Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #909 (isolation #200) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Fate »

CP, Enigma, TS = 5

In case GreyICE is a SCUMVENGEFUL, I disagree.

TS is basically confirmed town who watched Implosion scum target you. I mean it COULD be that he was trying to gambit to save his scumbuddy "I SAW HIM TARGET AV! Oh youre a doctor? >_>b cool!" but I doubt they'd risk thesmelves like that when I have a claimed guilty.

I'll be on GreyICE. My power isn't all that useful and Greyscum shooting me isn't a big loss.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #911 (isolation #201) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Fate »

GreyScum needs to clarify his claim more.

Is your power DEPLETED? AKa you used it and it went "NOPE DERP" and failed?

Or was it a "YOU DUMBFUCK GREY YOU DONT READ YOUR ROLE PM OR ANYTHING OF RELEVANCE?" Failed, and your power isn't even charged?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #959 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Fate »

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bv is a RBer
Enigma is a "JKer"

GreyICE claimed missles that kill people who vote him.

Enigma JKed him and hammered him.

AM I FUCKIN MISSING ANYTHING?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #961 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Fate »

WELL NO SHIT YOU DONT WANNA GET LYNCHED.

BUT ITS HAPPENING FASTER THAN YOU CAN SPIN YOUR HEAD.

UNFORTUNATELY THIS MEANS GREY IS LIKELY TOWN, BUT HIS ABILITY NEEDS PROVING AT THE LEAST TO MAKE SURE IT ISNT A DOUBLESCUMGAMBITS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #964 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Fate »

I DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT GREYICE CALLING FOR PROTECTION ON HIMSELF OR TRYING TO WRIGGLE OUT OF HIS LYNCH.

REEKS

OF

SCUM

GAMBIT.

Enigma RBS and Hammers Grey so that Grey is "cleared"

NOPE.

GREY CLAIMED VENGEFUL KILLER. YOU ALWAYS LYNCH VENGEFUL KILLER.

If he is one? We get a triple lynch.

If he isn't WELL HURR DUR TWO SCUMBAGS FOR THEPRICE OF ONE ACCELERATE.

Set-up the double lynch, I'm here waiting.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #965 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Fate »

AurorusVox wrote:BV claimed vote stealer. Where did he claim RB? >_>"

Enigma: why would bv have needed to use it so far? He's got less of a reason than you for using his power, and you were defending yourself for not using yours earlier?
I was under the impression he was a RB because someone at the time was like LOLWEGOTTHESCUMRBER and I was rolling with that until I realized AGM prob but a town RBer in just for extra fucking.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #967 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Fate »

hmmmmmmmm.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #968 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Fate »

That's provable enough tomorrow.

Unvote:

Vote: Accelerate CoolDown

GANDALF ITS ENIGMA HAMMERIN TIME
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #991 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Fate »

I was Hachi last game

Hold the fuck on I'm in class. Mask used his CO before his sco (he was boosted in the qt as he said) I left that part out because I dkdnt want the scum to know they had killed the doctor.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1002 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Fate »

The Mask 39
03-28-2011 02:00 AM ET (US)

Well I'll be protecting Ghostwriter then. He's immune to any other actions including kills for the next 6 days.

I believe someone boosted my power, so I should be reaching super CC by tomorrow
Right from the fucking Quicktopic.

I don't know who boosted Mask's power, but he had a protect that he used and then he was reaching his Super CC.

What the fuck is going on you clowns?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1003 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Fate »

Yeah I left that part out, because if the scum KNEW the doctor was DEAD they'd kill with fucking impunity.

Enigma is obvscum, AV is dumbtown who used his LOLPARNAOIA instead of looking at GAMEPLAY to figure shit out.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1007 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Fate »

I don't know WHEN he used his CO power, presumably some time before he told me.

But he did use his SCO, and it OUTED FUCKIN IMPLOSION SCUM.

While Implosion scum was outed, ENIGMA TRIED TO QUICKHAMMER GREY WHILE JAILKEEPING HIS ACTION.

YOU CANT META ME FOR SHIT GANDALF SO DONT EVEN TRY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1008 (isolation #212) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Fate »

OBVSCUM with a provable ability=NOT OBVSCUM no shit. Plus Enigma hammering took away THOSE conspiracy theories
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1009 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Fate »

I"LL BE BACK LATER TONIGHT YOU DUMBFUCKS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1027 (isolation #214) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm back.

Enigma and Sociopath on Grey is fine, I'm not going to be voting Grey for what should be OBVIOUS FUCKING REASONS. You yourself thought about it before Grey.
Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, XXX! You are Kanbei, the fearless Samurai CO of Yellow Comet. Your homeland is at risk, and you will stop at nothing to defend it! This will be done by slaughtering your enemies with the minimum degree of mercy required by the civilized world. Some of the other CO's will probably try and tell you to slow down and look at some intel or something, but real warriors don't need technology to be victorious - they need strength! Your mind and muscles of steel will prevail!

