Mini 14 ~ Mafia Holographica (Game Over!)

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

PLASMA PISTOL: CHESSKID

amidoinitrite?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Hahaha! Cancel that. April Fools!

I think I typed the wrong attack.
PLASMA WHIP: FATE

>.>
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:01 am

Post by VasudeVa »

...I don't understand what's happening anymore.
My whip went through, right?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Seconding that grids be named. (A1, B1 etc.). It's a bit confusing to keep checking the map.

I'd play both anyway. I'm more for the mafia version though. I'd love to see some diplomacy in this game.

Move: Down to C3
. YOU GOIN' DOWN FATE. FIRST BLOOD.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

WHIP FATE

Side note: I am just so amused that I get to whip Fate. I didn't know I was a sadomasochist. Thanks Vi!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm against all this chatty nonsense. I think that the best way to figure out people's alignments is to get out there and let people shoot the fuck out of each other.

Also, if we do end up ganging up on one guy... It's bad. See this here:
NAME: Γ Pulse
TYPE: Factional
EFFECT: Inflicts damage equal to the average of all living players' HP (rounded down) to a
single linear target
. This damage may be reduced to taste. You may use this via PM. You may not pick up or equip Special abilities while you hold this ability (if you pick up a Special ability you will be given the option to drop this).
COMMAND: GammaPulse(target, damage) //damage argument is optional; if not included damage is assumed to be MAX
RECHARGE: 7 days
SCARCITY: N/A
This upside down L-Ray thing targets a straight line. Not sure if it comes from a player or not, but it looks like it deals a lot of damage but I assume that it is some form of AoE attack that attacks any straight line of the mafia's picking. Ganging up on people makes it more likely that we are going to place ourselves on a bad position and get more people shot with this.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Gammagooey wrote:okay i was about to ask if VV was just waaaaaaaaaat but inhims got this.

and here's the thing about everyone doing their own shit
ready
ready
STARCRAFT ANALOGY.

assuming three scum (or actually any number>1) they WILL be able to work together a hell of a lot better than the same number of town people. If we have even 4-5 town people but they're at low-medium hp while 3 scum are alive and have high hp or are able to heal themselves they can group up, focus fire one or two people down at once, and get the hell out of there if they time it properly- they WILL have better micromanagement of players and abilities than us, and the way around that is to keep everyone at as high hp as possible except for the 1-2 people we're currently making dead.
I guess this is more relevant to later game but WEAKENING players without committing as a group and making them completely dead is a bad bad idea.
But what about their Siege tanks huh? If we are only chasing one individual, they can surprise us with some AoE and then it's bye bye Marine Marauder ball~
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Okay fuck ,I completely misunderstood that. >.>. the upside down L ray thingie only targets one person. .__.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:48 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I think that Vi has specifically designed this game so that we cannot game it via plans. Vi is one creative man/woman/beast.
At most, I think we can agree upon an honor system of sorts. Something like guidelines of which we can honor each other or...something. I just don't see VPs plan and etc. after reading Feysal's revelation post about mines.

Which breangs me to: What say you people of a demo weapons claim? More info is always better.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wait. So VP, are you suggesting that we cramp up to a diagonal line, (Say, NW, C, SE), and then wait for the Mafia kill to happen on one spot?

What happens next then? Suppose someone fron NW was blasted. What next? We just hunt down the survivors? That soundss like an easy way for Mafia to join the mob and kill people.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

We aren't really forcing their hand though. They can just...not shoot anybody. Rules don't say that scum are forced to fire their NK. :|. We'll just stand around there like idiots, in range of each others weapons. Maybe wait for some emotions to flare up, and people will want to go whippy. Especially some in this player list.

Flawed plan is flawed.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I vote that we use the N/NW/C/E etc. version. When you guys are using A1, C2 version, do you guys mean that Letters are rows and Collumns are numbers or vice versa?

I've studied Vi's ISO and it wasn't the tri attack Furco and VP used.
Feysal, have you considered shields in your calculations?

Also, the suspects for the bomb thing are people in the North Corner(Fate, Vas, Inhim) and also invisi Plum if we consider that most of the attacks on this game are linear. (At least the ones I've had.).

I am going to check for invisi Plum now. I have a weapon that can disable that supports or. If she is indeed where I think she is(SW), then she'll appear. If she's not there, I won't hit anybody anyway.

