Mini 1049 - Hide and Seek Mafia - FINAL Kablooie!

Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

I've read through the thread, but don't have time to do in-depth analysis. I'll get to it tomorrow, hopefully.

And SHIT!!. Why do you hav to play with Mike again? Out last experience together was not really a great one.....
View my new PC gaming blog at: http://poorpcgamer.blogspot.com
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

tanstalas wrote:
Far_Cry wrote: Out last experience together was not really a great one.....
Did it involve leather gear and whips?
LOL. But in a word, no.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

camn wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:I've read through the thread, but don't have time to do in-depth analysis. I'll get to it tomorrow, hopefully.

And SHIT!!. Why do you hav to play with Mike again? Out last experience together was not really a great one.....
Unless it is ongoing... spill it.
What is your impression of burnfire?
Relevant history? context?
It was about a year ago (before I took a year's break from mafia) so I don't remember all the details. And I don't remember which game it was. But no matter; I had won the game (as scum) by being a total dumbass. MBF was the only smart player that game, but somehow my partner and I managed to win. Not much importance, it just brought back bad memories of the time when I REALLY sucked.

Analysis coming soon.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

OK, here is my list:

Domino (a.k.a. MBF)- nothing, since there are only 3 useless posts.

MehPlusRawr- started out with accusations against vezo and budja (now me) and then started talking random bs about policy lynching, etc. Please, post a little a more about your thought, because right now, you are a little passed neutral and are heading for scummy territory.

Pomegranate - your posts don't have much substance. I understand that you are busy, but please try to say more, and put more in your posts. You jumped on the vezo wagon just by saying "I agree with all of this." Please put your give some more input on vezo. Why is he scummy? Don't jump on wagons just because it's popular. That's a way to lose the game. Right now, I'm going to have to put you as neutral. We'll see where you go after you post more.

tanstalas- funny guy, but humor doesn't win games. I think these short posts and comedy are his playstyle, but I'm getting mixed vibes on it. I do understand that you do some strange things so people won't get a meta on you. But you voted 5 different people, and seem not so suspicious of vezo, even though vezo is the most suspicious player right now. Not exactly sure what to say about you.

TheButtonmen- similar situation to tanstalas, except you decided to vote on vezo. Please put more substance in your posts. Currently, I do not have a complete read on you, but you sound town now, due to the fact that you haven't done anything inherently suspicious.

Ellibereth- again, not a lot of substance in your posts. You sound town because again, like TheButtonmen, you haven't done anything that sound scummy yet. And your indecisiveness D1 sounds like a townie unsure of who to vote. But the same goes to you as went to the two above: post more.

Katsuki- your posts also lack real info. However, unlike the above three, you deliberately (and say so yourself) don't add much to the discussion, when there is PLENTY to talk about. Smells fishy.

jenniwren- yes! finally somebody who actually said something! Your arguements against mongoose and TBM were reasonable, and you have made some good contributions. Yet, what troubles me is that, with all of your input and accusations, you only voted for once (and that was a random vote.) Plus, the way you write off vezo by saying:
jenniwren wrote:Vezo is being Vezo. /bang head on hard surface
... doesn't quite cut it. Vezo is right now the scummiest player (more on that later) and you right him just because it's "vezo being vezo." That doesn't cut it for me.

camn- another person that contributes well. You attempt scum hunting (comes off pro-town to me). She is also right for voting vezo. However, I'm not quite understanding your statement that buttonman is scum. Are you being funny or serious? If you are being serious, why is he scummy to you? First you go on to say this about Mongoose:

vezokpiraka wrote:Man. Moongoose is fail town.
Then you say this:
vezokpiraka wrote:Oh.
WTF.
Obvscum in front of me and I don't vote him?
unvote
vote mongoose
... hammering mongoose, when you just said not to long ago that he is town. You may argue that there were 3 days between those posts, but you didn't say shit during those 3 days. Plus, the fact that you HAMMERED him, before everybody could sufficiently conclude something about him, his very scummy.

SO, as a result, I
vote: vezo
, and
FoS: jenni
Defend yourself fast, guys (especially vezo) or you are going to die.

