Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Post by Callandor »

/confirm, sorry didn't know this was up.

I'm familiar with the series. I'll read up later, after my classes.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:04 am

Post by Callandor »

jasonT1981 wrote:Good point, Dram... he is caught in his own dilusions and cant even remember what he said a few posts ago

VOTE JASON
that + loluscumslip means jason scum.

That was somewhat painful to read though, chesskid relax.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:05 am

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion is random voting on page 6? You can't find a better target for your vote than that?
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:02 am

Post by Callandor »

Already read the last game, it's what made me join this actually. Unique set-up and I tend to agree that outguessing the mod in terms of flavour, I mean Claire was scum and she's about as Innocent as you can get and cute as a button to boot. (well for the first seasons anyway).

Same thing I said to Magna though, you can't find a better target than a random vote at this stage?
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:17 am

Post by Callandor »

Oh so you're being cute. How funny.

p.s. your vote's garbage; scum wouldn't know there was a dayvig in the game either.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:26 am

Post by Callandor »

fos: agar
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Callandor »

I rarely random vote, and I believe a long 'rvs' is harmful. 6 pages in is enough to have formed reads, definitely. I was actually referring to Jason jumping on chesskid's supposed scumslip. I'm not opposed to joking around just as long as there's content there. As for the quote I don't believe jason's honestly trying to evaluate what chesskid said, it looks like he's jumping on poor reasons as a basis to suspect him, trying to lolgotcha him in a contradicition if that makes sense, when there's none. And it's quite apparent there's none if you read the 2 things.

As for Enigma; I don't think he actually believes this:
@Agar
This thread is less than 1 day old, and apart from a selection hyperactive few, we are still clearly in RVS.
Stop trying to use the fact that chess kid has spammed over 3 pages of this thread alone (to make it 6 pages alraedy) to delude yourself into thinking that we are out of RVS.

Plus I like RVS. It's fun.
Why so serious?
It certainly doesn't fit what little I know of him having seen him, it actually looked like he was setting up Agar to reply.

MOI: You covered most things although theories ignore the posibillity he's mafia faking it 'although 'outing the set-up could mean that). It's certainly the most-likely him scum scenario at any rate, considering 2 man mafia groups are infrequent without at least some other anti town faction. it's certainly possible he's part of a 2 person scumteam and is gambiting, however he doesn't type me as that sort of player from reading Lost s1 and atm I tend to agree he's probably town. Oh and if you're going to use it use it now, that goes without saying.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Callandor »

And even if he's not serious, the fact the thread's only been open 24 hours isn't a reason not to scumhunt. My argument is also not quite the same as Agar's I don't really mind the lack of 'content' in your post, as there was precious little worthy of actually commenting on, but I think there was definitely reasons to find people scummy.

Chesskid looks town, although different than in S1 admittedly but that could just be a playstyle evolution thing.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Callandor »

dangling 'he', mean Enigma.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Callandor »

Reck: V/LA untill monday, not sure how often I'll be able to post over the weekend.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Callandor »

Link to change of opinions or gtfo (figuratively) as I don't recall anything but consistence from bulbasaur, MOI. If it's the thing dram quoted then that's not a change of opinion and Idr anything else.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Callandor »

I don't think that's a change of opinion although 'only' was probably a bit much, I think it's pretty clear what he meant, although I'm biased as I had the same sort of thoughtline (untill jason sort of parroted the contradiction thing actually, that changed my view enough to vote him)
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Callandor »

gandalf5166 wrote:When I said that one of the people in the discussion was scum, I was just observing a fact, not saying that there was something about the discussion that one of the participants had to be scum.
YEAH I'LL ALSO BUY A BRIDGE FROM YOU LOLOLOL.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 am

Post by Callandor »

Vren wrote:
Catch-up Notes

--Magna: I would say I have a 10/10 familiarity with Lost and that the second season is probably my favorite (if looking at individual seasons). Also, I read LostS1, so I am familiar with what people are going on about so far. (Those of you who haven't seen it might want to so you avoid spoilers. I think you can stream it on Netflix, and that's cheaper than buying it.)
2nd's the worst season for me.

Jason reads sincere in talking about his meta, though I'll do a little more digging laters,
UNVOTE VOTE Gandalf
has he posted anything that's not useless fluff?

