lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:38 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

hi everyone :-) I will now finish reading, gimme one day. My catch-up post comes tomorrow.
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Strangercoug 39: right. Claminig miller in closed setups is standard miller strategy. What is possibly wrong with that?

Peanut 44, EtherealCookie 38, 41 and the coaching delirium: what the hell are you guys talking about? It is normal for a miller to claim.

peanut 54: very bad post. This is loosely motivated and therefore borderline backtracking.

TSQ 57: thx, I hate walls.

SC 60: some good points here. so far I have a feeling Ethereal is a little scummy. Peanut 44 was either scummy or noobish; his 54 is - as I told - definitely scummy. Could one perhaps envision a possible scenario, with both eth and peanut being scumbuddies, who accidentally interacted and, riskying to appear to close to each other, suddenly start a soft-bus (^54)?

CooLDoG 61: yeah, we got that.

AnTB 64: no one was going for blood about nothing. Ignoring a miller claim... I guess you mean you will not let it influence your vote. This is correct. Actually, this is evident. But a claim has other consequences, such as discussions, which you cannot ignore.

Ethereal 70: for Christ's sake, put the names in the quotes, you lazy smiley-face!

CooLDoG 75: and I see the catastrophe approaching.

76: closer

77: CLOSER

ethereal 83: eteheral gets town points for this. His defense is convincing, and AntB did say some shitty stuff... and AntB 84 fails to explain the reference to "reasonings" for a vote on ethereal that were never explicitated!

peanut 92: let it go, damnit, why rub in it? You criticise Cool for asking TSQ to claim and then you soft-ask him to claim himself???? I so don't like you, dude...

chrono 98: sooooo, first really "biting" post... did you wait for someone to appear weak enough?

cooldog 103: huh, dude... you are aware that YOUR flavour-claim would be a problem to you, so why are you doubting that TSQ's flavour-claim would be a problem to him????

confid 123: yeah, I agree on the double-stance case on AntB, who already looked scummy for his 84.

AnTB 127: why not? [meaning you are just dodging the question here]

AntB 128: yeah, well good question. And good way to avert attention from what people is posting about you.

CoolDog 142: and here we go. The flavour claim...

I haven't the slightest idea what145, 146 and 147 are about:

where is it that CD stated his power requires him to know the fast food name? I missed it, just gimme a link, please.

ethereal 153: delirium.

CoolDog 183: attacking miller??? why?

CoolDog 200: yeah, good question... wonder if ethereal knows anything we don't.

voting in the next post.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

just like in every theme game I have seen, people are confused. Which is fine, we are trying to figure out the rules, while scum knows a little more about the game than town does...

as a consequence of my previous post, I believe:
1) that peanut is scummy
2) that CoolDog is not scum (definite townread)
3) that miller is likely miller
4) that AntB is a backtracking guy who votes for the easy target and even refers to non-existing content.
5) that ethereal is a little scummy, number 3 in my list after AntB (1) and peanut (2).

therefore I will
unvote
;
vote: AntB

get off the fried chicken guy. It is stupid to think he would have claimed, and ethereal should please answer my question about the power he referred to.

I ask again: where is it that CD stated his power requires him to know the fast food name?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:24 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

didn't miss it, it is dealt with in the same paragraph as 83.

127 yes you did. People asked you what were the good reasons for the vote.

128 in some cases it is, in some cases it isn't.

in post 80. SC had provided no reasons at all for his vote on ethereal, as far as I see. If I missed them, please show them to me.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:19 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

what I read in post 60 is a deconstruction of a previous case made by ethereal, which I also consider weak. Is a weak case scummy? If your answer is yes, I disagree, but fair enough..

another thing. Your post 147 can be paraphrased as follows: CoolDog claimed scum. Why would he???
I'd like ethereal to answer this as well, since he is the one who posted that weird 145?
eth wrote: Also, doesn't CoolDog realize he'll be killed for claiming a power role, which he has basically done by saying his role is connected to knowing what establishment the other person is?
seriously, what does this mean???
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:56 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

@ethereal(1): how about you explain why you stated that CoolDog said "his role is connected to knowing what establishment the other person is"?

