Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Enigma »

moooooooo!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Post by Enigma »

Apologies, had a busy weekend with several assignments due at the beginning of this week + 2 full shifts at work = A very tried Enigma.
Just so you guys know, my life revolves around assignment deadlines (seeing as term is nearing) and I'm pretty fail at not procrastinating (eg I could be doing an assignment early but instead I am wasting time posting this post). So if I disappear or post very little for a few days, assume I am not sleeping and living off Nodos and Redbull trying to get an assignment done before the deadline.
Uprising wrote:I'm not moving my vote until Enigma posts. If he has already posted, let me know. I must have missed it.
Enigma wrote:moooooooo!
How could you miss it? The thread was only 2+ pages long...

I'm actually not liking all your posts so far.
Uprising wrote:Why are we putting somebody at L-2?
It's RVS? Why not. Does it make you nervous? Is that why you aren't participating in the RVS joy and excitement by keeping your vote on me?
Uprising wrote:I haven't decided how I feel on anyone yet. Neutral reads for the most part.
Obviously. It's RVS and there is nothing concrete. RVS or not, I'm sure you can do better than that and participate in the discussion about how bad people fail at being prosauce at RVS.
Nobody Special wrote:B.ii) RVS lasts far longer than anyone ever acknowledges. I feel I am doing a Public Service by pointing this out as often as possible.
Someone please give this guy a medal.

This is a purely OMGUS vote ... loljks not really.
VOTE: Uprising

Spoiler: PS: HI EVERYONE.
I HOPE WE CAN BECOME GOOD FRIENDS!

THAT IS UNLESS OFC YOU ARE SCUM. THEN ROT IN HELL SCUMBAGS.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by Enigma »

I see zero non circumstantial evidence as to why everyone is voting chesskid...
Interesting to see everyone jump on his wagon with pretty weak evidence.

Also,
Mooooooooooooo!
^Just some random post to let people know I know I'm in the game but I was too busy to post something non-trivial on my iphone.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Enigma »

chesskid3 wrote:You are the biggest wagon, it would be nice to get a claim or to confirm you town/scum, if the latter it would be a nice lynch.
Rolefishing woo. I softclaimed a PR. Pretty sure that counts as town, Mr.
What? You soft claimed??? Really??!? Where I didn't see it?

PS: Scum can soft claim PR's to Mr.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Post by Enigma »

Uprising wrote:chesskid3, you remind me of a child trying to guilt trip his parents into buying him a toy.

I do think you are a little scummy. I do think you are scum moreso than anyone else. However, I will not vote you yet because the day doesn't need to end yet (clearly).
This is a disturbing post, it just reeks scum to me. This is baseless and not supported by any evidence, and just looking for an excuse to jump onto the wagon later. Maybe just a rookie slip but gut tells me otherwise. Even after chesskid disappears from L-1, Uprising is still yet to place down a vote. I'm extremely happy with where my vote lies for now.
chesskid3 wrote:well you (Uprising) aren't on my scumlist, so you did something right.
People who don't express their opinions don't really tend to fall onto anyone's scum list and end up getting ignored, same deal goes for me. Doesn't mean we are confirmed town.

Regarding bulbasaurs RVS play, personally I play RVS like a douche, especially if the thread is active during then, and I'm sure many other people treat RVS as an impluse. So I don't think much of Moo's case against chess, RVS should be used to supplement information later in the day, not as the sole driving cause.

In scrolling down, I see Exe's #149, which pretty much replicate my own opinions.

NS has posted fluff since RVS ended, interesting. I suppose he still thinks we are in RVS in some deluded sense.

People who keep on answering posts by typing in someone else's quote box annoy me. Don't blame me if I don't read your argument. Same deal for people who don't say who the quote they are posting is from.

CoolDog doesn't look impressive atm. His jump onto the chesskid wagon, and his incredibly defensive nature about votes jumping onto him don't appeal to me.

Tasky is multiple times worse than CoolDog, and I actually have no idea what he is trying to achieve or communicate. If I dind't want to vote Uprising, I would be voting you. Raincheck.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 am

Post by Enigma »

Claiming is just lulz.

Quote Role PM please. Thanks.

The rate at which CoolDogs wagon formed is unimpressive. Even though I find him scummy, I could see opportunistic scum jumping to the wagon to make it seem like bussing, or a quick mislynch. Particularly NS's flip from Chesskid onto Cooldog.
Uprising wrote:I have no idea who scum is. CooLDoG and Chesskid3 seem most likely to me.
UNVOTE: VOTE: CooLDoG
This post is the biggest lulz ever. Especially with her earlier post about not wanting to vote incase she incorrectly voted. I'm keeping my vote her until all you other numheads realize this and decide to follow my awesomeness. Uprising's fellow scumbuddies have been noted for disguising all her scumslips as insignificant or trivial!

