LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:33 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

/cookies

replacing captaincuddles

ill be reading up now!
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:36 am

o yeah

unvote
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Occult wrote:Nope just a vanilla townie telling you the truth.

Mod: could you Jail keep Internet Stranger fro me?

....why jail keep internet stranger? :neutral:
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:19 am

sorry i had this huge post last night and i lost it because mafia scum wasnt working on my computer for whatever reason.

i also find occult scummy.

i dont want to hammer him right now with out him explaining why he JKed IS, and i have some other points i want to bring up as well.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:32 am

never said i would. you seemed to be wondering who out there was able to hammer, and i answered. of course his reasons would affect if i would hammer him or not.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:09 pm

alright here are my initial reads, though there isnt much on the day to go on yet.

@mod: did hiraki and i replace the same player?

Occult:
your fos on glass is weak. if you feel that way about finding scum, why not just vote for glass, why leave your rvs vote? also, what is this about mr volkans play book? this looks like a great way to appear like your are scumhunting, when you arent. a majority of your posts then on out, seem to just be giving you weak excuses for your scumminess, rather than legit motives or reasons, like post 38, where you say nothing get you out of rvs faster than posting something asinine. coupled with your vote on surye, you look like someone who is out to misrepresent player's posts as scummy. your flowchart thing...i dont even know why you brought it up. i feel like your joking is filling up holes in your posts, rather than clairifying them. scum.

while this is paranoia mafia, and it could be possible that you recieve messages while others do not, again im getting a vibe that you are using the theme of the mafia game to confuse town by gambitting. also, what i really dont understand is if you have some form of posting restriction, how could you be so...blind to LLD's obvious posting restriction? :neutral: unless of course it was made up.

also. why would you bring up in post 99 about throwing the idea out there that you could jk someone that town supposedly had insight on, and then jk IS without imput?

IS:
seems null to me, i think him taunting/bickering with LLD is distracting, but not necessarily scummy in itself. what LLD bolded in her post was about the only thing i could see that was really scummy, was him saying it'd be a good lynch for today. to me, it seemed a bit premature to say it would be a good lynch for today because thats something that scum would slip in to ready a mislynch. the borrowing of umbrage's points of occult's trap/joke/whatever thing also seems like it could be scum echoing a case to further instill a mislynch. the rest of his points, not borrowed by Umrage, like his post 53 seem on the money, and with occult acting this way, i get a nulltell out of him.

LLD:
her voting restriction really makes it hard for her to get her points across, but i have a pretty strong town read from her nonetheless. i dont fully see her IS case, or why she thinks it rivals Occult's scumminess, but from what i gather she obviously sees IS's actions as scum trying to rush a mislynch on occultwho, if town, is making himself an easy target for such a mislynch) and sheeping umbrage's initial points.

vezok:
??? i guess is town ??? i mean what scum claims sk in rvs?

umbrage:
the reaction to vezok's claim seems town to me, i also agree with you and LLD that internet stranger seems scummy for those reasons, and for the reasons that his badgering LLD is unproductive and distracting. your point on occult overreacting is spot on.

glass:
most of the game has talked about post restrictions, and not seeing how IS is scummy. null/scum read on glass, this game hasn't gone on for very long, but nothing about him has been really town.

cooldog:
null, seems to be challenging IS's fervor to lynch occult early on d1, which seems town to me, also the oversight on occult's post seems reads null as well, however as scum it gives him an opening to bus his scumbuddy later if need be. what im wondering is why didnt cooldog vote him right then and there? why wait?

nopointinacting up:
only one post has really given me a town vibe, and that was his 3rd post. leaning null/town for now. not really a whole lot to go on.

surye:
automatically town for having kittens. :P
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Hiraki wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:/cookies

replacing captaincuddles

ill be reading up now!
?

Btw. Internet and Occult need to die.