Overall, I'm disappointed at the lack of activity and substance in most of your guys's posts. Please post more, and about SOMETHING.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Ellibereth wrote:Vezo claim.
I don't understand why you want Vezo to claim. With no power roles, he can only claim VT. And anybody can claim VT. Unless you want him to claim whether he is a light sleeper of heavy sleeper. But that still doesn't do any good, since scum can be light of heavy sleepers.

vezo
: Talk. Now. Prove to me (actually to everybody) that you are town. Or else your going to get hammered.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

camn wrote:I think Katsu is a filthy lurker, but town..
He has been skating by, posting absolutely nothing. I would normally think he was scum just for that. in fact, I did... but then, somehow, he has time to correct DGB's votecount. This is lurkeriffic.. but totally a townslip. If he was scum, it would totally be in the scum's best interest to keep that confusion alive.. hoping for a mis-hammer at 6 votes, no?

I guess I could WIFOM my way around that.. but given he has NOTHING ELSE OF SUBSTANCE... that is the only thing I can read on.

PS: Far_Cry (whose room I hid in last night, incidentally)
I will confess. I don't, and never did, think Button was obvscum. He COULD be scum, but his only scumminess is not seeing how obvtown I am. (which is actually a pretty big scumtell, btw) But I am undecided on him.
I wrote that with no justification whatsoever to try and get some mudslinging going.
And for general OMGUS-iness.
This game is mega-lethargic for some reason. . . and I will do whatever it takes to spur discussion.. because that is what we need to win.
Agreed on Kat, and agreed that we need to make more discussion. However, what exactly makes you obvtown? And was there any justification in hiding in my/Budja's room? Did you find Budja suspicious?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Oops, forgot to add the first part of that post.
Ellibereth wrote:Why would you tell him that.
He could have been stupid and claimed a PR.
Cmon, don't be cheap. He already know that there are no power roles:
vezokpiraka wrote:(1) There are NO POWER ROLES. Roles have NO FLAVOR.

Ah. I think I am going insane.

So you are right. I thought it said TWO power roles, not NO.
He wouldn't claim PR.
MehPlusRawr wrote:He's at L-1, Far...
Yes, I understand that. And....?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

MehPlusRawr wrote:And people claim at L-1 or forever hold their results.
But like I said before, there's nothing to claim. There are no PRs.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

MehPlusRawr wrote:There are light sleepers that may have hiding results.
I don't understand how knowing whether or not he's a light sleeper of heavy sleeper will help us, as both town and scum have light and heavy sleepers.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Err, hiding results? What am I saying? I don't know the term.
Light sleepers know who came to their room. Heavy sleepers do not.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

camn wrote: @ Far_Cry.... I don't know what exactly makes me so obvtown.... it is just my gift :)
Re: my hide choice.. I actually was going to choose Vezo, thinking that if he was scum he wouldnt get blown up (which I later realized was illogical).. and if he
was
town, he was scummy, thus wouldn't get blown up.. then I WIFOM'ed it into thinking that, if town, he WOULD get blown up, because that is the one place the scum knows he WONT be.. thus making sure he lived..... THEN I Wifomed like crazy.. and eventually picked you because your name was in the last post, and I had been staring at it for 5 minutes. And I figured, if you were town, you were a replacement, and the scum would want you alive. But you might not have got your night choice in, so they would bomb somewhere else.
OK, you still haven't explained why your so "obvtown." I agree with Katsui: don't be so rabid in calling yourself town. Because right now, I have no way of knowing whether or no that's true.

Hmmm, ok, so there wasn't much reason for you choosing to go to my/budja's room. Just wondering if there was a reason for your choice.
Ellibereth wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/search.p ... 8&sr=posts

FLAKED FROM SITE!?!?
BULLSHIT
Thanks for that, I really thought he did just quit. Now it really sounds like he is lurking.
tanstalas wrote:I think I'll just use random.org to figure out where to hide. There really is no strategy that I can think of. There is a 1/11 chance of not dying (well 1/10 after a lynch today - I like those odds)
Good luck on that..... Hope that doesn't get you killed.
MehPlusRawr wrote:I'm coming close to just hammering Vez right now. There's not much important he can tell us.
I'm really close to saying that you should do that, since it looks like vezo is actively lurking. But I maybe want to wait 48 hours before MBF says something (it would be interesting to hear what he says.)
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Oh, and forgot to add some more things:
camn wrote:Katsu is town, guys. Just like I said.
Why do you say this (i.e. what are your reasons for saying this)?