You see the vote as a "bussing slip" between AGar and Magna, yet in the very next sentence you accuse me of defending "my" scumbuddy. Thanks to Dekes, we know the set-up is 9-2-1, so tell me, how exactly can both of your statements here work in that formula? Or, is anyone who accuses you or questions you automatically scum?
ENIGMA'S OUTLOGIC'D. LOL. OWNT. BADLY.

But not really. Overdefensive arguments are crap btw, it's literally about a null a thing as signing your name at the end of your posts.

Dear Agar, I find meta useful as long as it's not the be all and end all, don't tell me how to play mah game bitch or i'll cut you. Deep.

HEY TOON FIGHTER, WHO'S SCUM? You never mentioned it in your latest post.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:33 am

Post by Callandor »

Who cares what CEBM was like and wtf is the relevance to this game??

If Vren is scum I'd be looking at Agar or MOI as a scumbuddy
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Callandor »

Callandor needs to stop posting shitty fluff.
LOL MAD, I don't post fluff, gtfo. Which post struck a nerve, the one where I called you and vren scumbuddies? LINK TO SHITTY FLUFF PLZ. Your focus on my apparent fluff over others actual fluff is noted in my little yellow notebook for later in the game.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:40 am

Post by Callandor »

gandalf5166 wrote:The reference to CEBM is because that game went REALLY fast. Like, you would be gone for two days and there would be twenty pages up. Also, I have posted a couple of things that weren't fluff.
this game is hardly moving really fast. cmon. oh a couple? cool, welp good to know you're aware your posting fluff (what's the couple of things btw? the objective 'fact' that one guy in the argument is scum? or something else?)
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:44 am

Post by Callandor »

Callandor wrote:
Callandor needs to stop posting shitty fluff.
LOL MAD, I don't post fluff, gtfo. Which post struck a nerve, the one where I called you and vren scumbuddies? LINK TO SHITTY FLUFF PLZ. Your focus on my apparent fluff over others actual fluff is noted in my little yellow notebook for later in the game.
As I said for later, it's now later and I just ate a mars bar.

Why aren't you calling toon fighter out on his fluff? Or Enigma? Or Gandalf? Or Vezok?
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:27 am

Post by Callandor »

I want Agar to point out my supposed 'contradiction' first off, 1) because there isn't one and 2) <will mention later>

Agar do you think quoting one post of mine and saying I've been posting nothing but fluff all game, is idiotic (lol I can ad hom too derp), or disingenous ? It can only be one of the two, as to suggest all my posting has been fluff is untrue
P.s. calling others out on their fluff isn't fluff, don't be a tool.

Agar why are you content with others posting fluff? It's okay to post fluff if you don't ask others why they're posting it seems to be your standard.

@ Gandalf why am I likely scum, or are you just putting me on my list to fit in?

@ Toonfighter
Callandor, you seem overly defensive. When you were called on your fleff, you immediatly tried to deflect it to others and call THEM out. That is not townie
I seem overdefensive? Okay so fucking what, I will react to crap posting in my direction (and in general, but more-so in my direction), expect it to be a continuing theme for this game. What's my defensiveness got to do with anything?
Also yeah this is exactly what happened, not like I'd voted Gandalf and called you on your nothingness before Agar 'called me on my fleff'. Good to know I can't ask why he's applying a double standard as it's not 'townie'. :badposting: @ you.

@ Enigma yes I'm sensitive. Baby soft skin.

@ vezok's vote: I'm really angry. What do you think of that as a reaction?
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:29 am

Post by Callandor »

Gandalf scum doesn't make post 263, no fucking way.
Unvote
wtf engima? how does it look like a 3rd party, looks like town.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Callandor »

for those not as cool who don't get what i'm talking about:

I'm a lot more suspicious of Enigma now, for reasons that have to do with my role. However, I think that his role(whatever it is, I have no idea) might be able to explain the problem, so I'm not going to vote him just yet. I'll have an eye on him though.

^^^^^^^^^ SO FUCKING TOWN. (BAD but town)
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:53 am

Post by Callandor »

Enigma wrote:
gandalf wrote:I'm a lot more suspicious of Enigma now, for reasons that have to do with my role. However, I think that his role(whatever it is, I have no idea) might be able to explain the problem, so I'm not going to vote him just yet. I'll have an eye on him though.
How the fuck does this appear town?

