Mini 413 - Famous CATS - Over! Quit pussyfooting around!

Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #0) » Tue May 08, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by Miztef »

Hey everyone. I've already read through most of the thread. I will try to post ASAP.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #1) » Tue May 08, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by Miztef »

What an insane game. I'd just like to post a list of stuff for confirmation:

Carbon Copy = Zindaras' alt. Has no special abilities besides being a second account.

Primate = has 2 lives.

DrippingGoofball = invention giver. picks 3, in order they should get an invention unless prevented. Seems to not be working that well. Also has a Z post restriction.

ubertimmy = 1/2 the normal amount of votes lynches him.

COD = can double vote

Is that about all the claims we got? just checking to help me catch up.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #2) » Wed May 09, 2007 1:20 am

Post by Miztef »

I'm still in the process of reading all the posts carefully, but my short list for scum so far is:

Primate
COD
Massive

The general reason I think these players are scum is based on cotent usefulness/clearness, vote choices, and being opprotunistic/wishywashy. I'll post more detailed reasoning later today.

Players I think are protown:

DGB
Skruffs
Carbon Copy

Based on clarity of posts, reasoning and truthfulness(in the case of carbon copy). Maybe DGB doesn't have the clearest logic, but her ability seems true to its power, and something about the ability just doesn't seem scummy to me.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #3) » Wed May 09, 2007 8:18 am

Post by Miztef »

I could really use a vote count, can't seem to find one in the last few pages. I'm gathering information still, so I will have a vote as soon as I am done.

This game has a great many claims and quicky things, its hard to sort out :? .
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #4) » Wed May 09, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by Miztef »

I am ready to state a vote. so...
Vote: theopor_COD

I don't really want to quote a billion things and explain each one, so here's the condensed reasoning.

- lots of boredom/annoyed posts, It looks like some of these posts have actual content or opinions, but alot of it is fluff. I don't like it.

- Mass claim. I see no reason for a mass claim, and already many have claimed and explained their roles.

- of the 28 total posts COD made, 8 of them include some sort of vote switch. Maybe because COD has the extra vote, but to me this is a bit too much vote hopping. Especially considering there were multiple vote switchs in 3 of them.

-After apr. 3 there has not been a single vote from COD, that's alot of time to choose someone to vote for, especially considering that there was alot of vote hopping beforehand. I am a bit suspicious of the change in behavior. (there was a player lag during this time, I know, but that's not enough for me)

Hopefully we can get this game rolling again.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #5) » Wed May 09, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by Miztef »

meh, your probably right, just trying to push the game activity up. Maybe I should claim or something, that seems to be the thing to do in this game.

Activity level up I say UP!

/\
/ \
/_ _\
||
||
||
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #6) » Wed May 09, 2007 2:57 pm

Post by Miztef »

I have not gotten a night action as of yet. (A requirement has to be furfilled)
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #7) » Thu May 10, 2007 12:44 am

Post by Miztef »

I don't know if I should say more about my role, but I don't think I will for now at least. I cannot confirm the role/alignment of anyone unfortunatly, but I do have some impressions about some players.

I just want some more people to post so we can get this game moving, it started so long ago though, I understand why some people are ignoring it, but now I'm here so
come back
!
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #8) » Thu May 10, 2007 10:39 am

Post by Miztef »

Skruffs wrote:Is the thing that needs to be done something that you can talk about?
I could say it, yes. I don't feel the need to right now, but just to add to some discussion, I will say that furfilling it gives me a useful, 1-time night action.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #9) » Fri May 11, 2007 12:56 am

Post by Miztef »

Skruffs wrote:Oooooh. And it doesn't involve killing all townies?
lol, no. I would really like more people to post an opinion on this before I go any furthur with it though.

I think for now I'm gonna do a read-through while we wait for more participation. Hopefully I can pick up some incriminating evidence. :twisted:
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #10) » Fri May 11, 2007 3:06 am

Post by Miztef »

massive wrote:Hrm. Conditional night actions. Interesting. I'm willing to add my resources to your train on theopor.

vote theopor_cod
hooray, participation!
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #11) » Fri May 11, 2007 3:07 am

Post by Miztef »

Skruffs wrote:Primate, why was it annoying?? You're the one who forced a mislynch with a bad counterclaim. ;)
I'm not sure what this is referring to... can you elaborate?
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #12) » Sun May 13, 2007 4:04 am

Post by Miztef »

Can I suggest a deadline on this game? No one seems to be participating so I think a deadline would be best.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #13) » Sun May 13, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by Miztef »

This is interesting... I'm thinking neither glork or skruffs is scum here though. I don't understand exactly what happened in that incident, but Glork has been pretty pro-town in my eyes throughout the game. I may need a reread of the thread to understand this better though.

