Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vote: Pinkie Pie

First post of the game and a joke of a vote for the mod? Terrible. Picking a proper target wouldn't have made you this obvious, at least.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Setup
1. This is a 13p Mini Theme.
2. There are no third parties, cults or jesters.
3. The setup is 10:3.
4. The town will be known as "Traitors". The mafia will be known as "Heroes".

Hello.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Does the daykill really end the day? What the fuck?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Hinduragi »

AND killing Fate too? What kind of fucked up meta is that?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Hinduragi »

^LOL

I'm calling bullshit on that Daykill. One-shot since it's public AND you use it on Fate on DAY ONE? Fuck no. Die.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Easiest fuckin game I've ever played.

Town: Fate, Oversoul
Scum: Pinkie Pie
Jester: Shadow Dancer
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Right. So, let me get this shit straight.

1.) Pinkie Pie is not dead yet
2.) I have a vote on me? LOL
3.) People think Fate is scum? LOL
4.) Pinkie Pie is NOT FUCKING DEAD YET
5.) Meta is suddenly being discounted as a genuine tell? LOL
6.) PINKIE PIE IS NOT FUCKIN DEAD YET, HOLY FUCK, HOW DO THEY DO IT?

HELLO, TOWN. PLEASE SET YOUR CLOCKS TO CATCHING SCUM TIME. THANK YOU.

Pinkie Pie wrote:two, it was ME who said you were derping, not Kats.

Fate wrote:Gandalf writing me off as town, IN THIS GAME, is highly unlikely DUE TO HIS META.

LOOOOL
RIGHT. SO, BY DERPING, IF FATE WAS SCUM AND YOU WERE A MISLYNCH, HE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT DERPING. SO THAT MEANS YOU LIED ABOUT HIM DERPING. NOW WHY WOULD YOU LIE? BECAUSE YOU'RE SCUM WHO DOESN'T WANT THE TUNNELTRAIN FIRED UP.

Alright, Flinter, where the fuck is your post. Ok, here we go.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Let's back the fuck up and go in retro mode. YOU are assuming Pinkie Pie is TOWN to begin with. I am looking at it as "OH, LET'S JOKE VOTE FOR THE MOD BECAUSE IDK WHO TO VOTE AND I DONT NEED ATTENTION". I CALLED the bullshit on their plan when they tried to justify it. And YOU? IGNORED it.

THE SECOND POST? I'm not considering WHAT, exactly? I'm calling their bullshit as a fluke. And you're assuming they're town AGAIN and a TEMPLAR on top of that or is this "suboptimal play" shit a playing-dumb ploy? That is NOT suboptimal play. Why IN ANY WORLD would town-templar WASTE THEIR <b>ONLY</b> shot on FATE who had not EVEN POSTED? OH, RIGHT, THEY WOULDN'T. ONLY SCUM WOULD DO THAT TO TRY AND WRITE IT OFF AS META. AND WHY WOULD TOWN FAKE IT KNOWING <b>FULLY WELL</b> THAT THE TEMPLAR MIGHT CLAIM? DON'T GIVE ME THE "OH, THEYRE INEXPERIENCED" BECAUSE IT'S KATSUKI <b>AND</b> GANDALF. BOTH OF THEM HAVE BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN ME. WHEN YOU'VE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK A COUPLE TIMES, YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING DOWN. AS SCUM FAKING IT? DISTRACTION WITH A WAGON STARTED ON THEM FROM POST #2, FATE COVERED WHY THEYD FAKE IT ON HIM, AND IT MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE A TEMPLAR ON THE SURFACE MAKING THE WAGON UNAPPEALING.

flinter wrote:Also Fate, I know you like it, but could you please cut down on the caps? For me?

HELLO, MAGISTER LUIGI.

Junpei, thoughts on Fate?

Junpei wrote:Alright Fate, and kiwi, you do not get to just say things and never explain them. You do not get to make a proclamation of towniness (especially early day 1) based off of nothing, just as you don't get to make other proclamations without basis. I do not care who you are, I will not let things slide because you are known for caps lock, swearing, and unexplained posting. I'm putting my foot down early, so that you know how to expect future interactions to go.

LOL
You might as well replace out now because that shit isn't happening ANY time in the near future.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 85, Hinduragi wrote:Right. So, let me get this shit straight.

1.) Pinkie Pie is not dead yet
2.) I have a vote on me? LOL
3.) People think Fate is scum? LOL
4.) Pinkie Pie is NOT FUCKING DEAD YET
5.) Meta is suddenly being discounted as a genuine tell? LOL
6.) PINKIE PIE IS NOT FUCKIN DEAD YET, HOLY FUCK, HOW DO THEY DO IT?

HELLO, TOWN. PLEASE SET YOUR CLOCKS TO CATCHING SCUM TIME. THANK YOU.

Pinkie Pie wrote:two, it was ME who said you were derping, not Kats.

Fate wrote:Gandalf writing me off as town, IN THIS GAME, is highly unlikely DUE TO HIS META.

LOOOOL
RIGHT. SO, BY DERPING, IF FATE WAS SCUM AND YOU WERE A MISLYNCH, HE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT DERPING. SO THAT MEANS YOU LIED ABOUT HIM DERPING. NOW WHY WOULD YOU LIE? BECAUSE YOU'RE SCUM WHO DOESN'T WANT THE TUNNELTRAIN FIRED UP.

Alright, Flinter, where the fuck is your post. Ok, here we go.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Let's back the fuck up and go in retro mode. YOU are assuming Pinkie Pie is TOWN to begin with. I am looking at it as "OH, LET'S JOKE VOTE FOR THE MOD BECAUSE IDK WHO TO VOTE AND I DONT NEED ATTENTION". I CALLED the bullshit on their plan when they tried to justify it. And YOU? IGNORED it.

THE SECOND POST? I'm not considering WHAT, exactly? I'm calling their bullshit as a fluke. And you're assuming they're town AGAIN and a TEMPLAR on top of that or is this "suboptimal play" shit a playing-dumb ploy? That is NOT suboptimal play. Why IN ANY WORLD would town-templar WASTE THEIR
ONLY
shot on FATE who had not EVEN POSTED? OH, RIGHT, THEY WOULDN'T. ONLY SCUM WOULD DO THAT TO TRY AND WRITE IT OFF AS META. AND WHY WOULD TOWN FAKE IT KNOWING
FULLY WELL
THAT THE TEMPLAR MIGHT CLAIM? DON'T GIVE ME THE "OH, THEYRE INEXPERIENCED" BECAUSE IT'S KATSUKI
AND
GANDALF. BOTH OF THEM HAVE BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN ME. WHEN YOU'VE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK A COUPLE TIMES, YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING DOWN. AS SCUM FAKING IT? DISTRACTION WITH A WAGON STARTED ON THEM FROM POST #2, FATE COVERED WHY THEYD FAKE IT ON HIM, AND IT MAKES THEM LOOK LIKE A TEMPLAR ON THE SURFACE MAKING THE WAGON UNAPPEALING.

flinter wrote:Also Fate, I know you like it, but could you please cut down on the caps? For me?