I don't need to say more, I will upon request of someone other than the other two though.

he needed 3 people replaced....maybe he pmed the wrong name by accident? :? :? :?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:52 am

hmmm...im here reading up.

why is cdog scummy vezok? and why is LLD scummy?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:24 am

there are only 2 people on the IS "wagon" right now...and considering how he spearheaded occult's lynch, im not surprised there are 2 votes on him right now.

ill read back over an post this afternoon :)
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:48 am

vezok, why do you think lld and cool are scum? and why arent you voting for one of them?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 pm

while ive never played a game with LLD in it, ive read quite a few where she was town, and her playstyle right now is giving off a town feel. i seriously doubt she is making this up, from what ive seen she likes to yell, argue, and freak out on people, i doubt she would give up what she really likes to do...to hyphenate everything. LLD is quite townie.

i think internet stranger is not helping by taking up a lot of his posts by just badgering LLD. i think this is scummy. to me, he is more of a distraction.

@umbrage, why is tunnelling scummy? and why in the hell is IS an easy lynch? isn't that a bit premature to state? i mean, there are literally 2 people voting for him...unless i missed a third vote. this doesnt seem like easy lynch 2k11.

why have your reads 180ed since d1?!

vote:umbrage

something really isnt adding up here.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Umbrage wrote:@ LC: Tunneling isn't scummy. I never said it was. Nice twisting of my words, scum.

wrote:from what ive seen she likes to yell, argue, and freak out on people, i doubt she would give up what she really likes to do.

Exact same thing could be said about IS. He's not obvious enough to make a Hiraki kill. Any argument to the contrary is scummy WIFOM.

when did i EVER say that IS was scummy because hiraki ended up dead? wtf?

and you said that LLD was scummy for tunnelling IS, and for making him an easy lynch target. both of these were premises to your argument that LLD is scum.

why would LLD be dead if she was obvtownw ith a posting restriction? this is total wifom just like hiraki.

why do you think IS is no longer scummy when you said so d1? why are you undercutting your own reads while saying that LLD isnt scum hunting when clearing she is...well, at least trying to. why am i gut scum?

and clearly her posting restriction does have an effect on scum hunting considering she apparently cant ask questions, cant form opinions without simply miming them or quoting people. thats what a posting restriction is supposed to do restrict you from doing things. thus it affects scumhunting.
youre scum.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:34 am

CooLDoG wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:-points at your blatant misrepresentation of an easy target-

-points at arbitrarily assigned numerical values that aid your argument but aren't valid-

-points at rope-

Okay, so you can't post in words but you can post like this.
let's test this out. What are your penalties for not posting actions? And post this:
-move's hands in sign language to say: I can bend the rules with actions. So why can't this work?-

Fos:Cooldog

talking about LLD's p.r. is wasting so much time. what is this nonesense.

i want to know from you. what you think of IS. you said he is a viable wagon, but your fencesitting by saying you dont now how his wagon materialized so quickly (2votes, egads). then you accuse umbrage of not reading up, when to see how his "wagon" materialized "so quickly" would be just as easy.

if you were so worried about a quicklynch...why did you put him at L-1 that early anyway?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:33 am

@nopoint, the illegitimate vote thing...why even bother with it? if there was even a slight chance that what you would do would hammer the person you didnt want to hammer, why do it? to me this seems like something that may give you an easy out for hammering him. "well, see, it was really the mod that messed up! i didnt mean to hammer, it was a joke!"

i think the wagon on cooldog has built up rather quickly. i did FoS cooldog, but i am not willing to hammer him this early d2, especially when there is a lot more to discuss.

vezokpiraka wrote:LLD and Scumdog.

Quality wagons.

I think I'm voting LLD right?
Let's get this lynch over with.

are you saying you are willing to hammer cooldog here? even though it was LLD who put cool dog at L-1? do you think this is bussing?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:41 am

being suspicious of everyone is a good start.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 pm

CooLDoG wrote:
unvote
I want to see if this works.

@IS, He may have gotten the same pm; all I'm saying is that I find it very odd for a player at l-1 to get super powers.

if we are on this speculation thing... jk would make sense to have as a superpower for L-1 though, because a 1 shot jk would be useful for scum or town respectively.

if occult had it, he announced he used it on IS, though i suppose post-lynch he may have been able to change his mind.

also....does anyone know why IS is paranoid status? or anything about the statuses?