Tasky is still incredibly unimpressive with his play. Has anyone actually even cared to look at his ISO? If CoolDog flips scum (or town even), I'm most certainly going after Tasky. After I deal with the scum that is Uprising first that is.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:24 am

Post by Enigma »

Chesskid needs to quote his role PM.

Thanks.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Enigma »

TheLonging wrote:There will be 0 kills or 2 kills, if Cooldog is telling the truth/lying
You completely neglect the possibility of. A successful doc protect which is why it is necessary for chessscum to quote his role pm.

Thanks chessscum! Muchly appreciated.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Enigma »

chesskid3 wrote:Also we are in a hospital, I'm sure there's a doctor loololol (MORE WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM)
As far I'm concerned you claimed doc. I would like the role pm for clarification please.

Slaxx needs to double check his reading comprehension.

Thanks for your cooperation chessscum.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:04 am

Post by Enigma »

To clarify, I believed Chesskid had effectively pretty much claimed a doc and since people were talking about how many kills would occur etc, I thought him claiming his role would produce some good insight into the validity of CD's claim and possible night actions.

CooLDoG wrote:@moo, I like that you are posting content. (twon point you have gained.)
Posting content is no town tell, infact I think many people are even slightly more active as scum than town

Wingless wrote:Enigma is suspicious. Why have you voted Uprising? I see her a bit indefinite but nothing else. There were more scummy persons at all time in the game. Why didn't you vote them? Why did you tunnel *Uprising*
Scummy is defined on different perspective. I've posted why I think Uprising is scummy in all my posts (with actual reasons not some herpaderpa weak WIFOM stuff like yours).

Zang wrote:
Enigma wrote:You completely neglect the possibility of. A successful doc protect which is why it is necessary for chessscum to quote his role pm.
If you think chesskid is scum, why aren't you voting for him? And why do you think chesskid is scum? Previously you where saying that chesskid is town.
I see zero non circumstantial evidence as to why everyone is voting chesskid...
Vote: Enigma
His vote on me is horrific lawls. Way to take me completely out of context and quoting two posts several days apart with zero reference to anything that has happened in between. (And btw when I call someone scum it doesn't necessarily mean I'm dead certain on them being scum, I was merely trying to agitate him). Seems like he went through my ISO looking for a reason to find me scummy, not because he genuinely found me scummy. + major scum points here for you mate.

Uprising wrote:VOTE: Enigma

Now that I've reread, I'm feeling him scum moreso than before. The tunneling isn't too kind, either.
Her vote on me is just fail. I pity the clueless like Wingless who don't think you are scummy and laugh at his helplessness.
Uprising wrote:UNVOTE:

Oh, BTW, I'm a she, not a he.

VOTE: MooSpiker

You all don't want Enigma lynched SO I will go after a different scum.
MooSpiker is scum to me.
Uprising needs more votes, please help me out here!

Chesskid writing in other people's quote brackets makes me a sad panda. I nearly missed it. Please don't do it again.

Based on the past 2 pages, Zang has shot up my scum list from being an AFK that everyone ignored to probable scum. I also still find Uprising's play consistently scummy.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Enigma »

Exe wrote:Enigma, your case motivations seem town to me, but I don't find Uprising genuinely scummy. Your vote would be better placed on NS.
No ty, I think I shall decide where I want to put my vote myself. But I would happily settle on Zang though, it's like everyone has forgotten he exists!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by Enigma »

@Zang
Everyone has forgotten you exist because you haven't really posted much and didn't really state any definitive opinions that noone really even acknowledged your posts much.

@Uprising
You should seriously go play some newbie games... I hate it when people get tunneled base on who just hammered someone etc etc. Lynching is a town effort, the hammer was just one person's contribution amongst many others who lead to the lynch.
Then you have the idiots who take how people vote in RVS as gospel using the fact that because you put someone at L-1 in RVS, you must be scum (or w/e) when the game is 30 pages long. I pity those fools.

@NS
Ohh how I adore VI play. I would much rather get rid of you today regardless of your alignment than have to worry about it in LYLO. And least we will have a nice bandwagon analysis to gain from it. (PS: Claim please)

Also, I looked at Uprising's first game on this site, Newbie 1005. For those who call her town based on her current play, I suggest you have a gander over at that game, where she was a town cop. I actually have a really good feeling she is being coached to play scum right now.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Enigma »

Tasky posts some content but unfortunately it's all wrong.

I'm going to take my bets that if you try and lynch someone else, they are just going to claim another PR. Based on all the claims so far it's obvious this game is PR heavy, some much more useful than others.

Regardless the Moo claim doesn't excite me and looks to be the most likely to be a fake claim.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:51 pm

Post by Enigma »

Just a quick note, I'll try to get to this game soon.

Just in the final week of term which means way too many deadlines and a week from all my exams *hyperventilates*

So if I'm posting, I'm most likely procrastinating which may or may not be a bad thing. XD
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Enigma »

Firstly I have exams soon (4*80% 3 hr exams in 1 week is not fun).*hyperventilates*
Secondly, I am getting sick due to lack of sleep and too much coffee and it's pissing me off.
Thirdly, My other game in late LYLO just finished so I should be able to focus on this one.