HELLO, MAGISTER LUIGI.

Junpei wrote:Alright Fate, and kiwi, you do not get to just say things and never explain them. You do not get to make a proclamation of towniness (especially early day 1) based off of nothing, just as you don't get to make other proclamations without basis. I do not care who you are, I will not let things slide because you are known for caps lock, swearing, and unexplained posting. I'm putting my foot down early, so that you know how to expect future interactions to go.

LOL
You might as well replace out now because that shit isn't happening ANY time in the near future.

For bold, I will repost anything.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Except I don't use bold in my scum QT's...or at least I don't think I do.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 88, Junpei wrote:
In post 87, Fate wrote:You scumbag you were posting in your qt weren't you

That actually may have been an amazing catch. Quicktopic does use <,> instead of mafiascums' [,].

Did you even read my post?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Good to know you still can't read me, Fate. RIGHT WHEN I think we solved the terror that was Apocalyptic Mafia, you pull this shit. You do know QT is the EXACT same as html, right? And I JUST got back from a class. But let's ignore that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, I JUST came from class. How did you think I missed an ENTIRE PAGE with OBVIOUS scum that we ACTUALLY AGREED on? I swear to all fucking things sane if the Kats wagon fails because of YOU because I put <b> to BOLD something, I'm going to fucking KILL you postgame.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 96, Fate wrote:How would you know the EXACT format of QT if you don't bold in there?

"Scum"
QT'S. If you remember Defcon 3 dead QT and Apocalyptic dead QT I am pretty sure I used EVERY QT tag available in them.

I don't care what common knowledge it is, he by his OWN ADMISSION said he doesn't bold in scum qts, so how would he KNOW what it uses?

You're a fuckin idiot, Fate.

Junpei, why are you ignoring my questions?

I don't give a fuck

You fullclaim and we'll talk

FULL

FUCKING

CLAIM

BULLSHIT, FATE. YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID. FUCKING WoW MAFIA ALL OVER AGAIN EXCEPT NOW IM COSTARRING AS RECK. HOLY. FUCK.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

If you're THIS fucking serious over a fucking <b>, I'm going to fucking kill you, Fate. I'm not claiming. Go to hell.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 105, Fate wrote:SO NOW YOU
DID
USE ALL THE TAGS AVAILABLE?

I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT BOLD IN YOUR SCUM QTS?

Those were dead QT's, idiot, not scum QT's.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Even better, I was raging at YOU in them so you should fucking remember.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In fact, we JUST finished Apocalyptic. How the fuck did you even think that was a scum QT?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I don't rage enough in scum QT's to <b> because I hate playing scum so I generally don't give a fuck.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 112, Fate wrote:I didn't, its irrevelant. You use bolding in QTs, you know how to bold in QTs. Your DEFENSE of html slipping was "I dont bold in SCUM QTs"

Thats cheeky trololol bullshit defense.

Bullshit. I just proved you wrong about the derp shit that you were thinking was a scumslip and now it's IRRELEVANT? BULLSHIT, FATE.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Am I the only one left on the Pinkie Pie wagon now? Congratulations, Fate. SQUARE. ZERO. THANKS TO YOU MESSING UP MY WAGON
TWICE
NOW.

It's not STILL bullshit. YOU are just saying it's IRRELEVANT when it's the ENTIRE POINT OF YOU VOTING ME, LOL. PAST GAMES MY ASS. YOU JUST USED GANDALF/KAT META BUT SUDDENLY
MY META
, whether it comes to bolding or you tunneling on Reck IS "IRRELEVANT" or "BULLSHIT". FUCK. YOU. FATE.

Hinduragi, since you are using meta as a defense, I will need as many examples of this as you can muster.

Hey, I've got a question and a nice response to this exact same quote in my longer post. They're both at the bottom. You've ignored me twice now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Are you even reading my posts, Junpei? Seriously?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 119, Fate wrote:
In post 116, Junpei wrote:
In post 113, Hinduragi wrote:I don't rage enough in scum QT's to <b> because I hate playing scum so I generally don't give a fuck.

Hinduragi, since you are using meta as a defense, I will need as many examples of this as you can muster.

Fate, you cannot ignore me, as I can read you, but I will not argue this, please stop spamming the thread.

By very definition of your vote on me and calling me scum, no you cannot read me.

Ironic as FUCK.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL? I have a PERFECT track record of reading you. It obviously doesnt work the other way around. You're right, I am NOWHERE near your level. You're so far down under mine I couldn't even fit Mount Everest between us.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 85, Hinduragi wrote:
[...]

LOL

In post 91, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 88, Junpei wrote:
In post 87, Fate wrote:You scumbag you were posting in your qt weren't you

That actually may have been an amazing catch. Quicktopic does use <,> instead of mafiascums' [,].

Did you even read my post?

In post 104, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 96, Fate wrote:

Junpei, why are you ignoring my questions?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 123, Fate wrote:
Hindu you can't brag about accurately reading me when you havent even SEEN me as scum you fuck.

You DO remember Defcon 3, right? HOW DO YOU THINK I GOT MY TOWNREAD? I had to meta THE FUCK out of you. I've seen you as scum almost as much as YOU have seen you as scum. But ever since that game, when we're both town, you fucking play like shit. In THAT game, you actually read me RIGHT AND you were like telepathic with the gambits I pulled.

You KNOW I can read you right. We both know it.

Junpei, this is me saying things and not explaining them. I have a wiki page with alignment, roles, etc. for a reason. It's not for my own personal use.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 128, Fate wrote:You ask for Hindu's meta and shit

But you don't EVEN ask for mine who you are VOTING AND CALLING SCUM

That's three down

That better be all there is this game

You're forgetting Shadow Dancer and whoever that one other fuck was.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I swear to God. 10/13 people have posted. Fuck this game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Make that 9... LOL
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Fate is confirmed town by now, Junpei. Pinkie Pie is still scum. Read WoW mafia in my history. He does this EXACT same thing with Reck so his terrible reads aren't unordinary.

And, I'm surprised. It felt like D1 started 2-7 days ago, but it's been less than 12 hours.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

And RBT has been posting the ENTIRE time elsewhere. God, I wish Parama was here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

BULLSHIT. I AGREED WITH YOU ON POOKY HENCE ME PUSHING HIM AFTER YOU DIED. NO SHIT I DIDNT CALL IT TERRIBLE. NOW DID YOU SEE ME AGREEING WITH YOU ON RECK? NOPE, even in my QT I posted something like "LOL, even as town, I would have Reck read as conftown by now and Fate's still tunneling on him" or some shit like that. So, YES, you have TERRIBLE reads sometimes. Get over it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I found all my topics on QT.com, Junpei. They're all in one place so I'll just link you. But I'm not reading through all this shit.

