WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Seacore
. It's reasonably early, and could just be to get people talking, but not sure about him asking people which roles they would choose.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:36 am

hmm, should be
Vote:Seacore.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:11 am

Seacore wrote:
I would like to nominate Red Coyote to bid $99 for the NK. If he has already bid on something I'd like him to nominate (and recommend Reg)

Why RC? Not saying wrong or right, but if we let something bid for NK, I think it should be a consensus, not a one or two-person thing.
The more I think about the set-up, the more I'm intrigued. Still playing scenario's in my head, should be some way we can make sure we'll be able to get something out of day 1/night 1.

Does anyone want to claim current bid on NK? If it's a town bid, I think this should be clear.

Also, with this being mini-theme, I doubt investing and grow your business are worth the risk, compared to getting good stuff day 1. What's everyone's stance on this?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:54 am

HellloooNewman wrote:Why do you feel an SK is a possibility? Seems almost too obvious to me that there isn't.

Well, could be a third party with a load of money I guess trying to make it on his/her own.

@MS, hmm, maybe we're too optimistic with what's being offered day 1, in that advertising might be useful to make sure for example cop/doc will return day 2, still feel though it might be waste of your money, especially since I guess the expected average time you stay in the game would be somewhere around day 3/4 in a mini.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:26 am

HellloooNewman wrote:You guys all seem to be forgetting one thing. We don't KNOW which abilities will be up for auction tomorrow. You're all discussing things as though every day will be like today.

Cop/Doc should not claim. That makes them targets. Cop SHOULD disclose their result straightaway D2.

First part is why I think Oracle might be of some use. If it shows cop/doc is up next day, we don't have to waste any advertising money (but then, advertising might be cheaper than oracle). Some people are bidding Oracle anyway, don't know exactly why it is one of the few abilities more than 1 people are already bidding for.

Agreed on cop claims, although unless you have a guilty I might be a bit more in favor of waiting with claiming til D3 so you could've used both your cop uses.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:46 am

Also, maybe I missed it somewhere, but someone else besides Seacore is bidding for set-up info.

Seacore wrote:I'm the guy who has bid $41 dollars on the Set Up info.

I'm not sure how Seacore would know why exactly $41 dollars would bring him the winning bid, because if he was the only one bidding even at $41 dollars the bid would show $10. If he wasn't bidding yet, the bid would also show $10, and he'd never exactly guess the other was bidding $40. Maybe I'm misinterpreting Seacore, but I get fishy feelings from this.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:57 am

Seacore wrote:a) how would scum know what other people would bid any more than town?
b) bidding non 0/5 numbers is a great way to just get over people's heads.

Remember the price is right? "I think that the vacuum cleaner is worth $400" "I think it's worth $401", "Fuck you, buddy"

At a), that's exactly it you wouldn't know what town bid, but you could've worked something out with one of your scum buddies if you were scum. I just don't believe someone bidding exactly $40 and you bidding exactly $41 dollars.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:30 am

HellloooNewman wrote:He could've bid $50 as his max. Someone else bids $40 as their max, so that would make his current (winning) bid $41. Like on ebay.

True, but from his statements I believed he had bid exactly $41. Seacore, can you confirm?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:12 am

Or you could say ability 2, 4, and 5 (for example) from the ability list will be up, or would that also be quoting?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:19 am

PeregrineV wrote:
@Midnight- I would like to know where in the OP you read this, or failing that, how you came by this information (the bolded part). Thanks.

I'm not Midnight, but III.1 (Auctions first point) basically says only NKx1 is the only guaranteed auction each day.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:31 am

@HN, Do you mean the Oracle information is just interesting for scum, or actually useful? If it's the first I guess you can post it. If it's the latter, maybe you should keep it to yourself. Is there information that is useful for us to know, without it helping scum?

Not sure if it helps all giving input for Seacore for the question. I think there are so many things that could be checked it'd be hard to reach consensus. Seacore said he would be able to come up with a question, and even though he's on my suspicion list, not many others seemed to object, so I guess we just let Seacore ask and see what he comes back with.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Ethos wrote:Weyoun, reread your post and explain to me how anyone could think you aren't 100% scum for it.

Erm, because I was trying to help with HN's decision? There are several sources of information at this point, we have to go about it carefully.
Just because you have a plan in mind, doesn't mean that's the best one.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:18 pm

EBWOP, I see I mixed up first and latter in my post #158. I think HN knows what I meant, at this point he's the only one who knows if the information is beneficial for town. As he hasn't posted the information yet, obviously the decision isn't that clear cut.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 am

Wow, sorry guys, but just lynching to get the bonus I'm not sure is the best idea. Maybe I'm just bitter that I'm the target and should sacrifice myself to get everyone extra money, but I think we can do much better today and at least get some decent discussion (which I feel is still lacking) which could give us valuable information.

Also, interesting to see the list of different abilities up for tomorrow, I thought it would be from the same pool we already had.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:54 am

Seacore wrote:
unvote. Vote wlc

That was a terrible post, with no claim, designed only to prolong the Day.

You're a funny one. If I read it correctly I was at L-2, and no one had asked me to claim yet. Also, in case you forgot, we don't really have abilities and the special abilities are auctioned, thanks, so don't have special abilities. In case you meant wage specifics, I can give those if more people request so, but it won't be shocking I can guarantee you.

I'm off to bed now (I'm in Europe), so I guess it's up to rest of town to get some efficiency bonus, otherwise I'll post more tomorrow.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 am

Seacore wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:
HellloooNewman wrote:He could've bid $50 as his max. Someone else bids $40 as their max, so that would make his current (winning) bid $41. Like on ebay.

True, but from his statements I believed he had bid exactly $41.
Seacore, can you confirm?

Willing to hammer, particularly for the boldest portion. For the record, I was trying to make it look like I'd bid exactly 41 but I'd bid much more.

Also, you're basically admitting you have lied. In my opinion townies should not lie, but that might be just me. Why would you want to lynch me for that question, which in hindsight was even a good question since you were obviously lying?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 am

Wow, great play GreyIce! And Magua, thanks for this great set-up and modding, although I could only play a little part in it. I wasn't too big a fan of outing ourselves to the other team, but I'm too easily convinced :-)

I do feel the lynch on me was a bit lucky, but I guess I could've participated more/better to prevent that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”