jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

been looking at this on a quick glance read through, more thoughts late when I get back home and on a proper computer

.However Quilford, calm down please and loose the attitude/swearing/caps.
I will not be voting Vezo for Executioner. That is not someone I want with that sort of power.

Vezo can come across as a VI sometimes (sorry Vezo, its true) and would make snap decisions I feel on his own and not on the willing of town. Executioner in the hands of Vezo is not something town wants.

Quilford seems to be wanting it just to kill one person, that is not town. Begging for the role just so you can kill someone? this is my first time in a game like this, but to me it seems to work a lot like Kingmaker only we all vote instead of one person picking the king.
However the executioner/king should always be listening to the town and making decissions based on that. Quilford is seemingly not wanting to do that.

The reason I am holding off my vote right now is so everyone can check in and make posts. I have a fair idea who I would pick (or at least, who I think would be best for this role) but not going to rush into my vote

Quilford, if you don't know if Vezo is town, then why are you voting him for executioner? does not make sense.

More later when I get time to read through properly, bit of a busy day this afternoon.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Quilford wrote:Can we selfvote? If no, Vezok is the only person out of everyone who's posted so far where I think my vote will do best. Hence why it's there

what is it about Vezo that makes you think that is where your vote will do best, and why do you think it will do best on someone you do not even know is town (your own words)

Really not liking quilford right now.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Frist off Quilford, how dare you even suggest I should replace out if I don't like your attitude. That is completly unprofesional and unsporting and has resulted in you being reported for this. Anyone who has ever played in any of my modded games will understand why.

OK, my first post was only my thoughts after a quick glance of the game as I was not on my own computer and also was busy this afternoon so did'nt have time for a full post on everything. I noly commented on what had caught my eye on the quick read.

down to business. Vezo scum claim followed by Quil voting him for executioner. SK pointign out what is wrong with Quils post is completly justified. I believe Vezo is saying yes he is scum only in jest based on how the interaction went.

, though a complete WIFOM with his 'scum claim' I do feel Vezo is comign across as town, he seems helpful and willing to provide info etc on the last game to help town avoid the mistakes of the last game.

Don't like how Cod comes in attacking SK. SK has made a valid point towards Quiford. I do agree with SK, Vezo should not be elected. I don't trust him enough based on past games for him to be elected.

SK explains why Vezo is not good for Executioner, I agree but I also agree with Vezo next post about voting for people who are good scum hunters or giving strong town tells (though I have to question about voting MOI right away since he hadn't posted yet to get a town read, but if it was based on MOI being a good scum hunter, then I completly agree)

How could Codfish(post 29) get a read on Vezo.. before Vezo even posted?

OK tries to explain it in 31, but says it is a contridiction of his MOI vote.. I dont really see it as that, if Vezo feels MOI is a good scum hunter then he can vote him (its called meta) not a contridiction if this is what Vezo based his vote on in opening post.

Quif pushing the Vezo election (post 33)... noted for later

SK is right though, Vezo is not leaving much open to discussion based on his me or MOI comment.

I do agree with Quilford though, Cod is not looking good.

47 Quif asks how he has been pro Vezo.. Post 33 saying WHEN we elect Vezo kill Cod is beign pro vezo.

SleepyKrew wrote:Killing vezok for being vezok is pretty good too.

no, its not. Killing Vezo for being Vezo is a bad idea. Kill on scummyness, not on being Vezo.

Contridictions are a null tell - both town and scum can contridict themselves.

Cod wants others to come in, fair point

I do agree, Vezo needs to be more open about who we elect, but I don't see it as a contridiction in full terms, nor do I see it as scummy. I agree, MOI is a great scum hunter and if that is why Vezo voted him (he mentioned about it earlier) then it is a valid point, and very good town posting from Vezo picking someone he feels is strong and finding scum.

OK at this point, I want to say that my main issue with Quif is his attitude, it is horrible.