WoW Mafia QT
Dexter Mafia QT
Directional Mafia QT
Mafia Mishmash QT
Gorrad Mafia QT
Defcon 1 Mafia QT
SORRY FATE >_> Mafia QT
I forgot the rest but this is all the most recent ones.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 138, Fate wrote:HINDSIGHT BULLSHIT BIAS YOU WERE FUCKING SCUM YOU DONT HAVE READS

BULLSHIT

I said EVEN AS TOWN. You DO know I play and read off of gut and find out WHY my gut thought something was scummy or townish to give reasons as town, right? SO, EVEN AS SCUM, IF MY GUT SAYS SOMETHING'S WRONG, I'D KNOW SOMEONE'S SCUM OR TOWN REGARDLESS OF MY ALIGNMENT. ALL THATS DIFFERENT IS IF I POST MY GUT READS IN THE TOPIC.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I didn't even post in the last QT so nevermind that one. I was still scum in it, though.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 141, Fate wrote:...........What?

Why did you link that game? You never even POSTED in that scum qt?

I totally forgot you were scum in my first theme game too...

My god you were shit scum.

Yeah, I was. I FLAKED because of REAL LIFE. I THOUGHT I posted. Give me a fuckin break. I didn't realize you didn't modkill me until 3 days of no-posting. <_<
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 143, Fate wrote:
In post 140, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 138, Fate wrote:HINDSIGHT BULLSHIT BIAS YOU WERE FUCKING SCUM YOU DONT HAVE READS

BULLSHIT

I said EVEN AS TOWN. You DO know I play and read off of gut and find out WHY my gut thought something was scummy or townish to give reasons as town, right? SO, EVEN AS SCUM, IF MY GUT SAYS SOMETHING'S WRONG, I'D KNOW SOMEONE'S SCUM OR TOWN REGARDLESS OF MY ALIGNMENT. ALL THATS DIFFERENT IS IF I POST MY GUT READS IN THE TOPIC.

LOLU TRYIN TO FAKE YOUR TOWN META SO CUTE
YOUR LACK OF TELEPATHY IS EMBARASSING

POT KETTLE BLACK

I don't have a town meta, unless you count that being right about the scumteam all the time a meta.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL

MY GOD. I am literally at a COMPLETE loss for words right now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 149, Fate wrote:
In post 145, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 143, Fate wrote:
In post 140, Hinduragi wrote:

BULLSHIT

LOLU TRYIN TO FAKE YOUR TOWN META SO CUTE
YOUR LACK OF TELEPATHY IS EMBARASSING

POT KETTLE BLACK

I don't have a town meta, unless you count that being right about the scumteam all the time a meta.

Are you serious?

"SDC CONFIRMED SCUM SDC CONFIRMED SCUM SDC CONFIRMED SCUM"

I can't read Spyrex for shit. That read was ALL about his post, which was scummy as FUCK.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Mod: I hope you now understand why I WoTC'd the way I did.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 153, Fate wrote:

Silence (infliction; day; one-shot)
Level One: You stun a player with sound-waves, preventing them from using any one word of four or more letters for the rest of the game.

You're a worthless class and a worthless player RBT, enjoy losing the game for whatever faction you're on (which if I had to guess is town, so lol GG)

What the fuck are you talking about?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL FATE, did you get Silenced? LOL
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 156, Fate wrote:
In post 150, Hinduragi wrote:...

LOL

MY GOD. I am literally at a COMPLETE loss for words right now.

You're enjoying this aren't you you goddamn scumass

I'm not derping BENMAGE though so you can count on me

You're a fucking idiot. If we can even get Pinkie Pie to L-1, we still have a chance at a scumlynch.

LOOOL Fate, should've WoTC'd with me. LOOOOL
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL, it's LEVEL THREE? LOOOOL

BULLSHIT, FATE. YOU WERE ALL "LOOOL OBVSCUM" JUST LIKE YOU DID TO RECK. IT WAS THE EXACT. SAME. THING.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

What class is that anyways?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 162, Fate wrote:
GET ON MY LEVEL

You didn't even copy me NEARLY as much as I hinted at it then. You need more CONFIDENCE and "LOL, DONT WORRY, I GOT THIS" if you're going to use that.

Bard? That class is fucking useless. Who the fuck would even pick it?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 166, Fate wrote:THATS WHY IT WAS OBVIOUSLY FAKE YOU MORON

The thing on Reck was FAKE?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Nevermind. I read that wrong.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 168, Fate wrote:It would've been to obvious to KATSUKI SCUM who has DAYTALK that I freakin had a TOWNREAD on you, dumbass, so yeah I wasn't going to be MORE SUBTLE THAN YOU.

Your subtelty was nonexistant. That no one else asw the town read you had on me is beyond my comprehension. You weren't even pretending to hide it

RBT would pick it

it suits him

Because you were ADMITTING TO BEING SCUM. Noone EXCEPT me even had you read as REMOTELY town. They were thinking you had to be a hidden jester or you forgot your wincon or some shit. That's HOW. I didn't need to pretend to hide it so I didn't.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 171, Fate wrote:No, but that OVER HYPER TUNNEL that was clearly me IMITATING a FORMER wrong townread SHOWS that it was fake.

Do you honestly think I don't learn from my goddamn mistakes?
I wasn't sure. <_<
>_>
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

If you're seriously on the Fate wagon, back the fuck off. I will policy lynch you, policy make sure you fuckin die, policy get you the fuck out of here if you even have the tiniest remote thought he's scum after the shit he just pulled.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 175, Fate wrote:I had nothing else to do but admit to be scum, the town were overextended and IS was incapable of untunneling.

Now would you shut the f up so I can sleep. We can chat all night about the good old times but it isn't going to help us find the scum in THIS game

Yeah, you made me put my fucking 5-page paper due in 6 hours on hold for 3 hours or however long it's been. Night.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

The "make the counterwagon for Pinkie scumbuddies" option isn't going to work right now, Fate.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Wait, people actually think we're scum? And buddies on top of that? LOOOL

So, wait, hold on. I'm going to summarize the case on me.
I am a math major. I have a web design class I go to in college. I get back from the web class, insert HTML markup instead of BBcode markup and I am scum because...quicktopic has the same. So, essentially, the ENTIRE case on me is "<b>". And Fate is my scumbuddy because...he can read me? LOOOOL

This is true. Most likely prepared in a third document, and then copy-pasted to both.

I...type up ALL my
1-page
catchup posts from
DAY 1
...AND I post them in my scum QT? LOOOOOOL
Please tell me you even read ONE of those recent QT's. I am pretty sure I fucked my buddy over and fed him to the town while I sat idly by. I play both sides on gut. And you expect ME to pre-plan my posts AND post them in my QT to get checked for general scumminess?

Someone's spewing bullshit here, and it isn't me.

Meanwhile Pinkie Pie is playing the lurk to victory option. If you aren't going to hammer them, put them to L-1. I fucking dare you.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I would love to spam with you all while PP is strung up, but I've got to work. See you at break-time.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 256, Fate wrote:What in the hell....

