Mini 989 - Disgaea Mafia Episode 2 (Game Over!)

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by DTMaster »

CONFIRMED. :D I'm back! Dood.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Cool beans. Except Jarti you're doing it wrong. You kill like this:

Kill: Jarti
;)

Vote Ricetailball
, just cause I was mad at her for last game's game play.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:15 am

Post by DTMaster »

Now RBT is stroking my ego. <INSERT BUDDIAHING ARGUMENT HERE>

Sends robot army to RBT's home
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:32 am

Post by DTMaster »

K. DTMZ is here now. It's ok everyone.

@Jarti
Why is kthxbye a better wagon then Kise?

EDIT: I rewrote the argument and people beat me to it since it was shown a second time. Deleted it but I'm keeping the quotes to demonstrated how Kise isn't leading by examples.
Kise wrote:I think I have a post restriction.......

Just kidding. So, you all make sure to have the mod PM me when the jokes are over.
Plus it kinda looks weird when right after he jokes about lulzkats and thunderkatz
Kise wrote:Lulz like a kat @ TB not unvoting
Kise wrote:Speaking of kats, ktb.....

THUNDERCATS!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
@Foobert
1. TBM said his vote was serious. :S You had confusion about that?
TBM wrote:The vote is for 100% reals; quite for serious some might say; if that's what your referring to
On the other hand if TBM backtracked on this, I'd start attacking TBM. Yes it's early game, and we are RV/RQS but that kind of attack and backtrack looks highly odd.

2. OOOOOOOOOOOO. SCUMDAR WENT OFF.
Fool wrote:
Jarti wrote:If I may ask, what part of TB's thought process are you having trouble following? And once you figure that out, do you agree or disagree? :?:
I don't mind you asking but I do find it interesting that you felt the need to intercede on TB's behalf. As for the questions themselves, for simplicity's sake, yes, I am having trouble. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have asked for an explanation.
This is a very good point. If Jarti can answer on behalf of TBM, that's weird. I'm bumping both players to investigation level.

@UK
OH KRAP I FORGOT YOU WANT CONCISION. Le sigh. I'll start linking more just for you.

@Speedlynch
A speed lynch today is actually helpful under this premise:

Town aren't stupid enough to let one happen

Therefore, it mus be scum driven

We can isolate some/most scum from that wagon analysis

Therefore we should vote speed lynch and do it nao. /joke./seriousness

@How to read the following lists.
I'm trying something new in my recent games. People who'd I kill if I had vig powers are both scummy and anti-town players. People who'd I lynch are only scummy players and are automatically on the shooting list if I don't list them there. People on my investigation list are people that appear town but gut says something is off.

People Who'd I kill this instant.
Kise

People Who'd I lynch.

People Who'd I investigate.
TBM/Jarti

I see a wagon forming on Kise. I see a good reason. I'm
Vote: Kise
. OHMAI DTM IS THE 3rd (I think if I can counts) on the wagon. "red flags for everyone"

Yes I intentionally put Kise on the kill but not lynch list. Not a typo. It's called lack of information.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:01 am

Post by DTMaster »

UK's brain at work, I picture clockwork happening once a scummy action occured.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 am

Post by DTMaster »

Why do you think Kise is the best person to be pressured right now David?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 am

Post by DTMaster »

There happy?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:31 am

Post by DTMaster »

@David
You do realize the whole point of pressuring people is to determine and get a town vibe or scum vibe from people. When you leave with neutral reads aplenty, you're not doing your job.

Your 72 though, reminds me a lot like in newbie games. Geanerally I'd attack you for your laziness in maintaining your neutral read on TBM. For someone in your shoes, your "biggest impression" is a neutral read is a scummy remark.

It means that you've a gotten enough of a read off him, but you're not willing to commit to a read. And if you cannot commit to a defined read then you're not scum hunting. Like TBM: you're following the crowd.

What bugs me is when I use human empathy and experience in newbie games, newbies tend to be less aggressive. IGMYOY for now.

Plug: HoN Vs Dota is a unique, unconventional theme game I'm running with MrSuave.