AtE doesn't necessarily mean now, and is unhelpful to town at the very least.
'I'm a lot more suspicious of Enigma now for reasons that have to do with my role' --- he's just fucking hung himself as scum here, in fact as scum gandalf-scum doesn't even mention his role. That's town all the way to his fucking teeth.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Callandor »

jasonT1981 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:that was irrelevant of me believing you were scum, that was me laughing at Gand's stupidity :P
We
COULD
be scum together, and doing this to distance ourselves ;)
This leaves me feeling uneasy, I feel jokes like this come from scum more often than town.

Jason what made you say this? Also your objection the the vren vote from CK is odd, it's not like it's very easy to distinguish between 3rd party and scum, and he said she's probable scum originally, I don't get your objection.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Callandor »

Also I've decided I'm going to be announcing something before the end of this day. This is fucking important, so don't hammer anyone untill I've had a chance to say what I want.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Callandor »

3rd party = serial killer, cult, etc etc? I agree selective scumhunting can be a tell, but I don't think ck's guilty of that which is why i'm confused by your line of enquiry.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Callandor »

Enigma wrote:Why is everyone so willing to believe Dekes when he has posted shit all in this thread?
It's like you guys already know what he is saying is true.

Someone prod the mod please so he can start prodding some players.
His claim is fine for the moment, there's little scum motivation for him to make that claim and a scum census taker is useless, so if he's scum he's prob faking it, and yeah I'm pretty much giving him a free pass for this day as I think he's town at the moment.
Do you not believe him then?

@ CK, no.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:39 am

Post by Callandor »

AGar wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Also yes, I concede to your point I cant remember the last mini without a vig.
I was in 1007 with no vig.

Callandor, when you decide to stop posting like a blithering idiot, I'll start addressing you like you're older than 12. But I seriously doubt it right now. I also doubt your reading comprehension, as I clearly said that your contradiction was voting someone for being scummy for posting only fluff when all of your posts were fluff.
So got an issue, scum?
MASSIVE ONE, ACTUALLY. My issue is your terribad play.

If contradictions are from scum, and I comitted a supposed contradiction why didn't you immediately vote me? You waited untill I called you out to vote me for your supposed scumtell? Bullshitting much?

For those playing along at home here's the 'Agar stop calling me an idiot and look up what a contradiction is in the dictionary' timeline. (seriously you're trying to call me out for being hypocritical, not contradicting myself)

My supposed 'contradiction' occurs in post 201
Agar calls me to stop posting fluff in 217 - no mention of my contradiction or why it's scummy, no mention of me being scummy at all.
I point out his double standards
He votes me in 246, citing 'contradictions = scum' now if he fucking believes this why wasn't I scum originally? The real reason? Hesmakingitupashegoes.jpg

I'm not the only one that sees this surely?
Fluff is a post that contributes nothing to the game, like pegging lurkers out with votes or saying "I'm going to claim later" or talking about what season is your favorite, all 3 of which are things you've done. All three of these, conveniently are also scum-driven tactics to avoid from actually getting your hands dirty.
Oh snap, no. You're wrong. None of these are scum driven tactics, keep reaching on them old null tells and twisting them in to scum tells why don't you. You're completely ignoring any town motivation for any of these (apart from the flavour discussion, which when it's only 1 line isn't a scum tactic, and it's ridiculous to suggest it is) and going LOL SCUMTELL. Fucking hell I thought you were a decent player, you're really misguided here and it's laughable.

P.s cut out the fucking ad hom.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:42 am

Post by Callandor »

Stll uncomfortable with jason's reasoning for attacking chesskid. It's like he's looking for a scumtell, found it, and is ignoring all context surrounding said tell.