Activated Abilities:
CO Power: Morale Boost - You call upon the poems and traditions of your Samurai ancestors to boost your spirits! {For the next 4 days, you gain 1 additional vote.}
Super CO Power: Samurai Spirit - You go into a deep meditative state and emerge filled with a power mortals can merely dream of. {For the next 7 days, you gain 2 additional votes and you take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

Static Abilities:
Nerves of Steel - Years of meditation and training have made you physically tougher than the average human. You can withstand a significant beating. {You take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

You are aligned with the Allied Nations and win when all other factions have been eliminated.

Your personal quicktopic is located here: ‪XXX.‬ This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related business, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!
This was listed in the OP.

This was also what I claimed IMMEDIATELY to Kise in the Neighbor quicktopic, as part of my gambit to test his alignment.

This is not my real claim. My real claim will come later when I deem it necessary.

AS FOR TODAY, Crazy has boosted Grey, correct? So Grey can shoot two people. Enigma and Sociopath are fine, if only because Socio is impossible to read and hard as fuck to lynch. If Bv/CP are scum they will not last.

AV is town for obvious reasons, Hachi is town and not a fakeclaim because AGM <3s him and he knew what Mask had used.
GreyICE is town for provable ability

Twisted gets downgraded because of his dayplay and PoE is not in his favor. He would also be fine on the Grey wagon.

Other than that so long as one of Enigma and Socio are scum, TOWN CANNOT LOSE THIS FUCKIN GAME. I'm fine with eating a lynch after I fullclaim, but that isn't until we get this shit sorted out.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1030 (isolation #215) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Fate »

SCUM having the ability to shoot a [potential] of TWO people on their wagon, and note: this isn't he has to get LYNCHED first for it to activate, he said he can do it WITHOUT being lynched=Incredibly unbalanced scumrole, seeing as he would be able to do it at LEAST twice during the game (One each time, thats two kills) which would be like giving scum an extra kill, and the fact that he is L+1 (which means scum likely have a DV since Mask was L+1 as well which makes me doubt gandalf's alignment...but since he's a claimed Hated Townie that's easily provable).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1031 (isolation #216) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote:No, I'm not scum because I'm not in his QT.

Shhh though AV, this is gonna be the motherload of fakeclaims, and I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy it.
You HAD me read as town correctly, now you're just in that bin of players that goes "ZOMG FATE IS ULTRAGAMBITING SCUM"

I play it safe as scum, you fuckign KNOW THAT.

What have I done this game?

RAN A GAMBIT AND A HALF WITH MASK BACK AND FORHT THROUGH THE HIMALAYAS after he neighbored me.

GOT A GUILTY ON IMPLOSION AND FLIPPED THE FIRST FUCKING SCUM, WHILE EVERYONE WAS SITTING AROUND WANTING TO LYNCH BV AND CRAZY.

Fucking get your HEAD out of your ASS.

You're getting nommed for VV 2.0 if you fuck this game up, even though you CAN"T since Enigma/Socio have to be scum
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1034 (isolation #217) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Fate »

If scum got powered up AGAIN this game then I'd laugh like no tomorrow.

We'll see what Enigma and Socio flip. GreyICE will get PoE'd as well, but it just doesn't feel right at ALL because Enigma has basically claimed scum in thread.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1039 (isolation #218) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Fate »

Did you submit it Grey?

What happened?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1041 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Accelerating the lynch BEFORE you use a double vig kill seems like a pretty fuckin dumb idea. Even if we accelerate lynch and lynch Enigma scum, you dying before you use your power is a situation we NEED to avoid. Having a vig kill only on your wagon is just a GOLDMINE for information, we need to play this out more and see who will vote you and who won't.

Unvote: Accelerate

Enigma needs to post before we can move forward with anything. Scum got there kill in approximately 10 days... let's see that was on the 31st+10=9th. Tomorrow is the 8th so we should be good.

If Enigma doesn't post by tomorrow before Midnight we Accel-Lynch him, that's easy enough.

NOW for your ability: Do the people have to be voting you at MIDNIGHT when it resolves in order to work? Or just had to have been voting you when you send it in?

Because if we can have people vote you, you vig them AND we accel lynch Enigma, then it would be too late for scum to kill you your shots would've already gone off. Right?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1043 (isolation #220) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Fate »

I don't think there's anything we can do then. Enigma isn't cooperating and won't tell us how long his scum RB lasts, and the scum NK is emminent (if he's a scum JK though...wait. He can't kill you! But that's assuming he isn't just a RBer, and they'll kill you anyway after Enigma is lynched)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1074 (isolation #221) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Fate »

GANDALF ARE YOU FUCKING SCUM OR WHAT?

