AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #0) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Sooooo I wasn't keeping track of this game that closely so maybe there was a reason this didn't happen, but @NOPOINT - Why the fuck did you not claim one-shot Dayvig and then PROVE IT IN THE THE FUCKING THREAD? That was the COUP DE GRACE of the godfather role ... and you used it to fire a blank shot into a SK you knew was bulletproof.

Why?

WHY?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #1) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:10 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Its not different than some other Non-Town faction outing another with their dying breathe.

...which you don't support, remember?
MagnaofIllusion in the Metropolis: Revisited Nightriders QT wrote:OFFICAL NOTICE TO THE MOLE -

When your faction offically loses its win condition if you or your cohorts out the rest of this team in thread you will make my personal Blacklist. I'm giving you this warning because I find the set-up to be flawed greatly due to this possibility that my faction can lose do to no fault of my own. You have been warned.

If the mafia still had a chance to win, then I would agree with you - outing Fate would have had strategic value, as it would ensure a lynch was spent somewhere OTHER than on scum. However, nopoint outed Fate post-hammer out of spite. In my mind, this is no different than if the IC mole had outed our team post-loss out of spite in Metropolis.

(Operating under the assumption that the IC had their original win condition before ReaperCharlie fucked everything up, of course - which was when you made that post).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”