Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #782 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Hi guys. I'll be reading up over the next couple of days.
Unvote
if applicable.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #827 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Eek, hadn't realised deadline was as soon as it is. I'm juggling another game on deadline and long nights of cricket at the moment, so I may still be at least 24 hours before I'm caught up, but I promise I haven't forgotten about this.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #869 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:43 am

Hi guys, I started reading up and then Day 1 was
so
wallbangy. I'm wading back in now, massive apologies for being late on this.

One thing I'd like to make clear right now is that I don't have a post restriction of any sort. I iso'd my predecessor and I didn't see any claim that he ever had one, but I certainly don't. That is to say, I don't believe I'm contradicting anything my playerslot has ever explicitly said. If I missed something and I am, I can't explain it.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #870 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:47 am

Oh, we're massclaiming? I can do that without being fully read up. Emp, did you mean me when you said SV?
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #871 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:51 am

(mid-read)

Apparently my predecessor was a twat. Huh.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #877 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:44 pm

smargaret - I'm pretty sure I made it completely clear that I have no post restriction of any kind. I read SV in iso (again) and he's obviously been trying to suggest that he had (as in, when speculation about him having a post restriction arised, and people asked him directly if he had one or not, he posted things like "beep" and recipes, so he was encouraging the speculation). I obviously don't know what SV was thinking but for some reason he decided it was a good idea to pretend he had one, hence why I said he was apparently a twat, because he didn't appear to be taking play-to-win seriously. Looks to me like he couldn't be arsed to participate to the best of his ability and made up a reason why he couldn't.

I didn't realise parts of my role info were already out there (although I guess I should have expected that given the nature of it), but yes, Doombunny and I are neighbours and in the quicktopic SV said, trying not to quote directly, that he was not post-restricted in that QT - that is to say that he again did not explicitly lie and say that he had a post restriction in the thread. So he was basically being a gigantic asshat. Doombunny can confirm this.

My attempt to neighourise someone failed last night. This is not entirely unexpected - I have a half-and-half chance of my role working each night.

As for rereading overnight, as I said earlier (but not clearly, I grant you), I started to reread overnight but stopped around page 9 because Day 1 was really fucking irritating - basically four or five players, almost all of whom are now dead and confirmed town, precisely all of whom annoying, bickering inanely and verbosely. It was doing my head in. I was really put off. I'm obviously going to go back and finish, indeed I read a few more pages since my last post, and this game is my number 1 priority at the moment.

Anyway, seeing as my role is out of the bag already, and Emp was pretty clearly referring to me, I'll confirm that I am Phillip Broyles, random-chanced neighbouriser (paraphrased flavour is that I can convince people I'm a trustworthy sort using my powers of speech - not the flavour justification I'd have used for Broyles the Neighbouriser, but hey). I'm not sure who the best person to go next in the order is, but in the interest of not giving that choice to any potential scumbag, I'll choose blind and ask Primate to claim next.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #914 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Limited access until Tuesday.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #957 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:59 am

Hi guys, I just got back from V/LA. I've been travelling for two straight days and I'm completely shattered (off to bed as soon as I've posted this message everywhere), but I'll be catching up tomorrow.
#greenshirtthursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”