@ethereal(2): third party for cooldog is a possibility I hadn't considered. I will think about it. Third parties are often free to act very pro-town. But look at it this way: why attract attention to himself? After this claim, if he is a third party, and he is not nk immune, scum will assume he is a town power role and kill him. If he survives, any hypothetical investigative role will sooner or later be on him. And third parties (excluding jesters) cannot sacrifice themselves to help their team...

@ethereal(3): I'd need a complete case if I wanted to vote someone or start a bw. I don't need a complete case to say that your post 153 or your weird statement about cooldog's power sound scummy. As for peanut, I quoted two posts I didn't like. Regarding AntB, I said what I think and I am answering his questions. What is the matter? Is voting you so outrageous?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:00 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

AntB wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:another thing. Your post 147 can be paraphrased as follows: CoolDog claimed scum. Why would he???
If you were to paraphrase I would say "CooLDoG claimed without provocation, bad scum."

I don't see anything which would imply a "why would he?"
No. Your entire case is based on the assumption that the flavour he provided without provocation is highly likely a scum-revealing flavour. This means - if he is scum - that he decided to provide information that would very likely reveal his alignment and get him lynched with no apparent reason. This is not a bad scum. A bad scum is a mafia doc who claims doc on day 1. This is more like a mafia goon who claims mafia goon on day 1. And sounds very unconvincing to me. See my point?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

@eth: The implication is that flavour is related to roles, and that he knows that because of his role and his flavour, not that his role has something to do with knowing the flavours of other people. I still don't see the connection, but I am ready to accept that we see two different meanings while reading the same sentence.ù

@AntB: ok. Still, he came out with a flavour that puts him in a very bad position. Why would he do it, being scum? Are you suggesting a double wifom ("they will think I cannot be scum cuz if I were scum I wouldn't take such a risk like the risk I am taking")?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

I agree he shouldn't but, but I think it is what he did.

where the hell is the miller who complained about lurkers??? Come on, comment, play, say something.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:00 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

StrangerCoug wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@SC, in some games I have played you CAN quote a role pm... (I think it was hospital madness mafia, not sure)
You already implied you knew of such games by saying that in
MOST
games, you can't quote a role PM.
CooLDoG wrote:@SC, but you still fail to address the two people who would have died (d-1/n-1). And you have not answered to my argument.
I did not address the two people that would have died because I saw the flips as a separate situation entirely.
CooLDoG wrote:My flavor is a simple, KFC. That's it. A scum will come out and say:
scum dude wrote:
Claim: Burger King, VT
. That's it. I think it is more of an issue with not claiming flavor then claim flavor. Additionally, all one has to do to get flavor claims is to Google "list of fast food chains" its not that difficult.
We have conflicting definitions of what flavor is then. You clearly consider "chain X, role Y" to constitute flavor, while I consider flavor to be the "fluff" that's used to give the role sense.

Here's a role I actually gave out in Wheel of Fortune Mafia:
dramonic,
you are the
contestant backdrop, a vanilla townie
Nice view out there, but they're going to set up a gallows pole in a minute, just like the show's predecessor.

You have no gun, no badge, no first-aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—The audience cheering you on, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to spin your way to victory!

You win when all threats on Stage 11 have been eliminated from the game.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here and you're in a day start.
The blue is what you've demonstrated you think is flavor; the purple is what I consider to be flavor.
I consider blue and purple to be flavour; VT to be the role, the rest of the PM to be the technical explanation of the basic game structure and winning condition. In themed games, however, people tend to confuse alignment with role and role with flavour, and this can be dangerous. Cool claimed an alignment (town) and a flavour name.

I also agree with CoolDog that a scum would have invented a better flavour claim. Why stating you are unhealthy when you are not forced to? To fool a supposed flavour-cop? And how can he know if there is one? What if we have a role cop, or an alignment cop? And why claim with no provocation. I don't want to vote CoolDog at the present conditions. Let something new happen, I may naturally change my mind. But it must be something big.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:14 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

is pressuring people worse than a no-vote?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:38 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Mod: two players stated they will be V/LA over Christmas. I ask for an extension of the deadline: I already know that I will be on V/LA on 27 and 28 December.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:52 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Battousai makes a good point about SC, which deserves an answer. SC, please, explain what happened between your #89 and your #205.