SK asks Vezo why Vezo is town, I beleive he is town because he has been open to providing info on past games that can help, and voting someone he believes is a strong scum hunter.

now this is where Quil starts to slip, he has a vote on Vezo but says he doesnt know he if he is town making his vote a very anti-town vote. He says Vezo is the best place for his vote, yet has said does not know he is town... remember post 33? saying when we elected Vezo... now that is a contridiction, pushing for someone to be executioner. then saying they dont know they are town.

now Quif gets angry at me for my post. lets break it down

Quilford wrote:
Deal with it. If you don't like it you can replace out.

At this point I am informign you I have made a complaint to the mod about your conduct in this game, the swearing and telling someone like it or replace out is not in good games-manship and frankly is unprofesional.

Quilford wrote:I'm sorry, what the fuck are you on? Do you know what lynching is? This is like lynching, except instead of piling our votes on the person we want to kill, we pile our votes on the person we want to kill someone. We won't vote that person if we think the person isn't going to kill the right person.

I think you misunderstand, begging to be made executioner just to kill someone is anti-town, I don't think you will kill the right person and hence you will never get my vote. your wanting to kill is based on rage posting as I see it.

Quilford wrote:How have I not wanted to listen to the town.

I did not say that, blatent misrep. I was speaking in general. what I am saying is that making you executioner so you can kill someone of your own thoughts is not good and WHOEVER is elected needs to listen to the town and not do what you did in GIVE ME ROLE SO I CAN KILL HIM regardless of what others think. and not kill on a whim.

Quilford wrote:I don't know he's town. Do you know that who you want to vote is town?

then why vote him? why not hold off until you can get a read? and no, I can't be sure the person I will vote is town, I have to base my vote on my best judgement on who I feel is best for the role.

Quilford wrote:You're also not commenting on anyone else who has posted so far. You are not commenting on why my points are wrong; you're not commenting on why SK's or Codfish's points are right. You're not giving your thoughts on Codfish blatantly lying; you're focusing on me because of an attitude you perceive me to have. You can go in my scum list, too.

I also had made clear that my opening post was a quick post and had only skimmed but wanted to comment on what I seen at the time.

Could you show me Cod blatently lying please? I also was focusign on you for voting someone you admit to not being sure is town. that is anti-town... how does that make me scum for calling you out on this and your attitude.

SleepyKrew wrote:
Who?
Also, your post has no mention of Cod, CC, or myself. Are we all null?

Right now based on who I think would best benifit the town on being executioner (based on past experience with him) is MOI. HOWEVER I am not going to vote him right now because I have not seen enough in this game from him to justify my vote in this game. My thoughts on MOI and how he would be good are based on past experiecne.

Yes, I didn't comment much on many, I did'nt really have much time earlier this afternoon, now it is early evening things have calmed down and can comment more.

Quilford wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:
Can you tell Quilford to stop with the insults? It's derailing the game...

How are the insults derailing the game?

because it is effecting the flow of the game, and having that attitude is not going to help town in any way.

Quilford wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Holy freaking spam ...

It's not spam, it's me being right while everyone else continues to be wrong.

this attitude is not helpful. I have yet to see clearly you explaiin why you are right.

SK I disagree with it beign a vezo scum claim, Quil is defneding Vezo yes, but for all the wrong reasons, that is how Quil is wrong. (i belive this is what Vezo meant)

Town

SK
Vezo

Null as of now/unreadable.

MOI
Captain.

Scum
Quil - reasons outlined.
Cod - I really dont see how he can say Vezo is leaning VI/Scum until he read the MOI vote when it was Vezo first post.

In my mind and opinion, with Quil going full blast against Cod makes it look like scum bussing and distancing between him and Cod to appear town.

