Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Maruchan wrote:stupid, maybe

ending the day 2 minutes after it stars, I don't see how this is forced. O.o Besides, wouldn't it be in the better interests of the mafia to wait the full day-cycle before choosing which mafia player represents them? that way they can see who is the most town-looking mafia in the town's eyes, and make sure they are the elected party.

Why would the mafia want to not see how the public opinion is in reaction to them before volunteering?

(Sorry Crazy about being an idiot and thinking it had been 4 fays when ti was really only 3. teehee)

Yeah, but it's costing the town information-- if the morning had been longer than one post, maybe I would have a read, or at least have some idea who I'd prefer to vote for. And now all there is to go on is that the morning lasted one post because of you.

VOTE: Timeater.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Maruchan wrote:Although now that I look back, I pretty much gave the town the win on a silver platter because timeater can not post a single word and he is still more likely to win.

Explain, please.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Maruchan wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Maruchan wrote:Although now that I look back, I pretty much gave the town the win on a silver platter because timeater can not post a single word and he is still more likely to win.

Explain, please.

Apparently my opponent (I cba to open another new tab to re-get his name) gets 3 votes for just being my OPPONENT. If this isn't giving him the win on a silver platter, I don't know what is.

By that logic, "giving the town the win on a silver platter" implies that you're scum. Please explain.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Maruchan wrote:
Quilford wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:

Explain, please.

Apparently my opponent (I cba to open another new tab to re-get his name) gets 3 votes for just being my OPPONENT. If this isn't giving him the win on a silver platter, I don't know what is.

Maruchan wrote:I pretty much gave the town the win on a silver platter

Maruchan wrote:the town

meh. whatever. I messed up. you guys are causing me to type at 50 MPH. my fault I'm not perfect.

I am town though.

In that case, what did you mean to say?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

hiplop wrote:VOTE: Maruchan

Temp vote, but its WAY too easy to lynch this guy; somethings up

Wait, so was this the hammer?

:eek:
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I mean, I wanted everyone to have a chance to post and stuff....
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I forgot about the lack of 'night' Quilford, though I'm not sure why. I think I'm used to a night after a day in mafia.

And hiplop, that vote sucks.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Also, I think no one should volunteer tomorrow until everyone in the game has had a chance to post.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Maruchan wrote:@Quiliford, I didn't know that before game so why does the rule apply to me?

Uh, common sense?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Packbat wrote:
Maruchan wrote:
Quilford wrote:We don't know that you elected yourself before you knew your alignment!

I've told you. I told you all WHEN I elected myself too.

Its your fault you don't believe me.

But if we believe you, then how does:
@Pomegranate, I thought I was helping town by not giving the scum the chance to see which of them was most-town-loved.

...make any sense?

I think this just about sums up everything.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

If you hadn't read your PM yet and therefore didn't know whether you were town or not, why were you volunteering/cutting off discussion in order to help the town?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Twistedspoon wrote:pom?
have you seen her maru-pushing Iso

even criticising hiplop's vote, the only one who voted correctly ¦[

Yeah. Maru was town. But he played in a way that was anti-town, acted scummy, use a horrendous amount of AtE, and contradicted himself. He did everything scum should do then. So I think what I did made sense. (Also, I
did
say that I did not want a hammer until everyone had a chance to post, or something to that effect.)

(And hiplop voted Maru because he was
too
scummy, IIRC.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Quilford wrote:Based on Maruchan's flip, I'm leaning town on hiplop, Johhog, Lurconis and Pom and scum on Shadow Dancer and Twistedspoon.

this makes sense how when pom was on the maru wagon? In fact, you were too :?

Uh, being on the Maru wagon does not mean that one was scum. There mathematically had to have been town on the wagon; how do you think mislynches happen in regular games (which have a lower percentage of mafia)? Townies do make mistakes and vote (in this case against) other scummy townies, especially when said townies played like Maru. Which is to say, really really badly.

Twisted, you seem too fixated on the idea that (almost) anyone who voted Maru is scum. I'm sure there's scum there, but there are definitely townies too.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Pomegranate »

@Twisted--
Twistedspoon wrote:
Quilford wrote:Based on Maruchan's flip, I'm leaning town on hiplop, Johhog, Lurconis and Pom and scum on Shadow Dancer and Twistedspoon.

this makes sense how when pom was on the maru wagon?