(note: I do not think 89 deserves scum points; but I do wonder if 205 does...)
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:07 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

AntB wrote:I want to know why InHimShallBe's justification for his vote is, looks like a wagon jump form here...
I cannot see the pic InHim posted in reply to this, and I would like to see the answer as well. As a matter of fact, I am still convinced of my vote, but I have to say that InHim did play a very cautious game so far...

(...since it is more dangerous starting a bw or hammering a lynch than simply puting a vote in the middle of a wagon, scum are frequently the players who vote in the middle... one must always keep an eye on the players who put someone at L-4 and L-3 in teh first days...)
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

V/LA til 28th; I will make a couple of quick posts tho
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:18 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

was peanut ever replaced? His last post dates to December the 17th... sorry, I am not paying enough attention to this game in the last days...

Ant, what are the reasons you find him scummy?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:35 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

on invitation of the mod, I post to announce that I am back from V/LA

I am in 3 games currently; I will catch up asap
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:25 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Ant wrote: I'm LOLing here L-2 because of a wagoner and a guy trying to cover his own mistake...
If i get lynched, when I flip town CooLDoG and InHimShalliBe are scumbuddies.

Why, because they agree about you? Don't you see the obvious fallacy? This kind of statements hardly mean anything and they are often used by mafia, because they should sound genuine and townish. They don't. (if you will now scream "Look, look, lew is the third" I will have to reconsider the quality of this website :-P)

@Battousai: I am not sure about SC, yet, but I have to say that your comment about his "Hmm" does not sound very convincing to me. On the other hand, other points of your case do sound better. I am going to re read SC's ISO and post comments in the next 12 hours. Nothing of what happened the two days I was away makes me feel any different about Ant. But I will read his ISO as well.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:43 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Battousai wrote:
Mod- Can we get a deadline extension on account of the 3 players needing replacement, especially since they are all voting.
seconded
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

I have read SC's iso, and I found this post interesting:
StrangerCoug wrote:These are quick reads I have of everybody.

Chronopie - Run that name by me again?
Battousai replaced Confidanon replaced jasonT1981 - Misguided, but I feel he's town.
lewarcher82 replaced SnakePlissken - Town
Magua replaced Channeldelibird replaced curseddiplomat - Have any of these people posted content? Neutral.
InHimshallibe replaced GhostWriter - Town
CooLDoG - Probably scum, but not with Thestatusquo.
peanutman - Town
AntB - I don't quite understand what the case on him is; could I have a quick summary?
rajrhcpfreak - Run that name by me again?
Thestatusquo - Town
EtherealCookie - Neutral, I haven't seen him lately.
Can you please explain why I, InHim, peanut and TSQ are town?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

nothing scummy = nullread

at least in my book.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

and how about peanut's 92? He criticised the miller's claim, and then he pushed CD to claim... isn't this a scumtell to you?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:00 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I misread post 46. My apologies. Happy new year. Dinner's ready.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:02 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Hello purple, and Happy New Year :-) glad you joined the game.

I partly agree about SC. I also get a nullread. Still, sowing susp can be a scumtell or a towntell: depends on the meta, and I have never played with SC before.

Regarding information, what lynch do you think would be the more informative? If Chrono flips scum/town, what conclusions can we get about other players? I ask, because if SC flipped scum, I think CoolDog would get towncred, amirite?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:25 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

AntB wrote:3 Days left, we need to choose a wagon to push to completion. My vote may as well be standing spare right now. I'll place it on whatever wagon picks up to prevent no-lynch, as I'm otherwise undecided between SC's opportunism and CPs lurking.
Unacceptable. We still have 2 players who need replacement. Even if they join today, they could hardly catch up. We need that extension and I am sure that the mod will decide to grant it.

