Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

/cookies

I HATE RVS. Someone do something stupid soon.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:11 am

Occult wrote:From my experience, players are going to suggest policy lynches, its hardly a scum tell. Trying to start a easy wagon without stating a reason, that my friend is a scum tell.

FoS:Glass (-2)

To make my positions clear this game, I will be stealing from Mr. Vollkan's playbook and
ALL
of your actions will be scored. I have a detailed flow chart of every possible action one can have as well as every possible reaction to every possible actions. Through the powers of
math
and
eqautions
all of my decisions will be made by the
cold hand of science
this game, no
emotions
will be involved what so ever.

Oh no, not this systematic point assessment crap again. DIE DIE DIE.

Vote: Occult

I also disagree with the whole "trap" argument. Its becoming really popular as im seeing it over and over again. Its about time a scum tried it to gain some illicit towncred.

Anyone else notice that not all of the vote count seemed off?

Im also not going to deal with Vezo at the moment. We should get rid of him before the end of the game, but I think we got scum in Occult here now.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Hey Umbrage, notice how the first post Occult put out (#38) is so different than (#43)? Occult didnt panic when he got the first three votes. His plan was in full effect and was ready to start a crapwagon on Surye.

Then, Votes #4 and #5 came from you and I, and he started to PANIC. (Or worry, as stated by the mod list). He started to scramble, oh shit, this scum gambit it backfired on him. So he started backpedaling like a clown on an unicycle. "Oh heys guyz, it was a tactic, to catch scum. Yea. I was kidding, yea. Thats it".

Basically, Occult was trying to be cute and pull a scum ploy and he got CAUGHT. I think Occult is a good lynch candidate right now. Vezo wasnt being elaborate when he was fucking with the town, but Occult was being downright deliberate. Time to hang, OccultScum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:58 am

Because Lambda thinks that's she's so fucking special that she doesn't need to actually explain herself. She's plunked down votes with no sort of discourse twice now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:08 am

Its not just having a point system Cooldog. Is that the point system is a LIE.

Not only was it a LIE, then Occult claimed that it was an elaborate TRAP.

But it wasnt just a TRAP, he then further backpedaled and called it a JOKE.

In other words, Occult is just simply NOT telling the TRUTH.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:22 pm

My vote aint changing. OccultScum needs to hang.

And Umbrage, all the smilies in the world dont explain why Lamda suddenly switched to me. Are her smilies traps too? She can twitch all she wants, but how useful is she really going to be as we progress?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:59 am

Holy shit, Glass, I completely forgot about that. I did NOT receive any message.

That's yet another LIE from Occult.

Its time for him to hang. Hey Lambda, what's it going to be? You're still going to twitch and be obtuse or you'll still coming after me?

Why don't you start using smilies and communicate in morse code?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:36 am

In that case Lamda, since Oocult and I are the embodiment of evil in your eyes, why not Oocult first?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Lambda could always be faking it too.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Oh yea, Occult is also posting like scum that's caught and is tryinbg to wiggle himkself out. He has been caught in about four lies so far. First he started all aggressive now he is trying to dial it down and appealing to Umbrage. Notice how Occult doiesnt give a fuck about Surye anymore. What else is there to say?

Time to lynch OccultScum. I'm sure all of his scumbuddies have abandoned him by now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Lambda could always be faking it too.

:!: :!: :!:

-points finger at you and jumps up and down-

-drags you to the tallest tree in the village and hangs you from it-

-looks for support-

That's an intense reaction, I wonder if I'm on to something here. You know, that's one hell of a post restriction. She still gets to communicate more than Charlie Chaplin did in any of his silent movies. I can't wait to see what she does when suddenly she is miraculously cured of her ailment and gets to post like nornal people again. In the meantime, I will keep watching to see if her head explodes.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:47 am

Not true Dog. Weren't you in that game with me where I nailed that Lord Cable guy on day 1? I was all over him from the start because I was sure of it. Once I find scum, there is no point in hesitating, once you flip one scum, the rest are ridiculously easy to find.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:37 am

I think Occult is full of crap. I still haven't received a PM due to my status. So clearly Occult is scum trying to half ass claim some PR.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:55 am

Nice try Lambda, but Occult claimed to be receiving messages since he was worried. Whyt are you plunking down such a hardcore defense now? Were you looking to employ a weak bus and it backfired on you?

I'm convinced that Occult is a scumbag, so why aren't you?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:10 am

Whatever, I can hold up a finger for you too.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:48 am

I cant wait to see what crapass bullshit fake fantasy roleclaim Occult has come up for us.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:59 am

So who are we waiting on? Lambda and who else?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 am

Telling Occult that youre going to hammer him isnt much incentive to get him to explain himself.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:45 am

uh oh, you pissed of Lambda now! Shes going to twitch like an epileptic and wag her finger at you now!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:17 pm

So we have a 5 time liar in Occult who has already pretty much given up on this game (scum trait)

Then you have me hunting scum down. Other than you guys playing with your junior detective kit, what exactly is this case on me? And if Occult is so evil, why not just lynch him? He isnt going to come back and say anything, so what are we waiting for?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:27 am

Sure it can since Occult was a LIAR!