YES I HAD MY SCUMBUDDY TAKE A CLASS AND PUT THREE POINTS IN A SHITTY SKILL TO MAKE THIS GAME NEARLY UNPLAYABLE BY LIMITING BY ABILTIY TO POST FREELY

ALL TO CONFIRM ME AS "TOWN" AFTERI BUS HIM

OHWAIT

I ALRADY SAID

WHOEVER DID THIS STUPID SHIT

IS CONFIRMED TOWN FOR BEING A WORTHLESS A STUPID TROLL

EXCEPT KATSUKI

IF KATSUKI DID THIS HE DID IT AS SCUM JUST TO TROLL ME BECAUSE HE WOULD ENJOY DOING THAT AS SCUM SINCE HED KNOW ID CATCH HIM

NOW

I

NEED

TO

SERIOUSLY

STOP

TALKING

TO

YOU

AND TO ANYONE ELSE ON MY WAGON

If it REALLY comes down to it and people think this bullshit is a fucking setup, just do it and I'll make up for your slack. Honestly, this is fucking retarded. And yes. Aside from the time way back in Nov or Oct. when I flaked, I've never done anything as bullshit as making someone take my spot in a game.

so you're the clown.

Great.

Another confirmed town clownie

wheeee.

And of course you claim for no reasons o you can never draw a NK or anything right?

Cool.

You're kidding, right?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 262, Junpei wrote:
unvote

Okay, lets keep talking.

In this post you reference fakeclaiming masons with Hindu in the same post that you talk about your silence. Why is this?

Aw shit, man, they're catching onto us being masons.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:17 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 270, Timeater wrote:Lots of bullshit going on

Lots of unquestioned bullshit

AV, Fate is getting unbearable. Every single post. Every single one. Its beyond "Fate being Fate"

....Wat?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 265, kiwieagle wrote:Yeah my list had all 12 classes from greatest to least and I got one my worst choices *shrug*

Paste the list here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:23 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 273, Timeater wrote:Naw, he'll warn you.

Shit is tiresome, thats all. Your shit is tiresome. I tire of your bit. The combativeness, the venom, shit is so blah and just is a downer to read. Inb4 combative reponse.

...LOL
Everything posted in a game is part of the game. Even using specific words has an effect on people when they read it. How do you think Fate gets people to bandwagon with him? It's how he does it and what he says that makes it convincing. Don't take anything personally.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 301, Junpei wrote:Ugh, I really don't like the climate of this game... I can take shit and handle abbrasiveness, I am just getting annoyed with the immature nature of it.

For the sixth time, Fate, everyone else, stop spamming, please stop spamming. 300 posts in one day is not okay when it is almost all spam.

One-liners are not spam. Everything has to do with the game, even posts not related to it. In fact, I PREFER reading one-liners or things with 5 sentences in games EXACTLY like this one than ones where people put up giant fuckin walls of bullshit.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

And Timeater, you should be able to know the word because of Fate's grammar usage and his abbreviations. Don't be an idiot.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 312, Junpei wrote:
In post 311, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 265, kiwieagle wrote:Yeah my list had all 12 classes from greatest to least and I got one my worst choices *shrug*

Paste the list here.

DON'T POST IT.

Rolefish harder, Hinduragi scum.

LOL

I'm calling bullshit on the list thing. I got my first choice on a 3/4-choice list.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Let's pretend Tim's right. We've just gotten the entire scumteam on Day 1. Fucking easy as hell.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:37 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 307, Oversoul wrote:
I also got the last role on my list like Kiwi. :\

Kiwi posted the ENTIRE class choices for his list, though. I doubt you did that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:38 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Ah, nvm. I had a 6-choice list.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

For people expecting others to conform to their playstyle expectations, you guys are going to have to pick in the future. You'll have 3 choices. You can 1.) Put up with it, 2.) Stick to whatever section/threads you normally played in, or 3.) Only join games with a playerlist you like. Obviously 3 is the best choice. You learn who you like from experience. I'm not sure how you guys have never played with Fate or seen any of his games, though. He's only the 2nd highest poster onsite.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:51 am

Post by Hinduragi »

You're right, minus the assumption I'm an egotistical bastard. I don't give two shits about your beliefs on spamming. I do it all the time. I don't change my playstyle for anyone except to get better at the game and scumhunting. Sorry, but that's how this is going to be done.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:56 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 325, Junpei wrote:Oh, so the classic teenager "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE I'M AN INDIVIDUAL AND NOW WATCH AS I EXPRESS MYSELF!".

Are you kidding?

For the record, Oversoul is talking about something actually game-related, meaning Kiwi's choices list.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah, Oversoul's town as fuck.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Hinduragi »

And would you just look at who's voting him? Pinkie Pie. Oh, this is great.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Though technically Necromancer is a mason.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 336, PeregrineV wrote:
Scum
flinter
Hinduragi

LOL
Please tell me you aren't serious. You do realize flinter's been voting me for half of this day, right?

OKAY SO KATS HAS BASICALLY FLAKED

TIME TO STOP ACTING LIKE A POONANNY

I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE FUCK OUR VOTE IS ON OVERSOUL THAT SHIT IS TOWN

SCUM IS TIM, FATE, AND THEN EITHER HINDU OR ONE OF THE LURKERS

UNVOTE
VOTE: FATE

WAGONGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Some people hide it. Some people admit it. You? You scum-claim with style.

If you're still suspecting me or Fate over this obvious piece of shit, you need to pull your head out of your ass and read their posts. I'm not exaggerating. This is retarded as fuck. Since their first post, they've been scum and NONE of them have contained even a HINT of scumhunting. NONE of their posts contain PROPER REASONING. Ever since that shit with AV didn't work, they didn't bother to respond to ANY argument made against them. It's been /ignore and "Oh, that was gandalf. It's kat now.
Vote: Oversoul
" "Oh, that was kat. He's town as fuck. Tim, Fate, and Hindu or a lurker is scum. hehehhehehe no reasoning and lurkfest time
Unvote; Vote: Fate
"

FIRST, he has a specific order of scum suspects and votes his second suspect. Second, THAT'S the catchup post? IGNORE EVERYTHING going on, ALL the questions aimed at them, AND vote their SECOND scumread but NOT the first? "Oh, scum is this, this, and this or lurker." FUCK that.

AV: For the record, those were quotes that weren't included in quote tags. Don't change my vote

Give me an example how the skill is uber useful to scum. A scenario, if you will, where the scum use of Silence wins them the game.

Restrict the word "Vote". I thought that was obvious.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 350, Fate wrote:I know what level it is because of what AV told me in the PM obviously...

