Mini 1162- Inglourious Basterds Mafia (Game over)

tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by tclawren »

Vote Meransiel

For our newbie.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by tclawren »

pappums rat wrote:I would like to ask a question to everyone: are you familiar with the theme of this game?
Really familiar.

Question to you: why ask?
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by tclawren »

What obvious joke? *looks at the thread* Oh, that's right. There isn't one.
VOTE: nintendo
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:16 am

Post by tclawren »

TF Post #38 wrote:Surely you must be paranoid, Meransiel. Bad feelings about THAT?

DemonHybrid deserves those town points. nintendo is scum.
Pappums post #39 wrote:^ So you call NA1 scum and yet you have an RVS vote out? After the event that caused him to be scum has occured? FoS: Toon Fighter
TF Post #42 wrote:After rereading, nintendo seems to me newbtown, and DH also town, but paranoid about nintendo
This sequence of events really make me suspect TF. It looks like he just decided to cave under the slightest bit of pressure placed on him.
FOS: TF
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:05 am

Post by tclawren »

NA1: Let's try to get to the heart of the matter. Why did you ask for a reason?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:49 am

Post by tclawren »

Well, thanks to further replies by NA1 I am very satisfied with my vote. I really don't like the fact that when questioned about hopping onto a competing wagon he does a deflection onto DH. It reads like someone who is very uncomfortable being in the spotlight, which is a scum attribute.

Also Meransiel, the game has been going a while and I know that vote isn't a RV. Care to explain?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by tclawren »

@ABR: Lol. What's your flavor? Just curious here.

Also,
@Meransiel: why won't you explain your vote?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by tclawren »

nintendoaddict1 wrote:Well lynching me will get you nowhere, and it will only give the mafia a full night phase to kill someone of value.
This is pure AtE. Moar votes!
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:46 am

Post by tclawren »

Oh great. We have two jesters. ugh.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:46 am

Post by tclawren »

Sorry, I don't trust ABR one bit. I really think his jester claim is a gambit to not get lynched. I know ABR is a smart guy and I'm having a really hard time believing that this claim is really something that any jester would actually do. (Also I just don't see a Jester coming from the cast of characters from the movie)
VOTE: ABR

@DH. About the posts you highlighted:

first one: It was after you put some heat on him. I saw the point you were making. I agreed with it. I voted. What's wrong with that?

Second one: While some heat had been put on TF, I was the first person to point out that flip-flop by him. I FOS-ed because even with his flip-flop I felt better with my vote on NA1, who I suspected more all day long.

Third one: Read page 3. I felt NA1 was super scummy on page three. It was going to take a lot to change my vote from then on.

Any other questions about my play?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by tclawren »

UNVOTE:

@ABR:Why didn't you renounce the fake claim earlier?

@Benmage: You're kidding me right? DH is supertown. He's by far my strongest read.

@Drew: Do you have any other reason for voting me besides I was the one on that wagon the longest?

Let me reread and I'll be back with a vote.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #11) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by tclawren »

VOTE: Pappumsrat

1) That hammer was bad. NA1's reaction to the gambit(?) was totally a town reaction.
2) You keep on wanting to send the town down paths of confusion. First you ask about everyone's knowledge about the flavor. This doesn't help town at all and really detracts from scumhunting. And then today you ask everyone's opinion about a massclaim, which at this stage of the game won't help at all and will probably just offer up mass confusion.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by tclawren »

DemonHybrid wrote:
first one: It was after you put some heat on him. I saw the point you were making. I agreed with it. I voted. What's wrong with that?

It'd be fine if you didn't do almost the same exact thing with an FoS on TF.

Also, I'm not buying that "I used an FoS because I felt better with my vote on NA1". You didn't have to use an FoS at all. In fact, I RARELY see FoSes used, and having it used twice in a row in a wagon that flared up and died really quickly reads as REALLY weird to me. Was FoSes the flavor of the day that day, or what?

This is something I noticed and something you can't talk your way out of. And you aren't even assessing ABR's claim right. You completely ignore motivations and see things at face value, so either you're not really thinking things through or you're a smooth talking mafioso.

My post was about something completely different than Pappums. His was about the lack of a vote in TF's post. Mine was about his flip flop. You are misrepping me bad.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #13) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:54 am

Post by tclawren »

It was obvious that NA1 seriously thought that he was dead, just read his posts. And then Pappum's immediately comes in and goes like "HEY, THAT WASN'T THE HAMMER AND YOU KNOW IT" and hammers without a second thought. His excuse that it was AtE is a little suspect, mainly because I really don't think that post was really AtE as much as being as honest as possible.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #14) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by tclawren »

Sorry everyone. I forgot to put V/LA on this site. Reading now.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #15) » Mon May 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by tclawren »

VOTE: Benmage

Benmage is scummy as hell, I hate his comments at the end of yesterday and his attacks on DH today are terrible and don't make sense.
I will also be down with a Drew lynch today (mainly for yesterday).
I don't like DH's hammer, but his D1 play is so obviously town it hurts.
ABR is still town.
I will have to Iso Spit and Elsa later.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”