Move: West

Then, once at NW I will....
Eletrcromanetic Pulse: South
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm not even shooting at you. I'm shooting down from NW to W and SW, which are clearly empty. If Plum is there, it probably makes her scum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, it was very clear that I wanted to move first before I shoot. Did I have to double post that or wait for Vi to update the movement thingie? I don't think so. Besides, I don't want cloaked Plum to get away if she is there anyway.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

What are you talking about? I haven't even done anything yet.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Dude, I CLEARLY said I wanted to move to NW
before
I fired ANYTHING to the south of NW. (Which is W, SW.).

I'm not even aiming at you.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

All you haters who kept telling me I couldn't do what I wanted to do. HAH. I sucessfully went to NW and shot down to south. SUCK ON THAT.

Although I didn't hit anything. And something disabled my shield. I didn't take any damage though.

@Plum: So...what, we're just supposed to 'take your word' that you are Town, you can't shoot people and aren't responsible for the NW incident?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, wait. I might have hit Plum. My EMP deals 1 damage. Why isn't the cloak disabled then?

And where the fuck is A3? Is it SW or SE?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:20 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Feysal wrote:Actually, you shot south and then moved to A1 (NW), in that order. That is the order in which actions are resolved. No one was telling not to do what you wanted, we were telling you it was impossible according to the game rules.
Explain this then:
1. chesskid did not lose his shield. Nor did he get any damage. If I shot south from my North position, then I would have hit chesskid.
2. It was clear in Vi's post that I did not hit chesskid at all. It seems to vaguely hint that I might have hit Plum though as per the following quote:

>VasudeVa fires a quick blast south! It doesn't seem to have hit anything.

What makes you think I hit chesskid then?
Feysal wrote:I asked before if there was any difference between your and vezokpiraka's abilities. He said his EMP could cause 1 HP of damage and disable shields. He mentioned nothing about cloaks. Is there any mention that your Electromagnetic Pulse is any different? Is it supposed to disable cloaks as well?
I dont think so. Mine isnamed ElectroMagnetic Pulse, as it seems to be the case for vezok. Deals 1 damage, disables shields and supports. I was assuming that Plum's cloak is a Support ability of somesort. If I did hit her and caused the 1 damage she has, but she's still cloaked then I'm not sure anymore. I'll ask Vi.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:25 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually nvm. I think it's possible that Plum's cloak is a special ability and therefore, I would not be able to disable that. (My weapon specifically states Shields or Supports only.)

Was there anyone who shot a 1 damage shot to W or SW before I did? Because I think I hit Plum. GG, are you sure that Plum is in NE and not SW?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:29 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm a bit confused though, people seem to think that I shot down from North and hit Plum. I think I moved to NW first
before
I shot down to W/SW.

@Mod: Can I get confirmation on what actually happened?
(If it was already cleared up somewhere, feel free to point and laugh. I'm not seeing it anywhere in Vi's ISO though.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:51 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Gammagooey wrote:*Points*
Vi wrote: >VasudeVa fires a quick blast south! It doesn't seem to have hit anything.

stuff stuff stuff stuff

>Processing movement...
.__.

Oh. Well.. that's embarassing. *awkward laughter*
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:40 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, if TBM can warn, I can warn too I guess.
Due to the nature of my schedule, I sometimes disappear for a day or two without warning. Like recently.

---
Feysal wrote:Perhaps VasudeVa could shed some light on this. Is the EMP supposed to have a 1-day cooldown?
Yes. 1 damage, 1 day cooldown, disables Shields and Supports. No idea
Vezok wrote:Maybe my ability only lets my recharge rate. I read it again. It's vague.

Like it says it cuts recharge time down but doesn't say if it's only for me or for everyone.
What? Are you talking about the EMP because there is nothing here that talks about recharge rates.
Fate wrote:I feel like scum would use VV's lurkiness to justify pressuring him with some bullets.
Aww, I didn't know you cared. Anyway, Vezok shot me and it DID disable my shield. But I think the shield still worked(-2 damage from all sources.) and therefore I'm scratch free. I already re-activated it.

---

Agreeing with Furc as lurking scum. This guy acts like a caffeinated squirell on cocaine when he's Town. Not liking his activity here so far.
Furc, who do you suspect?

If given the opportunity I would love to shoot vezok in the face multiple times with my tiny 1 damage weapon. I don't care if it takes me multiple shots.

