A Gentleman's Game of Guile, Subterfuge, and Intrigue (Fin)

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

A Gentleman's Game of Guile, Subterfuge, and Intrigue (Fin)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:32 am

Post by Wraith »

INTRODUCTION

Greetings, my fellow chaps of good breeding and social stature, and welcome to the Exclusive Lodge for Extraordinary Gentlemen's Thirty-Sixth Annual Gentlemen's Gathering! Help yourself to a vast and varied selection of exotic foods from both the Orient and across the Channel - seek the buffet and you shall find it! Please enjoy our professional and entertaining string ensemble while you converse with your peers - they will be playing the latest arrangements from such illustrious composers as Brahms and Tchaikovsky. Oh, and don't forget: outside we will be holding matches of croquet and polo. Tea will be served, to order, upon request, and-

Oh dear, what's this? I say...I have just received some grave news. Our benefactor has been found dead, victim of murder most foul. It appears that out of our thirteen most distinguished guests, several are imposters! Rapscallions and rogues have assumed the identities of many of our fair colleagues, seeking to scheme and carry out our gruesome and ghastly murders! Nevertheless, keep calm and carry on - we must root out these villains and carry out the proper means of disposing of them: a firing squad. I see that you have all retained your ceremonial firearms; it is time to put them to use.

Wraith, Gentlemen of the Highest Caliber, Fashionably Murdered Night 0

A Code of Most Just and Absolute Laws

1. Votes must be bolded in this format:
Vote: Wraith

2. Days will have a deadline of three weeks. Deadline can be extended under special circumstances
3. Mafia may not daytalk
4. Do not under any circumstances communicate with another player(s) outside the game thread.
5. Please do not quote the role PM
6. Absolutely no invisible, small, or otherwise unreadable text. Spoiler tags are allowed as long as the nature of their contents are clearly labeled.
7. You will be prodded after failing to post in 72 hours. If you require a third prod at any point in the game you will instead be replaced. Inform in-thread of any upcoming V/LA in bold
8. “Bah” posts are allowed, and should not include any kind of game-related information. However, lynched players may continue to talk during Twlight.
9. Twilight occurs after the hammer and before the lynch scene. You may continue to talk but any new votes/unvotes will not be counted.
-----9a. "No Lynch" occurs when HALF of the living players vote for it.
BLUE
is my color, don’t use it.
11. I modkill at my discretion, with or without warnings depending on the offense. If you think something will test my rules (or patience), ask me first, or don’t do it at all. Modkills will end the day and turn the killed player into a Neutral Survivor.
12. If I make a mistake in some way, point it out via:
@mod: You made a mistake

13. I reserve the right to add to or change the rules at my discretion. There are no loopholes, and I enforce ex post facto.
14. Blue will be my color in all mod posts after rules. Do not use it.
15. Don't be afraid to have fun. Despite the wording of these rules I am not a ruthless dictator and the vast majority of players are not trolls. Good luck!
-----15a. To be more specific: Please Be Civil
16. On Activity Requirements and Replacements: Players will be prodded upon request or if they go 48 hours without any sort of activity. A player will receive two prods before being force-replaced. Replacements will be recruited via the mini theme queue topic or if a player contacts me via PM and requests to be the first priority for replacing someone.
17. I will respond to any and all questions directed toward me in normal English. If you have any questions, especially if you don't fully understand your role PM, don't hesitate to ask.
18. I will be posting in fancy schmancy gentleman's English. You don't
have
to, but it is strongly encouraged.
19. Any comments by the mod that do not concern game mechanics or happenings are strictly flavor and have NO bearing on the alignments of players.

Gentlemen That Continue to Attend the Gathering (3/13)

Sir Hoppster
Most Proper but Unspectacular Man of Class
, Survived!
AurorusVox, PhD
kpaca
, Survived!
imaginality
Friendly Member of High Society Possessing an Indubitable Reputation,
, Survived!

(
Bold = Confirmed
)
(* = Prods)

Gentlemen Ejected From the Gathering in a Most Harsh and Violent Manner (10/13)

Twistedspoon, Esq.
Gentleman of Prim and Proper Class but Possessing a Dubious Reputation Due to Unfortunate Scandal
, Lynched Day One
StrangerCoug
Altruistic and Honorable Gentlemen Steadfast in Courage and Resolve
, Murdered Most Foully Night One
TheLonging
, Murdered Most Foully Night One
Reya Cookiebringer
Lynched Day Two
lord_hur
Caboose
Gentlemen Skilled in the Application of the Scientific Investigative Method Additionally Enthralled by the Writings of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
, Murdered Most Foully Night Two
ToastyToast
kr0b
, Lynched Day Three
inHimshallibe
Infiltrator and Rapscallion Forgoing Predetermined Conduct and Mannerisms in the Practice of Duels
, Murdered Most Foully Night Three
jilynne1991
DemonHybrid
GMan
Charming and Dashing Rogue Seeking Dishonorable Vengeance Against Proper Society
, Lynched Day Four
vezokpiraka
, Murdered Most Foully Night Four
Feysal,
Cunning Villain Determined to Undermine and Dismantle this Assembly of Extraordinary Gentlemen
, Lynched Day Five

Events of Both Grave Importance and Fascinating Interest

Twistedspoon is Lynched, End of Day One
Beginning of Day Two
Reya Cookiebringer is Lynched, End of Day Two
Beginning of Day Three
ToastyToast is Lynched, End of Day Three
Beginning of Day Four
jilynne1991 is Lynched, End of Day Four
Beginning of Day Five
Feysal is Lynched, End of Game
Last edited by Wraith on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:53 am, edited 56 times in total.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Wraith »

Unfortunately, Distinguished Guest
Aurorus Vox
found it of greatest necessity to attend important business plaguing his valuable and widespread shipping company. Therefore, I will be seeking a replacement guest with equally great haste. However, I will continue forwarding messages regarding each of our guests' occupations and affiliations, save for that empty slot, which I hope to fill before day's end.