So enough about me now.

*Wave's at Moo's replacement*

For reading simplicity later:
Spoiler: L-1 Vote Counts
Parama wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count #6

[6] chesskid3
- TheLonging, Moospiker, Nobody Special, Wingless, CooLDoG, Zang

[2] CooLDoG
- Tasky, chesskid3

[1] Nobody Special
- Exe

[1] Uprising
- Enigma

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] Enigma
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Tasky
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Exe
-

[0] Moospiker
-

[0] bv310
-

Not Voting (2): bv310, Uprising

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 10/31/10 at 9 AM CST.

chesskid3 is at L-1.
Parama wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count #8

[6] CooLDoG
- Tasky, chesskid3, Wingless, Uprising, Nobody Special, Exe

[3] chesskid3
- TheLonging, Moospiker, CooLDoG

[1] Uprising
- Enigma

[1] Tasky
- Zang

[0] Nobody Special
-

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] Enigma
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Exe
-

[0] Moospiker
-

[0] bv310
-

Not Voting (1): bv310

CooLDoG is at L-1.
Parama wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count #14

[6] Nobody Special
- CooLDoG, Exe, Slaxx, Tasky, chesskid3, Moospiker

[2] Moospiker
- Uprising, TheLonging

[2] Enigma
- Wingless, Zang

[1] Uprising
- Enigma

[1] Exe
- Nobody Special

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] CooLDoG
-

[0] chesskid3
-

[0] Tasky
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Slaxx
-

Not Voting (0):

Nobody Special is at L-1.
Parama wrote:
Moospiker hasn't even picked up he PM I sent him so I'm assuming he's gone and won't be back for 8 days. I'll wait 6 more hours (24 total since I PMed him), and after that I will be replacing him ASAP.

Day 1 Vote Count #16

[6] Moospiker
- Uprising, TheLonging, Exe, CooLDoG, Nobody Special, Wingless

[1] Enigma
- Zang

[1] Uprising
- Enigma

[0] Exe
-

[0] Nobody Special
-

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] CooLDoG
-

[0] chesskid3
-

[0] Tasky
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Slaxx
-

Not Voting (4): Tasky, Slaxx, chesskid3, Moospiker

Moospiker is at L-1.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Enigma »

I sense alot of buddying up from Charnel towards me. Makes me feel a bit uneasy atm.

Zang's 457doesn't appeal to me. Easily keeps him up on the scum list. Glad to see other people are noticing him now.
2. You may watch all cameras at once, learning every action that is performed that night, but not by who nor on who. However, once you’ve used this action, you will not be able to perform any action the following night.
I would like this ability clarified: Exactly what will he learn? The role ability names? Because afaik from the current role PM's out, they don't have ability names...

I'm still trying to digest this ability fully and whether it would be beneficial to town if he revealed this information the next day.

Uprising's 482 still doesn't impress me. And if I see that player in LYLO I'm not going to be happy :(

If NS is scum, I don't think Exe is scum. Coudn't see a busing between those 2 based on their interactions.

I see Zang's 500as a soft defense of NS.

Vote Count Discussion:
We have an awful lot of L-1!
[6] chesskid3 - TheLonging, Moospiker, Nobody Special, Wingless, CooLDoG, Zang

[6] CooLDoG - Tasky, chesskid3, Wingless, Uprising, Nobody Special, Exe

[6] Nobody Special - CooLDoG, Exe, Slaxx, Tasky, chesskid3, Moospiker

[6] Moospiker - Uprising, TheLonging, Exe, CooLDoG, Nobody Special, Wingless

NS on every wagon but his own.
CD on every wagon but his own.
Wingless on every wagon but NS. Minimal comment on NS wagon. I call scum buddy with NS if NS is scum.
Exe on every recent wagon (3).

Enigma not on any wagons :( Fail much?
Slaxx only on one wagon. (He did replace but was around for most the wagons)
Zang only on one wagon.

I think this will be interesting to review once we get some flips.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Enigma »

Zang wrote:
Charnel wrote:
Enigma wrote:Zang only on one wagon.
Is this supposed to be scummy?
No if you looked at my entire post you would realize that it was just mainly a summation for now.

But your response sure is scummy. Getting nervous with attention (ironic since you have been quite ignored for a while) is a sure sure scum tell.

I really would like my question answered regarding the mechanics of NS's role, because I find it quite unbelievable as it is right now.
@Mod: NS needs a prod. XD
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Enigma »

You can't happen to answer the question I asked for NS' role can ya?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Enigma »

Answer my q to you in 508 NS about your role.
Thanks
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Enigma »

Do some scum hunting.
Stop playing the noob card.
Defend yourself instead of acting clueless.
Actually offer your opinion on what has happened in the entirety of the game, not just on issues which concern you.

