mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

My question about "FoA" wasn't in earnest (I assumed he meant FoS and was pointing out the error.), but my vote wasn't a joke. It was because of 1) his reaction to Faranor; 2) his vote on Jak with no explanation AND yet having no reaction to Jak's "omgus" vote on him. He hasn't reacted to my vote yet, but he hasn't posted since then, either.

Prev. Edit: Ok, so reaction to Faranor = joke. Why no reaction to Jak or me?
may the odds be ever in your favor...
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

Newman: I didn't vote him for the FoA. Go back and read.

Frost: Fair enough given "A" is for "annoyance" and not a typo.
unvote
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:53 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Agar: As I said earlier, I voted for him for his reaction to Faranor's FoS. Given he
didn't
react to Jak's
vote
(or later to mine) I thought it was weird he would react to Faranor's
FoS
. I also thought/assumed the "A" was a typo and that he really meant FoS, so being given the information that his reaction wasn't actually serious changed my entire perception of his comment.

Also, Frost is at L-1 now.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

Well, Faranor, first, I was answering an accusation put to me by AGar; I didn't just randomly declare it. Second, you might have gotten more of my opinions if Newman hadn't hammered without waiting for a defense or claim; I was pressed for time when I posted and so I pointed out he was at L-1 because CK put him there without saying so, and I didn't want someone to come along and hammer him on page FOUR with no chance to defend himself or claim.

As for the wagon, obviously Newman's hammer was bad; if not for his reaction to the "vig" then I would probably vote him right now. There was no evidence on Frost to support a lynch; no one else but me even expressed a legitimate reason for voting him, and he fully satisfied
my
questions which is why I unvoted him (thus voicing my opinion that I didn't think he was scum).

*I have more to post but I am going out for dinner now.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

No. I’m actually a terrible wagon.

Faranor, first thing’s first. I replied to you yesterday and you never responded/acknowledged it. Any particular reason?

Next: Can we stop ending days so freaking early? Thanks.

Finally:
Vote: Faranor

1) When Dram accused him on D2, he was so focused on defending himself against Dram's accusation (he even accused Dram of chainsaw) that he completely ignored my response to him.

2) This is scummy because while my response was incomplete, there was enough there for him to press and question. However, his need for self-preservation took over so he completely ignored what I, his “top suspect” was saying.

3) Later, when he revoted me after deciding Chess was town, still neglected to address my comments or redirect town attention to his case on me, his top suspect.

4) Other points of interest:

Posts 225, 226, and 227 at the top of page 10? They basically boil down to: 1. Lynch
Chess
with fire; 2. Vote Mockingjaye; 3. Maybe I need to discuss things (presumably with his other half?). The third comment is what stands out the most because it's an acknowledgment that 225 and 226 are inconsistent;
if he wants to lynch Chess with fire, why in the hell does he vote me in the very next post? DERP?

Post 232 a ways down: "Chess is town; back to regularly scheduled programming"--which I assume meant his case on me since that's where his vote was--but again, despite his claim that I'm his top suspect, He STILL does not comment on my response to him, nor does he try to redirect conversation in my direction and continue case-building on me because he's fine with the Chesskid lynch, but having defended him so much, can’t change his mind now.

Also:
His reads on Chess and Jason are inconsistent from the beginning; he's willing to give them a town/null-pass early on without committing to a true read on either of them (see ISO 10 and 14) and on D2 steps into their argument to direct them towards me (which briefly works), but he still isn't willing to commit to a solid read on either of them at any point.

Specific example of inconsistencies:
ISOs 18-20: By this point, he has pointed out that Jason is being scummy several times while in the very next breath calling him town. The whole "I know he's scummy but he's so fucking town" routine bothers me, especially the quote in ISO 19 where Nik-head indicates it's not him, but Fara-head who thinks Jason is town, but the posts immediately before and after that one indicate that Nikanor DOES think he's town, unless he's trading off every other post with Faraday in a very small amount of time (based on time-stamps), which is an awful lot of well-coordinated logging in and out.
Faranor ISO 18 1:54 p.m. wrote:jason's not cunning enough to do that as scum (at least not intentionally I don't think) chess. his play is usually very straightforward. i mean I grant you the post was bad but I think he's just trying to scumhunt.
Faranor ISO 19 1:58 p.m. wrote:jason: chess isn't overreacting. Your post was hella scummy.
I'd be voting you right now but Faraday thinks you're town
Faranor ISO 20 2:04 p.m. wrote:^^^^^ [JASON] so fucking town.
Another inconsistency: Note in ISO 53 quoted below that Nik-head uses the word "still" in reference to Chess, saying he is "still town," but in ISO 54, states that he’s “still scum.” However, he'd NEVER given indication up to that point indicating that he thought Chess was scum.
Faranor ISO 53 wrote:not really he's played this p badly but he's
Faranor ISO 54 wrote:Yeah, chess is
still
scum.
I'd vote for him if I thought that Faraday wouldn't immediately take it off
The amount of inconsistent comments about Jason and Chess is scummy; why else bother to qualify town reads and self-protect so much?

