gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

RQS. Partially to get all the Starcraft talk out of the way now, and partially to allow for some analysis of how you typically type.

Do you play Starcraft/Starcraft II?

If yes:
What's your favorite race in game?
If you were a character, which would you be? (This has 100% nothing to do with your role, don't name claim)
Ready for Heart of the Swarm?

If no:
Do you like puppies? (got to have something in here for any non-Starcraft players - lol)

For all:
How much experience do you have playing Mafia?
Anything else you want to say?

------

My Answers:

I played Starcraft and currently play Starcraft II.
I roll with Protoss. 4 gate --> expand --> robo --> win
Zeratul
OMG Yes

I've played Mafia for two months or so. I have one completed game on this site and four completed on another site. Playing in a total of six games right now (don't worry about activity, I'm good with that), with two of those approaching completion.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

Espeonage wrote:4. Sup

Not much. How goes things?

6AM mafia is the best kind of mafia.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 am

Post by gbevilchaos »

It was more to get Starcraft talk out of the way than anything. I don't know if anyone else here is a Starcraft fanatic, but I wanted to get discussion of the SC game out of the way so we could move onto the mafia game.

Vote: Morthas

You always vote evil? You didn't follow this policy last game. Clear lie, Mr. Scum. =P
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:44 am

Post by gbevilchaos »

Vifam wrote:I don't see why his question was laughed at though, it seemed like a legitimate way to start discussion.

They were odd questions, that's why. They were meant to be though.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

Psyche wrote:Why do you think spelling counts? Do you believe spelling has anything to do with justifying a vote? Why can't you make a serious vote when we're already on Page 2? Are you even playing to win?

Links to your most recent completed town game and scum game, if you have them. I would like to look at your meta.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

Can you explain why you think he's scummier?

All he's done is question why you didn't answer my original question. He was just looking for you to answer the same questions that everyone else is.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

kiwieagle wrote:
gbevilchaos wrote:Can you explain why you think he's scummier?

All he's done is question why you didn't answer my original question. He was just looking for you to answer the same questions that everyone else is.

What question "does everyone want me to answer"?

I said that everyone else was answering the question, not that they all wanted you to answer it.

And it was just the question about experience.

Can you explain why you think he's scummy?
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

You did eventually, but not at the start when he originally commented on it. You just said wiki.... (but you have no wiki page, lol).

Again, why do you think Morthas is scummy?
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

kiwieagle wrote:Only scum is ubermad when wagoned.

Not sure if serious?

Unvote vote Acronach

Hasn't confirmed yet. :(

@Mod:
Replacement time?
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:53 am

Post by gbevilchaos »

Morthas wrote:Ubermad.
On another note, where are Acronach, HellloooNewman, kondi2424, avasthearties?
Lurkers, stop lurking!

He did call avas a lurker at one point. It's his Iso #9.

@Avas - why put someone at L-2 for discussion? That only promotes us wagoning you as opportunistic scum. Wouldn't it make more sense to ISO everyone and find something to build an actual case on? Hopping on a joke wagon in RVS is fine, but not when it puts them at L-2. Someone unvote please.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:31 am

Post by gbevilchaos »

Psyche wrote:
gbevilchaos wrote:
Psyche wrote:Why do you think spelling counts? Do you believe spelling has anything to do with justifying a vote? Why can't you make a serious vote when we're already on Page 2? Are you even playing to win?

Links to your most recent completed town game and scum game, if you have them. I would like to look at your meta.

Hard-headed you. What part of "I'm not gettin' less vague" don't you get?

Not asking for you to get less vague about experience. I'm asking for links to recent games to determine your meta. This isn't anything unusual. Your refusal to give it to me is. Something to hide?

I'll find them myself, but you just earned a massive scum read from me and I will be looking at them with a much more critical eye.

FOS Psyche
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

Psyche wrote:Well, Someone's mad about doing extra work. >.>

Someone's mad about a player not volunteering links to their past games or any information about their meta. A townie has no motivation to hide such a thing, especially when they often have bookmarked links to their games that they can easily get.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

gbevilchaos wrote:
Psyche wrote:Well, Someone's mad about doing extra work. >.>

Someone's mad about a player not volunteering links to their past games or any information about their meta. A townie has no motivation to hide such a thing, especially when they often have bookmarked links to their games that they can easily get.

And that doesn't even consider the possibility that you play on other sites, where I would have no way of even finding the games....
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

Ok, attempted to find Psyche's past games. He has no completed games on the site. Why he couldn't just say that, I have no clue. I would ask for a link to past games on other sites, since he's confirmed that he has some, but I'll save my breath. Apparently he's unwilling to volunteer any info about his meta what-so-ever, so I'll assume my default scum tells are accurate instead of trying to see if he does them as town...