Please confirm the information contained within your invitation via return correspondence.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Wraith »

imaginality
shall be attending in the stead of
AurorusVox
. Invitations are currently being delivered.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Wraith »

All invitations have been delivered. This occasion shall resume once the attendence of each of our guests has been confirmed.

For reference, this is the invitation of what is known as, in the vernacular, a
"Vanilla Townie"
:

Greetings, my good sir! You are a Most Proper but Unspectacular Man of Class, and you are hereby extended invitation to this Exclusive Lodge for Extraordinary Gentlemen. Persistent vigilance is required, for a gentleman must always be prepared to undergo trials of body and mind in his quest to rid his company of rapscallions and rogues. Unfortunately, you are of insufficient rank and status within our organization to be permitted the privilege of importing a dangerous weapon of gunpowder or steel, and as such you only possess the ability to voice your personal albeit venerated opinions and cast a pronouncement of condemnation upon the suspects among your peers. You are victorious when all villains, rapscallions, and rogues that threaten your life and reputation are eliminated.
Notes: I added a line to end, because I forgot to add the win condition to all town PMs.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Wraith »

All of our guests save for he known as
TheLonging
have confirmed their attendance. Nevertheless, I believe that twelve out of thirteen is more than sufficient a number to - dare I say - commence with tonight's entertainment!

With thirteen guests still standing, it will take
seven
votes to lynch a
patsy
- excuse me: villain deserving of a swift and righteous death.

Unfortunately, as with all good things, this too will ultimately come to an end. In this case, aforementioned deadline is
May 14, 2011
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:53 am

Post by Wraith »

Excellent news, chaps! The last of our distinguished guests has confirmed his attendance, and will be joining us as soon as possible.

Alas, I have urgent business to attend to regarding the power supply to this voice amplification device, and will be engage in only limited interaction with you all until tomorrow afternoon. Good day, and carry on!
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Wraith »

A counting of submitted ballots shall be completed by some point this day or the next.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 1.1

Sir Hoppster
(3)
:
Twistedspoon, Esq., Caboose, Apokalyptika
StrangerCoug
(0)
:
imaginality

Twistedspoon, Esq.
(2)
:
Sir Hoppster
, Sir Hoppster, StrangerCoug
imaginality
(0)
:
StrangerCoug

vezokpiraka
(2)
:
TheLonging,
Sir Hoppster
, imaginality

Not Voting
(6)
:
kr0b, Feysal, GMan, inHimShallBe, kpaca, vezokpiraka

With 13 remaining it shall require
to lynch the knave.

The records shall show a complete history of the day's votes, including all possible repetition of votes by one guest upon another.

Red
signifies a guest at either two or one vote from execution.

Multiple guests have not yet spoken up regarding these matters, which I suspect is due to my own error in failing to send notification of the beginning of the day's proceeding to said guests. It shall be done, and participation henceforth shall be expected. Good day.
Last edited by Wraith on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Wraith »

It appears that I have neglected to mention the origins of our good friend vezokpiraka. He is the owner of a quite expansive tract of land in the state of Texas in North America. It is rich in that black gold the industries of the first world consume so ferociously. Forgive him for being unaware of the etiquette of speech and action expected of the quintessential British gentlemen.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Wraith »

It is a voice amplification device; the common folk call it a "loudspeaker." It is experimental and prone to mechanical failure, but it certainly allows to project my voice from anywhere in the lodge. Quite useful, indeed.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Wraith »

Why, I certainly apologize if I have mistaken your nationality, StrangerCoug. From what lands do you hail?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Wraith »

GMan
has requested replacement.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Wraith »

As you chaps can all see,
DemonHybrid
replaces GMan.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Wraith »

There will be yet another counting of the ballots come nightfall, assuming I am not dreadfully incapacitated as a result of daytime recreation.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 1.2

Sir Hoppster
(1)
:
Twistedspoon, Esq.,
Caboose
Apokalyptika

StrangerCoug
(0)
:
imaginality

Twistedspoon, Esq.
(2)
:
Sir Hoppster
, Sir Hoppster, StrangerCoug
imaginality
(1)
:
StrangerCoug
, kr0b
vezokpiraka
(1)
:
TheLonging,
Sir Hoppster
imaginality

Apokalyptika
(1)
:
DemonHybrid
kr0b
(2)
:
imaginality, vezokpiraka
TheLonging
(1)
:
Apokalyptika

Not Voting
(4)
:
Feysal, inHimShallBe, kpaca, Caboose

to lynch the knave.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Wraith »

DemonHybrid
Caboose
kpaca
, and
Feysal
have all received notices regarding lack of timely activity. Please keep in mind that only two to three of such notices will be sent to a player before they are replaced for inactivity.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Wraith »

Another counting of the ballots cast will commence later this night.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #17) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Wraith »

I will not give out prods this week due to the plausible excuse of college examinations. Come Saturday, however, I expect a resurgence of activity.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #18) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 1.3

Sir Hoppster
(0)
:
Twistedspoon, Esq.
Caboose
Apokalyptika

StrangerCoug
(0)
:
imaginality

Twistedspoon, Esq.
(1)
:
Sir Hoppster
, Sir Hoppster,
StrangerCoug

imaginality
(1)
:
StrangerCoug
, kr0b
vezokpiraka
(3)
:
TheLonging,
Sir Hoppster
imaginality
, StrangerCoug, Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
(1)
:
DemonHybrid
kr0b
(2)
:
imaginality, vezokpiraka
TheLonging
(0)
:
Apokalyptika

kpaca
(1)
:
Twistedspoon, Esq.