ARE YOU ONLINE?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1076 (isolation #222) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Fate »

IM ACCUSING YOU BECAUSE IF YOU HAVENT FIGURED OUT MY ROLE YET THEN YOURE A DUMB FUCKIN FUCK. SO ALL I CAN THINK OF IS YOURE ONE OF THOSE GUYS TRYING TO PUSH A "LYNCH ALL LIARS" SCUMTELL ON ME.

UNVOTE ME NOW WERE NOT DOUBLE LYNCHING ME YOU FUCKING CLOWN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1079 (isolation #223) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Fate »

YOU'RE STILL STUCK IN YOUR FUCKIN TUNNEL?

YES THE INVESTIGATION WAS MINE YOU FUCK.

HOW MANY GAMES DO I HAVE TO QUOTE FOR YOU AS TOWN WHERE I USE MY INVESTIGATION AS A GAMBIT.

WHETHER BY LYING ABOUT WHAT INVESTIGATION IT IS (DAY COP FOR REAL COP)

LYING ABOUT TH ETYPE (WATCHER AND TRACKER FOR ROLE INFO)

OR WHAT HAVE YOU.

I ALWAYS TRY TO MAXIMIZE THE GODDAMNFUCKIN EFFICIENCY OF MY ROLE.

AND IF I SAID
HURRR DURR GUILTY ON IMPLOSIONZZZZZZZZ

ID HAVE A BULLET IN MY FUCKING HEAD RIGHT NOW.

SO YES GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

I PRETENDED MASK HAD THE GUILTY.

FOR FUCKS SAKE.

DO YOU SEE NOW WHY I WANTED CHESSKID DEAD SO GODDAMN BADLY?

NOW UNVOTE, YOU FUCK.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1081 (isolation #224) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Fate »

YEAH I KNEW IM NOT DEAD, SPECIALLY SINCE IVE BEEN CAUGHT IN A LIE AND SCUM LOVE TO HAVE THAT POLICY LYNCH IN THEIR FUCKIN POCKET.

I STILL WOULDVE RATHER HAD THEM SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS HOW I CAUGHT IMPLOSION FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

GOD
FUCKING

DAMNIT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1083 (isolation #225) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Fate »

THE WORSE PART IS.

AURUOUS VOX DIDNT THINK BEFORE HE FUCKIN POSTED

HE DIDNT READ THE GOD DAMN GAME, REALIZE MY META OF GAMBITING OUT MY ASS (REMEMBER BOMB MAFIA YOU SUCMBAG?) AND THEN KEEP HIS MOUTH FUCKING SHUT WHEN HE REALIZED MASK WAS A DOCTOR AND THAT MY GUILTY HAD COME FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

INSTEAD HE WENT

"ZOMG LYNCHALLLIARHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FATEEEEEEEEEEEE LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ"

ARE YOU FUCKING HIGH?

YES I LIED.

AND IT GOT SCUM LYNCHED.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT WITH ALL THE FIVETHOUSAND SCUMS WE HAVE IN THIS FUCKIN GAME. I DONT FUCKIN KNWO WHO ENIGMAS BUDDY IS I WANT TO SAY CP I WANT TO SAY BV OR TS, AND MOST OF ALL I WANT TO SAY SOCIOPATH BUT THERES JUST NO FUCKIN WAY I CAN TELL.

SO THATS WHY IM GONNA INVESTIGATE ONE OF THOSE FUCKS.
AND IF YOU DOUBLE LYNCH ME BEFORE THEN I"LL NEVER LET YOU FUCKIN LIVE IT DOWN.

WE HAVE THIS SHIT LOCKED DOWN ON POE. AND MY PASSIVE REQUIRES ME TO DIE IN THTE NEXT PHASE.

DO I NEED TO REPEAT THAT?

MY PASSIVE WILL KILL ME NEXT PHASE GUARANTEED, SO GET YOUR VOTES OFF ME YOU FUCK

NINJA: FUCKIN GOD DMAN IT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1084 (isolation #226) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Fate »

NO IM FUCKIN CLOSE WHICH IS WHY I WASNT GOING TO VOTE THE TRIGGER HAPPY CLOWN MISSLELOADED

MY SCO CHARGES SLOW AS FUCK. THAT WAS PART OF THE [REDACTED] I WAS TALKING TO THE MASK ABOUT.

OUR PLAN WAS TO HAVE HIM PROTECT ME AND FOLLOW THE FUCKIN COP.

BECAUSE WE KNEW AS MASONS WE WERE AS GOOD AS THE FIRST FUCKS DEAD.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1086 (isolation #227) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Fate »

IF YOU FUCKIN KNEW THAT THEN WHY DID YOU "LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" AND TROLL ME IN THREAD LIKE IM FUCKIN HOOPLA. HOOPLAS THE ONE THAT CANT HUNT SCUM WORTH A DAMN AND DID NOTHING BUT TROLL ME THAT GAME SO I TROLLED HER BACK FOR FUCKS SAKE. ONE GAMBITER PER PLAYERLIST AND I WAS FUCKIN HERE FIRST.