More need to check in and post, Quiol needs to loose the attitude.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

MOIs case against SK is a lot better than anything Quilford has produced so far on SK. I am still not sold on SK scum, but it is a convincing arguement by MOI.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vezo, if voted and elected will you promise to listen to what the town wants and not do a Quil and want the role just to kill someone outright, on his own accord?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

V/LA for a day or so. Knocked myself out earlier after banging my head and have a slight concussion
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:39 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

will be back fully tomorrow. Feeling better headwise but still a bit drowsy.Sorry everyone.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vezo, I believe has.

Quilford has just shown why he should NEVER be elected executioner.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

started reading from where I left off, only got a few things to comment on so far, more tomorrow when caught up fully. Have had a think about things while away from computer too.

implosion wrote:

jason wrote:Begging for the role just so you can kill someone? this is my first time in a game like this, but to me it seems to work a lot like Kingmaker only we all vote instead of one person picking the king.

Oh really now... frankly I think it's a very town-motivated action. If I have a strong scumread (say, codfish) and I think he lied to the town (say, like quilford did) then how am I going to kill this person that I think is scum? Why, by being elected executioner! Selfvoting up until this point (since at this point I'm stating this outright) should be taken as a minor towntell. It would feel awkward to scum moreso than to town, i feel.

I disagree, he has repeatidly said he will not listen to the town and kill off his own accord. that is not town

Quilford wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Anyone who has ever played in any of my modded games will understand why.

Considering I haven't, perhaps you could enlighten me?

can't sorry, as game is on going.. All I can say that as mod I have been in this situation recently and do not like it.

Quilford wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:I want to say that my main issue with Quif is his attitude, it is horrible.

I was going to write something witty and acerbic but you can't argue with people who put others in their scum lists for their
attitude

but it wasnt just for your attitude.. I explained that I don't like how you push Vezo, but then say you don't know he is town (i know no one as town does, but you should be voting who you think is most town right now)

Quilford wrote:I didn't. But you know it wasn't looking likely that he'd be elected any time soon, and he was the towniest at the time

Fair enough then, does he still look the towniest to you?

vezokpiraka wrote:@Jason: If I get elected as executioner I would kill who the town tells me to and no one else.

good to hear, I may have been wrong about you then, we have not played with each other in a while..

Alright, I am slightly chaning my read on Quilford, I still think he should be kept at close length and watched but in re-reading I can see similarities to frustrated townie trying desperitly to get his views across and not getting anywhere, im changing my read because of experience in another on going game so I cant really say too much, but all I can say is Quilford is acting alot like someone who flipped town in that game when all thought he was scum for exactly the things quilford has been doing.

Quil, I still really cant get into your case on SK, sorry there is too much rage and caps involved and giving me a headache, it does seem that it was going around in circles and it became annoyign to read.

going to have updated reads tomorrow, sorry for taking time away, but feeling a bit better now and thinking more clearly after concussion. I would have time to give more clearer reads right now, but Manchester United are about to be on my TV playing MLS allstars. And i wont miss a MU game for anything.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am going to trust Vezo to do what is best with town.

vote: Vezo

I urge you all voting Quil to reconsider, he cant be trusted to do the town thing.. he has admitted he will kill without town consent or listening to them.. even if he is town, this is not a town thing to do.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

MOI has my vote for night executioner too. More coming later, got family down today... URGH!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am voting Vezo for executioner, MOI has stated he does not want it today.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I trust his scum hunting abilities in the night, I don' trust Quilford. besides we aint voting yet for night are we? my mind could change by then. I think with MOI making the kill, we have a better chance of hitting scum than if Quil does it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

no, right now Vezo and MOI are the only two people I am trusting right now to have the role. MOI does not want it in the day, fair enough. If Vezo has it in the day, then I will support MOI having it in the night. I will in no way support Quilford in the role.

I trust MOI and his scum hunting to make a decision based on who he thinks is scum and think we have a good chance to hit scum with MOI taking the shot in the night. i am not sure if the same person can be nominated both in day and night.