Since we’re at the point where it only takes 5 to lynch, and I’m at L-2, try not to hammer me before everyone gets to weigh in on the discussion today and I get to claim.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

Faranor wrote:Are you implying self preservation is a bad thing? And that we shouldn't defend ourselves? or is it one of those situational things where it's okay for you to defend yourself and not us? I'm very curious.
Self-preservation isn't a bad thing, but you went completely into defense mode without once addressing anything I said or even bringing up any questions about it. (Note: you still haven't actually addressed that post, and it's the only reason you have given for thinking I am "obv-scum.")

The second part of your question here is twisty--I never implied it wasn't fine for you to defend yourself, but I don't actually think you really defended yourself. What you did do was launch into a flavor debate and accuse Dram of chainsawing, and perhaps more importantly, you never once tried to grab the reins back and redirect everyone back to your case on me. I think this is indicative of you ultimately not caring if it was me or Chess who was lynched yesterday because you knew it wouldn't be a lynch on your scum team. I would have expected town-Faranor to tell Dram he was wrong and then try to refocus attention on me. Instead you opted for a flavor debate. Before the day ended, you had "concluded" Chess was town, and while you put your vote on me, didn't try to get people to unvote your town read and vote for me instead. Maybe you would have if the day had gone on, but the way things were going, it didn't look like you were too interested in doing that.

As for the quote situation--I wasn't aware you could be logged into the same account at the same time from different locations. If that's really possible then I can withdraw/reconsider that aspect of my read on you, but I still think your actions (not questioning/pressuring me further or redirecting discussion to me--your scum read, instead of Chess--your town read) towards me yesterday are demonstrative of scum who doesn't care which of the rest of us gets lynched and just wants to keep his nose clean.

As for a claim, I'll do that when necessary but not before.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

Whatever, Vezok. In the space of three posts Fate told Jason to vig me; Jason vigged me, and Reck posted the scene. It’s not like I even had a chance to say anything, or I would have. And as for accepting anything, when Chess was being an asinine twit and accusing me of being scum, I rebutted him. Go back and read more.

Faranor: It’s good to know you’re such an amiable drunk, but now you should take an aspirin and drink a lot of water, maybe find a friend you could go get coffee with so you can sober up.

Also, my friend whom I haven't seen since Thanksgiving will be in town today and I won't have a chance to post (or even read) at all, so it would be nice if the day didn't end during that time. (Time span roughly 10am-9pm CST for all of you who have a problem with premature dayending.)
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:48 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Yeah, Faranor is full of shit. You'll see soon enough, but it's probably too late for town now.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:53 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Just for the sake of full disclosure before I am silenced, I'm Juliet, and I'm a jailkeeper. I kept Chess on N1 because he was my top scum read at the end of the day, and last night, I kept Faranor. So yeah, he's full of shit. Here's hoping those of you left who are town start acting like it.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:00 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Juliet is my favorite character on Lost, too. I hate you now. Sawyer better be a fake claim.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:03 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Oh yeah, and not like you won't find this out soon enough but I'm Town. You can stop pretending now. You lied about investigation, and about night actions last night, because I locked your scummy ass in jail.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:06 am

Post by mockingjaye »

/pre-in S5

@Fara: :P Apology accepted. You were playing to win.

Also, if D1 and D2 hadn't been ended so early--by TOWN :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:--we might not have imploded so badly. No one had a chance to question the Frost wagon so it was easy for Faranor to set me up like he did. I wish I had protected Kise on N1. /kick self.

@Jason: He should have been lynched YESTERDAY.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”