CRAZY has herpderped in this thread and VOTED YOU WHEN YOU ASKED. <-Important, he wasn't AFRAID to vote you at all because he was SCUM with Enigma and knew you were RB'd
TWISTED has all but disappeared when the BOMBDABOMBBOM landed and been cackling on his lil "watcher" results.
BV is a close third but my gut still pings town bv just because of the SHEER amount of times I've mislynched him, I got that feel. Plus how implosion pushed his lynch.
SOCIO was willing to die for the greater good, but he'd have the balls to do that as scum too so I'd shoot him EITHERWAY just to make sure
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1088 (isolation #228) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Fate »

I HAD A FUCKING GUILTTY ON SCUM.

AND YOU CAME IN HERE AND SAID "TROLOLOL IM A VENGEFUL COP VOTEM E PLOX"

I CALLED BULLSHIT SHENANGIANS WHEN I SAW THEM.

THEN HE CALIMED BULLET PROOF DOCTOR

BULLETPROOF FUCKING DOCTOR

AND YOU SAID "YUP SOUND SBOUT RIGHT"

SO YEAH.

I VOTED THE FUCK OUT OF YOU.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1090 (isolation #229) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Fate »

I KNOW YOU LOVE YOUR GUNS BUT I DONT USE META TO READ YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1092 (isolation #230) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Fate »

When I claim my passive it'll all make sense Lemon.

Are we gonna co-ordinate a double lynch or not? Lynching Enigma straight up is probably best and easiest at this point.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1093 (isolation #231) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Fate »

And yeah I do like gambiting, as TOWN.

Not as scum. Too fuckin risky. I wanted triple layers of protection in AGMs DEFCON remember? All that mattered was day play, I didn't fuck around with HERPDERPGUILTYBUSSINGZ
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1094 (isolation #232) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Fate »

Well I DID toy around with that submarine-tripleWIFOM bus idea, but I dropped it for implausibility soon enough.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1105 (isolation #233) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by Fate »

OJH FUCKIN HELL OOPZMIDNIGHT IS GONE

BUT IM RICHER

THAN I EVER WAS

POKWER

1000%

1-MILLION TO 1 ODDA AND I HIT IT

I FUCKIN HIT

I WAS DEAD AND I LIVED.

TWICE.

TWICE

I CAME RFEOM NOTHING

AND I MADE IT ALL BACK

AND THEN SOME.

OH BABY WHATR A NIGHT

WHAT A DAYYYYYYYYYYY

FUCK YEAH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1112 (isolation #234) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Fate »

SCOTCH YOU FALSE DICHOTOMIXC SCUMBAG
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1113 (isolation #235) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Fate »

VOTE: ENIGMA

VOTE: ECELERATELYNCH

AMIDIOINRITE?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1121 (isolation #236) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Fate »

AGM YOU SAID ID HAVE MY SCUMFLIP IN THE MORNIN

WUT
DA
FFFFFFF
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1177 (isolation #237) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Fate »

HEHEHAHAHEHA
AHAHHAHAHAH
AFHUAFHAUHFAUFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1179 (isolation #238) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Fate »

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT?

SOCIOZ A GODDAMN BLACK HOLE SCUM BAG.

SHOOT THE FUCK OUT OF HIM.

I"LL CLAIM MY PASSIVE ONCE HE"S GOOD AND FUCKING DEAD
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1180 (isolation #239) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Fate »

THERE"S AN INCREDIBLE LACK OF TWISTEDSPOON AND BV IN SOIOCPATH"S ISO

TWISTED AND BV VOTE GREY WITH SOCIO OR YOU ARE CONFIRMED SCUM AND WILL DIE NEXT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1183 (isolation #240) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Fate »

hmmmmm

In case scum haven't submitted their kill.

I"LL KEEP HOW I DIE A SECRET IN CASE THEY THINK THEY"LL GET A FREE TOWNIE DEATH HEAHEHAHAHAHEA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1184 (isolation #241) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Fate »

And what do you mean "IF THIS IS WRONG?"

Mod.
Confirmed.
Guilty.
On.
Sociopath.

IF HE COMES IN HERE WITH A MILLER AND FLIPS TOWN AND THEN WE POWER LYNCH ME?

Fuck this game then. Fuck it to hell.

HINT: HES FUCKIN SCUM.

THis is his scum meta EXACTLY when he's in a game with me.

He lets me lead mislynches, sheeps on to them DOESN"T bus anyone (notice how he said shit about implosion till I had that guilty), and then kills me later on since I usually am only able to get him lynched at LyLo.