And camn, you really should answer all of Kats questions...
jenniwren wrote:First: I've not had time to post anything since D2 started, but the first thing I have to say is pretty much what everyone else did, which is, WTF Vezo?

The second is, wow, Far_Cry, did you miss these posts?
Ellibereth wrote:Vezok, why'd you join this game.
serious question.
Katsuki wrote:^Don't even bother reading elli's question?

Vezok is obviously failing to read
even
a 3 page game...
Pomegranate wrote:I'm not willing to vote Vezo yet for following his (often mind-numbing but) regular playstyle.
Vezo has an established playstyle. Basically, he always plays like this. Check out his meta.
OK, maybe vezok has a bad playstyle. But scummy is scummy. I'm not going to write him off as my no.1 suspect.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

camn wrote:What questions? Did I miss some? Or are you shamelessly buddying?

How about this instead, hotshot: give YOUR opinion on us discussing night choices. Put yourself out there. Take a stand... Don't just try and egg on a town vs. town disagreement.... Because that is totally what scum do.

And ftr, I dont explain townreads, generally. So I will disregard your request.
Oops, I think I missed this post:
camn wrote:Ok.

1) yes. You DO need to comment on that statement.

2) mountainous games are games with no power roles or special mechanics. They are notoriously difficult for the town. This would be a mountainous if it were not for the night mechanic. Your suggestion that we AVOID talking about the night mechanic would essentially nullify any advantage the mechanic gives us.... Making this game equivalent to a mountainous game.

I hope those answers were clear.

... where you answered her questions. But I'm not sure whether this is a question or not directed at you:
Katsuki wrote:
Katsuki wrote:how talking about night actions would be in any way helpful in "organizing" the town.
Anyways, to answer your question, I don't see how discussing night choices and having people claim will help us. What, will it help us devise some plan? Knowing who is a heavy sleeper and who is a light sleeper is NOT going to help town us, IMO.

Personally, I want more talk from people who are not talking right now. I would also like to see MBF's input in 48 hours.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Well, looks like the deal is done (prematurely, however, which is quite unfortunate.) Let's see what turns out.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

And yes, undending rage on MPR if he hammered the wrong person.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

tanstalas wrote:Oh - and Triple post FTW - If Vezok does flip scum, and I get lynched and I flip town.. after you lynch Katsuki - Look at Elli as well, I smell scum in those two

Calling it now - Katsuki and Elli are scum...

Not sure of the other 1 or 2 thogh yet
OK, I'll put that into my memory banks.
tanstalas wrote:And also sorry for neglecting game.. kinda... FFXIV came out, and I'm addicted to it like a crack whore giving blowjobs for meth money :)

Though SE needs to fix the friggin server lag
Hehehe :-) FFX is awesome, way too for its own good.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Katsuki wrote:If vezok got hammered, I'm hiding under DGB's bed.
Careful, the godfather's daughter is having sex on that bed.....
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Lets calm down guys, and take a clearer look at the situation:

MBF - It's looking like your town, because I agree that it's quite unlikely they would target one of their own rooms again. However, I can't completely clear you yet, because you still haven't really post much....

TBM - Town vibes from you. You haven't done anything scummy, and, as of late, seem to get more involved in hunting scum. I'm liking that.

Elli - Your short, choppy posts are somewhat hard to get a read on, but you're looking town to me. I don't feel all too scared of your humor. And BTW, PLEASE STOP USING CAPS!!!!

Pomegrante - You don't post to often (which I understand because you are busy.) You seem very much town in my eyes for your attempts at hunting scum. Plus, I don't see anything too scummy about you.

Camn - Townish read on you. Last day, in your argument with kats, I'd take your side, since I didn't quite see all of the accusations as having a lot of substance. Don't see much that would make me suspicious of you.