@Ice
So what's your read on Kise? Since you're sympathetic to it does it mean you agree with TBM's original assessment? Do you disagree? Being sympathetic just means, you relate to it, but you're not contributing to a read here.

EDIT: Aw MoI beat me here and you answered the question. Ignore this!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Nacho
Or UK's method is like a ball of yarn and literally a kitten chasing it. Once it gets rolling lol.

@TheButtonMan
Now for some controversy. You are Adell's Dad. OMGWTFBBQ times. I'm tired of waiting for Kise and require some additional reads off people. Can you confirm this? (I have a weird role so yeah. And Yes I know what I am doing by claiming this role information day 1, 4 pages in)

I'm going to look into the flavor but I might have the power to have confirmed you day 1.

@Kthxs
In regards to Kise's case, do you agree with the assessment made on him?

You do realize that "in your scum hunting tactics" where nothing screams scum to you, but you focus on the Kise wagon. Like, why are you only focused on the Kise wagon?

@Jarti
Lol, just because an argument has been made, doesn't mean it's valid. Though I get good vibes here since I see stances being drawn. This is how you present your reads. Kthnxs neutral fest is horrible.

@Town
Give it till Tuesday for weekend endeavors. People has lives outside the thread. Plus we have MSultility search for the rest:http://www.msutils.net/search.php

Urk. It's not loading. :< well if it's up I'll search Kise to see if he's active lurking.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Other then I claim knowing TBM's role is, and if it follows the flavour again, I just confirmed a townie 4 pages in.

What about my post is a waste of information.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Of course I know that. Which is why I claimed. And no the obvious target isn't TBM fyi.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by DTMaster »

You do realize I have a Wiki page with most of my games listed. And you can't talk behind my back in thread. If you want to meta me, read me :D
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:30 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Kise's non posting.
He only did his mod commitments and barely posted a "can I replace post" in another game since his Disgeia post. So no active lurking here. I think it's too early to call him out on it.

@Kthxsbye
You do realize that in this special info claim, scum-DTM who is buddies with scum-TBM just outed each other if you assume I'm scum. With my role, I can correctly identify all adult characters and I am given their role names.

Also I refer back to the original Disgeia game where http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13448

Flavour was accurate to the role names
and if Dram continues this trend, that means Flavour is accurate to the role name. Also in this game scum wasn't given a fake claim. So if I can connect the people's role names, then scum will be outed in no time.

So basically, I'm trying to see if Dram's particular modding quirk to be accurate to the flavour is the same here. I can break the game that way :3.

Or we can mass name claim, but, I'd rather not out the main characters who are probably given PRs.

Speaking of which, what are the chances that Dram didn't give Fake Claims to the scum team? It was evident in the first game, I wonder if it's the same here.

If the formula applies from the first game:

Main characters = PR
Obscure characters = VT
Villians = Scum.

Finally: I like the Ice case. Ice upgraded on the kill/lynch list above Kise because that glaring contradiction (ignoring Foo) is an awesome catch.

Unvote

Vote: Icerient
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:16 am

Post by DTMaster »

I just got clarification.

1. I apparently role name Adult-sized people. Not adults. My bad.
2. I reread the PMs and oops, I missed the fake claims since it was 1 line. But if I can role name find scum, that's just fine.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Sorry. I'm at work but I got my prod. Will comment shortly.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:13 am

Post by DTMaster »

Sorry guys for my absence, I had many closing shifts at work so I didn't have time to post. I'm going to do a complete reread since I've been away and lost my personal notes.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:04 am

Post by DTMaster »

1. I went over the "Kise vote" and the "for real" questions about TB's early vote/case on him. I understand why it was bugging me for a while, in that both kthxs and foobert weren't advancing their own cases at this point. A flag triggered in my head when kthxs took the extra length to defend Kise upon a theory which in conclusion reads: Kise is a neutral read and the whole RVS debate was theory debate.

I'd investigate kthxs tonight because I see: devil's advocate in which he criticizes TBM, or a whole lot of smokescreen actions taking place. I'm leaning the latter.