Not Voting
(4)
:
Feysal, inHimShallBe, kpaca, Caboose

to lynch the knave.

PS: STEAK HAVE A PILLORY
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #19) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Wraith »

Excellent news, chaps! I have completed a series of difficult examinations as mandated by the Ministry of Education, therefore I am of productive and jovial disposition. Therefore, expect yet another counting of ballots cast at some point this evening.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #20) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 1.4

Sir Hoppster
(2)
:
Twistedspoon, Esq.
Caboose
Apokalyptika
, Twistedspoon, Esq., Sir Hoppster
StrangerCoug
(0)
:
imaginality

Twistedspoon, Esq.
(3)
:
Sir Hoppster
Sir Hoppster
StrangerCoug
, kpaca, vezokpiraka, Apokalyptika
imaginality
(1)
:
StrangerCoug
, kr0b
vezokpiraka
(2)
:
TheLonging,
Sir Hoppster
imaginality
, StrangerCoug,
Apokalyptika

Apokalyptika
(2)
:
DemonHybrid, Caboose
kr0b
(1)
:
imaginality,
vezokpiraka

TheLonging
(0)
:
Apokalyptika

kpaca
(0)
:
Twistedspoon, Esq.

Not Voting
(2)
:
Feysal, inHimShallBe

to lynch the knave.

Remember, deadline for this day is
May 14, 2011
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #21) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Wraith »

Notice:
Prod reprieves shall expire come Saturday, chaps.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #22) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Wraith »

Good afternoon, my good sirs! After celebratory antics oft involving intoxication I am ready to resume my services as your host. There is apt chance for a votecount come tonight, and do keep in mind that the deadline for this day is in precisely one week.

Prods will reach appropriate recipients come tomorrow, should they be necessary.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #23) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Wraith »

kpaca and kr0b have been prodded. Caboose has yet to respond to his prod.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #24) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Wraith »

Deadline for this day shall be extended one week from today:
May 18, 2011
. I pray that this small mercy shall be heeded and not cast away for naught.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #25) » Thu May 12, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Wraith »

I am again prodding kr0b and Caboose. If they do not respond in some way to these prods, they will be replaced.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #26) » Thu May 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 1.5

Twistedspoon, Esq.
(6)
:
Sir Hoppster
Sir Hoppster
StrangerCoug
, kpaca, vezokpiraka, Apokalyptika, StrangerCoug, TheLonging, Sir Hoppster

Sir Hoppster
(1)
:
Twistedspoon, Esq.
Caboose
Apokalyptika
, Twistedspoon, Esq.,
Sir Hoppster

StrangerCoug
(0)
:
imaginality

imaginality
(1)
:
StrangerCoug
, kr0b
vezokpiraka
(0)
:
TheLonging
Sir Hoppster
imaginality
StrangerCoug
Apokalyptika

Apokalyptika
(2)
:
DemonHybrid, Caboose,
inHimshallibe

kr0b
(2)
:
imaginality,
vezokpiraka
, inHimshallibe
TheLonging
(0)
:
Apokalyptika

kpaca
(0)
:
Twistedspoon, Esq.

Not Voting
(1)
:
Feysal

to lynch the knave.

Remember, deadline for this day is
May 18, 2011

Sincere apologies, I waited far too long to conduct another counting.
Twistedspoon, Esq.
stands at
L-1
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #27) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Wraith »

Caboose is being replaced.

In addition, deadline will be extended indefinitely until all slots are replaced.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #28) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Wraith »

Reya Cookiebringer
replaces Apokalyptika effective immediately.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #29) » Sat May 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Wraith »

lord_hur
replaces Caboose and
ToastyToast
replaces kr0b effective immediately.

I have noticed the recent vote which may or may not lynch Twistedspoon, Esq. Please remain patient and attentive as I confirm the ballot count, and we shall commense the execution shortly.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #30) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 1.6

Twistedspoon, Esq.
(7)
:
Sir Hoppster
Sir Hoppster
StrangerCoug
, kpaca, vezokpiraka, Apokalyptika, StrangerCoug, TheLonging, Sir Hoppster, imaginality

Sir Hoppster
(1)
:
Twistedspoon, Esq.
Caboose
Apokalyptika
, Twistedspoon, Esq.,
Sir Hoppster

StrangerCoug
(0)
:
imaginality

imaginality
(1)
:
StrangerCoug
, kr0b
vezokpiraka
(0)
:
TheLonging
Sir Hoppster
imaginality
StrangerCoug
Apokalyptika

Apokalyptika
(2)
:
DemonHybrid, Caboose,
inHimshallibe

kr0b
(2)
:
imaginality
vezokpiraka
, inHimshallibe, Feysal
TheLonging
(0)
:
Apokalyptika

kpaca
(0)
:
Twistedspoon, Esq.

Not Voting
(0)
:

to lynch the knave.

I fear it is too late to retract any possible votes, the decision is final and
Twistedspoon's
fate is sealed. Let us all head out onto the field for this execution.

The remaining guests array in a line, draw a variety of personal firearms, and take aim. "I only have this to say: " Twistedspoon, Esq. says, "You are fools and your blindless and ignorance shall doom you all!" And with that, the firing line ended his life.

