Mini 413 - Famous CATS - Over! Quit pussyfooting around!

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #361 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

*hacks a furball onto DGB*
prrprrprr
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #363 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm rereading and all that stuff. I am up to teh part where Zindaras claimed having a clone and Primate and Thesp are trying to convince the town that two "masons" are absolutely a bad thing.

While I continue reading, I will just leave this out..

If garfield is in here, he won't be able to resist that. It's in his blood.
*back to reading*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #364 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Okay, I finished rereading.
I'm confused about some things, namely:

Glork, you, especially, seemed Adament about lynching Zindaras, stating that you believe Primate to be town and Zindaras not several times.
Glork wrote:My current stance is that Zindaras is scum and had a built-in fakeclaim to his role. Primate counterclaimed what is essentially the same role, and I do not expect two roles that similar to have the same alignment. I
f Zindaras (or CC) turns out to be pro-town, I will then puruse a Primate death (regardless of whether he has a one-shot revival -- the Phoenix godfather in Mythical Monsters Mafia had a one-shot revival, so I see that as being distinctly possible).

If Primate is gambiting with the counterclaim, there's no way he'll get away with it. I am A) concluding that Primate is *NOT* gambiting; and B) concluding that, based on Zindaras' behavior, he is likely to be scum. Thus, I want Zindaras (or, alternatively, CC) lynched today.
That turned out to be a "Fos on PRimate and me", and then you dropped the Fos on primate immediately and started harping on other people. In fact, you've kind of avoided your situation with Primate entirely since then.
This might be a guilty concionse(sp?), because shortly after this:
Glork wrote:Hah. I don't care if Zindie "agrees" to get lynched now. I'll be pretty ticked if it doesn't happen at this point. I see virtually no reason to believe that Primate is malicious and that Zindie is legit.
Zindaras got two votes immediately after, in LESS THAN 45 MINUTES.

But this doesn't seem SUSPICIOUS to you??? Looking at just the play, the words used, the promises made (and then discarded) and the one-sided basis to your attacks, it seems blatantly, blatantly obvious to me that you and Primate are scum buddies. The argument that there are two multiple-lived townies is blatantly False. THe rules of the game, first of all, advertise all sorts of weirdness and crazy fun and all that. So why the Intense and Adamant insistence that there is, in fact, only ONE of these crazy kind of players, adn that it HAS to be the one with two votes/player numbers? Scum would definitely want to kill one of Zindaras/CopyCat more than Primate. You even kind of acknowledge this! Zindaras (the player) has two characters in the game, which means two votes, yse, and also two lives. Primate can be endgamed no matter how many times he ressurects with only one scum; zindaras would need two. Zindaras and copycat were literally a two person mason team. :P

THat Aside, if this were a regular game, I would be voting and pushing for Glork to be lynched, and if he came up as scum, to get Primate lynched (twice if necessary, too). IT's not though, it's a crazy game. A game with lots of doubles. A double liver, a double player, a double voted, someone who takes 1/double the votes to lynch... IF I Was in my particularly paranoid moods, I would say that Glork, Primate, and Carbon Copy are ALL scum and that they orchestrated the lynch of Zindaras to clear Primate and CC. >.> <.<

SPeaking of which, Wow. Primate takes twice as many votes to lynch, ubertimmy takes half. This keeps all votes off of both of them.
The thing with Ubertimmy is that, if this is a permanent thing (Is it?) that we are effectively Another step closer to lylo; scum probably already make up a quarter of the vote, which meanas that, with 10 people alive, 3 to lynch, a scum group of three could take otu timmy right now with three votes and we'd go to night. They're not, now, because we could rope them up on consecutive days with no problem, but if there's three scum today, it measn we are maybe at lylo. If we lynch wrong today, go to 9, 1 die tonight, we're at eight, (8/2=4(5 maj)/2=3 majority. They lynch UT, we go to night, they kill, wake up with 6, endgame.

I'm jsut syaing that it's something we need to consider before we start flopping votes all over the place.

The similarities in this game to PR3 are creepy, too -
DGB, you are an inventer, right? Just like in PR3.
Thok, in that game, was a one-time-lynch immune mafia godfather.

Anyways,
DGB - did you figure out that your treat went to someone else yet?
HEre's a hint:
theopor_COD wrote:I've been left a special pussy treat by some kind feline . . .

Oh and for now
FOS Dripping Goofball
far too many questions, mind I'm eager to test Primate's claim aswell, for if he's lying we're up shit creek without a paddle so
Vote Primate
And now he has two votes.

My guess is that the dog was some kind of redirector, he would chase a person and make them change their targets. This is PURELY Speculation, but dogs DO like to chase cats around. DGB doesn't claim to have targetted THeopor, but THeopor seems to have received a gift. Unless of course there is another inventor.
theopor_COD wrote: Question 1 - I've read it and still think it's more likely that Pheobus was a SK, unless the scum have two kills per night which would be incredibly unlikely. Fact that both aliases belonged to US presidents could indicate somehow that Pheobus and Thesp were linked possibly and if one died the other did, not sure. Mind with Massive/Primate and CC/Zindy being some kind of link, I can't see it.
I considered that, but I don't think it's true. The dog was chased away, the cat was 'taken home'. Maybe that doesn't mean anything,
Carbon Copy wrote:Yeah, just like I was a safe claim provided by the mod, right?
Right
?

*sighs*

There could be a vig. Phoebus was probably a Survivor. I don't understand why Thesp got, well, vigged, apparently.
Why do you think phoebus was hit by scum and thesp was vigged?

Lastly:
This is a cat named Sugar. Isn't he sweet?

And also:
This is a very disjointed post. But I made it anyways. There's a lto more I want to discuss.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #367 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm just waiting for someone to respond, like they said they would.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #369 (isolation #4) » Tue May 01, 2007 5:36 am

Post by Skruffs »

I am not complaining about the wagon - I'm just pointing out what you said would happen if Zindaras turned out to be a mislynch, which I think maybe drew scum onto it as you say, and also may have convinced reluctant townies that you knew what you were talking about. You didn't, and a townie got lynched, and now you're avoiding the second half of hte quation you postulated, the one where you said you wouldn't let pod get away with counter claiming.

But that's not what I was even referring to in my last post. I'm more trying to determine which person I got my item from. I left a few clues, some real, some fake. The person who sent it to me should know exactly which one is real, and I'd just like to get it all cleared up.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #374 (isolation #5) » Tue May 01, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Weird.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #378 (isolation #6) » Thu May 03, 2007 4:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

Scum have no reason to waste shots on primate, when he can be endgamed or something. :P Besides, why would they be plugging away at people that would take two nights to knock off?

I'm not happy with the whole, get rid of a vote vs get rid of one life of a two-vote person, but, that's what happened. I need to lick myself in private, and try to sink down into the mod's level of depravity so I can understand what is the most likely to have happened.

Theo, you got a sweet pussy treat, is that the double vote?
*out of sorts*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #381 (isolation #7) » Fri May 04, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

good call massive
what do you think carbon copy? Did you sell your townie half down the stream?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #386 (isolation #8) » Mon May 07, 2007 3:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well, I don't know.
I don't find anyone suspect in a game of bastard mod. THere have to be two and possibly as many as four inventors in the game, which leads me to think that one of them, at least, is maybe scum. someone handing out double votes is great, and probably pro-town, unless the person they target is scum, in which case, maybe they are helping a buddy?

I'm thinking Phoebus was maybe a redirecter, still.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #393 (isolation #9) » Tue May 08, 2007 2:34 am

Post by Skruffs »

Is, uh, is "4" on the high end, or the low end?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #399 (isolation #10) » Tue May 08, 2007 10:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

I dunno, Glork. You still haven't fulfilled the last part of the thing you said you would do, if it *was* you.
:suspicious:
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #401 (isolation #11) » Tue May 08, 2007 10:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

You're not very sweet, then.

ZING!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #405 (isolation #12) » Tue May 08, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Carbon Copy actually received a gift n0, but I don' tthink anyone here knows what it does, and I don' tbelieve he's suggested if he's used it or whatnot.
Primate - As Claimed.
DGB - As Claimed.
UT - As Claimed.
COD - Proven. (By haveing a double vote) - Presumably given to him by DGB.
Glork also :doesstuff: at night. I can verify it.

Nobody has claimed to be the one to give Theo his double vote, presumably DGB somehow got redirected to him.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #407 (isolation #13) » Wed May 09, 2007 2:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

Her role is that she is a sleeping cat who dreams stuff into being.
THe only reason I'd be suspicious of her is because it sounds like a safe claim for a cartoon cat's abilities.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #416 (isolation #14) » Wed May 09, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Okay. Well. I don't know about claiming, but, did your night action result in someone seeming more guilty or less guilty to you?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #418 (isolation #15) » Wed May 09, 2007 3:50 pm

Post by Skruffs »

o.o
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #420 (isolation #16) » Thu May 10, 2007 3:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

Is the thing that needs to be done something that you can talk about?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #422 (isolation #17) » Thu May 10, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Oooooh. And it doesn't involve killing all townies?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #425 (isolation #18) » Fri May 11, 2007 2:21 am

Post by Skruffs »

Primate, why was it annoying?? You're the one who forced a mislynch with a bad counterclaim. ;)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #431 (isolation #19) » Sun May 13, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

Primate said that he has two lives - and that for some reason this makes Zindaras' two players very scummy. GLork pushed hard for a zindaras lynch, sayign that if he turns up town, he would be trying very hard in the morrow to not let Primate get away with it.
Now that I know Glork didn't target Primate last night, he has no more reason now to think primate is town than he did yesterday, and yet he has basically demurred on this.
Bait and Switch, and I don't like it.
Vote : Glork

woo
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #433 (isolation #20) » Sun May 13, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by Skruffs »

As far as I know, that was a one shot thingie, so no, I have no idea what role you have - I jsut know of one thing you did.
Based on your reaction to it, and everything else you said before vs after it, yeah, I don't think I'm being insane at all. And I'm not scum regardless of how I behave.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #444 (isolation #21) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:46 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Glork wrote:
Skruffs wrote:As far as I know, that was a one shot thingie, so no, I have no idea what role you have - I jsut know of one thing you did.
If you really think that A) My ability is one-shot; and B) You don't know my role, then you're far less intelligent than I've been giving you credit for. Or you're very good at playing dumb.

Have you examined what you recieved in complete, thorough detail? Have you examined DP's reaction/response to it? Have you looked at all of the evidence in-thread to draw some conclusion as to the
significance
of how I am choosing go about doing things?
I'm wondering if there is a misunderstanding going on here. If it's not a one-shot, why is there only proof of it having happened once? It didn't happen night one... at least, not that anyone's mentioned - then why wouldn't I think it's not one shot? Why did you vote me at the beginning of the day? It makes me think you are tryign to get rid of people who don't agree with you. Look at what you said the day before and how YOU reacted, and you should be able to see why I'm voting you now.

