yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #416 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Hello everyone. I'll get to reading in a sec, apparently we're under time pressure, so I won't take too long.

The claim remains Miller.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #417 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Wow... I didn't expect to get the role that set off a primary debate in the game. However, TSQ's stance in terms of the Miller debate and whether I should open up are completely understandable. I really only found a few things that actually got my attention:

I really gleam nothing scummy from the Miller debacle. CooLDoG was a pain in the ass, but I don't really see a scum motivation for wanting to intensely fish and peck at him like that. I think it's just a suboptimal Town strategy to relentlessly tunnel on a lynch like that. From what he's claimed, just because he's deemed a greasy, unhealthy institution is little different from the other fast food institutions.

StrangerCoug is odd, odd, odd in this game, and it hurts thinking what he could be. He's dangling a lot of worms such as "I'm starting to not like TSQ", "The more I think about CooLDoG, the less I like him", with no real effect. It could be that he's just horribly confused, though, consistent with his general mannerism, so that's what's my making my head itch. It's a scum-tilt here, though.

peanutman is as square as square can get "what are you doing? Why would you soft-claim like that?" , so at *first* I think he's a good little Townie, but then THIS comes up:
First of all, I feel that CoolDog is either VI (for soft-claiming simply to get TSQ to reveal his establishment) or 3rd party.
Pity he's not here. I'm curious what he possibly could have been thinking writing that.

I've had a look at ChronoPie since he's up there on the vote count, and I'm not seeing what people are seeing. Again, he's perpetually scummy-looking, and I can't see anything exceptional that he's doing that suggests scumminess beyond his general lurkiness. I'll table this one.

AntB has been big time fencesitting, I agree with that, and the fact that he immediately jumped to "CooLDoG is 3rd party" was VERY, VERY weird. The inHim fight is throttling my mind, but I think it's just a matter of giddiness when someone is just tunneling on you. I've been there, it's understandable, but I also think it could happen to either alignment. His general mannerisms just seem opportunistic to jab at anything, and I'll cite examples later if need be.

Unvote, Vote: AntB

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #419 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Ummm....why *wouldn't* it remain miller?
...uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't know either. *shrug* :lol:

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #470 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:35 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Hm. Unless the mod's a bastard, I'd expect a Cop to exist in the game. While I've seen generalized modding advice that says not to include two investigative roles on average, it's certainly not a longshot, and me being a Miller could be one of the balancing factors.

I'll buy the claim and the implication barring a good alibi from Purple Orange (I'll hold the vote since I don't think the Day should end her getting a shot at explaining). Come to think of it, peanutman sounded like he knew way too much of what was going on all things considered. The coaching in his posts comes off as a scumtell, seeing as he has a great deal of confidence as to whether someone's being scummy or is just playing poorly.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #472 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:53 am

Post by yabbaguy »

...yet you're voting to end the Day. :roll:

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #476 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Carl's Jr = Cop... why? I'm looking at the Quizno's sample which mentions the "overshadowing" aspect of some joints, while Carl's Jr falls even more flat than Quizno's seeing as it's miles away from the East Coast in terms of geographic expansion. Proceed with the flavor claim please, I want to give the dunces who voted on the Chrono claim blindly the benefit of the doubt and inhibit my vote.

Role itself is valid as previously mentioned, but the AtE and the mockery (essentially: "Yeah, congrats on completely screwing up the Town PR structure") makes it seem like a Mafioso is talking.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #477 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

BTW:
his explanation doesnt even make sense.
Her.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #629 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:39 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Yay.

Yeah, smart move to poison me in retrospect, I have to say. Funny how of all people it lands in the slot of the *only* person who was vocally against keeping me and TSQ around, but hey. I wonder if that was even thought of when the setup was drafted.

I'm pleased it did happen- I clearly had no stones to throw the hammer for whatever reason. I'm not sure why I did my stupid little courtesy gesture in retrospect at all, and it made me look extremely scummy for a role that can't get investigated.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”