Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Zang »

Vote: TheLonging

For trying to lynch the mod.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Zang »

chesskid wrote:That was a pretty pathetic attempt to distract from NS's obvious buddying with you. Seriously, I'm sure you can do better, here's another try:
Dot you know what Buddying even is?
wiki wrote:Buddying up is a tactic, usually used by members of the Mafia, to try to make yourself look less threatening. Typically the Mafia member will try to be friendly in some way, either outright or, more often, subtly. If the Mafia member is ever lynched at some point, and other players have noticed the buddying, it tends to throw suspicion on the person the Mafia was being friendly towards, thereby causing confusion even after the Mafioso's death.
Why would TL try to distract from NS's Buddying if he is town?
chesskid wrote:Try reading the thread.
If your not going to explain your reasoning for something, don't bother posting.
Dude not cool this was my wagon 

Unvote
Vote: NS
Why did you vote for NS? It should've been obvious that we were out of RVS because the NS wagon wasn't random.

Tasky wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: CooLDoG
scum.
Is this serious or random? If it is serious, why is cooldog scum?
TheLonging wrote:Any RVS wagon would be productive, even an RVS wagon on the mod. Also I love how my wagon just quickly dissipates.
Yes, but it is more productive to wagon a player because you get a response from the person your wagoning as well of those on and off the wagon.
Wingless wrote:I really do not undertand chesskid. I am suspicious of him. He doesn't have cruelty which is town,
How is cruelty town?
ChessKid wrote:Whee I think I found scum in the first 2 pages. Go me.
(only brief posts until late tomorrow, got a lot of homework to do, then I'll respond to this laughable wagon.
If you have enough time time to reread the first two page and post this, then you have enough time to post who you think is scum and at least a brief summary of why they are scum.
Uprising wrote:I have issues with random voting because I'm afraid I'll vote the wrong person and then everyone will be all like "OMG YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SCUM NOW"
You can't vote for the wrong person in RVS, your vote is supposed to be random.

I think chesskid is scum. He is active lurking by providing no content even though he promises it and he hoped on the NS wagon with no reasons

Unvote
Vote: Chesskid3
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Zang »

Chesskid wrote:Why would TL try to distract from NS's Buddying if he is town?
derp derp welcome to the point of that.
Ok, I thought you were saying that you thought that NS was Buddying TL.
TL hadn't read the thread, obviously. I don't read threads for other people. You don't want to read, replace out please
I did read the thread, what I read was basically this-

"Your scum"

"Why"

"Read the thread"

You can't have a case on someone without explaining why they are scum,
Because he was scared of having someone at L-3. I'm the one who asked him questions
Why didn't you point this out when you voted for him?
I didn't reread the first two pages. that took maaaaybe 60 seconds to post.
Then how did you know that you found scum? If you found them originally while the game was in the first two pages, why didn't you post them?
Active lurking = having a full day of classes today along with 2 problem sets due. Please reread that postyou quoted about how busy I was? I bolded it for you.
No, active lurking is up till now providing no content, and the the game has been going on for longer than a day . you're also still making pointless posts.
@ Tasky, you actually gave reasons for your vote, something very few people have done.
"CoolDog is scum" is such good reasoning.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Zang »

Tasky didn't.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Zang »

Chesskids response seems good enough for me to unvote him for now. Meanwhile, tasky has said nothing except for cooldog is scum. I dont think this is getting enough attention. I also don't think it has something to do with his role because in his first post, he doesn't mention cooldog, so he must actually believe it or be scum.

Tasky-please explain why cooldog is scum or at least post your thoughts on the game.

Unvote
Vote: Tasky
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Zang »

Tasky-I doubt youll answer any of this but, why do you get the feeling that cooldog is scum? If it is just a feeling, why are you so certain? Why do you refuse to give any reasoning?

More people need to vote for tasky. He's a lot more scummy than chesskid and cooldog, and even if you don't think he is scummy he is very anti town.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Zang »

Tasky wrote:I'm just to lazy to read the thread thoroughly. I have just a feeling on CooLDoG, but it is a strong feeling. I feel he is scummy. if you agree with me, you vote him. otherwise you don't. don't see the problem there. It's just that personally I think the best place for my vote is him. Nobody can tell what I should or shouldn't do.

