Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I want to be the best, there ever was. To beat all the rest, yeah that's my cause!

Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey. Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey. Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly. Ponyta, Vaporeon, Polywrath, Butterfree!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta' catch 'em all! Pokémon!

I'll search across the land, look far and wide. Release from my hand, the power that's inside!

Venomoth, Poliwag, Nidorino, Golduck. Ivysaur, Grimer, Victreebell, Moltres. Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Abra, Jigglypuff. Kingler, Rhydon, Clefable, Wigglytuff!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta' catch 'em all! Gotta' catch 'em all! Pokémon!

Zubat, Primeape, Meowth, Onix. Geodude, Rapidash, Magneton, Snorlax. Gengar, Tangela, Goldeen, Spearow. Weezing, Seel, Gyarados, Slowbrow!

Gotta' catch 'em all, gotta' catch 'em all! Yeah! Gotta' catch 'em all, gotta' catch 'em all! Yeah! Gotta' catch 'em all, pokémon! Ow!

Kabuto, Persian, Paras, Horsea. Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbell. Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew. Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu!!!

At least 150, or more to see. To be a pokémon master is my destiny!

Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke. Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon. Blastoise, Polywhirl, Oddish, Drowzee. Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie! Woo!

We're at the half-way point. Doin' great so far! What's all this 'we stuff?' I'm doin' all the hard work! Break time's over. Here we go!

Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy. Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby. Likitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran. Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan!

Gotta' catch 'em all, gotta' catch 'em all! Yeah! Gotta' catch 'em all, gotta' catch 'em all! Yeah!

Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedril. Haunter. Squirtle. Chansey! Pokémon! Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong. Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon!

At least 150, or more to see. To be a pokémon master is my destiny!

Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing. Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp. Ninetails, Ekans, Omastar. Scyther, Tenatcool, Dragonair, Magmar!

Woah! Catch yer breath, man. Shake out those lipsi t's downhill from here. Just 24 more to go! Now it gets tricky - so listen real good!

Sandslash, Hitmonlee, Psyduck, Arcanine, Eevee, Exeggutor, Kabutops, Zapdos, Dratini, Growlithe, Mr. Mime, Cubone, Graveler, Voltorb, Gloom!!!

We're almost home! Gotta' catch 'em all, gotta' catch 'em all! Yow! Gotta' catch 'em all, gotta' catch 'em all! Huh! (Gotta catch 'em all pokémon, yeah)

Charmeleon! Wartortle! Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aerodactyl. Omanyte! Slowpoke! Pidgeot, Arbok, that's all folks!

Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta' catch 'em all! Oooh, gotta' catch 'em all, pokémon! Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta' catch 'em all! Oooh, gotta' catch 'em all, pokémon! Catch 'em, catch 'em, gotta' catch 'em all! Gotta' catch 'em all! Pokémon!
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

NS wrote:3) Why do you want to know this?

Question dodger!
Shun: Nobody Special
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

NS wrote:Okay, YOU tell ME why it's not a scummy thing to ask.

Its basically a way of saying "Was your vote a RV or not", I see no harm in that question.

Charlie wrote:Oh yes. There are tons of things I can pick on it, but I'd rather stay mum about it until more people post. Be patient, good things come unto those who wait.

How will more people posting change your answers? I agree with RC, if you have something to say, stop avoiding it.

Unshun, Shun: Charlie
Pressure vote :D
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Umbrage wrote:Doom, who do you find the most scummy?

I find Charlie most scummy for his failure to answer RC's questions and his auto writing off Krypt as town for D1. So I suppose my pressure vote is partially a real vote and the "pressure" part is just a bonus.

tans wrote:Why a pressure vote this early? You trying to get claims already?

Pressure vote=/=claims. I am pressure voting because I am expressing that I want Charlie to explain the "tons of things" he can say about RC's post.

RC wrote:b) What's with the smiley? Trying to tell everyone (including Charlie, who you're voting) that your vote is not serious at all?

