Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:04 pm

Post by Orbiting »

Well, Frank-n-furter would be the obvious choice for statue-izing...if indentureddjinn is returned to us in fishnets and makeup, we can be sure :-P

Seriously, with 12 players, probably only one mafia group - maybe also a SK, but that would mean somebody got lucky last night in a way that I don't normally associate with this film and roleblocked him or healed his victim.

Anyway, that being said,
vote: Narnianian
for jumping on Carmine so quick, and because random voting him/her was so much fun in Newbie 25, I thought I'd do it again.
It's better to be lucky than skilled, surely. However, it's a lot easier to be skilled twice than lucky twice.
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:50 am

Post by Orbiting »

On the other hand, Narninian, it looks like your suspicions are all we have at the moment. If you are not, in fact, scum yourself :-P

unvote: Narninian, vote: Carmine

If she's innocent, we can get Narninian tomorrow...
It's better to be lucky than skilled, surely. However, it's a lot easier to be skilled twice than lucky twice.
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:47 am

Post by Orbiting »

Eh. I'm just trying to move the game along. If Narninian really doesn't know anything, then forget about it. I'm just wondering if he knows more than he wants to let on.

Anyway, you're right - I'm probably being too hasty.
unvote: Carmine
. Make it an FOS instead.
Orbiting
Orbiting
Goon
Orbiting
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:27 am

Post by Orbiting »

Haven't been able to get on the boards for a couple of days for some reason - sorry about that. I think it's a little early to decide that there's a vigilante or a SK (an SK?), as we've had only the one kill in night one - unless they're holding off for some reason (one-shot vig, specific-role killer)... Mmm. A killer that targeted a specific character only would be fun - Frank might only be able to kill Eddie, or Riff-Raff only able to kill Frank, something like that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”