Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Zajnet »

Hai. I'll read everything and post in a bit. At the moment I'm fighting with my computer so it might be a couple hours.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Zajnet »

shotty: why do you keep calling yourself a "half cop?" From what I've read so far you've claimed to be a DNA decoder. You keep calling that a half cop, but I don't see anywhere where you explain what you mean by this. I haven't fully read everything yet, so I could have missed it, but I'm sure not seeing it.

Also, has anybody else claimed?
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by Zajnet »

Ok, so I've read most of the thread. I think today is pretty straightforward. Time to lynch Prox.

VOTE: Prox
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Zajnet »

VT here.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Zajnet »

Sorry guys for not posting. I've been really out of it lately, and I haven't given this game the attention it deserves. I'm planning a complete reread later tonight, but until then, these basic thoughts will have to suffice:

LMP's death more or less confirms Kat in my eyes, and zwet is confirmed, and I happen to believe doombunny's claim, so that leaves me, Korashk, and Mysterio. I know I'm not scum, so that leaves Korashk and Mysterio. I believe that we can lynch all three of us FTW, but I'm not positive on the math. I think we should lynch one of them, and if they flip town, the scum are me and the other one. If they flip scum, the other scum (assuming 3 man scum team) is either me or the other one. We can't lose this game.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Zajnet »

I haven't read everything, so I missed both of those facts. Then I no longer believe Doombunny's claim. More will come later tonight after I reread.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Zajnet »

I passed out last night before finishing the reread, and I've got a mandatory function for my scholarship today, and I'm going to a rave after that, so I'll finish tomorrow.
Doombunny9 wrote:
Zaj wrote:I haven't read everything, so I missed both of those facts. Then I no longer believe Doombunny's claim. More will come later tonight after I reread.
So Mysterio being a mason makes my claim unbelievable? Seems to me your just trying to side with zwet.
Yes, Mysterio being confirmed means you have to be scum. Simple as that. If y'all have to lynch me to see that, fine. We win by lynching me, db, and Kora.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Zajnet »

My reread is given me a very strong vibe that one of Katsuki and Korashk are scum.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Zajnet »

Doombunny9 wrote:
zaj wrote:My reread is given me a very strong vibe that one of Katsuki and Korashk are scum.
What did you read that made you change your mind about me? Also, I still want an explanation about the Mysterio is town=Doombunny is scum logic of yours.
There are two scum left. I know that I'm not one of them. I'm nearly as sure that zwet isn't one of them. I'm also nearly as sure that Mysterio isn't one of them. This leaves you, Korashk, and Katsuki. I think Katsuki is likely town because of his claim, so that leaves Korashk and you. If Mysterio wasn't (nearly) confirmed town, I would find you townier than him, but it's simple PoE that leaves you as scum.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Zajnet »

EBWODP: in b4 omg he knows there are two scum left so he must be one of them.

I don't know that there are two left, but I know that there are at most two left, and we have to assume that there are the most possible. If there really is only one left, GG.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Zajnet »

Doombunny9 wrote:Also I feel this blatant contradiction needs to be pointed out:
zaj wrote:My reread is given me a very strong vibe that one of Katsuki and Korashk are scum.
zaj wrote:I think Katsuki is likely town because of his claim
Please explain to me how, using whatever logic you so desire, that is a contradiction.
Mysterio wrote:@Zajnet, huge slip there. You tried to correct it after, but I don't see why you would claim two scum left as if it were simple fact when you weren't sure.
OMFG really? You always assume that there are the most scum possible, and act accordingly. 2 is that max. If there's one, great, but its irrelevant because we will play as if there are 2 left. Also, I've never been in a 12 person game with more or less than 3 scum, so meh.
My GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”