The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by The Mask »

FATE, YOU FUCKING BULLSHITTING OR ARE YOU SERIOUS? I WILL BRING THE FUKCING FURY IF YOU REALLY THINK IM SCU
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by The Mask »

I THOUGHT WE WAS NINJAS?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by The Mask »

FUCK THAT. FATE YOU SLEEPING? GET YA ASS BACK IN HERE IM SERIOIUS
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by The Mask »

GOT ME MISPELLING SHIT
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by The Mask »

I SEE YOU ON AIM
GET BACK IN HERE
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by The Mask »

LET"s PLAY SOME TETRIS MOTHREFUCKER.

VOTE: FATE

Not claiming my other abilities, but I neighbored with Fate pre-game. I joked that he had been recruited into the cult and asked what he was BEFORE. He CHOSE to turn into a diva and go
"OOOH NO,
I WAS TOWN.
BAH. So let's cult SocioPath tomorrow."
He eventually spills his guts and tells me his character and abilities... I ASKED FOR NONE OF THAT. I tell him I was joking about the cult thing and also mention how only [INSERT PLAYER NAME HERE :) ] would fall for a trick like that, so my guess is that this was Fate's first hint that I wasn't buying his dramatic spill. He calls me a scumbag half a day later, which I'm guessing is around the time he came ITT to lead the charge on me.

The way CK is being attacked makes no sense at all. But of course, Fate's mafia so now it makes sense. Same routine from Fate as in the Resurgence game where we duped those inferior townsfolk. He led every charge, mislynched and bussed a buddy, retained town points, and poked fun of the good guys in the mafia QT. Same shit, different toilet.

I thought this would be fun, but you've shown your true colors, Fate. I NEVER asked you for abilities. CHECK THE QT AND TELL ME WHERE I ASKED YOU ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT ALIGNMENT YOU WERE. I didn't bother asking what your abilities are, but you couldn't wait to seize an opportunity to be all "oh look at how pro-town my fake claim is, ain't it so believable" NO FUCK THAT. YOU VOLUNTEERED ALL THAT SHIT.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by The Mask »

MAFIA NEIGHBORIZER..YOU THINK IM A MAFIA NEIGHBORIZER? IM MORE PISSED OFF THAT I WASTED AN ABILITY SINCE YOU WONT BE AROUND DAY 2 TO TALK TO.

YOU SAID YOU WERE TOWN AND ALSO ALT-SLIPPED, SO I CORRECTED YOU. THEN I GO TO PLAY GAMES ON MY MAIN, COME BACK TO THE QT AND SEE YOU'VE REVEALED ALL YA SHITS. AND still THOUGHT WE WERE A CULT. COIME ON MAN, YOU WOULD KNOW YOU WERE CULTED IF THE MOD SAID "YOUR ALIGNMENT IS NOW TO WIN WITH THE MASK'S GROUP"

MATTER FUCKIN FACT, WHATD THE MOD SEND YOU? HAVE SOME COMMON SENSE. YOU'D KNOW IF YOU WERE CULTED VIA MOD-CONFIRMATION.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by The Mask »

answer the question. whatd the mod send you?
town, quicklynch the shit out of this guy. his buddies are the ones lurking about (and theyll be posting to try and escape this category soon)
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by The Mask »

FKUCIN CSAPS KEY, STAY LOCKED GODDAMNIT

POINT STILL STANDS FATE THAT YOU KNEW DAMN WELL YOU WERENT CULTED IF THE MOD DIDNT SAY AS MUCH

DONT PLAY DUMB

P-EDIT: EDELETD MY ASS. WHY WOULD YOU DELETE A PM WITH A QT LINK IN IT?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by The Mask »

gandalf, don't call me out of my name again. Keep this sporty. Now back to business... Socio is scum. "I could see cult" how exactly? I won't fight the lynch if it means Fate is next. The thing you all should keep in mind is that he and I have identical powers in a way. This is another reason I see him as mafia because making gandalf hated with two TOWN roles to contrast doesn't seem right. Then again, he and gandalf could be scum as well due to the power Fate can provide him to make up for being L-1 ish. FATE, you can't accuse me of rolefishing when you handed me your shit in the 1st place. I'm not buying that you were dumb enough to take my word about being culted, given that the mod would have been the proper person to tell you if your alignment changed.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by The Mask »