MPR - I think we are getting a little ahead of ourselves when accusing you. While I am in agreement that your hammer needs to be looked at, you did wait a reasonable amount of time before hammering. What does concern me however, is that you did not wait at all for vezo (which maybe excuseable, since he's flaked from the site.) Neutral read on you.

jenni - Not heard so much talk about you. Obviously, you kind of "turning away" from vezo, and saying that he's town is somewhat suspicious. However, I can base this as my only reason for thinking you are scum. I would like to hear more from you. In fact, I would really like to see a town list from you. Neutral read at the moment.

tanstalas - I'd like to just yell SCUM!!! at you, but you have done a good job of defending yourself against kats. While I'm definitely not writing you off, and your guys's arguments maybe to just seperate you two guys, I can't say too much yet. Neutral read, maybe a slight bit scummy.

kats - OK, you start off by voting tans off the bat. When asked why you did this, you reply:
Katsuki wrote:Because he is scum. Simple as.
I'm sorry, but what the fuck?! This is D3, so you know. This is not a joke. Your bullshit ideas can only screw with town.
Katsuki wrote:Yes.

Look at his comments at the beginning of D2. That, and combine it with his D1 play.
So you come back with this, which is more reasonable. But I would like you to describe tans's play thus far, and tell me why it's scummy.

Right now, I'm really concerned about Tans and Kats. I am more suspicious of kats, however. I probably should vote kats right now, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and will let you reply to my question (of tans's play.) So for now, just
FoS: Katsuki
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Katsuki wrote:ISO tans.

D1: Does what zwet did in another game we were in. Knowing tans better than most of you, I KNOW it was one of those actions that are done to draw a lot of attention to oneself, so that others will not pay attention to you/vote you.

Example from an entertaining source: If you're in a classroom, and someone's chair went skyrocketing upwards hence smashing said occupant into the ceiling, everyone would look. However, once done repetitively, it becomes a "oh, X is flying again". Dunno how to explain that.

Aside from acting like zwet/gandalf, all he did was call me scum.

D2: Calls vezo town, me scum.

D3: First MPR, then jumps to me after I keep pushing for his lynch.

Really, I am already at the point where all I want to say is "iso tans". Because he is so obvscum that it hurts.

Regarding my comments to start the say, I said he was scum, simple as, because I've said so much prior to begin with, that there was really not much I could add.
Ok, this is getting better. But, despite all of this, why is he obvscum?

This is what makes me mad. Everyone runs around yelling at each that their either obvscum or obvtown. I don't understand how the hell you people know who's so obviously town and who's so obviously scum.
tanstalas wrote:I can play the ISO card too.

Also going through it seems Katsuki is buddying up to Elli A LOT.

