VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

(Post merged onto the proper account. --AGM)
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

SpyreX wrote:....

What?

WHAT?

That doesn't even PRETEND to make sense.

So, you've got Radar and you saw Enigma do nothing on a night with no kills and that means ??
You crossed out Radar in your stupid case BECAUSE no one died. I'm pointing it out to you right now.

I will not say my results until Enigma gives me the go-signal.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:48 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wait, I get it. Via Percy's playstyle, he reads that vote + comments as 'Enigma is scum, I have results!.

But it really doesn't: Votes can be used as a way to find out people's alignments. It was more like:

"I saw Enigma do something last night!"
*in thread*
'Heyyy Enigmaa~ I think you're scum~ I'll scare you with my PR result to find out~ Vote: Enigma'

--
Spy wrote:I have role related information accompanied by a vote is not a gut call.
Bad assumption.

The 'I have role related information' was used to scare Enigma into showing his true colors. Regardless of the result, Andy still thought Enigma was scum via gut.

Didn't I say this a few posts ago?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Honestly, I don't even care about these right now. Too much shit goin on to wrap my head around.

Enigma is obviously not scum. Seriously, the scum move for getting a non-incriminating track on your ability is to be submissive. He isn't. He's acting real Townie, IMO. He's far too aggressive and confident. And I'm not seeing signs that he doesn't believe what he's saying. No way I'm voting Enigma.

Percy is...difficult. The messages sound too convenient. It's like the eavesdrop equivalent of a scum fake-investigation on a dead player. That said though, everything seems bulletproof and if Percy is scum, applause to him. However, I really have no reason to think that he is scum, especially considering his actions over the course of the game. I will not be voting Percy. I do think that he's probaly not Mafia since there I don't see anybody acting like they know what's going on. He's probably Town or SK. I'm thinking Town but I really can't wrap my head around how convenient the messages are.

The last person really, is Doombunny. I've mentioned in my reread that I think he's scum and with deadline coming, he's a good vote.

Vote: Doombunny
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey guys, just checking in to say that I've been sick for the past few days and I don't necessarily feel better right now.

V/LA for a few.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

What the hell are you doing Percy? Seriously, I did not want to lynch Zhero today because he
fucking nukeblocked a scumbag
. Hinduragi is obviously Town because he actually
fucking nuked a scumbag
. You are expressing doubt on me now from what I said way way way way back D2 when this game is so powerheavy it hurts? Regarding my disappearance: I was thinking that 'oh wait, this game is obviously over. Faraday is scum. I've got a shit ton of other games to play and am struggling to balance stuff.'

How the hell is Faraday Town from that flailing on Zhero? All you're giving me is 'Oh he's being genuine.' Seriously, He was pointing out a mega conspiracy theory that
does not make sense
with the risk your role floating about. One wrong roll RNG, and boom conspiracy theory outed, Zhero and Sociopath are definitely tied together. Zhero already claimed his ability D2. If that thing ever slipped on your Eavesdrop, they are dead, both of them. I seriously don't think that given how conservative Zhero seems to be as a player, I don't think he would even risk that have even risked that.

No, that does not make sense at all especially since Sociopath was nowhere near getting lynched(plus he can defend himself quite well.), nor getting nuked if it weren't for Hinduragi(who was more interested in nuking you prior to the day he nuked Socio). I think that scum were banking on him to actually attempt to nuke you again there.

On RedCoyote: If you saw how lynch hungry he was D2 with the wagons on me and Enigma and Hinduragi were floating about D2, you'd target him too.

Bah, fuck. I'll go over the damn game after the night. Percy, if you are Town this is
ridiculous
. You are letting obvscum Faraday get away. He is flailing and using bad conspiracy theories because he simply does not have a choice! This is ridiculous.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Response? Because I'm still not getting it. Flavour suggests (obliquely) that I'm town. You therefore conclude that anyone who targets me is scum? Nobody knew that information before you got your result. How can it retroactively justify your conclusions as to Enigma's alignment?
We've been through this before. Andy thought that Enigma was scum(gut) and was threatening him with his result.(Reaction fishing.) How the hell is this bad again, exactly?

(Also, Fuck posting in hydras.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, triple post because THIS IS RIDIC: Also don't you think that it would make more sense for us to be active when there were nukes be flying, if we were scum? Don't you think that, maybe, Socio with the nukes is the more important dude given that he can help us win in LyLo?

And what do I have to gain from expressing (at least some) doubt on Zhero's alignment, as scum? I would have dropped tha hammah on that shit way before you even STARTED expressing suspicion on me, given that he was L-1 for a long long long fucking time.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Percy wrote:Then explain why you voted Faraday (therefore dismissing Hinduragi) before
Socio
had even nuked. Was it PoE then?!
You were very convincing in your explanations that Hindu was Town in your analysis of the Eavesdrop/RCinteractions with him. Soo, yeah. PoE

It actually does make sense. That's why I voted for Zhero. Sounds like you know Zhero will flip town to me.
Why does that make sense?

It does
not
sense because it was an unneeded damning risk that required huge balls and some coordination(in which your Eavesdrop can destroy.). It made more sense to
not
nukeblock Socio.

