Mini 1162- Inglourious Basterds Mafia (Game over)

nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

VOTE: Hazard
for using four words when one is clearly enough. XP
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:10 pm

[quote="pappums rat]I would like to ask a question to everyone: are you familiar with the theme of this game? [/quote]
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:11 pm

pappums rat wrote:I would like to ask a question to everyone: are you familiar with the theme of this game?
Not a clue...

(fail on that last post...)
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:02 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:
Vote: nintendoaddict11
Reason plz
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:23 pm

pappums rat wrote:^
Obvscum is obvious. Thats what I'm guessing anyway as for his reason.
I am waiting on DemonHybrid because I am polite, but deep down I thirst for his blood.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:34 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Reason plz
Now I have one.

Wagon on nintendoaddict go, please.
obviousjoke was obvious. but maybe not so much, eh?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:52 pm

tclawren wrote:What obvious joke? *looks at the thread* Oh, that's right. There isn't one.
VOTE: nintendo
Sure there is, compare my statement with pappum's sig.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:06 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:You realize that I'm responding to the fact that you asked for a reason, right?
And you've yet to tell me what it is.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:22 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:Why are you so concerned about my reason for voting you as my first post in the game when the game is clearly in RVS? That alone is indicative of you being scum. No one HAS to have a reason in RVS; they vote to leave RVS, and that's exactly what happened when I voted you and you responded to me in what seems like a slight panic.

If you could pick people who are likely scum, who would it be, NA1?
First of all if it was RVS then why did you post this:
DemonHybrid wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Reason plz
Now I have one.
So was it RVS or do you have a valid reason for voting me?

Barely two pages into the game I have yet to get any reads.

Oh and by the way kudos for getting the short-form of my name right.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Okay, then if 'they all say' it's a joke, how many times does the person actually turn out to be town as opposed to scum?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:17 am

Toon Fighter wrote:After rereading, nintendo seems to me newbtown, and DH also town, but paranoid about nintendo
Yeah he's paranoid that Nintendo will take over the world leaving Sony losers and Microsoft nerds in its wake.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:45 am

TF Post #38 wrote:nintendo is scum.
TF Post #42 wrote:nintendo seems to me newbtown
Yeah, that was a quick time to change your mind.
UNVOTE: Hybrid
VOTE: TF
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:57 am

splitfarvle wrote:
Snow White wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Reason plz
He decides to ask for a reason for it despite the fact that it was obviously still RVS. The feeling of an overreaction was compounded to me because it was the second vote on him. He didn't react at all to the first vote, but once the second vote happened it seems like he might have panicked a bit.
I didn't ask for a reason on the first one because I knew it was RVS. And how does saying 'reasons plz' sound like I am panicking?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:02 am

pappums rat wrote: You saw support leaving your wagon and jumped on a wagon that was gaining support. You didn't seem to find TF's response suspicious with your first post after his reply, only once someone unvoted you and voted him.

HoS: NA1

P.edit: Word.
If you'll go back and read near the bottom of page two I voted TF before Demon unvoted me, so at that point support was not leaving my wagon.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:03 am

splitfarvle wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:I didn't ask for a reason on the first one because I knew it was RVS. And how does saying 'reasons plz' sound like I am panicking?
Asking for a reason at all during
Random
Voting Stage is an overreaction, asking for one on the second RVS vote seems like panic because the votes are starting to pile up.
L-5 is hardly worthy of being called 'piling up'
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:09 am

I just found it a bit odd that if it was an RVS that I would get two votes. Think of it this way. 1/13 of getting one RVS. Okay, fair enough, seeing as there are 13 people, everyone might get an RVS from each other. But getting a second is much less likely, 1/26. Also I would get to see if there was any thought whatsoever in putting the second vote on me or if there was some other reason.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 am

pappums rat wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
pappums rat wrote: You saw support leaving your wagon and jumped on a wagon that was gaining support. You didn't seem to find TF's response suspicious with your first post after his reply, only once someone unvoted you and voted him.