2. I feel it, in these posts here and here. and [rul=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p2319137]here.[/url] Jarti reads as town. Except for the last post: If Foobert flips scum, I'd look into a Jarti, Foobert team.

Now I'm caught up to my last post. Yay.

3.Foobert. Question, refering back to this post: Why is it ok for Kise to be absent from the RVS stage? To me this reads as allowing Kise to be absent from the early stages of the game, which translates to free pass to lurk. That is bad bad bad, why do you think lurkers are policy viged all the time? Because I'd rather not take neutral reads and lurkers to the end game.

Notice I used policy vig, over lynched. Lynching should be reserved for scummy people unless the two overlaps.

Question 2: You do realize that a smart town wouldn't allow a quick lynch to happen, and a bandwagon is a tool to find scumz. I noticed that you joined in May, what's your previous experience with the game?

What I read is: classic newbie. What I expect to find is newbie, and fence sitting.

Edit: and UK added inciting a fight.

Question 3: Finally if everything is valid, but not the right way to "scum hunt" what is the correct way good sir? I don't listen well to people who don't lead by example or provide a good solution.

4. I'd totally lynch Foobert for the whole: "no one is scummy" posts.

5. I'm reading RBT, I'm remembering the nightmare wagon of the first game. ><. You do realize that in following Foobert's mentality, you're just sitting back criticizing every action, but calling it valid, and not committing to a read. I'd rather walk into the later stages of the game with stronger reads then any neutral read. See point 3

6. Foobert: I refer to this post. I respond with this post.

If you believe Ice missed all references to your existence, that means he missed almost a page's worth of posts from the 5 pages from that quote. Sorry if you are missing around 1 page of posts in direct reference to you you're not missing a minor post. You're missing a Q and A session between you.

Secondly the second half of your argument, shows favoritism. You do realize that "favourtism" of players shows up when they are linked in any way. If Ice flips scum or if you are scum, the other will be heavily scrutinized.

7. Kise: No role names =/= abilities and alignment Kise. So yes I'm soft claiming role name cop, ZOMG WTF BBQ SAUCE SO SCUMMAH ROLE. And Yes
I outed myself and TBM on purpose because I am that awesome
. You should take the hint and let me work my magic on confirming people because obviously, as a cop claim D1 there is more behind the scenes then meets the eye,

So let the night actions work its magic on my alignment, and let my role powers do it's magic. You guys can do your own super powers and kill scum k thks bye.

Finally, I don't know which "parents" other then TBM is just Adell's dad. That's what it says in my PM, whether adoptive or boss fight. Either way: if you are worried TBM is scum, then he'll be alive past day 3. If he's town, he'd die tomorrow night (considering they'll be smart and attack me). and you'll confirm him via NK. Why the hell are you worried man? "sparkles"

Also in the first game, I was a Prinny, you were Plenair. We were fairly meh characters and very boring. So take that Dood.

8. Whoa did you just tell me townies are more likely to irrationaly tunnel? dood, that's so cool and fancy in a long post, except Ice, you do realize that townies only tend to irrationally tunnel. They don't always irrationally tunnel on people. Nor does your position confirm your alignment to Jarti. I'd totally shoot you at the moment.

9. Jarti: Why do you want to to respond to:
Jarti wrote:Bah, quoting failure.
:p

jokes aside I answered your question to MoI (since it broadened up to everyone) in Foobert, I think point 3 of this post. Free passes and all.

9. OH MAN OH MAN KTHXs JUST DISTANCED HIMSELF FROM THE ICE WAGON. OH MAN SCUMDAR ALERT. I TOTALLY CAN SEE ICE AND KTHXs ON THE SAME SCUM TEAM WHEN KTHXS IS NOW PUSHING FOR THE RBT VOTE. ALERT, CAPS ALERT. NUM LOCK ALERT. SHOOT EITHER AND DETERMINE THIS. SELF NOTE.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:07 am

Post by DTMaster »

List time:

Lynch: Ice, Foobert, Kthks
Shoot: (above), RBT,
Investigate: Jati, Kise,

Question: Where is my nacho love?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:53 am

Post by DTMaster »

On iPhone. To answer the question on the claim, the only thing that returned to
me was Adell's dad. That is his role. I never played the second game and stopped playing the first game after getting
Flonne. I just read Adell was the main character so Id asumme his dad
was a good guy from that and the minor articles found on the wiki.