You didn't forget that whole jailkeeper stunt, did you? He might as well be an honorary scumbag if he was going to pull buillshit like that.

Lambda just has a bug up her ass about me. If she can't make a proper case against me I'm just going to ignore her. She's pretty useless as it is now.

I don't know why Hiraki was killed and I don't care. But Cooldog is right. At least one scum was the Occult wagon and one was off it. I will figure out who the scum is soon.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:46 am

I have a wacky suspicion that you're the one trying to frame me and set me up Lamda.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:16 am

@mod: Is the player list on the first post correct?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:55 am

@mod: Thanks for fixing the first post. Do you have an official vote count from the lynch too?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Yea and maybe after this ill finally get my diploma from my Mafia 101 class.

Lambda is fucking insane. Does she think I'm some n00b? I wrote the book on how to play the basic scum 10 years ago. That a rookie mistake that she is jumping all over, not something that comes from me. She is also ignoring the fact that Occult was a LIAR and that I wasn't the only one on the wagon, yet she wants me and me only. She's just hard tunneling because she is short bus useless here, so how could she change her stance now?

Its hard to find scum with all of these lurkers, but I will find me one next, oh yess I will. I'm doing ISO's now and I will find you scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 pm

So you want to lynch me over WIFOM? Really? What a great scumhunter you are Lambda. Don't forget that YOU were WRONG about Occult too, so don't come at me polishing your halo.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:26 am

Any conspiracy theorist would tell you that LLD sure seems to post a lot for a supposed townperson with a post restriction. The initial assumption would be for a townsperson that cant say anything to not be so aggressive. The mute would simply follow along and maybe add a point or two however they can.

But for a townie to act as judge, jury and executioner? Doesnt seem right. Its quite possible that LLD is the last scum and trying to hide in plain site. Now THAT would make sense.

Im not ready to pull that trigger yet though. I do have my eye on LLD and her obsession with me though.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:53 am

ooh boy! She wants to hang Vezok now too! I see a pattern here, you say anything negative about her and then she wants you dead. Way to scumhunt there, champ. Youre nothing more than a distraction.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:37 pm

She sure gets to say a lot for someone thats supposed to be mute.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:14 pm

Or youre scum faking it, but still somehow have to find a way to lynch people.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Umbrage wrote:
when did i EVER say that IS was scummy because hiraki ended up dead? wtf?

Maybe you didn't. Can't remember. Just wanted to get that in there.

It wasnt LobsterLady that said it, it was the "mute"
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 am

Here is the Occult vote count:

Glass, Surye, Umbrage, Internet Stranger, vezokpiraka, CooLDoG, Animo (failed), nopoint

Non-voters:
LLD - (IS)
HotelSierra/Hiraki - (IS)
Occult
LobsterLady
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 am

Bah, hit the button early. Lets try again:

Here is the Occult vote count:

Glass, Surye, Umbrage, Internet Stranger, vezokpiraka, CooLDoG, Animo (failed), nopoint

Non-voters:
LLD - (IS)
HotelSierra/Hiraki - (IS)
Occult
LobsterLady

So LLD is just a nuisance and a distraction. LobsterLady had just freshly came in. Since Hiraki and Occult are dead, are we saying that all of the scum were on the Occult wagon? If so where?
I see three groups of voters:

Early voters: Glass, Surye
Hammerers: Animo, nopoint, Umbrage
filler: Cooldog, Vezo

I find it unlikely that all of the scum where on the wagon, so we have one more group:

Non-voters: LLD, LobsterLady

I say that Umbrage is less likely to be scum. Townies forget about games, scum generally dont.

That being said, scum do like to try and distance, so 3 out of those 4 groups contain one scum. That being said, the evidence on Cooldog is mounting. I still dont trust LLD and there is a likely chance that she is faking it. Surye is being ominously quiet and nopoint does something weird:

Why would he say that he doesnt want Occult lynched yet, but then lynch him? And why hasnt anyone else noticed? Where is LLD flipping out and twitching her finger around? I also see nopoint sitting back and taking pot shots at me, then jumping on a quick Cooldog wagon. He seems like opportunistic scum to me.

nopointinactingup wrote:
HHHMMMMMMMMMM .......

And no, I don't have post restriction ^^

@Lobsta: why do you think Occult can JK?

I think Occult ought to be the lynch for today but I don't want a lynch just yet when we can get sm juicy info out of player/mod/set-up
for example,
- Hiraki and Lobsta's slot might very likely be town-town if the mod mistakenly sent them the same role
- we can run different players to L-1 to see if there is really is any other messages sent if a player's status decrease. If Occult is lying then we know for sure. If Occult is truthful, we get other awesome roles

Illegitimately
Vote:Occult
:D

Vote: nopoint
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 am

Oh and Umbrage is filler, not a hammerer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:22 am

For Vezo:

nopointinactingup wrote:

HHHMMMMMMMMMM .......

And no, I don't have post restriction ^^

@Lobsta: why do you think Occult can JK?