There's a lot of other stuff I need to address, but my time online is limited for the next couple days. <3 u all though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #445 (isolation #22) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Bleh,a nd for the record, yes, I confused a few things up, but I reviewed things nad while it makes more sense I still don't like your reactions to it, glork.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #447 (isolation #23) » Mon May 14, 2007 3:26 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Okay, I read your claim.
First of all, yoru message indicates that you can tell if answers are truthful or not. The third question was wether DP thought Primate was scum or not - the answer being maybe. The reason I am suspicious of you is because you took Primate's side day one, forced a zindaras lynch, asked me if I was 3d - sayign that you would KNOW if I Was being truthful or not - and then voted me when I answered truthfully - and I am assumign you are voting me because you don't like that I said "maybe" to primate being scum or not. To be hoenst, I couldn't care less aboug DGB's post restriction and I doubt that you significantly care about it either. I made a mistake because I thought the answer on page one - with the "say something sweet, I will too!" was a message from you. I don't know why those thoughts got crossed in my head, but that's why I've been waiting for someone to 'confirm' by saying something nice ot me. Nobody did. See above with teh picture of the white cat named sugar and all that crap. Very confusing for me.

I think you are assuming too much, and that's another reason I am suspicious of you. Suddenly I may be a godfather even though you apparently got an innocent on me? Or maybe Primate is? Naw. Saying "Either Zindaras or Primate is scum, let's lynch Zindaras" day one, and then saying "Either SKruffs or Primate is scum, I don't know which" day two, that's, that's very , very scummy, in my eyes.

Either Primate is tellign the truth about being able to revive once, or, he's gambitting scum who knows town won't waste lynches on him and you are pushing that to try and get another townie mislynched. I think it's odd that you just take his claim at face value and then decide that he might be scum or who can't be investigated. That's not logical, at all.

I am 92% sure that mafia killed Thesp last night.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #453 (isolation #24) » Tue May 15, 2007 3:19 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Not to spit in your face, but you are saying you lied in the message you sent to me, a message you send right after mislynching Zindaras for lying about Carbon Copy?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #460 (isolation #25) » Wed May 16, 2007 3:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

By that reasoning, if you are a cop, the questions are irrelevant, regardless.
Unvote

If you are mafia, someone else will die tonight, and you will be lynched tommorrow, probably, and if you are town, there will be no deaths or mafia will kill you tonight. I still think voting someone the next day after geting an innocent on them as scummy as hell.
Think about it. If I receive this message and it says you are able to tell if I am lying, why would I then roleblock you? WHy wouldn't I just get someone to kill you? Bad thinking.

You didn't answer why you assumed that Primate's role is accurate. THe day before you were spitting venom that if he was lying that you would go after him, now you are sayign it's not worth it because he wouldn't die. Well, if is fake claiming, he Would die. Automatically assuming that he is a double deader, and not inspecting him because he might show up as a godfather, does not
make sense
. If you
think
he's scum you should be trying to get him killed, even if it takes two lynches. Otherwise he wins at final three regardless of if he's lynched or not.

And who the hell is trying to get Zindaras's OTHER player lynched?!?!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #462 (isolation #26) » Wed May 16, 2007 4:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

I just really find it odd that Primate counter claims zindaras, in a fashion, zindars is l ynched, turns up town, and now primate isn't worth going after. You seem to be conceding that he might be agodfather and than an investigation would be useless on him but seem to have no interest in actually trying to get him killed.
I unvoted you, regardless, because it's not worth riskign lynching acop, even one as scummy as you. Plus i reread your claim and sawa that you voted me because you thought you were blocked. I still don't get why you think that the mafia would block and not kill you, though, considering there is no evidence of a role blocker, yet.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #464 (isolation #27) » Wed May 16, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well.. I think I've resolved my own questions, and posted to Glork my suspicions abuot the matter that aren't resolved in my eyes. I do not like the glork/primate thing, but at least I know that Glork targetted me - and not THesp - last night. DGB also targetted THeo, not THesp. So we are getting closer to finding out who killed Thesp.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #468 (isolation #28) » Wed May 16, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by Skruffs »

massive wrote:As to why I'd vote DrippingGoofball ... I don't trust
her
Z-posting "restriction" and I think the tie to
her
"claimed role" is incredibly loose at best.

However, I did get to thinking about yesterday and last night, and it dawned on me reading Glork's summation that I do in fact know Primate is lying about his role. Would you like to explain, Primate, or shall we go on the premise of "Lynch All Liars"?

vote Primate

Please stop calling DGB he/his/him. Thanks :)
~The Mod
After this Massive moved on to push for a DGB vote instead.
Massive, what do you know about Primate?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #470 (isolation #29) » Wed May 16, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm more interested in Massive explaining first rather than you tryign to preemptively cover yourself up. :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #475 (isolation #30) » Thu May 17, 2007 1:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

DGB - GLork can quote himself but I don't think he's done much more than lip service in his pursuit of investigating PRimate. To promise to go after someone and then to avoid them completely is just WEIRD, to me, and not because it's glork, but just in general.
Primate, what exactly are you saying about Massive? You have to post your posts in preview tohim and he has to approve it or something?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #484 (isolation #31) » Thu May 17, 2007 11:31 am

Post by Skruffs »

Glork wrote:I still don't understand you people. If I am reasonably certain that two players are scum and lynching only one of them will result in an actual
dead
scumbag immediately, then why would I go after the other?

Tell me Pantsman, would you stake two lynches on Primate being scum?
Would you stake one lynch on another player being scum?
I believe you were reasonably certain that either Zindaras or Primate were scum, and you pushed for a primate. Now you are reasonably sure that me or Primate is scum, and you are not going after primate, again.

Do you think Primate was truthfully counterclaiming Zindaras, and that both of them are town, or not? You can't say "Well I think he's not town BUT I think he's tellign the truth about being a reviver.." Because then after you get zindaras, and skruffs, and someone else lynched and it gets closer to LOL, then whether primate is town or not, THAT'S when you will try to waste a lynch on him.

I think you really, raelly, slipped up here, because if you were actually suspicious of Primate yesterday, you would have targetted him, instead. A cleared townie with the ability to revive is a lot more helpful to you than a cleared townie that's not.

In short, I Really, really don't think your actions are adding up. But since I know you targetted me and not someone else, I don't think you are the mafia that commited a kill, and you have at least cleared me, so I'm going to drop it.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #485 (isolation #32) » Thu May 17, 2007 11:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

THe other thing is, I personally think that Primate is eith er adouble reviver town OR a single-life scum. I don't think we would have the equivalent of 4 needed lynches in a 13 player game. But Primate and GLork were both major proponents in lynching Zindaras, so my eyes are on them. It was a good move for mafia to have made, is why my eyes are on them.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #487 (isolation #33) » Fri May 18, 2007 8:42 am

Post by Skruffs »

I am not suggesting that we lynch primate twice. Personally, if he's scum, and was lying counterclaiming, than once would be enough. If he's town, than he wasn't lying, and once would clear him.

BUT
there are bigger more likely scumfish to fry.
Imma gonna be lurky-slackin' the next ten days or so.. but i iwll post at least every other day.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #507 (isolation #34) » Tue May 22, 2007 4:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

Where in the morning scene does it say the answer, Primate?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #509 (isolation #35) » Tue May 22, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

Vote : Primate
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #514 (isolation #36) » Tue May 22, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah, but Primate, Zindie really IS the cloned cat.
And the letters are from Glork - all three answers are fmo the people he targetted. HE didn't target Massive. None of the answers are frmo Massive.
The three questions were if I was 3d, if I thought you were scum,a nd if I thought DGB's posting restriction was real. There are no other letters, so, I think you just ruined a bad fake claim.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #531 (isolation #37) » Sun May 27, 2007 5:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

Unvote

Theopor, you tried to kill Primate?
Primate didni't die. Hmm. Primate is also able to be lynched repeatedly.
Effectively, Primate, you are Kill Immune, I think.

Theopor and DGB both claim that their targets were switched around. DGB didn't target Primate, and Theopor got DGB's action... Theopor tried to kill Primate, but Thesp and Phoebus wound up 'dying' instead... Theo you say that your 'kill method' is different than from what happened to the two who vanished last night. How is it different?

*ponder*

Welcome to the game Mistef.
Where did Pooky go - and why? He asked two questions of Mistef and Glork asking why each thought the other wase innocent.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #534 (isolation #38) » Sun May 27, 2007 6:18 pm

Post by Skruffs »

DGB - you didn't target Theo, though, right? So if Theo got your gift, your target WAS switched.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #536 (isolation #39) » Mon May 28, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by Skruffs »

8 = 3 I'm assuming
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Theo who did you target night 0?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #538 (isolation #40) » Mon May 28, 2007 5:51 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I know it was a kill-less night, I'm just curious if there is another reason you could have gotten your double vote.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #539 (isolation #41) » Mon May 28, 2007 5:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

theopor_COD wrote:
ubertimmy wrote: And I warn you, if theopor has a doublevote, I am
very, very, very
close to being lynched. so please, unvote.
Double Vote today only, someone passed it on to me, heck knows why, would you rather I didn't reveal it and waste a potential vote, for all I know someone else will get the double vote tomorrow or had it yesterday and didn't announce it and it's 6 to lynch not 1 so need to panic.
The reason I asked was because of the wording up there. "Passed it on to me" strikes me as something like "They died... and passed it on to me' - which is why I was wondering if maybe you killed someone last night and stole their vote.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #541 (isolation #42) » Tue May 29, 2007 1:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

has everyone confirmed that they have their own votes? primate - do you have a vote today?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #543 (isolation #43) » Tue May 29, 2007 2:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

Your claim fits your role, except for the questions bit. It's enough to believe in for now, though.

All of your theories are possible, but it's also possible theo is a mafia thug who gets abilities from people he kills - and if he killed a townie, who's only 'ability' is his vote, than that ALSO Explains his double vote. Why are you *not* curious about that?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #548 (isolation #44) » Tue May 29, 2007 11:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

bertrand, you've made a REAL pickle here.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #550 (isolation #45) » Tue May 29, 2007 11:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

pooky's in another country i think, based on the VA thread
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #552 (isolation #46) » Wed May 30, 2007 1:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

Wait, 6 to lynch? Good call, Massive.. all the tallies are wrong.
Unvote

Vote : Theopor
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #557 (isolation #47) » Thu May 31, 2007 2:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

Glork, DGB, what are you talking about?
THe situation, as I see it...
1. theopor_COD - double vote, received as gift, attempted to kill primate last night - failed.
massive - if scum, scum with primate, otherwise wouldn't give another player extra lives. Apparently very rich.
Primate-Can ask for money to gain extra lives - if scum, is likely scum with massive, who may be a rich cartoonist or something
ubertimmy - Takes half-votes to lynch.
Glork - message sending cop
Miztef- ???
PookyTheMagicalBear- ???
DrippingGoofball- SLeeping Cat - santaclaus, chooses three targets, one of them gets a gift.
Carbon Copy* - A clone of Zindaras - effectively masons. COuld potentially be an SK, but there's no evidence to suggest that.
SKRUFFS - yay
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #558 (isolation #48) » Thu May 31, 2007 3:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

I am a townie, what 'buddy' am I avoiding bussing?? I'm confused.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #561 (isolation #49) » Thu May 31, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm pretty sure that if Primate is scum, his partner is Massive. Otherwise, both are town, I would think.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #565 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

I say boith would be town or scum because, if massive were scum and primate were town, massive would have no reason to give anyone - especially not pro-towners - money. The only reason I think massive would be scum would be, just as he stated, that they could talk about how they would claim in the morrow with each other.
I'm not saying I think massive is scum. I'm just saying what I think the options are.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #570 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

massive - i think you are misunderstanding what i posited, because you just posited the exact same thing back to me.
Either you and primate are scum together and have contrived this whole dilemma to help each other out, or you are being honest and scum is potentially getting extra lives from a townie.