TOO BAD SO SAD I HAD A COPZORS THIS TIME TO HELP ME OUT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1189 (isolation #242) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Fate »

FORTY FIVEMINUTES TILL DEATHTIME!!!!

YOU HERE GREY? NO FUCKIN EXCUSES THIS TIME
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1191 (isolation #243) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Fate »

SHAME YOU WERENT THE GODFATHER THIS TIME ROUND EH SOCIO?

HEHA

EHAHEHAEHAH
A
A
AHAH
A

COME ON NOW

GET IN HERE AND UNVOTE: VOTE: FATE

THROW IN YOUR LAST DITCH EFFORT.

NUKES BE COMIN DOWN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1194 (isolation #244) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Fate »

YAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1199 (isolation #245) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Fate »

Grey if...

I swear

THE
FUCKIN
HELL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1200 (isolation #246) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Fate »

ENIGMA IS FUCKIN DEAD

"hurrr my fakeclaim still doesnt work >_>b"

EYAFUHAUEFHUIAEHFIUHRIUQEF

FUCIKINEAE

WAHTEVER. SOCIO IS SCUM, GUARANTEED PILE THE VOETS ON HIM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1203 (isolation #247) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Fate »

I DONT GIVE A FUCK

WERE LYNCHIGN SOCIOPATH NOW

RIGHTFUCKINGNOW
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1204 (isolation #248) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Fate »

MY ABILITY IS A FUCKIN RESVERSE SUPERASINT

IF I HAMMER A TOWNIE I DIE INSTEAD.

SEPPUKU MOTHERFUCKER.

NOW PILE TH EVOTES ON SOCIO AND ACCEL LYNCH. I"LL FUCKIN HAMMER HIM TO HELL AND BACK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1208 (isolation #249) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Fate »

What double kill?

SOCIO IS SCUM.

Are you fuckin high? If I hammer him and he flips town you kill me.

SOCIIO IS GUARANTEED FUCKIN SCUM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1210 (isolation #250) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Fate »

Socio IS CAUGHT SCUM by my inspect

The secons he walks into the thread he's gonna unvote you, squirm, call me GAMBITzz and horseshit, and vote me.

BUT YEAH if he powerlurks just keep mashin that NUKE BUTTON
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1218 (isolation #251) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Fate »

LOL

THAT'S ALL YOU GOT SOCIO?

OH.

HOW YOU'VE FUCKIN FALLEN.

NOT EVEN AN OLAF FAKECLAIM THIS TIME?

OHTHATSRIGHTIMPLOSIONSUED IT

KEKEKKAKAKAKKAAA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1219 (isolation #252) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote:Fake choice. It's pretty simple. Gandalf can get up to five votes.

8 alive, 5 to lynch. BV is a double voter. Vote pool = 8+4+1 votes

We put:
5 people on Fate, including BV
3 people on Sociopath, Gandalf last, SCO charged.

That passes any +1 thresholds they have.

Then we friggin double hammer.
You are a SPECIAL kind of fuckin stupid aren't you. Or socios buddy ffs.

My passive KILLS me if I hammer town. Aka I can CONFIRM town, AND am in a 1v1 withsocio.

"Oh fate has a guilty on socioz??? DOBULEKILYNCH THEM"<- fuckin STUPID.

HOW BOUT THIS:
Socio/accel at L-1. I hammer both, if I don't die and Socio is town that's GUARANTORZ I'm scum, but that won't happen (my passive can't be rbd I already checked)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1221 (isolation #253) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:01 am

Post by Fate »

Twistedspoon wrote:fate or SP
Lol so YOU'RE THE fence sittin buddy, not bv?

Can't say I'M SURPRISED.

NICE GAMBIT SOCIO. WHAT WERE YOU PLANNIN TO BUS THE CONFIRMED ~"watccher" FOR CREDS AFTER YOU KILLED ME???
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1222 (isolation #254) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote:How about if we don't test if you can get two kills quickly, and play it safe.

If you're already willing to die, this plan guarentees you die anyway, so we're good. No ifs, no ands, no buts.
I'm willinng to die by way of HAMMER. Aka my death nets a confirmed town, you fuck, were not LYNCHING me.

Then fuck is this two kill nonsense? Aren't there like 8 people alive?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1225 (isolation #255) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Fate »

Grey, did you READ Socios latest post? Its a fucking scum claim. If he were town he'd vote you, beg you to kill him so that the "lyin scumbag fate" could die.

BUT NO

NOO CLAIM.

NOTHING.

JUST FUCKIN

"Shit I'm scum GEEGEE"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1229 (isolation #256) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Fate »

HAHAHHAAHAHAAA

THANKS FOR REMINDING US THE SCUM WIN CON.

MUCH APPRECIATED
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1235 (isolation #257) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Fate »

I see Grey finally pulled his head out of his ass.