@ Magna the reason I didn't claim at the start of the day is obvious, it completely disrupts the flow of day 1, I will say what I have to say and don't want a long discussion about it, scum should be kept guessing too. Basically I think day 1's the most important day and things such as early miller claims (not what I am) tend to take the direction of scum-hunting for a while and focus on 'is he or isn't he'
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:44 am

Post by Callandor »

Gandalf coming out as he did seems bad play, but not knowing all facets of his role then meh. it's also a nice mirror for the dekes role (and makes the census taker far more likely to be in the game I'd think).
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Callandor »

Hey Gandalf why do you think I'm scum again, you put me on your scumlist and I don't think you'd mentioned me in the game before that.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:48 am

Post by Callandor »

I can't be vigged.
Gandalf should be vigged
I know I'm an idiot with 12 yr old reading comprehension but.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Callandor »

Gandalf's still town and if he says scum have to hurt themselves to recruit him then that's fucking fine with me for the moment/ iirc he also said it's unlikely he'd be recruited? idk lemme check/
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:32 am

Post by Callandor »

I called you out because of the contradictory behavior. (Note: Hypocrisy and contradiction/contradictory behavior might as well be interchangeable in these scenarios - you're saying one thing and doing another)
You reacted poorly.
I voted.
Pretty sure you're making this up as you go, fucking hell.
You didn't vote me for the reaction though, you voted me because 'contradictions = scum' apparently. retroactive justification ftl. You never mentioned my reaction in your original post, if you thought it was scummy why didn't you say so? In fact you didn't even quote my reaction post.
More
hypocrisy
here. You're just falling further and further.

I'll ad hom all I want, thank you very much. If that's all you're going to reduce my cases down to, you deserve it. You suck, and I'm right. It's ok though, I typically nail scum D1 with relative ease when they belong in newbie games.
I assume you mean 'ad-hom all you want within site rules'? lol.
Where's the 'hypocrisy here'? Long random voting phase =/= a line about s2 if that's what you mean. If it's referring to you being a decent player, well that's not ad hom, I think you're playing badly here. (Unless your scum, but your aggression looks reasonably townish)

Stop using buzzwords (since you've already shown your understanding of them to be poor, hypocrisy and contradiction aren't remotely similar derp). To say I'm reducuing your case to ad hom is wrong though, considering I've already done a really good job to show why your case is garbage and being made up as you go.
You also are a gullible moron, eh?

You believe the claim in it's entirety? Wow.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Yeah, I do at the moment. If you don't believe him why aren't you lynching him anyway, as it means he's probably lying about more than that.
- Re: #350 - Why you so concerned that
1 player
has called you scum? You seem unmoved by my "ad homs" but someone who is playing a vig-worthy game right now calls you scum and you need to know absolutely why!
Well I'm pretty sure 1+1 makes 2, Agar in my country. Furthermore why do you care, why I care (oh snap I went there)? And I like to know why people find me scum so I can point out why they're wrong. Is that one of your scumtells too Agar? Let me guess 'town shouldn't worry about how they appear, they should just scumhunt' since that's clearly what you're trying to set-up here. Inb4 you lol.

Callandor posting 6 times in a row (have you heard of using the preview function) annoys me. And AtE is not a suitable defense. You can chill with my vote for a bit longer.
[/quote]
Where have I Appealed to emotion, since that's the only thing AtE can mean in this instance? I don't use the preview function, unless I'm breaking a post up in to parts, takes too long, plus it takes no fucking effort to read 6 posts in a row, calm down.

Enigma's been pretty non existent itt, although I get a vague pro town read from him, might have to meta him to see if he's got the same arrogance thing going on quite as much as scum, though. Dramonic needs to post more too. Toon fighter needs to do the same.

Reserving judgement on Agar's pull a hoopla untill I know which one of Hoopla's gambits/thingymabobs he's referring to. NEVER MIND IT'S ALL THAT DATA stuff? Pretty sure I've never been in a game without a vig variant from memory apart from newbies. CPR doc is p much a vig variant too (if you play it well)

I see the Jason/vren argument (for them being a scumteam), in fact if I was looking for a scum-team they'd probably be my first choice right now, the Jason subtly defending vren without defending by attacking chesskid's reasoning for voting (no silly don't vote her if you think she's 3rd party) would defo look bad if either flipped scum, and there's a couple of things jason's done that have niggled at me, but he's not really done enough to be top of the scum suspects, plus there's been some pro town nuggets (talking about his scum meta is the one that comes to mind for me). Vren's been largely stuck on the fringes from my perspective.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 am

Post by Callandor »

Vote toon fighter
scummiest active lurker in the game. Let's kill him w/ fire.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Callandor »

