Mini 1049 - Hide and Seek Mafia - FINAL Kablooie!

nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:02 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

Checking in. I'm starting to read the thread and will post soon so hold your hoses.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:18 am

Katsuki #238
Katsuki wrote:Eh?

Either I am misreading a lot of stuff, or you need to explain to me better, since I am not really getting what you are saying.
Though, my personal sleepiness may be a factor.

Informed, organized town is definitely a threat
. I guess easiest would be to explain, how talking about night actions would be in any way helpful in "organizing" the town.

p.s. Role PM for mafia says you and your buddies x, y, and z. 4 mafia in this setup would be quite extreme though I suppose. and how is this mountainous?
Camn #239
camn wrote:Katsu is town, guys. Just like I said.

Now where is vezo? Has he even bothered to post?
How could everyone have missed this scumslip? And Camn made really nice deflection. Note that Katsuki and Camn were conversing, as if they would be in a scum quicktopic.

Remaining scums are Katsuki + Camn.
Vote:Katsuki
GG scum.
Why?
1> Camn's inconsistency when addressing Katsuki and the impeccable timing of those inconsistencies.
a> At game beginning, Camn distanced hard, called Katsuki scum, the ideal strategy for scum to act on a Mountainous Set-Up.
b> After scumbuddy Vezo got lynched for his idiocy, Camn awkwardly retake his position to avoid another buddy's death.
2> Katsuki's scumslip.
3> Other small notes:
+ #111
Katsuki wrote:Oh, forgot.

Tans
Camn
Vezok
Perfect list here, putting his partners just behind his number 1 lynch preference.
+ Day 2 gloatings of Vezo when he's about to get lynched and after he's lynched.
+
Katsuki wrote:I love the camn flipflopping. First me obvtown, now me scum, to somewhere in between.
Katsuki wrote: I really am still not sure about camn. Head says town, gut says scum.
Don't want to commit though he supposedly is suspicious of Camn's flipflop --> Suspicion as means of distancing.
camn wrote:I'm sold.
unvote
Vote Far_Cry

Play better tomorrow, kats.
For everyone.
For yourself.

The "I've given up, please lynch me" attitude sucks, btw. Replace out if you can't keep your heart in the game.
Ever delightful for an alternative wagon while afraid of his partner's incompetence.
Case ends.

As for TBM's case:
TheButtonmen wrote:Sorry for the delay and the terrible formatting, I'm having to reread a whole game at the moment so it's cutting into my mafia time for the tonight / tommorrow.

In a chronological and some what PBPA style here's why I think Far cry is the lynch o' the day.

This post seems to be distancing, though Vezo's idea was bad it seemed like he jumped on too quickly.

Then he proceeds to defend Vezo as a VI, which is strange given his previous entry to Vezo wagon based on Vezo making a bad suggestion.

He then unvotes for no real reason.

And then starts the mongoose wagon, note while he recognized and defended Vezo as VI he doesn't see mongoose as a VI.

Budja is replaced.

His response to Mike replacing in is odd because as he later explains.

In his other game with Mike, Mike was the best town. Which makes his "OH SHIT" really weird

MBF is then the target of the NK.

When giving his list of reads he uses reasoning like "Your town because you haven't done anything scummy yet" which to me sound like "I can't find anything to attack you with" and he is again certain that Vezo is scum.

When Elli pressures Vezo, Far Cry coaches him.

When the whole Kats vs Tants fight happens he attacks Kats but never puts down a vote, in fact during all this he isn't voting anyone.

He then latches onto Ellis idea of a lurker lynch despite been quite confident that Kats is qutie scummy. Note he had also just previously been attacking Elli too.

And then there is this little bit; watch him wiffle waffle to what ever is popular.

Compare THIS post and THIS post made latter.
1> There's no such thing as jump too quickly. If it's bad, Budja would jump into it that's all.
2> Strange indeed. But perhaps he realized VIs make bad suggestions so Vezo was not necessarily scum.
3> Hence his thought process.
4> This can be attributed to Budja's experience with Vezo and non-experience with mongoose.
5,6> He's more likely to retort such comment as town because scum mentality really prevents you from being so overt about your real feelings.
7> It's Mike's room, not him.
8> I've seen multiple people having town reads from people "they haven't found anything scummy about".
9> I can hardly call that coaching.
10> He said he didn't find the lurker scummy. I think he wanted more opinions.
11> Your point?