Socios whiny scum like me. When he gets caught. With guilties and mechanics he just gives up and bitches
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1241 (isolation #258) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Fate »

The goal is to have ME hammer the fuck out of Socio, to prove I have an actual goddamn guilty on him
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1246 (isolation #259) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Fate »

MOAR SOCIO VOTEZZZZZZZZZZZ

FFS gandalf if its gonna be THIS inactive you might have to lynch Socio just me you and GREY.

How many votes you got?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1248 (isolation #260) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Fate »

Killin Bv and Socio in one epic blow and ending the game.

OH I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT YES I DO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1255 (isolation #261) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Fate »

The fuck isn't socio dead, he isnt even TRYING any more.

Goddamn lurkers
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1259 (isolation #262) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Fate »

...What in the fuck.....
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1260 (isolation #263) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh. I get it now.

LOLZ

SOCIOPATH IS A SCUM REDIRECTOR. THATS WHY HE WAS VOTING FUCKIN GREY THIS WHOLE TIME AND DIDNT EVEN CARE ABOUT GETTING SHOT.

EAHEHAHAHAEHAHHAE

LYNCH.
THE.

FUCK.
OUT
OF.

SOCIOPATH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1262 (isolation #264) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Fate »

I"LL AVENGE YOUR DEATH GODDAMNIT

IF ENIGMA HADNT FUCKIN COCKBLOCKED YOU SOCIO WOULDA BEEN DEAD YEARS AGO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1267 (isolation #265) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Fate »

YOU CHEEKY FUCKIN SCUMBAG.

AND YOU KILLED AV AND ALL THE OTHER ACTIVE PLAYERS IN THE GAME.

YOU GONNA LURK TO VICTORY? CHARGE SCUMKILL CHARGE!

I NOTICE BV RAN AWAY AND HID AND HAS HIS FINGERS CROSSED YOU WONT DIE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1269 (isolation #266) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Fate »

TOO LIL TOO LATE

HEHAEHHEHAAAAAAAA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1270 (isolation #267) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Fate »

SO SOCIO IS KOAL HUH?

OH HOW FAR HES FALLEN.

YOU THE GODFATHER BV?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1272 (isolation #268) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Fate »

bv310 wrote:
vote: Sociopath
bv310 wrote:Nah, I'm Town. You scum Fate?
Aka vote buddy, call town with guilty scum. NEVER SEEN THIS ONE BEFORE.

CONGRATS BV, YOU"VE BEEN PROMOTED TO CLAIMED SCUM.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1273 (isolation #269) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Fate »

You not voting accelerate makes it REALLLLLL obvious you want your kill to be charged before we lynch Socio, so STALLSTALLSTALLL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1276 (isolation #270) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Fate »

Hold on I'm at school.

I want to make sure socio and accel are at L-1 to prove my ability
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1278 (isolation #271) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote: Accelerate

Hmmm I'd prefer to hammer Socio myself, but he's DEADSCUM either way. The fact he hasn't claimed miller as some last ditch effort means there's a 0% chance he's town anyway
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1283 (isolation #272) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Fate »

CLONES EH? HEHAHAAHAHAHA

Gandalf solo hammered accel cooldown.... but NOT bv? I don't get it.
Or was the cd not hammered?

CRAZY

SPEED UP MAH SHIT WE GOT DIS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1285 (isolation #273) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Fate »

Then how did the CD get accelerated O_o?

Gandalf something fishy is going on... I swear if you're MASTERMINDING this I'll be pissed.

Though on the SURFACE I'd put more money on TwistedSpoon as Socio's buddy right now, if only because that "Watcher" gambit just REEKED of scumSocio. Plus if he's the godfather he wouldn't be afraid to pull a gambit like that
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1293 (isolation #274) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Fate »

Olaf was a fakeclaim last game and this game...

Sami was a fakeclaim last game and...

and....

NO I WONT HAVE A REAPEAT OF LOTRZLRFPOKSDOFIJWASOEIESAE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1297 (isolation #275) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Fate »

You're trying to get town points for claiming when you didn't need to?

And no indivation of who you think is scum, or any scumhunting?

Holy FUCK we need to double lynch these two clowns.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1299 (isolation #276) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Fate »

Well AV was confirmed town by YOU, so you had to kill him (plus he could confirm OTHER people with his ability), The Mask was killed because he was nigh confirmed town after my D1 neighbor gambit, and Socio wouldn't want a pair of masons gambiting it up (which we almost did before he died).

BUT I SUPPOSE YOU SHOULD KILL ME NOW. YOU CANT WIN AT THIS POINT TWISTED

HEHAEHAHHAHAHHA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1305 (isolation #277) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Fate »

LOL

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT US A FREE MOD ERROR TO VICTOY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1306 (isolation #278) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Fate »

Twistedspoon wrote:@fate: you say confirming AV as town like it's a bad thing

I didn't do that anyway, I just showed that implosion had targeted him

as scum why would I confirm him as town anyways

and I can win at this point; I'm town

VOTE: fate
^oh what a desperate scumbag.

