Mini 971: Princess bride - They all lived .......

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #0) » Thu May 27, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Confirming! I think I've played with most of you before.

I'll do a readthrough now and give some opinions.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #1) » Sat May 29, 2010 9:21 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Noteworthy people:

Steam Powered Shovel - Would appreciate more content.

MacavityLock - Miller Claim is nulltell, but I find it a bit interesting that his last 3 posts have been votehops though

Parama - I would also be interested in knowing why you nameclaimed... Although I'm tempted to believe it, mainly because Westley is one of the roles that is pretty much guaranteed to be in the game, so fakeclaiming it would be rather dumb, imo.

Jack - Has lots of "Role Related" info it seems. Not too sure what to think of that. Why did you say in your ISO 17 that this is now a 1 scum game? Then, later, in ISO 24, you list 2 more people as suspects, essentially making it, according to you, a 4 scum game? And you still haven't responded to the 2 reasons you had for pushing the Sens lynch. Like DDD, I don't like that he's attempting to distract us from looking at the lynch wagon.

Debonair Danny DiPietro - Getting a scum read here. He has a total of 13 posts in a 12 page game, and I'm not seeing a lot of content. I also don't like the fact that he's trying to divert attention away from the Sens lynch wagon. Sure it was a self hammer, but there's usually
some
info you can get from the wagon, no? Thinking there's a scumbuddy there with him.

DDD, Requesting a claim.

(BTW, I know this isn't the best intro post in the world, but I've been a bit busy recently and haven't had much time to get a decent post together :oops: )
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #2) » Sun May 30, 2010 11:53 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Jack wrote:Horrordude:
Why do you think miller claim is a nulltell?
I tend to ignore the miller claims usually... they don't provide much insight into anything, thus nulletll.

Do you think DDD is trying to divert attention from the sens lynch because he was on it along with a scumbuddy? I don't understand this.
DDD wasn't on the sens lynch, IIRC, but like it's been said before... there probably was at least 1 scum on it. My thoughts would be him trying to get the attention away from the lynch wagon and away from his scumbuddies.

How does DDD's content compare to other players?
He has posted very little content, if any at all. I've seen others at least attempt at producing some

Why do you want DDD to claim if you don't know what to think of my role related info and think I'm scummy?
I thought he was suspicious in the first place and he was at L-1... I think that'd be a good reason to ask for a claim, wouldn't you?
And I would appreciate it if you would please answer my questions I asked you :wink:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #3) » Sun May 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Jack wrote:Why the winking smiley?
Because I thought you were trying to avoid the questions.
Jack wrote:1 scum game means 1 scum group.
Okay, I thought you meant something different.

Jack, could you explain the vote on me? What did I do that "Screams Scum" to you?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:20 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Jack wrote:I think CKD is scum.
So why aren't you voting him?

Vote: Jack
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:21 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Whoops... didn't realize bv was voting before he was replaced.

Unvote, Vote: Jack
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:
Jack wrote:I think CKD is scum.
So why aren't you voting him?

tell me that isnt the only reason you are voting him. You have never thought more than one person was scummy at a time?
Of course it's not... but he's just reeking scum to me. And it's not delayed OMGUS, Jack. :roll:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:54 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

We still have another 4 days before lynch, Shovel... why are you trying to rush this?

Requesting a claim from you.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:12 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Jack wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:We still have another 4 days before lynch, Shovel... why are you trying to rush this?

Horror needs to die already.

unvote, vote:horror

Although, the ekim lynch was bad mostly by virtue of horror being on it, and he did jump off for crappy reasons.
lolwat? All I did was request a claim!

And I got off of the wagon because I haven't found much of his actions scummy and didn't realize that bv had his vote on him.
ekiM wrote:horrordude0215/bv310 - bv310 total lurker. And horrordude is not making me think town. Question for you: if you don't think there's a need to rush the end of the day, why did you ask for a claim from SPS before someone was willing to hammer him?
Because if he claimed a PR (Which he did), then there's enough time to find an alternate wagon.