Also liking what chesskid said about your bolding previously. I like how you seem to bold specific words when referring to yourself as scum.

I'm still happy with the Uprising vote, will gladly switch to NS also, and Zang too should a wagon form on him.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Post by Enigma »

I think I may have mentioned this earlier but I went through past games of Uprising.

Definite meta conflict. No way is she this hopeless in her newbie game (where she was a town PR).
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by Enigma »

Well I read through 541 by chess on TL. It was actually quite painful on my brain cells to read his formatting btw and figure out who said what. I actually find alot of the points minor and not conclusively scummy. The only thing that stands out to me is the NS-TL interactions.
CoolDog wrote:@TL, defend yourself from Chess's case. I agree with most of his points, we have 4 or so days left, and you look like a good lynch target, but for now I like my vote on NS, not TLing.
I however find this post scummy. I actually read Chess' case multiple times and I can't see exactly what you agree so much with. Care to share it with me?

Fast forwarding to the next page, we see multiple people coming in and saying they agree with the Chess case. They don't say what they agree with or even discuss why they find him scummy, just use it as an excuse to jump on the TL wagon as scum.
Maybe it's me, but I actually tried to read the whole case properly next to TL ISO, to decide if I would be willing to hammer TL. I just can't find the same enthutisuam as the others (Tasky, Zang, Exe and Uprising). So these guys gain some more scum points. I'll do a bet that there is at least one, most likely 2 scum in this group.

NS: Is useless. Sorry
Charnel wrote:My early read of TL was scum, but this really doesn't make sense, guys. Uprisings hop on TL's wagon is scummy as hell. She acknowledges that chesskid's case is hard to read, but follows on the wagon anyway. This is all going way to fast. I think I was wrong on my earlier read, because it really doesn't make sense that TL is scum and the wagon spontaniously forms after, frankly, a bad case by chesskid (I don't doubt your intentions, but the shouldn't convince anyone)

The only time you'll see me on the TL wagon is the last
second
before the deadline. NS and Uprising are far better choices.
Agree heaps with this post. And you will find me in the exact same position. I won't be hammering unless the deadline is certain. I'm convinced there are far better lynchs than this.

CoolDog saying he was going to vig TL irks me. I can't place exactly why, but maybe tonight's events might clarify my view.

I kind of believe the VT claim. I just kind of envision the scum fake claims to be more similar to some of the claims we have already seen (PR types).

Wingless flaking after saying he was going to hammer is scummy. I expect a magnitude of reasons which made you decide to hammer when you vote then.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Post by Enigma »

Wingless did you even read my post?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Enigma »

4 more votes to get Uprising lynched! KGO!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Enigma »

Yay .. someone I can agree with for once.
Enigma wrote:Fast forwarding to the next page, we see multiple people coming in and saying they agree with the Chess case. They don't say what they agree with or even discuss why they find him scummy, just use it as an excuse to jump on the TL wagon as scum.
Maybe it's me, but I actually tried to read the whole case properly next to TL ISO, to decide if I would be willing to hammer TL. I just can't find the same enthutisuam as the others (Tasky, Zang, Exe and Uprising). So these guys gain some more scum points. I'll do a bet that there is at least one, most likely 2 scum in this group.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Post by Enigma »

Dear Nobody Special,

Care to answer this question which I asked quite a while ago?
Or at least PM the mod and ask for clarification then report back to us!

I hope you are having a wonderful Halloween!

Many thanks, Kind regards, Yours Sincerely,
Enigma
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Enigma »

I have a slight suspicion just about how CoolDog is playing. I don't doubt he has a night kill .. just hoping it is town aligned and not 3rd party or something. Regardless, I shall see how the night's events turn out.

I'm amazed how noone has followed my NS question about his role. I still find his role extremely suspicious (the mechanics of it as a town aligned role) and coupled with his play style I am quite disappointed that people are suggesting that he is not a good option to lynch.

It's quite pathetic that it's my exam week and I am more active than ever. Fkn dumb mafia game gunna screw my grades.

Preview Edit: Hello alot of posts!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Enigma »

Heh, I love people posting scum/town lists ... not.
I also love it when people when doing analysis always put themselves as confirmed town, deceptive even?

PS: I would like to be able to post without having to read preview edits
two
three
FOUR
FUCKING times zomg.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Enigma »

I'm pretty sure I mentioned that at least twice thus far. I'll be interested to pick our her scum buddies once she flips.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Enigma »

chesskid3 wrote:right. Sure.
Can we like prod Enigma,Wingless,TL,Zang or something or are they not due? Feels like ages, man.
Am I allowed to sleep for like 8 hours in between my posts?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:39 am

Post by Enigma »

2 days till deadline and people are still fucking indecisive.

Either choose to commit to an Uprising lynch or say you are going to stay on the TL wagon and want to see him hanged.