I'm happy with my theo vote right now, so I just want to hear others opinions here.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #14) » Mon May 14, 2007 3:20 am

Post by Miztef »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Interesting Miztef, why would you say Glork is "pretty pro-town"?
I don't have to the time right now to pull up lots of evidence why, but basically I feel his overall play is that of a pro-town player. Clear, presents fair agruements, and logic is good. His confidence that skruffs can clear him seems pro-town as well. I'm not saying I'll rush to his defence if he is about to be lynched, but theo is higher on my scumlist atm.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #15) » Tue May 15, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by Miztef »

I think I'm going to have to agree with the recent news. Glork's role seems ridiculous (even in this game) and he is a really good player, which leads me to believe it is possible for him to manipulate his role claim (I believe it is possible he is the message sender, but cop and lie detector also?!).

However, there is still the possibility of him being truthful, and it is not a low enough possibility for me to be happy with lynching him. I still like my vote on theo for now, even though the evidence against him is much lighter. I am very close to switching to Glork, and will put a
HoS: Glork
out there
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #16) » Wed May 16, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by Miztef »

there is alot of opinions and assumptions and misinterpretations flying around in these last few posts.

Is there any way either of you (Skruffs/Glork) can post a concise and clear post about the allgations presented? Or even better, someone that is neutral on this matter?
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #17) » Thu May 17, 2007 12:51 am

Post by Miztef »

Glork wrote:I'd give 3-1 odds on at least two of Theo, Primate, and DGB being scum at this point.

Just sayin'.
(we just learned about calculating odds in my data class lol)

The post where DGB said glork didn't suspect primate today seems like pure ignorance. As glork pointed out, he has many posts where primate is suspected. When placing heavy suspicion on someone, I think it's bad character to make a statement like that and have overlooked it so badly.

Something about theo makes me still want to keep my vote on him, but a
FOS: DGB
is in order here.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #18) » Thu May 17, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by Miztef »

Skruffs wrote:THe other thing is, I personally think that Primate is eith er adouble reviver town OR a single-life scum. I don't think we would have the equivalent of 4 needed lynches in a 13 player game. But Primate and GLork were both major proponents in lynching Zindaras, so my eyes are on them. It was a good move for mafia to have made, is why my eyes are on them.
You've got a good point the the 4 nessasary lynches. however, that could be easily balanced by having town members with multiple lives (zindaras for example) and powerful pro-town roles. I can see him as a double life scum, or a double life townie.

I think its a good reason to not try and kill primate because of his double lives. Based on a 50/50 chance that anyone is scum, lynching primate twice does not appeal to me at this time. I'd rather wait at least one more day to see if 1 of his lives is vigged/SK/mafia killed/ some other killed.

Massive is not looking particularly scummy to me, and neither is skruffs. Glork's role does seem crazy, but believable, especially considering he can't actually lie-detect. DGB hasn't been particularly scummy either, but has made some small mistakes. Therefore, Theopor is still my vote at this time.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #19) » Sun May 20, 2007 3:06 pm

Post by Miztef »

Not much progress seems to be happening.

@glork: Who do you want lynched today? Percisely what have your investigations revealed? (If either of these has been answered directly, please quote the post it was said, as I can't seem to find clear answers)

@every1: I don't believe lynching primate is the best option for today. Although I see the possibility of him being a godfather, I feel waiting for another chance for someone to NK one of Primates lives is optimal before we lynch him.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #20) » Sun May 20, 2007 3:24 pm

Post by Miztef »

Primate wrote:You're naive if you think anyone other than a vig is going to take away a life, and if we had a vig, it would have happened
last
night.
I see your point. Even a confirmed cop investigation wouldn't solidify you as town, as a godfather role may be protected....

I'm going to have to review all your posts and evaluate my posistion on your alignment/role.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #21) » Mon May 21, 2007 4:19 am

Post by Miztef »

theopor_COD wrote:
Primate wrote:You're naive if you think anyone other than a vig is going to take away a life, and if we had a vig, it would have happened
last
night.
Thing is you should have lost a life, infact I'm not sure why you didn't.
interesting, why do you say this? When should he have lost a life?

After rereading primate's posts I'm feeling a little more confident that he is pro-town.

The people at the top of my scum list are:

Theopor
Glork
DGB

However, I am not very confident in any of them being scum yet. I would like input from some of the players (ubertimmy, pooky, massive) and hopefully a good case against someone soon.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #22) » Mon May 21, 2007 10:59 am

Post by Miztef »

Glork wrote:Miztef... I'm curious to know what the implications of "TheoScum," "GlorkScum," or "DGBScum" mean to you. Do you think that all three of us could possibly be scum together? Do you see any possible pairing (Glork/Theo, Glork/DGB, Theo/DGB) as being viable?

It seems silly to me that I'd be busing Theo while DGB is trying to bus me, so I don't think you believe that all of us are scum. Are you simply try to arrive at a decision as to which among us are most likely to be scum?
I think it is very unlikely that you and DGB are scum partners, but any of the other combinations are possible, if not likely.