I'm not stalling if that's all the information I have Kise.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:55 am

Post by DTMaster »

hmm I'm reminded of Gorrad from Kingdom of Hearts Mafia. I'd investigate you Kise ATM .
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by DTMaster »

He's concentration on flavour, and destroying future claims of characters. Remember Gorrad and his flipout of Riku and how Riku was evil, but good, and went on and on about it destroying any crediable Riku claim (which DGB salvaged not by flavour analysis but scum hunting). Yeah, that.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Sorry it's 1 AM here and I caught up in 1/3 games of mine. Will post when it's a decent hour. I might spew nonsense if I post now.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:10 am

Post by DTMaster »

1. Jarti. No I'm pretty sure you said two posts above this one. Which translates to: "quoting fail". But I knew what you meant and commented on the quoted section.

2. Kise. I asked and I found out I only found out role names. Sorry I used the wrong choice of words, so technically I'm a Flavour Name Cop-type role, not a role cop.

Edit: I'll explain a little more in the questions addressed to me about my role read below.

3. Hindsight vision = better now. It's page 4 from that analysis here Volkner, but summary of the David Parker notes in my note pad. neutrals, v/la, http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... apour case, said he's pressuring but might have suspects,. I'd be only impressed about the David Parker comment, if it wasn't on your predecessor. Had you replaced in anyone else it'll look like you're looking beneath the surface at motivations. Since you are David Parker now, well, it's null.

4. Kise. Um. L-1ing who? and if someone speed lynched an L-1 vote, you do realize Volkner just finished talking about drawing out the scumminess. L-1 votes and lynch potential on the person are classic traps, and a good way to analyze people before, during, and after the bandwagon. You know, look for classic scum signs.

5. Sorry bud, when when VC analysis stops catching scum, I'm using it as a tool in conjuction with scum hunting. When DGB stops catching scum with that as well, then maybe I'd consider it. /offtopicness

6. You do realize that about halfway through the MoI on Ice cases, MoI did switch his vote from Kise to you. Ice.

7. Maybe it's me, but this case here reads as Ice earnestly trying. I mean he's sticking to his guns, explaining his cases.

8. I dislike Jarti now. Like really, really, really really dislike Jarti. Why haven't you posted your awesome case? How come you know Ice is being wagoned, but you didn't post your awesome reads? This to me reads as active lurking to the extreme. The only thing that bothers me is your time of absense matches with your other game. When I read you, it's like reading a guy who's coasting a long.

9. MoI here is the jist of my claim.

1. My actions work every night. Yes I am a
Night actioner
2. But wait DTM how does a night actioner gain a result on TBM during the day? It's because I start the day
auto targetted to someone and part of my roles gain insight to the role name

3. Holy wait, what does that mean DTM? It means that I can change my auto target to confirm role names MoI. Meaning: I'm technically not a role name cop, but I act like one. Specifically, I can only find the role names of adult (sized) people. But I can confirm if people are children (sized) I believe if I'm interpreting my role correct. I can see why flavourwise, and you'll understand why if I full claim.
4. DTM you are missing a question about why you outted yourself. Dude, it's because I am super awesome like that. Also any docs, pretend I'm macho. Don't protect me. Plz k thnks.
5. DTM WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING YOU'RE MACHO. Trust me. I'll full claim tomorrow if I make it. if I die tonight then it'll make sense upon my role flip. Also it'll make sense on why I chose to claim D1 and why I said I'm Macho like.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:46 am

Post by DTMaster »

Sorry guys. I'm at work and such. It's Canada Day.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Ok first off. I didn't investigate, because you know why? I am a super role of epic brokeness. I'll full claim to explain.
I am a Marionette. and if any of you are familiar with IRC Mafia, I am a modified
Town Mimic
. What does this do you ask?