@Mod: Can the executioner be the same person in day and night?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Who else would you suggest? MOI and Vezo are the only ones I see worthy of getting the role right now. If one gets it in day, I will give it to the other one in night. Make sense?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Why would you even need to ask? seems like your trying to make you actions look pro town by trying to get approval from town, and truthfully just makes you look scummier.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

weekend V/LA, back fully sunday night
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

weekend V/LA, back fully sunday night
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

before I go

1) Cod
2) Quil - Still not 100% sure on him, I have weakened my suspicion and he is no longer no1. BUT I am still not happy with his play.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

SleepyKrew wrote:
Why doesn't the Night Executioner have to listen?

We do not know what roles scum have, they could have blocking roles. so to tell the night executioner who to kill leaves us with possibility of being blocked if we tell them to target someone who would flip mafia. Night executioner is best making the decision himself therefor scum can not manipule it as much.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Wait, you agree with me now, yet said I was scummy earlier for it.

SleepyKrew wrote:And jason just became scummy.
If you aren't voting MoI because you think he doesn't want to be executioner, then nothing changes in the night.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Captain Corporal wrote:
I don't like, however, that MoI is a candidate for the night killer, for one reason only. I'm at the top of his scumlist. I don't understand how his highest scumread is someone who's made almost no posts, due to being V/LA, but that doesn't matter at this point.
I don't plan on getting killed anytime soon

Hmmm says he doesn't like he is MOIs top suspect, then says he does not plan on being killed? Mafia Roleblocker anyone?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

thats really not a breadcrumb.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Its not changing opinion as such, I am still going to be keeping an eye on him, my mindset has changed because of actions of someone else in another game who was playing similar to Quilford and flipped town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Bah, hit submit before finishing....However yes, I will still be watching him and he is still my other suspect for scum. Just now not no1 because of the above has been playing in back of my mind.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Still here, will catch up tomorrow, sorry been a ball busting day.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

bloody appeal to fear is getting old, CC
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Quil, why did you feel the need to answer MOIs question to CC yourself?

Quol, why do you rage post in games? do you understand how it makes you look and how it puts others off the game?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sleep is for the weak :P
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

what about the rage?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Jason
– Full set of reads on all players – Go !!!!!

Acknowledging post. Can't post in detail right now got a few things going on at the house. back later.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, spent last night, and today puking my guts up. fucking food posioning!

Scum

Cod
Captain Cor (don't like the appeals of fear and emotion)
Quilford (Still back and forth on this, but still giving me a bad feeling)

Town

MOI - Seems to be gen scum hunting and seems ovb town
Vezo - While at the start I was unsure of Vezo, he is town IMO
FatlikePig - seems gen like he wants to catch scum.
Having Fitz - seems town but needs more content
ICE - Making good posts and good points.
Implosion - making good detailed posts and seems town to me
Zang - as above with Implosion I am feeling the same about Zang

Unsure

Chaos Omega - Needs to post more, seems town when he posts but cant really get a read on 5 posts especially with most being one or two lines
Sleepy - Town early on but not liking his later play especially the comments about Fitz and 'last night'

Again, sorry I feel like crap today, will try to get back on later tonight.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

how does SK know what scum does/does not have? Am i missing something?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh ok fair enough.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Quilford wrote:zang if you have time to write quote walls you have time to make a reads list and put a few bullet points in there

Funny, I have yet to see you give full reads either, only who has reads on who, and a 2man list for scum. What are your reasonings for them as scum, what are your reasonings for thinking others are town? GO!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:55 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

V/LA, Sorry all. Gonna be a great weekend, 2 day open air concert, 2 day airshow. lots of vodka.. you see where this is going. Back sunday
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

MOI decalred the 3 he wanted executed yesterday, Fitz was one of them, so the kill does not surprise me.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I voted for MOI
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Why only mention this now? your voteo nly counts if its the final vote to elect then?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, double vote only counts
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ok yea, i see it now in his ISO, I missed that yesterday
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

V/LA for weekend as per usual.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Tragedy wrote:
Jason
: After reading Cosca's case on you, ISO #12 makes me want you dead because it sounds like you're trying to depend on a General town scumhunter to do mislynches for you instead of yourself trying to look town to scumhunt.
Also, you're just focusing too much on relying MOI and Vezok that you couldn't even comment about other people for a town read
(Especially Implosion). ISO #3 is trying to make Quilford look
real
bad. Scum.