Excellent work, chaps. I must say, fine marksmanship indeed. Blood is an awful trouble to clean up from the grass. Now, let us discern Twistedspoon's true identity. Aha! Witness, my good sirs, that I have withdrawn from his person an ornate, deadly, and finely-crafted dagger! Clearly it is the mark of a-

Oh dear. I recognize this blade. It belonged to my good friend and colleague, Sir Twistedfork! He and I embarked upon several daring and exciting adventures in the depths of the Dark Continent. I had suspected a relation, but in these trying times one must always remain vigilant and properly paranoid! Nevertheless, despite the condemnation that this weapon might bring, no relation of Sir Twistedfork could possibly be villainous, certainly not in my lodge. It appears Twistedspoon, Esq. was a
Gentleman of Prim and Proper Class but Possessing a Dubious Reputation Due to Unfortunate Scandal
. In the vernacular, I do believe the common folk refer to such an occupation as a
Miller

Oh well, I suppose this grim business is done and in the past, and there is naught that can be done further about it. Therefore, I suggest we all turn in for the night and await what is to be found come tomorrow morning. Have a pleasant stay!

Twistedspoon, Esq.,
was lynched Day 1.

Night 1
has commensed. Please forward appropriate night actions by
May 17, 2011
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #31) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Wraith »

Day Two

It is morning, fair and righteous guests! Let us take a moment to assemble and recall the faces of our compatriots.

Oh dear...I see only ten faces assembled here before me this fair morning. Please remain calm and maintain a stiff upper lip while I have the staff check the rooms of our two missing guests. I dare say that perhaps they had too much of the free champagne last night.

Oh dear...it appears
StrangerCoug
has been the victim of murder most foul! He has been shot through the chest! Who could be responsible for this dastardly deed?

What's this? It appears that
TheLonging
has also met a similarly grim and terrible fate! He has been...oh dear. Oh my. He has been slain, and we shall keep quiet on the subject in further discussion.

StrangerCoug
Altruistic and Honorable Gentlemen Steadfast in Courage and Resolve
, Murdered Most Foully Night 1

TheLonging
Murdered Most Foully Night 1

In the vernacular, I believe these occupations are referred to as
Bodyguard
and
Vanilla Townie
, respectively.

Nevertheless, keep calm and carry on! I trust we shall find the vermin within our ranks soon enough!

With 10 alive it takes
to lynch. Deadline is in three weeks at
June 7, 2011
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #32) » Wed May 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Wraith »

No, DemonHybrid and kpaca have not yet requested replacements. They are aware that the day has started considering I sent a mass message to everyone still alive. They shall be prodded come tomorrow should they not participate in festivities.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #33) » Thu May 19, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Wraith »

DemonHybrid and kpaca have been prodded. I am growing tired of having to prod the same group of people. If activity does not pick up I will be tightening activity requirements.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #34) » Fri May 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Wraith »

kpaca is being replaced.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #35) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:23 am

Post by Wraith »

AurorusVox replaces kpaca. Despite AV having replaced out before game started, he was not informed of hs role at the time and therefore has no more gme knowledge than any other replacement.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #36) » Sat May 21, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 2.1

Sir Hoppster
(3)
:
ToastyToast, lord_hur, vezokpiraka
lord_hur
(2)
:
Sir Hoppster, Aurorus Vox, PhD
vezokpiraka
(0)
:
inHimshallibe

Not Voting
(5)
:
Reya Cookiebringer, Feysal, DemonHybrid, inHimshallibe, imaginality

With 10 alive it takes
to lynch the knave.

Night falls on
June 7, 2011
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #37) » Tue May 24, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Wraith »

It is the host's sacred duty to uphold the solidarity of his gathering. Despite setbacks, this duty shall be upheld.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #38) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Wraith »

jilynne1991
replaces DemonHybrid.

I shall count the ballots soon.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #39) » Thu May 26, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 2.2

lord_hur
(4)
:
Sir Hoppster, Aurorus Vox, PhD, ToastyToast,
imaginality
, vezokpiraka

Sir Hoppster
(0)
:
ToastyToast
lord_hur
vezokpiraka

vezokpiraka
(0)
:
inHimshallibe

imaginality
(1)
:
lord_hur

Not Voting
(5)
:
Reya Cookiebringer, Feysal, jilynne1991, inHimshallibe, imaginality

With 10 alive it takes
to lynch the knave.

Night falls on
June 7, 2011
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #40) » Fri May 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Wraith »

I have recently prodded Reya. If she does not respond within 24 hours she will be replaced.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #41) » Sat May 28, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Wraith »

I shall again count the ballots later this day.

As a reminder: should there be a phrase or passage you wish for your host to see, please
bolden it
in order to allow said passage to stand out and catch your host's eye.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #42) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 2.3

lord_hur
(3)
:
Sir Hoppster
, Aurorus Vox, PhD, ToastyToast,
imaginality
, vezokpiraka,
jilynne1991

Sir Hoppster
(0)
:
ToastyToast
lord_hur
vezokpiraka

vezokpiraka
(0)
:
inHimshallibe

imaginality
(1)
:
lord_hur
Reya Cookiebringer
(1)
:
inHimshallibe

Not Voting
(5)
:
Reya Cookiebringer, Feysal, imaginality, jilynne1991, Sir Hoppster

With 10 alive it takes
to lynch the knave.

Night falls on
June 7, 2011
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #43) » Mon May 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Wraith »

lord_hur
is indeed at
L-1
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #44) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'll be prodding Reya tomorrow. If she doesn't respond to that by Thursday, she'll be replaced. It will be her last prod before being force-replaced.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 2.4

lord_hur
(4)
:
Sir Hoppster
, Aurorus Vox, PhD, ToastyToast,
imaginality
, vezokpiraka,
jilynne1991
Sir Hoppster
, jilynne1991

Sir Hoppster
(0)
:
ToastyToast
lord_hur
vezokpiraka

vezokpiraka
(0)
:
inHimshallibe

imaginality
(2)
:
lord_hur, Feysal
Reya Cookiebringer
(3)
:
inHimshallibe, Sir Hoppster, imaginality

Not Voting
(1)
:
Reya Cookiebringer

With 10 alive it takes
to lynch the knave.

