Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue May 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I want tea from an expensive chinaware teapot. I would like toast with it, heavily buttered. In addition three live mice would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

~Pul
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue May 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Heylen asked me if I wanted in and I like haylen.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Pulindar »

Wait, we can't shun people yet :( no fun
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Shun: Nobody Special
because I'm talking with a highschooler and that's how they roll.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Hmmm I like where my vote is, so I'm going to leave it there for now. Still I would also like to see where this is going.

Spoiler: Umbrage,
1. do you think Tans is trying to buss RC, he did bring hissing up? Or do you think he is just trying to push the focus on someone other than himself? (if neither of those reasons are correct then please explain, I'm not trying to put words in your mouth)
2. What do you think of his reasoning?
3. Why were you so keyed before starting that Hiraki was the only one unconfirmed? (this touches on my questions for Tans)

Spoiler: Tanstalas
1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you implying that over activity is a sign of scumminess?
2. Haylen hasn't really posted here since confirmations were going. Before knowing if other confirmations were correct, Umbrage posted that Hiraki was the only one unconfirmed. Why do you think he was so keyed into that?
3. Why did he think Hiraki was the only one unconfirmed when Haylen hadn't said anything about the other confirmations?
4. Why did you ignore Umbrage's similar posts when going after RC?
5. What do you think about Hiraki voting for Umbrage, "Just because" when umbrage was focused in on Hiraki?

Spoiler: ReaperCharlie
1. Your point number 6 is a common scum tactic, why are you using it?
2. Your point number 5 seems to be an attempt to get the focus of you through comedy. Why do you want the focus away from you?
3. Even though you didn't even think about the confirmation, did you consider awaiting Haylen's express permission to begin?
4. Was your eagerness just to play, or to push the focus onto a specific person?
5. Have you played any previous games with Hiraki?
6. Why did you make the alliance suggestion? Seems a bit scummy to me...

Spoiler: Hiraki
1. did you think that Umbrage put the original focus on you by saying that you were the only unconfirmed?
2. Did you consider voting for RC?
3. Do you feel that RC put a focus on you by voting for you first?
4. What do you think about umbrage pointing you out and then RC shunning you?
5. what do you think about Tans shunning RC

Spoiler: Nobody Special
1. What do you think about my vote on you?

Everyone else, jump in and post something :)
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Wed May 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Dangit, you two posted while I was posting that.... Sorry for the double post

Spoiler: nobody special
2. did you see Stefunny's vote before you threw the third vote on RC?
3. Who would you have voted for if RC had not preformed an act you thought scummy, why?

Spoiler: Stefunny
1. now that three votes are there are you considering changing your vote?
2. Have you played with RC before?
3. By saying us you don't mean to imply a townie or scum alliance, right?
4. Who did you mean by us?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Author's Note
Alright everyone, here comes my friendly little post. I see that Cathryn is doing a shun count, I'm curious as to where we all stand.

I am not able to get on much, so I'm going to need to do all my posting in one big slot like this. Um, since Stefunny didn't like spoilers, I can post in areas as well though so we'll see how this goes. Alphabetical order sound good?

In my thoughts I will number according to your post by singling your name out on the bottom so I only see your posts as I go through.

If I missed anyone please let me know.

Charlie
Thoughts
#1. Pre game post, you ask everyone to join with you in a friendly. Could have been trying to predispose people into feeling you are friendly.
#3 actively joined Tans' side, in your own words.
#4 made an assumption about language restriction
#5 D1 clearing kryp. If kryp is town may be an attempt for friendly feelings, attacks Rinox
#6-7 tries to ease off
#8 I'm not sure if he was joking with RC or trying to be funny/serious. Came off as a joke, maybe to mend poor feelings by siding against him earlier? Still voting RC
#9 actively stays out of the conversation, that is true lurking. IMHO
Questions
1. Why did you join Tans side, and why did you specifically call it a side?
2. Do you see your actions as lurking.

Doombunny9
Thoughts
#1&2 both seem to be directing your post at people who aren't saying things. It seems like you are trying to use your vote as a tool to force players to talk.
#3 just read this after finishing the rest of my post, I disagree with you on the point of nitpicking, I have found it to be a valid way to find scum
Questions

1. Do you have anything you would like to add?
2. Is there anything specific you would like other players to talk about (where your vote is not focusing on someone)?
3. What did you think about Zodiark not expanding on the things that started while he was gone?

Hiraki
Thoughts
#2 you answered my questions to my satisfaction. Thank you
Questions
I have no questions right now.

Kryptinen
Thoughts
#1-2 interesting predicament. Do you mind if I ask what your first language is?
Questions
1. Please answer Umbrage's question in his post #6
2. Do you feel like this language barrier will help or hinder you?

Nobody Special
Thoughts
#2 I actually agreed that alliances don't belong here ( except with masons and such)
#3-4 fine answers to 1&2. Skipped question 3 because he felt it was scummy. In part doom bunny was right, I did wonder if your vote on RC was random. In part I also was curious about what other reasons you would vote for people. For instance, if I wasn't with my 17 yr old sister and her boyfriend I would have shunned Rinox for making me think he had pictures in his opening post and sitting there like an idiot waiting for them to load for like 3 minutes. Lastly, information is rarely scummy. (role fishing excluded
Questions

1. Has your vote on RC given you the results you wanted?
2. Since your vote is still there, is there anything you want to know from him?
3. I repeat my previous question, who would you have voted for and why?

ReaperCharlie
Thoughts
#8 still don't like that unicorn alliance post. Feels the same as Charlie's be friendly posts.
#9-10 lots of stuff. Firstly, good job pointing out your previous game. Is your shun actually serious (I believe so, but want to make sure)
Do we know the blue and pink unicorns alignment? They seem to be ... Eh.... Well... With Charlie all the time, but they also seem to be not the safest friends to have...
I disagree with your probtown reason for Rinox, but find it a null read myself.
Null read on starting the game quickly as well, it's never mattered to me no matter my alignment.
I don't like day talk for scum or masons.
Important
you never answered my questions ... Not cool.
Also, you shun is on Charlie and his on you... Interesting?
#11 valid points against Charlie
#13 the points you made didn't bother me.
Questions
[quote=Pulindar]1. Your point number 6 is a common scum tactic, why are you using it?
2. Your point number 5 seems to be an attempt to get the focus of you through comedy. Why do you want the focus away from you?
3. Even though you didn't even think about the confirmation, did you consider awaiting Haylen's express permission to begin?
4. Was your eagerness just to play, or to push the focus onto a specific person?
5. Have you played any previous games with Hiraki?
6. Why did you make the alliance suggestion? Seems a bit scummy to me...
[/quote]
7. Why did you skip these?
8. Does your voting on Charlie have anything to do with him voting you?
9. Do we know the blue and pink unicorn's alignment?
10. If not, what do you think they are?

Rinox
Thoughts
#3-4 these don't bother me nor help me. As I was adding through I considered doing the same thing for the same reason. The discussion has turned a bit more serious though so I find that for me RVS is ending.
Questions
1. What do you think of Charlie's claim that your action seems scummy?
2. What do you think about RC saying you post 4 is probtown?

Stefunny
Thoughts
#3 thank you for answering my questions, I appreciate it.
#4 seems likely, Cathryn wouldn't have any problem putting in posting mechanics, nor would she have problems to limit whether players are allowed to talk about said mechanics...
Questions
I have no current questions for you

Tanstalas
Thoughts
#3-4 with question 1 that's how I understood your vote on RC, thank you for correcting me. As for your other answers, thank you, I think I understand where you're coming from. :)
#5 extremely valid points, and I completely agree.
#6 firstly, I did not get a link here either through my role pm. Secondly, I caught it and will address zodiac shortly
#7 good of you to help, but I expect she would have corrected him, or will correct him if he is wrong
#8 I did not see that, and while it is a valid scum tell in my mind, I still do not see him as role fishing.
Questions
1. you feel decent about your shun on zodiac, did you not feel decent about your earlier shun on RC?
2. other than zodiac who are you leaning towards as scum?