TBM, I do think you are town. But my case is much better than yours, vote Katsuki and win this game for us.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Katsuki wrote:nopoint, you took that post of mine entirely out of context... I am in class now, but go look at the entirety of the conversation, not just one post...

Since god knows when I'll post next, I am a
Town Heavy Sleeper
. No surprise I haven't bothered staying in my room.
Still waiting for this.
Pomegranate wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:
Katsuki wrote:I love the camn flipflopping. First me obvtown, now me scum, to somewhere in between.
Katsuki wrote: I really am still not sure about camn. Head says town, gut says scum.
Don't want to commit though he supposedly is suspicious of Camn's flipflop --> Suspicion as means of distancing.
I feel like it's a Pot, Kettle, Black, Etc., situation here. Katsuki is scummy (to you) for for having week suspicious of Camn, but you have week and uncommitted of him for it- couldn't I say that I see you and Katsuki linked in this way?

Also, I don't like the Camn "slip" you found- I don't feel like it proves anything.

However, I still dislike Katsuki's play, and I'm going to keep my vote on him for the sake of the wagon, and where it's going right now.
I have week and uncommited of him? The slip I provided might not provide anything by itself. But it coupled with the fact that Kat and Camn were spam conversing is noteworthy.

Response in Bold
camn wrote:Look.. If I Katsu and I were scum, that would mean I have been pounding away at her all game, AND I relentlessly bussed our OTHER partner right out of the gate Day 2.

That's the ideal strategy for scum to act on a Mountainous with no Investigative roles. You pound on your partners right at the beginning and earn reliable town cred. There's nothing to loose for you to be one of the 1st on your partner's wagon at that point. If it's a lynch, you become townish, if it's not you just silently follow other wagons like the mongoose wagon.

Now, I wouldn't put that past me as scum, but all WIFOM aside... that would be stupid.

Lets Lynch Kats and find out, though, no?

Just to clear one thing some CONFUSION first:
jenniwren wrote:.......that when [camn] unvoted Kats and voted FC, she told Kats to play better tomorrow. That sounds like camn thinks Kats is town and can redeem herself? I'm confused now. ..........
Here are some quotes from me re: Kats.
(I fixed a couple pronouns for gender agreement)

Added timeline:
- Camn wanted to policy lynch Kats
- Camn backed down to the mongoose wagon.
- Camn started the Vezo wagon, calling Kats town
camn wrote:I think Katsu is a filthy lurker, but town..
She has been skating by, posting absolutely nothing.
camn wrote:I am glad my harsh words regarding your activity level spurred you to try and contribute to this game.
camn wrote:Katsu is town, guys.
camn wrote:@ katsu...just keep rereading post 237 until you can understand it.
Then you will start to realize how to be a better townie.
Now this one is important, Jenni... attend to it:
camn wrote:Katsu- Although I did think you were town, I now have two very pressing lines of inquiry to take up with you. I expect your attention on both, until I am satisfied. If you deflect or ignore, I will see you lynched. Believe it.
Did that make sense? Maybe read it again.

Now, given that I could be WRONG with my town reads, from this point on I open up the possibility/likelihood of kats-scum.
- Camn Votes Katsuki
camn wrote:I think Katsu is combative, inconsistent, and unable to play a pro-town game.
camn wrote:We could pray for a hypo-town Katsu to be randomly killed.
camn wrote:...unless she can answer my questions about MBR and the veso wagon, she is either scum or a liability. And I play games to win. That means eliminating liabilities.
camn wrote:Katsuki cannot be relied on for logical thinking when it comes to pro-town goals.
Why?

Her being scum is certainly one explanation.
And NO explanation makes her an asset to this town.
camn wrote:I, for one, would LOVE it if you would start acting like a townie.. But you persist in acting like scum.
camn wrote:I also support a MPR or Katsuki lynch.

Lets kill.
----

Now, Jenni.. I will try and set my bitchiness aside for a while. (its been a frustrating month!)
So, honestly... are you still confused?
(were you ever? maybe that was a passive-aggressive scum-chainsaw?)