My spell Illusion works like this:

I am auto targeted to Target A (TBM) what happens is: all actions directed onto TBM are directed on to me. The catch. All actions that target me work onto TBM in exchange. I begin the day auto targeted to TBM, and I have to mimic someone every night. Hence why I claimed Macho. Now if you are wondering why I specifically say I can only target adult people, I

I can only mimic adult people successfully because I am an adult sized Marionette. I cannot copy the figure of a child successfully and people will see through my disguise so my Illusion powers don't work very well if I target children. Thus it fails on children or child sized people. I can change my auto target to someone else.

I'm modified for a few reasons, and one of them is the role cop aspect of mimicing. Since I take on the form of X person, I gain knowledge to his role title. Another is that I have to action. If I don't submit an action I remain on my auto target.

I'll reread because Volkan's death makes me want to do NK analysis.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Self notes:

1. RBT's death I like. This person is playing awesomely. Regardless of the flip, this kind of shooting is pro-town.

2.KDub Hold on, I'm very confused. Two claimed PRs on Kise when Ice flipped Townie? Also Since when did RBT claimed? I thought we found out about her role after the night kill.

UK and I, that makes sense. Using your VC analysis, the classic slot goes to UK. But if you look at voting motivations, Jarti and I have the weakest voting reasons (if you count the lurking). Ideally I'd want Jarti dead for his: "is Ice dead comment"? because comments like that aren't pro-town. It's just posting for the sake of posting.

UK is doing some Disgaea 1 meta, which is a null and I'm not going to start a case on myself.

3. Jarti this post is so confusing I don't understand what you're trying to say: Are you saying you see Town on Town actions from Ice/RBT on Kthnks, or are you saying that his interactions are scummy from it. When I read it, it sounds like you're voting Kthks but you are actually saying: there is town on town fighting (usually described as emotional, heavy tunnels, etc).

4. 3 Power Roles is only the usual number. Just because 3 have claimed doesn't mean there could be more. If it balances, then it'll balance. Outguessing the mod in terms of PR ratio of town is sub par. The better way: trying to figure out why the role cop guy and his claimed target are alive over Volkan. Gut vibes says: via NK analysis, this benefits TBM more if he's scum.

Onwards to do this:
Reread Volkan.
Look at the Wagons Again.
Reread Foobert/Jarti.
Reread TBM

Vote: Jarti
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by DTMaster »

EBWOP: Two on the Kise wagon, Two on the Ice makes sense.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:59 am

Post by DTMaster »

Ok. I'm going to look at the main wagons on day 1. I think it's best to look at the biggest wagons, and not just the lynching wagons to see if we see any trends. Since Kthnks did this, this is what we know

Green = Town
Red = Scum (for now we don't know any confirmed scum so no red yet)
Blue = claimed PRs

To make note Volkner = David Parker
Dram 2 wrote:
UK (1):
Riceballtail

Kise (3):
DavidParker,
Thebuttonmen, MoI
Kthxbye (1): Jarti
Iecerint (4)
: Nacho, kthxbye,
DTM, UncertainKitten

MagnaOfIllusion (1):
Iecerint

Not Voting (2): Foobert, Kise
Erm I just realized that Dram 3 is the same as Dram 2 except Jarti changed his vote to Ice
Dram 4-5 is the same and Ice is deadline lynched. Soooo Kise/Ice are the only big wagons
Dram 6 wrote:Kise (4):
DavidParker,
Thebuttonmen,
Iecerint, RBT

Iecerint (6):
Nacho,
DTM, UncertainKitten,
Jarti, MoI, Kise
RBT (1):
Kthxbye

Not Voting (1): Foobert
POE time. I predict about 2 scum on the Ice lynch wagon, and 1 off the lynch wagon. I doubt that scum would keep everything in one basket because of paranoia. POE looks pretty bad against Kise. If Kise flips scum I'd alignment investigate (if I could) TBM to see if there is potential bussing/distancing going on. If Kise flips town, I'd start scratching off the above theory. I'd look at Foobert especially for his nonvoting stance. POE points to UK and after if you look at the Ice wagon, therefore MoI, Jarti, Kise. You can include me in that list, but I'm not going to investigate myself.