What is this I don't even. A smiley is just a smiley. Your nitpicking has been noted :D :) :lol: :P :roll: :wink: :cool: (And no; The smileys don't mean anything here either other than to prove my point.)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Pel-
1. Off of the top of my head I can't think of anything that someone else hasn't already said. If I think of something I will post it.
2. I would like to hear more talk about anything really from Zodiark and from Rinox about his vote on Krypt.
3. Its odd but unfortunately I have seen it from lazy town/town that feels compelled to RV no matter the circumstances. I'm probably not going to make much out of it until we hear more from him.

Pel wrote:#3 just read this after finishing the rest of my post, I disagree with you on the point of nitpicking, I have found it to be a valid way to find scum

I agree with you on this but it can also be used as a tool for scum to make their cases look larger than they really are by focusing on the smallest things and to push a town ML by making town look it insignificant things rather than the big picture.

Pul wrote:Btw, are the areas better than spoilers?
Are the numbers good or bad?

I couldn't care less about the areas/spoilers. Both are fine to me. The numbering is good though to keep things organized.

NS wrote:
1) No, he's still alive.

2) I want to know why he's still alive.

These answers seem "off" to me.

@NS- If a RC quicklynch were to happen right now, would you be fine with it? How convinced are you that RC is scum?

NS wrote:If you tell me you don't have one, I will Shun you.

Why exactly?

As for me I have no post restrictions.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Fri May 06, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

NS wrote:
@Doom -- I would be fine with an RC quicklynch right now, or anytime. He's anti-town. I'm not convinced he's scum, but he is certainly anti-town; moreso at this moment than anyone else IMO.

This is terrible. The towns first goal on D1 should be scumhunting, not policy lynching. Policy lynching should only be used if no other reasonable lynch decision can be made.

NS wrote:I would Shun Pulin if he claimed to have no post restriction because his needless adding of complexity to an already complex game is also anti-town.

Same as above although I must ask-Is it really that much more complex to be worth a policy lynch? As long as you can understand it, I see no problem.

Zodiark wrote:
And since when was having a life a scum tell? Having three posts by page 4 is hardly inactivity, and this is far too early in the game to be saying 'LOL HES AN IRONIC BULLSHITTER CAUSE HE SAYS ABOUT POSTING CONTENT WITHOUT POSTING ANY HIMSELF'.

He called you out for not posting much useful content. You don't need that much time to post useful things to go off of.

As for the Alliance debate: I think it's way too early for one at this point. Sure they can be useful but when its this early in the game, scum infiltration will be easy. Also, I have to agree with Umbrage to a point. Large walls of text about alliances are distracting and don't really help. I feel as if everyone here is either pro-alliance at this point or they aren't and are unlikely to change. Alliance discussion is fine but when it takes up the bulk of your posts, its not helpful anymore, just distracting people away from scumhunting.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Fri May 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

RC wrote:
Doombunny. Who do you think is scum or town? And why?

My top four reads (in order) are-

1. Charlie for reasons already stated
2. NS for trying to pull off policy lynches rather than people he finds scummy-possibly to just bring a mislynch without having to take as much blame
3. Zodiark for not contributing much (The only person that we know of that he thinks is scummy is tan but the case is weak and may be artly OMGUS) and trying to use "I'm not on that often" as an excuse
4. You for distracting the town from scumhunting.

Everyone else is null for the most part although some are leaning town for various good posts.

@NS- I recall asking you a question in my last post. Care to answer it?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #7) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Charlie- Most everyone has posted since you said you'd comment on post 65. Let's see it.

NS wrote:
And, I'm really not as big on policy lynches as this thread makes it seem. There just wasn't a whole lot else to work with early on in the thread.

There is plenty to work with now and yet you're still voting RC for the same reasons. Who are your top two scumreads w/ reasoning and why do you feel as if RC is a better lynch than them?

Charlie wrote:My vote (shun) on ReaperCharlie stays. Suffice to say I've seen him as Mafia once and as third party once. I feel the playstyle in those games and here are the same. Although his wall are null to me, they still give me a bad feeling. This is called gut, and I'll stand by it.

Your strongest read at this point is gut with nothing else to back it up? As with NS, we have plenty to go on at this point. Same question to you as I asked NS up above.