You imply that there's no way I can possibly be town given that I was on the Maru wagon. Wut?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Twistedspoon wrote:I believe there is at least 1 scum on the maru wagon because scum push myslynches
I also feel that maru was scummy enough to attract 3 or 4 townies to his wagon,
like myself

Agreed. Except I dislike the bit that I bolded; it seems that it's likening yourself to Maru in a way that might garner pity.

(Maybe that's just me, but it was my initial reaction.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I don't want TS, Johhog, SD nominated. Or, for that matter, Quil, mainly because he keeps volunteering/saying how townie he is. I don't find him scummy otherwise, but that's enough to not elect him, at least for now.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Pomegranate »

To nominate myself? Yeah, I guess I'd be fine with that.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Johhog wrote:Yeah, I can only see two guys (Quilford and Packbat) who has a scumread on me.

does anyone else have a scumread on johog?

YEAH, ME.

(At least, a scummy read. I don't want him nom'ed.)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Johhog wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:
Johhog wrote:Yeah, I can only see two guys (Quilford and Packbat) who has a scumread on me.

YEAH, ME.

Now I'm even more motivated to nominate myself. Yeah, there's a little risk that you lynch me, but hopefully you will have enough information by then. This can also be the last nomination before LyLo.

Do you want to explain what you meant by this before the thread is locked?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Johhog wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Johhog wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:

YEAH, ME.

Now I'm even more motivated to nominate myself. Yeah, there's a little risk that you lynch me,
but hopefully you will have enough information by then
. This can also be the last nomination before LyLo.

Do you want to explain what you meant by this before the thread is locked?

What do you want me to explain?

What did you mean to say by
why did you bold part of my post? And what do you mean by the part of your post that I bolded/made red?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Johhog wrote:As for the red, my townflip will give you
a lot
of info about who is scum and who is town.
Hopefully
enough to win the game.

I see; I didn't realize you were referring to your eventual flip.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I've been thinking about this, and I think it favors scum to volunteer first, so that scum have control over the scum nomination as well as the townie going against the scum nomination. Thoughts?

Also, so much Wifom.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Duplicity wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:I've been thinking about this, and I think it favors scum to volunteer first, so that scum have control over the scum nomination as well as the townie going against the scum nomination. Thoughts? Also, so much Wifom.

If you're town you would and should be certain that Johhog is scum and nominated first therefore you'd be certain that mafia believed it was in there best interest to self nominate. The fact that you're posing this as a question rather than a statement reads as you attempting to subtly hint towards your direct counter claim being mafia rather than outright saying it.

Firstly, it wasn't posed as a questions, and secondly, I don't know how scum are thinking through this game, because I'm town and have been approaching it with that perspective. So I don't know if that's what they're thinking or not, but I'm going for a logical reason that Johhog is scum that should make sense to everyone, not just to me, because I know I'm town.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Duplicity wrote:
@ Pomegrante -
It was posed as a question thus the question mark at the end of thoughts. You wanted to see other peoples opinions on the subject to see if they either agreed or not. If you truly believed that self-nominating was scum motivated you'd have stated that action by him would be a reason to why he's mafia but you didn't. The fact you're attempting to speculate over if his nomination is 'scummy' or not is what makes you mafia. You should be certain that he's mafia therefore you should be able to read through his actions throughout the game (Excluding the nomination because majority of that was due to pressure) and point out scum motivation on them or scumtells that he has dropped, you're not doing that at all.

To put it simply, what have you done in this game that should make me believe you're town and change my mind and what has Johhog does that I should be highly suspicious of and focus reading into?

I wanted to see other people's opinions to see if there was some facet of the scenario that I was missing (possibly one that scum might see more clearly). And you said that I should point out what he's done that's been scummy, but why do you exclude the nomination? I think his self-nomination was definitely scummy, because for starters, off the top of my head, he didn't wait for everyone in the game to post, and there was a consensus that no one should self-nominate until everyone had posted. Also, why are you saying that his nomination came out of pressure, and more importantly, why do you need to stick up and say it for Johhog? Because if that was the case I'm sure he'd be more than willing to explain it himself.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until Sunday.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Lurconis, that was a freakin stupid move.

Quil and Pack are town. I'm having trouble getting a read on Duplicity.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Pomegranate »

And have I flipped? :cool:
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I actually rather enjoyed this game, and following it after I died. Speculating whom the mafia would nominate is interesting from the town perspective, and trying to avoid that/blend in with that was interesting from scum PoV.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I think this type of game would work pretty well in face to face mafia, given the lack of confusing PRs and stuff.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”