...Did he say "for the rest of the game"? Y/N?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I mean, seriously, this smells of gambit. 2 things can happen if it's level three and Fate's right and not derping: a VT is outed or we get 2 obv-buddies. I'll easily take the risk anyday.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Wait, all of them are for the rest of the game. I thought you couldn't only say fuck. How is that level three?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...Nice one, Fate. Really nice. On another note, that role is now scummy as fuck.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

It still shows as a word in the post, though. If I put
Vote
, that would be almost verbatim to what AV said regarding cryptography.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 366, Pinkie Pie wrote:
In post 364, Timeater wrote:Why is Hindu scum bro?

SERIOUSLY

ARE YOU RETARDED

READ HIS REACTION TO THE "SLIP"

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE SLIP WAS BULLSHIT

NO WAY TOWN REACTS TO IT LIKE THAT

How does town react to it?

Notice I just jumped from "Tim, Fate, Hindu or lurker" to "Tim, Fate, Hindu" with absolute certainty because...Gandalf doesn't order his scumlists. A.k.a. Gandalf needed an excuse to back up out of that obv-lie.
but that doesn't matter because HES THE ONLY ONE WITH A WAGON

This is exactly what I was waiting for. Bullshit. It's less than 48 hours into Day 1. You have PLENTY of time to build a wagon on Tim. Voting for Fate is a PURE SURVIVALIST tactic at this point because YOUR chances aren't looking so hot. Any townie, at this point, would vote for Tim knowing full well that there would be some more time in D1. Scum would panick and vote the competing wagon which is lolFate. It's funny you mentioned "Why vote Tim, Fate has a wagon" after your bullshit excuse too. You wanted extra reasoning to help support your words meaning you DID contemplate voting Tim at some small fraction of time, whether you realized it or not. Now why would TOWN think about voting for their SECOND suspect when the first already has a wagon? There's only one outcome: they wouldn't.

Better? NONE of your reads have had ANY reasoning behind them. This is pissing me off. I shouldn't have to even build a case on you with posts like yours.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

All of the confirmed scum posts come from Gandalf. The scummy posts come from Kasuki. Right now, with the ALL CAPS coming from Pinkie Pie, it's Gandalf.

Gandalf, what do you think about me/Fate, 2/3 of your list, calling Oversoul town?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Hinduragi »

PV, do you think Pinkie Pie is scum AT ALL from their posts? I mean, are you kidding right now about the interaction thing? I'm being entirely serious. I cannot even COMPREHEND how you have not gotten a notion they're scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 376, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 375, Hinduragi wrote:PV, do you think Pinkie Pie is scum AT ALL from their posts? I mean, are you kidding right now about the interaction thing? I'm being entirely serious. I cannot even COMPREHEND how you have not gotten a notion they're scum.

Show me why they are scum. Or even show me why they could be scum.
And who are their partners?

I have a notion, but it's on par with most people at this point in the game.

...My posts and Fate's posts have been explaining this since POST TWO.
Junpei, Kiwi, Shadow Dancer, flinter. Take your pick.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 377, gandalf5166 wrote:
In post 369, Hinduragi wrote:[

This is exactly what I was waiting for. Bullshit. It's less than 48 hours into Day 1. You have PLENTY of time to build a wagon on Tim. Voting for Fate is a PURE SURVIVALIST tactic at this point because YOUR chances aren't looking so hot. Any townie, at this point, would vote for Tim knowing full well that there would be some more time in D1. Scum would panick and vote the competing wagon which is lolFate. It's funny you mentioned "Why vote Tim, Fate has a wagon" after your bullshit excuse too. You wanted extra reasoning to help support your words meaning you DID contemplate voting Tim at some small fraction of time, whether you realized it or not. Now why would TOWN think about voting for their SECOND suspect when the first already has a wagon? There's only one outcome: they wouldn't.

Better? NONE of your reads have had ANY reasoning behind them. This is pissing me off. I shouldn't have to even build a case on you with posts like yours.

Once again, Fate is my main suspect. But it doesn't matter if I COULD build a wagon on Tim. There's already one on Fate.

WHY THE SHIT WOULD I BOTHER STARTING A NEW WAGON

Because YOU believe Tim to be more scummy than Fate and Day 1 just started. Now, let's say I suspect you and then I saw Shadow Dancer's terrible vote. Instead of chasing your obvious ass, I could've voted Shadow Dancer. But I think you are more likely to flip scum, so I kept chasing you down.

Once again, this slot has failed to provide ANY evidence for ANY of their reads.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 382, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 378, Pinkie Pie wrote:
In post 377, gandalf5166 wrote:
In post 369, Hinduragi wrote:[

Once again, Fate is my main suspect. But it doesn't matter if I COULD build a wagon on Tim. There's already one on Fate.

WHY THE SHIT WOULD I BOTHER STARTING A NEW WAGON

FUCK

So who are your other suspects, if Fate is your main one? Why are they scum?

FUCK YOU

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY NOT READING HIS POSTS? WHY DO YOU ASK FOR THE CASE WHEN IT'S BEEN LAID OUT AT LEAST ONCE PER PAGE
AND
ASK FOR HIS SUSPECTS WHEN HE JUST POSTED THEM?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 384, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 10, Hinduragi wrote:
Vote: Pinkie Pie

First post of the game and a joke of a vote for the mod? Terrible. Picking a proper target wouldn't have made you this obvious, at least.

I better check the other cases, they are probably just as good.

Damn right. With the amount of skimming you've been doing, you may as well just have replaced into the goddamn game.

That was the SECOND post of the game. Obviously it's not going to cut it because it WAS technically still RVS. Don't give me this sarcastic bullshit about expecting some glorified analysis on a vote for the mod.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Hinduragi »

You do realize in almost ALL of our posts mentioning Pinkie Pie we add something to the case, right?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...Are you kidding me? Are you really not even going to READ my posts?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Moreover, I JUST added more to it on page 15 or 16.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Someone dayvig the fuck out of this clown.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Hinduragi »

My ISO's 0,1,4,6,52,69,71,77,81

Fate ISO's 0,1,4,5,6,8,10,15,16,96,

Hinduragi can't give a quick summary of his case that he believes in so fervently?

Sounds like scum.

....LOL?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Couldn't Silvertongue confirm a Templar investigation as true or not?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 419, kiwieagle wrote:I dont think you can confirm someone else, only yourself.

Why didn't you want to confirm yourself?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yes, and ALL of them are making a point in regards to the posts they respond to and the context they're put in, which you apparently missed the ENTIRETY of.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #92) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

ONE more vote. I DARE you. HEY, LAST BUDDY, BUS. BUSSSS. I'll give you a ROLECLAIM FROM ME if you do.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

YEAH, JUNPEI, WHY ARENT YOU VOTING PP YET?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 436, Fate wrote:WHO THE HELL IS TIM?

I have no idea but he's growing on me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Err, no homo. <_<
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

For the record, I thought he meant who's alt.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Junpei wrote:Hm Timeater... what was I doing a lot earlier in the game...? Oh, telling Fate and hindu to cool off and stop spamming?