RC wrote:4. Read my whole posts, please. This one and the others. I happen to think Alliance Discussion Stage (ADS) is at LEAST twice as good as RVS or RQS in terms of polarizing people in a "moral" argument, and the only thing it lacks is the contrivance and possible pre-planning that scum do in order to make others look scummy during RVS and RQS. The only reason you think Alliance Discussion is DISTRACTING from scumhunting is because you haven't tried to use it to scumhunt before, like I have, and am.

As I said before, discussion about alliances are fine and all and I can see the benefits of one (Although not so early) but when your whole posts are about them rather than catching scum, that's where the issue lies. You may be correct that I just haven't seen it in use before and used to vatch scum and your last few posts have been good-posts so i wouldn't mind letting this slide.

Hiraki wrote:Oh yeah. Because all townies don't skim huge posts.

I'm going to write a wall, and I'm going to rape this shit.

Thank you for making me motivated RC.

If you have the time to write a wall I'd assume you have the time to read one. Not reading posts (Yes, even large walls) is anti-town at best.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #8) » Sat May 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Umbrage wrote:NO MORE FUCKING TEXT WALLS. NO MORE 'I HATE PLAYER X CUZ HE DOESN'T WANT AN ALLIANCE'. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SCUMHUNT.

What is this I don't even. Maybe you should read the entire post instead of singling out what you want to see. There is some scumhunting going on in there.

Pul wrote:1. Would you feel more comfortable if someone other than RC was 'leading' the alliance?
2. What do you think of the original position that the alliance should have less than half the players in it?
3. Do you think that by talking about this we may discover who is scum, just like discussing anything else in game?
4. The alliance is a tool to get scum to reveal themselves. Could this work if there was only one scum group?

1. No I wouldn't. It's way too early for an alliance at this point and a differant leader wouldn't cahnge that.
2. If we do end up with an alliance, I would have to agree with that point. With too large of an alliance, there are bound to be scum in it. A small group of the most town players is best.
3. I doubt it.
4. Of course

Umbrage wrote:I've been out finding scum. And I found one. His name is tanstalas.

...But you're voting for RC?

Umbrage wrote:More bullshit.

Care to explain why?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #9) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zodiark wrote:Wow, now scum is appealing to the mod, and threatening to rage-quit. So add that to the long list of reasons to vote tans.

What is this I don't even. How exactly is this scummy? I see no reason for scum to do this or town not to. Town can get offened just as much as scum can.

Umbrage wrote:Doom clearly not reading my posts? Check.

You're going to have to point out to me where I didn't because I don't see anything where you've moved your vote off of RC or explained how tans post was "bullshit".
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #10) » Sun May 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Hiraki wrote:Maybe he's just busy? I don't see why this is so monumental. If RC has a good case, Charlie won't be able to defend against it well in any time.

He said that "I'd rather stay mum about it until more people post." Not "I'm busy", not "I can't do this right now", just putting it off while waiting for others to post. Can you see why a townie would do this because I sure can't, even more so since he didn't do it in his latest post either.

Hiraki wrote:
Ha.

Hahaha.

Hahahahahaha.

This is the best defense ever! I am now 100% convinced you are town!

Umbrage wrote:I find the recent drop in his activity suspicious, but I don't see how his play has been lagging. He doesn't make text walls, which I regard as a pro-town attribute.

Can you elaborate on this? How does no text walls=town? What makes town more unlikely to post walls than scum do?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #11) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Hiraki wrote:You have heard of this cool thing about lying?

Why yes I have and if he is lying, well, that just makes it even worse. I don't think I understand the point you're trying to make.

Hiraki wrote:Plus what's so bad about it?

He's blatantly just ignoring a case on him with the appearance that he has a really good defense but he just doesn't want to share it (Kind of like you and your laughing just cause you don't want to post a real defense :wink: ). It allows scum to try and just walk away from an argument unscathed and with little attention. He may also have been waiting for someone else to respond to the post to try and leech of of what they said.