At the moment, I find it hard to pick a wagon. I do not see any change in Ant's behaviour (I found him scummy and I still do, but not TERRIBLY scummy): since the wagon never took off, he had no reason to make a real defense. I cannot take a position on SC: he did not strike me as scummy at first, but now I see some of the points raised by Battousai. Still, I must also note that Battousai seems to be REALLY aggressive against SC, so aggressive that he even attacks a "mmh". As I said, SC is a big player, and I never played against him. Some points against him may be convincing, but I would like someone who knows him to comment on his meta. Chrono did very little so far, and he definitely *could* be lazy scum.

Any of these lynches would be informative, since all these players have been accused and all of them have been defended.

I will re-read Battousai's ISO and cast a vote in my next post.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:46 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

AntB wrote:Looks like its going to be my wagon then.
I "sat on the fence" because I wasn't moved enough and didn't see enough reason to vote; CooLDoG is 3rd Party at best, scum at worst; inHim is scum, he even admitted he had no case on me.

I'm going to move and VOTE: Chronopie for his lurking, also placing him at L-2.

Choose carefully people...
Put someone at L-2 for lurking? Would a townie do that?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:22 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

nice, so we have competing wagon. How will chrono comment your vote? How will SC comment it? I wait for them to react.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:50 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

@Batt: both Chrono and SC are keeping a very low profile. Therefore I am interested in their reactions to a vote cast by Ant that does not look very good.

@Cool: how can you have a nullread on SC? I am unable to read him, but he is pretty much in the center of this game. I am worried, because I don't know his meta, and the fact that I am unable to read him makes me feel uneasy. It is something I am unable to analyse, but by no means I would call this a nullread...
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:35 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

In that case, which I still regard to as unlikely, I would turn my attention to the wagon on you, with particular attention to EtherealCookie or whoever will replace him. Let's make it clear: do you or do you not agree with the case against Chrono?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:15 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

mod: not knowing if we will or will not get an extension is making it very hard to proceed

However, I think we should hammer Ant, and if he flips town (dun think so: feel free to use this against me later in game) we will proceed tomorrow with wagon analysis.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:18 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

why dead? you are at L-1
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:36 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

btw: who replace Ethereal? Why is he still in the VC? Are we hammering with the vote of someone who replaced out????????
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:36 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Purple Orange wrote: Um...because I'm pretty much the newbiest player here, I'm not sure whether it's better to let the day continue another 24 hours, or hammer you now, and I'd rather people with more experience than me make that call.
well, it looks like you are asking someone else to make a choice you should make by yourself... which is scummy, because it seems you are looking for the help of your scumbuddies...

regarding the OP, if not everyone was replaced, it would be weird if the mod decided to let the day finish with the lynch of a player voted by someone who replaced out... now, I have a lot of stuff to do and I may have missed something, but was EtherealCookie replaced or not? If yes, why is he still in the VCs? If not, how could his vote be valid to lynch someone?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:28 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

magua wrote: If AntB flips scum, I'd look to lewarcher as another scumbuddy.
Be my guest (but I really don't see the reason for this: I voted Ant very early in game and I am still voting him). However, I will regard you and Battou as possible scumbuddies, if Ant flips scum. Tomorrow will be a funny day.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:16 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

AntB wrote:Just curious, if/when I flip town, who are peoples top scumspects?
lewarcher82 wrote:In that case, which I still regard to as unlikely, I would turn my attention to the wagon on you, with particular attention to EtherealCookie or whoever will replace him.
Zang wrote:
AntB, Del Taco, Vannila Townie was lynched.

Zang wrote:
Ethereal Cookie, Jack in the box, Vanilla Townie stabbed with a carrot night 1

lewarcher, aka the genius of scumhunting.

*sigh*

however, let's make the wagon grow:
vote: Purple Orange
(L-3)
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

In the worst possible case, Chrono may be scum bussing a partner. But I don't think he is a scum who virtually suicides by faking a guilty report on a townie so early in game.

However, I agree that we should give her a chance to post.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

how about this?
1) he was alternative bw to the one on Ant on d1,
2) he was convinced Chrono was scum til the end of d1, even when he switched to Ant.
3) still, it only took him less than one minute to believe Chrono's claim, Chrono's report and to vote PO.