@ RECK V/la till friday, probs
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Post by Callandor »

AGar wrote: Callandor - All of your points are simply twisting the semantics of what I'm saying now. You're right, I voted you for contradictions, which I do find scummy. But there's this wonderful thing called ulterior motive - I found the contradiction scummy. I found Enigma still scummier at the time, however, so I applied some slight pressure. You cooked like rotten clams. Thus, the vote. The fact that you're saying I'm just misguided town is not earning you town points. By the way, you're exactly right - your focus should be on scumhunting, not analyzing a case that you think is poor. The fact that you're refusing to come off of your heels besides a lurker vote is not good pro-town play.
Okay, keep moving the goalposts, it's fine. Pretty sure I didn't vote him for lurking, he's also scummy. Hence 'scummiest' active lurker, he's posted a few times and said fuck all, dramonic's not posted (idk if he's posting in other games will check) since that slapfight with chesskid iirc.

I'm familiar with friendly neighbour, very easily testable claim. I don't see the point of narrowing down his target pool btw, there's real no advantage to it that I can see. Plus letting him pick himself gives us more info in and of itself, especially if he's scum.

I don't think mini normals are comparable to mini themes on a game theory thing, most people's pet project are their mini themes and they're a lot more crazy in general and I'd think more likely to contain a vig like role.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Post by Callandor »

Why is he scummier than Dram who is also way lurking?

Why should we be going after active lurkers as opposed to directly scummy players like Enigma, Jason or Vezok?
It's funny, I said I found enigma and jason pro town (even went in to some detail), so I'm not sure why you asked me that question. Vezok's absolutely useless, which is what I expect, but I don't find him scummy, I can't knowing how he plays.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Post by Callandor »

Actually dram last posted in here tuesday so I guess that's moot.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Answer the question. I asked you why we should be going after scummy lurkers as opposed to scummy active players. You didn’t say that Toon was the scummiest player. You said he was the scummiest lurker.

That’s my list of players I found actively scummy when I made the post :roll:
I don't find any of the active players as scummy as Toon Fighter. I also said active lurker, as that's pretty much what he's done in all his posts, which is scummy in and of itself, but his is worse than others for reasons I've touched on. I don't vote players who aren't the scummiest, so generally if I vote someone it's because they're the scummiest, I assumed that goes without saying though, so didn't think the clarify.

Apparently you never thought of the possibility that he could pick his scumbuddy and forge a fakeclaim if he's scum? Massive scumslip right there.
Apparently you missed the fact I thought he was town, I don't see why I'd assume him-scum after thinking he was town and the claim making reasonable sense, you're also missing the fact unless scum are retarded that's a horrible strategy, for a number of reasons, but particularly in this set-up (or potential set-up). I can go into detail but they're pretty obvious.

How does narrowing down help again? It means if scum want to try and kill the player he sends it to they've a better chance, sure we could pick 3 townie players who we think are unlikely scumbuddies, I guess but it doesn't seem the optimal strategy to me, I prefer the trade off.

We should lynch Toon Fighter btw. 'I'M NOT THE SCUMMIEST LURKER DRAM IS' is comedy gold.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Callandor »

Isn't a standard mechanic traitor scum? I'm aware there are a number of different variants, but they're all scum really.

It's a terrible strategy for a 2-man scum group due to the rather high potential for a killing 3rd party, if they want to pull it, feel free. So yeah I'm totally willing to risk everything on my town read. What happens if we narrow it down and his scumbuddy is in it anyway?

I'm tending to believe Gandalf, I don't think a fullclaim now is for the best.
Lots of study to do so i'll be sporadic over the weekend.

@ Reck : Prod Dramonic plz
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Callandor »

gandalf5166 wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:If someone reports getting the PM tomorrow life is good. If that person later flips scum, jason may have to defend himself, but if ANYONE reports getting a PM, Jason is not tomorrow's lynch, and therefore town should be putting themselves on their lists
Nope. If Call gets the PM, it'll mean less than nothing to me. Same with Enigma. Or Toon Fighter. If I don't think the person who received it is town, then it just means them and jason are buddies.
did you explain why you found me scummy yet. also this is retarded.