Do you have any questions as to why I want Katsu Lynched?
Does anyone? i think I have been clear.. but I welcome questions.
Your response may bear some validity but it is missing some of very crucial discrepancies:
Why did you change your opinion of Katsuki for no reason immediately after the Vezo wagon was inevitable?
Why did you vote Katsuki before realizing he's scum?

@Elli: Any REAL thoughts?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:38 pm

I stated that you started the Vezo wagon, my friend. Not that it would change anything. Answer my questions.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:29 pm

@Camn: Read the
response in bold
in your quote in post #534. It says "
- Camn started the Vezo wagon, calling Kats town
".
Camn Iso 21 wrote: We are still on Katsu.
Mongoose is look ing good though.
But I am kind of watching right now. Trying to see what I can see....
camn Iso 29 wrote:Elli.. lets put mongoose at L-1 and see what falls out, k?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: MONGOOSE

For ignoring me and disappearing as soon as things started warming up on him. totally scumerrific.
Day 2.
camn Iso 33 wrote:I understand that Pom.
But clearing him is definitely a no-no, no?

However, Veso is on my hitlist for his hammer alone. I was hoping putting someone at L-1 would shake something out.... Maybe it did?

VOTE : vesokpiraka

For the obv reason- WTF on the quickhammer?
camn Iso 35 wrote:I think Katsu is a filthy lurker, but town..
Camn placed his vote on Katsuki for show, then as soon as another eminent wagon starts up he switch his vote ( Mongoose ). Vezo hammer certainly would earn him a Day 2 lynch so Camn might as well start the wagon. However, with Vezo lost, Camn cannot afford to be onto Katsuki anymore so he started transitioning to Katsu-town theory. Camn, in between your mongoose vote and your vezo vote, there is no evidence of you ever changing your mind about Katsuki. So why is Katsuki suddenly filthy but town?
camn wrote: Until you either show me evidence or admit you mid-read something, I have to assume you are intentionally trying to deceive us, in a desperate attempt to save your partner from death, and/or mislynch camn.
You never mentioned anything about me having a partner. How can I mislynch Camn when I'm voting Katsuki?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:19 pm

camn wrote:Ah good, you did recognize.

That responding inside my quotes thing is confusing.
I am glad you admit that I haven't changed my mind about kats....
Too bad you still aren't making a lick of sense. Why am I scum again?

You want to test my commitment to a Katsu lynch? Get her to a REAL L-1. I will hammer. Belive me.
Just like I thought I was doing a few posts back.

Or keep saying that I am scum without any reason why.
You recognize. So answer my question. I'm saying you changed your mind about Katsuki immediately after you started the Vezo wagon. Why?
Katsuki wrote:nopoint is probably town.

I would prefer either a camn lynch or a tans lynch, but if my lynch will clear up a lot of confusion then I am not against my lynch.
Less gloating and more response to my case please.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:46 pm

TheButtonmen wrote:Play the goddamn game or replace out.
Elli
Jenni
Pom
MPR
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Mike makes good posting. But I'm still seeing a clearer connection between Kats-Camn then Jenni-Camn.
@Mod: I request VLA till the end of this week. Family issues. Thanks.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm

SpyreX wrote:

FURTHER, and this is important enough I'm gonna lay it out now: When Kat flips scum, check her ISO. All those people she calls town without any qualifiers? Town. Every last damn one. (double hint: I'd bet hard on Pom being the last scum).
This post = Spyrex town.
Iecerint wrote: 11. I'm not sure why TBH totally ignores Katsuki in 465...but his case on FC is still good, and I think FC is scummy.
In his case NP + Jenni = Scum, which is apparently what you aren't agreeing with.
Iecerint wrote:
17. NP(=FC) going after camn upon replace-in is awful. camn is not scum. Her push on Katsuki subsequent is way too sincere. The post is really canned; it looks like an active attempt to find another scumfriend for Katsuki more than anything else.
I was going after Kats and Camn as possible scum team with emphasis on Kats thank you. If you really think the scum will buss each other again immediately after Vezo got lynched, you aren't thinking straight. Either way, your really has been disproved.

@Elli: You apparently is more enthusiastic about bantering than about the game. It's time for some work now Elli.
mikeburnfire wrote:Seriously you guys. Stop lynching town. Not cool.

vote: camn
What happened to your case against Jenni?