@IS, after looking back, i would feel that nopoint is leaning town. the tone of his posts doesn't read as...oh shit! someone caught on to my pseudo hammer. it reads as town doing something stupid, thinking that the lack of unvote, and illegitimately hammering wouldn't have worked. i think no point has a...gasp no pun intended point, and i actually find surye more suspicious for sheeping you.

unvote
vote:surye
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:56 pm

ive never played with a vote blocker before, does it prevent your vote from showing up, or does it simply not allow you to move your vote?

-i dont get why vezok is trying to get momentum going for cooldogs lynch when he himself is voting LLD.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:31 pm

CooLDoG wrote:
7) I asked you to test your post restrictions limits. I find it very odd that a mute person can't use sign language.

what in the hell do you mean by sign language?

trying to get her to test her post restriction limits is wifom. if she is town, she cant because she will be modkilled, if she is scum, it seems you will just call her out for altering her post restriction.

do you have any town or scum reads besides LLD? you said you did a reread, have any changed?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:42 pm

CooLDoG wrote:I started this wagon, back off.

:neutral:

and what a tremendous 2 person wagon it is.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:52 am

O_O

fos:LLD
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:13 am

preemptive prod dodge/post thing.

still liking my vote on surye, i should post wednesday, though i may be back thursday.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:32 am

Umbrage wrote:^ I said something similar to what IS said, I think. When you think about it, it's a good scum tactic.

IS thinks Occult is scummy, and starts a wagon on him. LLD says both IS and Occult are scummy and votes IS. Occult gets lynched, and LLD attacks IS.

It's the perfect plan. You get to push a wagon on a townie while staying off that wagon AND have a fall guy after the flip!

Add that to the fact that the NK was someone who found IS scummy, which LLD was really quick to point out. If IS really wanted to kill someone who found him scummy, why not LLD or myself? We were regarded as very pro-town, and were after IS a lot more than Hiraki. It doesn't make sense.

Here's Hiraki's post that LLD quoted:

Btw. Internet and Occult need to die.

This is the only time he expressed suspicion of IS.

BUT, here's something that WASN'T quoted:

Oh LLD. You said that already.

Anyway, you can stop copying hagsfads(I don't care if I butchered it), and do something useful now.

Not like I can't handle things myself, but y'know.

Just stop copying.

Keep in mind that this was AFTER the previous quote.

So: Hiraki tells off LLD and IS. Hiraki dies, and LLD is quick to blame IS. LLD expects you to believe that IS led a wagon on a townie WITHOUT HAVING A PLAN TO LOSE THE BLAME. This should raise a red flag for you. Scum is scared of being in on a mislynch. They always try to make an excuse, either by acting indecisive and sheeping others, or by setting the wagon rolling without laying a vote, like LLD did. IS did neither of these things. LLD also expects you to believe IS killed Hiraki to shut him up, even though that is SUCH AN OBVIOUS SCUM MOVE. No scum would want to kill someone who did had done nothing but point in their direction the day before. That's suicide.

I don't buy IS as scum, if he is, he's really incompetent. When I played with him as scum before, he was anything but incompetent. His D1 play looks like he really believed Occult was town. D2, he was still reeling, ends up starting a wagon on nopoint, which goes nowhere.

On the other hand, LLD neatly distanced herself from the Occult lynch and AS SOON AS DAY BROKE had her new 'IS scum' argument ready. The whole thing reeks of scum setting up lynches.

Think about it. If either LLD or IS killed Hiraki, they HAD TO come up with a plan to shift the blame somewhere else. Otherwise they would've been easily caught. Only LLD acted like she had a plan.

i dont think they had to come up with a plan to shift the blame anywhere, and your speculation on why IS would kill you or LLD over hiraki is wifom at best. there were probably many different reasons why hiraki was decided to be killed n1, and one of those could have been to set both LLD and IS up for this kind of BS.

and now surye has sheeped his way on the wagon.