Umbrage
Thoughts
#4 thank you for answering my questions
#5 he addressed your point in his post #6 you have not readdressed it.
#6 I totally missed that, very valid point
#7-8 ok, I see where it's going
#9 hmm refocusing?
Overall you seem to try to focus on one player at a time. I think you will do better later game.
Questions
1. Have you accepted Tans theory as something he did not purposely contrive to force a serious vote? (that's how I understood your original shun on him)
2. Why are you refocusing on Doom

Zodiark13
Thoughts
#1 this is your only post other than you confirmation. It was entirely useless. You noticed that others were talking and yet still said nothing. You didn't even assure the group that you would talk later.
Questions
1. What are your thoughts of Tans' questions?
2. Will you be more active as the game develops? (if he answers no Haylen can we replace with nacchomama)
3. What are your thoughts on each of the other players?
4. What are your thoughts on other players possible roles?
5. What are your thoughts on current flavor text we have seen?

Eulogy

Accept: nobody special

Shun: Zodiac
post more information.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Authors note

This is a response post before bed.

Nobody SpecialThank you for answering my questions.
Just shining light, I tend to ramble sometimes
Hmm I meant the accepting thing as unshunning. I figured accepting someone is the opposite of shunning them. My way to unvote.
There was nothing particular about capitalization. I merely forgot to change it.
I'm not sure I'm supposed to talk about it... Let me ask Haylen and get back to you. Nor am I implying that I have one as I'm not sure I'm allowed to do that lol
As a side note I am enjoying posting like this. And obv numbers have not been necessary per say, but they have helped I think.

ReaperCharlieWhy not? Eh... Cause having a townie look scummy on purpose doesn't help town. Having a scum look scummy on purpose doesn't help scum. Either way seems a bit against your win condition. I suppose if you were town and using it as some type of bait, but that seems extremely risky.
I was wondering if you played with him out of curiosity. Just didn't know if you randomly shunned someone you knew, or someone you didn't know
I don't get how alliances are extremely proton. They always seem to form, but I've seen games lost be ause of alliances.
nmh I guess just curious as to your thoughts about the. blue and pink unicorns since you brought them up.
And I'm sorry but I somehow must have missed your thoughts about what they would be. Thanks for letting me know.

UmbrageThank you for answering my questions, I appreciate it. Also, we'll see where it goes, following your gut can lead to interesting places
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue
EBWOP
Nobody Specialoh yeah, eulogy, um basically it was my way of signaling an end section that I was not relating to any particular player, like the author's note. It was the end, or death of that post. Epilogue would have been a better choice and prologue in front.... Maybe I'll begin doing that instead.

ReaperCharlieThank you btw for answering my questions,
And I cannot vote with you at this moment because I do not want that many votes this early in the day on anyone.

Epilogue

Btw, are the areas better than spoilers?
Are the numbers good or bad?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #9) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Guys, I just got back from a dance show and have work in six hours. I can't make a thoughtful post filled with my usually copious amounts of questions and opinions. I apologize for missing today, will catch you tomorrow around this time hopefully.

Epilogue

Thank you all for understanding. If you have any specific questions for me feel free to ask and I will freely answer.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #10) » Sat May 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

When you lynch a jester they win, the only way to kill a jester is NK

I can believe he is a jester,

Epilogue

Working on my real post now guys, will be up in about half an hour hopefully
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #11) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Alright everyone, 4 pages is too much to isolate everyone's posts and do summaries on each of you. I know that it would have been half that if I had posted yesterday, I appologize. I could not make a decent post

Next, I would like to thank everyone who answered my questions they are helping me even if others aren't gleaning much out of them.

Please note also that I found it easiest to do the bottom first because I'm on a mobile device.

Current Votes
Doom's vote on Charlie:
I can semi agree with this, but I am not sure. I feel that he was active lurking in his iso 9. But other than that I'm sorta null on him. Saving it for later.
Zodiark on Tans:
happened a long time ago for tans first in game post, which we went over. Honestly, I feel that tans clearly explained that first post and this vote is baseless now.
Hiraki's on Rinox
seems partially OMGUS. And partially because he doesn't have a further opinion on anyone and wants a safe vote for now. Hmmm I don't really see the reason for this vote. I realize you state it in iso 6 and later talk about the alliance, but seems weak...
Pulindar on Zodiark
ill make a case soon, or remove my vote
Rinox & Krypton on Hiraki
Rinox is voting him primarily for active lurking, decent reason. Kryptin Is voting him to put the focus there, and because of his stress of that gambit thing with RC, which I never considered.

Two big groups, Umbrage and RC

Vote on Umbrage
seem to mainly be based on his poor posting style. There are some real arguments, but it seems that they are voting him mainly because his posting style is becoming anti town. Some of it is in part due to his desire to limit discussion I am sure, but most is purely his unfriendly style
Vote on RC
funny enough, I think the votes on him are mainly for the same reason. Even Charlie's gut vote seems to be at least partially based on his posting style.
Area epilogue

Remember that NS voted both RC and Umbrage. He also said he would threaten me except that my posts are due to restriction. Mmm I think that until we start truly scum hunting and making viable cases our focus will lead toward these policy votes. I don't like this form of hunting.

PostsFirst, i would like to apologize to Charlie for getting on him earlier about being friendly. I interpreted that as trying to chum up to other players, not the mere curtesy a person should socially show any stranger they meet. And I definitely didn't think that it implied trying for an environment that propagated a fun and entertaining game.
I understand that everyone has different posting styles, but can we please take out as much swearing as possible, and leave caps locks for a poor way to emphasize rather than just posting that way.
1. There are children on this site.
2. While swearing does increase the human brains capability for dealing with pain and disturbing situations, and while it is used to show emphasis sometimes in normal speech (mainly when things or painful or disturbing on an unusual area rather than the pure physical) they should not be used arbitrarily.
3. Capital letters are also used for emphasis in sentences, or to denote propriety. But when texting they can be considered a form of shouting. Frankly, I feel it is rude to constantly shout during a game. I tend to dismiss myself when that happens in RL and never play with those people again.

Lastly, I am not overly offended by either the swearing or the caps (more the caps than swearing) but they are annoying me and I felt it would be best if I addressed it now.

Mmm, almost forgot, simplifying and diminishing the worth of another's post is also rude. The things that you guys a referring to as childish seem unnecessary to the game, and in fact are detracting from it.

I firmly believe that if our posts were cleaned up just a bit, then this game would run more smoothly and we could play an enjoyable game for all. The side you have, whether you win or lose, they shouldn't determine the value of the game or whether you enjoy it. I've made friends with scum when I was town, and vice versa. Let's play our characters as best we can while still remembering that players are real people.

Thank You All.

Alliance
Thoughts
1. These seem to always form, though usually they are even more informal than the suggested idea
2. They generally tend to blind a few players, but do either force scum to capitulate to town demands or to give themselves away
3. They seem to only really work when there is only one scum group or at least no third party. I don't believe this is the case.
4. Because I know Cathryn, I feel that there are multiple groups and odd win conditions. Simple scum versus town doesn't make sense to me. Thus, I am against the alliance.
5. I reserve the right to change my mind later after night occurs.
6. I don't believe my opinion will matter to those who want to form a formal alliance
Questions, Pro
1. You said the numbers would decrease, how?
2. I assume that the alliance will be discussing their choices for the day in general chat?
3. You said that the alliance should be less than half, what is the reason for that?
4. The way I understand it, the leader merely is the most vocal in which direction s/he thinks the group should go, the position seems informal?
Questions, Anti
1. Would you feel more comfortable if someone other than RC was 'leading' the alliance?
2. What do you think of the original position that the alliance should have less than half the players in it?
3. Do you think that by talking about this we may discover who is scum, just like discussing anything else in game?
4. The alliance is a tool to get scum to reveal themselves. Could this work if there was only one scum group?

Epilogue

I meant to add something else as well, but forgot what, plus I want this post to be done

We have time, so let's not rush a lynch, I enjoy slower games.

As far as roles go, I believe there could be a jester, or anything really, but I'm not going to focus on that just yet, and if a jester wins day one... Bravo to him.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #12) » Sat May 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Hmm I know, wanted only one post but already failed that today
umbrageIso 19-25 were stifling discussion. So were others, like post 16 & 13
As of iso 21 your current vote is on RC not Tans
Also, could you please answer my questions for anti alliance people. I don't believe in the alliance either, the biggest insult I give to people is to call them sheep, but it is part of the game discussion and I feel it should be closed properly rather than just shoving it under the rug.

Case on Tans
Prologue

Let's begin this with Umbrage's case. Isoing Umbrage

Posts 10 and earlier:
Focused on his case against RC, then decided to drop it as it was a minor case.