Night falls on
June 7, 2011
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Wraith »

Deadline is within 24-36 hours.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 2.5

Reya Cookiebringer
(4)
:
inHimshallibe,
Sir Hoppster
, imaginality, jilynne1991, ToastyToast

lord_hur
(3)
:
Sir Hoppster
, Aurorus Vox, PhD,
ToastyToast
imaginality
, vezokpiraka,
jilynne1991
Sir Hoppster
jilynne1991
, Sir Hoppster
Sir Hoppster
(0)
:
ToastyToast
lord_hur
vezokpiraka

vezokpiraka
(0)
:
inHimshallibe

imaginality
(2)
:
lord_hur, Feysal

Not Voting
(2)
:
Reya Cookiebringer

With 10 alive it takes
to lynch the knave.

Night falls
TODAY
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 2.6

Reya Cookiebringer
(7)
:
inHimshallibe,
Sir Hoppster
, imaginality, jilynne1991, ToastyToast, AurorusVox, PhD, Sir Hoppster, vezokpiraka

lord_hur
(0)
:
Sir Hoppster
Aurorus Vox, PhD
ToastyToast
imaginality
vezokpiraka
jilynne1991
Sir Hoppster
jilynne1991
Sir Hoppster

Sir Hoppster
(0)
:
ToastyToast
lord_hur
vezokpiraka

vezokpiraka
(0)
:
inHimshallibe

imaginality
(2)
:
lord_hur, Feysal

Not Voting
(2)
:
Reya Cookiebringer

With 10 alive it takes
to lynch the knave.

Ah, it appears that you all have singled out your good fellow Reya, who has been lurking, mute, in the corner throughout the day, plotting your gruesome deaths, no doubt. Guards, please 'eject' Miss Cookiebringer from the property.

Oh dear. I have just received a rather angry correspondence from Sir Reyus Cookiebringer. It appears we were, erm, mistaken - his daughter was no villain, but a patsy of murderers most cunning. Alas, the sun sets. It appears that we must all turn in and wait for morning. I hope I shall she all of your faces alive and well come daybreak.

Reya Cookiebringer,
Most Proper But Unspectacular Man of Class,
was lynched Day 2

Night 2
has commensed. Please forward appropriate night actions by
May 10, 2011
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Wraith »

Day Three

It is now morning, fair and righteous guests! Arise and see the sunrise together in the main hall, in order for the staff and myself to account for every guest quickly and efficiently.

Oh dear. I see only eight faces here today. Sir Hoppster...ToastyToast...Feysal...who
are
we missing?

Oh dear...as I expected after his announcement late yesterday evening,
lord_hur
will not be joining us today. He has been smothered in his sleep! Such villainy can no longer be tolerated at this establishment!

lord_hur
Gentlemen Skilled in the Application of the Scientific Investigative Method Additionally Enthralled by the Writings of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Murdered Most Foully Night 2

In the vernacular, I do believe this occupation is referred as
Flavor Cop
. Alas, we grieve for our fallen friend, but remember, we must maintain that stiff upper lip and strength of will! Find the rapscallions this day!

With 8 alive it takes
to lynch. Deadline is in three weeks on
July 1, 2011
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Wraith »

No, my good sir AurorusVox. The format for ballot-casting is relatively strict in interpretation.

Votecount 3.1

imaginality
(0)
:
vezokpiraka
AurorusVox, PhD.

ToastyToast
(1)
:
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
(1)
:
ToastyToast

Not Voting
(6)
:
Sir Hoppster, Feysal, jilynne1991, imaginality, vezokpiraka, AurorusVox, PhD.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Wraith »

Ballots shall be officially counted come nightfall.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 3.2

imaginality
(0)
:
vezokpiraka
AurorusVox, PhD.

ToastyToast
(1)
:
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
(0)
:
ToastyToast
vezokpiraka

Not Voting
(7)
:
Sir Hoppster, Feysal, jilynne1991, imaginality, AurorusVox, PhD., vezokpiraka, ToastyToast

With 8 alive it shall take
to lynch the knave.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Wraith »

I've just noticed (in other games) that jilynne is V/LA until today.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

I am giving jilynne one more day, as her V/LA expired two days ago, before I replace her.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Wraith »

Ballot counting shall recommense later tonight.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 3.3

imaginality
(0)
:
vezokpiraka
AurorusVox, PhD.

ToastyToast
(3)
:
inHimshallibe, vezokpiraka, imaginality
inHimshallibe
(0)
:
ToastyToast
vezokpiraka

Not Voting
(5)
:
Sir Hoppster, Feysal, jilynne1991, AurorusVox, PhD., ToastyToast

to lynch the knave.

ToastyToast
stands at
L-2

@Sir Hoppster: Please do not "pseudo-vote" in such a format. At a glance I could have easily and regrettably mistaken it for a true vote.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 3.4

ToastyToast
(4)
:
inHimshallibe, vezokpiraka, imaginality, AurorusVox, PhD

imaginality
(0)
:
vezokpiraka
AurorusVox, PhD.

inHimshallibe
(0)
:
ToastyToast
vezokpiraka

Not Voting
(4)
:
Sir Hoppster, Feysal, jilynne1991, ToastyToast

to lynch the knave.