@Spryrex: "Vote Count Analysis" are supposed to have "Analysis" in it?
Pomegranate wrote: (And on that note, where
is
he anyway?)
Surprise!
nopointinactingup wrote:Mike makes good posting. But I'm still seeing a clearer connection between Kats-Camn then Jenni-Camn.
@Mod: I request VLA till the end of this week. Family issues. Thanks.
With Kat flipping town, I'm now doubting my own suspicion of Camn mostly because my Camn scum tells are heavily Kat-scum related. TBM's room was attacked, so that reinforces my town read on him. Though I'm not really feeling Spyrex's case, Pom looks really scummy with her soft-selling me while the entire extents of her case on me were:
Pomegranate wrote:I feel like the day is stalling/dragging for no reason... I'm willing to vote NPIAU is we can get a lynch on him.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:23 pm

TheButtonmen wrote:

@NoPoint:
Why do you attack Pom for her desire to end the day by compromising on the lynch when both me and camn also expressed similar sentiments?
That's untrue. Both you and Camn expressed suspicion of me yesterday so it is understandable if you start a wagon on me. Pom, however, made no comment about why she wanted me lynched.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:04 pm

jenniwren wrote:Pom: Do you think you will be able to post soon?
NPIAU: You think Pom is scummy but you aren't "feeling Spyrex's case" on her; is she only scummy because of her reason for voting you?
I was clearly saying I think Pom's push on me was scummy despite the fact that I deem Spyrex's case unconvincing. Why are you twisting my words?
@Camn: What makes you think Spyrex and Pom are buddies? What is your style-meta on Spyrex?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:05 pm

POST.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:34 pm

jenniwren wrote:@NPIAU: Defensive much? I asked a question, and I didn't twist your words. I just wanted clarification.
Your post looks more like an accusation.

@Mike: Your accusation against Camn today looks a bit off, considering you only considered her slightly scummy yesterday and your Jenni suspect is still here. What's causing the confirmation?
camn wrote: @nopoint: I can't totally put my finger on it, but it seems like Spyrex is playing like an imitation of himself. I don't actually dig up meta, it is just my impression based on our previous games together.
I can't buy something this flimsy you realize?
TheButtonmen wrote:
@NoPoint:
Why are me and camn given a free pass for being willing to compromise to push through a lynch but Pom isn't?
I'm not into raging at Camn today obviously because Kats flipped town and my case on Camn's inconsistence lies within her interaction with Kats. And what about you should I be suspicious of?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:37 am

mikeburnfire wrote:I'm not entirely against a nopoint wagon.
I'd prefer it over a jenni lynch
, for that matter. But I still don't trust you, and you gave a pretty wide swath of players to choose from. Mind placing them in order of Most-willing-to-lynch ?
Cognitive Dissonance.
Vote: Mikeburnfire

@Camn: You are either drunk or scum. Seriously.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Does that mean I've caught you?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:04 pm

ATTENTION: ADDRESS THIS OR GET ROPED. THEBUTTONMEN, MIKEBURNFIRE.
nopointinactingup wrote:
As for TBM's case:
TheButtonmen wrote:Sorry for the delay and the terrible formatting, I'm having to reread a whole game at the moment so it's cutting into my mafia time for the tonight / tommorrow.

In a chronological and some what PBPA style here's why I think Far cry is the lynch o' the day.

This post seems to be distancing, though Vezo's idea was bad it seemed like he jumped on too quickly.

Then he proceeds to defend Vezo as a VI, which is strange given his previous entry to Vezo wagon based on Vezo making a bad suggestion.

He then unvotes for no real reason.

And then starts the mongoose wagon, note while he recognized and defended Vezo as VI he doesn't see mongoose as a VI.

Budja is replaced.

His response to Mike replacing in is odd because as he later explains.

In his other game with Mike, Mike was the best town. Which makes his "OH SHIT" really weird

MBF is then the target of the NK.

When giving his list of reads he uses reasoning like "Your town because you haven't done anything scummy yet" which to me sound like "I can't find anything to attack you with" and he is again certain that Vezo is scum.

When Elli pressures Vezo, Far Cry coaches him.

When the whole Kats vs Tants fight happens he attacks Kats but never puts down a vote, in fact during all this he isn't voting anyone.

He then latches onto Ellis idea of a lurker lynch despite been quite confident that Kats is qutie scummy. Note he had also just previously been attacking Elli too.