Oh really?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p3280756
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am back, for the most part. catching up in all my games. Quil, if you read you will see I have already given reads though. Welcome to the new people. I caught you presented a case on me. Will try my best to respond by this evening to everything that I can.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am working on a reply to your case on me, Cosca. But to pin everything on Vezo is not fair, he said he would go with the majority of the towns wishes on the execution and he kept his word on that one. It was not like it was an off the cuff, I am executing him whatever you say post. The majority wanted Cod killed and that happened.

If it was a normal game, he would have been lynched on votes for him.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

not really, he was quite active D1, hardly lurking.

thats the 2nd person you have incorrectly accused of lurking
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Having major ISP issues right now. V/LA until I can get sorted
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Guys my internet is seriously playing up. Sorry, It is really going up and down badly. apparently the ISP has had a DNS failure and quite a lot of users are experiencing problems with their service. I hope to catch up ASAP but if not I may need to replace out.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:26 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Quick check in, still having some issues with internet. Been trying to follow on my phone.

Since I have suspected Quil as scum since day 1. And now with a cop guilty on him, I fully support his execution, and fully support Zang as executioner. I don't buy Quil saying he is miller, a miller would claim day 1 and not blow it out their ass only when their is a cop guilty.

vote: Zang
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:19 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Scumhunter wrote:Town, please review who is insistent on executing me over Quilford even if they "say" they are fine with either of us dying today.

The scum-motivation for that will be blatant once I flip town.

I would rather execute Quil today, and go from there based on evedience.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

SleepyKrew wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:You know what's funny? I was planning on faking guilties on Cosca and Scumhunter. lol

What is even remotely pro town about this?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Scumhunter wrote:Scum play = cold, calculated, and with a clear intent and expectation for success.

My point still stands that I wouldn't fake a guilty on MoI here as scum. I did it because I thought it was literally the only thing I could do to stop MoI from raping the town here as scum. That fear was legitimate. I am competitive. I made a rash decision that I now regret.

Top post - Town also have a clear, caculated intent and expectation for sucess.

Bottom post - What is pro-town about faking a guilty on someone? if MOI was to flip town, you would then be screwed too, right? no town motives at all.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Scumhunters appeals are getting tiring.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

you admit to lying to get someone lynched.
you do nothing but ATE.

Still, you should not be TODAYS execution.. Quilford has to be given a cop guilty and what I feel is a BS miller story to cover his scum ass.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Actually, I would like to ask for a link to that Newbie that Quil brings up.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

as opposed to what you are now?

But yea, Linky please!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

actually no.. I want you to link it too me, you should have no issue doing so. I don't want to be going digging. If you have nothing to hide, you would link it no problem
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

the fact you are reluctant to link to anything that could maybe help you is another red flag against you BTW
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

implosion wrote:Quilford is town, Scumhunter is scum.

:|

then if he is town, he has no reason not to link us
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

we can have one executed today, one in night. either way works. I would just rather see Quilford die today.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Scumhunter wrote:Jason me being a shameless liar doesn't make my role PM change from not being a VT.

but as town you should not be a shameless liar in the first place... you see our pickle?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Scumhunter wrote:So yea, I'm trying to do my best to be a team player here and to get you from compounding my mistake into executing a townie.

And what of faking a guilty... is that doing your best to stop executing a townie if indeed MOI is town? What do you think would have happened if MOI flips town?