Strange enough, I am fine with that. Let's bandwagon Fate instead tho. :) No, I have never played this game. Seems like a good cult guess then. Quit Being a baby Fate. Lets do this shit. IF I DIE YOU CUMIN WITH MEEEE
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by The Mask »

SAME SCUM BULLSHIT FROM [REDACTED] UR LUCKY IM NOT THAT BIG OF A DICKHEAD. 9 INCHES BY THE WAY. UP IN DAT ASS.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by The Mask »

IM SERIOUS DONT TRY TO WIGGLE OUT THIS SHIT TOMORRA
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by The Mask »

Actually fate, you did tell me what your passive/static is. Plus the rest of your weak ass role.. I just went to read my shit. Let my CC build before hammering. I'll hook someone up before I go out on the cross.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by The Mask »

YEAH IMA FUCK IT WIT DEEZ 9 INCHES
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by The Mask »

GOD FUCKING DSAMIT YOU SMALL EYED DOWNEY GERBILS. I WAS L+1. RUINED THE FUCKING SURPIXE.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by The Mask »

DONT PLAY THAT OOPSIETEEHEHEHEE SHIT. YOU KNEW ID FLIP TOWN AND U NEXT. U AND THAT FUCKIN GOLLEM BV310
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by The Mask »

IT MIGHT COULD EB LIKE [REDACTED-ALT]. YOU AND YOUR BOTCHED GAMBITS. BUT FUCK THAT. I PLAYED MARTYR TO EXPOSE YOUR GUILTINESS. YOU SAID IN THE QT THAT SCUM HAD NEIGHBORED WITH YOU BEFORE. SHOW AND PROVE.... BV, U CRICKET DICKED SONOFA- I HEAR U CHIRPING.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by The Mask »

*RAMPAGE FACE* OOOHOOOHOOOO YOU POSSUMFACED MOTHERFUCKER. GHERI CURL WEARING.. OOOOOOO
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by The Mask »

Not claiming shit. Fuck did you hammer me without asking for it first anyway? Mafia do not need to know what abilities they took out of the game. Town will be just fine without knowing.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by The Mask »

All i will say is i had an L+1 threshold for my static.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by The Mask »

NO BULLSHIT. FATE CLAIMED BLACK HOLE IN THE QT. I KID YOU NOT. YOU WILL SEE I AM TOWN ONCE AGM GETS HERE. HIS ABILITIES ARE L+1 STATIC, AND I GUESS HE GIVES 2 AND 4 VOTES OUT AS WELL. HIS FAKE NAME IS KAMUI. SOME GUY IN A YELLOW COMET OUTFIT. I REMEMBER SEEING THIS ROLE IN THE FIRST GAME. AGAIN, AND I SHIT YOU NOT, HE CLAIMED BLACK HOLE. JACKASS SHOULD HAVE WAITED TIL I COULD ONLY BAH POST.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by The Mask »

BUT OF COURSE NO ONE WILL BELIEVE THAT. GG FATE. FUCK YOU FOR NOT MISLYNCHING ME LATER. WHERES VV WHEN U NEED THAT FUCKER
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by The Mask »

I ALMOST CAME OUT THE MASK TOO. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY QT. WTF, MOD STOP LURKING AND POST THE FLIP. ALL YOU VI'S NEED TO REMEMBER FATE'S SELF-MAIMING TRICK. DONT GET RAPED THIS TIME OR I WILL TROLL THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR INBOXES..... GANDY, WITHOUT GIVING ALT-META, LEMME JUST SAY THERES A REASON IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GO TO MY INBOX and click the link. A reason thats time-consuming.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by The Mask »

I have this icky feeling I will be janitored...
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by The Mask »

A lot of assholes just tightened up... I'm home now.