And then there is this little bit; watch him wiffle waffle to what ever is popular.

Compare THIS post and THIS post made latter.
1> There's no such thing as jump too quickly. If it's bad, Budja would jump into it that's all.
2> Strange indeed. But perhaps he realized VIs make bad suggestions so Vezo was not necessarily scum.
3> Hence his thought process.
4> This can be attributed to Budja's experience with Vezo and non-experience with mongoose.
5,6> He's more likely to retort such comment as town because scum mentality really prevents you from being so overt about your real feelings.
7> It's Mike's room, not him.
8> I've seen multiple people having town reads from people "they haven't found anything scummy about".
9> I can hardly call that coaching.
10> He said he didn't find the lurker scummy. I think he wanted more opinions.
11> Your point?

TBM, I do think you are town. But my case is much better than yours, vote Katsuki and win this game for us.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:18 am

My point is TBM gearing up for tunneling mode without addressing my rebuttal is a no no.
Mike dropped his huge case to buddy up as usual.
And Camn ..
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:21 am

@Camn: It's got teeth.
@Mike: I just bit Camn, do you still essentially think I'm her scumbuddy =(?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:06 pm

@Camn:
Better interpretation:
Pom thinks Katsuki is scum.
Pom wouldn't mind buddying up to TBM just like any of you f would.
Pom brought me up when I was UNDER NO PRESSURE.
I attacked Pom.
Pom replaced out BEFORE POSTING ANY FUCKING THING.
Unvote.Vote:Dizzy

She needs to produce content.

@Mike: Why do you think I'm scum with Camn? I WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED FOUNDED YOUR SUSPICION OF HER.

@TBM: Does fabricating a respond take that much time?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 pm

SpyreX wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Nopoint

I suck this game. This is 100% via TBM.
As explained by Iece, the scum targetting TBM's room attempting to kill TBM is quite unlikely.

Vote:Camn
following Mike's case. She's the most inconsistent player so far.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:35 pm

camn wrote:Inconsistent how?
Your reads on Katsuki flip flopped all over the places. And then you half went for me half went for Pom as if you were looking for a mislynch wagon to park on. The amount of Unvote you perpetrate is unlikely coming from a town because town has stance.
Iecerint wrote: One of [saporovirus, NP, SX, camn, Elli] is scum.
Exactly one of [camn, NP] is scum.
One of [SX, NP, saporovirus, camn] is scum.
One of [Elli, camn, NP, SX] is scum.
The problem with assuming scums would be on any wagon is that you are assuming.
camn wrote:My attitude?

If one of me and nopoint is scum.. It's nopoint.
But I am not sure why you think that...
I do agree that there is scum on the Veso wagon.
I also agree that I do enjoy lynching people who aren't me!

So

Let's lynch both of us and see if you are right!
Nopoint first though...
vote nopointinactingup
Why are you agreeing to something you don't even understand? If you agree to it then you basically have scum-slipped Iec-town knowledge because he was in the same wagon as us.

Camn, I do not agree with your plan. If you really want to inspect the Vezo wagon then do it no one is stopping you. I see no reason to spill AtE and survival instinct all over the places.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Guys, just read Mike's case on Camn. I doubt most of you have read it carefully. Camn is not making cases, she is solely making these bizzarre plans and AtEs to coerce you into not lynching her. Elli, Spyrex, Iec, I've seen definite town tells from you guys. Just lynch Camn and tomorrow we'll lynch her buddy Jenni/Sapo. I can almost guarantee you that Camn is scum at this moment. If not you guys can lynch me tomorrow for FarCry being in the Vezo wagon whatever.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:56 pm

I don't see Spyrex's hammer as scummy because I think he likes to hammer. I want both of you to stop insinuating though.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:00 am

All the more reason for me to believe Spyrex did not have a scum motivation. What other reasons?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:29 am

1> On town off scum doesn't prove anything. Scums are more likely to be on a town wagon but also more likely to buss.
2> Town makes dichotomies too in case you've forgotten. According to Spyrex, he hammered Pom/Dizzy by accident so he couldn't have backed it up.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:11 pm

@Spyrex:
+ Your case about Iec's inconsistency bears some validity. However, I will have to disagree with you about Iec's motive for not voting. I've played with Iec-townmate + Iec-scummate before and his description of his meta fits my observation of his previous games. He is usually hesitant to vote as town and not so as scum.
+ I also like your plans for the following days. If a pair of Light Sleeper + Heavy Sleeper bears an inconsistency, there is bound to be scum among them so that could narrow down our options a lot.
+ Why do you believe Sapo is town?