None of that even remotely comes near being a team player.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

text walls are killing my head :(
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, I have been busy big time, and all my games have suffered since Monday. catching up today I hope after my college interview.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea, I agree.. with the cop guilty he will likely pass the papers onto scum anyway.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

SleepyKrew wrote:
You said you don't think the scum started with papers. Now you're saying Quil and I could be scum. Cool.

Well given there is a cop guilty on Quil, and he is claiming to have papers... isnt this a logical change of mind and not so out of the blue like you are making it?

I have a theory on Quilford and why he wants killed in the night. He is scum, a scum roleblocker wanting to get into the night (hence why he does not want killed today) so he can block whoever is elected night killer if we decide in thread!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea, but it makes sense the change came after the cop guilty, and he claimed papers. Yea? regardless of being after the cop claim of guilty it is a valid change of mind and not like it just came from no where.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Well to be fair Quil, thinking you are scum for having a scum guilty on you (regardless of Miller claim) is a good enough reason to think you are scum. Doesn't matter how scummy you have been... a cop guilty is a cop guilty and worthy of believing you are scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

*you have been, or have not been that should have said*
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

well a cop guilty is a good enough reason as I said. The miller claim is either believed or not believed. And if not believed (which is the case by the looks of things) then the point of the cop guilty is an issue and that person would believe you are scum, yes? no other reasons for scummyness are needed with a cop guilty. (well, most of the time) Hell, many cops actually investigate the people they DONT think are acting scummy and if guilty a cop guilty is good enough to convict and lynch.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

but how can it come out of no where, when there is a cop claimed guilty on Quil, and Quil himself saying he has papers. And his change of mind came AFTER those details were brought to light to everyone?

that is not a change from no where, that is a change based on events that have happened in game through discussion and revelations and is perfectly valid. Understand where I am coming from?

Now, if there had been no cop guilty, and no Quil claiming to have papers, then yes, that would have been a very much out of the blue change of mind and be suspicious. Since in game reasons obviously changed his mind on his original stance, I don't even understand why this is an issue
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

exactly.. AFTER the guilty.

Off course a cop guilty claim on someone, and then the person with the cop guilty on them claiming to have papers is going to change his views on things isn't it? put 2+2 together and get 4, and see where I am coming from.

If he changed them before all this, then yes... sure you have a legit issue, but the fact his views were changed AFTER the cop guilty is not an issue.

This is a non issue and I don't understand why you see it as an issue.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Cosca, can you explain how a difference of opinion from you is a lie?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I read it as first use of traitor in this game, as in first time brought up in this game and not as reference to the last game (I have not read last game) Maybe I am wrong. MOI can you clear this one up?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK fair point, you brought it up first. I went back and looked.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

or have you or your scum partners roleblock the kill if there is a scum RB?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

How do you even get that from my comment?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

no, ive suspected you are scum since day 1. And thought scum have a RBer since early in day 1 too.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

And the cop guilty confirms you are scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So, how would I be setting you up for a mislynch if there is a cop guilty on you already? /fail. please try again.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

yes, because I think you are scum and lying about the Miller claim. Its just too convenient for my liking. You have a role that would show up as guilty to a cop, but didn't actually say anything until there was a cop guilty... umm yea, no!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Anyway

V/LA for weekend, as always.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

As I said, I don't believe you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

going back and looking.

Interesting if you are basing NOT claiming based on those links, I would like to know why.. in that game Millar claimed in firstpost. And general consensus in thread seems to be claim.

It is accepted claiming right away is the protown thing to do... if you really went of this thread you would have claimed right away.

Oh yea, your scum caught out.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

you took advice from Mastin and ReaperCharlie /fail!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

its Mastin and RC. Thats what.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

i don't care. Im making a point
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

besides, it will just add another reason why you're blacklisted anyway.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

then be sick, I don't give a shit what you think personally about me if your going to resort to cheap insults.