Even though NS has answered my Q about his role, I'm still not satisfied about the mechanics of the role and still view it as a fake claim.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Post by Enigma »

I wait for Charnel's investigation report then.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:28 am

Post by Enigma »

FoS: Tasky
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Enigma »

Tasky has been fingered for fail logic. Did you even think after reading Charnel's claimed role?

Chesskid has been noted for being more dumb than he appears to be.
I don't like how he is saying NS was "obv town", because I really couldn't judge that from his stupid behavior.

Uprising can have a break from my vote just for the beginning of today, since I had it on her all of yesterday.

I mentioned this the previous day, but now it's time to act,
VOTE: Zang

So I can keep reminding myself later,
[6] chesskid3 -
TheLonging
, Moospiker,
Nobody Special
Wingless
, CooLDoG, Zang

[6] CooLDoG - Tasky, chesskid3,
Wingless
, Uprising,
Nobody Special
, Exe

[6]
Nobody Special
- CooLDoG, Exe, Slaxx, Tasky, chesskid3, Moospiker

[6] Moospiker - Uprising,
TheLonging
, Exe, CooLDoG,
Nobody Special
Wingless

[7]
TheLonging
- chesskid3, Tasky, Zang, Uprising, CooLDoG,
Nobody Special
, Exe

Gunna say, Moospiker/Charnel slot doesn't look impressive, nor does all the people voting on the NS wagon in particular Tasky and Exe.
We shall see how the day progresses.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Enigma »

Good stuff Tasky!

Firstly, a flavor role is just as useful for finding scum as it is for finding town. Really depends on the intent of who is using it.

I'm not willing to trust him blindly, especially since we know fake claims are available and the scumminess of that slot.

My vote analysis is based purely on the spread of the colors right now, I haven't had a good chance to look through it in much more depth, nor do I think it will be entirely accurate without many scum flips yet. Just there as a reminder. I like them too as they show what order the votes on a said person formed, and it's good to pick out opportunistic scum and scum trying to distance themselves from their buddies.
Though I do think that the Charnel/Zang points are looking quite promising.

All it's interesting to note who is NOT on the Moospiker (Charnel) wagon too.

I'm still pretty happy with my vote on Zang though.

Hello preview edits.
I lol@chesskid. This is coming from the guy who declared me obv town all of yesterday too!
Uprising still yet to provide any reasoning for any of her thoughts or plays.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Enigma »

Actually I wanted to say this.

If you think NS was "obv town" and you soft claimed doc, why not protect him??
Afaik I think Cooldog did us a favor eradicating us of NS.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Enigma »

Because apparently I don't find NS "obv town", but hey I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.
Chess has gone a bit delusional I think.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:22 am

Post by Enigma »

Strategically avoiding wagons as scum?

Umm the strategic move would have been to make up some stupid reason to hammer TL with the deadline so close rather try try and force a wagon onto someone else.
And I had my vote in one place all of yesterday, and I'm sure the reasons which I kept it there are valid.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Enigma »

No chesskid you're wrong as usual.

Btw, Uprising are you saying to tried to kill Cooldog last night? Why?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by Enigma »

Aren't you a doctor? You would know if you were on the "vig" .. but then you are calling him an SK too.

Make up your mind.
Uprising wrote:CooLDoG - is town. His revealed role PM did say that the victim would die of a heart attack, right? I'm sure a fake role PM probably wouldn't have the same flavour of a kill (I'm hoping).
This is really naive. Please don't.

Exe's 815 about vote analysis seems very promising and I find there is much to agree with.

Zang isn't helping his situation. I wonder if he even remembers all the votes that are currently on him.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Enigma »

No more Zang votes please.

He is at L-1 for all you silly idiots who can't read and I would still like to hear a few explanations from him first or at the very least a claim.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Enigma »

If your too lazy to read all my past posts I'm too lazy to explain it.

It's all there.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Enigma »

Btw Chesskid,
Horrible is subjective in the eyes of the viewer.

Example:
You find his aim horrible, I thought his NK was quite productive, (though NS's role would have been quite useful during massclaim).
I find your play horrible, you probably disagree with it though.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Enigma »

Btw it'll be LYLO tomorrow if a mislynch + nightkill occurs anyways (assuming 9/3), so he shouldn't be shooting regardless.

Learn to count. It shouldn't be too hard ... at least the number of players is less than the number of fingers you have on both hands.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Enigma »

Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Enigma »

Would anyone like some face palm images for usage?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Enigma »

I don't want to nitpick but one thing that I find weird about the above claim is that the mod's name isn't in the quote box, even though the rest of the role is formatted (bolded and colored).

Interesting... Why would that be Zang, couldn't you just hit the quote button from the role pm and ctrl c/v it directly?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Enigma »

CooLDoG and Zang not setting their online statuses to invisible, and Zang in particular for not responding to my observation do not impress me.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Enigma »

Do you not see the discrepancy in the quote by Zang of his role PM?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Enigma »

And then this will happen all over again!
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p2612653

The scum are probably thanking you for your stupidity right now.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Enigma »

Why does Lrdwhyt get a town read when his voting patterns are the same as mine? Hell he has posted barely anything thus far.
Not to mention your voting pattern isn't the most impressive either.