I think Gandalf has it right

SCUM QT:
Socio: You can get Fate mislynched. I believe in you Twisted... no one knows you. You're a wild card. Faking a watch result on AV, leaving the Cop alive to LyLo?
The town will self-destruct. They'll eat of your hands.
@Fate: This one's for you <3
TwistedSpoon: OK BOSS I GOT DIS!
Socio: BEHWHAHHWHAWHHAHW WE SHOT GREY WITH HIS OWN MISSLES.
TwistedSpoon: Tehehehehe!
*Socio is lynched 40 hours earlier*
Twisted: Nooooooooooooooooo! *panics* Vote: Fate!!!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1317 (isolation #279) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Fate »

Lol Twisted, tried to set-up a DERPGUITLY on town at MyLo?

After killing CP of all people??

L

O

L

Don't tell me you're not a godfather and were afraid of CP charging me up to get two investigations off.

DON"T TELL ME THATS WHAT HAPPENED LOL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1319 (isolation #280) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Fate »

"HOOHOHOOOOO FATE HAS NO CO POWERZ HE IS SCUMZORZ"

You come up with that trash on your own? I know Socio didn't seein as, ya know, EVERYONE AND THEIR SISTER knows the scumkill isn't a CO power.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1339 (isolation #281) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Fate »

Oh fuck...
FUCK

Gandalf...

YOU CANT USE YOUR SCO TELL ME YOU DIDNT USE IT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1340 (isolation #282) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Fate »

1. Yeah my SCO charged 100% last night, I'll be using it tonight

2. I think we're royally fucked. It has to deal with WHY Bv isn't scared of being double lynched, which Twisted's info sparked in my mind.

ITS BECAUSE HE CAN FUCKIN VOTE STEAL

He's look "oh noo im gettin double lynchedddd by gandalf super powers" BUT THEN HE VOTE CONTROLS GANDALF ONTO ME AND TS AND ME ARE DOUBLE LYNCHED

THEN HE ENDGAMES GANDALF

FUCK

HELL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1341 (isolation #283) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Fate »

There's GOTTA be a way around this... fuck fuck fucjk
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1342 (isolation #284) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Fate »

Ok....

Bv was going to vote steal gandalf to solo lynch someone.

SO if gandalf doesn't use his SCO, and we just lynch Bv. We'll be good.

Only flaw is if Twisted Spoon is a sucm role-cop COmeter checker.... but even THEN I think me and gandalf can quickaccel lynch him.

This feels like LotR though Fuckin hell.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1344 (isolation #285) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Fate »

When does the goddamn lynch deadline expire AGM?

So you solo lynch TS, and we wagon Bv.

That way even if Bv controls your vote... he still dies.

But what if he makes you SELFVOTE? Then you reach the lynch threshold first and die and then our lynch on him doesn't go through?!? is that possible?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1349 (isolation #286) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Fate »

Wait if you quicklynch TS and he steals one of the people who is voting for him's vote...

Then TS is lynched, he ISNT because one of the votes on him came off (let's say mine)

Then its 2:1 and he has my vote controlled and you're a hated townie

GFUCKINGG.

Fuckin HELL.

Gandalf the reason the game isn't over is because Bv CAN be scum and he just hasn't used his power yet... AGM wouldn't endgame just because of potential voting ability....

What if we accelerated the lynch and quicklynched BV BEFORE he could activate his SCO tonight?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1350 (isolation #287) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Fate »

Wait if you quicklynch TS and he steals one of the people who is voting for him's vote...

Then TS is lynched, he ISNT because one of the votes on him came off (let's say mine)

Then its 2:1 and he has my vote controlled and you're a hated townie

GFUCKINGG.

Fuckin HELL.

Gandalf the reason the game isn't over is because Bv CAN be scum and he just hasn't used his power yet... AGM wouldn't endgame just because of potential voting ability....

What if we accelerated the lynch and quicklynched BV BEFORE he could activate his SCO tonight?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1351 (isolation #288) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Fate »

GANDALF GET THE FUCK BACK IN HERE ITS CRUNCH TIME

Either we quicklynch bv now, or we wait for the Lynch CD to expire and quicklynch him.

The latter is fucked because by then he can control your solo lynch vote and kill someone

The former is risky in case TS is scum and will have a NK at 1:2, but we would still be able to lynch him time before a NK occured.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1352 (isolation #289) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Fate »

TS has confirmed that bv hasn't used his ability and he can't use it until midnight tonight.