Post 11 & 12:
Didn't like that Tans didn't like RVS. Personally, that's a null tell for me as it is merely a game style preference, and I have seen other players feel that way from both town and scum.
First thoughts were against him for joining because of RC and immediately attacking RC, I see no problems with that honestly., another null tell
Then doesnt like his case against Zodiark for active lurking, I liked that case, so I got a small pro town vibe on tans there.
I did disagree with his impression of Doom's post, and mentioned that previously. According to that thought though, seeing a commonality with two players that I both thought separately could be scum would raise my suspicions on both, like it did for Tans in his iso 9.
I already said I didn't like the rude 'childish' retorts, but Zodiark was doing them as well... In fact many players were ....

Post 14 & 15:
firstly, he went after Zod first, so there was no OMGUS vote then. Secondly, I didn't see the question either and he asked several times for both Zod and you to spell it out for him because he was missing it, at no point did you. You requoted it, but that didn't help.

Post 18:
He shunned you after you 1falsely accused him of OMGUS (you never did define it for him) 2 started posting 'childishly' even though you attacked him for it 3. You also ignored other players of posting in that style. 4. You accused him of not answering questions that he asked you to reask so he could understand what you wanted. 5. He felt that you avoided NS's questions (I didn't feel that you avoided NS's questions though so...)
In that post you say that he voted you for caps lock rage. A term he never used, but I digress. He may have voted you in part for your posting style at that point. Shortly before he voted you your posts had less discussion elements, generally, and more yelling, as I perceived it. Frankly, I understood that your switch in style was indeed part of the reason that he voted you.

Epilogue

If my analysis on your case is wrong feel free to correct me. My rebuttals are all based on how I understood your posts. I will go on to say that I don't feel your case is scummy, merely wrong. Lastly, I disagree with tans idea that Zozd would be your buddy, for now I see no real connection.

Allianceyes group think does kill. But alliances can be run properly.

Again, I doubt they can be done in this game due to the style, but in a game where the roles are known I would be open to the idea.

Epilogue

I believe that I have done quite a bit to spread discussion. Especially by ensuring that I asked everyone questions to attempt to increase the group's activity as a whole. Some of those questions, like the ones towards Zod and Tans have sparked interesting discussions. Others led nowhere, but they are keeping us in a general stream so that we can more accurately analyze things as the game continues.

Which reminds me, I didn't like RC's comment that I've added no content. I put my thoughts on every post and questions for every player on the fourth page. While I have not been able to be excessively active due to a 60 hour work week and three kids at home, not mine but I do watch them and take them places, I have limited myself to only coming on after all my days activities are done. More than one post takes away from my sleep. Even with my busy schedule, and being tired, I am still contributing though.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #13) » Sat May 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Ebwop

Also, can everyone please answer my alliance questions. I'm curious to see if we can wrap up discussion on it in a friendly manner. You know your own alignment so pick your set, if you feel the need to skip them or don't care either way I would understand, but only by talking this through can we resolve it.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Sat May 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Cathryn is at work right now for another three or four hours I'm pretty sure. She had to sleep and go straight to work so she hasn't been on since you guys started posting to her, wait patiently for her response please, okay?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #15) » Sun May 08, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Pulindar »

ReaperCharlie wrote:What are you, her boyfriend?

No, we aren't even in the same country right now. I happen to have joined purely because she asked me though. And I do know what she's doing because she was telling me the day before how busy she'd be today. I don't get why it would be a problem if I was her boyfriend, but I am not. I was merely keeping you all informed as to what was going on and why she couldn't post. People seemed quite angry, and I knew that she told me she wouldn't be able to check on here for a while so there was no reason to expect her to respond to things. I was merely informing you all since it seemed like it might help you.

Umbrage, don't let it worry you. Cases work by pushing for certain posts to be read a certain way, that's all doom is doing. Tans hasn't responded to you because he is still upset for what you did with his name, and probably in general. Personally, I think he's partially justified to be upset, if I were Haylen I would scold you in game (as per her rule) but would not kick you because you have not yet received a warning.

As for RC, he's annoying me as well. Also, if he really thinks your jester he should take his vote off of you. He hasn't, so he's obviously just spouting words to try to change people's focus. That's why NS was feeling he was anti town. Lynching him would be a policy lynch, but lynching you feels like it would be the same.

I'll respond to your post shortly. Neither this post nor my last one should be taken as any part of a case, I'm counting them as ooc and am merely trying to keep the peace.

Actually, a suggestion. In general, I think the people in this thread need to apologize to each other. This game is supposed to be fun. While we may not get along completely, nor should we agree on anything, Charlie was right when he called for a friendly game. If you guys were a bunch of kids playing near me I would have given you all timeouts for the fighting and made you hug and apologize. (really would have) So, I ask everyone, can we have a restart here and now where we try to come at this game as though we are friends playing at a table together. Sure we should all still attempt to achieve our win conditions, but we can do that and be friendly.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #16) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

RC, depending on what happens at night it may validate or invalidate my theory that there are probably multiple scum groups. If there are not multiple groups then the alliance theory may work. Thus, while I am against it now as I don't think it will force scum to always capitulate when lynching scum, I may be for it if I think there is only one scum group.

Also, I consider wall posts to be a null tell. I use them for both scum and town. I'm too verbose for my own good.

Jesters, just like any other role are random. As far as the roles go, I remember once where people said tracker is always a town role, but in Glitch in Time (I think that was the game) tracker was a mafia role. Throwing a jester in isn't bad, but it does make things risky. Scum don't want jester's lynched either, so if they think one exists it would probably be their NK target. Because third party can steal the win from scum. Ask Haylen about the time she was SK and won.

Thats all I saw directly concerning me, now onto my case. As I said before I will make a case on Zod or I am unshunning him.

Post 1Like I said before he ignored what was happening in the game entirely. Recognized it, but ignored it. He said he was buys, and it was early on so it makes sense.
Still, he didn't need to RV if he knew cases were already forming. He could have chimed in that he was busy and told us he would shun someone later.
Post 2this was where he explained his reason for post 1
Other than that, he answered my questions and accused me of role fishing.
I found it interesting that he said there was no flavor text as my role pm held a lot, I forgot to mention that even though those were for individuals I still felt that they were flavor text.
He also said that he would be more active, which really hasn't happened much. But life throws unexpected turns so....
Post 3Formed a real reason for his random vote, seemed a bit OMGUS to me.
Post 4Blames RL for his posting delinquency, which wasn't really too bad yet. Then makes a snide remark about Tans weak case on him. (it was weak)
Seems exceptionally angry about it.
Post 5 & 6fighting with tans
Post 7First off, this is two days after post 6. A lot has developed since then. In fact, a lot developed early on and he never addressed it then, he just fought with Tans.
In this post he gets mad at tans for appealing to Haylen to enforce a rule.
He ignores the fact that RC appealed to Haylen to actually mod kill a character without town repercussions. Why would he completely ignore RC's Post that went along the same lines?
Post 8The next day.
He says he is falling behind, which is obv.
He claims to be consise and says that wall posts or a lack thereof are null tells.
Asks people to bring up points they want addressed.
Is against the alliance idea, but is reasons show that he didn't read much about how they work
Post 9Accuses tans of role fishing, but unshuns
Accuses RC of having pointless posts and that he has seen scum do that in the past.
Post 10Ok, refuses to link to his previous example where he saw scum act like RC.
He says that it was IIRC, I've never done IIRC, but I think it means he can't link it. But He says no, "ignoring the fact." Does that mean you wouldn't link it either way?
If yes, why would you not link to your game? Many people play based on meta
Post 11Explains why he is voting RC, which he isn't actually doing, but still.
Doesn't like RC's anti-content.
It's odd that he's pushing the fact that he's voting RC even when he's not. Zod, Did it merely escape your notice that you forgot to actually shun him?
Post 12Valid point against tans on asking for a mod kill, except for the fact that he asked for either a warning, mod kill, or removal. Two of those three wouldn't help him, and in a previous post he asked for umbrage to be warned. And removed if he did it again.
I fell that you misrepresented tans here, Zod.
As for your case on RC, what is active lurking? Why was RC not doing that?
Lastly, while you are still on Tans for what he said about warning umbrage, you never went on RC for his iso 36 & 38 where he called for umbrage to be either mod killed or replaced out. He never even asked for a warning. And his reason was a role fishing, where tans' reason was because he was personally insulted.