Primate - it's frustrating isn't it? THat's why I went after Glork earlier in the day - because he was sliding out of responsibility for the mislynch of zindaras day one.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #573 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:21 am

Post by Skruffs »

I think there's better choices.
Like double voter there.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #579 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

I have till twilite to respond to what?
You're a vig with a double vote, a killing machine. Nobody knows how you got it which suggests to me you took it. PRimate can get a second life from massive tonight; so your kill won't end this.
My opinion on primate has changed and this feels contrived.
I'm still fossing GLork.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #590 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

With ten people, I doubt that we are in a lylo situation, so I doubt that glork is gambitting.
Theo - did you try to kill someone last night?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #592 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:36 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okie dokie. ^.^ I am curious as to who Theo targetted.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #613 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

How would we be at LyLo... well, with 9 people alive, 8 after lynch, if it's a mislynch, for us to be at lylo means there would have to be 4 mafiates? Well, wait, if it only takes half to lynch (5) and it takes half of THAT to lynch Nai (3), then if we mislynch today, mafia can quick lynch Nai tommorrow, and then have a majority the next day.
Nai, are you still only at half to lynch?

I received an ability last night, but I Wasn't targetted by DGB, last night, so... unless maybe it's a delayed targetting system; I was targetted by her last night.
DGB, did you target Theo n1?

I'm still most suspicious of Theo. But now I'm curious about Glork.

Anyways.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #649 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hmmm...
On one side we have Glork and Mistef
On the other we have Pookie and DGB...

As far as I can tell, Nai is *probably* town, the way that both sides are using her as a chess piece with her half-votes thing.
As far as I can tell, Primate and Carbon Copy are probably both town because their other halves have died and stuff...
As far as I am aware, there is some kind of randomizer in town, I think.

Aight, well, If I got something frmo DGB last night, DGB is *probably* town, or else it's more bastard moddery than I thought.

I'm thinking about the game and how the only person who can be sure, so far, of who they targetted, is Glork. Nobody else can actually prove wether or not their targets succeedded/failed/etc except mafia and priamte with his requests to MAssive.

Thinking abuot it, I can kind of understand why scum would want to cut off funding to an effectively unkillable townie, But, at end game it doesn't matter how many lives primate has, so it was actually a dumb choice. I'm curious now about who was asking yesterady about what else massive could do - it could have been fishing. Worth looking up.

Glorok, I'm sorry that I came accross as godfather-looking for you for thinking more about the game than an immediate claimed guilty. If it matters, I believe that you are a cop.

Pooky, is there any reason you would have gotten "Scum" on his investigation on you? Are you an SK? Are you a neutral survivor?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #650 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hmm.
other thing is that mistef's claim suggests the dog was an SK - unfortunately there is no role information about what roles people are, so, there's no way of knowing right now.

I May or may not have killed the SK, I don't know. :(
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #653 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm not claiming it , because I don't know if I did it. I do know I targetted Phoebus though. Well, my predecessor did. Nobody else has claimed to have, so. : P
I'm Data's Cat from Star Trek, Next Generations... which was sometimes a cat, sometimes an iguana, sometimes a different cat, etc.
I'm like a blind joat. I don't know what I've done so far, except, I targetted Phoebus two nights in a row - the first night I got an inspection on myself (town), the second night phoebus died and I got a letter, the third night I targetted Theo and got a (as far as I am aware) permanent ability to use on top of what I already have.
So I am guessing that Phoebus was some sort of reflector, or randomizer. But he's dead, and things are still being mixed around, so, I think that someone else msut be the cause of it.

Anyways, I have a tendency to claim when I don't need to but if it helps figure things out, then...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #655 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:19 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah I know..
Primate - Real cat, from video. Not animated. Definitely 3-D. I did not target myself, look again. I targeted Phoebus and got a message wherein I showed up as town in a cop investigation.

The reason I asked Theo why he didn't kill PRimate was because I was pretty sure he was going to, and I'm wondering if I roleblocked him last night. If I did, he hasn't fessed up to it. So.

List:
N0 - Phoebus - Received a cop inspect on myself. (Cop)
N1 - Phoebus - Received a letter from Glork, Phoebus died. (Vig?)
N2 - Theo - Received permanent ability, Theo 'didn't kill'. (Roleblock/Doctor?)

I'm really REALLY not liking the way Pooky is just making assumptions about the layout of the game and what the mod would be likely to have done. Mistef has claimed the equivalent of a pro-town lyncher, and if Phoebus was in fact SK, it's just weird.

I think it's going to come down to looking abck and seeing who was actually pushing for scummy things. I really think lynching Primate yesterday was a bad idea, and I'm really suspicious of Theo for just double voting him like that. Voting Zindaras day one was also a bad idea.

Carbon copy has been incredibly quiet since day one, then. did that abilty you got help you figure anything out?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #656 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

WHen did Pooky claim in ventor?
Mistef, why did you inspect Glork, since you were saying yesterday that you thought he was pretty pro-town then?
Wouldn't cops want to clear/guiltify people they thought were suspicious? Why waste it on someone you are already pretty sure about?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #659 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:31 am

Post by Skruffs »

ABSOLUTELY WRONG, PRIMATE.
"Real, furry, breathing cats.
But a group of two-dimentional felines are trying to get all of the real
cats out of the town in order to make animated/cartoon cats Minto's
favorite pet. "

The character is fictional, yes, but the cat was real furry and breathing and videoaped, so it was not an animated or cartoon cat. The fact that sometimes a lizard was videotaped instead of a cat does not make the cat itself less real.
GRRRRR.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #661 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

D: nuuuuuuu what have you done to me
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #674 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah, I almost am considering saying we should lynch Nai just so that we can be at Lylo tommorrow instead of today. Almost. Why is Nai half-lynchable, anyways, what's the flavor behind it? What is Nai besidse half lynchable?

Mistef, why did you inspect Glork?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #690 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Glork wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:In fact what I want to know is why you chose to push for CC's lynch when you could've TESTED HIS GUILT/INNOCENCE with a nightchoice that could've potentially saved the lives of TWO townies.

What makes NO SENSE to me is why a
COP
would push for a lynch of a Mason when the cop KNOWS he can investigate for guilt later.
Zindaras had lied about his role, tried to cover it up, and had tried to distance from
himself
. His behavior was so bizarre that I felt confident lynching him in spite being able to investigate him -- the potential reward (lynching one scum and outing another by the end of Day One) was more than worth the risk. Plus, if I were to simply investigate him and one of his halves just got nightkilled, it would effectively nullify my investigation. I'd have confirmed the mason pair, but one of them would be dead -- the exact same outcome as if we had just lynched one of them. Given Zindaras' (poor) play, his lynch was an absolute slam dunk.

Theo: I'm thinking, at this point, it is only optimal to vig if we mislynch. If we somehow end up mislyinching Pooky today, by all means try to kill me or Miztef. If Carbon Copy and/or Skruffs have recieved killing abilities from DGB, then they may also attempt to kill me and/or Miztef should Pooky somehow get lynched as town.
If by slam dunk, you mean an easy lynch, then yes... but you are saying that investigating him may have been nullified if one of them was nightkilled - so you didn't want to investigate him, so you decided to daykill him (by lynching) instead? And then you ignored priamte because you assumed he would be a godfather, right?

Are you fishing for what ability DGB gave me? Because I never said I received a vig ability from her. :(
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #691 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:48 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Nai - When you say "You haven't taken that chance" - are you suggesting that you have some control over how much it takes to lynch you, or aer you suggesting that your lynch total may have already been dropped further, somehow?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #703 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Glrok, maybe I didn't say this before, but I may have already used my vig, and if I didn't, I have no way of knowing which action I use each night. :( Asking me to vig someone is very very unreliable, because I can't, necessarily. The only thing I can be relatively sure happened was that when I targetted Phoebus night one I wound up getting an inspection on myself. Which could be a redirecter.
If it only takes three to lynch Nai since the beginning of the game.. wait, how many votes has Nai been up to - when UberTimy claimed, wasn't he alerady at three?
*goes to check*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #704 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay, yeah, Nai was 3 to vote when UT claimed yesterday - confirmed by vote counts.
If there was three scum, they could have quicklynched him yesterday. Interesting.
Hmm. They would have suffered for it, though.
Too bad Nai's not inspected, it would have been really useful to know if she's going to be collateral for the town. :P One of Pooky or Glork have to be scum, though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #706 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hmm. Well..
This is pretty dangerous idea, but, I'm considering it anyways....
The only way we will be in danger tommorrow is if Nai is quicklynched. Nai will only be quicklynched if there is three mafia and nai is also town. Although mafia could quicklynch nai as scum and force teh equivalent of two townie deaths to one scum death before we get to a day where town can do anything again.

Anyways, teh theory is this..
Please don't hate me for positing it, but:
We lynch Pookie. If Pookie turns up scum, then we are no longer in lylo until tommorrow. Glork is mostly confirmed, Theo can vig DGB. PRObably two scum down.

If Pookie turns up town, then theo can vig glork tonight (if possible). Now scum might have a role blocker or something, so, theo may not be able to vig Glork tonight, (which I would only suggest he do if pookie turns up town)...

If glork is really gambitting as scum, and theo is kept from killing him, then in the morning it becomes a matter of quicklynching him BEFORE scum quicklynch nai. It would take 3 for Nai or 4 for glork, so we would HAVE To all vote immediately to prevent a nai lynching. I don't know if everyone here would have access to be able to do that, though, but it is what would have to happen if glork is gambitting.

Anyways, that's my theory. What do you think about it?

---------------------
Glork, the last thing is, you wouldn't show up as a cop, even if you are one. We haven't seen anyone's roles, yet. Just their name reason why they are famous, and alignment.