Kinda seems like a forced read, which only scum would be required to do.

Charnel still sits easily on top of my scum reads.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Enigma »

Don't like being called scum do ya?

Lrdwhyt case.
1. Tell me how you find bv310 town? He has 2 contentless posts. If you are that good, we need to all stop playing mafia because you will always win.
2. Slaxx looks alright, but I still find his rolecop argument against you very strong. Beside that and a few posts on my stupidity with the doc claim, he hasn't said much.
3. Lrdywhyt has exactly the same voting and argument pattern as me (Uprising). So if you view this as town, why the flip on me?

I'm calling that you are scum, in fact I'm pretty sure of it, combined with Moo's play. If every player on that slot reads scum to me individually, that is quite a strong tell in favor of them.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Enigma »

That is the worse logic I have ever seen.

You are just making yourself look more stupid, for your sake, stop it.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Enigma »

It's Ad hom, short for Ad hominem, but sure I'm not disguising it.

But hey the logic in your posts stands to affirm it.
Read and think before you post and stop letting your little deluded notion that I am scum, force everyone to read posts which pains their brain cells.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Enigma »

I have no issues with being called scummy. My self arrogance just requires that a reasonable case be bought forward, not one with is littered with inconsistencies.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Enigma »

Umm no it doesn't. You are just purposely misrepresenting with a scummy bias.
It only points out the inconsistencies in Charnel's argument against me.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Enigma »

Care to point out where I called you scum?

I'm saying you are viewing me as scum, thus constructing your argument from that perception.

I'm attacking Charnel's reads and I'm waiting for his response, so unless your name is Charnel, piss off with answering a question directed to someone else.
I've been saying Charnel's slot hasn't looked impressive for a while, I just didn't post a direct argument to him yet. So that's one of your points off.
My intentions for day 1 have been clear the whole time. Just because I didn't support some retarded WIFOMy case (which turned out to be wrong anyways) doesn't make me scum.
My argument makes perfect logical sense against his argument against me tyvm.

You however now get the courtesy of a scum read too, jumping to the defense of your buddy.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Enigma »

Charnel actually read the thread, I explained why my behavior during Day 1, so I don't need to fabricate some stupid reason now as to why I played like I did then. I noted who I was suspicious, and those would obviously been the people I would like to vote for with my own reasons.
Sorry I'm not some mindless bandwagoning twat who jumps onto a wagon with zero fucking reason which is how most the bandwagons formed. Obviously that is much more pro-town than logical voting. HERPADERPA. (in case my sarcasm wasn't blunt enough).

Your early case on me revolved purely (<-READ) around my voting patterns. I pointed out that my voting patterns were very similar to other people who you claimed town. You and your scum buddies somehow manipulated that into me flailing around when being accused of being scummy. I'm not saying I'm the same as Lrdy, I'm saying by your retarded logic that my voting patterns (<-KEY WORD) were scummy, you contradicted yourself with your town reads. (PS: contradictions are scummy).

Btw you managed to be in the same boat as chess yesterday, stating multiple times you thought I was town. So you somehow think Lrdy's early posts are good, ohh wait you said mine are very town too (multiple times mind you). Nice fucking contradiction here guys.

Your voting pattern yesterday was:
Uprising, NS (because CD says he won't shoot him), back to uprising until the remainder of the day.
You call my voting pattern unimpressive? LOLWOT?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Enigma »

*rage*
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Enigma »

My relation to Lrdy was based purely on Charnel using my voting patterns as his primary argument of accusing me.
Lrdy voted exactly the same way I did, gave similar argument on exactly the same person and was not on any other wagon.
Charnel's case on me includes ZILCH other reasons (He has not attacked my argument or reasoning for my votes or play prior to that) apart from the fact that I wasn't on a wagon and that action by itself was scummy.
I'm not relating anything else to him but the exact (and only) argument which Charnel used against me several times: That is my voting patterns were scummy.

That is the only issue I bought up, and you are just purposely misrepping it for your own agenda.

The fact that you have ignored my entire argument against Charnel (it has it's strengths) and flipping in completely onto me easily merits you scumpoints, regardless of who my argument was against.

Apologies about the "piss off" remark.

Preview Edit: Does it look like I'm accusing you of scum? Have you even read all my posts? Please read it again then point out my failure at reading comprehension.
If I wanted to call you scum, it would have hit you in the face. Maybe try contribute something more productive to this game today?

@Chesskid, If you are protecting me then you are stupid anyways. I'm town and there is no way I'll be night killed by scum tonight.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Enigma »

What ever makes you sleep at night.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Enigma »

I wouldn't mind being rid of you tbh.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Enigma »

How have I been misrepping you case when your prior case was piss weak (and revolved only about how I was voting) which I countered.

I said who I was willing to vote, I pushed Uprising, noted Zang and would have been happy to seen NS lynched (The NS wagon lasted for less than 1 day in a 3 week phase).