ISO0 - Makes a joke about Elli
ISO1 - single emoticon post
ISO2 - Says that Elli likes to call her Katsu
ISO3 - Says Katsu means boom
ISO4 - Joke vote on Elli
ISO5 - Scolds Pom for mispelling her name
ISO6 - Asks Vezok to answer Ellie's question
ISO7 - EBWOP for last ISO
ISO8 - Votes Vezo
ISO9 - Claims we have scum in referencing my last post saying to lets BW Katsuki
ISO10 - Says I'm not Zwet - says to lynch Vezok then me
ISO11 - Says I'm not town.. again... still no reasoning given
ISO12 - See ISO11 - I'm serious - same as ISO11
ISO13 - Getting slightly defensive to camn because Katsu didn't give a top 3 pick
ISO14 - Claims she "forgot" to give her top 3, proceeds to do so - says I am not playing with a town meta.. oh finally a reason.. kind of? Care to elaborate?
ISO15 - Talks about board posting times
ISO16 - Votes Mongoose.. wait, what? Why? Nowhere in any previous post have you mentioned Mongoose at all, nor in this post - bandwagoning much?
ISO17 - Says basically "The reason I voted mongoose is because he made up stuff to jump on my wagon" - I can't make this shit up people (Oh and mongoose is confirmed town now)
ISO18 - Nothing new to add (No seriously, that is what the ENTIRE post said)
ISO19 - Gets defensive against mongoose. Says that she is too lazy to analyze the thread
ISO20 - Votes Vezo
ISO21 - Corrects Mods player count
ISO22 - Says mod kicked her into an "unknown" room - also another interesting tidbit - she says she has YET to read page 9 - now, her last post ISO21 WAS ON PAGE 9 - I'll let you make your own descision on that
ISO23 - Finally makes her first post of the game that actually contributes something
ISO24 - Talks about the idea of co-ordinating the hiding at night
ISO25 - Quotes me asking do I need to comment on this statement (The statement she quoted was me on last day saying I do not think mod will randomly assign you a room)
ISO26 - Says she was able to setup internet
ISO27 - Talks about night actions again
ISO28 - Asks camn to answer her questions
ISO29 - Quotes her ISO27 (I guess that was the question? I was confused as well since it didn't end with a ?)
ISO30 - Vezo flaked? Then lets lynch Tans
ISO31 - Comments that she didn't know Mike was in the game
ISO32 - Starts to do her "Fate" impersonation for doing entire posts in CAPS - in this post she gets called out to find a game that Elli played in where he was town, and Katsuki refuses to do this and instead says maybe I'll find it when you start posting
ISO33 - Posts to Elli saying Vezok is not the only thing to talk about
ISO34 - Tells Elli that I am scum
ISO35 - Argues with camn about post 237 - and says that camn did not answer her question in response - think this must mean Katsuki's ISO27?!? - Again I was confused as well since it was not phrased as a question.
ISO36 - Votes me again, says if MPR hammered he will be facing questions
ISO37 - Says that MPR's meta is quick hammering - contract your VERY LAST POST?
ISO38 - Says I am scum - no reason given
ISO39 - Says she hid in camn's room - hey camn - if you are a light sleeper can you confirm this?
ISO40 - Katsuki says to look at my entire ISO and that is why I am scum
ISO41 - Speaking to Elli again telling him to vote me
ISO42 - Accuses me of OMGUS
ISO43 - This wagon built too quickly
ISO44 - WAAAAAAAAAAAHMULANCE
ISO45 - Half hearted attempt at an ISO on me
ISO46 - Askes Far_cry a question
This is somehwhat convincing. I can see how you linked Kats to Elli. And Kats hasn't since responded to this. And then comes this:
Ellibereth wrote:
Katsuki wrote:I do not know why.
To me, it is not the town blowing up the rooms.

Hence, spouting random stuff and keeping scum guessing where I may hide imo is the best option.
It's not.
Unvote

I have to think...
Stop the WIFOM room hiding things Katsu. It hurts the town and I don't want to say why. If all your previous statements were lies say so nao.
Just a second. Just three hours ago you voted for her and said this:
Ellibereth wrote:Kats are you a liar.
Y/N.
Serious.
Dissonance? You just said not to long ago's she's a liar. Why the fuck did you vote for her then, than unvote?

One last thing. While I was reading back through pages, this came to my attention.
tanstalas wrote:fuck that.. MPR is probably just as frustrated as I am with the people in this game...
Why do you say this? I was frustrated with people before due to their lack of activity. However, it has picked up as of late. Would you still say this, tans?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Katsuki wrote:Also, far_cry, how has tans done a good job of defending himself against me when, he hasn't explained anything that I've said this whole game?
Oh, to answer this, I liked this post:
tanstalas wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Considering it was 3 consecutive posts.

I got those 3 votes as I was going home from class. So, yeah, I am surprised.

Honestly, tans has done nothing, and accuses me of doing nothing? That is really funny.
Get defensive more and post in MOAR CAPS! - really makes you look obv-town /sarcasm
Katsuki wrote:I am silly and can't believe I forgot.

Unvote, Vote tans

Vezo isn't gonna be back to explain his actions.
If MPR did in fact hammer, he'll be facing the same questions vezo was.
And then in your very next post after camn jumped on MPR right off the gate:
Katsuki wrote:
I dunno about MPR, he seems to like quick-lynching in every game I'm in with him...
Flip-flop much?

You have been banging the "Tans is scum" drum all game with no reasoning behind it - when asked for reasoning you basically say "he just is go look"

Looking forward to your next post where you will be going over my ISO with a fine tooth comb looking for anything

And I like how you avoided the question about lying - why WOULD you lie. why not just say mod told me I could not hide in her room so I hid somewhere else? You think by saying "Hid somewhere else" is going to tell us whose room you hid in?