I smell a bus

vote: SC
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:31 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Well, it took me more than 60 seconds to process that there was a claim, to realise that PO was reported scum, to think about Chrono and the possible mechanics of the game and to decide to vote PO. In your case, it looks like you were very well prepared to the fact that PO was scum.

Not a big case, I know, but you are the best place where I can put my vote right now.

Waiting for Battousai to post. He was very prolific on day 1. Wanna see if the recent events delivered him some tasty new ideas.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:11 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I honestly think it is Raj, too... I do not see any reason not to massclaim right now.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #39) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:50 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

are we claiming or not? neighbours did... I think that if we wanna go on inhim should pick the next.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

guys, taking too long, I go to sleep as it is 1 am here... I'll claim in the lovely european morning.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

mmh... its actually 12:23... I am more tired than I thought LoL
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

I am Burger King, I am a
town burger vendor
. Two players who are still alive should be able to confirm this because I sent them harmless burgers at night. My burgers have no effects whatsoever, I just send them out. I have sent one to Battousai, one to Chronopie (who rests in peace) and one to Magua.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:14 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

@raj: did you claim to Inhim in pregame? This may be pretty decisive. If cop claimed in pregame, and plain neighbour is scum, cop would be actually dead on n1. I don't see any possibility for wifom-theories here. Also, Inhim would have had no reason whatsoever to suggest invastigating PO. PO was not the scummiest player around. He could have suggested CD, for instance, and he apparently didn't.

@raj(2): you say that Battousai is a VT confirmed by your investigation. Does this mean that your report also icnludes the role and not just the alignment?

Magua just confirmed receiving my burger. Why would MCDS be a fakeclaim when BK is not?

@everyone: we can assume we have a ml now, but we have no reasons for cutting this day short. We need to talk, and we do not need to start accepting unverified assumption right now.

1) raj can be scum. Magua has a point about his vote on Magua instead of SC. Raj voted Magua because - he says - magua quickly voted PO. However, this argument also applies to SC (it is actually the reason why I started the wagon that had him lynched). So Magua just voted PO pretty fast, but SC did it even faster AND he was confirmed scum because raj had his report. WHY DID YOU VOTE MAGUA?

2) Inhim could be scum, but he must have had a good reason not to kill raj. Can this reason be the following? If he killed raj, raj would have flipped neighbour and we would have likely discovered that he was the other neighbour. This would have cast suspicions on him. However, I still fail to see why he would have directed raj's investigations towards PO.

3) Battousai could be scum, of course, but I find his claim acceptable, and I think that the only thing making him scummy is his lack of activity after day1. However, he was tunnelling SC pretty hard, and I wonder why a mafia member would tunnel his doctor on day1.

4) Magua is unlikely scum. He put SC under pressure on day 1, and he also was on both wagons that lynched the mafia. I would be glad to raj if he could explain me why he suspect magua.

Attention: I am not 100% convinced of what the neighbours are saying. Please be aware that town needs to know all the truth.
Confirm these points to me:
A) RAJ CLAIMED IN PRE-GAME IN THE NEIGH-QT
B) RAJ IS THE COP
C) RAJ LET INHIM PICK THE FIRST TARGET
D) INHIM PICKED PO
E) RAJ PICKED SC
F) YOU AGREED ON PICKING BATTOUSAI
G) RAJ GOT A VT REPORT ON BATTOUSAI
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:17 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

apologies: I misrepped something. Actually, raj voted magua for not voting, not for voting too fast. This takes some scumpoints away.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:52 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

consistent with his opening posts... mmh... if you guys were really both town, I must have definitely been fooled by one of the other two... Raj, by all means, give me a reason why magua is scummy. Inhim, explain me your case on Battousai.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

^ bad bad posting, Battousai.

I sent my burger to you, Magua and Chrono. Not to SC.
Also, can you explain me why would I, as scum, send a harmful burger to a scumbuddy of mine?