I detailed my reasons as to why I found them scummy, and they were reasons that many people, including yourself agreed with.
I stated why I didn't support most the other active wagons.

Your first point against me holds no merit. I had been on the Uprising wagon all day. It was only then it picked up speed.
I wanted to lynch who I (<-Key word) thought was scum, I don't want to mindlessly bandwagon.
Wagons (especially on townies) don't just form by townies, scum are often encouraging it.

Moo was scummy, you are scummy. It's not sad, it's the mechanics of the game.

And by your logic, you are claiming people who are active lurking are then town. Good effort.

Your entire argument against me is just a logical fallacy, pathetic at best. I pity you.

Preview Edit:
If I was scum I would have made some shit reason to jump on the TL lynch instead of risking a NL, (do you actually remember that he is town). Try harder.
How does a townie know what a good wagons, and whose analysis he can trust? Ohh wait he can't. He relies on his own judgment.
And why wouldn't scum want to be on a townie wagon? By being on a wagon doesn't imply alignment when there are so many people on it.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Enigma »

Because I really have more to say about Zang when he doesn't post anything? Noone has much more to say about him. Should I point out everyone else on the Zang wagon or will that be viewed as a scum move?

Genius!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Enigma »

I'm not a fan of lists but w/e

Town to scum

Tasky
CoolDog
Chesskid (lolwot)

Uprising
Exe
Lrdy

Charnel
Zang

Preview Edit: Has like everyone forgotten about lrdy?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 am

Post by Enigma »

So I'm guessing that slaughtered is the kill flavor for scum kills.
Which means that they obviously didn't get a successful kill in on Night 1. This means that a protect on N1 was successful.
Why chesskid would jump to the conclusion that he was a insane doctor is just stupid. There is no reason to suggest that a doctor PM relates is a sane doctor. Especially with a CPR doctor specified I would assume his role PM means sane.

I'm going to assume anesthetic equates to roleblocking unless anyone else has any other suggestions.

I'm still satisfied that Charnel is scum. Look at the way Exe jumped in and tried to descredit me as soon as I attacked Charnel. And why the hell would Charnel use his role ability on chesskid, obviously a stupid choice and more than likely just made up.
I'm going to suggest that Charnel claims his N2 investigation result before any more claims.

I want to know if CoolDog tried to shoot, but was roleblocked last night. Just to validate the chesskid protect and/or roleblock theory.

I'm happy to mass claim, and will even go first, pending Charnel's results claim.

Lrdywhy is still fucking useless.

Uprising still has no clue what is happening.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:09 am

Post by Enigma »

Charnel wrote:wait, Chesskid, you claim to have shot Exe? I'd like you to fullclaim first. Then you can choose who goes next. (popcorn)
Why the fuck would you want Chesskid to roleclaim when you already know his role?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 am

Post by Enigma »

LOL your fuckign night choices are horrible.

They serve zero effort in helping to find scum. If you were so certain that I was scum why not check me?

You are scum.
VOTE: Charnel

Ohh and chesskid is going to love this.
Parama wrote:
Enigma
, you are a
Doctor

You may protect another player, preventing any attempted kills on them. You will not be notified if your protect stops a kill.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Please confirm via PM with a paraphrase of your role's abilities.
I protected CoolDog N1. Chesskid N2.

I got in the argument with CK about me killing him so hopefully scum would NK him to WIFOMy me and I would protect him
Asked for the role claim D1 to see if my roleclaim could validate CK's.

No idea why CK would assume himself to be insane when I have exactly the same ability. I just assume either his or my protect on N1 was successful.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Enigma »

Hi, its been obvious who your alt. All one has to do is read some of your posts from the Queue.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:22 am

Post by Enigma »

And why would you not investigate Lrdy or Uprising.

They are the actual players which are hard to get a read on. CK and CD post enough that you at least have a good strong gut feeling about ones read on them.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Enigma »

[6] chesskid3 -
TheLonging
, Moospiker,
Nobody Special
Wingless
, CooLDoG,
Zang

[6] CooLDoG -
Tasky
, chesskid3,
Wingless
, Uprising,
Nobody Special
Exe

[6]
Nobody Special
- CooLDoG,
Exe
, Slaxx,
Tasky
, chesskid3, Moospiker

TheLonging
Exe
, CooLDoG,
Nobody Special
Wingless

[7]
TheLonging
- chesskid3,
Tasky
, Zang, Uprising, CooLDoG,
Nobody Special
Exe

[5]
Zang
-
Exe
, Enigma,
Tasky
, CooLDoG, chesskid3

Updating my little project for this game..