My suspect list:
1. vezok
2. TBM
3. Furc
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@Plum: Is your cloak a special ability? I need some confirmation. I'm pretty sure that I shot you back then.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, yeah it does have a 2 day cooldown. I confused it with my shield's recharge time. And you did shoot me you scummy scum scum.
Vi, ISO 29 wrote:>vezokpiraka fires a quick blast east! You hear a loud POP!
This was when I was at N, and you fired East. I moved to NW on this turn. You shot first before I got to move. I lost my shields immediately after you shot this. (I double checked this with Vi's PM.). It doesn't indicate that I took damage because I had my shields on so your pathetic 1 damage didn't even leave a scratch. It did disable my shield.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Alright fuck it. I'm just going to shoot like a fucking madman and get a goddamn flip. No flips mean we're just gonna stall LIKE WE HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST 25 PAGES.
Someone fucking kill Vezok already. I would, but I don't have the firepower.

What I don't want is Fate to get his grimy hands on that module.

EMP: Vezok

Move: East
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Feysal wrote:Why vezok? Why now?
He shot at Gamma who I think is Town, and he shot me who I know is Town. He also has the least amount of posts in this game so I thought I could just take matters into my own hands. Plum wasn't dying yet at that time, and this game is in DIRE need of a flip.
Feysal wrote:Fate - With the ruckus he is making, he may be more helpful to scum than town, but I'm just not seeing why scum would go out on such a random rampage. He has misunderstood several things about the setup, submitted invalid attacks, but I'm not seeing the kind of focus or purpose I'd expect from scum, he is too much all over the place.
You expect focus and purpose from Fate?

---

CKD's "kill me if she flips Town." reads Townish. I don't see why scum would paint a bullseye on their ass like that and not attempt to squirm their way out of their death. I can at least say that I am empathetic to his impatience. I've been rallying for a flip for a while now since if this were a Normal game with normal deadlines, we are really close to D1's deadline.

Out of all the "CKD should die if PlumTown" bandwagoners, I definitely dislike TBM the most.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

That's not what his ISO says.

Also, my recent TBM scum read depended on my recent CKD Town read.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'll help. He needs to die soon anyway.

EMP: Fate
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm 100% sure that Plum was responsible for the earlier NW explosion. I think it was Vi's countermeasure for VP's plan and stuff, an AoE attack that attacks from anywhere that doesn't have the linear requirement sounds SK-ish since the Mafia kill is at the sample PMs.

This said, the Mafia kill is probably cooling Down soon. It's probably too late to start lining up at this point. I think the best idea for now is to start clumping up as evenly and as quickly as possible. I think the quickest way to do this is to follow this:

Chesskid and Curious: Move North
TBM: Move south(or east)
Vezok: Move East(or south)
Fate: Move West(or north)
Inhim: Move West
Everyone else stays.

I think this holds specially for the people at NW, SW and NE. They are at prime firing positions for the scum NK since there will be too many suspects if they stay where they stay where they are when the NK happens.

This way, people are clumped up as evenly as possible in one move at the W, N, and SE spots. No linear stuff and we can go along with VP's plan and wait for the kill.

This all said though, Fate still needs dead. chesskid lost his Townie brownies by killing ckd. (Assuming no recharge time shenanigans are in order.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

VasudeVa wrote:This said, the Mafia kill is probably cooling Down soon. It's probably too late to start lining up at this point. I think the best idea for now is to start clumping up as evenly and as quickly as possible. I think the quickest way to do this is to follow this:

Chesskid and Curious: Move North
TBM: Move south(or east)
Vezok: Move East(or south)
Fate: Move West(or north)
Inhim: Move West
Everyone else stays.

I think this holds specially for the people at NW, SW and NE. They are at prime firing positions for the scum NK since there will be too many suspects if they stay where they stay where they are when the NK happens.

This way, people are clumped up as evenly as possible in one move at the W, N, and SE spots. No linear stuff and we can go along with what was essentially VP's plan and wait for the kill.
The post GG is talking about for people who like to ignore me.

I approve chesskid death. I would move and disable his shield, but the kill takes precedence.

I'm going to be a little bit busy setting up my game, so.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Quick post while I'm catching up to my other games.
chess has a shield. He reacted badly when he thought I shot his shield off, IIRC.

Scumkill suspects(in order of likeliness FMPOV):
Vezok(Moved south after the scumkill fired from what I can see.)
TBM
Furc
Feysal
Gamma
Vas

I think vezok is likely to be scum who fired that shot and is trying to avoid being suspected for it by moving south. He also shot inHim, as a red herring or to disable inHim's shield so that he'll take the full blast. If it isn't him, it's TBM or Furc.

What doesn't make sense to me, though is that the damage of the Gamma beam should be 5.4 as per our average HP(Calculation: 49/9 = 5.4 damage + vezok's 1 damage = 6.4 damage total). Why is inHim dead since he had 80%?