Epilogue

You seem to be making purposely weak cases against RC. I don't know if you're trying to throw people off or what.
On the other hand you misrepresented and attacked Tans. Then unshunning him. You've accused two people of role fishing, but ignored similar posts by other people.
I think the case against you is strong enough to hold water for now, so I confirm my shun.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #17) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue
Doombunny9 wrote:
I understand this but from personal experience I'm still just kind of uneasy about the whole thing since the scum in the game I was in were able to outmaneuver the alliance and take the win. I suppose it may just be stubbornness but I'd rather wait until D2 at least until I'd like to see an alliance.

I agree. plus don't think it will work with multiple groups, which I'm not sure whether we have or not.
Btw, RC did you ever answer my questions for you as a pro alliance person?
Misrepin post # 297 you clearly either did not read my post 197 or decided to misprep me.

My 197 does have information, that's true, but it also has my thoughts the information afterwards. Next time you make a claim try not to just skim a post.
policy lynchingfor lurking and other things that scum can use to hide themselves, I do believe in policy lynching when no scummy target can be found.

Lurking is a constant weak scum tell. Posting random bits of information or just random posts constantly repeating the same thing is also a scum tell to me.

So Stef, while I won't currently push for a Hiraki lynch based on policy I would if I had no one else.
my caseapparently my case on Zod is weak as no one has commented on it at all yet?

Will anyone at least challenge some of my points?

Epilogue

Will be gone for the weekend, but at the rate the game is going I don't think that'll be much of a problem.

EN1: Zod
Towny feel: Stef, Doom, Tans, Rinox (except for his recent lurking)

Nmh this is just what I'm feeling right now, haven't gone over the thread again.

Btw, umbrage, I enjoyed the wall post. Especially since I'd read most of it at least once before.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #18) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue
Ah, back everyone... Not too much happened. Hiraki has a case going on doom, I suppose I should comment.

No one has said a single thing about my points on Zod yet, not even Zod. Is it going to just be ignored? If the points are so bad then shouldn't someone at least say that they disagree?
Hiraki's case on DoomI already talked about your first point. Either way, Doom's reason didn't seem scummy.
Valid point Hiraki. Doom has said some things of note though, they were just a bit difficult get at though his other stuff. Thats why I don't comment much on his posts.
Hiraki wrote:This seems like you're just going after Charlie for revenge at this point because you believe he can't say much about it.

Ha. I bet if Charlie did explain, you'd probably say it wasn't enough. Ahh. Dreaming.

Mmm perhaps, but I think it's merely tunneling. Not a great thing, but It's a null tell except for when they're targeting someone who already has several votes.
That being said, at this point I think Charlie did have several votes on him... Hmm though I wasn't convinced by what you said Hiraki, I am becoming suspicious now.

Tans suggestionso, basically we just lynch someone. I would obviously prefer Zod. The only reason I would suspect RC is because I think he is Zod's buddy, but Zod is scummier and more anti town as well. RC at least is forcing discussion to occur.

Umbrage never struck me as scummy. His posts were a bit rude, but otherwise I'm fine with him.

Doom would be my second choice, based in part on Hiraki's case.

Epilogue

Someone claimed to be VT, I think it was Tans but not quite sure. I'd have to look back.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #19) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Nachomamma8 wrote:PULINDAR! <3333333

I will never ever ever let you get lynched this game; the scum will be the only thing that can take you from me, baby!

:) <3 you too Nachomamma. Glad to have you in the game. We'll play till the end ;). Let's lynch some scum together.

Stef: I did note that, but it is still the spot. The case is weak, and I know that when Nacho is town he is the most protown player I have ever seen. I refuse to vote that spot today (now that he subbed in) but really my main prospect today is Zod. I guess I would go with RC because Zod's actions implicate him as a buddy, but that's the main reason. If anyone can come up with an actual case I like I will definitely consider it. Most cases have been "I said something before, you aren't responding so you're scum"
Epilogue

Honestly I was just checking in before bed and saw Nacho had posted, it made me so excited that I made this post. I dint really have much to add here.

Still
Shun: Zod
I'm pretty sure my vote was already there, but it never hurts to refresh it :).
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #20) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Pro

Got ninja'd a few times there. and didn't feel like editing.
NachoYES you saw it too, knew you would. (about Zod I mean)

I'm super excited to have you in the game btw. Was hoping someone would replace earlier, I think I mentioned it in thread.

I didn't get a scum feeling from umbrage, just poor posting style. Then again, I do trust your reads. I'll look into that again. Other than his mass caps posts with no point, is there anything else that leans towards scum on him?

Epi

Sorry for the double. And yes the game has been... Awkward. People keep ignoring stuff. Cases get made and nothing is said either way on them. (I think I still need to sort through Charlie's case on RC and make full comments.
P.S.

Anyone with a case right now that I haven't talked about can you please make a single post with point by point analysis of the person you think is scummiest.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #21) » Wed May 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Haylen wrote:
Shun Count
:
Charlie: Stefunny
Reapercharlie: Charlie
Zodiark: Pulindar, Tans, Nachomamma, Kryptinen,
Nobody Special

Rhinox: Hiraki
Hiraki: Umbrage
Tans: Zodiark, Reapercharlie

Not being a shunning bastard: Rhinox

Deadline:
Thursday 19th May 9pm BST (
(expired on 2011-05-19 16:00:00)
)

Votes to lynch:
7/12
Prods:

Notes:

Stefunny.
I see you.
Please fix this votecount for me.
Not sure if Rinox is voting tans or not due to the fact that he said vote not shun.

Here, maybe I can help a bit Nacho, I moved NS over to the Zod lynch.

Btw, Hiraki still hasn't commented on the lover thing, I believe it but I'm confused as why he hasn't confirmed. Hmm I guess he hasn't posted since then.
[areaNacho's reads]I'm not quite sure I agree. Based on RC's interactions with Zod I feel they may be buddies (based entirely on Zod's flip)

I feel that umbrage was just as ridiculous as Tans and is only slightly less town for it.

You had nothig on Rhinox. What are your thoughts on him. I was leaning town there, but his lack of attention has been bothering me. I realize logically that it's not a scum tell, but it makes my gut think he may be scum. I'm going to say I still think town but anti-town play right now. [/area]
lovers thingthe most likely possibility I normally think of with lovers is for one to be either third party or scum.

That doesn't mean it's a good idea to lynch them, but it doesn't mean it's a bad one either. And since it's just my general assumption it doesn't mean much.

VTHa, I was right. Tans claimed VT at the beginning of the game when Krypt was first posting in Spanish.

I don't doubt that a VT could be in this game, I believe many players have roles, but I won't assume everyone.
Case on Tansum still leaning town for both umbrage and tans, need to go over them again but even reading through your points I still feel I'm right.

Also, still doubting the jester thing.

Epilogue

Zod is at L-2, my case still stands (and no one has tried to refute it) Nacho's case stands now as well. I see no reason to move my vote and hope that two of you will realize that this is for the best. I truly believe Zod will flip scum. I am not expecting a mislynch, and that's why I have been shunning him. Anyone else is a possible mislynch.

Mmm last note. Zod said that he was voting Tans first, but his original vote on Tans was RVS. Tans' original vote on him was not, and that vote did not feel OMGUS either. It could be because I found the reason as legit, but I think it was just a good reason.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #22) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue
Nachomamma8 wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote: (which is causing my brain to explode)

Surprise surprise, your reads sucked.
Now let's get back to what we should have done yesterday.
Vote: Zodiark

Concur.
But you need to shun, not vote.
thoughtsmy case against Zod hasn't been weakened by anything that has occurred, in my opinion.
Stefunny, I find your comments about the unicorns interesting. Can you point to anyone else who thought those roles would be scum
I have no clue what a reaper is, but perhaps like a vig? Or maybe a watcher that see whatever someone does only if they die?
Haylen, can you tell us? I doubt it, but thought I'd ask

Both Hiraki and Stef stayed on their one man wagons
rC never intend to switch vote to scummy Zod
Hiraki still hasn't confirmed lover role.

Epilogue

Shun: Zodiark
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #23) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

This is on my phone as Internet is down, so don't expect much.
hirakiI was under the impression that you were town, but the way you avoid the questions about your partners roleclaim is extremely scummy. If you aren't lovers, then Zod obv expected you to back him up for some mysterious reason. ( if that's the case then you guys are prob scum together)

Yet again you avoided addressing the question. This can't be mere speculation on so many town members part. Just by reading our posts you should realize that a claim was made and should address it

night killThe night kill was odd; but does not eliminate the chance of two scum teams.
Nacho may have been targeted/protected. Which is something he predicted.