Consider this hypothetical situation at that point:
If Zhero and Socio were buddies, Zhero does not nukeblock Socio. Then they watch Hinduragi(who has shown that he was very willing to nuke you.), continue his nuke on you. You are nuked, Hinduragi gets flak, Socio gets a very 'justifiable' nuke on Hinduragi. Hell, maybe he could nuke + hammer so the nuke goes off at night. The scumteam had a very good chance of winning at that point.

The point is, I tried to defend Zhero(and failed) at that point when it doesn't make sense for me to do so. Tell me, what is the scum motivation there? Where else are you looking at that makes Faraday look better?
Then why didn't you mention this in the thread? Why is there barely a word about him in public, except to answer a random question of his?
To be honest, at that point I wasn't even paying attention at that point anymore. (So was Andy, it seems.) Did you get some eavesdrop stuff during our stint of inactivity?
How is the reaction fishing bad? Are you joking? It ended up outing three town powerroles!
Also, why is threatening to reveal the information "You targeted Percy" a threat? What does the PM latitude/longitude stuff have to do with anything?
You're the one accusing me here that Andy's reaction fish is bad. Yes, it was Anti-town as fuck, but I have explained that silliness already(via Andy's personality). It was a threat because we thought that Enigma had a possibly Anti-Town use of his power(ie. ScumFighter rolecoping, ScumSwatTeamorwhatever disabling Town nukes) . If he was scum, he would have acted accordingly. He acted real Town.
Finally, your third post is WIFOM crap. "I would be better at scum if I was scum" is just about the worst defence ever.
WIFOM it may be, but it's a valid point. I was explaining that I had multiple opportunities to cause impunities to Town, maybe dissuade Hindu's nuke of Socio(Added bonus: I have good reason to believe that Hinduragi is easily dissuaded in a recently finished game). The possibilities are endless. I didn't. I've been active around the site, no? Don't you think I would have done something about that especially if I was scumbuddies with Socio?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:59 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Here. Waiting on Hinduragi and you. It's a been a long wait. >.>.

Care to share where you stand right about now?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Faraday wrote:Calcifier is obviously the nuke for today, to suggest anything else is stupid. He's also probably the best shot at scum, I think he's more likely than hindu at any rate. I genuone;ly think it's pretty fucking obvious I'm town here, the far and away best game for me involved Percy and Calcifier. Yes it's WIFOM but it's also pretty common sense.

I'd really love to nuke calcifier/lynch hindu right before the nuke hits to guarantee a win beyond all reasonable doubt.

You also seem to have changed your mind since 761 Vuvuzela. Wut?
Again, that relies on you being Town, which I'm not sure about. This is a classic 3P LyLo situation no matter how you look at it.

Not at all sure what that accusation is for. I've made it clear that I don't trust either of you, but I trust you less.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Faraday

Go. I'm risking this game on the feeling that Hindu is Town.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes we are! :D

I just don't see a scum team getting three nukes. RCsub + Socio Hindu with nukes? It was...unlikely. @.@.

You town too, right?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I wanna play at ScumStorm too. T_T
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

But it's soooo farrrrr. D=<
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:55 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Fuck. I didn't see that coming.

Sorry Town. >.<

From now on, I'll take SaintKerrigan's LyLo tips to heart: In a 3P LyLo, the Townier person is the last scum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:05 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Andrius wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Fuck. I didn't see that coming.

Sorry Town. >.<

From now on, I'll take SaintKerrigan's LyLo tips to heart: In a 3P LyLo, the Townier person is the last scum.
You sure its not Ythill's tip? That's what I thought. :S
I got it from SK during the site-move marathon days. It's kinda funny actually. We were in a 3P LyLo with Amished. Me and Amished were cross voting. SK just leisurely voted Amished saying that 'Vas is scummier. Amished is the last scum then.'.

What do you know, Town win. (The explanation was, scum brings whoever they want to LyLo. Of course, they'll want to bring a person scummier than them along. :P)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, I could go to Australia, but I'm still a dependent. It's unlikely...but it's likelier since I have relatives there and all. xD.

When do you plan to go? Which part?

(Yeah, I'm 21 but our culture is way different. >.>.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

You two better goddamn enter the next AGM game.

And I hope you two roll Town and I roll Town and then we can all lose together~!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:46 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey VV, remember popularity mafia where you screwed me and Andy over? Revenge is sweet.
Good play! You deserve the win. I did not expect that nuke nor the entire scum team all getting nukes. Plus getting us all on your good side through Daytalk WIFOM. D=<

(Bah, I called you+Doombunny scum in my catchup post though. I guess I should listen to my gut too.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:36 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I think this would work better with a normal roll of abilities, no more picking deployments. Or better yet, surprising people with what they roll once they get to Defcon 1. XD.

I'm curious why Hindu chose to kill Percy. I was ready to brawl it out with Percy in LyLo, because if it were left between Calc, Percy and Hindu...I think I might have gone after Hindu because Percy was being real genuine the day they lynched Zhero(Genuine...but still silly with that lynch). Out of my 'should have could haves' in this game, it was not paying attention enough to defend Zhero. >.<.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”