So we need one more to prove I'm L+1, though there's no way to confirm your DV power gandy. Here's Fate's fakeclaim:

Kanebi. Actives apparently are to give himself an additional vote, and his super combo is to give himself 2 additional votes. His claimed static is L+1 threshold.

How's this for a theory: Chesskid does happen to be a miller, which is the town's handicap, evened out by my L+1 threshold (or the mafia have no cop-immune members). The mafia's handicap is a member with an L-1 threshold, but they're supported by an L+1 member as well.

FATE YOU SAID SCUM HAVE NEIGHBORED YOU 4 TIMES. I WANT LINKS OR DIDN'T HAPPEN. I'LL RISK MODKILL AND C&P POST SUBJECT 13.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by The Mask »

So basically... this is what he claimed:
AlmasterGM wrote:
Spoiler: Allied Nations (Town) Role PM from Advance Wars: Mafia Rising
Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, XXX! You are Kanbei, the fearless Samurai CO of Yellow Comet. Your homeland is at risk, and you will stop at nothing to defend it! This will be done by slaughtering your enemies with the minimum degree of mercy required by the civilized world. Some of the other CO's will probably try and tell you to slow down and look at some intel or something, but real warriors don't need technology to be victorious - they need strength! Your mind and muscles of steel will prevail!

Activated Abilities:

CO Power: Morale Boost
- You call upon the poems and traditions of your Samurai ancestors to boost your spirits! {For the next 4 days, you gain 1 additional vote.}
Super CO Power: Samurai Spirit
- You go into a deep meditative state and emerge filled with a power mortals can merely dream of. {For the next 7 days, you gain 2 additional votes and you take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

Static Abilities:

Nerves of Steel
- Years of meditation and training have made you physically tougher than the average human. You can withstand a significant beating. {You take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

You are aligned with the Allied Nations and win when all other factions have been eliminated.

Your personal quicktopic is located here: ‪XXX.‬ This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related business, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!
Now since the rules don't say I can't C&P.... read this from BOTTOM back up to TOP.
/inb4AGMupdates :mrgreen:

[FATE MAIN] 13
03-22-2011 09:38 PM ET (US)
ENJOY YOUR GRAVE AS I BURN THE REST OF THIS TOWN.

FROM BLACK HOLE

WITH LOVE.

THE MASK 12
03-22-2011 12:07 AM ET (US)
YOU ARE DEAD MEAT MOTHERFUCKER

Fate 11
03-21-2011 04:49 PM ET (US)
JOKING MY ASS YOU FUCKING SUCMBAG.

QUICKTOPICS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY WEAKNESS. I"VE BEEN NEIGHBROIZED BY SCUM 4/4 TIMES IN MY LIFE, AND I ALWAYS TRUST THEM.

THIS IS OUR SECRET MONO E MONO PLACE, AND YOU PLAY TRICKS ON ME TO GET ME TO OUT MY ROLE?

DIE YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG.

The Mask 10
03-21-2011 03:26 AM ET (US)
Joking about the cult thing. This is a neighborhood... you're fucking with me, aren't you? :-<

I expected someone like gandalf to fall for this, but I wanted me a better partners.

Um... NEW QUICKTOPIC??? :-D

Fate 9
03-21-2011 03:02 AM ET (US)
If I do its GG, I got Morale Boost AND Samurai Spirit respectively, which give me an addtional vote and TWO additional votes.

Basically with another cultbuddy or two we can quickhammer by D2 or D3 depending on how many vigs there are.

AKA GG

My static just makes me take more votes to lynch, I'm guessing this is going to be a lynch mechanic heavy game.

Fate 8
03-21-2011 02:58 AM ET (US)
AGM DO I STILL HAVE MY CO AND SCO POWAHZ?

I'm Kanebi, a fuckin BADASSZ

Fate 7
03-21-2011 02:57 AM ET (US)
Going to bed now, not much strategy for cult is there? Its basic stuff right, as long as you're alive you can recruit each night, etc. etc.?

I'll mislynch one of the trolls D1, and if I'm going down I won't leave any connections (though I don't get lynched D1)

Fate 6
03-21-2011 02:56 AM ET (US)
What?
(Deleted - ongoing game reference. --AGM)

NEVERMIND.

Hai Mask, so let's recruit... Hell I haven't even seen the playerlist yet. SOCIOPATH was another pre-in though, get him and we'll FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACESMASH this town.

AGM please delete post #3, it was meant for another game's QT

The Mask 5
03-21-2011 02:52 AM ET (US)
LALALALALAAALALALLALAALLLALALAA

The Mask 4
03-21-2011 02:52 AM ET (US)
Mask.

*sigh*

Fate 3
03-21-2011 02:47 AM ET (US)
CULT!?

DAMN IT [MASK MAIN]!!!!

I was town.. *sigh*

So I know shit for flavor about this game, but since I played in the last one I'm pretty sure we'll rape this town that'll implode from a secret cult.

The Mask 2
03-21-2011 02:36 AM ET (US)
Yeah, man. Welcome to the cult. What were you before?
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by The Mask »

Can't get modkilled when it's not in the rules.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by The Mask »

I think.
Hope.
Pray for.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by The Mask »

FUCK [REDACTED]. WE LOST. I HATED YOU FOR LIKE A WEEK IN THE DEAD QUICKTOPIC.

p-edit: wut?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by The Mask »

Lol. Burn.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by The Mask »

You had me lynched, so I thought. I didn't inform you of my L+1 threshold. YOU INTENDED TO LYNCH ME. ON DAY 1, WTF I THOUGHT WE ALWAYS GO FOR NUBS???

NO.

NO NON O NO NONO.

</3 NO FIXING THAT, FATE.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by The Mask »

Fate wrote:Read the last pages of the scum QT in resurgence again, "Never claim scum in thread. EVER. Never get cocky. EVER."
I'm on posts 574-589 of 765... ctrl+f cannot find the words "Never" coming from you.

LAL?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by The Mask »

I am believing of CKD. He looked town when I thought Fate was scum....
did I just say thought?

What nation is Lash from?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by The Mask »

I say give CKD the days he needs. Deal with this bandwagoner first.
Unvote; Vote: bv310

Enigma reads as scum to me as well.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p2894048

Unhealthy skimming... what would prompt you to skim in the first place? CKD claimed miller, gandalf claimed Hated status. Fate came in at the bottom of page 2 with his ploy, but even those parts are worth something. You can get policy lynched if you're insinuating you signed up for a game, only to not take it seriously.

CHESSKID, WHAT DOES IT SAY AFTER LASH? WHERE'S LASH FROM? WHAT CLIQUE DOES SHE REPRESENT?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by The Mask »

bv310 wrote:Lash is from Black Hole, but seriously use your damn brain Mask.
DIDN'T YOU JUST REFER TO CKD AND ME AS SCUMBUDDIES? WHY WOULD I USE MY BRAIN, AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO SAVE MY BUDDY? HUHUHUHHH?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by The Mask »

chesskid3 wrote:TECHNOLOLOGICAL
Lol k let's calm down. I did some VERY extensive research on the character an hour ago. The flavor and everything checks out. I can see hider as being a cop that dies, and the super CO is a cop that obv can live afterwards. As for your static: It's a combination of being Black Hole-immune AND being a miller, or are you assuming you're miller because of the flavor? My guess would be there's another investigator out there, like a thief, and they receive whether a person is/has been affiliated with Black Hole. Story-wise, wouldn't make sense for someone to cop you and the mod tells them you're aligned with Black Hole. But I don't want to step on toes when I just started getting into this game....

And last time: You are Lash, girl tech genius CO FORMERLY of Black Hole?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by The Mask »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2897792

Inconsistent-scum-trying-to-appeal-to-town, BTW. I'm not hammering, but I'm sure gandalf is waiting in the wings. I insist we don't lynch someone based on flavor. Lash was watch-immune in the first AW game. If CKD really is scum-Lash, miller is iffy to me. Perhaps.. hiding behind bv could be a plan.

If we give CKD time to hide behind someone and he lives, I'd be a little more okay with seeing a flip to confirm if he is being truthful and also confirm anyone he hid behind. I still think Enigma & bv's presence on the wagon is suspect.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by The Mask »

Outguessing the mod.... okay, so as OP'd as the scum were last game, two+ cops shouldn't have been farfetched. CKD looks like an alignment cop, whereas someone else might be a flavor esque cop that would think CKD is still black hole. Fate, outside of miller-cop, what is different about CKD's raging compared to mine? His capped comments look genuinely generated from frustration.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by The Mask »

Waddup, gand? >_>
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by The Mask »

MOOOOOOOOOD

And how long's this cooldown shit supposed to last?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by The Mask »

*trolls the mod in the CO QT*
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 am

Post by The Mask »

Vote: bv310
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by The Mask »

bv310 wrote:Gand, that makes no sense. If you cast a hammering vote, he's going to stay dead. (Not that I'm complaining.
He needs a good lynching, same as Mask
)
bv310 wrote:
unvote, vote: Chesskid

Damn, we've got
two conf-scum
already. Care to out your buddy so we can call this a game?
The Mask wrote:I am believing of CKD.
bv310 wrote:Lash is from Black Hole, but seriously use your damn brain Mask. He's claiming to be a Miller-Hider-Cop who's also miraculously immune from Scum abilities.
The Mask wrote:DIDN'T YOU JUST REFER TO CKD AND ME AS SCUMBUDDIES? WHY WOULD I USE MY BRAIN, AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO SAVE MY BUDDY? HUHUHUHHH?
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by The Mask »

Vote: Accelerate Cooldown

From the wiki:
"Grimm, nicknamed "Lightning Grimm", is a Yellow Comet CO with a dynamic personality. He couldn't care less about the details, especially insignificant little things like defence. Consequently, his daredevil nature raises his attack power, but his "I-don't-give-a-darn-about-stupid-things-like-defence" attitude lowers his defence."

Gandalf is in the clear.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by The Mask »

One at a time, guys. BV was in line first.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by The Mask »

CP's power is provable. I'd suggest going back to bv. Gand holds the hammer of course.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by The Mask »

Twistedspoon wrote:need my accelerate cooldown vote?
Not yet.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by The Mask »

crazypianist1116 wrote:
The Mask wrote:CP's power is provable. I'd suggest going back to bv. Gand holds the hammer of course.
The Mask if you are willing to vouch for me...
Yessir. And then I'll need to choose someone trustworthy to confirm my power worked on them. Unless... you can hook me up with that super CC. :)
bv310 wrote:My power's charged too. I can prove that, I just need to know who to target.
We believe you. We just don't believe your alignment.

Stop being fucking hasty. CK's lynch was a hot mess.
UNVOTE: ACCELARATION
if I can... No one else accelerate either way.
22) If you feel the game is moving too slowly, you may Vote: Accelerate Cooldown in addition to a normal vote on a player. If a 2/3 majority of the players vote this way, you will gain the ability to lynch immediately. However, this will cause
Black Hole's kill power to automatically charge to 100%.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:01 am

Post by The Mask »

is this enigma guy fucking for real? Cp is lynched, and he rushed giving scum a kill like it's fuggin peachy... BTW AV, threats dont work on the masked man. :-)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”