Viewing this with CK/CD confirmed (Charnel would be stupid to lie regardless of allignment).
Spoiler:
[6]
chesskid3
-
TheLonging
, Moospiker,
Nobody Special
Wingless
CooLDoG
Zang

[6] CooLDoG -
Tasky
chesskid3
Wingless
, Uprising,
Nobody Special
Exe

[6]
Nobody Special
-
CooLDoG
Exe
, Slaxx,
Tasky
chesskid3
, Moospiker

TheLonging
Exe
CooLDoG
Nobody Special
Wingless

[7]
TheLonging
-
chesskid3
Tasky
Zang
, Uprising,
CooLDoG
Nobody Special
Exe

[5]
Zang
-
Exe
, Enigma,
Tasky
CooLDoG
chesskid3

Preview Edit: Lrdy is not pro town. Quite the opposite in fact with his horrible active lurking. I only mentioned him because of the irregularities in your argument against me.
Just because someone is naive and deluded doesn't make them scum. CK was acting like a dick, but I still find him town based on his play.

I would like for Uprising to claim next.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Enigma »

Good spot CD!

Please explain CK.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Enigma »

1. How do you know there is a different kill flavor. Normal people just assume that there is another killing party (SK or such)

2. Why would mafia "euthanize" themselves. Idiot. It's obviously an SK (or very unlikely another vig).

Have a look at all the possible kill flavors.
Fail logic chessscum?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Enigma »

Why does Exe have the same death favor as Wingless when you protected me night one?

*Waits for a chessscum response that there must obviously be a busdriver in this game" HERPDERPA
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Enigma »

Lrdy needs to claim now.

I'm actually feeling that with so many docs, an SK being around is probably quite prevalent.

I'm going to say I believe Uprising for now and that I'm pretty sure CoolDog is town. Chess is neutral and I would really like to see Charnel and Lrdy up to be lynched today.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Enigma »

@Mod: Please clarify the "bastard" in this game. Degree of bastard or w/e or is it just like a little experiment.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by Enigma »

Charnel defending me boggles me.

Chess in general boggles me. (Have you like considered you could be roleblocked?)
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Enigma »

Yer I'm not quite sure that Doc's would be told they were RBed.

Mate you need to stop being naive.
Get a clue.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by Enigma »

Well are you going to suggest who you think we should lynch today and why?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Enigma »

CD: I didn't protect Wingless, I claimed who I protected when I quoted my role PM.

Chesskid is just herpaderpa and I think his more stupid than he is likely to be town.
However he does not impress me in the sense that he is much to worried about defending himself, than he is trying to identify scum.

I'm still happy to maintain my vote on Charnel after careful consideration.
Has anyone noticed his change of playstyle towards me?
Just yesterday he was trying to push forth a case on me, now that by some freak accident, his partner has died he is trying to connect with me (given I do have a tendency to attack on people who attack me, this is exactly what he is trying to avoid). I'm not satisfied with his night investigation choices, nor am I with his play from yesterday.

I would really like to actually see Uprising and Lrdy deliver some content about who they actually find suspicious instead of just fluff.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Enigma »

EBWOP (I think, hopefully you get what I'm trying to say it's a bit confusing):
Chesskid is just herpaderpa and I think he's more stupid, than he is likely to be
scum

DW CK, I don't mind you not liking me. Quite humorous (and trivial) really.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Enigma »

Apologies,
Had quite a bit of alcohol related adventures now that studies are over.

I'll try and get a read in when my brain decides to stop punishing me for drowning it in alcohol.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Enigma »

I'm not convinced about Uprising, which is surprising seeing as I lead a witch hunt against her D1!

It's actually more that I still find Charnel scummy as, Lrd is now easily up there also in terms of who I'm willing to see lynched.
Charnel's play and backflip on D2 and his night target choices still scream to me as a scum with a fake claim.

I want to see Charnel lynched today.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Enigma »

Charnel please inform why you backflipped from you being convinced I am scum to not even mentioning me as scummy for most of the posts today.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Enigma »

I wouldn't mind a Lrdy lynch, although Charnel is much better imo.
But then I have no idea about what is going to happen at night and whether this is LYLO or what and what protects and crap happen etc etc.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by Enigma »

Is there a 3rd Party or 2 Scum? (I think TP)
Will any successful protects happen?
What will be the vigs play?

So I'm not going to try and predict what will happen tonight tbh.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Enigma »

If Uprising flips town, it's obvious who is scum!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Enigma »

I have no idea how chess felt Exe was scum.
I mean like he even protected Exe thinking that Exe was and obv town target and likley to be NKd.
Please don't get too full of yourself.

I gotta say I would have never suspected Tasky D3, seeing the Exe flip.
Exe had actually jumped up my scumdar, but with the luck I was getting on the Charnel wagon with ZERO support, I was a bit to demoralized to try and form another case.
But had Charnel actually been lynched, I can assure Exe would have been in my bullseyes the next day.

Lurkers give me the shits. I hate them all.

Question: Had people actually listened to my awesomeness and lynched Charnel, and had Exe died too, I assume town would win with Tasky still alive?

I'll post a more detailed game analysis from my PoV maybe... once I sleep from this ghey 11 hr shift I just did.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”