@Umbrage- I don't think you've really answered our questions to our fullest. Why would a townie be less likely to post a wall than scum? Also, what is wrong with a wall in general? I can see how large walls with no point to them are scummy but what about walls that do contain good content?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #12) » Mon May 09, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zod wrote:If anyone has any points they want addressed, please bring them up.

In your ISO #7 you say that you think Tans is scummy for "appealing to the mod and threatening to rage quit". My question was, how is this scummy, why scum are more likely to do this than town, and how does this help scum?

@Charlie- I believe you've missed my other question. In your post before this you said your vote on RC was kostly due to gut. Who are your top two scumreads and why are they not as good of a vote as RC?

Actually, I asked the same question to NS and he ignored it too.

Since Tans drew it to my attention...

Hiraki wrote:I'm really not striving to make one person think I'm town. Including for such pitiful reasons.

This doesn't really matter to me either. What DOES matter is that you threw out the thingy I made on you with no defense to be seen which signals my scum-alarms.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #13) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

You do realize your defenses don't hold any merit unless you back them up, Hiraki. You can laugh at my posts and call my reads borked all you want but you really have no argument (inb4 another "OMG your post is crap but I don't feel like explaining it")
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #14) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I'm not going to force you to or anything. It doesn't effect me if you do or don't, the only thing it changes is my read on you so yes, I suppose I would prefer it.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #15) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Hiraki wrote:You went for the safe behavior, rather than the behavior(aggressive) you've usually given me.

And this tells you what exactly?

Hiraki wrote:Oh but you did force me to do something.

Huh?

[quote="
Hiraki
RC]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA--*chokes*

*coughing*

Lol. That made my morning. Catching up now.[/quote]

Kewl story bro. Now did you actually have anything to say about it or what? Even if you are busy and don't have much time, if you had enough time to post this, you should have enough time to post some substance.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #16) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:27 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Zod+Hiraki- Where's the answers to my questions?

Zod wrote:Theres a difference between not posting content, and posting anti-content.

Both are bad though. I don't know why you think town could win if nobody posts any content and would like an explanation on how.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #17) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zod wrote:I never nessicarily said it was scummy. A reason to vote != something scummy.

Then why would you want to vote him for that? I see no reason for it.

Zod wrote:Plus, he was trying to break the game through mod intervention, and threatening to quit if he didn't get his game-breaking. Scum are more likely to do this because a free kill is a free kill.

He wanted Umbrage to get a warning for attacking him. How the heck does this break the game?

Krypt wrote:
Zod isn't scummy though Tans.

This is not a good justification.

ReaperCharlie, really? If you admit that annoy other players on purpose? What good is it to you, or indeed any of us? It's just distracting. Please stop.

Oh yes. There are tons of things I can pick on it, but I'd rather stay mum about it until more people post. Be patient, good things come unto those who wait.

Start talking ..

This has not stopped being a thing.

You know what? This translation is crap.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #18) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Charlie wrote:I can go further to explain the logic behind this if asked.

This is me asking.

Charlie wrote:ReaperCharlie - Really think he's Mafia here.

charlie wrote:OK, so that was kinda messy. Sorry. But If we take away those truly null, this leaves behind

Nobody Special
Umbrage
Hiraki
Rhinox

Contradiction much? Also, you say you took away the null reads but you listed Umbrage and Rhinox as null. Care to explain? Do you find RC scummy or null/town? do you find Umbrage and Rhinox null or scummy? Also, you skipped over the last part of my question- Why is RC a better lynch than any of these people?

@Hiraki- Tomorrow what?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #19) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

RC wrote:Do YOU think I'm scum, Doombunny?

I'm null leaning scum on you right now. when you do post content its good and helps out town but lately you just seem to be creating noise and posting worthless crap rather than anything worthwhile.

RC wrote:Actually, who DO you think is scum?

I've posted a list a bit back. For the most part its the same although my Zod and Charlie reads are getting stronger.

RC wrote:The last Vote/Shun you placed was a week ago, and it was a "pressure vote".

Didn't I already talk about this? It was a pressure/real vote and recently my read on Charlie has gotten stronger.