Guess who said that that was scummy
and I was just trying to
PASSIVELY SLOW DOWN FATE BY ASKING QUESTIONS AND DOING NO SCUMHUNTING?

...What?
I would imagine that would be you.

There is possible pro-mafia motives for spamming, no pro-town motives.
And don't you dare say "it's how I work" because that makes ZERO sense. A style isn't SPAM POSTS, it is a way of looking at things, of feeling things out, and spamming shit no one cares about is not either. You and Fate don't seem to give two shits about any but yourselves, and you cannot play a social game like Mafia if you are so arrogant. So for the love of god, stop it.

Flinter are you really...

My meta thing on Fate was CLEARLY a throwback to Fate saying earlier that Hindu was town because of some meta thing. I even used the exact same wording as Fate. Read closer.

Also I didn't realize that asking Fate questions and scumhunting at a steady pace was worse than letting Fate go apeshit on everyone and make this game a lot worse. Good to know you odd opinions.

vote fate

Unvoted earlier to make a point.

You re-voted Fate IMMEDIATELY after Flinter's post. Why then, instead of before?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 458, Mist Beauty wrote:Image

(I spent 5 minutes but couldn't find the gif I was looking for, so you guys will have to put up with this one instead)

Oh. My. God.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Junpei wrote:Also I didn't realize that asking Fate questions and scumhunting at a steady pace was worse than letting Fate go apeshit on everyone and make this game a lot worse

Junpei, you're admitting to what Flinter said in that post.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Fate is doing completely irrational things such as demanding full claims, being very prone to latching onto something and claiming it to be more true than it is. He also likes to hide behind the meta-mask when discussing himself.

That's the case on Fate as far as I can tell.

Fate going apeshit is usually how he always plays so slowing him down is usually only scum incited.

It's passive because you were trying to keep a neutral tone when you did it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #101) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Hinduragi »

If you're inactive, you're a terrible fit for this game. With the amount of posting and progress we have every 24 hours in this thread, it's not going to cut it to get even 1 post in per day because of the sheer amount of content we go through.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #102) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...Are you fucking kidding me? All you have to say is "Oh, nothing happened. It's all on Pg. 2; Also, Fate needs to die because just because."
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #103) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 474, Riceballtail wrote:Every faction benefits once Fate is gone.

Most fucking useless thing I've ever seen in my life. A fuckin policy lynch from a terribad player. Fuck this game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #104) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 481, Pinkie Pie wrote:RBT makes a good point, but I feel like she's trying to bus without having to explain why she thinks Fate is scum.

Bullshit. You're doing the exact same fucking thing.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #105) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Junpei's case on Fate: Being irrational. Prone to latch onto something. Using meta and regarding it as an actual tell.

Everyone else's case on Fate: ______

Flinter, Pinky is implying Fate and RBT are town while calling them scum because PP is SCUM. CONFIRMED SCUM. ISO them. After seeing that, you'll want to vote them, I promise.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #106) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Pinkie just said Tim, Fate and I were the scumteam. Now it's RBT in there too. Smells like fake and forgotten reads.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #107) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Claim, bitch. Actions and skill allocation.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #108) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Don't worry about WoTC'ing anyone, Tim. We've got plenty of inactive people to get decent replacements for.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #109) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 501, Riceballtail wrote:@Fate: If people ever listened to me, I might bother trying. If it weren't for people like you who overshadow all the scum, I could have had this game done by like page 10.

And not offering up ANY reasons for your vote AT ALL is going to help you?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #110) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 495, Pinkie Pie wrote:And by the way, @846, I said Tim, Fate, Hindu, OR one of the lurkers.

LOL, you CLEARLY said it was ME instead of one of the lurkers after that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #111) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 496, Shadow Dancer wrote:Began to catch up... Pretty sure I won't manage anything meaningful today... But when I stumble upon something or a question droected at me I'll just answer it on my way through...

@Aurorus: Are you serious? Is voting you actually an option/hidden game mechanic or are you just playing along on the jerking around?

In post 41, Junpei wrote:[...] Shadow Dancer, how did you know that the day kill was fake?

This has become lame gambit no. 1 for a long time now... Also - why would I have to "know" it to RV fate?

We're also waiting on this guy.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

More like what a waste of three skillpoints.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #113) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 511, Shadow Dancer wrote:
In post 276, Junpei wrote:Fate you have no read on me.

Fate doesn' tneed to replace out. Fate needs to stop spamming.

Kiwieagle did a bad move, but it is not indicative of alignment even if Fate is telling the truth.

Either kiwieagle is town or we find scum by looking which 3 players in this game have an added up IQ of not more than 90... Who were all "great choice, we don't need that busdrive, we don't need to sell lies to town... But that silence thingy sounds great... We'll use it to prevent Fate from using 1 % of his favourite swear words... That'll
cripple
town...!"
No, kiwi is as confirmed town as you can get on D1.

I have no idea what you're saying here because of how sarcastic it is.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #114) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Why did you not WoTC RBT with me if you KNEW he/she played like this?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #115) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 531, Pinkie Pie wrote:Necromancer, 2 in commune and 1 in revival. This is bullshit. I haven't seen one decent reason for wanting me dead. I guaranfuckingtee that all three scum are in the subgroup of Fate, Hindu, RBT, and Tim. Notice how all but one of them is currently on my wagon.

LOOOOOL

CONFIRMED. SCUM. ROLE.

THANK YOU MASTIN.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #116) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 539, Junpei wrote:If Pinkie flips town: big FoS to mastin.

If Pinkie flips scum: hindu/fate need looking at, we have daytalk for scum, so all bets are off on what they decide to do.

Overall, that hammer was bad, mastin, but lets wait to see what happens.

Don't worry, Gandalf. I'll set those lynches up for tomorrow.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #117) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 534, Junpei wrote:>people picking roles because they're cool

>people not being very serious about this game

>me in a corner pounding my head into a wall

My buddy got a terribad role. Time to say some random shit about it and make him look town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

RBT, opinions. You're avoiding EVERYTHING that's happened.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You DO realize you're supporting that counterwagon if Pinkie flips scum, right?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #120) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

....So, Junpei, when you think someone's scum, you're 100% about it?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey Fate, I have more posts than you. AHAHAHHA
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #122) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

..........You misunderstood.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #123) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'd rather not deal with another SGR.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #124) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I do, which is why I had your alt down as conftown during that lynch and I eventually just said fuck it and went with the SGR lynch.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #125) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 566, Fate wrote:
In post 557, Hinduragi wrote:Hey Fate, I have more posts than you. AHAHAHHA

WELL I HAVE A GODDAMN POST RESTRICTION YOU CLOWN THIS IS NTO A GODDAMN RACE

AHAHHAHA, YOU, #1 POSTER ON THE SITE, CANT OUTPOST ME IN A GAME. I WILL SOON BE TAKING YOUR PLACE AT THE TOP NOW THAT IVE STARTED THE TREND.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #126) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 567, Timeater wrote:So you guys think gandalf is clintoning us? He is a rager though...