And if you want to compare me with Zwet, I think I shall now compare you with Fate for posting an entire message ALL IN CAPS
Perhaps is wasn't the most direct defense, but he did question a part of your whole strategy this game. You have been saying "Tans is scum" a lot this game.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Ellibereth wrote:I think she's a liar.
I also think she's town.
For now.
This doesn't answer my question. Quit avoiding the issue.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Ellibereth wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:I think she's a liar.
I also think she's town.
For now.
This doesn't answer my question. Quit avoiding the issue.
I don't get your question. >.>
This is my question:
Far_Cry wrote:Dissonance? You just said not to long ago's she's a liar. Why the fuck did you vote for her then, than unvote?
Now answer it. It's pretty clear cut.
Ellibereth wrote:
Dissonance? You just said not to long ago's she's a liar. Why the fuck did you vote for her then, than unvote?
This right?
I don't get what dissonance means and I thought she was scum then changed my mind,
Here's a good definition: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dissonance. I'll tell you, that's what describes you right now.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Ellibereth wrote:Yeah I changed my mind...
Explain why.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Katsuki wrote:I love the camn flipflopping. First me obvtown, now me scum, to somewhere in between.
Do you believe her flip-flopping is more scummy than your consistant battering of tans?

I would also like you to give me your thoughts on Elli.
Ellibereth wrote:
camn wrote: Elli- i think Katsu has plenty of scum motivation to play this way. But let's assume town for a sec- do you want her in endgame with you?
Wouldn't mind that much, have had worse...
But really, I see no scum motivation to go for the easily checkable lie.
No explanation. You're being evasive.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Ellibereth wrote:I don't intend to explain it to you.
Camn SHOULD know what I mean though.
Explain yourself, explain yourself. Why do you now want to explain it to me?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

I'm sorry my last post should say, "Why do you
not
want to explain it to me?"
Katsuki wrote:Inconsistent? Are you sure you're even bothering to read this fucking thread far_cry?

And camn, well, is interesting.
Wait, what are you talking about? Who ever said "inconsistent?"

And really? After all of this arguments, all you can say is that camn is interesting?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Ellibereth wrote:I think you're town but I don't trust you with some stuff.
At least not yet.
Sorry.
Holy shit. This is not about me or you. This about the whole town. You being evasive is completely hurting your image (and is hurting all of town.)
FoS Ellibereth
. I'm going to give you one last shot to answer my questions. If you don't, you're in trouble.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

tanstalas wrote:Anyone else getting the feeling Katsuki and Elli went from scum buddying to bussing?
Perhaps this is very much true.
Ellibereth wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:I think you're town but I don't trust you with some stuff.
At least not yet.
Sorry.
Holy shit. This is not about me or you. This about the whole town. You being evasive is completely hurting your image (and is hurting all of town.)
FoS Ellibereth
. I'm going to give you one last shot to answer my questions. If you don't, you're in trouble.
Goddamnit you don't get it at all.
I don't trust the majority of the town. And I think me revealing certain things will help scum much more than town.

So No.
OK, OK. But I have no reason to trust you while you are under so much fire. I don't know if you're just blowing smoke and trying to not talk. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt at the moment, but be prepared to speak sometime.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Ellibereth wrote:My impression right now is that the active group is all town and the scumz are in the group that's not here at all.
That give me an idea: why won't us active people revolt and attack those friggin lurkers? I don't find all of them extremely scummy, but hey their lurking, and lurking is bad.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

TheButtonmen wrote:ATTN TOWN.

JENN AND FAR-CRY ARE SCUM.

THAT IS ALL.

VOTE: FAR-CRY.
I'm surprised this got such little attention. I will await your reasoning for this. BTW, why did you vote for me instead of jenn?
TheButtonmen wrote:Tant wagon bad, FarCry wagon good.

Reasons include FarCry's opening post, FarCrys summary and how he gives his reads, his commentary on Jenn, his ISO 4, his hilariously bad lurker lynch idea and more!

Explinations and more tomorrorw when I have enough time.

Also making this game mountainous is starting to seem ilke an idea worth discussing, in particular I feel like after the next scum lynch people should stop hiding and prevent any multikills from happening.
Again, I will await your explanations on this. And so you know, I never said I want to lynch the lurkers; I said I wanted to attack them. Especially considering all of the uncertainty, lurking is BAD for town.