I like playing like this at the beginning of games (usually [beginning]=[day 1 + half day 2]), if you don't like it, it's your problem, not mine.
This is very anti town, it would be better for you to do nothing than to do this. You should have also said this with your original vote and when we asked for your reasoning. However, it is not scummy so

Unvote

Wingless wrote:He's not lying. He claims a killer role, and killer roles usually kill so we'll see only 1 head-shot corpse but nothing else. He even tells us the flavor text that will appear if he kills. He can't know if there is a role or not with this flavor text.
Unless he targets the same person as another killing role or a doc protects his target.
Enigma wrote:You completely neglect the possibility of. A successful doc protect which is why it is necessary for chessscum to quote his role pm.
If you think chesskid is scum, why aren't you voting for him? And why do you think chesskid is scum? Previously you where saying that chesskid is town.
I see zero non circumstantial evidence as to why everyone is voting chesskid...
Vote: Enigma
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Zang »

chesskid wrote:Why do you think that?
Town vibes
You're getting town vibes from the person calling you scum without any reasons?
uprising wrote:MooSpiker is scum to me.
Why? Your post after this just seems like an attempt to cover up blatant OMGUS. If you really don't know why, then please point out where you think he did something scummy even if you don't know why.
Enigma wrote:His vote on me is horrific lawls. Way to take me completely out of context and quoting two posts several days apart with zero reference to anything that has happened in between. (And btw when I call someone scum it doesn't necessarily mean I'm dead certain on them being scum, I was merely trying to agitate him). Seems like he went through my ISO looking for a reason to find me scummy, not because he genuinely found me scummy. + major scum points here for you mate.
I quoted that because between that and where you asked for him to claim, you give no reasons for chesskid being scum.
Tasky wrote:
VOTE: TheLonging
Stop doing this.
Enigma wrote:No ty, I think I shall decide where I want to put my vote myself. But I would happily settle on Zang though, it's like everyone has forgotten he exists!
How has everyone forgotten I exist?
Wingless wrote:I think it is very strange that he has only 7 votes here with a 3 post/day number.
What do you mean? I'm sure I have had more votes than that in the 16 games I've been in.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Zang »

wingless wrote:I should have written 7 posts. This is your 8th post, isn't it?
Yes, that was my 8th post. I was never really that active, but i'm usually in 3 games at once and I usually last a while in each, so that probably balances it out.
Exe wrote:Tasky still reads as town. I don't see scum motivation anywhere.
Rofl. Your 31 posts have been 50% fluff/appeal to noobishness/trolling. The remaining 50% was half crap arguments. You haven't done anything pro-town.
I don't see town motivation either and like NS, he hasn't done anything pro town. He just randomly votes for people, if anything he is more anti town. So why do you think that tasky is town while NS is scum?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Zang »

Exe wrote:Not trying to justify his votes =/= random voting. His playstyle is risky, and it could be argued to be anti-town by some (something which I disagree with). However, he is putting himself in a position that scum wouldn't want: for example, he is late to this wagon without much reasoning. Scum tend to avoid such positions.
But if he doesn't justify his votes, how do you know he has reasons for his votes? As far as we know he is random voting.
moospiker wrote:Lurking? Try Zang.
I am not lurking. Lurking is intentionally ignoring the game, I have low activity. And when I do post, I post content.
Tasky wrote:I really cannot get reads in the first day. Additionally a lot of people posts a lot of nonsense over non-existing reads and in the end day one ends up in a random lynch anyway. Usually the Content/Spam ratio at the beginning of games (and usually all day 1) is extremely low, so I really am not going to read every post.
I like it to slowly tune in on the game, posting more and more, and more and more content, while forgetting and ignoring less and less. The time this process takes is usually dependent on the game, the players, the flips, etc. but I couldn't really tell in which way.
I understand this but you can do this without voting for no apparent reason. Plus, when you are scum you could use this excuse to give no real content for the first two days.
Moospiker wrote:I'm beginning to think the bastardy mechanic may be an excess of power roles.
3 power roles are not a lot.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Zang »