I would love to know how Grandfather=Cop though...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Because I'm totally pro-town and lynching me would NOT be in your best interest
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:44 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

SPS wrote:And if I were scum, wouldn't I have a safe claim to use?
Wouldn't that be WIFOM?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

LOL, Macavity, why the sudden jump on a bandwagon with no reason?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

All I ask is that you let me claim, and then lynch someone else.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Parama wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:Debonair Danny DiPietro - Getting a scum read here. He has a total of 13 posts in a 12 page game, and I'm not seeing a lot of content. I also don't like the fact that he's trying to divert attention away from the Sens lynch wagon. Sure it was a self hammer, but there's usually
some
info you can get from the wagon, no? Thinking there's a scumbuddy there with him.

DDD, Requesting a claim.
1. Giving a reason that could apply to his slot for lynching DDD
2. Trying to draw out a claim.
3. Not voting on the wagon he's requesting a claim from

Yeah this is not a good combination to start on.
1. I found him scummy... your point?
2. He was at L-1, I found him scummy, so I asked for a claim.
3. What part of
L-1
do you not understand? And it was always my understanding that you don't request a claim unless you're not on the wagon.
Parama wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:We still have another 4 days before lynch, Shovel... why are you trying to rush this?

YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN.
1. Requests claim
2. Doesn't vote or even FoS SPS
My requesting a claim from him was me FoSing him. Again, though, he was at L-1, so voting him would be a lynch. Are you really that dumb?
horrordude0215 wrote:lolwat? All I did was request a claim!
Without finding SPS suspicious at all, yes.
Generally, when someone asks you to claim, it means that you're suspicious of them.
Oh look, there’s the flavor speculation. Yeah that’s terrible.
Yeah, YOU explain how the Grandfather makes ANY sense as a Cop. Then get back to me.
horrordude0215 wrote:Because I'm totally pro-town and lynching me would NOT be in your best interest
Waste of a post.
I wasn't paying attention before but I am totally seeing this wagon now.
Reading the thread is tech. You should do it some time.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I second the extension request
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Parama, for future reference, whenever I ask for a claim, that basically means I'm willing to hammer. Is that good enough for you.

Also,
V/LA as indicated in the Sig
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I can claim now if you guys want
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Jack wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:Parama, for future reference, whenever I ask for a claim, that basically means I'm willing to hammer. Is that good enough for you.

Also,
V/LA as indicated in the Sig
"Claim please DDD, I'm ready to hammer"
"Claim please SPS, I'm ready to hammer"
*soft claim*
*soft claim*
*deadline tomorrow*
"V/LA till tomorrow guys"
I've posted that in all of my games, so don't give me that shit.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I will not be able to get on before tomorrow, and in case the deadline extension isn't granted:

I am Westley's Lover, the person that Sensfan tried to marry. I am a hider, who, if I hide with Prince Humperdink or a person targeted for a kill, I will be killed. Otherwise, I am protected from night kills. I cannot claim my true name or else I will be modkilled.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:42 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Back from my V/LA... Expect a post later today.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay, it doesn't look like I'm gonna get out of this one. I'm gonna tell you straight up, I wasn't lying about my claim, and I'm pretty sure Jack/DDD are scum.

Kthxbai
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Seriously, your play has been so anti-town it's God awful.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

BTW:
On Vacation Starting tomorrow until Wednesday Afternoon... don't expect any posts!

My family and I are goin to Vegas! :D
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Macavity Lock wrote:horror, are you required to hide every night? Also, other than your name which you can't say, have you full claimed? I want nothing more than a yes or no.
No to the first, yes to the second.

I'm back, and I'll admit that I was being a bit of a dumbass with the Jack vote. I'm not used to his style, although I find it extremely anti-town.
Unvote

I'll catch up more later.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Just wondering, Macavity, what was your theory on me?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Parama, playing the "I'm gonna go and cry in a corner" card is fail.

Vote: Parama

That's L-1
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

MacavityLock wrote:People, the following post does not come from scum buddied with DDD.
Parama wrote:WHOOPS DEADLINE PASSED AND I'M NOT CHANGING MY VOTE ANYWAYS. NOT THAT I NEED TO. I BET WE JUST LYNCHED THE MOST POWERFUL TOWN ROLE ON ACCIDENT OR SOMETHING. OR WE LYNCHED SCUM AND MY ML/EKIM THEORY IS WRONG. IF DDD FLIPS SCUM EKIM IS STILL SCUM THOUGH.