I'm content with jason picking, don't really care. If I had to pick 3 it'd be MOI/Agar/chess I guess. had a busy weekend expect more content when I'm less busy.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Callandor »

sorry for inactivity, will post thursday. need to go doctor.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Callandor »

Faraday wrote:jason you absolute fucking idiot. i swear to fucking god this game is the biggest bunch of herp fucking derp i've ever seen.

absolute retarded enigma with his dayvig, and just a whole bunch of fucking fail in general.
it's almost like you read my mind :roll:
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Callandor »

Wait what the fuck is MOI at.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Ok, so now you don’t want to talk about your role.

VOTE: Gandalf

Yesterday after your pre-emptive claim you basically said that you could be recruited by being acted up in some fashion that was not specified. Also you suggested that a Vig targeting you would die instead of you. Yet that’s not exactly what happened, was it. You were, of course, vague enough that about the negative consequences for Town that the result isn’t 100% contradicted by your statements.

Any reason to suggest you aren’t now a recruited Mafia?
dayvig pretty obviously shot Agar, trying to take any other scenario into account is LUDACRIS(he didn't bold it in thread so I doubt it counted + agar was fucking dayvigged), so it was probably a PM'd action. don't really see how you're not thinking that either. it also makes sense since enigma was suspicious of agar early day 1, and pretty much said nothing to change that IIRC. horribad vote

edit: YOU WERE REMINDED ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE there's absolutely NO excuse for that. 'getting personal'? what you did was IDIOTIC so I called you an idiot, I don't actually think you're an idiot in general, i'm just pissed off about your actions.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Callandor »

>_>I am faraday. lol.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Call wrote:dayvig pretty obviously shot Agar, trying to take any other scenario into account is LUDACRIS(he didn't bold it in thread so I doubt it counted + agar was fucking dayvigged), so it was probably a PM'd action. don't really see how you're not thinking that either. it also makes sense since enigma was suspicious of agar early day 1, and pretty much said nothing to change that IIRC. horribad vote
Way to jump to assumptions. How exactly do you know that it was probably a PMed action?

1. Chesskid posted his ‘Revive: AGar” in thread. Why in the hell would he bother to do that if he could just PM Reck?
2. Like a Revivor a Dayvig is almost universally posted in thread if it is a Town role.

So your assumptions are completely ‘Ludicrous’ yourself.

Gandalf's claims of negative consequences in conjunction with what Enigma actually posted in thread are worth investigating. Period.
I know because Agar died via Dayvig.

Chesskid bolded his, afaik enigma didn't.
I don't think there's a standard for dayvig, it was in thread in my game but I did that as I thought it was different from the norm as I wanted to dayvig to be outed, I've no stats but I get the impression they're about equally as common, if not pm'd action being more common.

I don't really think they are as it seems very unlikely gandalf was not the target, especially given how enigma played the game yesterday.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'd say EBWOP but it's really a continuation -

What reasoning can you provide for Enigma posting a Daykill of Gandalf in thread but PMing Reck a different target? He could just as easily have said "I just PMed Reck to prove my role ... AGar is getting shot" as opposed to the pointless way you are suggesting he went about it.
course he could have, but he did most things for 'reactions', most of the things he did were pretty fucking pointless, it seems perfectly in character.

edit: not sure what you mean jason
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Callandor »

Enigma wrote:DAYKILL: GANDALF5166
^^ very much doubting this is a legitimate daykill. so since agar was daykilled I'm going to be assuming he was the target for the rest of the game.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Callandor »

vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote
vote Enigma

Hammer.
why didn't you wait for the mod to show up to possibly let him prove his role?
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Callandor »

god enigma's such a fucking horrible dayvig too, look at the amount of scummy lurkers we had. toon fighter's still in the game? stethoscope has been catching up for a year and idk what dram's been doing. need to investigate vezok more too, that hammer was super scummy.

I know your experience may vary, but I'm wondering how likely you actually think it is for Gandalf to have been vigged. I probably should have let that play out a bit more but I wanted to get stuff said before day ended and reacted knee jerkish.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Callandor »

How is Gandalf confirmed town? He's almost certainly turned scum via stopping the hatch implosion. Pretty sure that was the trigger he was talking about.