ToastyToast
stands at
L-1
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh dear, it appears that I have continuously misplaced the date of deadline when I count the ballots. The deadline for this day in
July 1, 2011

As for the
Altruistic and Honorable Gentleman Steadfast in Courage and Resolve
, as you so crudely refer to as a "Bodyguard," the occupation functions as it would in any normal gathering - should that Gentleman's protectee be targeted by dastardly deeds of death, the Gentleman would perish in his stead.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 3.5

ToastyToast
(5)
:
inHimshallibe, vezokpiraka, imaginality, AurorusVox, PhD, jilynne1991

imaginality
(0)
:
vezokpiraka
AurorusVox, PhD.

inHimshallibe
(0)
:
ToastyToast
vezokpiraka

Not Voting
(3)
:
Sir Hoppster, Feysal, ToastyToast

to lynch the knave.

Hmmm? Excuse me? Sincerest apologies, honored guests, it appears that I dozed off during your lengthy deliberations. You believe the esteemed gentleman
ToastyToast
bears himself in some manner of guilt? Ah, then we shall see. Mister Williams, please fetch my comically oversized antiquated firearm, would you please. Ah, thank you. Now, this weapon is ceremonial in purpose and takes considerable amount of preparation for its proper and safe use. Please wait.

Ah, there we go - powder is primed and preparations complete - and now we finish off my good knave ToastyToast. There we go, that business is adjourned. Mister Williams, please search the body. Nothing incriminating, you say? Oh dear...

ToastyToast
Most Proper But Unspectacular Man of Class
was lynched Day 3.

It appears
Night 3
has commensed. Please forward apprpriate actions by
July 2, 2011
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #60) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Wraith »

Day Four

It is now morning, my still-surviving comrades! I should hope, with such an unbroken and unfortunate pattern of mistakes and misunderstandings, that this new day shall bring new resolve to sustain those with unscathed reputation to victory. Let me attain a proper count of our remaining guests...it appears one of our number is missing. Oh, dear...

What's this? My staff informs me that they have found the body of
inHimshallibe
, killed during the night. It is with great sorrow that I-

What?
What
did you say? I say, the good fellow here informs me that they found quite an extensive collection of both simple and ornate weapons of a concealable, bladed nature on inHim's person. Dare I say, but I believe we have rid ourselves of the most nasty sort of rogue.

inHimshallibe
Infiltrator and Rapscallion Forgoing Predetermined Conduct and Mannerisms in the Practice of Duels
Murdered Most Foully Night 3

Take heart, my good men, for due to infighting amongst the rapscallions among us we are ever closer to attaining victory this day. Constant vigilance!

With 6 alive it takes
to lynch the knave.

Deadline for this day is
July 16, 2011
. No extensions of any kind can be given due to activities of a personal nature soon to follow that date.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Wraith »

I believe jilynne1991 has said to me that she will be
LA
for an indefinite amount of time. I think her parents cut off internet access or at least limited it.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 4.1

jilynne1991
(2)
:
vezokpiraka, imaginality

Not Voting
(4)
:
jilynne1991, Feysal, AurorusVox, Sir Hoppster

With 6 alive it takes
to lynch the knave.

Deadline is
July 16, 2011
, without possibility of extension.

jilynne1991
stands at
L-2

vezokpiraka and imaginality have been prodded.
Activity requirements are being tightened. From today on, if a player does not post within 48 hours, they will be prodded or replaced.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Wraith »

It appears that I must visit an eye doctor should I be soon be accosted by free time, as it appears I have completely overlooked a declaration of extended absence by vezokpiraka.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Wraith »

Deadline remains within a week of this day.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 4.2

jilynne1991
(4)
:
vezokpiraka, imaginality, AurorusVox, Feysal

Not Voting
(2)
:
jilynne1991, Sir Hoppster

With 6 alive it takes
to lynch the knave.

Deadline is
July 16, 2011
, without possibility of extension.

What? You mean they've finished? Great scott, that was swifter than expected. Well then, let's get down to this wretched business. I am afraid that I have a dreadful feeling about this.

Please lead
jilynne1991
out onto the rear lawn. Yes, far away from the porch, we do not wish to make a mess of things of course. Please make read your issued firearms...take aim...I SAY! *monocle'd* What sort of deranged expression is this lady making?

Fire away, gentlemen! I care not to look upon it any longer. Excellent work, old chaps. Now let me rummage through the belongings...I say...! It appears this knave had infiltrated this establishment, preying upon our goodwill and polite demeanors. Excellent work once again, friends. We have rid ourselves of another rapscallion this day.

jilynne1991
Charming and Dashing Rogue Seeking Dishonorable Vengeance Against Proper Society
Lynched Day 4

Turn in and rest easy - I trust we shall finish our work come dawn.
Night 4
has commensed. Please forward appropriate actions by
July 13, 2011.

In additional news, I have modified the rules to remedy an oversight I realized I had made. See Rule 9a.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Wraith »

Day Five

Morning, my good men! Come, arise this day so that we may finish this dastardly, dirty business. Mr. Williams, I trust we found a...corpse...today, is that right?

Ah, that is indeed a tragedy, good sir. Gentlemen, I regret to say the
vezokpiraka
will not be joining us today, as he is suffering from a most fatal head injury.

vezokpiraka
Murdered Most Foully Night Four

There are so few of us left at this point...but remember, the night is always darkest before the dawn. Let loose all your blood, toil, sweat, and tears - we'll see the light of a new day soon enough!

With 4 alive it takes
to lynch.