DGB, you are both supporting pooky and saying that you don't want to be held accountable if he is wrong. You have to choose one or the other.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #734 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:09 pm

Post by Skruffs »

already addressed but:
3 Masons in Thesp/Miztef/Buddy
Wrong: 2 Masons + knowledge of that name
2 Masons in Carbon/Zind
Wrong: 1 player, two roles.
2 Masons in Primate/Massive.
Wrong: Primate asks for money, Massive accepts or denies
Message from Glork that gives 1 innocent.
Wrong: 2 innocents, 1 scum.

The theory was just a theory, and a very shaky one at that.

I'm from STar Trek, Next Generations. Just for hte records. For some reason that makes me smile. Also for the record, I have 10 options I can do, so, I have the feeling it's not normal joat stuff. 10 numebrs, I choose a target and a number. Theo hasn't apparently received anything from me.

There definitely is a redirecter, or Phoebus was a reflecter.

Maybe DGB's targetting thing is actually the reverse, she targets people Other than who she targets.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #749 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:41 am

Post by Skruffs »

Pooky, relax. Town is not going bat shit crazy and lynching you for no reason. We are also going to go bat shit crazy and lynch Glork instead.

For the record, I claimed that I *MAY* have vigged phoebus. I have no idea what my action did, except that it didn't inspect or protect him. I've claimed targetting Theo last night, and I claimed targetting PHoebus two nights in a row before that. (One of them gave me an inspection on myself). I.. am sorry if it seems skepetical. I claimed all my info to be helpful to town at a time when I wasn't really suspicious and have an inspectoin from a cop. Theo, i find it funny that you are suspicious of mebeing some sort of godfather super role when i have a claimed inspection on me and you double vote-hammered a townie yesterday.

Theo claimed to have vigged primate n1, but primate has not claimed to be kill immune and nai has confirmed him as little nicky. (town) which we also know is mod confirmed, but, primate confirmed the meeting, so, we can be sure nai is telling the truth.

Nai/UT's inspection of Primate n1 makes perfect sense, considering his behavior day one. It sucks that it couldn't have been of glork though, if nai had cleared glork than we could have been sure that glork was town, or that nai was scum, either of which would have meant it was safe to lynch pooky.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #752 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

Interesting.
If Nai is scum with glork, then we are not at lylo.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #753 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

Glork/Mistef/Nai vs Pooky/DGB/(Theo?)
Primate and Carbon Copy probably aren't scum in anya case, guess that leaves me as the alternative to Theo in the Pooky/DGB situation.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #761 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

Glork, I'm sorry for not acknowledging DGB's slip up, I guess I want to address one thing at a time. I'm kinda one track mind, and I don't want to get distracted from the serious thing here - you and POoky's argument. I wouldn't take not addressing it as ignoring it, iti's simply qeued in the long list of things that need to be addressed.
In as much, I'm not addressing it now, because I really have no clue what is going on with DGB, and want to do the research myselrf before I form a conclusion. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #766 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

As I see it:
Primate is down. Primate backs up Mistef's Claim. Mistef backs up Glork's alignment. Glork says Pookie is scum. DGB returns fire with Glork being scum.
Haven't figured out where Nai, CC, and Theo fit into this.
Of course, I was suspicious of how Glork avoided prosecuting PRimate day two after vowing to day one, and he Did go after zindaras / cc instead of the more likely godfather type role of PRimate (even said so himself that he didn't think his investigation would be worth anything on him) so it's possible that there is a Primate, glork, Mistef team. POSSIBLE. Not saying it's likely.

First of all, "Die, Kill, Die" is a scumtell, in my book, DGB. Fos.

Well - Carbon Copy confirmed receiving an ability night zero. That's why Zindaras got lynched instead, remember? Wonder if Carbon Copy could tell us what that ability was, now. Also, it would be neat if Zindaras could replace Carbon Copy, since he's a lot more likely to post under that name and he knows everything anyways.

Blahgo/Pooky and Wizardcat/Mistef didn't receive it, pooky did. Did anyone target pooky or mistef those nights? Not that we are aware of. And they are still alive.

Night 2, I should have received it, but I didn't. If it automatically goes to the third person in line, then it should have gone to Pooky. Pooky claimed not to receive it, as did I, as did massive. Massive is dead as town, I am alive as town (although some probably do not quite believe that) and Pooky is alive with a claimed scum investigation on him. That, to me personally (wouldn't expect someone else to use it as their reasoning) is enough for me to trust Glork on this today. But let's keep going.
Sidenote : Theo did receive a double vote, even though he wasn't targetted that day.
I can't imagine a reason why Theo would receive an ability that was targetted to me. I targetted THeo last night, though, and received an ability, possibly from DGB, or, if we jsut trade targets, probably from myself. Ugh, I'll have to think about that later.

3 - Nai, Theo, Miztef.
Okay, let's look at this. None of those players died over the night. I don't know why Theo would have been targetted after his play day two, but, eh, who knows. Nai doesn't claim to have received anything - and actually, I would have targetted her first, as she's most likely to be alive in the morning. I received a gift, although I wasn't targetted (theo was) - so there's something there. Maybe I 'magnetted' everything from him onto me, so I stole DGB's gift.. I don't know.IT's a possiblity but nothign worth going after.

Pookie's claimed role is similar to a sort of mafia role on IRC. One time role switcher, takes the role of whoeverhe kills. So it's possible that Pookie did take it. However, it would be a lot better for him to take someone else's role, like, Primate's, or even Zindaras's, if he wanted to be a mason. Hell, for all we know, if he is mafia, he Did.
IT may be close to time to look at what roles are possibly animated flavor type roles. Off the bat, Pookie's and DGB's seem good for that. Nai's could be... EEK! the cat, who was always getting killed (which would explain the half-needed to lynch) Mistef and Theo's roles are very similar in flavor, both of them about real cats on the run from the law or whatnot.

K, about DGB. Hmm.
The problem is this : DGB has to indulge in one post restriction (Z for Zleep) every post or else she 'loses some sleep' and winds up not being able to target as many people as she does.
She messed it up and later said that she was not able to target as many people. Now, for her benmefit, Iwill say she may have forgotten it, sent in 3 choices anyways, and maybe bertrand didin't count the last one, but , bertrand also had plenty of time to correct her or ask for a resubmittal, which he apparently did not do. So either hte post restriction is false (which I know based on the question that glork sent me night two that he thinks to be the case) or we have a very lsoppy person, which doesn't make sense, given the level fo activity DGB has put into attacking Glork.
Of course, Glork is being very very arrogant this game, too. Whgich reminds me, why hasn't he been nightkilled yet. : P Maybe that's just scumchat that glork gets nightkilled every n0. Anyways so apparently

Nai - did questioning PRimate Not activate your restriction, then? Or wait, you can't answer that, so answer this question instead, which has nothing to do with the previous one. Are you wearing a hat? That question has nothing to do with the game, promise.
That might be a good thing, right?
Also, Why do you want to 'test' me? I made myself vulnerable by suggesting i *could* have been the one to vig Phoebus. Theo tried to kill Primate, UT vigged Thesp (no idea why) and I targetted Phoebus, who also died. I may have killed him, or mafia or Timmy's vig may have targetted him. I've never claimed to be able to survive being lynched, vigged, or nightkilled, all I've claimed is to have sent out three actions with no idea of what they did.
Hmm. Again, I'm wondering if somehow Theo's and me's targets are getting switched or something, but, the flavor and roles don't suggest that.

I really don't like how Ppookie keeps pushign that Mistef could be a mason withi Phoebus, when he never claimed that. There were two seperate groups of people who could talk, PRimate who has a double life, and someone who gets a bonus if another person gets killed.

I have more to say about DGB and whatnot but I have game night tonight so... this will have to do, for now.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #776 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

Have you been using it? Because if you have the ability to bus actions around, you are not helping by not talking.
Who's scummy to Carbon Copy?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #779 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well, I'd rather vig scum. But, on the other hand, I think by the end of the day we'll have a very good reason to know who is who.

I'm really confused how Nai suggests we test me. I am more than wiling to target anyone anyone wants, but it's as likely to be a doctor, vig, roleblock, grant ability, turn them purple, give them extra lives, neuter them, I don't know. I have no idea what to expect. So. Sorry. If you think the only way to test me is to have my lynched, when we are at LyLo, that's... also odd. I have an inspection on me.
Theo can see me as being a godfather, which means he believes that Glork's inspections are true, but he doesn't want to lynch Pooky, because it's lylo. So that's kind of weird, in my eyes. He is wiling to believe I'm a godfather and was imune to inspection, but, nto so sure about a guilty on someone else. So. Yah.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #784 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by Skruffs »

CC, don't take this as a FOS or anything, but...
http://www.wired.com/medtech/health/news/2003/01/57322
Apparently teh cloned cat was nothing like the original.
Since CC was a eral cat, I really highly doubt CC is scum, however, they're two seperate roles, for sure.
Are you sure you received a gift n0? And it wasn't inherent?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #787 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hrm.
DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER TO SHOUT ALL THE TIME?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #794 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:36 am

Post by Skruffs »

THe only people who's received goodies from DGB - we think - or that claimed to have received anything - was me and Theopor. Are we her 'teammates'?
Glork, sholdn't you ONLY want to lynch peole you have a guilty on in LYLO situations?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #801 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well.. that would mean that I am a cultist... which is completely untrue. If I was a cultist with Glork, I would know that Pooky was scum, and would be on Glork's side in lynching him, along with whoever else Glork targetted n0.
I mean, I guess it's WIFOM, but...

Pooky, the crux of yoru argument about mafia claiming masons is that Glork is probably scum because he pushed and succeeded in getting a claiemd mason killed day one?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #807 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

For the record, I side with the claimed cop, lylo or not. Don't take my not-voting as hesitancy or not. I'm just giving scum a chance to dig themselves a deeper hole. :D
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #859 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

I need to catch up, there's been some activitiy
but why would you want to replace someone who only takes 2/3 votes to lynch?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #865 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Zindaras is a real cat, but obviously Wizardcat is a fictional cat. YAY! Zindaras must be innocent, and Wizarcat must be our scum. I don't know about the rest... Glork looks like some sort of fictional feline...

vote: Wizardcat
DrippingGoofball wrote:Zippers make sounds that sound like mice. The claim makes sense in the context of this game. Also, the flavor almost certainly precludes Zindie/CC being scum. I don't think Zind is making this up.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Glork wrote:Zindie, it's not as though you made it obvious that you were CarbonCopy. You speculated that CC might be scum, you stated that it looked like Battle Mage's posting style, and you repeated that sentiment with the whole "*shrug* whatever think what you want, I still think it could be Battle Mage" thing. I don't know why you're behaving as if you intentionally made it obvious taht you were CC. I think that you were trying to pass it off as a completely different player and that you simply got completely busted. Period.
Zits aren't cool. I didn't notice this little gem hidden in Zindie's abundant verbiage. But it didn't escape notice of the uber-clever Glork. Hail Glork. Praise be!

Vote: Zindaras
I dunno, freudian slips haven't been working so far this game.