@surye, have you ever had a post restriction with this mod?

eh. i suppose its possible that Surye is bussing LLD. does this put LLD at L-1?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 am

i think cooldog did, but his vote was then on himself. something scummy happening with voting and statuses.

wtf guns?

still not feeling the LLD Lynch atm.

still really dont like Surye.

that could be true.... the whole name thing. but at the same time, would that be easy to manipulate for scum to figure out and give each other powers? like...jailkeeps or w/e?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:25 am

Surye wrote:IS, are you misunderstanding her this often on purpose? I have a hard time believing you believe your interpretations. I had a town read, but the more I read over your responses to LLD, you really stretch what she is conveying.

..shit. this is what i was thinking.

>_> damn you surye. now im confused.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Umbrage wrote:OOH NO WE'RE SO SCARED.

LC, vote LLD now or we lynch you instead.

LET'S SEE IF YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR SCUMBUDDY.

:neutral:
compelling.

i dont care who has or doesn't have what. IS might have something else besides a gun, he might have nothing, he might have a cold. this is paranoia mafia and i dont see how if LLD recieved a gun, and IS didn't we should wifom ourselves into oblivion over it. its a null tell.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Umbrage wrote:SK???????????? WHAT THE FUCK??????????

THERE WAS ONE FUCKING NIGHTKILL.

ONE.

ONLY YOU AND IS HAD ANY REASON TO KILL HIRAKI.

THE GUY MADE FOUR FUCKING POSTS.
FOUR.

NO WAY DID HE ATTRACT
TWO
KILLS.

THE ONLY POSSIBLE WAY THAT COULD HAPPEN IS IF BOTH YOU
AND
IS SHOT HIM.

IN WHICH CASE YOU JUST CLAIMED SCUM.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

there could be an sk. he might have been roleblocked, or didnt kill, or there is a dr/jk or wtf else. just because there was only 1 night kill doesnt mean that there cant be 2 killing parties. i just played in a game that was 2 scum game with a vig, and only like 1/4 of the nights did we actually have all 3 kills go through.

Scum could want him dead because he is a good player/potential PR/doesnt like his avatar/wanted to create this mess of LLD vs IS throwdown/thought he smelled funny.

stop putting on blinders to the entire situation.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Umbrage wrote:YOU SNAPPED AS WELL. THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

-nods-

-points at me claiming-

-points at IS hiding-

-compares the two and shows the difference- :?:

...when in the hell did you claim? :neutral:

also, yeah glass and umbrage have a point i missed, if you think IS is an sk, then why would he get a gun?

this is all sorts of wtf.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Umbrage wrote:TOO LATE FOR BUSSING NOW.

Ten bucks says #380 was made before LC saw Glass' vote then she went UHOH THIS SHIT IS REAL and did a TOTAL 360 on LLD.

Die
Scum
Die

and here i thought you could only post in all caps

...and me doing a 360 on LLD would have me back at my original conclusions, surely you mean a 180, which i havent done.

you are right, i made that post when i thought i was at the last page, when i was on the 2nd to last page.

i want LLD to answer these questions though.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:38 pm

ThAdmiral wrote:I reckon we could have used her as a vig. Just sayin'

I was suspicious of cooldog for trying to get her to "test" lld's post restrictions but it really sounded like he wanted her to get mod-killed. Fair enough, she was scum, and fair enough she was lying but that stood out when I read it.
Glass because he seemed to be sitting back and generally getting on bandwagons.

I mentioned surye as well because of how he tried to do a test regarding my sanity levels by mentioning my name a bunch of times, but I now feel that was more likely genuine town curiousity as it could have given me some kind of pr and I doubt scum would be wanting to do that.

what do you think of surye beyond his name testing of you?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:06 am

Umbrage wrote:Alright. I'm calm now.

There is NO FUCKING WAY that Hiraki got both the SK and Mafia kills. I'm sticking to my guns on this one. There were so many better targets.

I'm left to believe that LLD was not an SK at the beginning of the game. Which means, it was likely her 'Snapped' status that made her into one.

I know what you're thinking: why wasn't IS an SK then? The only answer must be that there is some sort of Psychologist role that either protected him beforehand or targeted him last night.

We also apparently have a Mafia Strongman in our midst. Oh, goody.