Right now, I'm not sure what to think of the tans/jenn debate. I didn't read through it thoroughly, but what I'm getting from it is that tans won, jenni failed (which she admitted to herself.) I'm not sure what to think at the moment. Tans got a little more town to me, and jenni got a little more scummy to me. I'm not even sure what to think at this point. Tans's play has been somewhat contradictory at this point, going from humorous to all of a sudden serious when put under pressure. Jenni's case against tans failed and she went off running towards kats. Not sure what to think of it, but I'll I tell you right now, I really don't like it. But I do need to time to think of it.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

mikeburnfire wrote:In addition, if we make it to a LyLo phase, we should claim where we hid during the various nights, THEN claim if we are heavy or light. We can catch lying scum best if we do it this way, I believe.
Not understanding the idea here. Both town are scum have light and heavy sleepers. As a result, I don't know how we could catch someone lying about something.

There is, however, perhaps a point to this idea, which you didn't mention. I think if it comes to this situation, we should probably say which night we stayed in every night. This perhaps will help us figure out who's scum. It's difficult to explain, but if we can figure out that someone (who is perhaps suspicious) keeps on gettting "missed" or so to say, we can perhaps deduce who's getting targeted, who's town trying to avoid these bombs, and who's scum trying to do the same.

It's going to be difficult however, to pull this off and figure out who's who with certainty. I think we should leave this issue if or until we reach a lylo phase. For now, it's a little hard to see if this strategy will work.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Ellibereth wrote:Button
/ignore
Sorry.

The thing is, scum should have no motivation to lie about where they hid. >.>
Unless I'm missing something?
That's true. I guess that's what debunks the idea.

Anways, just screw my idea tans. I just overthought it and it makes no sense. We're going to have to come up with something different.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

tanstalas wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:Button
/ignore
Sorry.

The thing is, scum should have no motivation to lie about where they hid. >.>
Unless I'm missing something?
That's true. I guess that's what debunks the idea.

Anways, just screw my idea tans. I just overthought it and it makes no sense. We're going to have to come up with something different.
I have no problems with ideas being posted. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out if there is any way we can use LS to our advantage, however I cannot
I don't think we should try to use the setup to our advantage. Let's just let the game roll out.
Ellibereth wrote:There are a few.
But...I'm not going to say I won't say but let me think if I should say.
This confused me; what are you trying to say?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Far_Cry wrote:Right now, I'm not sure what to think of the tans/jenn debate.
I didn't read through it thoroughly
, but what I'm getting from it is that tans won, jenni failed (which she admitted to herself.) I'm not sure what to think at the moment. Tans got a little more town to me, and jenni got a little more scummy to me. I'm not even sure what to think at this point. Tans's play has been somewhat contradictory at this point, going from humorous to all of a sudden serious when put under pressure. Jenni's case against tans failed and she went off running towards kats. Not sure what to think of it, but I'll I tell you right now, I really don't like it. But I do need to time to think of it.
You admitted you didn't really read the debate and yet you have the brass to use it as an argument against me? :roll: If you're going to make a case on someone, at least read what they write. I had a theory about Tans, and I pressed him about it, and he sufficiently addressed my questions, so I backed off and moved on. Also, Kats has been on my list since D1 (ISO 9), and can you seriously deny the concerns raised about her today?[/quote]

Call me lazy, but I didn't read every single detail of your guys's argument. But I read enough to know that you lost. Tans said himself to not reread through the whole argument and I didn't.

And concerning kats, I'm not denying anything that's going against her. It's just that, at this point, I don't know what to believe. Maybe kats and Elli are scum. Maybe tans is (with a partner I can't link at the moment.) And maybe you are (again, couldn't link her to a partner.) I need perhaps some time think.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Far_Cry »

TheButtonmen wrote:Sorry for the delay and the terrible formatting, I'm having to reread a whole game at the moment so it's cutting into my mafia time for the tonight / tommorrow.

In a chronological and some what PBPA style here's why I think Far cry is the lynch o' the day.