I'm quasi considering if DGB is scum with Glork and is buddying up as scummily as possible with Pooky to get a mislynch on him as obvobvscum. I need to check to see if pooky is counterbuddying.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #869 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by Skruffs »

(Psst... DGB, where's the second freudian slip?)
(And are you saying THeo is probably a town vig?)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #875 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

Nai, if Pooky is not scum - read, Glork is gambitting, then I am going to vote him immediately tomorrow. Assuming you are not scum, you'll be extremely vulnerable, otherwise, so we will need to get scum lynched asap.

I trust Glork's role and Pookie has stated there's no reason for him to show up as neutral (miller), so...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #883 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:03 am

Post by Skruffs »

You may have made a fruedian slip of your own, there, DGB.
Why couldn't Theo be mafia?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #884 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Oooh.
That's not a freudian slip, not in my eyes. It looks a lot more like Nai is accusing you of bussing your scumpartner Glork.
That makes no sense, though, and she hasn't acknowledged that.
There is also no way Nai would know that you know that Glork is scum, as you have no claimed investigative abilities.

Vote : Pookie

I feel a little sad, because I am cleared by glork, and this lynch will really prove Glork. So if Glork is telling the truth, they'll probably want to kill me tonight. v.v
And if he's gambitting, it may be game over. LE SIGH.

Glork - I'm curious, why don't you think that there is a roleblocker? It would explain Theo's missing vig on Primate.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #892 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:54 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Blah, he pulled the honest drunken post gambit!
Unvote

Considering there is at least some evidence of roleblocking of some sort going on, I'm willing to bet that there is a mafia roleblocker. :( Though why they would block Primate's viggnig of town-primate I don't understand. Who knows, It's still quite possible that me and Theo's targets got switched that night.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #921 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:34 pm

Post by Skruffs »

The clump of Glork, Mistef, Nai, and Primate vs the clump of DGB and Pooky.
<.<
>.>
Pooky's drunk rant was very convincing, but I am always gullible about these sorts of things.

Let's see. If scum are about to be lynched, and have the opppurtunity to lynch Nai, they should do it. Even if it means one of them is oging to be automatically lynched the next day, they would still lynch Nai because it aviods them being lynched that day.
Unless Nai is scum with them, in which case, such a thing might not give them a day and may in fact just get more of them killed.
Alternatively, if scum think they are going to get a townie lynched, they have no reason to sabotage their quickylynch victory tommorrow by tossing Nai under the bed.

Scum *could* lynch Nai today, but, they haven't. I do think this is because either Nai is scum, or, more likely, scum is not really feeling antagonized enough yet.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #927 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by Skruffs »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Zzzzmmmmmm... I kinda wondered what might happen if I unfortunately gave my invention to a scumbag. The first thing that came to mind, is that they would refuse to acknowledge receipt. One of 1. Dragon Phoenix, 2. massive or 3. Pooky might be scum then.

Pooky was last to respond. He didn't have to worry about someone counterclaiming receipt of the invention since both my other choices denied it already. So he could either (1) acknowledge receipt and confirm me, or (2) deny receipt and make me look like an idiot, even through Carbon Copy did confirm receiving yesterday's invention.

Either Pooky is scum, or not one of my 3 choices was eligible to receive last night.

Another possibility is that Glork breadcrumbed something to DP because Glork has some tracking ability, and knew that DP was sent something. Glork could be scum and want to take credit for it. Not likely, though, I would consider this most remote.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #928 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:04 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hmmm...
when it comes down to practicality, Pooky's role is a lot less helpful to the town than Glork's is. So.
Vote : Pooky

Besides, you're a bear. Not a cat. Hiss.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #929 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:23 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Glork, your insistence that there is an inspection-immune godfather, and that you think someone you claimed to have investigated a cleared on is that godfather, suggests that maybe Mistef got a clear on the godfather, last night.

You seem to be acting pro-town while leaving as many back doors open for you to take down what you're building now.

You lynched Zindaras for lying about being Carbon Copy or whatnot - but you yourself lied about what your role did, at least once - who knows how many more.

You're WIFOMing about mafia roleblockers - saying that they would only want to block you - when there is a claimed vig, as well? Also suggesting that there can't be one because you weren't blocked - as if you were the single most important player of the game. Very BMish of you.

Mistef - why haven't you answered the question? Or did you and I missed it?

Not happy with Glork-as-cop's play. Pooky's role determines who I target with Action #9 tonight. It's looking to be DGB if he's scum, or Glork if he's town, but for all I know I'll be protecting. Or giving a role. Or something.
HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE TO KILL D:
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #933 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

I didn't really post a case. I posted contentions I have against Glork. If Glork is town and has caught Pookie, we have every reason to lynch POokie. IF glork is scum and is framing Pookie, then, he is the immediate vig target/quick lynch target tommorrow. In effect, we can clear glork by lynching pookie and being on our toes, something we can't do by lynching Pookie.

Plus, I can see Pookie's false claim as being more likely that of mafia - someone who 'becomes' a dead player? It sounds like it could"actually" be an animated cartoon spin-off of a real cat. Glork's roleclaim, at least, doesn't sound like any kind of cartoon cat I can think of. It would fit in with a curious cat - asking allt eh questions and such, though.

I'm not going to target Glorko because, if glork is somehow scum, I wouldn't want to accidentally protect him from Theo's vig kill. Assuming Theo is vig, and all. Targetting you might help you or it might hurt you, but I can see you being scum with either glork OR pookie at this point - so in either case, more info might be revealed.

Lastly - why are you voting the easy target, Nai, if Glork tops your scummy player list? Do you ahve a reason to think that Pookie is more town than - say - Theo or Mistef?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #970 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Pooky..

When I saw "Knocked Up" I laughed the first half of it. I liked the loud laid back fat guy who knocked up a tv reporter and was bragging abuot it. I liked the crude jokes, the bantering, the acid trip, etc.
But when he started sayign FUCK THIS and FUCK THAT and FUCK YOU and FUCK HIM and all that sort of stuff... I pretty much lost ALL interest in anything he stood for or had to say.

I'm sorry. The word "Fuck" is a pretty powerful word - it's like giving someone the finger. If you start a post off with logic and wind up just giving someone the finger OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, It means nothing, my brain just shuts down, and I start looking at the background imagery.

That's what you are doing, right now. Do you realize how harmful DGB is being for your case by acting scummy and sidling up to you the entire day? You don't seem to mind, though, you haven't questioned DGB once. You are so sure that Glork is scum that you have put all your energy into trying to get him lynched, and you're ignoring the other raptors coming in from the flanks. IF YOU ARE TOWN, then take a few deep breaths, look around, and look at how everyone is playing.

Also - why do you think that the town is over powered considering it HAS To be known that some of hte players are lying about their role or alignment or whatnot AND that this is (right on page one) a bastard modded game?

I'm gone until monday.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #980 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

I am backand still alive - what did i miss?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #981 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

DrippingGoofball wrote: Zexactly. That's where I hang. If Glork's claim is true, when we've had 5 investigations in 3 days! That's nearly half the players. And who knows if there are other investigative gifts to be passed on later in the game?!?
The way you phrase yourself here is that investigations are scary and need to be stopped.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #982 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

Lastly - why would scum answer the three questions at all?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #984 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Maybe glork can answer that. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #992 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Glork - you shouldn't be fossing me for pointing out things about your role that you should have already realized.. probably on day one.
I had a role in scumchat, once, where if someone answered a yes/no question with Yes, I would get an investigation on them. I'm just curious as to - since there's no indication that anyone would be punished for Not answering your questions (answer them or be vigged, for example) why pookiescum WOULD answer them, and so nicely, too, it turns out. If scum didn't answer, you wouldn't be able to even prove that they were your targets. And this is all something that I would probably have discussed with my scum buddies at night, the night you targetted me, if I was scum.

My vote is still on Pookie because I have a bit more faith in a cop that cleared me - even if he is continually breaking down his own investigations by stressing that there coudl be a godfather - than I do in a role that strikes me a whole lot as 'mafia spy' or 'doppelganger sk'. Pookie's claim was that he replaces someone after they go down. Cartoon spinoff, again, is what that brings to mind. Look at pretty much ANY pop culture sensation. They all get cartoons, after a while. Anyways. That in itself isn't a real reason.

Pooks, you could have replaced Zindaras n1 and been masons with Carbon copy this whole time. Which means there could have been even more masons in this game.
Oh well.

I wish Glork had at least claimed a result on the only claimed killing role in the game.

Looking at the vote cuonts doesn't seem to help. Glork, DGB, and Theo were on both lynches,
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #994 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hrm.
Hrrrmmmm.
hm.
Hrmmmm.

Theo - how sure are you that Mistef and Glork are both either town or scum?

Side note - I missed the part you said about DGB possibly being Bertrand's alt.
As far as I am aware, DGB is Bertrand's sister in the real world, and they share a computer.
But this being bastard mod and all, it would not surprise me if DGB is actually Bertrand, or at least knows stuff we don't and whatnot.

Theo claimed to have vigged Primate - who was not actually vigged. No counterclaim.
I targetted Phoebus who did die - nobody else has claimed to. ( But I have no idea if I vigged or not)
Mistef has claimed a one-shot vig on Thesp - and hasn't been counterclaimed.

How many vigs do you guys suppose are in this game?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #998 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sorry DGB! I didn't do the research. :)
Well
If it *is* Glork and Nai scum group vs DGB + Pookie scum group, it's better to lynch someone from the group who would win tomorrow if we mislynch today.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1002 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

Dum de doo.
Glork ,Carbon Copy are on vacation, right?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1006 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Skruffs »

A vote count would be great, actually.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1015 (isolation #105) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well the concept is that he's not pretending >.>
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1017 (isolation #106) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by Skruffs »

This game may be *too* hard to break with anything other than just scumhunting ability.
THe roles are too (and I'm not complaining) outlandish and obscure to be able to track, with any amount of certainty.

Pooky - you can take over Zindaras's role and become Carbon Copy's mason buddy - correct?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1020 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

Right.
And I remember you saying that you would have gotten all of Nai's restrictions as well as abilities if we had lynched her.
But you are not saying your choice of who to target is limited - not only people that are just-lynched or whatnot.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1041 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:41 am

Post by Skruffs »

work is keeping me busy, will post more moremore tonight
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1042 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

OR maybe today instead.
Pookie's main defense is that Glork is fake claiming - which makes sense, because that's Glork's main attack, is that he has a guilty on him.
Nai is telling the truth about her role (verified by the mod) which means that we are in a lylo situation and possibly can only win if we lynch correctly today.

Glork targeted Pookie last night, we also have proof of that. Nobody else has claimed the ability to give gifts, so the gift I got last night was from DGB. Assuming that nobody has the ability to target twice, those two players did not target Massive last night.

I targeted Theo, and Theo claims to have not targeted anyone. Nai claimed to have had a one shot vig that she used night two. Pookie claims to have had a one-shot that hasn't been used yet. Mistef has claimed a one-shot investigation that he used on Glork and showed him as town. None of these claims can be verified.