But what I really think is that the reaper role makes it so that if one person with a night kill power targets him, then all night kills are drawn to him. Or it may even be a role that was doomed to die that night no matter what.

Remember, it may also be a role that will come back to life. I think we need to wait and see a bit still

Besides, in haylens post she put green for town, red for scum, purple for third part. Thus the possibility of a third party is high. Though she may have been trying to throw us off

Epilogue
there is more but my phone isn't cool with this. Basically, I still think Zoe is scum. I think that hiraki may be. One of his partners, but then wouldn't be a lover. Or that they may be lovers but then only one would be town. Hiraki has been acting scummy today, but of the two I think he's more town

I still think RC may be town, but may be Zods second/third partner.

Btw I totally though both tans and umbrage were merely VI's.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #24) » Fri May 27, 2011 2:40 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Sorry for being inactive. My Internet has been down due to all the storms in Cleveland. My phone allowed me to check in, but it was too difficult to really post
Pulindar & NachoNacho replaced into my first newbie game with me. Where as town I completely missed the deadline (Internet was down when I was in L.A.) and we lost in LyLo. After that we played two or three games together and every time based on a couple of posts Nacho could tell whether I was scum or not.
In fact he even pmed me about a few games I played without him where he Isoed me to say what my alignment was. He was never wrong. Apparently, I have a strong meta. I don't know what it is, but he does. I guess it's just the difference between my actual scum hunting and my not hunting. I dont know.
side notes1. Tans claimed VT right after krypten first posted. It wasn't an actual solid claim, but he breadcrumbed it. Also, I'm pretty sure I mentioned that when you were all voting him. The lack of thorough reading is really starting to bother me.

2. During my case against Zod back on day one I said that I felt RC and Zod were buddying. I still think Zod's the scummier of the two. The points Nacho has made have only enhanced that feeling. Like you said though, if feels like RC is trying to protect Zod.

3. Some things Stef had said, combined with my introduction flavor to the game made me suspect her as scum. But she's recovering well I think. I'm having trouble reading her though.

4. I feel that a lack of questions are killing this game and making activity sink. I have yard work to do, but will be back with questions for everyone.

Epilogue
My vote stays on Zod for the time being. I think that's what we should do today. Will make a new case on him in a different post after the questions. If it isn't a pretty strong one then I will look for another person to vote. Keeping someone you're almost positive is scum til LyLo when you don't know the scum team makeup so don't know when LyLo is, is probably one of the worst ideas I have heard.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #25) » Fri May 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue
had the post all the way through Rhinox, then the Internet here reset because of some stupid problem we're still having I guess.

Anyway, lost it all super pissed and super tired. Going to bed will do this Sunday maybe. Ugh.
Epilogue
Haylen please prod Nobody Special
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Woot! My first post of this day.

Um I'm still V/LA as my novel isn't quite out yet, though the deadline has passed.

That's a picture of my cover :)

Scum/townI found that Charlie's reason for asking Nacho to claim was a good one. I believe it was a poor tactic, but I agree with Charlie on that point and saw it that way before he talked about it.

On the other hand, I am pretty sure Nacho is town, due to the fact that he is acting the same way I remember when he is town. I'll admit I do have suspitions at times, but still think he's town on the whole. (or third party lol)

That leaves a 50% chance for the rest of you.

Stef is my lead suspect due to storyline.I've already asked my questions of you, and am not really sure I agree with my reasons yet, so I'm setting you aside for now.

Rinox, if you had a night kill power, and you wanted the lovers dead. Who would you have killed, Zod or Hiraki?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Would you have wanted to kill the lover pair at all?
Because, I want to confirm my thoughts on you. We know Zod was the one killed. We probably know who did it and why. I'm confirming my thoughts.
Epilogue

This post is purely in response to rhinox
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Pulindar »

Pro

*nods* that's exactly what I thought. That's how I knew you hadn't done it.

Krypton must have been a mafia kill due to his extreme towniness.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Pulindar »

Epilogue

Ebwop
UmbragE was reaper. I don't know the power, but he may have been doomed to die night 1, or may have had the power to take all kills if any kill attempts were made. Just a thought
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

I'm uber busy editing, sorry guys. I should have finished the novel last week, but unfortunately a major sotyrline problem cropped up and I need to do some major fixes. Hopefully they'll be done this weekend.

Next, I skimmed the last two pages, sorry but I can't afford to read it all ATM.
hammerI didn't have a chance to possibly hammer RC, I know that doesn't help the idea of me being town, but it's the honest truth :(

I'm not sure if I would have hammered him though, for two big reasons.
1. I am under the impression that there are only two scum
2. My main reason for suspecting RC was Zod. With Zod's town flip I've become quite unsure of where I stand on RC.

Actually reason 1 is a terrible reason, so let's just look at reason two.

suspect statusNacho is not mafia
Charlie is probably not mafia, Charlie is not vig, Charlie is probably not third party
Rhinox is not vig/third party
Stef is unknown
NS is unknown
RC is unknown

Stefprobably my lead suspect. She's been playing a good game, but has been lurking quite a bit. Some of the things she has said have seemed scummy. I don't want to go into the reason just now though :( maybe tomorrow. Sorry, but they aren't solid enough points just yet.

Rhinoxhis logic seems decent to me, based on what I skimmed. The problem is that he is using logic to push a case on RC, yet he feels that he should remove his vote from there?

Now your vote is there again. As I said, I skimmed so I'm not entirely sure who your suspects are, I saw my name in there on both lists.

NSI remember feeling that is logic was sound early game. I also felt he leaned slightly towards town. Now I have no read on him either way, I see the reason he is pushing for lynches in general, but didn't really understand the completely wrong case on Nacho. Nacho is definitely not one of the mafia. I am 100% sure of that. No joke.

RCPosts a lot, I mean a lot. I mean enough that it detracts from others posts. It's felt anti town at the beginning, but was the only thing moving the game at all for a while.
I saw that nacho felt he was town for a bit due to that, but thinks he is scum now.

My major case on him was his relation with Zod who felt super scummy. Unless he white knighted Zod, RC isn't town. The chance that he did white knight Zod is pretty decent though.

Mmm for a lynch I would shun him, but not sure.

Epilogue

I am willing to shun any of the four listed above for a lynch. I can't get on Friday, so my shun will have to come tomorrow.

For now I will shun my lead suspect, though I have no case built. Sorry.
Shun Stef.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

This will probably be my last post before deadline. Sorry guys.
RhinoxRhinox, glad you are using some solid logic for your argument. I understood what you meant even though I completely disagree.

I also hated how you did not at all consider my actual POV, which I stated in my last post.

There are
two
scum.

Bussing is an awesome scum play that works against many town groups, but does not work against me. Not after sens fan

Another awesome tactic is to completely ignore someone. Which will bring me to my case later in this post.

Charlie is town due to his false but explained read on Nacho.

Nacho is not scum, I'll get into that later.
role claimI am kidney

I had a one shot ability to detect one of the two scummy unicorn. Useable only after Charlie was dead.

Only two people to my knowledge really addressed the unicorn issue, RC and Stef. Stef is the only one who admitted they were scum, RC said that they might be masons.

I used my one shot ability on Nacho Night two. I expected him dead before that if he was town because I believed him to be so solidly town. I hate when I have a wrong read like that and just accept it. Anyway, that was my choice.

He is not one of the two unicorns. Thus he is either third party or town or second scum group.

I think he is town. Which brings me to Charlie. I felt from Charlie's post and my own observations that Charlie thinks Nacho pushed for the Zod NK. He also could have wanted the umbrage NK.
caseStef and NS are my lead suspects.

Stef admitted to the unicorns being scum. She has softly pushed in every direction. Only a few times has she really seemed to make a hard move.

Stef and NS don't seem to address each other much at all. Though this could just be because neither are posting much (pot, kettle, I know.)

RC is another option I think as he also addressed the unicorn thing. I guess if they were arguing in game about what direction to go with it a bit. They dropped it as soon as Stef said that though.

Either way, Stef is my main suspect.

Epilogue

I don't have time to Reread and make a proper case. This is what you guys get. I may be able to change my vote to force a lynch, but I doubt it. Most of my case were my impressions rather than a recent in-depth reading. I know it's not my norm, but it's what I could do this time.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

UGH UGH UGH I worked the last hour on a post and my screen refreshed. Dangit I had a defense against RC's posts, and was drawing various conclusions. Ugh.
thoughtsStef's SK flip threw me for a loop honestly I thought she was a unicorn and NS was her partner. Even after her flip he was my lead suspect today.