This post seems to be distancing, though Vezo's idea was bad it seemed like he jumped on too quickly.

Then he proceeds to defend Vezo as a VI, which is strange given his previous entry to Vezo wagon based on Vezo making a bad suggestion.

He then unvotes for no real reason.

And then starts the mongoose wagon, note while he recognized and defended Vezo as VI he doesn't see mongoose as a VI.

Budja is replaced.

His response to Mike replacing in is odd because as he later explains.

In his other game with Mike, Mike was the best town. Which makes his "OH SHIT" really weird

MBF is then the target of the NK.

When giving his list of reads he uses reasoning like "Your town because you haven't done anything scummy yet" which to me sound like "I can't find anything to attack you with" and he is again certain that Vezo is scum.

When Elli pressures Vezo, Far Cry coaches him.

When the whole Kats vs Tants fight happens he attacks Kats but never puts down a vote, in fact during all this he isn't voting anyone.

He then latches onto Ellis idea of a lurker lynch despite been quite confident that Kats is qutie scummy. Note he had also just previously been attacking Elli too.

And then there is this little bit; watch him wiffle waffle to what ever is popular.

Compare THIS post and THIS post made latter.
OK, here we go:

1. I enter the game, just give an oh shit comment against MBF, and than now I get attacked for it. I'm simply pointing out my experience with him.

2. MBF's room get's bombed. Just a second. If I was scum and really wanted to get rid of MBF, why would I bomb his room? Chances are he's not going to be in there.

Anyways, I'm not sure what exactly your trying to say with this. Are you trying to say that I think MBF is good town, and he's going to hunt me down, and as a result, I wanted to kill him?

3. My reads on people were vague, that's for sure. But that's because I didn't have anything real sufficient against them (with the exception of vezo.) What makes you think I'm scum not going either way or unsure town?

And you're saying that me knowing that vezo is scum means I was his partner bussing him? I ask how you reach such a certain conclusion.

4. Elli's idea was simply wrong in asking vezo to claim. It would not make any difference to town what his role was at that moment.

5. Once again, I never put down a vote because I'm not sure what to think quite yet. Kats, Elli, and Tans are possible suspects, and I'm not sure who to vote for now. Not understanding what is wrong with that.

6. What makes those two posts different. Are they contradictory or what?

You previously stated that jenni and I are scum. What makes jenni scum? And why do you link us together?

I think you need to put more of your own personal input to prove that I'm scum. Because at the moment, I'm not getting any vibe.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Don't try to be funny. When I said that about vibe, I'm talking from a general point of view. As another, neutral person looking at the game, you didn't make a strong case against me.

And you ignored what I asked you to do: to give me a personal summary of my actions and why they are scummy. Not just give vague comments about posts.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Far_Cry »

TheButtonmen wrote:So your defense is that I haven't convinced you that you're scum.

Wonderful, I'll keep that in mind.

Flail more scum, flail more.
Yep, exactly. What is there isn't much to defend against. You haven't proved shit yet.

And you haven't answered any of my demands yet. You linked me to jenni - why is jenni scum? And I would still like a personal summary of my actions, and why they are scummy, in your own words.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Ellibereth wrote:Far_cry post scum meta and stuff plz.
You're asking me to do this? Please explain. And don't tell me what meta is, I know that. What kinda stuff do you want to hear?
Katsuki wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Sigh

I doubt I will have much time this weekend to complete my analysis (or, comment on it the way I want).

Long story short, go look at votes. Camn seems to have no problems jumping on every wagon present. She's been on every major wagon thus far this game. (Including original katsuki wagon D1 before it shifted to mongoose).

Before now, I hadn't actually noticed that. Her voting pattern worries me greatly. (and now she is willing to go for far_cry wagon).

If I am not wrong, most people think that camn is town. Maybe my gut is just crazy :D
KATSU
We've just been through ALPHABET.
WHAT"S WRONG WITH BEING ON EVERY WAGON.
:(
I've been having so many stomachaches throughout this game.

I really think tans is scum, but there can only be 3 scum (most probably). Jenni is prob scum too.
I haven't heard from you yet. How convincing is TBM's attack on me?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Mod
: I need to be replaced. I've been getting busy as of late and don't have time to play.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”