I have to leave, but due to bv's nonchalance about being run up, I'm pretty sure this is the right play. I got a good feeling about it

Vote: Accelerate
Vote: Bv
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1360 (isolation #290) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Fate »

I'm in class, ill be done by 9

EVERYTHING CLICKED THOUGH during my ride to school.

Why is gandalf still alive? What scum could POSSIBLY want confirmed town double lyncher alive?

B

FUCKIN

V

My god gandalf, he's beenn planning this ever since you fucki CLAIMED d1

Vote fuckin stealer.

So this is bv scumEH? Kinda scary how cunning he's been, jesus. Yhoure much better at scm than town bv.

And you EVEN left me alive at the end with gand. Why? RESRGENCE. YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD TURN HIM INTO LYNCHING ME WITH PARANOIA HFROM THAT GAME HUH?

HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA

WHEN I'M TOWN I'M OBVTOWN.

NICE FUCKIN TRY BV.

YO TWISTED, I'M SORRY I WAS ON YOU, ITS JUST YOUR ISO IS DEVOID OF ANY CONTENT AT ALL, BUT YOU'RE TOWN AND WE NEED YOU TO VOTE ACCEL TONIGHT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1363 (isolation #291) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Fate »

Back.

GANDALF WHAT THE FUCK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1364 (isolation #292) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Fate »

GOD DAMN IT GANDALF
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1374 (isolation #293) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah town won by accident.

Whatever, I'm fine with my play and that's all that really matters.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1376 (isolation #294) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah....

BTW you have to admit getting shot with your own missles was epic.

The fact that town was so inactive they didn't pile on Socio and allow us to DOUBLE SHOOT and coast was the beginning of the end. Not long after that Socio was early lynched, then I had no idea when my scum kill charged or when the next lynch would occur or anything.

*shrug* It is what it is.

AV gets my player of the game nom, if it matter any.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1379 (isolation #295) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Fate »

I could have activated my CO and solo lynched gandalf a hated townie, or used it to make gandalf NOT vote me for having a charged SCO or whatever.

Course I had no idea when my kill was going to charge so I would've been lynched right after that.

*shrug*

Lot of things coulda gone different.

So many things...
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1391 (isolation #296) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Fate »

To be fair, I DID claim scum and it was hard to get me wagonned >_>b
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1393 (isolation #297) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Fate »

gandalf5166 wrote:TS, you're the only person still alive that would have been STUPID enough to kill CP. If me, Fate, or BV were scum, either me or Fate would be blown to pieces. Okay, there are four people alive, so we need three votes to lynch. That means I vote BV, and BV and Fate vote TS, and the game is over either way. Just make sure we accelerate within the next four days.

VOTE: BV

Wait this was made after CP was killed.

His vote was still on BV when the lynch CD reset (4/20 midnight), if he could solo lynch someone then...

CAN I HAZ WIN NAO?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1400 (isolation #298) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Fate »

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU FUCKING ON ANYWAY SOCIO?

HMM?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1410 (isolation #299) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Fate »

He pushed IMp.... after I claimed a guilty on him.

Oh yeah I forgot, you completely wrote off my guilty as "FATES GAMBITINZZZZ" and acted like it wasn't even in play.

LOL
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1424 (isolation #300) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Fate »

NO

SCUM HAS WON

AGM IS FIXING IT NOW

YOULL SEE

YOULL ALL SEE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1426 (isolation #301) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Fate »

AGM just talked to me on AIM.

Gandalf hammered Bv.

Which made it three alive, two to lynch.

Gandalf was then at L-0.

GEEGEE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1427 (isolation #302) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Fate »

SUICIDING TOWNIES

PERFECT END TO A GAME WITH SELF-VIGGING TOWNIES, NEIGHBORS SUICIDING INTO SCUM, MILLER COPS, AND A TRAITOR JAILKEEPER

EHAHEHAHEHAHHAAAAAAAAA
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1429 (isolation #303) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Fate »

NO GOD DAMNT

I REFUSE

TO DRAW WITH YOU CLOWNS

I WON THIS

FUCKIN ADMIT IT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1439 (isolation #304) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by Fate »

gandalf5166 wrote:
VOTE: BV

Changed my mind. I don't particularly think you're scum, I just don't think Fate is scum at all.
ON YOUR HONOR GANDALF

HONOR
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1441 (isolation #305) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by Fate »

MY REVELATION OF HOW BV HAD TO BE SCUM WAS 100% FUCKING GOLD.

AFTER THAT ITS DOWN TO ME AND THE GUY WHO DIDNT POST CONTENT ONCE ALL GAME.

WHO IS HE GONNA FUCKIN CHOOSE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1459 (isolation #306) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Fate »

After the way town played, and the way I played, you couldn't give me THIS ONE?

Fuckin fine.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1463 (isolation #307) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Fate »

No, you were quichammered by town as confirmed town. PR

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”