If scum were given fake claims, why would they be scum oriented?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Zang »

Charnel wrote:This is tasky's first post. And it sucks. He singled out the single most protown player, and voted him.
That was actually Tasky's second or third post.
By this point, the chesskid wagon has already formed. With chesskid and exe having similar play, but chesskid being much more active, I really don't understand where this wagon is coming from. NS and Thelonging were so much better options.
Chesskid was more active but he wasn't posting anything and you just said and you just said that you thought he was scum.
WTH. You were my best townread, up till now. Exe followed him onto a wagon. With several lurkers in the game, asking for more content on page 5 is ridiculous. DoG: did you mess up here?
Asking for more content is never ridiculous whether it's on page 5 or not. If RVS is over, content should be expected, how does the amount of lurkers in the game change this? And just because someone has a different read than you does not mean they messed up. Although I no longer think chesskid is scum, I stand by my vote.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by Zang »

Why?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Zang »

Charnel wrote:Zang, wth are you doing on Enigma. Please unvote, your vote is bad and (seen the case on Enigma) hypocritical.
Unvote

I don't see how it's hypocritical though.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Zang »

Charnel wrote:The bigger problem that I have: unless I get a guilty: is it a good idea to claim track results? Either I am claiming for someone else that he is vanilla, or I'm claiming that he is a PR. Both aren't really worth it. If I was to hit scum killing someone: you would know it in the first post.
You can't get a guilty result as a tracker you can just see if somebody has a targeting ability or not. If you do  get a result where somebody doesn't target anything, you can't assume it's a Vanilla in case of a mafia goon, limited role or non targeting role. Do you get the action that is being performed or just that somebody targeted someone else?
Exe wrote:NS's second ability is NOT a track. It's just a "what abilities have been used," checker. This is a HUGE scum beneficial role. Being able to know the roles that were used in the night means knowing if there is a cop, the number of docs, and potentially any other power roles that might exist. I don't see the value of this ability as a town ability.
If he's town, he could check claims.
Uprising wrote:Charnel is giving me scumvibes, although I'm aware I'm too inexperienced to know anyone's meta. (This is partly why I dislike meta.)
Does this have anything to do with him voting you?

Vote: Uprising

Charnels case on him is good and he's the only person besides Tasky that I think is scummy.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:54 am

Post by Zang »

Charnel wrote:That somebody targeted someone else. Now if I tracked you to Enigma, and Enigma died that day, I would think that rather incriminating.
But you would have no idea what my role/alignment would be, pro town killing roles are pretty common.
Enigma wrote:Zang only on one wagon.
Is this supposed to be scummy?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Zang »

Enigma wrote:
Zang wrote:
Charnel wrote:
Enigma wrote:Zang only on one wagon.
Is this supposed to be scummy?
No if you looked at my entire post you would realize that it was just mainly a summation for now.

But your response sure is scummy. Getting nervous with attention (ironic since you have been quite ignored for a while) is a sure sure scum tell.

I really would like my question answered regarding the mechanics of NS's role, because I find it quite unbelievable as it is right now.
@Mod: NS needs a prod. XD
I don't see how my response was scummy, I just thought that you're post made people that aren't on many wagons anti town or scummy. I just asked to see if this was your intention.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Zang »

The case on TL is really good and the fact that he ignored it means that he can not answer it or isn't reading the thread. I still think uprising is scummy but his lynch can wait.

Unvote
Vote: TheLonging
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Zang »

V/LA until monday
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Zang »

Vote: Tasky

I want to see if he's going to stop randomly voting today, like he said.

Exe wrote:Alright so D1 he read to me as genuine for a while. His tunnelling on Tasky seemed misguided at worst,
for most of D1.
Summary:
General lack of scumhunting for a good portion of D1,
followed by two successive bandwagons based entirely on others' legwork.
This is contradictory.
Whats telling here is this was right around the point when NS and Moospiker were both possible lynch targets: sounds like he wanted the town to focus on picking one of the two.
If I wanted one of them to be lynched, I would have voted for them or at least pushed their wagon. I saw neither as scummy, I saw NS as anti town but not scum and I did not think moospiker was scum since most of the case on him was lurking which I do not find scummy.
But then 3 posts later, after no spectacular content, he sheeps ANOTHER wagon and says that the case on TL is "really good" (despite the fact that somehow he'd found no one else scummy) and his only original contribution is that TL is scum because he didn't defend himself.
2 votes is not a wagon. TL remained unnoticed by me until I realized how scummy he was after I read Chesskids case on him, Isn't that what it's supposed to do? And how is completely ignoring a case against you not scummy?