I need to reread Kise now. But first a Davidparker/Volkan reread.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:05 am

Post by DTMaster »

Selfnote: Reread TBM/Kise tunneling action. My above theory doesn't really work if both TBM and Kise have been scum together. It works more if the Volkner kill is a framing kill against TBM.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:43 am

Post by DTMaster »

Quick replies.

@Nacho
Your suspicions are fine.

@Magna
1. I'm killable, and investigable. Also my role fails if I target Child Sized people. Like Flonne. Or Larhal. Unless you're saying everyone is an adult sized person,
I'm not unkillable.
My role works more like a Town Busdriver, except one of the targets is always myself. It also means protects fail to work on me, and RBs fail to work on me (since Natural Action Order stops paradoxes).

2. Go into my game. Read
London Town Mafia
. A mini Normal.
ALL TOWN POWER ROLES WERE OUTED, AND KILLED D1/N1 CYCLE
. Do realize that this is possible, and also possible to have more then 3 PRs so long as it balances out. Dram is a master of making unique games, that balance.

Hold on. 3. RBT's death looks like Vig Play. Why would the Vig kill the claimed PRs again?

4. I probably should have claimed differently. Claiming PR, and claiming Macho, and claiming all sorts of crazy modifiers probably scared the scum kill because they thought I was a bomb or something. Which would be my favorite role.

5. You do realize that scum NK to best benefit them. They'd also take into account of Doctor's protect. This is what I would do as scum. I included the QTs in Mafia of Order and just recently in MrSuave's Town (well not so much).

@MOI/NACHO
1. If UK pushed the Ice lynch through, wouldn't it mean that UK is doing the most work? Why are the sheep exempt from scrutiny when the person who does all the legwork gets attacked.

MOI wrote:515 – Finds Jarti scummy for lurking (the irony, it is heavy) and a poor hop on the Iec wagon.
Is it me or did MoI out his scum buddy if he flips scum.

@MOI again:
Sorry. What? 1. I'm so confused. Why is outing soft claims any better then letting people drop them. I refer to Battle Mage Mafia. Hey guess what, the Charter-cop dropped soft claims. He caught 2 real scum back to back. And a lot of the people against his claim doing what you're doing, flipped scum (do realize some of them were really bad VIs, we had a mafia screwball in the works) He drew in a day kill.

2. I just realized: If Nacho was smearing UK, why is it that Nacho was scum if UK was scummier setting off your scumdar again?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:33 am

Post by DTMaster »

I think they are, or trying to put on the Vig's clothing as SK. If it's the latter, I'd rather chain the SK then lynch before lylo, PD issues.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Sorry slowly making my way around games. I think I'm caught up on 2/4 of my games. I recently read a question so I'll answer that first.

I quickly looked back to kthks wagon analysis.

My original scum hypothesis is 2 and 1, 2 on the town wagon, 1 else where.

The confusing part is the two on Ice and two on Kise, which I meant referred to the PRs that were claimed/outed. The two on Ice = Me, UK as PRs. The Two on Kise as PRs was RBT, but I didn't understand where the second claimed PR was. Then I realized Kthks was referring to townies versus PRs that flipped/claimed. Will post my full analysis probably tomorrow or Sunday. I just picked up more 8 hour shifts.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I recommend an MC with 5p. Generally with games this large is 3 scum on a scum team, and since the second kill made by UK vig is accounted for on both nights I have no other information to go on. I tried to target UK last night but apparently I couldn't get some blue/red colour to work. I was hoping to draw in the kill from UK since her soft claim was obvious and my role was built for it, but I guess she's child sized >>;;
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Acutally with Nacho and Kise's flip I'll start a VC analysis, but I'm at work
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by DTMaster »

and MoI and UK, what we know was on D1/D2 were all on town, therefore scum would have a field day.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:13 am

