Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

Caught up. Yep, most of the game is out of my time and having only 3 in my time is intimidating *sits on hands*.

The whole argument back and forth from the early pages was been pretty horrible so far. Neither Callandor or Lambdadelta seem horribly scummy yet, just... argumentative. Callandor and Ironhead being quick to trust each other is noted. While Town-tells/alliances are always powerful, useful tools, it feels to me that scum are usually more likely to trust sooner than town because they obviously *know* who is town.

I agree with those who noted Jackalope's bizarre PR mentioning and would vote on that one if given the chance.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:28 pm

dramonic wrote:Read up
Feeling good about Jason.
Elsa hasn't said anything of interest so far, even though he's unwilling to take a stance;
FOS: Elsa

@Faraday: That was terribad, seriously. I like you, but that's an awful, awful performance you put up there, even if you are clearly town for a change.

I told you I'd be willing to vote if I was in another time setting. As for now, I have no strong read on you or jason, or at least not strong enough to drop a vote. How is this a bad thing?

Also: 'she'.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:33 pm

And if you want to get on me for not posting content, (even though this is looking like a fast-paced game) it was because the game started on Friday, and I was at home for the weekend (traveling and visiting family), so since the start I have been on-and-off with computer access.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:37 pm

UncertainKitten wrote:Oh, also, I've been following the game from after my post. Elsa is scum and I'd vote her if she was in my time period.

Gonna back up that arbitrary accusation?
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:23 am

Apparently asking for reasons you're being accused of scum is terribad. Who knew? I'll learn to shut my mouth and nod my head politely from now on. Someone shrugging and saying "gut" is what it is, and I can't exactly argue that, but the bitter part of me has a feeling that any reaction I would have given would have been labeled, "scummy".

Vote: TheJakalope

Aside from his PR gaffe, he has contributed very little to this game. Went back through his posts and it is surprisingly thin in there.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 am

Hrm, true. Neither have posted a whole lot. Dram's given us a handful of reads, but has only posted 3 times, which is enough to make my brain itch. It seems like ABR was a little late to the party, and while his posts have been a lot of one liners, (not unlike Jakalope), he's given out a number of reads, used his vote, and given at least some content. His contribution level has not bothered me.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:24 am

Hah, while I appreciate a bloodthirsty town, I'm less of a fan when it is going after me.

As for my claim, I am Sayid and I am a VT.

That said, Jak's last page has swung him back towards a town read for me. I'm following Jak's reasoning of ABR insta-buddying me for voting his way and I'm not terribly comfortable with it either. Still, there's the fact that someone thinks I'm town, so I'm not going to fight that one right now. Also, as much as I hate to admit it, and maybe Callandor is just that smooth of a talker, but it feels like Callandor is right on Jak's PR-disaster. It would be silly for scum to do that kind of thing so brazenly (and it's not like we're playing in a newbie game here) and I fully admit I latched onto the first thing that jumped out at me.

If I was smart, I'd try to draw this out and wait for a time-shift to save my life. I never claimed to be smart.

Unvote; Vote: Lady Lambdadelta
After parking her vote on me at the beginning of the time flip, she's just sat back and let an incredibly misguided/enthusiastic UncertainKitten do most of the heavy lifting for her. Has done no follow up work, applied no pressure, has not been trying to identify my ‘buddies’. Hell, she seems to be voting for be based off of a single reaction-line I gave earlier. It was becoming clear that there would be support for my lynch if the opportunity arose, so Lambdadelta got the ball rolling.

Also, Dram is scum. "I like you... gotta catch up later" post? For serious? You've done essentially nothing all game and we’ve been here long enough for that to be a mark against you. Lynch him.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 am

I think I've just had the one game as scum, played with a town-ABR, conveniently enough.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=17315
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Hard hitting analysis from Dramonic. Gonna say
why
you think my claim-post was scummy, or are you just good with throwing out vague reasons for suspicion?
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Not many (if any) people I'd like to vote here. Lovely. Just went back to read ABR:

Just kidding, no post restriction.

Is he just being difficult, or it possible he has a restriction? I've only played the one game with him, where he was town, and relied a lot on 1-liners and short posts.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:31 am

Not voting: springlullaby, dramonic

Scum and scum. We lose if enough timeskips happen, all the really lynchable people are in your time period... and you are not voting.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:40 am

I guess this was never said explicity, so I could be bullshitting here, but a combination of these rules:

06. There is a way to stop the time skips. Whether you want to do so is up to you.

08. Should The Incident occur during the course of the game and Jughead detonates, that will be counted as a town loss.
09. Town wincon is to eliminate all of the scum. Scum wincon is to gain equal numbers to the town or for Jughead to blow up. There are no other wincons in this game.

Makes me feel if we wait through too many skips that we're screwed.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:42 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Elsa von Spielburg wrote:Not many (if any) people I'd like to vote here. Lovely. Just went back to read ABR:

Just kidding, no post restriction.

Is he just being difficult, or it possible he has a restriction? I've only played the one game with him, where he was town, and relied a lot on 1-liners and short posts.

Which one?

You mean which game? IGBasterds mafia, the link I posted earlier.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:19 am

Agreed on ABR.

Also, regarding flavor, why would Juliet be scum? I know she detonates the bomb in the show; does that mean we're looking for Jack and his minions?

LLD, you think jason is scum despite being the first one on Plum's wagon? Seems like a pretty epic bus attempt, then.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:10 pm

O hi. Still alive. Apparently I can vote now.

Vote: springlullaby
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:23 am

Hrm, less confident in my Dram read, to be honest. Annoying, because I'd love to vote for him. More likely to be lazy than scum. Holding off the hammer feels like a townish move, but then maybe he just did not get time to since we time-skipped pretty soon after Dram posted. What do others think?

Vote: Spring
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Damn. That's a lot of people in this thread, then.
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:30 am

You are thinking wrong.

Vote: Dram

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”