HoS: NA1

P.edit: Word.
If you'll go back and read near the bottom of page two I voted TF before Demon unvoted me, so at that point support was not leaving my wagon.
You voted after
I
had unvoted you and voted for Toon Fighter. Don't twist things around.
You did? Oh right... :?
Well in that case why don't you ask Demon why he unvoted me? The wagon on me was losing momentum when you unvoted me, so he unvoted as well. Just like me. So, he did the same thing that I am doing.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 am

pappums rat wrote:The only difference is, I wasn't voting him, I was voting you. Then I unvoted you and voted someone else. And then you voted that someone else without expressing any previous suspicion of him, even though you directly quoted the post that supposedly later made you suspect him, joking about it. Therefore, you look opportunistic, and your defense thusfar has been thoroughly underwhelming.
My point is that perhaps he unvoted for the same reason as me, or what you perceive my logic to be. He may have changed his vote because the wagon on me was weakening since you left it. And speaking of no previous suspicion, I didn't see Demon mention TF anywhere at all. He didn't make any suspicioins about him either.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 am

DemonHybrid wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
pappums rat wrote:The only difference is, I wasn't voting him, I was voting you. Then I unvoted you and voted someone else. And then you voted that someone else without expressing any previous suspicion of him, even though you directly quoted the post that supposedly later made you suspect him, joking about it. Therefore, you look opportunistic, and your defense thusfar has been thoroughly underwhelming.
My point is that perhaps he unvoted for the same reason as me, or what you perceive my logic to be. He may have changed his vote because the wagon on me was weakening since you left it. And speaking of no previous suspicion, I didn't see Demon mention TF anywhere at all. He didn't make any suspicioins about him either.
Because TF didn't post his wishy-washy statement until after I voted you, made the argument against you and left for class.
And my initial vote on Hazard was RVs so I had no reason to keep the vote there.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:03 am

Elsa von Spielburg wrote:*sees my vote on TF*

Yup, not RVS anymore. Vote stands. I've seen that scum slip-up more than once: where they go around and declare who they think is town as opposed to who they think is scum, because that's easier and more diplomatic. But it also reeks of inside information. Hence, it is deserving of my vote.

NintendoAddict: how many games have you played between mafiascum and other sites? I agree with split in this issue, anyone concerned at all about the RVS is overreacting, and asking reasons (for when there quite obviously are none) reads as concern to me.
I am in two games here, and in one on another site, and finished two others on that other site, one of which was as a replacement.

Yes, call me newb is you must. :(
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Well lynching me will get you nowhere, and it will only give the mafia a full night phase to kill someone of value.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:49 pm

tclawren wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:Well lynching me will get you nowhere, and it will only give the mafia a full night phase to kill someone of value.
This is pure AtE. Moar votes!
If it wasn't obvious that was in fact a softclaim...
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:25 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:
Unvote

Beautiful Princess?
Hardclaim coming up:
VT
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:58 pm

pappums rat wrote:What is this I don't even...

I am leery about being on a wagon with a claimed jester, and I have no idea WTF ABR is trying to do with this. I don't want to just ignore it though. So for now I am going to wait for more opinions on it.

By my count NA1 is now at L-2. I would like a nameclaim from him as well.
Bridget VonHammersmark
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:08 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:Die the first night or get lynched. A separate win con.

I believe you. I believe Toon. I DON'T believe nintendo.
When I flip town your head is gonna spin.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:29 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:Die the first night or get lynched. A separate win con.

I believe you. I believe Toon. I DON'T believe nintendo.
When I flip town your head is gonna spin.
p much ate yanno
Fine. don't believe me. I'll get some reads up soon for whoever asked me for them.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Albert - Seemed a bit too upset when someone unvoted from the TF wagon... like he wanted the lynch to be done as quickly as possible. Regardless of who the wagon was on and who was on it, that is scummy behaviour. And asking to be killed? That's the equivalent to saying "Hey guys I'm scum so don't lynch me so I can get my wincon."

Benmage - Okay so first he calls DH 'wrong or reaching' and calls me a noob. Okay. Agrees I don't have that much experience. Fine. Then votes for me? That I don't get.