Read his votes and him blatantly avoiding reasoning then how out-of-character that post was.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #127) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 573, Fate wrote:Ignore his questions mastin, he's scum.

He's so mad at our playstyles XD

LOL yeah
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #128) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 572, Timeater wrote:What does waffling even mean?

Ignoring?

Hell if I know. I like waffles.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #129) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, I've already got a conftown read on Fate and a townread on Tim, Oversoul, and Kiwi so I'd say it's fairly easy.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

What the hell does scum daytalk even have to do with it? Are you expecting master gambits to fly out of nowhere and preplan townreads? Does anyone actually play scum like that?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

How about fakeclaiming, pursuing the right people, and discussing who/where to vote on-the-fly?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

It's sentient, kind of, but also rational. Read Defcon 3.0 and you'll understand. The entire thing up to my death. I can almost guarantee you you'll get the same conftown read on Fate.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

That is a gambit even Fate's buddies couldn't coach him on.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Plus my town reads are always right but that's another story. Fate doesn't even need to ever be re-evaluated after that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #135) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Bullshit. You couldn't have pulled that shit even if you tried.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #136) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Keep trying to make yourself look more town, Fate, but you aren't going to get higher than you already were after that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #137) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 592, Fate wrote:Didn't you ask someone else for meta?

But when it comes to your two top scumreads its all "UGH NO THANKS LOL"

GG.

Go to sleep scumbag its NIGHTTIME AND YOUR BUDDIES ARE DEAD

This.
In post 594, Fate wrote:
In post 591, Timeater wrote:PP better flip

kiwi + fate is not completely out of the realm of possibility considering the slip-ups. dont give me shit for that either.

ps junpei have you scumhunted this game? i cant remember

SHIT

LOL
In post 595, Fate wrote:
In post 589, Hinduragi wrote:Keep trying to make yourself look more town, Fate, but you aren't going to get higher than you already were after that.

CLAIM: SCUM

HEHAHEHAHA I UNDID ALL MY TOWNPOINTS RIGHT THERE WHO SAID I WAS TRYING TO LOOK TOWN ANYWAY?

AND ITS NIGHTTIME THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO I GOT MY MISLYNCH

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I already told you you can't get any more townpoints. Stop trying.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #138) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Too easy. AND Fate agrees with the next one up. Best town performance nom incoming.

Vote: Junpei

Mod: What counts as a passive boost for the life drain skill?

Fuck, I can't believe I was THAT close to gettiing confirmed scum. If only...e
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #139) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Hinduragi »

..if you're going to use skill names, say what the skill does. I hate having to check the first page every other second.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #140) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Mod: The thief isn't in the first post

Off to that fuckin flash thing <_<
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #141) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Actually, scratch that.

What the fuck are you talking about? There is no thief.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #142) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL, you got a skill reduced then?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #143) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I like how all of the bad shit is happening to you two. I think I was untouched.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #144) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vagabond is a scummy as fuck role.

1.) Avoid all actions
2.) Copy skills
3.) Rolecop (+Skill Reduction)

I'm ok with a massclaim.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #145) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

......are we not claiming skill allocations? Kind of ruins the point of massclaim since we can do multiple things.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #146) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I didn't want to target Fate cause I knew he would get fucked

What?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #147) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 633, Oversoul wrote:Actually, I just realized we have one scum anyway (Nielwarren) so no reason to wait. Hindu you claim next.

In post 631, Hinduragi wrote:......are we not claiming skill allocations? Kind of ruins the point of massclaim since we can do multiple things.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #148) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm Monk. 1 Double vote which is why I was saying I would kill Pinkie at L-1 when the wagon needed steam. 2 Irium Nectars. Protected Fate which is why I wanted to know if it counted as a passive boost. Should've watched him instead.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #149) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Might as well go, Fate.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #150) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:39 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Honor Father, Tim?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #151) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Hinduragi »

LOL

Fate, you did not stack LEVEL 3 on THAT skill? REALLY? LOL?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #152) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Dude... you are so fucked if you did, LOL
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #153) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 659, Fate wrote:
In post 655, Hinduragi wrote:LOL

Fate, you did not stack LEVEL 3 on THAT skill? REALLY? LOL?

I WANTED TO FUCKIN DIVERSIFY

Wait, which one did he take?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #154) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 662, Fate wrote:COME ON HINDU YOU CAN READ ME ONE THOUSAND PERCENT WHAT ROLE DID I TAKE NUMBER ONE PICK?

I KNOW THE ROLE YOU IDIOT. WHAT SKILLS DID YOU PICK?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #155) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:56 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Tim, what the FUCK. You had the MOST AWESOME SKILL assassinate and you didn't invest in it. I would've had that shit ASAP.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #156) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Nah. Fate wouldn't be afraid of being lynched.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #157) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I do have more scums than lynches. I've been lynched about two times total so I know I have more "any" wins than lynches, 3rd party aside since I never pull it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #158) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 672, Timeater wrote:Cut this pseudo-telepathy claim bullshit out

DON'T, FATE. TELEPATHY > ALL.
Tim wrote:Almost went 0-2-1 but thought the long-haul maxed neurotoxin would be the best bang for my buck.

And how did that work out for you?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #159) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 674, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 611, Fate wrote:I sure as
fuck
know it wasn't TOWN that did it after D1

Fate has lost his vote for the remainder of the day.

...You fucking IDIOT.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #160) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 654, Fate wrote:Not what level?

HEHAHAHHHEHAHAHA

HEY SCUMFUCK

Most of our claims are confirmable, aka you're gonna HAVE t claim the drain on me and justify it

Aka

You're
fucked.

INBEFORE JUNPEI.

Hindu if you can't guess what I am then LOLU I got my number 1 pick obviously
YOU'RE JUST A GODDAMN GENIUS,ARENT YOU?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #161) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Way to become a fuckin tree stump, Fate.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #162) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Doesn't fuckin matter now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #163) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Hinduragi »

It's not a role restriction, but a vote-losing restriction, so the obvious answer is no.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #164) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 681, Fate wrote:NOOOGOD FUCKING DAMNIT THE PR

THE PRRRR

HEHEHAHAHA

NOW I'M FREE THOUGH

HELLO FATE, MEET MY QUESTION FROM LAST PAGE.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #165) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Hinduragi »

....How was your skill, that you used, an accident?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #166) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I have no idea how claiming you were targeted by something makes you auto-town. If you wanted a cop skill, you could've just gotten Templar.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #167) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 694, Fate wrote:YES I'M THE GODDAMN IMMORTAL

SOME FUCKING IMMORTL WITH NO VOTE AND NO KILL IMMUNITY TONIGHT

HINTHINT I NEED PROTECTION

HEY FUNNY

I HAVE AN EXTRA VOTE
AND
A PROTECT.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #168) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Okay, so you WILL be around even if those fucks lynch you, right?