I'm thinking we massclaim now. Obviously, some really complex mechanics led us to this point. I don't think scum can lie their way out of it.

i agree with some of what umbrage was saying and glass. if you look at the flavor flip for both hiraki and IS, neither was killed in a specific way indicating there was anything else besides mafia. there was no "hiraki was stabbed/shot/blown up" along with IS. usually, if there was an Sk at the beginning of the game, there would be an indicator of flavor of whose kill was whose. thus, i dont think a doctor magically saved someone n1. i think that maybe someone changed LLD either during d2, or n1. i think LLD started out as town, and was either changed or acquired the gun that turned her into sk at night.

also, what is a mafia strongman?

i am still leaning scum on surye.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Umbrage wrote:http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Strongman

Since IS was killed with me jailkeeping him, there can only be 4 possibilities:

a) IS was killed by a strongman.
b) I was roleblocked.
c) I'm lying scum.
d) The mod is a bastard.

I think the mod said something about my JK having a chance to fail in the PM, so d) is entirely possible.

I am a VT as well. That leaves us with 3 confirmed VTs and 3 VT claims. If nobody's lying, there's no way that there's 3 scum. Town would need some heavy PRs to beat 3 mafia and an SK.

perhaps you yourself were jked?

im vt.

im going to go back and reread d2
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:30 am

have we ever discussed the probability that cooldog indeed got his "vote block" (to vote block LLD with) from actually entering "worried" status? d2?

this looks really suspicious. i know that flipped SK and def was not town, but im beginning to wonder if in fact cooldog was as scum, bold enough to vote block his Lynchee of choice d2.

fos: cooldog
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:30 pm

im slightly leaning town on glass. his vote on LLD looks late, and potential ditching his whiteknighting of "town LLD" to simply get on the wagon. however, towards the end i was beginning to get the same thoughts about LLD. i think in the end, trying to analyze an SK wagon will not be fruitful. thus null. i also dont see scum voting no lynch here, i dont see the scum motivation this early in the game. thus leaning town. id rather lynch other people today.

i see Vezok as leaning town. though i dont think he is very protown with his posts. his post saying that lld and IS were not town v town for me gives me a town vibe. though, i think vezok's point on "why would scum bus today?" is invalid since you did switch your vote off cdog.

nopoint seems like town to me. he needs to be more active. though im not the paragon of activity either.
@nopoint, i know youve been suspicious of cdog from the start, what has he done recently to you that is most scummy?

cdog: most of the stuff cdog has done that is scummy was the reaction to the d1 sk claim of vezok, his "vote block" i dont like his 202, not sure if i like his 219 either, its an obvious point, but, what nopoint did to elicit this reaction from vezok is something i dont see a good scumplayer doing. its simply to me not wifom.

@cdog, where has your suspicion of vezok gone? im not sure if glass ignoring the LLD wagon is a tell of scum. i think sk wagons are null usually.

@thad, surye voted for npoint.

@everyone else i didnt mention, ill get to you tomorrow, i dont feel like laying down a vote until i get a vote count.

still leaning scum on surye. he is skating primarily, still hate his vote on nopoint d2.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 am

sorry guys, ive been a bit busy, and ill be V/LA till tuesday for fourth of july vacation. i dont think my beach house has internet

well, i have to admit, at first i thought that vezok was town with claiming SK, i didnt see any scum motivation behind it, however, i dont understand why vezok just didnt claim vt earlier. also, looking over his reasoning now, on glass, im beginning to question the town read i had on vezok before hand.

@vezok why do you think cooldog is scum? why do you think glass is scum?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:17 pm

back from vla
reading up now
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:42 pm

CooLDoG wrote:Link to a game where you have used only meta to find scum, or prove that someone was in fact town. Meta alone.

unvote, vote: vezo

why are you voting vezo here? :neutral:
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:43 pm

agreed.

vote:vezok

i played a game with vezok where he included a lot more reads with his votes. he has included little to none this game.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:57 am

Umbrage wrote:I don't really see any reason to lynch vezok over Surye.

unvote

ehh.....ur probably right about this right now. vezoks new post makes me think that he could be town. i played a game with vezok before and he seemed to be active and revealed more reason or motivation towards his stances, but with this game dragging, and him not having internet, this explains it somewhat.

surye is certainly a better lynch, but he needs to get prodded.

