Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi, acknowledging that I've read the thread so far, and will post tomorrow. Kthx.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm thinking that probably the best revival at this point is SC, because if he's town he'll scumhunt. but I should probably iso him first, just to get a clearer read. I'll be back.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I did read the game. SC just hasn't particularly stuck out in my mind as not pro-town, but I just want to double check.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Pomegranate »

At first I was surprised that Bub was getting votes, then I realized that he's actually acting more helpful than usual. Maybe I will. But I still like SC. Bleh.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Okay, reread both SC and Bub, and although SC is a good scumhunter, he's kinda neutral. And Bub was more helpful/participatory than I expected, which is a mildly happy surprise. They're both good, but for the moment I think I'll go with Bub.

VOTE: Bub.

Frustrated in regard to wredfar.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Dear Slaxx,

I've been busy-- I just started a summer job that's seven hours a day five days a week. But I will say that Kiwi is bothering me a bit, especially in his conflict with Parama. Parama is town because he's acting like a townie and scumhunting and all that fun stuff, in addition to the fact that this is always how he acts as town. Kiwi seems to be much more focused on discrediting Parama, IIRC. Definitely dislike that.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

kiwieagle wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:Dear Slaxx,

I've been busy-- I just started a summer job that's seven hours a day five days a week. But I will say that Kiwi is bothering me a bit, especially in his conflict with Parama. Parama is town because he's acting like a townie and scumhunting and all that fun stuff, in addition to the fact that this is always how he acts as town. Kiwi seems to be much more focused on discrediting Parama, IIRC. Definitely dislike that.

Is discrediting as a whole bad to you?
or discrediting Parama?

The fact that your main focus is to discredit Parama right now is bad. (And no, it's not entirely specific to Parama. If it was anyone else, I would still be bothered, although possible not as much.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA for a day or two.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

This game needs to go somewhere. Specifically, to our third revive.

Both Bub and Pack are good; personally I prefer Bub. Also, it seems fairly unlikely that any other decent wagon will form, and although it is a possibility, I'm not going to consider it right now.

So it's Bub or Pack. More votes need to happen.

Also, crypto is annoyingly scummy.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Pomegranate »

StrangerCoug wrote:Disappointed in the Packbat revival, but oh well. We have two solid town breathing.

So why weren't you voting someone you found better?

Also, that was kinda stupid, Slaxx.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Slaxx wrote:Nope.

Basically I saved you guys a tough decision farther down the line by taking a risk now.

By showing blind faith in Parama? IIRC, he's admitted that he isn't really keeping up with the thread. :roll:
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Disappointed in the Packbat revival, but oh well. We have two solid town breathing.

So why weren't you voting someone you found better?

I wanted to be sure of the count before I did anything.

Mediocre excuse is mediocre.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Packbat is town, and I like that crypto is starting to to something, although I'm disappointed that it's so vague/unaxplained. Probtown, but scummiest of the three.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Packbat wrote:
Parama wrote:Frankly it should only be used to kill off a confirmed scum in Limbo; not much use for it otherwise.

Well, obviously. I just want to know if it's an insta-lose for town if aimed wrong.

Where did you even get that idea from?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Packbat wrote:
Reverse Mafia wrote:This continues until either side's win condition is fulfilled, and they are:

Mafia: More living mafia than living town players. Town: Either: all of the pro-town players revived (it is not required that all pro-town players survive after being revived though), half of the total pro-town players alive, or all mafia dead.

If bobsnox used an NK to annihilate a pro-town role, the former mode of victory would become impossible because that player could no longer be revived. Such a result would tend to make the role essentially suicidal for town, unbalancing the game to a dangerous degree. (For that matter, so would the opposite: being able to kill a player to gain a risk-free revive+death.)

Now, what do I think when I see a player claim a role which does not make sense? That it could be a fakeclaim. This would be possible
only
if one of the living players was scum, but one of them could be, and a claim sufficiently convincing to attract
just one
revival vote from a town player would, in that case, lose the game.

(P.S. There's actually a second reason for postponing any bobsnox revival - that he has a bullseye painted on his forehead if he
is
town. We would want to wait until we have a confscum in limbo even if we did believe him.)

Very well explained; that didn't occur to me. Packbat is so town.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Pomegranate »

That's cool, but you're not being revived today.

