Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Wraith »

Vote: chesskid

How this game goes will depend on whether or not this becomes a policy from now on.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Wraith »

Furcolow and chesskid are the only two people I've played with who are close to a lynching policy. I've played about 4-5 games with each and in every one of those they either trolled their side, played badly, or both.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Wraith »

Fate wrote:There was a Night Zero?
Is that why it took so long to start?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Wraith »

Holy thead explosion Batman! I look away for an hour and three pages get tacked on.

Anyways, I'd be willing to hammer at this point in the case, but not this point in the game. I don't believe what ender said was a scumslip, but I do agree with Amrun that his claim is starting to look more and more fake. Plus, we get rid of someone who didn't actually meet the sign-up requirements. HOWEVER, and early lynch is never good for the town, so I'd like a votecount before I put my vote down.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Wraith »

Yeah, I don't get the case against me.

Anyways,
Vote: ender
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Wraith »

Perfect timing for an all-day driver improvement clinic (as ordered by the DMV) [/sarcasm].
V/LA for the day
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, back in.

The reason that I don't understand the case against me is because I've made FOUR posts and people are already rendering absolute judgment on me.

I outlined my reasoning (it's poor, I admit, but so is any serious voting at this stage in the game, hint hint) for voting ender in my second post. Whoever thinks I voted for NO reason (Read: AMRUN) is either lying or has tunnel vision already.

So, if you want to hammer me after 11 pages and 5 posts, go ahead. The only things it'll prove is that I'm town and all the other townies are immensely retarded little lemmings.

I think the town's attention would be far better served on finding out WHO THE FUCK STARTED THE CULT SPECULATION and WHY THE FUCK WE ARE SPECULATING A CULT IN A MINI.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Wraith »

GreyICE wrote:You were hammered by ender several posts ago.
Oh, good job guys. Go town.

See you guys later, I have class in 20.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Wraith »

Why? I'm dead?

Whatever.

I'm Amy, currently VT. Unlike ender, I actually know who I am. I am Andrea's sister, and I die at the end of Episode 3. Andrea goes shell-shock then kills me just as I turn during Episode 4. So yeah, that's why I doubted ender's claim, because TBH I doubt that the mod would put both siblings in the game. That's just my opinion though, not related to mod meta or anything real.

Anyways, I just want to say a couple things before Night starts:

1. Think about the size

WHY WOULD THERE BE A CULT IN A MINI WHEN CULTS ARE ALREADY BROKEN ENOUGH IN LARGE GAMES?

2. Think about the game type

WHY WOULD THERE BE A CULT IN A NON-BASTARD MOD GAME?

3. Think about the them

WHY, WHY THE FUCK WOULD THERE BE A CULT IN A GAME BASED ON THE WALKING DEAD TV SERIES? WHERE ON EARTH IS THERE ANYTHING SUGGESTING ZOMBIE-WORSHIP IN THE WALKING DEAD TV SERIES?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Wraith »

Normally I'd rage at how stupid the town was for lynching me so fast, but I suppose with a player list with players like Fate, Jack, and chesskid that's what happens. If I had been paying proper attention I would have backed out before the game started.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Wraith »

chesskid3 wrote:You were the easiest mislynch ever bro
At least you had an excuse this time. Fate's just an overzealous jerk and Jack's his perfect clone.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Wraith »

Amrun wrote:You were playing scummy, bro. Sorry.
I MADE FOUR POSTS
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Wraith »

Fate wrote:
Wraith wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:You were the easiest mislynch ever bro
At least you had an excuse this time. Fate's just an overzealous jerk and Jack's his perfect clone.
Your play was shit. It usually is.
Only from me to you does a policy vote for RVS (hilarious in hindsight that he was the CR), not wanting to quicklynch (Because I never do), and not getting a (very very bad) case against me, then getting lynched equal shit play. The time my play ever looks good to you is when I join your little sycophantic fan club.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”