RC wrote:Shun: Doombunny

And are you just shunning me for the hell of it or do you actually have a case?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #20) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

RC wrote:
Do you actually think the "worthless crap" I post doesn't have a purpose? The vast majority of it is reaction testing.

You are giving me reactions right now, which I am in turn gauging. In other words, not so worthless.

Even so, you can do some real scumhunting in those posts instead of something like your superman poem or whatever.

RC wrote:I'd like you to tell me in about 10-15 words why you think Charlie is scum, and should be lynched.

Doesn't answer questions, gives crappy reads, strongest case mainly gut.

RC wrote:Do the same for Zod, if you like.

ignores questions, doesn't give many reads on people, finds asking Haylen for a warning scummy.

RC wrote:Why? Nervous?

Three reasons: a) So I can defend myself b) So I know your reasoning is legit and not just crap c) Because hiding information from the rest of the town is a no-no.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #21) » Fri May 13, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

RC wrote:Why would you say it's "too early" for an alliance? From my experience, some alliances become ripe early, some later on. But I do agree with Pulindar that multi-scum in a mini-game would make for a very confusing alliance experience indeed. I didn't think of this too thoroughly before, and I'm having second thoughts about it. Still though, why is it "too early"? You didn't mention any reasons.

I have been in a game with something similar to an alliance (Not exactly but pretty close), and while it worked out well enough up until endgame, the alliance needed clearly defined pro-town players and anti-town players which I don't feel we really have much of a line separating them yet.

RC wrote:#202 still: Did Umbrage ever answer the question about why he's bulldogging tanstalas so hard for being scum, but isn't actually voting him?

I skimmed through the game and haven't seen anything so I doubt it. I may have just missed it though.

Hayl wrote:Orrr. You can just look at the list of previous games I have run on my wiki and find them on MS. Sorry, as a mod, I like to stay out of the game as much as possible because Farside has threatened to 'have words' with me before now for accidentally letting info slip

This means no (I've checked).
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #22) » Fri May 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

RC wrote:
Do you or do you not understand the importance of the Alliance being a viable solution WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS SCUM PENETRATION/INFILTRATION? It will still work either way.

I understand this but from personal experience I'm still just kind of uneasy about the whole thing since the scum in the game I was in were able to outmaneuver the alliance and take the win. I suppose it may just be stubbornness but I'd rather wait until D2 at least until I'd like to see an alliance.

RC wrote:Yo Umbrage: Why?

^
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #23) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zod wrote:Ever heard of a thing called anti-town?

Voting someone for being anti-town is one thing (A policy lynch). Voting someone for being scummy is another (A fo' sho vote). Tell me, which do you think is better?

Zod wrote:
1) All questions put forward by you to me have been answered.
2) You want my reads?
3) As said.

1a) Yes, but not as quickly as you could have. If I have to remind you to answer something, we have an issue.
1b) This point is bull. You never answered by second question in the post where "Then why would you want to vote him for that? I see no reason for it." came from (Namely How does asking the mod to give someone a warning break the game). I see NO reason whatsoever why someone would see one question but miss the other.
2) Yes. You've only given real cases on tans and RC (to a point). Surely you have more than this.
3) As just stated Lynching scummy people>Policy lynches
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #24) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Hiraki wrote:Because you've totally said a lot too. Not that you've promised things, but still. You should get my drift.

I don't beleive I do get your drift. Enlighten me.

Hiraki wrote:This is crap.

Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to remember how convincing this is.

Hiraki wrote:This seems like you're just going after Charlie for revenge at this point because you believe he can't say much about it.

While not being able to say much about it may have been one of the ways it could have ended up, there could have been plenty of other ways as well. Tell me, why
wouldn't
I have wanted to know the information?

Hiraki wrote:Thanks for explaining.

Oh the irony.

The reasons these seemed off to me is that NS looked like he was ready for a lynch early on in the game off of a weak case. Which is you know... Bad.

And yes, I have been reading.

Charlie wrote:Rhinox's posting seems like he's posting without actually posting.

Can you explain what you mean by this?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #25) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

I'm sorry I have to do this but due to things out of my control, I won't be able to dedicate as much time to this game as I probably should and it would be best for me if I replace out.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”