I think Occult ought to be the lynch for today
but I don't want a lynch just yet
when we can get sm juicy info out of player/mod/set-up
for example,
- Hiraki and Lobsta's slot might very likely be town-town if the mod mistakenly sent them the same role
- we can run different players to L-1 to see if there is really is any other messages sent if a player's status decrease. If Occult is lying then we know for sure. If Occult is truthful, we get other awesome roles

Illegitimately
Vote:Occult
:D

Doesnt want to lynch Occult: Hammers him 3 lines later.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:44 pm

LLD is an useless OMGUS machine. Im ok with lynching her and nopoint.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:07 am

Im not lynching Cooldog either.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 am

I'm sure that the mod isn't an idiot. There are probably all sorts of wacky shennanigans going on.

That being said, I feel like the case on no point is good, so why are you all finding ways to ignore him and not vote for him? I'm suspicious of anyone not voting for nopoint right now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:59 am

Cooldog, if what you say is true, then Occult also had JK powers as well. No opinion about nopoint?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:07 am

Hey Umbrage, you don't feel like maybe, just maybe, that you might possibly perhaps be cheerleading Cooldog a little bit too hard?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:47 am

Hmm, that little spat is now starting to look fake too. Something fishy is going on here. Even so, I would be happy to get rid of LLD, that restriction seems fake to me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:18 am

Wait a minute, WTF?

So there is no post restriction anymore? No announcement, no explanation, no cheers? Just drops all pretense and just attacks?
Thats it, im done with her, time to die, scum.

Unvote: nopoint
Vote: LLD

You better start explaining yourself soon, Missy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:08 am

She wouldnt have received a warning in the inbox after skirting the rules for so long and making the mod look like a dope. She would have been modkilled and dead, dead, dead.

Its clear to me that she plainly fucked up her fake role, so now its time to die scum. Die, scum, DIE.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:36 am

Bravo, Glass. Bravo! You happened to mention everything that has happened today with the EXCEPTION OF LLD. No opinion on her? Or were you trying very hard to misdirect away from her? You dont care that she "slipped"? You dont care that she should have been modkilled?

You dont think that she is flat out faking it? Or is she your partner and you need to get someone else on the hook now?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:51 am

Its not just that Glass. You didnt forget the whole "point at Occult and IS, point at noose" bullshit, right? Its her off-voting on an Occult lynch that she helped bandwagon in the beginning. Its almost as if she knew it was going to be a mislynch after all so she hopped off the Occult wagon and went to the safe spot that she created earlier (that being a wagon on me).

Shes fucked up several times on a post restriction, by either bending the rules or just completely fucking up.

Even today, im not going to sheep CoolDog or gobble him up like Umbrage is doing (which is rather suspicious in itself), but he sure does seem like an easy lynch that she still attaching herself onto.

The point is that we dont have much to go on anyways due to massive lurking and "oops I forgot to post" shenanigans. I could be stubborn and hanker on the one thing I have on nopoint or go along with an LLD lynch that honestly has a very good chance of turning up scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 am

Glass wrote:

IS wrote:Its not just that Glass. You didnt forget the whole "point at Occult and IS, point at noose" bullshit, right? Its her off-voting on an Occult lynch that she helped bandwagon in the beginning. Its almost as if she knew it was going to be a mislynch after all so she hopped off the Occult wagon and went to the safe spot that she created earlier (that being a wagon on me).

This does not make sense. Assuming that you are town, she jumped off a town wagon and tried to start another wagon on another townie? Why?

Scum do this all the time as a way to distance themselves from a lynch while making it look like their a townie with a conscience. In fact, I dont recall her ever declaring Occult to be town when she switched her vote to me, it was pure OMGUS all the way because I was calling her out.

LLD needs to die, shes very likely to be scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:03 am

You meant: "he really believed Occult was scum".

Otherwise, hell yea, thats right!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:51 am

Maybe she is telling her scumbuddies to shoot me tonight.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:08 am

uh... I dont have a gun though. Are you really thinking of shooting me today?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:17 am

Oh well, how do you plan on shooting me tonight when youre going to be lynched today?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 am

Again, I do NOT have a gun.

Youre assuming that snapped = gun. Umbrage got something randomly, its possible that Occult got something randomly, now LLD got something randomly. I didnt get a gun or a jailkeep or whatever else someone else got.

For example, why didnt LLD get a jailkeep then?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:21 am

If thats what you want, shoot nopoint then. But youll have to make it a dayvig, youre not surviving the night. This is nothing more than yet another distraction from you.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:03 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:If thats what you want, shoot nopoint then. But youll have to make it a dayvig, youre not surviving the night. This is nothing more than yet another distraction from you.

-points at moon-

Exactly. Like I said, this is just a distraction. We have a scum and anyone that is hesitating is trying to avoid the bus.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:40 am

So now your latest trick is to throw more WIFOM my way? If I say that I dont have a gun, I DONT HAVE A GUN.

If I had a gun, I wouldnt care if you were lynched for your scumbaggery, your orphan voting, your lame excuses and your faking of a post restriction. I would just shoot you tonight instead.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”