Nacho is no 100% town as third party was killed and he isn't scum.

Charlie has become my lead suspect for several reasons. First and foremost his vote on Nacho. This is LyLo, not the time for such gambits. Thus the vote is real, and it is a bad vote.

Nacho Dif I'm town with a one shot cop power then Nacho is town because I told the truth

If I'm scum and my partner is someone else, then Nacho is town because I am white knighting him.

If I'm scum and he's scum: wow that sets us up for a bad position.

By lynching Nacho you take a much larger risk today. The only way for Nacho to be scum is if I am as well. I'm not so he's not.
Charlieboth Rhinox and RC have each other as their own lead suspects. Both of them are open to any partner (except Rhinox isn't open to Nacho as partner, RC shouldn't be either.)

I'm down to the fact that two of the three of you are scum. The way you two are arguing may be a massive buss attempt. Other than a massive buss between you two Charlie must be scum.

Charlie was my main town thought yesterday, now he votes nacho like this

Why did you want nacho to claim yesterday?
Why are you voting him today?
Why should I not vote you?

Epilogue

You know what, I'm going to take a chance. I really don't believe you two are scum partners. No, I'll wait I get Nacho's thoughts. My main lead is Charlie though.

You two,
What do you think Stef's flip proves?
What flaws do you see in your own logic?
What ways can your logic be opened up?
Give me a reason why I shouldn't think you two are doing a massive buss on each other?
RC what specific posts bring your suspicions they way they are?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Ebwop

Nacho!!! Glad to see the avatar I first saw you with. It will always be the one I represent to you :)

Makes me feel like that game where sensfan massive bussed that guy and Zod kept talking me out of killing him. Honestly, if not for that game I'd be shunning Charlie right now. My first game still effects me.

Epilogue

I gotta go to bed soon, so message questions quickly if you want them answered.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

At work
Waiting for haylen to get back to me
Not 100% sure I'm sane but I think
Have seen tracker scum: helps find sk and town prs.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

I think the thread was closed on Scum Day for me, So HAPPY SCUM DAY

@ Charlie: That's all you have to say?

We now know the flips of two different players, and all you give us is the reason you aren't scum?

Charlie
Today:
You claim that you were blocked last night. If you were blocked then there is no way you could have commited a kill. Thus, by default your claim says that you are town. So your only post today is expressing that you are town and giving us an unverifiable reason for it.

Yesterday:
Felt that Nacho must have been scum, went so far as to question my sanity. (to be fair, I was unsure of the answer)

Was Rhinox's top suspect.
Claims to have been Nacho's top suspect. (due to saying Nacho blocked him)
Must have suspected Rhinox as well because he targeted Rhinox.

Charlie wrote:My own interpretation is that VT claim fits due to severe lack of VTs in this setup. Which means,
Rhinox is clear. Which is opposite of my current read

Charlie wrote:The claimed 1 shot cop that is Pulindar is confusing; assuming Pulindar is telling the truth and correct, Nacho is cleared, which leaves... RC + Rhinox.

Definitely suspected Rhinox.

Charlie wrote:I'm the Choo Choo Shoe, you know, chugga chugga chugga? Its from the first Charlie the Unicorn video, I think it was a Nike or something. I am a tracker. I'm part of the good guys. Additionally, I glean from my Role PM that the Mafia are probably named Pink and Blue.

Night 1 tracked ReaperCharlie to nowhere. Chose him based on top suspicion. I recieved Chocolate Coated Almonds. I know what these do, ReaperCharlie should also know. So I can tell he's trying to pull of a mini-stunt.

Night 2 tracked Nacho to ReaperCharlie. Did so based on top suspect again. Concluded he could not be a protective role based on his strong attack on ReaperCharlie the previous day and unlikely to be investigative role since I'm one myself. By conjecture: he's most probably Mafia Roleblocker.

Night 3 tracked Rhinox. Received a "blocked" result. Choose him based on top suspicion too. I confirm the presence of a blocking role in this game.

I believe you are tracker, but am not sure whether scum or town.

Rhinox
Today:
Nothing so far, No post as of yet
Yesterday:
Felt that Nacho was town.
Main suspects were RC and Charlie.

RC Kept linking him with Nacho.
RC Also kept linking him with Me.
Perhaps RC and Rhinox planned to make two groups, Him and Charlie. Rhinox, Nacho & Me? If that was the plan then they would more easily assure that no matter what happened yesterday, they would still be able to win today.

Rhinox wrote:First prove pulindar is lying.
hmm seems to be dismissing me as town and almost buddying with me here. I have no proof that I'm not lying.
Rhinox wrote:I suppose me/charlie is not logically eliminated yet. Thats the only hole in my logic, if you want to call it that.
Now elimated btw. But your assumtion is that the scum are well organized and willing to risk it. Also, I'm not sure Charlie would have kept his vote on Nacho if one of you two voted for him as well. He took the vote off right after I popped in.
Charlie wrote:Rhinox, your situation applies if the Mafia are well coordinated. I've some experience in a newbie game where the Mafia took days to organize a quickhammer. Besides, it's a risky move and one Mafia would have to think twice before taking.
I agree with what he says Rhinox, but that doesn't mean your scum, and your logic is right! The problem is coordination.

All that said, IF scum are well coordinated, then Rhinox's logic is completely valid.

My role
Charlie wrote:Pulindar, I need clarification on your claim. You're kidney, right... but did you know the existence of Charlie (The Unicorn) as a Reaper role? I'm really unclear on what role is that. Are you 100% sure your investigation is sane? Did you anyhow crumb your result? And while we're at that, I didn't crumb any results... I let my behaviour speak for itself. IIRC, I backed off RC hard after D1. Then I tunnelled hard on Nacho after I got a guilty track on him.

I am the Kidney, yes. I knew of the existance of Charlie as he had to die before I could preform my action. I did not know he was a reaper role and have no idea what that is.

I thought I also had a posting restriction. Haylen talked about how my function was to keep things sorted and balanced inside Charlie's body. The kidney also keeps track of what to put in waste and what not. I wasn't sure if it was actually a restriction. When NS asked me day 1 I asked Haylen, she told me it wasn't. I like posting this way though, and I think it helps things. I stopped doing ISO's though :)

I am now 100% sure my investigation was sane. Before I was not, but I had nothing to imply that it was insane.

I didn't search Nacho until Night 2 and I couldn't act Night 1. I did say I was 100% sure he wasn't scum before claiming. I didn't want to claim, but it seemed like he might get lynched Day 3 and I was under the impression that Stef was scum. (I did not know stef was SK, but her actions and some of her statements made me think she was mafia. I explained my logic when I made my case.)

I also knew that there were only two scum, which I did breadcrumb a little, but not much. Rhinox saying three scum confused me. I wasn't sure if he actually thought three, or if he was scum trying to throw people off of his scent when it really did get down to LyLo.

If Rhinox is the scum he is playing an extremely devious and plotted game. I thoroughly admire him for it. (if he's scum)

FlipsRC is Scum, Nacho is Town
This takes all of RC's accusations away as untownie.
He still may have been bussing Rhinox.

Nacho never gave his full thoughts unfortunately. I can't be sure of who he actually blocked (except that it wasn't himself). If Charlie's claim that he was blocked is correct, then Charlie is town. To believe Charlie's claim is to believe that he is town. To believe my claim is to believe I am town. That only leaves Rhinox as VT? Still, Charlie keeps popping up as my lead suspect. I don't like it. I need to review again.

Epilogue

Charlie wrote:P-edit: I advocate patience in LyLo.

I completely agree. I won't be voting until everyone gives some thoughts about the recent flips and what that implies.

BTW just got a nice new computer
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Sorry for not posting for a bit.
AnswersCharlie, I needed to make sure, because that's all you did say in your first post in a 3 man LyLo. It seemed like you were trying to let everyone else share their thoughts first and then come in with yours afterwards. That's the same way that you posted on day 1.

Next: Putting my thoughts out there is never unneccesary. To say that I shouldn't post my opinions and the way my mind is tracking things is an attempt to cover up information. You also say that certain things don't matter, like if Rhinox would buss his partner or not. If Nacho was definitely going to block you. These things are the very crux of how I find scum. They are part of how I found Stef. The reason I mention that you are unverifiable, is because we all know that neither Rhinox or have actions to use. So, if Nacho blocked us, we would never know. (I never thoguht of a mafia RB though... good point)

Roles: I disagree I feel that it would be too weak otherwise. it's part of the reason I'm not voting you. My 1-shot ability is extremely weak and misinformative. With the SK around, I could have cleared Stef as town immediately and then would have never pushed for a lynch on her. Your role is obviously misinformative because you used it and thoroughly suspected Nacho. If my role wasn't a 1-shot then we'd probably be too powerful together, but it is just a 1-shot.