BUT EVEN MORE IMPORTANT: Before the claims, you promised to post some thoughts of your, but now you only comment of the claim. Can I also have the content you promised before you knew that I send burgers, that raj claims cop, that inhim is his neighbour?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:38 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Call it an omgus, if you want, but I need to know what is scummy about me.

If I am scum, I voted PO, then I bussed SC for voting PO in order to be the only living mafia on day 4? And did I or did I not harm someone with my burgers? Elaborate, please. Because your priority list could be a scum-move in order to push me to pick raj.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:55 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I definitely think raj must answer. Why did he claim in pregame?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

so, in pregame he didn't claim to your predecessor? This changes things.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:44 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I wonder if CoolDog poisoned anyone of us before dying, btw...
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

raj wrote: batt is acting like scum going for the win today.
true. He definitely is trying to blow up everyone else's reading of the game.

BUT...

But he is saying something interesting about the balance. In which way it is interesting I cannot say right now. It is 1am and I just came home, but I will reconsider it tomorrow.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

meanwhile: Homework for everyone.

Setup projection:
Sane Cop neighbor, (alignment is not confirmed)
neighbor, (alignment is not confirmed)
tracker,
miller, (can deceive cop)
poisoner, (can mispoison)
confirmable townie (I am not a confirmable townie. My role is confirmed, my alignment is not.)
3 VT

goon
scum doc (can he cure poison?)
GF? (can deceive cop?)

is this believable? Yes/No and why

(Battousai thinks it is not, but if he wants to make further comments, I will be glad to read them)
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:22 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

magua has a point, the mafia eat better. Isn't pizza hut healthier than the rest of us?

anyway, raj, I am not ready to pick between the two players you mentioned. Because if it were confirmed that one of them is scum, then I would pick Battousai. But I am not yet convinced that you are town. You claimed cop to your neighbour. And you did it at night. Why aren't you dead? I cannot quite get what happened there. I need to think. I need to think if you are really a cop, I need to think if scum.inhim would have had a good reason NOT to kill you.

Battousai: it is not true that docs can never cure posion. Poison-doc is a variation, not the rule. It is even written in the wiki. What bothers me more is that I don't know if it looks like we have one pr too many. tracker + cop + town poisoner is more or less a variation of cop + vig + 3rd pr. And tracker is confirmed by death, while cop is likely in a setup with miller. So we may need to make peace with the fact that we are in a tracker+cop setup.

Magua: if you think third mafia must a rb for setup to be believable, then raj is real cop, and battou, being no GF, would be clear. Are you aware of this?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:31 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

battousai, we are close to the end of the game - second-to-last day, prolly - and there was no single nightkill except the mafia ones. A single death occurred at the end of a day, and it was due to poisoner. Why should we think that there is another killing role?

also: I have a longer experience than my insite stats may suggest. Several doctors can cure poison, especially in when there are no other killing roles.

I agree that InHim is a strongly pro-town player. But something bothers me about the neighbors.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:48 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

...so, if we decided for a raj lynch, there would be the number required for a lynch. However, I am not ready. I still would be interested in some comments by InHim, who, I presume, is not gonna support a wagon on raj.

Another thing that bothers me is that raj find magua scummy. I really don't. If magua is scum, I will call him "Your Majesty" for the rest of 2011.

@raj: if you wanted to cast a vote on someone who was not you confirmed mafia, meaning SC, why did you pick your other FoS? If magua were scum, he would have probably killed you at night. Or am I wrong?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:25 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

If we are on lylo, inhim, we just have to pick the scummiest player.

Please, if you want to point out any rsn not too lynch raj, do it now. To me it is him today, battousai tomorrow (assuming that there will actually be a tomorrow).

Battousai today and raj tomorrow may also be ok, it may be fun to see what is raj's report tomorrow, and how he will justify being alive.

Totally convinced magua and inhim are town, after re reading.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:56 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Magua: we can put everyone at L-1, including me, since I am Battousai's second-best lynch. Why not?
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Why is InHim alive? Prolly because if I and Magua were alive, Battousai wouldn't have stood a chance.