Should we run you up to L-1 right now and unvote before anyone else comes along? That way we know you're good to go after we lynch Nielwarren.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #169) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Hinduragi »

OS, Tim, cut the shit. You're both obvtown. I don't know how in any world you honestly think the other is scum but whatever.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #704 (isolation #170) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Aw, fuck. There goes that idea. I'm not doing shit with this derp around.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #171) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Running Fate up to L-1 so he can be invincible or whatever the L-1 thing was with his class ability.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #172) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 707, Fate wrote:
In post 696, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 694, Fate wrote:YES I'M THE GODDAMN IMMORTAL

SOME FUCKING IMMORTL WITH NO VOTE AND NO KILL IMMUNITY TONIGHT

HINTHINT I NEED PROTECTION

HEY FUNNY

I HAVE AN EXTRA VOTE
AND
A PROTECT.

WHY HAVEN'T WE HYDRAD?

DO YOU EVEN HYDRA?

YIN AND YANG

HELLO?

I WAS PART OF THE TRIAD. POWER HERE. WHAT. THE. FUCK. LOL.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #173) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Wait, we were courage. Oh well, our role was fuckin Mao Zedong so we obviously had more power than you two.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #174) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

You do realize my Irium Nectar is 1-shot, right? N2 last shot used on an RB? Not unless we get the 2nd last scum. Fuck. That.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #175) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh shit, I can't RB anyways. I keep forgetting this isn't a full JOAT. Dammit.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #176) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

No, Irium Nectar is a one-shot skill. By putting 2 points in it, I can use it once per point.

RBT, claim skill allocation. No action with a scum flip is fucking retarded for that role.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #177) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Hinduragi »

And no, I mean it doesn't have a RB skill. It only protects, tracks, and watches...I think.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (isolation #178) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, it blocks too. Sweet.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (isolation #179) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 719, Fate wrote:
In post 697, Hinduragi wrote:Okay, so you WILL be around even if those fucks lynch you, right?

Should we run you up to L-1 right now and unvote before anyone else comes along? That way we know you're good to go after we lynch Nielwarren.

We're not trying it with RBT around.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #180) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:34 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I just saw track and doctor as well as doublevoter. I didn't really care about the rest.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #181) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I only wanted to because after I BP him, he can Last Stand and survive an extra day before his last stand kicks in.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #182) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 725, Junpei wrote:You people

Are really pissing me off

Why don't you know how to use skill points

Why don't you know how to pick classes

Why the fuck did you massclaim. THERE ARE NO BREAKABLE STRATEGIES MANG, AND SCUM CAN EASILY LIE. Oh, but apparently OS didn't know that, or fate for that matter.

I don't give a fuck at this point, I'm lynching Fate. If Fate were a high town read, I would still put this vote down, because he needs to die. He is claiming a useless USELESS role and hiding behind "I'M BEING SILLYZ GUYZ AHAHAHHAHA OH AND LET ME JUST GET RID OF MY VOTE SO THAT I DONT HAVE TO COMMITT LOLOLOL"

vote fate

LOLLL SCUMCLAIM
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #183) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 725, Junpei wrote:
I don't give a fuck at this point, I'm lynching Fate. If Fate were a high town read, I would still put this vote down, because he needs to die. He is claiming a useless USELESS role and hiding behind "I'M BEING SILLYZ GUYZ AHAHAHHAHA OH AND LET ME JUST GET RID OF MY VOTE SO THAT I DONT HAVE TO COMMITT LOLOLOL"

vote fate

SHOULDVE READ DEFCON 3. YOU WOULDVE KNOWN FATE IS BASICALLY CONFTOWN AFTER HE SAID HE GOT IMMORTAL.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #184) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 725, Junpei wrote:

Why the fuck did you massclaim. THERE ARE NO BREAKABLE STRATEGIES MANG,
AND SCUM CAN EASILY LIE
. Oh, but apparently OS didn't know that, or fate for that matter.

Wrong. ALL classes HAVE to be taken. So scum can't LIE or they'll 1.) out their buddy if either of them flips or 2.) get counterclaimed. You of all people should know that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #185) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 731, Fate wrote:GGSCUM

GGLOL

Fuck you. Now I have to build up ANOTHER obvscum wagon.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #186) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

AND you can't help vote them.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #187) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 732, Junpei wrote:I DID NOT SCUM CLAIM AND SCUM CAN LIE ABOUT THEIR CLASS ABILITIES.

You basically claimed scum because Fate is CONFIRMED TOWN.

And yes, ALMOST ALL of the possible role interactions mean scum can't lie. Find ONE role that can not be interacted with where the skill can't be determined.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #188) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...High Priest and it has a godfather class ability. LOL

SCUMMMMM
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #189) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Hinduragi »

You are a fucking IDIOT. Did you forget the part where WE are the ones who went for scum while you conftown-Fate-tunneled?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #190) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:53 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 748, Fate wrote:LOL I JUST READ IT

LOLFUCKINGL

JUNPEI IS THE GODFATHER

AND GODFAGHER MAKER

LOL

TWO GOOD SCUM PRS BACK TO FUCKING BACK

Godfather maker TOO? LOLLL
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #191) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Hinduragi »

>"ALWAYS appears aligned with the town"
>Pure
>Obv-Gf
>Lynch with passion
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #192) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Who wants to bet Peregrine comes in and claims Nielwarren? TOWN. SWEEP. LOL.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #193) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 758, Junpei wrote:
pedit 2: I'm mad as fuck, and I'm not joining anymore games with you guys, this has been an awful experience. I am not enjoying myself, I haven't enjoyed myself at all since this game started.

SO MAD IM OBVSCUM GETTING CAUGHT.

LOOOOL
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #194) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:01 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hello Fate clone. I didn't realize you were in this game.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #195) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Hinduragi »

OS, he DIDN'T bus Necro. LOL
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #196) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:03 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 766, Fate wrote:Uhh here's my scumhuntng ability:

Who completely and totally ignored obvscum PP yesterday while pushing the lynch of conftown me?

YOUR SCUMASS

Who claimed "DOCTOR" (GODFATHER) after at first saying massclaim was fucking stupid?

YOUR SCUMASS

LOL...
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #197) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 769, Junpei wrote:Yeah okay, I'm out of here, be back tomorrow to post in apathy and hate of this game. AV put so much effort into this game, I was really excited because this game looks amazing. Yet you guys have ruined it for me.

Scum:

Fate
Oversoul
Kiwi

Two of three. No way we have 3 massively derping town, no way we have 2.

pedit: here's my scumhunting ability: Who obviously bussed hard? OS I don't care about your suspicions, stop fueling the fire on purpose.

4 man scumteam? LOL?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #198) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Hinduragi »

With a game where scum could be VIGS? Stop calling ME bad.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (isolation #199) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh, you're saying 2/3 of those. I thought you meant Me/Fate/OS. Hell no. How would you even think Fate's scum when I've said PLENTY he's conftown?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”