Day 1 I instigated comments about the unicorns. the main two people to respond were Stef and RC. that was when you weren't posting much. You were waiting for others you said. Day 2 I was curious if Charlie's role made it so that he automatically took both kills when one person targeted him, saving town a death. I also wondered if his role made it so that he would come back. he would have been my top suspect if he came back for the SK spot. Day 3 I said Nacho was town. Every other day I was less forceful about it. I also kept saying that I felt there were probably only two scum and that there were either two scum teams or a third party.

Epilogue

Honestly, Charlie is my main suspect as well. I'm not confident enough in it to dismiss Rhinox scum completely yet. I agree with Charlie, no reason to force my vote.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

The game is getting dead again and someone needs to decide this.
Charlie hasn't posted in three days, and frankly I know I have very little left to say.
SuspectMy main suspect is Charlie. His posts consistently added to that suspition. Of his three posts today the first was basically useless. It was important because if true then he probably could not have commited the kill. If false, then by making such a claim he continues to make today a three way stand off with no single individual as confirmed town. That gives him more options. Since neither Rhinox nor myself can act at night he has no need to fear reprisal, if either of us were to find out we were actually the ones blocked.

His second post completely dismissed the route I use to find scum. The same route that found our SK, Stef. As an SK there was no possible way that I bussed her, or used anything other than intuition and logic to figure it out. Dismissing my methods and not truly responding to them is scummy as well.

His final post... I get nothing from either way. It doesn't bother me and it doesn't help me.

Rhinox's two posts haven't pushed me in either direction, but he seems to be taking a back seat as well.

Epilogue

It doesn't seem like either of you will decide, so that leaves it to me.

Shun Charlie

This narrows it down to Charlie and myself as scum, unless Rhinox comes in and hammers. While that is a distinct possibility, I don't
think
he is, too much WIFOM.
Rhinox, Please don't be scum.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

:) good.

That makes me feel at ease and takes my decision making out of this process.
epilogue

I have nothing to add right now, is there anything you want to ask me, Rhinox?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

I'll respond to the tin foil hat then :)

First off, I mentioned the idea of two scum on one of the teams from the beginning. I wasn't sure how many teams or third party existed. I was wrong on those things, and for a while even thought that there were only two scum. I guess it's true that I knew, but I did say how I knew.
StefThat's a valid point, I know that I felt Stef was town for much of the first day and except for her mentioning of the unicorns I would have continued to think that. The problem is that I even admitted my case on Stef was weak and I was going with mostly gut. I did make a case, but I didn't like it.

At no point did I claim I was certain that Stef was scum, (or SK). At that time I also was pushing for just two scum and figured that Nacho was a vig. That's why I asked you questions about Hiraki and Zod day 3, I felt that either you or Nacho were the most likely candidates for killing them. I thought that Nacho would have gone after Zod and you after Hiraki. That's also why I thought Charlie was town for asking Nacho to claim. I thought that he thought Nacho was vig. I thought we were on the same page and it seemed like a towny way to go about things.

I did not at any point expect Stef to be SK, I was hunting for scum and thought that she was on a scum team. While my patterns did lead me to someone who was against town, it didn't lead me in the direction I thought.

Lastly, If I knew Stef was SK then I could have just NKed her and let the lynch go on Nacho, the only person I had confirmed as town. By confirming someone as town myself it meant that I was really the only one that couldn't shun them. If I was scum, then Nacho was my only real weakness. Why would I create that weakness and protect him?
RCThat's a good point. Distancing is valid. But if I were to distance why wouldn't I buss?

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think I voted RC at all. A truly good distance requires a vote.

Then again I haven't been liberal with my votes at all this game. I once used it to try to force more information, on Zod. Later I felt Zod was the scummiest suspect and didn't have a good enough reason to take it off.

Most of the game I felt that RC was buddying Zod. Before that I compared him to Umbrage for seeming scummy purely because of posting style.

I never pushed for distancing myself from RC actually. In fact I said my points no matter what was happening. I said Nacho was the best town from the minute he joined. I said I wouldn't vote him unless I found out otherwise. I used my one investigate against Nacho because he was my strongest town read and I didn't want to be duped. (It's happened before) While I did view two sides as existing, I sorta saw myself in the middle of them. I wasn't distanced from your side or from the other side. That's why I suspected you of bussing with RC or with Charlie (I thought charlie until the RC flip).

Epilogue

What questions do you have for Charlie?

Do my answers help with your investigation?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

This post has nothing to do with the game!!!

My first novel is done. It is awesomeness. No, seriously, it's actually a decent book. I have a link in my signature now. As a thank you for your tolerance, for my lack of posting while writing this novel, I give you all a coupon. If during checkout you put MD56K as your coupon for my novel it will be free. You have until June 15th 2012. I hope you guys enjoy.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Charlie wrote:Or perhaps you should just vote based on our avatars: that owl is clearly trying to outwit us. Find the truth under that rainbow hide of yours and make this a Town victory! Yay...

Yeah right. Shunning me would make this the worst scum victory yet.

SimilarityThe thing that stikes me the most about Charlie and ReaperCharlie (other than their names) are that they both recieve the same reactions from town.

The entire game people felt that both players played a scummy game, but they were never lynched because of extenuating circumstances. Either another lynch was pushed, or somethign else happened to turn towns attention elsewhere.

They both came up with quick theories to put pressure on someone without making real cases.

RCDay 1: RC puts some pressure on Charlie. He is the first to vote charlie and begins pushing a focus there. Once a train really starts rolling, RC begins critisizing people (doombunny) for voting Charlie. He still calls for a charlie lynch for a bit, but look at how he relates the charlie lynch to the unpopular idea of forming an alliance. He waited until after multiple people put down his alliance idea before putting Charlie and Hiraki on the list. No one was voting Hiraki, nor had much emphasis been pushed for him being scum. It seems that RC distanced himself from his partner and then pushed the alliance and lynching Hiraki as being related to lynching Charlie.
Rhinox wrote:So, no charlie lynch today for meta reasons. No RC lynch for me either. Everyone's up in arms about the alliance idea, but I see no reason its not something he wouldn't propose as town or scum

Even you related the Alliance idea to a charlie lynch. They were separate, but they needed to be in the same group, because RC's tactic encouraged players to think of these things together.

Pushing that link forward, Rhinox look at your own ISO 24 & 25. RC still keeps his link with Hiraki. Still keeps his distancing. He wants to keep his partner on a separate team, and yet is relating his partner's lynch with other lynches only. Charlie after you and probably Hiraki. He keeps that relation, but makes it almost impossible to force a lynch on Charlie. By this point several people thought Charlie was scummy, but RC's posts protected him by putting other, less reviled, targets in the path as bodyguards.
Charlie
Charlie wrote:1) ReaperCharlie is quite... antsy. Taking the opposing side of him should get a strong reaction. (This is why I choose to wait and see)
2) A little bit lurky; I'll leave it up to you to decide which type of lurking this is.

Charlie's answers to two of my questions. He is siding against RC, but trying to lay low with it by not pushing too strong. Though his vote is on RC he doesn't really make a case or push for an RC lynch.

Charlie wrote:Page 5: Wall after wall by ReaperCharlie. Kinda null, sadly, because in all probability he'll do this as either alignment.

My vote (shun) on ReaperCharlie stays. Suffice to say I've seen him as Mafia once and as third party once. I feel the playstyle in those games and here are the same. Although his wall are null to me, they still give me a bad feeling. This is called gut, and I'll stand by it.

These quotes are all so far from a single post. He avoids casting strong suspician on RC, instead he calls it a gut call. He even says that the posts are really null posts, but he wants to vote RC anyway.

This makes it so that town doesn't need to address the case in anyway, but it still looks like they are on opposite sides. Charlie even mentions how he is siding against RC.

Charlie wrote:kryptinen - Honorary Town read until something crops up. Already explained how I feel that PR are likely possessed by Town. I can go further to explain the logic behind this if asked.
Doombunny9 - Seems okay so far.
Nobody Special - Funny posts.
Umbrage - loud character, and his arguments with ReaperCharlie I feel isn't really productive. Null read.
Charlie - Not a unicorn

ReaperCharlie - Really think he's Mafia here.