Carbon Copy has a gift but has not mentioned anything about what it is or if he has been using it. I asked and got scolded for fishing. He's on vacation and will respond when he's back.

Primate targeted Massive two nights ago and rececived an extra life for it. I think it's unlikely he would kill a townie that gives him extra lives, so Massive probably wasn't killed by Primate.

I believe that one of Carbon Copy, Mistef, Nai, Pookie, Skruffs, and Theo killed Massive last night, if we assume that players can not do two actions at once. Actually, crap. Gifts from DGB allow players to take more than one action on more than one player. So there's no way to limit who did what last night. &@$@#%$!!!!

Nevermind.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1058 (isolation #110) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:31 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hi everyone
I made it, woo
I targeted Theo with my random ability last night. Theo, that may have blocked you. There should not have been anything about 'two figures' though - not from me, anyways.

I am going to give DGB the chance to explain her behavior yesterday before I make any conclusions. Her gift worked last night (I think).

Theo - is there any chance you aren't actually able to vig?

I'd like to see a vote count, especially to see if Nai is at 1 or 2 or 3 to lynch, because she had spoken yesterday about how taking certain actions lowers the amount it takes to lynch.

I significantly doubt Nai is mafia, she pointed out too many wrong things with Pooky's claim.
I would say that the highest possibilities are between Theo and DGB at this time - none of Theo's claimed night choices make a lot of sense or can be proven. If Glork is in the mafia, he's doing an amazing job of playing this game.
CC is most likely cleared - it's curious why he's not being targeted or whatnot, considering how likely he is to survive an endgame. Primate I am not so sure about.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1059 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

side note - Primate is probably not mafia because it would be stupid for mafia to kill someone who can keep them alive indefinitely. Which does put more suspicion on theo, in my opinion.

glork - you are so mysterious! who did you target last night?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1065 (isolation #112) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

CC -
I would like to elaborate more on the possibility of preventing last night kills but I can't.

Also, Mistef claimed one-shot cop who knew about the existance of another player in the game (Phoebus, I think). That's according to my mental notes.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1071 (isolation #113) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:34 am

Post by Skruffs »

For the record - I dont think CC has claimed - soft or hard - that he has the ability to, Glork. I'm not sure ifthat's what you meant by your last post or not.

CC - I can't because I don't know what I did last night, only that I targetted theo and nobody died.
btw -thanks for clarifying

dgb - ouch :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1077 (isolation #114) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

sorry, meant to say that CC hasn't claimed 'tracker', which is what it looked like glork was trying to get CC to confirm.

theo - i have no idea if you were blocked or not. I just know I targetted you. I doubt that I could have blocked you twice in a row, because I doubt I have that ability to use twice in a row.

In any case, even if I *could* block you twice, why would me doing so make you mafia? Are you proved or cleared or anything in any way? No. you've claimed to target three people who haven't died. In my eyes last night, you or DGB are the only 'real' choice to do a
random
action to. A doctor would be great to use on glork, who's I guess a cleared cop, but at the same time I have no idea what happens. Why would I risk vigging/blocking/post restricting (if that's even an option) someone who is clear? I wouldn't. BEtter to do an action to someone who's not confirmed - if you get protected from being killed by mafia, yay. If you get investigated, woo. IF you get blocked and are mafia, woo again, etc, etc, etc.

Fos : Theo
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1078 (isolation #115) » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

OH! Side note:
This doesn't clear DGB at all, but now that Garfield is gone, her post restriction isn't quite as suspicious. Garfield is notorious for sleeping in his cat box and such, so the Z in front of any post was kinda making me think she might be Garfield (I may or may not have mentioned this when I first replaced in)

DGB - who did you target last night?

Other possible cats who might be in this game:

Comic Strip Cats:
Rose is Rose - a small adorable kitten. ^.^
Heathcliff - Junkyard cat who's always tossing garbage around and beating up dogs. (Didn't we have someone [Mistef??] who claimed to be a junk yard cat?)
Get Fuzzy - I don't remember the cat's name, but it' a boring as shit comic strip about a cat adn a dog and their human, and it's all supposed to be 'witty banter' but it's so horredously contrived and I hate it hate it hate it.

Cartoon Cats:
Eek the cat - a cat who was afraid of everything.

I doubt this could be flavor broken, it's just something to throw in the mix.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1081 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

CC - are you as suspicious of Nai for asking about your ability today as you were of me, yesterday, for the same thing?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1083 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

Is there a reason to suspect that the mafia has a role blocker?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1088 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

CC - You most likely received your invention from DGB. Does your invention seem like a neutral invention that could be helpful to either side (like a roleblocker) or an invention that would be able to help town?

BTW, nobody died last night, so someone should have gotten a new invention.
Any one want to volunteer?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1089 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by Skruffs »

This seems to be a game that is played in the early morning (my time), byt he time I post after work, it's abandoned untilt he next day. Odd.
How many people here are in Europe or something?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1091 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

come on people
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1094 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I wonder if only townies receive gifts?
So far (as far as we know) Theo, me, and Carbon have received gifts. Not sure if Theo's was from DGB, and not sure if someone who died or is scum received one and didn't say so.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1096 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Really?
I don't remember that being brought up...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1100 (isolation #123) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

Glork - does that mean that you feel that I 'blocked' him from killing DGB as he says and as I inferred or do you think that he didn't actually try to vig her in the first place? His vote on me is because he thinks I am framing him by blocking him, though as I have said *repeatedly*, I have no idea what my actions do and I doubt that (with 10 options, each used once) that there are any duplicates.

I am going to feel really bad if we lynch the mod's mother. But if she is scum, she has to go.
We'er all waiting on you, DGB. The bases are loaded, and things aren't looking good.
Things against you:
- Extreme sidance with Garfield-scum yesterday.
- A role that doesn't seem to follow the restrictionsas you've claimed, either by targets you mention or by the number of targets you can use.

ummm
I'm sure there's more but I forget at the moment
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1102 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm reiterating, not claiming credit.
:)
Besides, this way I get nightkilled, not you.
Primate, get back in this game, we miss you.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1103 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

and Glork, you should reveal your target, barring anything else.

CC - you didn't answer I don't think if you thought your gift was helpful only to town or if it could be helpful to either side
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1107 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

What's your reasoning that I am Theo's last buddy, CC?
I mean, on what basis? You are saying that I am a godfather mafia, correct?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1111 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

Someone "stole your hammer" ^.^ That's quaint.

For the record My predecesser targetted Phoebus the first two nights, and I targetted Theo the next two nights. I never believed his 'claim' ability, and if you have really been following the game as you say you have, you would see that I wasn't at all pleased with his play yesterday or the day before.

You seem to have taken Theo's stance that I blocked him twice in a row - something which I think is completely ludicrous, since, as I've said before, I don't think that I would have the same two actions in a row. If that were the case than Theo could have vigged Primate like he claimed he was going to on night one - something I Would not possible have interfererd with. Primate was not vigged which suggests instead that Theo is not really a vig or was blocked or primate protected in some other form. The next night Theo claimed not to have vigged anyone - SO why would we think that my action actually blocked him? Now today he seems to be angry that I targetted him twice, saying that I've blocked him twice. but the only way that he would know I had blocked him is if he had tried to do an action - like vigging - both nights, something that he has explicitly said he did NOT do.

Unless you think that I am a godfather, roleblocking mafia, and that I targetted my own goon to distance myself. That makes sense - why would I target the cop
who we now know is confirmed
, if I coudl get extra brownie points by targetting MY OWN GOON. Since there has been only one kill a night (except for night one, when I targetted Phoebus, and claimed MAYBE responsibility for his death, and Theo claimed to have targetted Primate), it makes a lot of sense to block my own goon, don't you think?

Gah, seriously.
I have ALSO been adding plusses and minuses, and I will share them with you right now:
Nai +10/-1
Carbon Copy +2/-100
Theo -190/-23948
DGB -39/-3485734895
Glork +10/-3
Mistef 0/pi
Skruffs +100/0

There we go, infallible scoring system at your perusal.

What are DGB's plusses, btw?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1113 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

Carbon Copy wrote:
Glork wrote:I think that every player should probably weigh in on the living players on this wagon.
In definite agreement.
I'd guess about two cartoon-crazies, and right now I'm looking at Theo and DGB as the most likely scumbags on Zindaras' lynch.
I'd say Theopor and one of (me)/DGB/Glork (in that order of likelyhood) myself.
That's your closest to saying who you thought scum was, and that was before I replaced in.

Secondly, you never said you wanted to have the hammer. You avoided the game and then went on vacation, and the game went on without you. Tough.

Thirdly, for someone who was so FOSSING me for fishing about your role, you have been awfully interested in knowing how I prevented last nights kill.

Also for the record, I doubt that Theo actually targetted DGB. Scum would probably have tried to kill Glork or - if I actually blocked him the night before - Me. Or CC or Primate, who are 'townies'. But DGB? Unlikely. Anyways.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1114 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

If I'm some silly godfather thing, then why was there no kills?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1115 (isolation #130) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

HMMMM?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1118 (isolation #131) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Skruffs »

Carbon Copy wrote:
Why do you think phoebus was hit by scum and thesp was vigged?
I...don't know. There was probably some interesting train of thought I was following at that point, or I was simply not paying attention, but I don't know.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1119 (isolation #132) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Unlikely, CC. I protected Glork last night. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1120 (isolation #133) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

Continue your self destruction, Carbon Copy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1122 (isolation #134) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

I also got a doctor role.
Which I breadcrumbed right in the beginning of the day. I prevented the KILLS.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1123 (isolation #135) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

But that's fine - You protect me tonight, and I will protect Glork. If Glork dies, lynch me in the morning. If I die, you get lynched in the morning. Potentially switch mine and your places.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1125 (isolation #136) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I never claiemd to have blocked THeo. Theo claimed that I blocked him twice in a row. But he didn't 'vig' two nights ago adn claims to have vigged DGB last night.
You just read through the whole game. But for the record:
Skruffs wrote: I targeted Theo with my random ability last night. Theo, that may have blocked you. There should not have been anything about 'two figures' though - not from me, anyways.

I am going to give DGB the chance to explain her behavior yesterday before I make any conclusions. Her gift worked last night (I think).

Theo - is there any chance you aren't actually able to vig?
As for when I got it:
Skruffs - on June 23rd wrote:
I received an ability last night, but I Wasn't targetted by DGB, last night, so... unless maybe it's a delayed targetting system; I was targetted by her last night.
DGB, did you target Theo n1?.

Here's something though: Perhaps DGB gives Doctor out as a role to townies (since it helps them) and extra votes to scum (since it helps them) ?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1128 (isolation #137) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm sorry that you have decided today to go batshit crazy on me and have suddenly tried to tie me to Theo. If you look, you will see I was suspicious of Theo when hardly anyone else was, in previous days. You don't have to, but if you do look, you will see that.