@mod, prod request surye plz?

Surye wrote:nopoint's obvious contradiction is worth a vote, but he needs to get on here and explain as soon as possible. VOTE: nopointinactingup

his vote on nopoint d1 is scummy, and he hasnt really done anything today

Surye wrote:Catching up in all my games. When I messed up a post restriction, the mod deleted it, occasionally with a message. LLD's new found "not giving a shit" seems like floundering. I sheep the comment on seemingly know occult was a mislynch, and trying to incriminate IS over it. I think IS has been nothing but town this game.

Glass, sorry if I've been ignoring your questions, they are good ones.
Reads as Requested:
Cooldog: Town read, very vocal, responsive, clear with his reads.
Umbrage: Same, for the same honestly.

nopoint is looking much more town, and I'm buying the argument about the hammer at this point.

Scummiest read, LLD. I said I thought she was town when I believed her restriction. I believe an inhibiting restriction like that is less likely for scum, as it makes it hard to fight a wagon. However a fake restriction? Hang her.

UNVOTE: VOTE: LLD

his post before this vote, albeit days before this one, has LLD being town. and says nopoint should hang, but he never said why nopoint looks like he is considerably more town.

this vote puts LLD at L-1. and even though LLD was scum, LLD was certainly not in the mafia. this vote here looks like scum voting for the sk, trying to latch onto a wagon, and with the lack of activity, i believe him to be coasting scum. his post today basically says nothing.

vezok has a point that thad was fencesitting in that post, i also think that his post in 478 is suspicious, with defending vezok, saying that cooldog has fairpoints, but then says that he likes his vote on him even more. this confuses me.

however, looking back on it, i agree with the point, vezok could be just playing the way town vezok plays and makes himself an easy target. umbrage has a point, however vezok in my opinion doesn't get a free ride.

@umbrage, why nopoint? and what really caused you to 180 on glass? what reactions of his do you think are town?

oh...btw
vote:surye
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 pm

i think cooldog's case on umbrage is ill-thought out. although i was very unnerved about umbridge's 180 on his reads in the opening of d2, umbrage has been very vocal about his targets. d2 he tunnelled LLD, which imo, is the opposite of what cooldog is really getting at. though i think that umbrage. in fact, umbrage was borderline obnoxious trying to push me to hammer LLD, which in hindsight, was a good idea.

i think today, after umbrage was trying to figure out how IS got killed with his jk (which obviously is not proven), he resorted to his same tactics d2 against glass (after a brief vote on vezok).

the problem i have with umbrage, however, his is fluctuating stance on vezok.
Umbrage wrote:VOTE: vezokpiraka

I've had just about enough of this. You're sheeping onto every single wagon you see. Don't you dare try and pull the VI card either. I know your town meta and that's to stick with a wagon even if nobody else is on it. You are stubborn as town, not indecisive.

Umbrage wrote:I don't really see any reason to lynch vezok over Surye.

Umbrage wrote:@ Everyone on vezokpiraka: Your arguments against vezok are things vezok always does. Sure, you can make the argument that that isn't an excuse, I'm with you on that. But it's still not a substitute for scumhunting.

i understand the fact that cooldog may have been flinging mud at vezok to see what sticks, but i dont understand, umbrage, how you changed your stance on vezok so staunchly from saying that his play is so different from what you usually see(as town), to his play being the same thing he does is suspect.

fos:umbrage

(at umbrage, im not sure if your slip on cooldog is a slip. ill think about cooldog later)

as much as i like vote for nopoint, i dont understand his reasons for doing so.