Okay, done with the caps for now.
Why do you say that?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Macavity: So you don't think scum could post "Hey, we shouldn't have lynched my scumbuddy" to try and seem townie?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

You keep avoiding the question, Parama. How can you be playing the game without really "playing" it?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:29 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

You don't appear to be trying in this game either...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:42 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

What have you done since you were put at L-1? Call everyone an idiot and give up! How is that trying?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:46 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Stop playing the "Woe is me, everyone else is a dumbass" card. It's sad.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Sorry everyone, my ISP decided to randomly cancel my service and I've been fighting with them for the past few days about it.

I'll catch up and post soon.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Wow... no posts still? Look, I just want this day to be over.

I'll go over ekiM and SPS and get back to you.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Can't claim my full name or title. I am Westley's lover, hider. N1 bv did nothing, N2 and N3 I hid with Jack. I was fairly certain that he wouldn't be target for the NK because at the best he was a scummy pro-town player (to me), at worst scum. Either way, I didn't think he was going to die at night.

Parama's turn.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

MacavityLock wrote:horror, very often Hiders die if they hide with scum. Is this true with your role?
I die if I hide with Prince Humperdink.

Parama, you found me to be the princess. The prince is dead lol
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Ekim's turn.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:40 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I have a bit of a problem with Macavitylock's claim... In the movie/book, Westley IS the Dread Pirate Roberts. Parama already claimed Westley, no? And if you could possibly point to some flavor that may indicate that's a character suitable for a miller, it'd be much appreciated.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Jack wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:I have a bit of a problem with Macavitylock's claim... In the movie/book, Westley IS the Dread Pirate Roberts. Parama already claimed Westley, no? And if you could possibly point to some flavor that may indicate that's a character suitable for a miller, it'd be much appreciated.
The dread pirate roberts is kind of a bad guy but not really evil like some of the others. This game has kind of stuck to flavor for the roles but not really closely.
I'll have to check something... I think you're wrong about that, though.
There are many princesses in the book iirc, why can't you claim your full name again?
Modkill if I do.
Jack wrote:No one claimed vizzini then. So that's probably the name of the last scum. Does that mean scum is in one of the less likely name claims that was left as a safeclaim?
Not necessarily... Fezzik was scum, but Inigo was town.
Does that mean scum is in one of the less likely name claims that was left as a safeclaim?
It's interesting that you say that, because the albino isn't a character I'd really expect to be in the story. And if we're flavor speculating (not sure the validity in it because of farsidemod, but whatever), the albino did whatever Prince Humperdink/Count Rugen told him to do, so he may be very likely scum.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:57 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Mod: If you could fix the quote tags in the last post, that'd be great
:oops:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:12 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Jack wrote:
Modkill if I do.
Why?
Idk, that's just what Farside told me.
It's interesting that you say that
How interesting?[/quote]Already explained that.
Not necessarily... Fezzik was scum, but Inigo was town.
Vizzini was a major character though, you'd expect him to appear, especially with the mod stretching for characters. I'm wondering if scum didn't want to claim him for some reason. Because if humperdink, count rugen, and vizzini were scum then they might realize that claiming a bad character is not a good way to go.[/quote]Yes, but if Fezzik were scum, it'd make sense to think that Vizzini and Inigo were as well, because they were the 3 to kidnap the princess. But with inigo as town, I don't know.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Why do you keep holding the whole "I can't nameclaim without being modkilled" against me? I didn't choose the restriction, and I think my role is pretty obvious from what I've said...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Why do you say that?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Well I want to know why you claimed role related when you're just a townie...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Huge wall... LaL goes in to play if they're not scum.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:41 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hey everyone, I just wanted to come and say that I was sorry for flaking from the site. (Don't worry, it wasn't just this game that I didn't post in). I'm currently living in Oregon with my mom, who doesn't have internet, so I couldn't get on and post. (I had expected to be able to get on when I was up here... that's why I didn't replace out)

So again, sorry for flaking. It's not my normal style, but sometimes shit happens that you can't deal with, ya know? Anyways, hope to see you all in some other game in the future!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”