I am more than happy to target you with my doctor and you target glork tonight. Since I have a confirmed town on me by glork and you doubt I have the roleblocking ability (being a godfather and all that) - Glork should be able to query DGB tonight after a lynch on Theo today. I may be dead in the morning, but you won't be, and Glork won't be.
Are you cool with that?

Glork - why would he have two?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1129 (isolation #138) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I really can't fight a bias that has no basis, Zindaras.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1133 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:34 am

Post by Skruffs »

Carbon Copy - you didn't acknowledge my chain of protections idea. Do you think that it is a bad idea or a good idea? I'm basically offering my throat to you by putting Glork's protection in either you or my's hands tonight. I would really like your opinion.

Here's an idea: I *definitely* have a doctor role. Carbon Copy ALSO apparently has a doctor's role. We both protected Glork, supposedly.
The only other person who seems to have gotten a role is THeo - who had a one-day double vote. I'm willing to bet that is from DGB.
I'm wanting to test a hypothesis that DGB's gifts help whoever receives them. Scum get double votes, townies get doctor abilities. This is based on the assumptions that Theo got his double vote from DGB, that Theo is scum, that I am telling the truth and am Town, and that Carbon Copy is telling hte truth and is town.
I'd like everyone to unvote Theo and then, one at a time, we all try to double vote. Whoever got DGB's gift last night isn't talking - so I'm willing to bet that whoever it is may be scum and doesn't want to be revealed. This may or may not be a way to findotu who the last person was. Alternatively, if it is another townie and they received a doctor role - or a role other than doctor - it would help us figure out what's going on regarding DGB's roles.

I don't *think* That DGB-scum would be forced to be tossing out actual doctor roles every night, but this IS a bastard moddery. In that regards, it is possible. Concurrently, Carbon Copy *could* be mafia, and his 'clone' could be some sort of townie-sibling - a deal where if one lives to the end the other wins. But I doubt that.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1136 (isolation #140) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

Errr? Why is it impossible to get your say in before you die?
You're not going to die. You're going to be protected. If Glork dies, you will be in trouble, though.
Question - if I am a godfather and I targetted Phoebus two nights in a row and there was no actual role blocking involved (I am considering [based on theo's frustration] that perhaps all of my actions are actually roleblocking) then why were there not more kills on the nights that Phoebus was alive? Zindaras - you did not protect anyone n0, which was the night you received your action.
Who did you protect in later nights?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1138 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:19 am

Post by Skruffs »

Oh that's right, N0 was a kill less night. But we still got to take actions, it's just everyone was protected.
But if Phoebus was a serial killer - than that means that HE killed thesp - something someone else has already claimed responsibility for. Assuming nobody vigged and my action didn't kill Phoebus and mafia killed Phoebus, then the one-shot vigger must have been lying. There's too many assumptions in that theory, though. Maybe the one shot-vig on Thesp worked, maybe Phoebus attempted to kill Wizardcat that night, and maybe mafia killed Phoebus?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1139 (isolation #142) » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm hoping that eventually one of my actions will do something that can prove me. Not knowing what my actions do - or even if they do anything - is very frustrating, and Carbon Copy made a good point in saying that I am not cleared at all.

VOTE COUNT?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1142 (isolation #143) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah I doubted Phoebus was a vig.. the blue coloring suggests outsider of some sort. SK or Survivor.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1146 (isolation #144) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

Glork - would you prefer I protect ZIndaras protect you, or vice versa? It's likely that the last person in the chain (me or zindaras) will be killed since they have no protection. The last person should be the more likely scum, because they can't kill the middle person without drawing attention to themselves, and can't kill glork regardless. They also can't kill themselves. If I protect zindaras, would you please inspect him tonight? Just to assauge my suspicions that he may just be fake claiming in order to get me killed because he knows that I protected you last night. You know, standard stuff.

Mistef hasn't posted, so I'm willing to bet he is the one with the gift.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1158 (isolation #145) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Glork - are you sure? When I die, you are basically losing one of your investigations.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1163 (isolation #146) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

*sniff*
Okay, glork.
I will be targetting DGB tonight.
OH OH OH
IH! Do you have a gift?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1170 (isolation #147) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by Skruffs »

IH, Mistef claimed to only have a one-shot investigation, and he already claims to have used it on Glork. Either you just messed up, or, you didn't fully read your role.

Carbon Copy - You are helping direct the doctor, aren't you? And wouldn't you want the cop to investigate someone who he knows will be alive in the morning?

I was thinking while I was working outside, Why is glork more comfortable with a 'probably confirmed' person protecting him tonight than a person he has a cleared investigation on?
Why are both of these people so sure that I am a godfather?

Before the day ends I'd really like both Carbon Copy and Glork to post in detail why they think I am so likely to be a godfather. I voted Pooky three or four times yesterday, I have been suspicious of Theo since he double hammered Primate day two, etc, etc.
That, compared to Carbon Copy, who lurked all day yseterday, before finally getting invovled - right when pooky was close to being lynched - and then btiching about how his hammer was stolen, a hammer he never vocally said he intended to make anyways.

Something about Glork and Carbon Copy's interaction today is really fishy, and I feel like I am being shortsticked in this situation.

If Theo is lynched, and IS proven to be an actual vig, than I really *have* been roleblocking him. I personally have no idea what he will turn out to be. If he actually is a vig, than Glork is scum, and will try a really quick lynch tomorrow on Nai. I don't think this is the case, but I am putting this out here NOW because I doubt, even if Theo WAS a vig, that Carbon copy would protect me tonight, even if I was then confirmed by Theo's blockingness. He being Zindaras, I think he has too much outside-of-game hatred towards me to do anytin gthat would prolong my interaction inside of a game, regardless of our respective roles, and I can accept that. It just leaves me high and dry as the doctor that he fished out of me.

That was just something that's been stewing that I think should be put out there, hopefully to be picked up on later if I turn up dead and townie tomorrow. I don't want Glork of Carbon Copy to be mislynched because of this, but I really, from my perspective, like the way Carbon Copy is playing today, DESPITE that he is almost certainly cleared.

Anyways now my attention is on Ih's slip up. Do you have more than one inspection?

It's also on DGB,. who's been gone a whole lot and came back just to say she woudl be gone for longer.

MOD, Please consider replacements and/or vote counts. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1171 (isolation #148) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Carbon Copy - Please consider this - I have claimed the doctor's gift. I also have OTHER actions to be taken - and you don't. If I am scum, I can not kill Glork tonight because I would be instantly lynched as a liar for fake claiming doctor in the morning, so I can not and will not kill him tonight. Likewise, one of me and you has to be killed. You have no other claimed actions, I do. I also have an innocent investigation on me.

It really really makes more sense to protect me, knowing that if I am lying, and stupidly kill the person I am claiming to be protecting, that I will be lynched tomorrow. If only because I get two actions in one night, and one of them MIGHT be a role block, which could also, if used against mafia, protect YOU from getting killed, which is something you can NOT claim to offer to me.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1173 (isolation #149) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Nai, I thought you were more at risk of being lynched than everyone else - wasn't that a huge part of the arguments yesterday?
Or does that reset?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1175 (isolation #150) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

yeah, just ignore me. v.v
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1177 (isolation #151) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by Skruffs »

oh, lord...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1181 (isolation #152) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

Miztef wrote:omg, thats alot of posting.

Anyway, the flavor behind my investigation is such:

I am Socks, Bill Clinton's Cat.

Buddy the Dog took my place and I was really pissed off. So I spent my nights plotting revenege on said dog. When the dog dies, I get one investigation, representing that I don't waste my time on plotting revenge anymore, but on useful things.

I also was friends with Slippers, who I was a mason with.
That's the post.
For the record, Mistef strikes me as town in regards to his thoughts on Pooky, Theo, DGB, and Nai.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1182 (isolation #153) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

Miztef wrote:So, I have some really important information.

I got to investigate a person last night (one-shot ability). So I'll go right out and say

Glork is "Fred the Undercover Kitty". He is Pro-town.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1185 (isolation #154) » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okie dokie.
Well, I feel much better protecting a second cop.
This is odd, though.
Hmm.
I was thinking about targeting Glork with my random abilities, since Zindaras would be protecting him if one of them was actually vig. But if it is actually just RB, as I am starting to maybe think it is, then, there would be incontrovertible proof that I am actually a RB because there would be no letter in the morning. how ever, that would also stop Glork from investigating. So. That would be bad. However, I could target IH instead. I'm dead in the morning anyways, of course, at least if scum realize that the Godfather ploy isn't going to work against me, but, oh well.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1188 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

Glork, I'm surprised you and nai are ready to lynch. Theo will be lynched, but I'd rather know who to protect and/or target, first.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1189 (isolation #156) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

For the record, if I do die and turn up town, carbon is not also necessarily town, but at least you will feel bad for doubting your own results on me, glork.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1194 (isolation #157) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

THis is bizarree - somehow this game got dropped from my "Watch" list. :(

Someone got a gift, Nai, that person is just not claiming to have.
Apparently 2 of the 3 gifts have been doctor abilities, so maybe the third person got a doctor ability and is afraid to reveal that, or, they are scum and got a different gift and don't want to reveal it.

Glork - I'll probably wind up protecting you, because if Carbon Copy is fake claiming a doctor role, and is scum, you are left unprotected tonight. That, or I will protect IH, who is claiming to have multiple inspections, after all. I really am disappointed in your logic to trust an un-inspected claimed vanilla townie over an inspected claimed-joat, though, for future reference.

Nai - if you want to dicuss options, then why are you trying to lynch Theo so quickly?
Nai wrote:Because no one has listened to me when I've been pushing for her lynch since the beginning of day 3.

But we have an investigated scum. DGB can wait until tomorrow.

unvote, vote: Theo
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1201 (isolation #158) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Carbon Copy wrote:Skruffs's every post only furthers to strengthen my belief that he's scum.
Boy will you be surprised. Poor, delusional, hateful Zindaras.