Deadline for this day is
July 24, 2011

I regret to inform you that I, personally, shall be
V/LA
during the days of
July 18-July 24
. Therefore, expect limited votecounts during those days.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Wraith »

No ballots have yet been cast.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 5.1

Feysal
(2)
:
imaginality, Sir Hoppster

Not Voting
(2)
:
Feysal, AurorusVox, Phd.

With 4 alive it takes
to lynch

Deadline is
July 24, 2011

Feysal stands at
L-1
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 am

Post by Wraith »

Perfect timing, gentleman. [/sarcasm]

I will be unavailable to end this day until tomorrow, in greatest likelihood.
Last edited by Wraith on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'll be on this tomorrow
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Wraith »

Votecount Final

Feysal
(3)
:
Sir Hoppster, imaginality, AurorusVox PhD.

Not Voting
(1)
:
Feysal

It appears, good friends, that this is the moment of truth. This shall be our final execution, for better or for worse. Should Sir Feysal be a gentleman of proper caliber, this gathering, and the Lodge, shall be finished, destroyed by those improper and unjust villains. However, should Feysal be a rapscallion, a manipulator of intrigue and ungentlemanly conduct, dare I say, we shall be able to return home, our hearts filled with feelings of fortune and satisfaction in having eliminated those vile rogues that plague our houses. And so, Sir
Feysal
, we bid thee farewell!

Feysal
Cunning Villain Determined to Undermine and Dismantle this Assembly of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Lynched Day Five

Sir Hoppster,
Survived!

AurorusVox, PhD.,
Survived!

imaginality,
Friendly Member of High Society Possessing an Indubitable Reputation
Survived!
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Wraith »

An Anomoly of Time, Space, and Nature That Could Be Accurately Described as the Afterlife, known in the vernacular as the "Graveyard QT"

Scumteam can release their QT if they want to.

Night Actions

Night ONE

Feysal (Mafia Goon) shoots StrangerCoug (Bodyguard)
inHimshallibe (SK) shoots TheLonging (VT)
StrangerCoug (Bodyguard) protects Sir Hoppster (VT)
lord_hur (Flavor Cop) investigates vezokpiraka (VT)

Night TWO

imaginality (Friendly Neighbor) waves at jilynne1991 (Mafia Roleblocker)
Feysal (Mafia Goon) shoots lord_hur (Flavor Cop)
jilynne1991 (Mafia Roleblocker) roleblocks inHimshallibe (SK)
lord_hur (Flavor Cop) investigates inHimshallibe (SK) FAILS
inHimshallibe (SK) shoots ToastyToast (VT) FAILS

Night THREE

inHimshallibe (SK) shoots AurorusVox, PhD. (VT) FAILS
jilynne1991 (Mafia Roleblocker) roleblocks inHimshallibe (SK)
Feysal (Mafia Goon) shoots inHimshallibe (SK)

Night FOUR

Feysal (Mafia Goon) shoots vezokpiraka (VT)

I'll put up detailed mod comments later, maybe when I get home from vacation. Congrats, Town!
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Wraith »

Comments

-Lurking killed the scumteam. If Feysal had not lurked so hard, I think he could have had a good chance of mislynching Hoppster.
-This game was really swingy around mid-game. I thought the scumteam would win for a while, and that I had underpowered the town (Bodyguard had no effect, Doc might have been better, but I didn't want to have yet another Cop/Doc combo). However the two confirmed townies (1 by role, 1 by cop) really pulled through for the town in the end
-inHim just got really unlucky that the Mafia RB stumbled across him by chance, otherwise he might have had a fair chance at victory
-I'm somewhat annoyed at the snail-pace, lurking, and general lack of activity. I myself am also guilty of this considering how I somewhat neglected this game after my Large Normal opened
-jilynne was really horribly obvious scum by the end of D3, and the ToastyToast lynch was really bad and obviously scum-motivated. If they hadn't lynch jilynne D4 I would have facedesk'd.

That's about all from me. I'm glad players (and the odd spectator) enjoyed it. While I could have done better in the lynch/death scene department flavor-wise, I'm personally proud of the job I did with the role PMs. Here they are, by the way, minus win conditions which I had to ad-lib when I sent them out:

Vanilla Townie

Greetings, my good sir! You are a Most Proper but Unspectacular Man of Class, and you are hereby extended invitation to this Exclusive Lodge for Extraordinary Gentlemen. Persistent vigilance is required, for a gentleman must always be prepared to undergo trials of body and mind in his quest to rid his company of rapscallions and rogues. Unfortunately, you are of insufficient rank and status within our organization to be permitted the privilege of importing a dangerous weapon of gunpowder or steel, and as such you only possess the ability to voice your personal albeit venerated opinions and cast a pronouncement of condemnation upon the suspects among your peers.

Miller

Greetings, my good sir! You are a Gentleman of Prim and Proper Class but Possessing a Dubious Reputation Due to Unfortunate Scandal. Persistent vigilance is required, for a gentleman must always be prepared to undergo trials of body and mind in his quest to rid his company of rapscallions and rogues. Unfortunately, you are of insufficient rank and status within our organization to be permitted the privilege of importing a dangerous weapon of gunpowder or steel, and as such you only possess the ability to voice your personal albeit venerated opinions and cast a pronouncement of condemnation upon the suspects among your peers. Nevertheless, despite strict instructions to the contrary, you have smuggled small but nevertheless deadly dagger - an heirloom of your family - into the gathering, and should it be found, it would certainly cast your affiliation in a most improper light.