As you put it, I am simply trying to find which one among you is the most likely scum.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #23) » Wed May 23, 2007 1:13 am

Post by Miztef »

primate wrote: PS: I love the way people are treating a mafia role that could have three lives day 1 in a mini game like it's plausible.
What do you mean? That 3 lives on a later day is much more plausible? I tend to believe it impossible that anyone could have more then 2 lives, unless the game had a severe way of balancing that. (extra lynches, lots of NKers, etc.)

My impression is that primate's ability works in one of these 2 ways:

1: massive has only $50,000, or can only give $50,000 and make 1 clone.

2: The extra lives are in some way worse, such as dieing within a day or 2, or fake entirely.

At this point I tend to believe the claim that he has some sort of cloning ability, with massive backing him, it seems more plausible.
[/quote]
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by Miztef »

I think I am happy with
unvote vote:Primate
at this time. Not much seems to be happening anyways, so let's see what more pressure on Primate makes.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:21 am

Post by Miztef »

I think the connection between massive/primate has to be one of the following:

Scum/Scum - I don't see this as heavily likely, because then Massive would try to give primate as much money as possible.

Town/Scum - A good chance, makes for a sticky situation with the money giving.

Town/Town - Another good chance, but seems a bit too bland for this game to me.

Town/Anti-town or alignment switcher or jester - Any of these are possible, I can definately see him as a jester role in this or some kind of traitor type role.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by Miztef »

is that a hammer?
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by Miztef »

I'm not so sure that was a hammer, and I'm not attacking you or anything for doing it, I'm voting primate too lol.

I think skruffs unvoted which puts it at 5, -1. (Miztef, Glork, Theo, DGB, Massive).
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:26 am

Post by Miztef »

lol, I totally forgot COD had 2 votes *smacks head*. That's a definate hammer then.

Let's see how this goes.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:22 am

Post by Miztef »

So, I have some really important information.

I got to investigate a person last night (one-shot ability). So I'll go right out and say

Glork is "Fred the Undercover Kitty". He is Pro-town.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:55 am

Post by Miztef »

omg, thats alot of posting.

Anyway, the flavor behind my investigation is such:

I am Socks, Bill Clinton's Cat.

Buddy the Dog took my place and I was really pissed off. So I spent my nights plotting revenege on said dog. When the dog dies, I get one investigation, representing that I don't waste my time on plotting revenge anymore, but on useful things.

I also was friends with Slippers, who I was a mason with.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:07 am

Post by Miztef »

pooky, it isn't random. Primate asked. :|
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:47 am

Post by Miztef »

Well, this is a pretty random game overall.

That's just the truth. I will not be voting Glork because of that investigation. I don't care what horrible crazy plan he has. I suppose my investigation could be incorrect, but I think that's going a bit over the line, even for this game.

I'm not sure if it's actually true historically that socks was friends with slippers or whatnot but that's how it is in my flavour text.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:15 am

Post by Miztef »

Pooky... it was my first post of the day. I didn't wait or anything, that was just the time I started rereading this game and I felt it was a nessessary first post. Of course I want to defend Glork, I have him confirmed as town. It is a completely pro-town action.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by Miztef »

I'm going to
vote: Pooky
, it seems to me that if he was pro-town, it is likely he wouldn't be trying so hard to attack 2 other pro-town players (myself and Glork).
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:36 am

Post by Miztef »

I'm sorry I haven't been too active lately. The last few pages have been really hard to follow, so I didn't really know what to say.

The deal right now, it seems. is to try to lynch the person whose identity would give the most information. The only likely information we are to get from a lynch is if that player was a real cat vs. an animated one. So, it is on that assumption we should lynch someone (if we are doing so with the prospect that the person will reveal the most information, as well as being likely scum)

I am aware that Glork is town. Therefore, Pooky and DGB come to the forefront of people I believe are likely scum. Both have roles that are hard to understand/confirm and have not been fully proven to work the way they intend. Even if they did work perfectly though, I would still find both roles suspicious.

Since Nai and theo have both been against Pooky/DBG lately, lynching either would be helpful in learning their alignments. Due to Glork's claim that Pooky is scum, I feel more confident that that vote. I noticed theo voted for DBG instead of Pooky, which makes me consider that he may be scum with pooky, and DBG just happens to agree and has made some mistakes.

Therefore, I
confirm vote: PookyTheMagicalBear
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Miztef »

I used my investagation on Glork Primarily because he is in a powerful situation. I wanted to be sure I was following the correct information, and Glork has information. I did not find anyway over the edge scummy at the time, so I felt Glork would be a fine choice, even though my suspicion of him was only mild.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Miztef »

typo: anyway = anyone
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by Miztef »

I haven't ever encountered someone who is investigation immune, so I may have to review my position on Glork. It is possible he is a Godfather figure, especially in a game like this one. I did consider the fact that my investigation may be flawed itself (like I'm an insane cat or something) and that's the major reason I didn't vote Pooky a millisecond after Glork accused him. There's also the possibility that Glork's gambitting, but to me that is not very likely.

With the amount of unconfirmed varibles here though, I will have to investigate Pooky's case against Glork. There is something substanial to it at least.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”