Post by DTMaster »

At work, so I'm just catching up. I'll start the VC analysis when I get home. But I want to pull up Scummer's Mafia (since Reck replacement is playing like that) as meta evidence against Reck. My gut reads go haywire when I read his posts
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:18 am

Post by DTMaster »

Offtopic: Reck you're advertsing for Dram now? Did the guy's thread create an alliance and ads in the games :f
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Stealing from my old post and going from this

Green = Town
Red = Scum

To make Note Volkner = David Parker; Reck = Foobert, Kthnks = Chibio
Dram 2 wrote:
UK (1):
Riceballtail

Kise (3)
:
DavidParker,
Thebuttonmen,
MoI

Kthxbye (1): Jarti
Iecerint (4)
:
Nacho,
kthxbye, DTM,
UncertainKitten

MagnaOfIllusion (1): ]Iecerint

Not Voting (2): Foobert,
Kise
DTM wrote: Dram 4-5 is the same and Ice is deadline lynched. Soooo Kise/Ice are the only big wagons
Dram 6 wrote:
Kise (4): DavidParker,
Thebuttonmen,
Iecerint, RBT

Iecerint (6):
Nacho,
DTM,
UncertainKitten,
Jarti, MoI, Kise

RBT (1):
Kthxbye

Not Voting (1): Foobert
Dram Day 2 wrote:
Kise (5):
Thebuttonmen,
Nacho,
UncertainKitten,
Jarti
Nacho (1)
:
MoI

Jarti (1): DTM

Not Voting (3): xRECKONERx, Kthxbye,
Kise
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Also here is scummers mafia, where Reck is behaving simillarly in this game.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=14057
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by DTMaster »

For example this post , this post, this post, etc. etc etc
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by DTMaster »

We're not done the MC either >>;;
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by DTMaster »

So we have:
Jarti = Adell's Mom
TBM = Adell's Dad
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Err hit enter, Me = Marionette, Reck = Ninja Person, therefore Chibo is last to claim.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by DTMaster »

POE: Foobert/Reck has an unhealthy relationship with nolynch. Reread foobert/Reck again. -> (partially applies to kthnks)
Also points towards TBM for the Kise wagon, but Jarti claimed Adell's mom which from Kise involves the adoptive parents.
I made a mistake and Jarti was highlighted green on the second vote count. Jarti isn't confirmed and the Ice wagon points to me or Jarti. Again confusing claim via Adell's Mom and Dad.

Reread: Foobert/Reck, see if a Nacho/TBM/Jarti link is there. With 2 leading wagons on town day 1, and a complete utter landslide on day 2, I expect at least 2 on the Kise wagon day 2, and 2 on the Ice wagon.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by DTMaster »

"shrugs" It also goes into Mod WIFOM territory because we have the existence of the Mom being claimed in this game. Maybe that's why?

I assume then you are claiming weak tracker then.... >>;; Except nothing new is known other then: the dead guy was a PR and kthnks didn't action.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Also add to my things to do list: reread Nacho.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by DTMaster »

L-1 gais tread carefully.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by DTMaster »

FYI: This is where TBM and DTM scum team theories dissolve into a pool of water.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:56 am

Post by DTMaster »

omg... I should have pushed for TBM lynch when I noticed I was still alive over Volkaner. >>;;
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:59 am

Post by DTMaster »

The weak claim sauce should have been a signal V.V;;
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by DTMaster »

I'm so sad. I had the most rigged SK role and Mafia still wins. BOOOO
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by DTMaster »

STUPPPIIIDD AXLLEEE
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by DTMaster »

WHY CAN"T AXEL BE ADULT SIZED. WHHHRRRYYY
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:48 am

Post by DTMaster »

Oh, then nevermind :[. If I get another awesome role like the blob or the prinny I'll pre-in again :3
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:54 am

Post by DTMaster »

I want to be of the Sun Arcana! prein for Tarot
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum