pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:42 am

Post by pod person »

checking in. please do not hammer before i can make a catch-up post.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:55 am

Post by pod person »

after checking to make sure that crazy isn't a lying bastard...

i am the sacred keeper of the saint written manuscript, who is modconfirmed town to me. i do not know who the swm is. well, i do now that i skimmed vittorio's iso to make sure crazy wasn't lying. hi abr, is the town sheeping you? i hope they are.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:39 am

Post by pod person »

Crazy wrote:Hey guys. I was wondering if we'd be forced to have two-words-per-post restrictions. I guess not.
can someone explain this one to me? since obviously it did come into play...
post 38 explained it, cool.
i do not like how klazam and krazy came to "nikola = modconfirmed scum" without any reasoning whatsoever. apparently only 2 people have the restriction, or at least supposedly... but either of them could be faking it too. i doubt they're scum together but i feel that at least one of the two definitely is, more likely krazy. though this game has an awfully large amount of confirmable townies if what they're saying is true. not that that's bad for us.
Exe wrote:@Krazy: Two words? Or two people?
Vote: Crazy
Too much meaningless fluff.
faux-scumhunting at its finest. no comment on the elephant in the room?
flavor discrepancies should never be grounds for lynching, because mod-wifom reigns supreme on this site.
exchange starting at 89 - klazam is backpedaling a lot... let's see if people other than crazy catch on.
Crazy wrote:Actually, thinking it over again, Krazy/Klazam either have to be town together or scum together, and the latter really isn't a feasible option at all.
i really don't see this. this looks like you setting yourself up for a win-win situation in the event that one of the two is your scumbuddy - if your partner gets lynched first, then you get a free mislynch out of it, and if the townie gets lynched first, then your buddy is "cleared". this is all hypothetical but i see a huge scum motive behind this post.
Crazy wrote:Dang, I'm an idiot. I just realized that ABR "stopped" having a post restriction a couple posts ago.
Vote: ABR

I hope you have a good explanation for that.
again, the elephant?
Krazy wrote:Good point.
vote ABR
one of the other two is modconfirmed scum from his point of view... and he votes outside that grouping?
Exe wrote:Popping in to say I like where my vote is for now. Laterz.
again, scum.
and people are still, for the most part, ignoring klazam's massive backpedal.
Vittorio Salamdien wrote:
Crazy wrote:You put me at L-1? Why?
You smell funny.
i do not endorse the above idiotic post. wow.
Crazy wrote:Krazy/Klazam are confirmed.
again, explain this one to me.
Exe wrote:Scum slip:
Vittorio wrote:What is a saint manuscript? Or the saint what manuscript? I'm still lost.
Vittorio wrote:I am VT with flavour as Sacred Keeper of Saint Written Manuscript.
You wouldn't have asked what a saint manuscript was if it's in your role PM. And I know you're going to say "I was making sure his said 'Written' in it," but that's a whole load of crap. You clearly had no clue what he was talking about, and then suddenly you pull this? Gambit much?
let me fill in the blanks, because i felt what vittorio did here was genius.
let's add in one quote that exe conveniently left out.
Vittorio wrote:What is a saint manuscript? Or the saint what manuscript? I'm still lost.
Vittorio Salamdien wrote:I would have thought a manuscript is written (manus = hand).
Vittorio wrote:I am VT with flavour as Sacred Keeper of Saint Written Manuscript.
...and it means that vittorio (me) knew abr's role name before abr had claimed. that either makes us scum together or confirmed town together. and i know for a fact that it's the latter.
Crazy wrote:
Vittorio wrote:Crazy, can you briefly just run through why/how Krazy and Klazam are confirmed. As I said, I am lost through that series of two-word posts.
They both claimed to be "mostly mute" monks that knew that there were exactly TWO "mostly mute" monks in the game and that they were both pro-town.
okay here we go... then what's up with nikola? he claimed different flavor but the same restriction. it almost seems like all three would be town in that case.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Not one bit...
Your reasons against Vitollio are just so stupid, you two must be partners and you're haphazardly trying to bus him.
your brain is broken. vittorio cleared you as town and knew your role name. i can't be scum with anyone but you. now, look at your role pm. see that green name? thank you. exe is scum, but i'd prefer not having a mislynch due to a crazy theory immediately after a successful scum lynch - i'd rather go for the perfect game.
Exe wrote:Big words coming from someone who hasn't done anything but trolled so far this game.
ad-hominem. nice.
exe's 5th post after being put at l-1 is when he claims. i refer to dgb's signature for the implications this has.
this is like the ultimate process of elimination game. klazam, krazy are off limits for now, abr is confirmed town, exe is scum, crazy seems town from exe interactions, leaving percy/pim or nikola as the last scum.
Exe wrote:LOL HE REPLACED HIMSELF.
Klazam pointed it out: check out he "location" in each account page. No doubt about it, Pod IS Vitto.
Meaning: that entire post about catching up is complete and total horse-shit.
Attempt to gain credibility as a new-party much?
Unvote. Vote: Vitto-Pod

Once Pim comes back we can deal with him.
since this account now officially has a meta, i will advise you to look at my previous game, mini 1126 - in which people accused me of the exact same thing for similar reasons. exe's just looking for any reason to not lynch his buddy, pim.
my vote is totally fine where it is. vittorio did good.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:42 am

Post by pod person »

oh and to save people some time reading: i don't replace in until page 38 of that game.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:51 am

Post by pod person »

apparently, you are incredibly stupid. or, scum. both, even.
bvoigt wrote:BTW, why do pod person and Bill both have the location "In a safe place"?
mozamis wrote:you still havent answered the question as to why your location is the same as bill mcquills
mozamis wrote:lol no it hasnt.podperson, are you just bill mcquill with an alt LOL
RobCapone wrote:that is a good question mozamis, that is too weird of a coincidence.
Hiraki wrote:I think it's pretty obvious that Bill is pod. But here's my question. What's the point.
pod person wrote:i think everyone in the game should google my username.
another content post coming soon, though i probably won't have time to finish the entire thread tonight.
subgenius wrote:@Hiraki
So you've concluded that Bill replaced himself, and you have no theories about why or how it might be worth thinking about? That seems extremely implausible to me.
For the record, the idea of Bill replacing himself seems absurd to me, but if it were proven to be true, I'd want him lynched asap.
pod person wrote:erratus: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pod+person&l=1
i apologize but something came up and i no longer have time to post tonight. i most definitely will post something tomorrow.
these are from the game i referenced.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:04 am

Post by pod person »

you were voting pim - that means you wanted to lynch him. and hammering someone who's replacing out at l-1 is about the best play you can make, because town don't replace out at l-1.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by pod person »

let's continue where i personally left off.
vote: exe
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by pod person »

i now bring this to your attention:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Massclaim now. I am a vanilla townie. My flavor is that I'm the saint manuscript.
What is a saint manuscript? Or the saint what manuscript? I'm still lost.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Massclaim now. I am a vanilla townie. My flavor is that I'm the saint manuscript.
It seems that I'm a talking book.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
It seems that I'm a talking book.
I would have thought a manuscript is written (manus = hand).
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yes, I'm a Saint Written Manuscript. There's some fluff about me being able to talk and a miracle and whatnot.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yes, I'm a Saint Written Manuscript. There's some fluff about me being able to talk and a miracle and whatnot.
You have been lost to me. I am your keeper.
1. vittorio/me knew abr's rolename before he had fullclaimed it.
2. abr is confirmed town, and dead.
unless you're crazy and think i'm some sort of daytime namecop, i'm confirmed town as well. proceed to sheep my vote on exe, thank you very much.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by pod person »

every single time klazam posts, i start wondering a bit more if a klazam/krazy scumteam isn't impossible.

amen
^for crazy

and i am not voting anyone but exe today.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:16 am

Post by pod person »

i enjoy when scum make themselves obvious.
1. vittorio was not clueless - he knew exactly what abr was talking about. he asked "saint
what
manuscript" in order to confirm abr's full rolename, not because he had no idea what abr was talking about. you in fact have not told me how the evidence that i knew abr's rolename doesn't add up. this is evidence that you are intentionally trying to twist my words.
2. you haven't even tried to defend yourself from my case. you have just screamed "his case is crap" and didn't say why. this is evidence that you know can't wiggle your way out of this one with a legitimate defense
3. you have two scum suspects. you are not voting either. this is evidence that you do not care who is lynched, as long as it is not you or your buddy.

let's bullet-point the exe case really quick.
*faux-scumhunting
*intentionally twisting my words to make them something they are not
*vote based on the "vittorio replaced himself" theory, and nothing else
*refuses to defend himself from my case because there is no good defense
*not voting even when he claims to have the scumteam pinned

please tell me you see why exe is the best lynch for today.
though technically the fact that he isn't voting nikola even though nikola already has 2 votes and seems like a top candidate for today's lynch makes it pretty obvious that exe's partner is in fact nikola. which means i probably will hammer nikola if he gets to l-1.

on that note: nikola, who is scum? post your top two picks in your next post.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:48 am

Post by pod person »

why not exe? i'll stick around for a bit if it takes you a lot of posts.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:25 am

Post by pod person »

continue.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:27 am

Post by pod person »

continue.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:32 am

Post by pod person »

continue.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:35 am

Post by pod person »

i see we're just going down the mod-wifom route here, so i'm going to cut you off and we'll start fresh.
mod-provided fakeclaims seems incredibly likely in this game, just to let you know.
please start commenting on the case i outlined. why is it wrong? if it isn't wrong, then exe is scum. and i'm pretty sure it isn't.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:38 am

Post by pod person »

continue.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:41 am

Post by pod person »

continue.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:44 am

Post by pod person »

okay. stop. we'll start at the beginning.
why is faux-scumhunting not a scumtell? i mean... town has no motive to faux-scumhunt. faux-scumhunting means to fake scumhunting while trying to look like you're actually scumhunting. false-scumhunting. why would town fake scumhunt when their wincon is to eliminate scum?
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:48 am

Post by pod person »

fine.
why is mispresentation aka the intentional twisting of another person's words not a scumtell? its purpose is to make something look scummy when it isn't, and the poster knows it isn't. townies cannot misrep because they don't know for sure if any other person is scum or not; scum know exactly who all the townies are, though.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:53 am

Post by pod person »

continue.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 am

Post by pod person »

but exe here is obviously trying to make my words into what they are not. i have explicitly pointed out the meaning of the posts where vittorio appears to be confused, and exe ignores it in favor of what it obviously is not.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by pod person »

i think i'm fine with a nikola lynch at this point. crazy being scum makes no sense at this point with how he's played, and a klazam/krazy team would be a scum team making a huge gamble that i don't think any sane scum would make. that leaves exe and nikola anyways, and while preference is still exe, it looks like that isn't happening.
unvote, vote: nikola

and i don't see why you should vig confirmed town, crazy.
also, if nikola does flip town, i'll probably get endgamed because it means you'd be scum.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by pod person »

not sure about that. if two players hammered in quick succession on mylo... it'd be pretty obvious that something was up.
on hiatus.
pod person
pod person
Goon
pod person
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:53 am

Post by pod person »

you should all apologize to me. thanks.
on hiatus.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”