On that note, who
is
being revived today? Seriously, this game is stalling. I want opinions on who the best revive is from anyone who hasn't said so since this day began.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

StrangerCoug wrote:kiwieagle or Bub Bidderskins for the revive please.

I wish that more than one of the three live players was actually active. /frustrated
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

ToastyToast wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Can I have a top town read besides kiwieagle out of everybody and why?

Bub because no one else is even trying/is scummy

This.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

bobsnox wrote:The reason is pretty clear. Look at it objectively. I have a role that is dangerous to revive right now. I can't vote or do anything helpful, especially when the people who are revived are just kinda chilling at the moment. At least I'm posting <_<

Uh, you can give opinions for live players to work off of.

Also, Packbat, I think voting Bub is good.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

SC responded in 461.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'd say me,
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Oops. I meant to say me, toasty, and malp.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm trying to figure out how malp's recent posts (regarding CBD's lack of response) impacts my read on him; I'd say it comes off as overall town. He seemed excited (if a bit quick) to have 'found scum' in a way that gave me a fairly townie impression.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Pomegranate »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Parama wrote:I'm for reviving ToastyToast. For Slaxx to be scum it would have made the best sense for him to revive another scumbuddy for the win. The game's still running, so I'm in agreement that ToastyToast townslipped.

UNVOTE: Bub Bidderskins
VOTE: ToastyToast

Just keep bobsnox and whichever of malpaspc and kiwieagle it happens to be in limbo and we've got it.

This might matter if you
had
a vote.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Also, I agree that Toasty is defininitely town.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA
for a day or two.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Parama wrote:I still love how people think I'm scum with Toasty even though neither of us are scum xD

I don't think you're scum, but given the situation, it's understandable that it's being considered.

:roll:
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Trow's 660 is scummy-- he seems to be trying to discredit Toasty, but focuses on irrelevant minutiae instead. Dislike.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Pomegranate »

StrangerCoug wrote:God damn it, why are there so many attempts to discredit ToastyToast-town that I have to rethink the scum possibilites? I certainly think there's scum among them, but
ALL
of them scum? Even if I'm doing my math wrong and it's possible, it's still insane.

I think it unlikely that the entire scumteam would all buddy/say that Toasty is scum in such obvious formation-- I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least one scumbag in the group, but the whole team? I seriously doubt it. Similarly, I think it almost ludicrous that it's being suggested that there's a scumteam of Parama/Toasty/me, because I doubt Parama would buddy so blatantly (as in, read his two scumbuddies alone as town). Besides for there being little reason to suggest it, it would seems like bad play on Parama's part from an objective standpoint.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Pomegranate »

StrangerCoug wrote:I mean, I realize the possibility for ToastyToast-Parama exists, but there's not a reason for me to believe either are scum.

Also, this.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Well, I am obviously great with this. I mean, FTW! There's a chance that scum is alive and a) didn't kill or b) something happened/interfered with with it, but I'm thinking this could be an awesome quick town win.

:D
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Vote: Bub

Best possible revive, given how uncertain I am about, like, everyone. Plus everyone alive, because I thought everyone was town... of all the players alive, I think crypto is the most scummy by far.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:37 am

Post by Pomegranate »

VT.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Sorry for lack of activity recently; today was not, shall I say, a day I was going to spend on MS.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Pomegranate »

MrTrow wrote:Anyways that post was intended to be another attempt to get Packbat to reveal whether his #947 was about today (day 3) or about later.

Uh, how?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Hai.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Sunday.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm going to be V/LA for the next few days, probably until deadline. I apologize for stuff (or lack thereof) today.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Packbat wrote:You did your job this game, Bub. Your teammates betrayed your alignment, that's all.

Because there was no reason not to; going into the day I realized that although I would probably play in an obvscum fashion, it didn't matter because it was the way to win. I do think my PR was extremely powerful, but I do think it would be balanced if it was a one-shot.

I did really enjoy the game mechanic. However, I think that if scum isn't revived D0, it often becomes very obvious if scum is revived later, because of the NK.

I think I' ll have more to say soon, when I have more time to post.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Toasty, did I just miss it, or did you never mention that you couldn't target the same player two night in a row? I was figured it was probably the case anyway because I had that in my role, but I was a tad worried about you being able to block malp multiple times in a row.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”