Ridiculous attempt at making me look scummy using unconsistent argumentations about my burgers = Battousai preparing himself for a last day in which he would have had to vote me. Note that now we finally know why people died on L-1. Also: cop confirms that InHim chose to investigate Purple Orange. And finally, the easiest observation ever: raj was not killed, even though InHim knew he was investigating scum on N2 as well.

It is always a big risk to cross votes in the first posts of lylo. Still, it is almost impossible that InHim is scum, and I don't see what else we could discuss other than the things we already discussed on Day 4.

Vote: Battousai

InHim, you get the hammer.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:43 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Same here, Battousai, same here :-)
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:53 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

he he he sweet, Battousai. Way to dodge questions.

I see no reasons not to attack on LyLo. You want to win or not? By all means, do it if you can. Point out what was scummy about my play.

you disappeared after a day1 full of activity, in which you were scumbussing SC. Where were you when I actually started the case that got him lynched? You had 10 hours to log in and post...
then you come back, and you only cast doubts about everyone's reads of the game. You made a lot of comments yesterday: why are you not willing to attack me now?

You declared twice I was the second best lynch after raj. I never understood why. The least you can do is explain it now.

The closest thing to a case you made was a very confused reference to some killing role other than mafia to justify the presence of a mafia doc. That argument failed. You backtrack on it, still you say I am the second best after raj. And again, no trace of a case, no trace of a reason.

What you were doing was preparing the field for today, because you knew you would have killed magua or InHim, and you knew you would have had to vote me. The scummiest thing in your play is the absence of reasons for FoSing me yesterday.

Provide them, Iplease.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:38 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I started the wagon on SC, how could I know there was a cop? How could I know SC was confirmed?

If you never referred to a second killing role, I must have misunderstood you. I wonder if I was the only one who did it.

Magua would have voted you. Your only hope was that InHim would change his mind.

With this, I am answering all the little content you are giving in your post.

You are scum. and yesterday you did not scumhunt, btw. Because you were planning your last day strategy. If you were town, you would have tried to get a reading on your nulltell (me).
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:10 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

you know, Battousai, InHim can just go back, read it himself and decide.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:16 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

(and besides, once again you are using confusing argumentations: you mention cop's investigation, which was never revealed in thread, and even if it was steganographically revealed to InHim, he had not yet voted when I did)
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

again: my point is that you explicitely mention a lot of stuff that is very ill-defined in a confused attempt at making me look scummy... why mention the cop to discretid my case on SC when the cop had not claimed nor reported? Why mention the option my burgers may have been the reason why people died at L-1 and then say you don't believe it for real (I mean even before Magua's flip)? You are just using all the arguments that you can find, and there is no way to put your "lunges" together - nor does any of them make any sense.

my case on SC was genuine, and the reasons I gave were part of the larger case that got him lynched. I never wanted to take all the credit for his lynch, I said I started the wagon and I started the case. Again, InHim can just go back and decide who is misrepping who.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Well done InHim! Splendid play. You were protown like an innocent child!
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

raj in the dead QT wrote: you know its not going to make me sleep any better because it was the way i was lynched, not the outcome.

i think its a scum power role. unless the lew role is SK/not telling the full truth. remember that somthing has to balance the tracker/cop i thought it was a nodoc/scumdoc/goon/miller/godfather? now magua and lew not realizing it makes me think there might be a 3rd party. but idiocy/scumminess is hard to tell sometime.

if it was the previous, then why did they target scum the previous night to cause a lynch at -1.

sadly inhim is dead tonight and i think magua is really a moron. him lynching batt might save him some face but honestly it like a coin flip if he choses right tomorrow. i dont give him any credit for choosing correctly when mr washington could get it right 50% of the time when he knows nothing about this game.
dude, you were scummy as hell, deal with it. If you want to know how and why, to the benefit of future games, I can comment on several points.
Almost everyone did very pro-town things: CD posioned the miller, InHim was brilliant, I rocked SC, Magua hammered him so you didn't have to claim, Chrono claimed and reported at the right moment.
Your play was poor and you were expendible in order to force Battousai to take a position on lylo. That's all we could do.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”