Btw if you targeted Agar last night and aren't scum you better fucking claim NOW. We can't afford anymore fuck ups.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Callandor »

Actually IDC, this is probably over,
Vote Magna
, he's scum. Gandalf is scum too. Who's the 3rd?
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Callandor »

^ 2 kills last night dram, cmon think.

Actually 2scums + sk is POSSIBLE.

Magna/??

+ a 3rd party SK who's kill didn't go through Night 1? Not impossible. Although less likely.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Callandor »

Dram if you're town you should be voting Magna. Are you town?
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Callandor »

Lemme check reck's deadline lynch rules >_>
FAKE EDIT: meh we need a majority. Guess we'll find out if we have 3 scums today.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Callandor »

K never mind, my PM makes me think a 3rd party is more likely, gambiting is pointless here doubt anyone's stupid enough to claim meh.

I got a supercop abillity last night as a result of the hatch going KABOOM. I got a GUILTY on magna. Lynch him he's fuckin' scum.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Callandor »

So fucking mad though, look at the town power that we had that's been WASTED.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Callandor »

Obviously not fucked, scum don't know what roles town have. DUH.

Supercop = goes through GF investigations and millers and shit like that.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Callandor »

I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHY THE GAME IS STILL GOING SCUM.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Faraday wrote:Magna calling me scum in a 2 man scumgroup is absolutely NOTED.

Especially since this is the worst ploy for any 2 man scum group ever.
Well fake-claiming a guilty certainly made my job simple.

And it is a pretty bad ploy. Why did you do it?
STOP USING RHETORIC
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #61) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Gandalf
= If you are a Third Party and not a Serial Killer now would be the time to claim. The fact that the game isn’t over and Call is making his horrible fake-guilty claim is the only reason I’m not drumming for your head.
LMAO THIS IS MAGNA CONFIRMED FOR FUCKING SCUM. HE'S BASICALLY TELLING GANDALF TO GO FOR A SPLIT WIN. FUCKING HELL. OBVIOUS SCUM IS OBVIOUS. KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope you're the godfather.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Callandor »

Callandor wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Gandalf
= If you are a Third Party and not a Serial Killer now would be the time to claim. The fact that the game isn’t over and Call is making his horrible fake-guilty claim is the only reason I’m not drumming for your head.
LMAO THIS IS MAGNA CONFIRMED FOR FUCKING SCUM. HE'S BASICALLY TELLING GANDALF TO GO FOR A SPLIT WIN. FUCKING HELL. OBVIOUS SCUM IS OBVIOUS. KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope you're the godfather.

^^^ can't explain his town motivation (hint there's none) for making this post. Fucking sealed.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: I have to ask - why in the hell did you choose me to fake-claim a guilty on? You could have hit any number of other targets that wouldn't be able to fight back from your ploy as effectively as I am.
Note the wording here. CALLING IT A FAKE CLAIM. A pro town player would keep an open mind.

Thanks for pretty much suggesting strongly I'm town, although it's p obvious after you dug yer own grave by trying to call gandalf out for a draw. This is actually another valid point as to why I'm not scum, btw for those keeping track of why this is actually not a scum gambit.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Callandor »

Hey Magna why would I respond to you point by point. I don't need to convince you you're scum, I need to convince the others (lol).

Also more evidence that magna's just trying to get into a point for point argument really.

He's pretty much clutching at straws now, he's already called out gandalf and softly seen if he's willing to go for a draw.
He's also resorting to set-up speculation, to dismiss my claim. This is a very valid tactic and one I've employed often as scum (British Comedy Mafia is the best example).
It's also pretty apparent that MAGNA should have thought what he was arguing before he did.

He's saying I'm looking for a quicklynch but apparently there's strong evidence of an SK, so why the fuck would I want a quicklynch. I'm not incompetent, and you'll get no where trying to paint me as such.

My scum record speaks for itself (lost a newbie game once), if I was scum here I'd have been able to secure a mislynch. Magna's obviously scum. Anyone got any questions re: my cop power and such are welcome to ask.

I'm so reasonable etc. (this is pro town)
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
It's pretty obvious the motivation in trying to get information to Town regarding our situation.