Bodyguard

Greetings, my good sir! You are an Altruistic and Honorable Gentlemen Steadfast in Courage and Resolve, and you are hereby extended invitation to this Exclusive Lodge for Extraordinary Gentlemen. Persistent vigilance is required, for a proper gentleman must always be prepared to undergo trials of body and mind in his quest to rid his company of rapscallions and rogues. Your mind is hardened against all fears, be it of death or pain, and therefore you have resolved to protect your fellow goodly gentlemen who are endangered by dastardly villains. Alas, should your friend be targeted for murder during that very night, you shall perish in his stead. In addition, you also retain the ability to voice your personal albeit venerated opinions and cast a pronouncement of condemnation upon the suspects among your peers.

Friendly Neighbor

Greetings, my good sir! You are a Friendly Member of High Society Possessing an Indubitable Reputation, and you are hereby extended invitation to this Exclusive Lodge for Extraordinary Gentlemen. Persistent vigilance is required, for a proper gentleman must always be prepared to undergo trials of body and mind in his quest to rid his company of rapscallions and rogues. Throughout your many years as a prominent socialite, you have amassed a considerable reputation for gregariousness and civility. Therefore, once during this exclusive and high-class gathering you may intimately socialize with any gentleman of your choosing, therefore confirming upon that gentleman your status and disposition. In addition, you also retain the ability to voice your personal albeit venerated opinions and cast a pronouncement of condemnation upon the suspects among your peers.

Flavor Cop

Greetings, my good sir! You are a Gentlemen Skilled in the Application of the Scientific Investigative Method Additionally Enthralled by the Writings of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Persistent vigilance is required, for a gentleman must always be prepared to undergo trials of body and mind in his quest to rid his company of rapscallions and rogues. During the day, you only possess the ability to voice your personal albeit venerated opinions and cast a pronouncement of condemnation upon the suspects among your peers. By night, however, you may emulate your literary hero and investigate a target of your choice. You will find an item of that target's possessions, and through your practiced powers of deduction you may conclude as to that gentleman's possible affiliation. You are victorious when every possible villain, rapscallion, and rogue has been executed for their crimes against high society.

Mafia Goon

Greetings, my nefarious knave! You are a Cunning Villain Determined to Undermine and Dismantle this Assembly of Extraordinary Gentlemen, and you are hereby extended invitation to this Exclusive Lodge for Extraordinary Gentlemen. Persistent vigilance is required, for the prim and proper gentlemen of this organization will be determined and driven in their quest to rid themselves of your reprehensible company. By day, you merely have the ability to voice your tainted and corrupt opinions, as well as cast false pronouncements of condemnation upon the patsies and scapegoats of your choosing. By night, however, you and your accomplice in turpitude, _________, may designate a target among the sleeping aristocrats for murder most foul. Victory is achieved when you and your dastardly comrade outnumber the proper gentlemen of the assembly.

Mafia Roleblocker

Greetings, my nefarious knave! You are a Charming and Dashing Rogue Seeking Dishonorable Vengeance Against Proper Society, and you are hereby extended invitation to this Exclusive Lodge for Extraordinary Gentlemen. Persistent vigilance is required, for the prim and proper gentlemen of this organization will be determined and driven in their quest to rid themselves of your reprehensible company. By day, you merely have the ability to voice your tainted and corrupt opinions, as well as cast false pronouncements of condemnation upon the patsies and scapegoats of your choosing. By night, however, you and your accomplice in turpitude, ________, may designate a target among the sleeping aristocrats for murder most foul. In addition, you yourself may personally visit a gentleman and charm him throughout the night, thereby nullifying any nighttime activities available to that gentlemen without his knowledge. Victory is achieved when you are your dastardly comrade outnumber the proper gentlemen of the assembly.

Serial Killer

Greetings, my nefarious knave! You are an Infiltrator and Rapscallion Forgoing Predetermined Conduct and Mannerisms in the Practice of Duels, and you are hereby extended invitation to this Exclusive Lodge for Extraordinary Gentlemen. Persistent vigilance is required, for the prim and proper gentlemen of this organization will be determined and driven in their quest to rid themselves of your reprehensible company. By day, you merely have the ability to voice your tainted and corrupt opinions, as well as cast false pronouncements of condemnation upon the patsies and scapegoats of your choosing, in an attempt to maintain your masquerade. By night, however, you may designate a target among the sleeping aristocrats for murder most foul. Victory is achieved when you alone stand among the fallen corpses of your victims.

CUT CONTENT

Setup originally had a Tracker and no Miller. My reviewer suggested that the Tracker was deceptively powerful, so I modified it to Flavor Cop and added a Miller to compensate.

Tracker

Greetings, my good sir! You are a Gentleman of Experience Regarding the Skills and Techniques Involved in the Hunting of Game, and you are hereby extended invitation to this Exclusive Lodge for Extraordinary Gentlemen. Persistent vigilance is required, for a proper gentleman must always be prepared to undergo trials of body and mind in his quest to rid his company of rapscallions and rogues. Your expeditions and excursions to the wilds of the Dark Continent have endowed you with uncanny instincts and abilities involving the tracking of the clumsy and cunning alike, learned skills which you plan to utilize in your hunt for the villains permeating this affair. In addition, you also retain the ability to voice your personal albeit venerated opinions and cast a pronouncement of condemnation upon the suspects among your peers.

There's actually quite a bit more cut content. When I originally came up with the concept (before I put a setup in stone), I wrote a bunch of sample role PMs for all kinds of roles. I might post them up if you want me to, that'll send me digging into the word documents of my old computer.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Wraith »

Not really, other than you should have really started going after jilynne instead of inHim. Jilynne started to look really scummy that day precisely because she was tunneling you so hard. When you flipped town, she was obvscum because in hindsight her case on you was crap.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh, by the way, if anyone here is eligible and willing I need reviewers and a backup mod for an upcoming Large Theme I've been working on.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”