And I don't see how this is different than Tasky who just put "I can agree with a TL lynch".
The cherry on top is that he says he'll be V/LA for a short while, but never actually comes back before the lynch is up.
The lynch occurred while I was still V/LA.
Summary: General lack of scumhunting for a good portion of D1, followed by two successive bandwagons based entirely on others' legwork.
I generally don't scumhunt on day 1, this is one of my best games.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Zang »

Exe wrote:@Zang: Those two quotes are not contradictory at all. During Day 1, I thought you seemed pro-town for most of it. Now that we have more information, it reads differently. No contradiction there.
I thought you were saying that you thought my day 1 play was town instead of saying the you thought my day 1 play was town during day 1.
Exe wrote:And your "2 votes is not a wagon" is a semantics argument that strawman's the point. You still heavily sheeped two people as the day went on longer. That's scummy.
I don't see how.
Tasky wrote:And what exactly is the reason for your vote?
The same as before. I want to see if you'll start scumhunting.
Where/why do you think did chesskid's case fail?
What?
If chesskid is scum, I still do not believe that scum would have been completely off the wagon, as usually at least one scum is always bussing (considering that chesskid's play was far from being pro-town), probably one (but likely not both) one out of Charnel and Zang scum in that case.
But if I was scum, why would I put my scum buddy at L-1?
chesskid wrote:because I didn't think cooldog was going to be stupid enough to shoot him, that's why.
Then who did you protect?
CooLDoG wrote:Zang hasn't posted much (the least actually) but, oddly enough, has never gotten a prod... hmmmm... active lurking much? And after a quick re-read that last vote on chesskid wagon doesn't look very good (possible bus?). unvote, vote zang
I got prodded twice. And what about my vote on chesskid isn't very good?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Zang »

My lack of posting is due to my lack of time online.
Exe wrote:Rolefishing? Chesskid still isn't a confirmed doc and I'd rather keep it that way. Plus, I don't see how him telling his protect, if he really is a doc, is actually useful to us.
No he's not a confirmed doc but that's pretty much what he claimed whether he actually claimed it or not.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by Zang »

Exe wrote:And Zang ignores the actual point. That's called strawman.
If you're talking about asking me why knowing chesskids target last night would be useful for the town is because it might be able to prove if his claim is true or not.
Uprising wrote:What is strawman?
Am I the only person who ever read the wiki?

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Straw_Man
Oh, and I'm a little confused as to why CooLDoG is still alive (unless someone has protected him and not informed us of such).
Why are you surprised?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Zang »

CooLDoG wrote:I like zang today but I'm considering an uprising wagon/lynch.... I've played in a zang scum game (it was SBMI, if that counts as a game), and he seems to be play pretty close to that, however, I haven't seen a zang town game so the meta could all be null...
If you like me today then why are you voting for me? And in SBΜ I scumhunted, Isn't most of the case on me that I don't scumhunt?
Enigma wrote:He is at L-1 for all you silly idiots who can't read and I would still like to hear a few explanations from him first or at the very least a claim.
Explanations for what? But here's my role-
Zang
, you are the
Old Man, Patient

You have no special powers.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Please confirm via PM with a paraphrase of your role's abilities.
Exe wrote:@Zang: Do you have anything to say? You haven't really done much scumhunting today either.
I haven't done any scumhunting today because I've been busy defending myself. But I would like everybody to tell me why I am scummy because you are the only person who really explained.
Chesskid wrote:NS was obvtown, and one of the coolest PRs I have ever seen, and he fucking shot him. His aim is proven to suck. You clearly want him to shoot so you can win without going to D3.

Can we lynch Enigma please?
NS was not obvtown, if he was obvtown you wouldn't need to argue that he was obvtown.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”