DemonHybrid - You still have not given me a reason why your vote stayed on me. I got "Wagon on nintendoaddict1 go, please... serious statement." That doesn't sound like a reason to me, it sounds like you are trying as hard as you can NOT to give me a reason. And you call me scum because I have no reads, yet two posts later you say that we all start with no information, and any information I may have had at that point would not have been very much, so I didn't post any of it at that time. Also jumping from a vote on me, to a vote on Tf, to a vote on me, to ANOTHER vote on me I find highly scummy activity. Seriously? If you thought I was scum the first time, why did you unvote me, why did you unvote me the second time, and what is your current reason for voting me, because it seems to change every five minutes.

drew - Made one post so far... yeah, not good.

Elsa - With regards to ISO#2: When you are addressing Benmage about TF and him calling people town. Yes, he called two people town, myself included, but also called me scum on the post before. Yes I know there was a big ordeal because I didn't post right away and change my vote, but the fact of that is that I don't get notified of a reply by e-mail until six or seven minutes after the post is made, plus I was already in the process of composing a post when he posted the contradiction that made people join the wagon. In other words, ninja'd.

Hazard - There seems to be a lot of inactivity on the parts of some of you here... another one post wonder, another bad sign.

Meransiel - Has yet to contribute anything useful this game, and sheeps onto the TF wagon for no apparent reason.

pappums - What I'd like to know is why you would vote TF, then say you don't like ABR's vote on TF? Why did YOU vote TF?

Snow White - Again, not a lot of content to read off of here, could go either way.

splitfarvle - For one thing, 'pursuing and pressuring' can be done by town and scum alike, so that point you made in ISO#1 is moot. So what really is your reason for giving DH townpoints? And if you agree that L-5 is 'hardly worth being called piling up' then obviously you would agree I would have no reason to be panicking at L-5.

tclawren - Most of his content is short, one line, has yet to go in depth with any reads.

Toon Fighter - In your ISO#4 you said that in your second post you revealed your role by using the letters in the beginning of the paragraphs... interesting. 6. Do not post in...
any other form of hidden message
. You may not post in any language other than English. And going from calling me scum to calling me town in the matter of one post and two hours sounds very strange.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:50 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:I never thought you were town. I thought Toon was worse at one time.
That still doesn't explain why you unvoted me and voted me again, even after you unvoted TF. Why did you unvote me the second time?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:52 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:I never thought you were town. And I'm pretty sure the reason how my vote went from RVS to serious was explained like, 50 times.
And if you never thought I was town your initial vote must not have been RVS. But there would have been no reason to vote me at that point. And humor me, please, why did it become no longer RVS? A straight answer is all I want.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:17 pm

I've realized that no matter how I play this game or what I post your mind will be made up. Again, don't believe me, I can't force you. Fine. Lynch me if you must, you will only be making possibly the stupidest ML of all time.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:22 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:You aren't doing any scumhunting, any questioning or anything that elicits responses from people.
I beg to differ, I just posted reads on every player here, and I seem to be getting quite a few responses from you, my friend. :wink:
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:41 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:The only thing resembling scumhunting was your TF wagon switch. That is -it-.

That list of reads was in response to someone else. It doesn't count.
Your switch to TF is different how?

And how was it in response to someone else?

Someone asked me for reads, and I gave then reads. idk remember who now.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:43 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:It doesn't count.
Does that mean that only the first person to post reads makes them count?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:12 am

Meransiel wrote:
unvote

Vote:nintendo

Hammer, yes?
At this point there would be no need to lie regardless of role or alignment. I am VANILLA TOWN RTARDS.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:21 am

Meransiel wrote:Cool.
What does that mean?
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:46 am

pappums rat wrote:
nintendoaddict1 wrote:
Meransiel wrote:
unvote

Vote:nintendo

Hammer, yes?
At this point there would be no need to lie regardless of role or alignment. I am VANILLA TOWN RTARDS.
I don't believe you. I think you knew that that wasn't the hammer, and what really gave you away to me was your first sentence there. That does not come across as genuine to me, it seems as though you are trying to AtE once again. meransiel and ABR come across as terribly scummy from that exchange as well, especially meransiel. Posts 138-143 are bad. Here is the real hammer.

unvote
Vote: nintendoaddict1
That was the hammer, you lost count apparently.
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #36) » Sun May 01, 2011 8:09 am

Okay fine so I made a counting error, but either way... in your face guys for not believing me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”