Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:32 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Self votes and no lynches are so passe.

The hip thing these days is to vote the moderator.

Vote: TheEyeOfMordor

TheEyeOfMordor wrote:You are allowed to vote for no lynch as well, but a majority of votes kills anybody, whether it is me or even mr. no lynch.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:47 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Twomz wrote:Erm.... that's odd, because i roleblocked V so it's wierd to me that he killed me...
The moderator may have killed Twomz; night-time mod-kills have happened in other games.

Thus, I'm serious about voting for the moderator.

In the best case, TheEyeOfMordor is lynched and everyone win; besides, he asked for it via the "whether it is me" phrase.

Why not give it a try and see what happens?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:50 pm

Post by Lloyd »

TheEyeOfMordor,

Could you swap post 0 with post 2?

With the "Always show First Post on every Topic Page" feature turned on, it's more useful to have the living / dead list as post 0.

jeep made a simliar request in another game.

Thanks in advance.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by Lloyd »

From the Vacation/ Limited Access thread:
SpamWise wrote:I'll be away from this coming Tuesday 17th until Wednesday 25th next week. (Pacific time). So I will probably need replacing, especially iny my games where I have an important role.
Given the pace of this game thus far, I think we can wait until SpamWise return.

---
Norinel wrote:You're seriously proposing a very anticonventional course of action, on Day 1, based on something someone said in their bah post?
This is a theme game, so I don't see anything wrong in suspecting the moderator as a potential serial killer.

---
ubertimmy wrote:I don't think this idea will work, and I think it's misleading to suggest it. Vote: Lloyd
I would rather vote for the moderator early on, then wait until end of the game to lynch a serial killer moderator.

In DP13 Bad Luck Mafia, the serial killer moderator wasn't lynched until post 599.

---
TheEyeOfMordor wrote:High Commander Kavilurz calls in rebellion squasher squadron.....
They come and beat helpless Orcs into submission with clubs and shields.
Stop poking me!

Stop poking me!

---
TheEyeOfMordor wrote: I have decided to stop this unceasing revolt against my majesty. I ask people to unvote now.
Unvote

---
N_lich wrote:
Lloyd wrote: Thus, I'm serious about voting for the moderator.
Alexander wrote:Obviously he wasn't proposing it seriously.
Vote: N_lich

N_lich,

I'm curious whether you have a post restriction or not.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:43 pm

Post by Lloyd »

N_lich:

1. Earlier, I thought you might have a post restriction in this game because you only post quotes.
2. Yes.
3. Thanks for the clarification.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:45 pm

Post by Lloyd »

No, I am not trying to cause trouble.

N_lich could have had a post restriction that required him to quote others.

Yes, I kept my vote on N_lich, partly because:
- N_lich is nowhere near the danger of being lynched
- Not everyone has checked in yet
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:35 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Norinel wrote:Why not wait until there's actually evidence for it (As there was in the DP game), instead of potentially wasting a lynch in hopes that the mod stole an idea from DP?
In this game...Since 1) our moderator hinted that he might be lynchable in post 1, and 2) Twomz's post 8 indicated that he blocked Vyolence, I think that was enough of a hunch to see whether we could actually lynch the moderator or not.

How would you obtain actual evidence on whether the moderator is a serial killer or not?

In DP's game...A serial killer mod wasn't considered until the remaining two players were both scum. By that time, all townies had died.

Thus, I don't like your suggestion that we wait until actual evidence, before discussing a lynch of the moderator. By that time, it may be too late for townies (as it was the case in the DP13 game).

Unvote

Vote: Norinel
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #125 (isolation #7) » Mon May 08, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by Lloyd »

Norinel wrote:Why are people assuming that, since I gave a reason behind mine, I must consider it a good one?
Even after unvoting...You persisted in debating the reason for your first vote.

Now, you backtrack even more by saying you may not have considered it a good reason.

My vote for you remains, for the amount of backtracking that you have done.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Tue May 09, 2006 5:11 pm

Post by Lloyd »

I'm posting the following in all my games:

I'll be away from next Monday, May 15th to the following Tuesday, May 23rd.

If my absence could hold up this game, then go ahead and replace me in advance, and let me know that I've been replaced.

I'd rather be replaced, than hold up games. Thus, I am sending out this note in advance.

- Before Monday, May 15th...I'll post as I come across new analyses, unless I am replaced beforehand.

- After Tuesday, May 23rd...If I am still in the game by then, I'll re-join at that time.
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #154 (isolation #9) » Sat May 13, 2006 6:24 am

Post by Lloyd »

Norinel, what made you pick Twomz over others?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”