Dekes wasn't lying about a 9-2-1 setup unless he's a complete Moron. Thus determining if Gandalf is the 3rd Party (and unlikely Serial Killer due to his role as Desmond) is important to addressing whether Town is in good shape by lynching your scummy ass and then PoEing your partner or whether lynching you results in a potential Kingmaker for Day 4 with a Serial Killer and your partner.
Why is he an unlikely serial killer, stop outguessing the mod based on flavour. Bulletproof seems a GOOD scum abillity to me. If you were town you should be lyncing me anyway regardless of a third party or possible shit as if you don't lynch scum(of the mafia variety) today then you take the game out of your hands. But yeah you're trying to HELP and not see if the 3rd party is interested in a draw.

Not sure what possessed you to make that post, I mean CMON. Rush of blood when you saw my guilty but you could have tried to be more subtle.
EXPLAIN HOW YOUR GAMBIT INVOLVING 'MAGICAL SUPER DUPER COP POWERS' ISN'T COMPLETELY IMPLAUSIBLE IN A SET-UP WITH A MOD CONFIRMED COP?
There are several ways it could be balanced, would you like me to list them? Off top of my head:
Mafia Godfather (cop has 1 positive in the whole game if SK is investigation immune, Super Cop has a 1/alive player chance of getting the actual GF)
Framer would also negate the cop completely.

But obviously this is obvious, and you trying to suggest a set-up is implausible when you can't know the whole fucking set-up is also P cool.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Callandor »

CHESSKID I SEE YOU WATCHING THIS FORUM IF THERE'S A DEAD QT YOU ALL BETTER BE FUCKING CHEERING ME ON.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Call wrote:Note the wording here. CALLING IT A FAKE CLAIM. A pro town player would keep an open mind.
Are you seriously this dumb? Are you saying that a Town player would keep an open mind when someone incorrectly claims they are Guilty with Super Cop powers that go through Godfathers and Millers and everything?

The only possible conclusion a Town player in my circumstances can conclude is the situation – You have to be Scum faking a claim hoping to end the game.

Nice fail argument. Continue to prove that you did a poor job in planning your ploy and it is backfiring horribly.
Um I was joking. Lmao.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Callandor »

MY ROLE WHICH I HINTED @ BUT NEVER CLAIMED ALSO HELPS BALANCE THE COPS OUT. BOOYAKA. MAGNA'S LIKE 'WHAT ROLE DOES HE HAVE :?' COUNTERACT THAT MAGNA, 'OH YOU PLANNED IT FROM THE START TO FAKE CLAIM' but wait I thought I was poor at pre-planning things according to this 'gambit' magna? Oh god I'm on a roll with reasons why I'm so fucking obviously town and magna's not

GUESS. GO ON. GUESS MY ROLE.

Literally frothing at the mouth.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Callandor »

GOING TO BED. LYNCH MAGNA WHEN I'M GONE OR I SWEAR.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Callandor »

^^really fucking bizzare.

Stethoscope completely ignoring the 1/1 between me and Magna is absolutely fucking baffling to say the least.

Me claiming doesn't do a lot, but it doesn't hinder either; Claire, I'm an ascetic, what this means is that any active abillities (apart from kills) used on me will fail. This was what I was intending to hint at at the end of day 1, as it's a very anti town power. The reason for my apparent abillity is that Claire is cute as a button but so cute as to stop herself being able to be killed/lynched.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Callandor »

^^^^ ME.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Callandor »

Seriously any scenario where I'm scum is so unlikely:
The only way this gambit actually works for scum is in a 3/3 split with a town vig, and even then I don't actually need to pull it as the vig can be killed through process of elimination.

2/1/3 makes no sense for scum/3rd party in this position. I've literally walked you through why it's obvious I'm not scum, this is stupid.

Everyone seems to be ignoring Magna asking Gandalf for a draw. I mean his explanation is fucking garbage as if mafia aren't lynched today town can't control their fate, even with a killing or non killing 3rd party, and it's clearly something he made up after he was called out on it by me.

Vote Magna.

EBWOP : What do you mean? The hatch explosion gave me the powers, I assume it's supposed to be like the fact Desmond got powers on the show after the hatch exploded (he could see the future, or a possible future)
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Callandor »

There's no flavour in my pm, it states I got it because I was near the explosion and then goes on to describe the abillity.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Callandor »

Me again, sorry Reck.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”