Lost: Season Three (We Have to Go Back!)

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:41 am

Post by AGar »

Confirm.

This should be interesting - didn't even know I was /in.

LOL.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:56 am

Post by AGar »

Fate wrote:More chesskid votes. He's seriously going to flip scum
Have you read S1/S2?

Here's to hoping S3 goes better than S1 and S2 did for my slot. LMAO.

VOTE: Dramonic

S1: Vigged the BP. Vigged his half-vig mason buddy. Helped myself, JasonT and Dekes to the most improbable of victories.
S2: He was scum. Kill Immune and Investigation Immune GF.

He's a good lynch because of past history, I say! He's not gonna help us win, he's gonna be the town's fall down.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 am

Post by AGar »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Faraday wrote:
Sorry, but im not going to guess anyone alignment or base a vote/lynch based on previous games actions.
^ scum maybe

Unvote Vote Chesskid
Why? because I want to base the reasons of my vote from *gasp* this game and not past games
Cuz, you know. SOOOO MUCH HAS HAPPENED. ROFL.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:27 am

Post by AGar »

Oh boy.

SSS and JasonT need to die. ASAP.

Dram needs the vig bullets early on. But this is becoming a common theme of mine. IF {dramonic in game} THEN {suggest early vigging}. Seriously. Happens a lot. But claiming deathmiller makes it more reasonable.

But yeah, SSS and JasonT - they're the ones that need to go.

Start with SSS, as he's keeping an avenue for Jason to stay out of real discussion for this character speculation.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Smashbro_of_the_SSS

Bella should probably start doing something worthwhile too, or she'll be getting a nice length of rope.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:39 am

Post by AGar »

Because SSS is the more obvious of the two to me. And there's really not "support." There's a lot of people saying "Oh, Jason needs to die." but no one has put their vote down yet.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 am

Post by AGar »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:That's exactly what I mean when I say "support". I'd've said "bandwagon" if I were talking about votes. The potential votes combined with someone pushing a wagon would create pressure in and of itself and a jasonT is clearly more likely to produce a viable wagon.
Alright, that works then. I see what you're saying.

And I kinda wanna ask if Jason is just trying to win the Coffee on the Monitor scummy right now. F'real.

This has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

A death miller AND a vengeful daykilling suicide bomber lover?

-_-

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:05 am

Post by AGar »

Holy fuck where did those three pages come from?

FUUUUUUCK.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by AGar »

Bella wrote:Smashbro is reacting very badly to very minimal pressure. It's almost too scummy in the sense that scum would at least try not to lose it so readily.
Hi Smash-Buddy.

Jason, obviously you didn't read my post more than a glance.

You're scum for prolonging actually putting anything into this game, which you're still doing by saying "OMG WHY AM I SCUM TELL MEEEEEEE?!?!?!!"
Smashbro is scum for perpetuating non-scumhunting discussion, instead providing attempts to derail any useful attempts to do anything.

Let's lynch Bella/Jason/Smash. They're all good picks.

PEDIT: Fate - GMTA.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 am

Post by AGar »

Faraday wrote:
Let's lynch Bella/Jason/Smash. They're all good picks.
Jason's claim makes him a horrible lynch. Stop being bad. Hey Agar you're usually more agressive than this, what gives?
I wasn't expecting to be in this game, quite honestly. I missed the pre-/in mark in S2 and Reck has a notorious habit of not confirming pre-/ins with people like most mods do. I'm barely scraping the time together for this.

And I'm not disregarding the fact that Jason is acting about as scummy as it can get because of some whackjob claim.

SSS's #230 is a total middling.

And the threesome of Jason/SSS/Bella CONTINUE to sidestep doing any form of real scumhunting here. Why haven't we run one of them up to L-1 yet?

Since everyone's so paranoid of lynching Jason because of his retarded claim, let's lynch Smashbro instead. Sound good?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by AGar »

Faraday, nibbling at the edges just says to me "Lemme test the waters before I make a real accusation that can be disproved."

Keep it up brohan.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:36 am

Post by AGar »

Jedo is hilarious here. Really. That has to be the weakest attempt at logic I've seen.

How have I done nothing, precisely? Because I haven't been like "OH fuck! TWO VOTES ON ME, CLAIM TIME" ? Sorry, I'm not afraid of some pressure.

I've given out my reads, and I've given reasoning. I don't do WoTs. It's a waste of time.

SSS has ONLY focused on either Fate, who is pretty much about as town as it can get I'd say pretty easily, or why people are voting him - I've already said that. Tunneling on townies and freaking out about some votes on him, demanding lengthy reasons as to why he's being voted. I've already said my peace, I don't know what more he wants.

The playing up Bella is great though - "OMG SHE'S DONE MORE THAN U!" No, she really hasn't. Actually try LOOKING at your scumbuddies iso before you proclaim they're playing some great town game. Votes CK3 in RVS. Moves to Dram because Reck "only provides fakeclaims in names." Well that's perfectly and 100% solid and substantial reasoning! Iso 5 possibly gives the ONLY real insight into the game, but barely where she basically says "Jason's lover claim is null right now, Dram needs to post and Smash is so scummy he's too scummy." Stellar reads there. Brilliant. I'm so glad I know exactly where she stands on more than Dram's claim of Deathmiller. Oh wait...

Seriously. Thanks for giving me a solid reason to really look long and hard at Bella's iso though.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bella

Jedo's the obvious buddy.

Fate - Fara is probtown. Lacking in some areas, but still probtown. Move that wagon to Bella please and thanks.

Fara - You're whole "AGar is probsscum" was a weak attempt at an accusation - back it up with some balls next time, or lay off bro. I know you're better than that nibbling at the edges bullshit.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:16 am

Post by AGar »

chesskid3 wrote:I'm actually not getting my vezok is obvtown read that I usually get in this game. It worries me.
The fact that you can read Vezok anywhere remotely close to D1 gets major respect from me I never thought you'd get.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:58 am

Post by AGar »

I can't get CES's name straight thanks to WYTT now. Dammit Fate. Now I keep reading Cogito Ero Scum... -_-

CK3. Vote. Bella, specifically.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:54 am

Post by AGar »

Lol oh really? Why now, pray tell, is this scum?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:56 am

Post by AGar »

LOL FUUUUUUUUU.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:21 am

Post by AGar »

Laaaaaaaawl.

Man, that was a good one.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by AGar »

I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR FUCKING BASTARD MODDING.

Lulz.

Dear Scum:

YOU. FUCKING. SUCKED. ASS.

Bella was so obvious it wasn't funny.
Jedo, stay off your scumbuddies dick next time. BTW, you should probably get off Chesskid when you were THAT. FUCKING. OBVIOUS.
Vezok... Agh, learn to fakeclaim next time.

Dear god, why did I have to suffer in a loss with those three. IT'S NOT FAIR.

Usurper is an awful role, though. Lol.

Fuuuuuck this game. Well played town, why couldn't I have been one of you?

RECK! I want to be retroactively modkilled for breaking my post-restriction dammit!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by AGar »

I just realized I was lynched on D2. I thought I had succumbed to a NK for some reason. o.O

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by AGar »

F'real yo. I assume this is because of the "AGar is GF" claim by Bella?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:52 am

Post by AGar »

Reck, S4 better be a large theme.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:27 am

Post by AGar »

I'm claiming a pre-/in for S4 if no one grabs it from the winning team, but I know in the past it's been "to the winners go the spoils" type deal.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”