Was this a serious post Psyche, or were you joking?
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

I haven't seen many scum tells off of you Psyche, so I didn't vote for you. I saw one in that post and wanted to know if you were serious or not towards the end. I wanted your meta for the future. I never said you were the scummiest player in the game. You are acting like dumbtown at the moment, so I'm going to look elsewhere

Can we hear from people who haven't posted in a while? This game is lurk-tastic at the moment.
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

Psyche wrote:Sigh. I do suppose posting with a pseudo-idiotic style does diminish my credibility to some degree.

gbevilchaos wrote:I haven't seen many scum tells off of you Psyche, so I didn't vote for you. I saw one in that post and wanted to know if you were serious or not towards the end. I wanted your meta for the future. I never said you were the scummiest player in the game. You are acting like dumbtown at the moment, so I'm going to look elsewhere

Can we hear from people who haven't posted in a while? This game is lurk-tastic at the moment.

But you're still funny. You're backing off of me because I bit back. Let's compare your opinion of me and your opinion of the guy you're voting for currently.

I never built a case against you. The only scummy thing you've done is refuse to give info about prior experience or links to games to help establish your meta. That's a scum tell, but only a dumbtown would have dragged it out this long. You're town in my opinion.

gbevilchaos wrote:
kiwieagle wrote:Only scum is ubermad when wagoned.

Not sure if serious?

Unvote vote Acronach

Hasn't confirmed yet. :(

@Mod:
Replacement time?

Scum-hunting ftw. The strength of your case and passion in your words here are astounding!

Random Voting Stage much? That vote was random. The main point of the post was to ask the mod to find a replacement...

I'll find them myself, but you just earned a massive scum read from me and I will be looking at them with a much more critical eye.

Now that I think of it, you're right. Clearly your Acronach vote is too strong and important to you for you to move it to someone who merely evoked "a massive scum read".

It'd be ridiculous to advert any incredibly valid observations like:

"It's suspicious that you seem to prefer a weak vote on someone whose not here to defend himself and avoid an apparently stronger vote on someone who questions your intentions."

or

"You really backpedaled fast when I countered you!"

That'd just be inaccurate. Nonetheless, I still have a strong feeling that you're scum. Not sure where it comes from, but
confirm vote: gbevilchaos

Once again, my vote on Acronach was random. To be honest, I didn't even know it was still there. I wanted an answer to my question before I voted you. You now scream VI, so I'm not voting you. Why would I vote for someone who I no longer think is scum?

Unvote
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:00 am

Post by gbevilchaos »

Psyche wrote:It's a bit more than whatever your other vote was based on.

But not enough for a vote after RVS.

Is the Mod obliged to work harder to find replacements for players being voted for or something?

Mods often are more likely to replace or prod players sooner if they are asked about. I was asking for a status update on his replacement/prod, more or less.

The RVS ended on Page 2. Your random vote occurred well into the middle of the 3rd.
''

See Espe's vote above mine and get back to me. We were still in RVS.

It's nice and all that you now like to repeat that I'm a townie idiot (unjustified ad hominen bull), but it still doesn't explain why you never placed your voted on me before when it was clear you never had a better place for it in the first place. When you did think I was scum, instead of "dumb town".

After RVS, I don't vote unless I aim to pressure or lynch. Pressure would be pointless at that stage, since no one else was voting for you or commenting on your behavior as scummy. It wasn't nearly enough for a lynch. I was asking you a question about the seriousness of one of your posts before being willing to vote. The response screamed town, so I didn't vote. Was I wrong for fishing for more information before voting? There are days left. Why would I throw around a vote on little substance?
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:34 am

Post by gbevilchaos »

Psyche wrote:
gbevilchaos wrote:
Psyche wrote:It's a bit more than whatever your other vote was based on.

But not enough for a vote after RVS.

Is the Mod obliged to work harder to find replacements for players being voted for or something?

Mods often are more likely to replace or prod players sooner if they are asked about. I was asking for a status update on his replacement/prod, more or less.

The RVS ended on Page 2. Your random vote occurred well into the middle of the 3rd.
'

See Espe's vote above mine and get back to me. We were still in RVS.

I'm confused. Is it a random vote, or a vote with the purpose of getting a player prodded because only voting provokes the mod to give status updates on inactive players?

After RVS, I don't vote unless I aim to pressure or lynch. Pressure would be pointless at that stage, since no one else was voting for you or commenting on your behavior as scummy. It wasn't nearly enough for a lynch.

Now I'm a bit more confused. So you only sheep and wagon?

Why would I throw around a vote on little substance?

I don't know. Why did you throw around a vote on little substance?

My vote contained little reasoning or value because it was DURING THE RANDOM VOTING STAGE. This town vs. town argument is pointless and is done. I'll answer questions from any other player but you, or any of your questions that other players would like an answer to. We're just going back and forth saying "it was a bad vote" "it was RVS" "it was a bad vote" "it was RVS"

That sheep/wagon BS is the biggest misrep of all time. I never said that at all.

And Espe's vote was because it was the largest wagon...how is that not RVS? I guess a vote on someone because of their avatar is a serious vote in your opinion as well. How about a vote based on your username?
gbevilchaos
gbevilchaos
Goon
gbevilchaos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by gbevilchaos »

I've already responded to all points in Psyche's case, so vote me if you find it convincing. I have nothing else to say. I have a feeling I'm getting lynched today anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”