@nopoint, why the vote change from cooldog to thad?

this: is a stronger scum case
nopointinactingup wrote:naw guys, scum vezo talks way more than this ( I've played in a 2 games with vezo as scum so trust me )
Scumdog's just trying to mislead ppl

than this:
nopointinactingup wrote:er .. I don't like the Umbridge hate, hesitation is a scum tell these days?
I'll wait for Surye to post for an opinion on him
On the other hand,
Unvote:Vote:Thad

Today, he seems to be just putting it out there and fence-sitting without caring to push for his reads. Very different from his last post when LLD was lynched.

why did you move your vote from cooldog (who was pushing the umbrage hate) to thad? this doesnt make any sense to me. misleading people is clearly anti-town. thad hasn't really done a lot of fencesitting, im not seeing thad as a strong town read, but you moving your vote to thad, when you had a much stronger stance on cooldog is disconcerting.

unvote
vote:nopoint

dont worry surye, i still dont think youre town.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:16 pm

is cdog at L-1?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 am

ill look over cdogs wall here in a minute.

i dont think i should hold my breath for surye's opinion, but i want to hear it. im also curious about the statuses
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Glass wrote:UNVOTE:
wtf

When did cooldog go from "there are two scum" to "there are three scum"? If he really thinks that it is mylo then why is he voting for umbrage? Is it just me or does it look like cooldog just try and make it look like umbrage saying there are 2 scum as a scumslip when we had already established this at the beginning of the day?

O_O

first post: he thinks its mylo, 6 townies 2 scummies

then he says that umbrage has 2 scum buddies

which is vastly different from 5 townies, 3 scum, which would be lylo.

either cdog is scum trying to force town to think its mylo when its lylo, or he is misprepping umbrage.

>_> mod where are le statuseseseseses?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:54 am

vezokpiraka wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
Glass wrote:UNVOTE:
wtf

When did cooldog go from "there are two scum" to "there are three scum"? If he really thinks that it is mylo then why is he voting for umbrage? Is it just me or does it look like cooldog just try and make it look like umbrage saying there are 2 scum as a scumslip when we had already established this at the beginning of the day?

O_O

first post: he thinks its mylo, 6 townies 2 scummies

then he says that umbrage has 2 scum buddies

which is vastly different from 5 townies, 3 scum, which would be lylo.

either cdog is scum trying to force town to think its mylo when its lylo, or he is misprepping umbrage.

>_> mod where are le statuseseseseses?

6-2 isn't Mylo or lylo.
5-3 is Mylo though.

ur right. i had the concept of mylo confused. at least my mom thinks im smart.

either way, for cooldog to now say he thought there were 2 scum teams, an sk, in a mini is absurd.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 pm

oh suurrryyeee.....wherree aaarreee youuuu???

also. no hammering of cdog until we analyse the status thingies when they appear. no hammering right after its posted.

i think cdog is misrepping umbrage's stance on the vezok lynch. just because you dont mind someone getting lynched, doesnt mean you should champion it if you think there is a better lynch out there.

btw. i think nopoint is bussing.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:59 pm

CooLDoG wrote:What is there to gain from the statuses?
And what lynch did umbridge push after he hopped off of vezok?

glass?

thats the point, i dont know what there is to gain from the statuses, but. i do know there is no point in lynching someone (in this case you)before we see them.

general curiosity also piques my interest.

i may have to reread this.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 pm

mod, will the statuses come this weekend?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:49 pm

@umbrage, why do you think cooldog hasn't self hammered?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:45 am

fos:zodiark

active lurking :(
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:36 am

i recieved a pm. i was suspecious at post 510 for voting nopoint, fos umbrage. no votes on me, and my 510 was one of the longer ones ive posted.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:33 am

LobsterCatapult wrote:i recieved a pm. i was suspecious at post 510 for voting nopoint, fos umbrage. no votes on me, and my 510 was one of the longer ones ive posted.

Well, to correct, the thing i did that post was vote nopoint, fos umbrage. the pm didnt state that voting and fosing to be why i received it. maybe its because its a big wall. either way. idk. maybe im just really dense, but im confused as to how the statuses work at all.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:56 am

>_> this was not one of my best games lol. hahaha i was a lil too obsessed with surye-scum. and with this being my first game with any sort of post restriction, i should have wised up to the fake one sooner

yay town! :D
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:14 am

haha this was a fun game, zodiark your system is really creative lol

if i get the time ill be in for one of those! im currently in like 1 too many games right now, but some are on their way to get finished.
~LC

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”