>.>
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually wait, I fucked up that calculation. I used the current HP. Hold on, I'll calculate again with the previous update.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, you're right. I forgot vezok claimed that he had a special ability. I think that there is one way to confirm him having a special ability.

I have already confirmed that he does not have a support ability when I shot him with my EMP. It lacked the "POP" that happens when it disables something(as what happened when he disabled my shield.)

If vezok proves that his EMP indeed has a 1 day cooldown(by firing a 0 shot to whoever.), he can be written off as a suspect because it proves that he has a special ability and could not have fired the scumshot.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Happy scumday Fate!

EMP: TBM
Shields are down.
Move: East
, because I'm going to check on something. >.>

PS. Gamma~ What season of the GSL are you watching? Where did you get it? I watched Season 3 from RO64 to RO4 but mah torrent site shut down right before they showed RO2. T_T
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I have a nagging suspicion about our SE dwellers. So I wanted to get in range. I'm just gonna disable some shields and/or supports anyway. inHim dying from a shot that shouldn't have killed him has me curious. If I disable something from Furc and/or Feysal, it might give us something to work with.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I ain't listening to you. I want to have a fucking weapon to defend myself with. This shitty EMP just won't cut it.

Pickup module

Move South

Feysal, if I disable your P2P, will you lose it forever or have you already lost it?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I don't think vezok is not scum. It could easily be his buddy who shot the Gamma Pulse. I think he purposely shot inHim in order to lower his HP to kill him. There must've been some mad calculation in the scum QT or something. Plan Fails, I am not following it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Man. This game.

Fate needs to fucking die right now. He's on scum overdrive. I'll disable his shield so whoever has a clean shot at him can kill him. I'm all up for taking some damage if it that's what it takes to bring down Fate. I cannot let his SHITTY SCUMMY WIFOM go unnoticed. He needs to die, end of story. And this does not even consider those mine shenanigans. "HERP DERP I MISUNDERSTOOD THE PM". Fat fucking chance.

As much as it pains me to say this, vezok is Town because Fate is now scum. Fate did not fire that inHim kill. I think it might be Furcolow. Daytalk shenanigans and Fate surviving that shot is something I see Fate-scum doing.

I don't know what the fuck is with Feysal attacking me. I also don't know why he even tried to damage me when he should know I have a shield.

If Furcolow kills Fate and Fate flips scum(as he will), he'll be clear and Feysal is his buddy.

I'll disable his shield next cycle. I know shields have a 1 day recharge time. Furcolow if you do not take this shot, I will treat you as scum and open fire. (This would be more threatening if I picked up a good weapon >.>.).

After Vi posts the updates, I'll fire my EMP and whichever one of Feysal/Furc who shoots him dead will earn my trust as Fate'll be dead scum.
Gamma is still Town. I see no reason why I should think otherwise. His Fate banter reminds me of me-Town. Fate's banter is shitty and unreadable and he needs to be held accountable for his STUPID actions.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

EMP: Fate

Bah.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I didn't know acting dumb could work so well. Of course, I pulled of some lurk2victory bullshit because...well, you guy were already doing all the work for us. There were only two true Townies in this game FMPOV, Feysal and VP and everyone kept suspecting them much to my surprise. Acting dumb about the inHim shot and focusing on it was my best work in this game but at that point GG was understandably pissed off by Fate's bullshit that all I had to do was watch everyone implode.

Me and Furc basically took a page out of SocioPath's playbook and won because of it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Furcolow is really into this 'I WILL BELIEVE I AM TOWN' thing. >.>

Feysal, we asked Vi about our wincon. She said she'll call it at 1scum/1Town. It was why I didn't even try to do anything when I saw everyone was moving into Furc's range.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:35 am

Post by VasudeVa »

VP Baltar wrote:Yeah, I didn't say it before, but good game scum. You played it exactly how you should have, dodging firefights and letting a bickering town consume itself. I would have done the same in this setup.
It's hard to be agressive when you have the 2nd weakest set in the setup. I didn't have anything to protect myself with. And I had to rely on Furco for firepower which...wasn't a good feeling. (No offense Furc.)

Everyone had their cool weapons and ripping each other to shreds.
I had a bunch of 1 damage shield disabling rocks, a shield and a buddy who is notorious for his play. Imagine how I felt as soon as I saw everyone shooting each other. >.>
I
knew
I had to lurk.

If I had a different more powerful set, I think would have lurked less though.

Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/cmrwgqHTz95

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”