At this point, I don't like Camn's sheep vote on Iec at all. Immediately when there's a way for another wagon to kick off ( note she doesn't jumpstart the Iec wagon herself despite the pressure being on her. Maybe she just legitimately can't ), she happily follows the Iec wagon. Her enthusiasm is sounding more like survivalist instinct than of genuine agreement. She cherry picks the posts where she mentioned Iec as scum when no one is asking that of her. Why do that if you are town who has a genuine scum read on Iec? Why even think about trying to over-explain? Thus, I still think Camn needs to be lynched before all else.
@Mike: Why do you think Iec is Camn's buddy? Look at the way Camn is sheeping the Iec wagon.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:58 am

camn wrote:Start being scummier and less reasonable please?
Are you serious??? Iec is not acting scummy but you want him to be scummy to be able to push for his lynch. So basically you don't care if Iec is town or scum you just want his lynch to save yourself. It is ridiculous why more people aren't voting you.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:38 pm

@Camn: Backpedalling is not good for your scummy health. Your over-explanation again sounds like you're trying to equivocate yourself out of trouble.
@Spyrex: Your argument is fallacious. You can't attribute the fact that Iec self meta as scum once to the fact that he's scum not for self meta-ing, especially if he has self meta before as town. Camn, on the other hand, accepts that Iec's self meta-ing is null and still sheeps your case on Iec, which is terribly scummy.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Bottom line, we lynch Camn-scum today. Me and Iec can be considered tomorrow for being on the Vezo wagon with Camn but Sapo should also be considered tomorrow for her unexplained bussing.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Ho ho ofcourse Sapo is not going to let Camn hammer. Do you guys realize you just basically claimed scum partners?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:00 am

Camn, if you are town then I really don't understand the reasoning behind you thinking that I'm town for pushing for your lynch.
Iec is telling the truth about being a Light Sleeper.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:39 am

camn wrote:I'd actually prefer Saporo to take a stand here, rather than any wagon-hopping.
Except at deadline of course. No-lynch is unacceptable.
It's no longer possible for her to wagon-hop if you look at the VoteCount. Would you rather she hammers yourself or Iec?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Camn, you are very good at faking town.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Iecrint, if you think Camn is scum, who do you think is scum with Camn?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Iec, then would you rather we lynch Sapovirus instead of Camn?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:59 am

Typing with my left since my right has been screwed from an accident =(

ho ho what have we here, last attempt at bussing each other real hard. Sapo's timing is impeccable not to get Camn lynched just yet because she knew if she voted Iec then she'd be the lynch the next day. And Camn, you are going with the wind aren't you. Forget all that seemingly genuine stuff you said about being fine with getting lynched as long as we manage to get scum the next day, I baited you and you just showed your true survivalistic colors. LOL it doesn't matter to me which of our two scums get lynched today
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:39 am

Spoken from the one who never puts her vote where her mouth is lol. Haven't I made myself obvious that I would be as high as the sky if you get lynched for being so obviously scum? You need to stop pushing your lynch onto others or even desperately push your lynch into your scumpartner and resign to your lynch Camn.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:32 am

@Empking: You mean after?
I'm a heavy sleeper.
my slot slept at my place on Night 1, slept at TBM's Night 2, I've slept at camn's Night 3 and Iec/Empking the last two nights

dunno who scum could be atm.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:27 am

You're right xD. I slept at Camn's on Night 4, not night 3 :D
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Muuuahahaha >:) The end game town was terribad! that includes you Mike =)
@Spyrex: Why vote at LYLO before everyone claims? That was a crucial mistake. Same goes for Mike with following Spyrex.

In the end, neither alignment played that well. We just lucked out at the end due to poor town play I guess :P
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:41 pm

@Camn: >:D< Sorry for pushing you so hard. I wouldn't have done it if I were town.
@Sapo: You wouldn't believe how many times you scum-slipped :-s
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:26 pm

In fact, Sapo set a lot of bombs, so it would be very troublesome if he claims.
Justice will prevail
\m/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”