Since I believe Quilford is scum, It is my job to try and discredit his arguments and show him up as scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:55 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Anyway, 4pm. My V/LA starts now :)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So, basically dont shoot cop guilty on scum?

fail
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Scumhunter wrote:
I highly suspect that Quilford may have some scum power to be used at night which would explain why he is lobbying to just live through the night
. Notice I'm trying to convince you I'm town and still be a part of this game where as Quilford is lobbying just to live through the night. Which of those actions makes more sense for town?

Thank you, this is what Ive been saying too.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

If (And I think when) Quil flips scum, you will have a lot of explaining to do.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea, SK be trollin.

Im of to bed, so catch up in morning.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

holy headache of textwalls to come back to. but...

Scumhunter wrote:
Quilford wrote:

Scumhunter wrote:so you are willing to trust the word of the uncc'd cop's guilty

1)
We don't actually know if he's a cop

2) I'm a miller

You're completely dead set on me being scum and it's just because the cop has a guilty on me. I don't get it.

Bolded is 110% a slip. Your role PM says you are a miller and you don't think we have a cop in the setup?
Also, your answers to my questions were very very helpful. /sarcasm

As much as I believe Quil to be lying and as much as I believe he will flip scum, this is a total misrep of what he said. He isn't saying anything about having knowledge Zang being a cop or not (besides, how would scum actually know this?) He is saying we do not know if Zang is telling the truth about the claim.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Scumhunter wrote:Cosca, what part of my explanation for why I fake claimed did you not understand?

the part I am not understanding is why, as town would you do that at all? thats what I don't understand.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Scumhunter wrote:

I don't get why fake claiming necessarily has to be such a big deal. I retracted my claim. We have an uncc'd cop with a guilty. Quilford should have been executed several days ago. The fact I'm being considered for execution over a cop guilty shows how closeminded town is to MOTIVATION behind actions which is where truely reliable tells come from.

1) Its a bad thing because we now have an UNCOUNTERED Cop outted to scum and we risk the possibility of losing a cop now IF scum manage to get the night kill via votes.

2) Fake claiming a cop guilty (because of your own personal feelings) could get possible town lynched (if you are really town)followed by you the next day for lying/MOI not flipping scum (if that happens) and town is down TWO players because you lied.

3) How can Quilford have been executed several days ago, when this is day 2?

4) the reason you are being considered is because you admitted to lying about a cop guilty. there is NO town motivation for that what so ever. EVER!

5) Calling town close-minded is not helping you at all. It is maybe making things worse for you.

6) Lying about being a cop, to get someone lynched IS a reliable tell
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Medicated Lain wrote: SH`s mistake was not telling us sooner that he was lying, to get some attention on to MOI

NO. SH biggest mistake was lying about being a cop with a guilty on someone he suspected as scum. Do you realize how that could really screw town over?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #98) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:55 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Scumhunter wrote:Fairly impressive tunnel Cosca.

Hardly tunnelling as he is going after MOI too
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I gave mine to Implosion. Don't like Quil pushing Vezo saying he has made no content when he is one of the highest posters in the game. OK given, he slacked a little when he got the power. But still it is reaching.

I would like to ask Quil how he finds me scum? he keeps calling it but never really backs it up that I can see. And all started after I called him scum first.

Anyway, I am V/LA at weekend but might be about a bit more than usual tomorrow.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Cosca wrote:

There are a lengthy list of reasons why one might find you scum and I believe we composed said list quite a while ago. You still haven't responded to it, although you promised a response several weeks ago, you even implied that you were working on one.

Please show me, I was sure I had responded to all. If not, I will gladly answer them.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

hmmm, I wonder why no one has asked this yet.

Quilford, did you pass your papers last night?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Cosca wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:
Please show me, I was sure I had responded to all. If not, I will gladly answer them.

You did not respond AT ALL to our case except for saying you're "working on a reply" almost three weeks ago.

then show me again please.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Beating down on Quilford for no reason

not a beat down, simply asking about his rage issues that were greatly disturbing to the game early on.

Talking backhand to Quilford for no reason

No, simply stating I do not wish to see him with the power to execute.