Pulindar - Reading as Town at the moment.
tanstalas - Null
Hiraki - Reading over his ISO he seems to be sparsely posting up until his massive catch-up post at ISO #17. Content-wise, average, emotion-wise, lots. Not sure what to make of him.
Stefunny - Consistent posting, I like her for the fact that she seems to contrast well with ReaperCharlie. Well, this makes it more likely that they don't share the same alignment, and since I think RC is Mafia then she's Town to me.
Zodiark13 - Isn't much content to deal with. Null
Rhinox - My argument with him didn't go to well. Null

His read list from ISO 12. Turn to the itallycs first: RC is the only one he claims to have a scum read on. Again, for no known reason. RC's posts are null, but Charlie Really Thinks he's scum and will stick by it. Of course RC is scum.

Next look at the bolded part: Not a unicorn? I should have picked up on this earlier. That pushes the idea that there is no possible way he could be either the pink or blue unicorns. (he couldn't be charlie the unicorn either though)
from the very beginning he was laying crumbs for reasons he couldn't be scum. Crumbs that couldn't be noticed then, but seem obvious now.

Defense
Charlie wrote:I guess my case lies in these key points:
1. My interactions with RC: I strongly believe that there isn't an association between me and him except for the fact that I've covered for him because of a negative track result Night 1.
2. RC's interaction (lack of) to Pulindar: Is distancing.
3. RC + Pulindar discussing "pink and blue unicorns": I'm justifying this a subtle slip, because they had inside information that the names of "pink and blue" were really "pink and blue" in their role PMs, and nobody else knew about it.
4. Balance: I'm the investigative role, Pulindar isn't.

1. I strongly disagree. I've stated some points as to why.
2. Perhaps, I haven't examined it much as of yet. But, most people felt I was generally town all game. RC also didn't react to Krypten much. He didn't push where it wasn't tactical to. I don't know why I was left to live. Or why krypten was either. Perhaps your scum team was looking for the SK in their first night kill. I gotta admit, the NS kill really throws me off a bit though :( Still, Nacho was confirmed town & krypten was mostly town. If looking for SK night 2 (or second scum team) it could have been your team that killed Zod.
3. I did know about pink and blue, I admit it. Stef commented on them as well as RC. I gave the reason my role PM talked about them. Why did you make sure to mention that you weren't a unicorn?
4. touche' but I can say the same.

epilogue

There is more, I only touched the surface of the game, but I'm tired and feel that it is best to leave it here.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Quoting

This doesn't deserve a post because it's already there

Me 984 wrote:Day 1 I instigated comments about the unicorns. the main two people to respond were Stef and RC. that was when you weren't posting much. You were waiting for others you said.
You did say that you weren't a unicorn though, which is a response in a way.

Day 2 I was curious if Charlie's
(Umbrage) I meant the charlie the unicorn role when I posted this.
role made it so that he automatically took both kills when one person targeted him, saving town a death. I also wondered if his role made it so that he would come back. he would have been my top suspect if he came back for the SK spot.
Day 3 I said Nacho was town.
Every other day I was less forceful about it. I also kept saying that I felt there were probably only two scum and that there were either two scum teams or a third party.

Bolded are changes I made just now.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Mod Meta

One small think, please look at Glitch in time. Just Haylen's first post should do.

Haylen wrote:SpyreX - Mafia Tracker - Lynched Day 9(?)

I was one of the few survivors. I just wanted to say, Haylen definitely uses the mafia tracker. in case you were considering the role thing at all.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Pulindar »

Response
Charlie wrote:Mr. Owl, don't use mod meta... It's dangerously unreliable and I can do the same saying stuff like "Oh Haylen isn't a mod who uses 1-shot PRs in her setups".

Btw, if you're asking Rhinox to look at that game, why not make his life easier by providing a link to it?

Valid point, here's the link I was extremely tired last night and completely forgot it. I was going over my past games and realized how rare it is for a mafia tracker to exist. I just wanted to ensure that Rhinox knew it was a valid possibility.

In that game we almost lost because too many players wrote Spyrex off as town due to the tracker role bit.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Pulindar »

Rhinox wrote:Yeah I've seen a mafia tracker before, I didn't need the link to prove it.

This is a tougher decision than I thought coming into the day. Not as cut and dry as I thought it was going to be.

It's never easy being the confirmed town in LyLo. That's part of the reason I voted it always makes me feel terribly stupid when I lynch the wrong person.

She counted the modkill as the Town lynch for the day. She's done that before. (In Glitch in Time for instance)

I'm glad with how yesterday turned out though. We got scum!!!! I was getting ready to lynch Charlie yesterday and then today would have been terrible. I really wasn't sure whether you or RC partnered with Charlie. Today was easier for me. Sorry it made it more difficult on you though.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Pulindar »

Prologue

Hey Rhinox, this isn't any part of the case. Can you please vote soon. Right now it's 2pm there. That means only 7 more hours.

Winning or losing a game because of bad lynches or poor play occur. Losing because of a post arriving shortly past deadline is the worst possible way to lose. believe me, it's happened to me before. My first game with Nacho I waited till a couple hours after deadline and voted the right person. I felt like a complete idiot.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Pulindar »

Charlie wrote:>:(

Don't rush the rhinoceros, owl.

Not rushing him, just worried. He said he was going to post yesterday so as not to get caught up in time zone stuff. I want to make sure he knows that there are only 6 hours left. Why are you trying to keep him from being informed about the amount of time left to vote? are you hoping for a no lynch?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Pulindar »

Charlie wrote:And there is no point in me answering your loaded question.

Valid point. It is a loaded question. But the question points out what you are doing whether you answer it or not.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Pulindar »

Come On

One Hour Left!!! Come on Rhinox! Please pull through man!

I'll email you a PDF of the start to the best fantasy series you'll ever read if you just get here in time!!!
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Pulindar »

count down

20 minutes Rhinox. See Charlie, this is why I panicked. He said yesterday so this wouldn't happen. He didn't get on yesterday, this is happening. This is not the way for town to lose this game.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Pulindar »

Night Three RC killed NS and mugged him
I was supposed to hide but you messaged me that you forgot that.

Charlie said he was blocked that night, so Nacho probably blocked him.

Night four I hid and killed Nacho

Charlie said he tried to follow Rhinox but was blocked again.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Pulindar »

Good game guys. I really enjoyed it. The end there was especially enjoyable. Sorry to everyone that I killed and sorry for lying.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Pulindar »

Yeah, I would have prefered winning through a Charlie lynch (though I'm not sure Rhinox would have voted that way) The no Lynch is a bit disappointing. But I won so... I'm not too bothered.

Mafia Quick Topic BTW

Oh, one interesting thing. The case I used for RC's relation to charlie, defending him like that. That's exactly what I felt I was doing with RC. Getting both lynch groups to stop focusing on RC and Nacho to turn to Stef instead. Stuff like that.

I didn't want to seem scummy by going after Nacho, but I wanted to get RC out of the limelight. Luckily for me that caught Stef.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Pulindar »

Rhinox wrote:Shit...

If its any consolation, I was going to vote charlie. Yeah, there were RL circumstances. I don't wish to share publicly. Anyone who really wants to know can PM me.

It actually is consolation to me.... I didn't like winning with a no lynch. When I win I prefer to win through skill, not poor circumstances.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Pulindar »

I was totally scum, sorry guys.

Um I claimed innocent on Nacho for two reasons. One he's my friend and I didn't want to see him lynched that early. Two I already had said I thought he was town and didn't want to change that read. My only real option then was RC because the other wagon was on him. I didn't want to buss my partner just yet though.

I had reasons for not going after anyone except NS and Stef. I liked the case I could make against Stef best though so I decided to try to aim town at her. It worked out perfectly for me.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Pulindar »

oh, an adventurer is someone who can hide at night so that no one can target them in anyway. I could also do it while killing. It was a one shot and that's why I thought of the one shot cop. I didn't realize only the mafia roles were one shots. woops.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Pulindar »

One other thing, Rhinox, you remember when Nacho used the term white knighting with RC's claiming Zod was town? That's exactly what I was doing claiming Nacho was town. It is a tactic that works some of the time. If played right it works, if played wrong it brings about additional suspition
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Pulindar »

We were hunting for another scum team, or thinking you really might be jester. Plus there was no one else I really wanted to lynch just then. I don't know what Stef's thoughts were.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”