Capsrage means Quilford never executioner?

No, Quil saying he would execute ho he wants not listening to the town (or to that extent) is the reason why. If he was town, he would listen to the towns wishes. That is why. Stop makign it about capsrage to make it look i had little reason for not wanting Quil. Given he has a cop guilty and I have kept pushing him shows I was right not to want him

Some back and forths, then changes read on Quilford for meta reasons he can discuss.

Yea, on going game, sorry. But it wasnt a complete change of read, I said I would still be watching him and still suspect him despite this.

Blatant misrep
viewtopic.php?p=3289964#p3289964
- Votes Vezok, he "trusts him to do the town thing", anyone else laugh when they read that?
- Oh and he pretends not to see the sarcasm in Quilfords post.

no misrep at all, I don't care if it is 'Sarcasm' in a game were we can only go on based on what others type, saying he will execute someone on his own whim is not someone I want as executioner. He typed it, therefor that is what I go on!

Misreps MoI
viewtopic.php?p=3291118#p3291118

--------------

no. MOI stated not to elect him executioner in the top of his post. Nice misrep

In post 127, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
First – don’t elect me Executioner

Trust' MoI's scum hunting abilities, oh that's why he voted him
viewtopic.php?p=3291126#p3291126
- But wait if you have him as null then you don't really think he's town which translates to you trusting his judgment?

-----------------------------------------

Iknow MOI well on MS, He is a good scum hunter. That is why.

-------------------------------------

Jason's reads, I wish he had done more than just respond to the question of 2 top scum reads. OH WAIT FOLKS REMEMBER WHEN HE SAID "I'LL POST MY READS TOMORROW"? WHERE ARE THEY JASON~~
viewtopic.php?p=3295658#p3295658

-------------------------------------

Here, remember? http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p3280756
you even mentioned my reads in your above post.... nice lie there!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1226, SleepyKrew wrote:Scumhunter, we need everyone to nightclaim.
Cosca has scumclaimed. I repeat, COSCA HAS SCUMCLAIMED.
ohaitherTragedy

Where has he scumclaimed?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:01 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1239, implosion wrote:

vezok wrote:You are scum.
I don't need to post content when everyone knows you are scum. You need to die right now.

I still think quil is town.

How can you think this now, Cop guilty... cop flip?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

short V/LA. Spent all of the morning being sick, so today is going to be spent in bed. Also, will be V/LA Friday-Monday. It's my 30th, and won't be near a computer
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

vote:Implosion

still feel like crap, mod has been notified that I won't be about as much until i'm feeling better.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I voted Vezo for Night executioner. Reason being, I supported his calls for Quilford to die, which should be apparent to all as I have also called for Quil to die.

someone mentioned yesterday they lost their papers, I guess we know why now with the flip.

My day vote will likely go to Vezo or MOI today. I still support the death of Quilford. I am just not going to rush a day vote. Discussion should be first.

Tragedy, I am V/LA every weekend, due to various reasons, last week I was quite badly ill yes, I apologize for my lack of posts, I spent most of the week in bed.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:43 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Quil - who else would you support for night executioner right now, Cosca aside?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Actually yea.

MOI will execute Quilford. I support that.

vote:MOI
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:46 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

LOL Wait, you support your own execution? lols
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Quils just confused the shit outta me... wtf is going on?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (isolation #113) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

weeeee good game guys.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #114) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

thing is, if you read MOI WAS NOT scum when you faked the guilty.

I recruited him night 1, and he only became scum day 2.

If we had lynched MOI, you
WOULD HAVE LYNCHED TOWN
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (isolation #115) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh, i thought it was Day 1, my mistake
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (isolation #116) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

yea, being sick really hamerped me, sorry. But deadweight, I disagree wioth. I was as active as I could be. V/LA on weekends is normal for me. I was also the 4th most active in the game.

As town though, I would have been more useful. As scum, I have no real need or motivation to scum hunt, or help town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”