CC wrote:He first basically put his choice in my hands, then when I told him to protect me, he switched to begging Glork, and now that Glork has also said that he should protect me, he's twisting around again and saying that he'll ignore his own promises and statements, basically saying that I'm going to die the coming night.
Added to this:
Carbon Copy wrote: This says enough. It is clearly in the best interests of the town to set up the best chain of protection it can. Skruffs is refusing to work for the best interests of the town. Therefore, he is scum.
response:
Skruffs wrote:But that's fine - You protect me tonight, and I will protect Glork. If Glork dies, lynch me in the morning. If I die, you get lynched in the morning. Potentially switch mine and your places.
I'm the one who suggested the chain. You ignored it. Here:
Skruffs wrote:Carbon Copy - you didn't acknowledge my chain of protections idea. Do you think that it is a bad idea or a good idea? I'm basically offering my throat to you by putting Glork's protection in either you or my's hands tonight. I would really like your opinion.
You demanded to be the one to be protected, in unfriendly terms. So I decided to ask glork who he trusts more. You are claiming to be cleared because you had an alt in the game, but, that's not definitive proof. IF I was both a scum and a town player, I would definitely sacrifice the town player to keep the scum alive - sacrifice the scum,a nd you lose the town player to. But that doesn't match up because this is Cartoon Cats mafia, not clone cats mafia, so unless the two of you were also some sort of mason-survivor buddies, it's extremely, extremely unlikely that you are scum. You are still ACTING very scummy, though, and you yourself are contesting Glork's investigation on me, saying that I am definitely a godfather, so apparently you do not automatically feel that things are exactly as they seem. So why are you bitching so much when another player attempts to keep his eyes open to all possibilities? Anyawys, that aside...
Skruffs wrote:Glork - would you prefer I protect ZIndaras protect you, or vice versa? It's likely that the last person in the chain (me or zindaras) will be killed since they have no protection. The last person should be the more likely scum, because they can't kill the middle person without drawing attention to themselves, and can't kill glork regardless. They also can't kill themselves. If I protect zindaras, would you please inspect him tonight? Just to assauge my suspicions that he may just be fake claiming in order to get me killed because he knows that I protected you last night. You know, standard stuff.
Glork indicated you were more useful to him than I was, so:
Skruffs wrote:Glork - are you sure? When I die, you are basically losing one of your investigations.
Again, he said that he would prefer you to be in the game.
So, that aside, let's go on:

Carboncopy wrote:Skruffs, if I am fake claiming a doc role and killing Glork, then I'm dead. Capiche? The game's lost. There's no such thing as a 5-player (including my alt) scumgroup.

To put my role on the same terms as a vanilla townie is just plain preposterous. I'm an alt. My real account
died and came up town
. For me to be scum, I'd have to be a death godfather with an alt attached.
So you are saying you are a CLEARED vanilla townie, whereas I am saying I am a blind joat, with an investigation on him, and thus SHOULD be cleared but the cop who investigated me himself doesn't seem to believe it. Which doesn't make sense, but, whatever. I have two actions a night, you have one. We're both 'cleared', and you think I'm scummy for doubting you, and you reserve the right to doubt me. It's all very heavy handed and asinine, don't you think?
Carbon Copy wrote:
The fact that Skruffs is announcing that he will not do what he himself announced he would do is extremely telling.
I asked Skruffs the following questions in 1124:
Carbon Copy wrote:1
Where's the breadcrumb?
When did you get your protective role? Why did you claim to have blocked Theo? 2
If you received a doc invention from DGB, then why did you ask
me
if my invention was pro-town? A doc role is pretty much as pro-town as you can get.

Bolded are two important and
unanswered
questions. Why important? Because they are clues that Skruffs is lying about his story. Skruffs did not breadcrumb. Skruffs did not wish to answer the second question because
the question doesn't make sense if he has a doc role himself
. The fact that he asked me a question that his own story infers he has the answer to says enough.
Zindaras, I did answer.
Here is my response to you asking about my breadcrumb, and the original breadcrumb, in that order.
Skruffs wrote:I also got a doctor role.
Which I breadcrumbed right in the beginning of the day. I prevented the KILLS.
Skruffs wrote:CC -
I would like to elaborate more on the possibility of preventing last night kills but I can't.

Also, Mistef claimed one-shot cop who knew about the existance of another player in the game (Phoebus, I think). That's according to my mental notes.
So you are completely wrong in yoru speculation number one.
As for number two, having received the gift, and comparing it to OTHER gifts - are you now doubting that I even received the gift at all? - I was trying to figure out if there was a pattern to the gifts that DGB sends out.
I actually brought this up, here, where it was promptly ignored:
CarbonCopy wrote: Here's an idea: I *definitely* have a doctor role. Carbon Copy ALSO apparently has a doctor's role. We both protected Glork, supposedly.
The only other person who seems to have gotten a role is THeo - who had a one-day double vote. I'm willing to bet that is from DGB.
I'm wanting to test a hypothesis that DGB's gifts help whoever receives them. Scum get double votes, townies get doctor abilities. This is based on the assumptions that Theo got his double vote from DGB, that Theo is scum, that I am telling the truth and am Town, and that Carbon Copy is telling hte truth and is town.
I'd like everyone to unvote Theo and then, one at a time, we all try to double vote. Whoever got DGB's gift last night isn't talking - so I'm willing to bet that whoever it is may be scum and doesn't want to be revealed.
You would have noticed, But I think you were maknig sure everyone knew that you intended to lynch Pookie but that it was stolen from you.
Carbon copy wrote: Now, let me take you on a tour throughout today and how Skruffs has tried to sight up night targets:
Skruffs, 1123 wrote:But that's fine - You protect me tonight, and I will protect Glork. If Glork dies, lynch me in the morning. If I die, you get lynched in the morning. Potentially switch mine and your places.
Oh, so you DID see that I was trying to protect power roles. Why have both doctors protect Glork (again) when one can protect the other? Yes, this is very scummy indeed.
Carbon copy wrote:
Skruffs, 1128 wrote:I am more than happy to target you with my doctor and you target glork tonight. Since I have a confirmed town on me by glork and you doubt I have the roleblocking ability (being a godfather and all that) - Glork should be able to query DGB tonight after a lynch on Theo today. I may be dead in the morning, but you won't be, and Glork won't be.
Are you cool with that?
Skruffs, 1136 wrote:You're not going to die. You're going to be protected. If Glork dies, you will be in trouble, though.
Skruffs, 1146 wrote:Glork - would you prefer I protect ZIndaras protect you, or vice versa? It's likely that the last person in the chain (me or zindaras) will be killed since they have no protection. The last person should be the more likely scum, because they can't kill the middle person without drawing attention to themselves, and can't kill glork regardless. They also can't kill themselves. If I protect zindaras, would you please inspect him tonight? Just to assauge my suspicions that he may just be fake claiming in order to get me killed because he knows that I protected you last night. You know, standard stuff.
(Also note how he's leading the Cop)
Skruffs, 1158 wrote:Glork - are you sure? When I die, you are basically losing one of your investigations.
Skruffs, 1163 wrote:*sniff*
Okay, glork.
Skruffs, 1171 wrote:Carbon Copy - Please consider this - I have claimed the doctor's gift. I also have OTHER actions to be taken - and you don't. If I am scum, I can not kill Glork tonight because I would be instantly lynched as a liar for fake claiming doctor in the morning, so I can not and will not kill him tonight. Likewise, one of me and you has to be killed. You have no other claimed actions, I do. I also have an innocent investigation on me.

It really really makes more sense to protect me, knowing that if I am lying, and stupidly kill the person I am claiming to be protecting, that I will be lynched tomorrow. If only because I get two actions in one night, and one of them MIGHT be a role block, which could also, if used against mafia, protect YOU from getting killed, which is something you can NOT claim to offer to me.
Skruffs, 1194 wrote:Glork - I'll probably wind up protecting you, because if Carbon Copy is fake claiming a doctor role, and is scum, you are left unprotected tonight. That, or I will protect IH, who is claiming to have multiple inspections, after all. I really am disappointed in your logic to trust an un-inspected claimed vanilla townie over an inspected claimed-joat, though, for future reference.
Skruffs continuously downplays my role-related innocence and continuously tries to invoke the innocent investigation to strengthen his own. Yet my alignment is clearly more confirmed than his. He appeals to emotion. He asks me what he should do. When I don't give him the answer he wants, he asks Glork what to do. When Glork doesn't give him the answer he wants, he backs out again and announces he will do what he wants, furthering his own scum-agenda.
I'm sorry that you don't want any scrutiny about your position in this game at all. Apparently "bastard mod" in the very beginning post means "bastard mod... except for when cc says it's not".
You yourself are trying to make this a false dilemma by saying that either I or YOU has to be scum, which is wrong.
I'm not surprised, though, because you immediately took Theo's claim that I had blocked him twice and went with the idea that I was fake claiming role blocking him EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT DO THAT to protect him, which makes no sense because with no kills it means that both vig and scum were blocked/prevented through a doctor. This was BEFORE I claiemd doctor, so apparently you've had a chip on your shoulder against me since the day started. Did I come into today with a chip on my shoulder? No. I didn't. And I still don't.

Glork, suggesting I am trying to get rid of the other doctor is idiotic. There are two claimed doctors and now, two claimed cops. As well as an inventor. You want Sole Protection for the rest of the game, and I am trying to keep things mixed up so that scum only really have ONE choice to make tonight. I'm really, really surprised at both your lack of cooperation/enthusiasm and in fact your OWN trying to direct power roles - something that CC has no problem accusing me of but uignoring about you.

I will protect one of Zindaras or IH tonight, and I will target one of DGB or Primate, unless THeo turns out to be scum, in which case I will target Glork, probably, and protect one of hte other two for sure.
Oh, wait, I know, I know, I know, if one of them dies I'll just claim I protected the other, right? IT's a 50/50 chance scum can avoid by killing me, sicne it is a known fact that there is no chance that the other doctor would want to protect me. Well how do you suggest protecting The other claimed cop? Or don't you want to?

Carbon Copy - How much are you willing to bet that I am scum?
If I am town, and are proved to be so, will you promise to do a favor, any favor I ask, for me?
There's no way I can just let such rampant, deluded cockiness go untested.

Hmm.

Side note, with two doctors, we could potentially just protect each other and lynch everyone else. Oh well, nevermind.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1202 (isolation #159) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Skruffs »

What I think is interesting is that Zindaras quoted things from me as an attack against me while effectively saying that I never said them in the first place. Please understand why you are ruffling my feathers, buddy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1204 (isolation #160) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

"No. It is either you or me who has to be the last in the chain of protection. That's the dilemma. I'm not saying it's either you or me who has to be scum. "

But don't you see?
"On one hand, we have the possibility of a godfather. On the other hand, we have the possibility of a death godfather with an alt (or double-alignment role, but in that case, I would never have bothered with a reread). "

and

Or how about "Or maybe we're both townies" - you are trying to make it one way or the other, or at least, until I turn up town, and then you will just say I was acting scummy and it was not a bad lynch, anyways.

"And, to be honest, you have not given me a speck of reason to trust your claim. I see absolutely nothing. What, you blocked Theo from killing? Yeah, right.
Theo couldn't kill to begin with.
All your claim did there was back up his Vig claim.
What do you know about Theo that suggests he can't kill?
In what way was my claim seemingly or overtly intended to back up his vig claim?
You seem to be insinuating that me and theo, as scum, decided to have Theo no-kill in an attempt to say that I roleblocked him as vig. Then me and theo would immediately bus each other the next day, with me also saying I protected glork...
That's the only way I can see that you would think I was trying to 'back up' his vig claim. Is there another way to look at that?

"Bastard modding, yes. But death godfathers with an alt are overdone. It's bastard modding to the extreme, and I seriously doubt you'll ever see the role, even with the most bastardly mods. On MS, bastard modding usually doesn't go a whole lot farther than Godfathers and Mason Traitors.

You want to raise the possibility of a death godfather with an alt, sure, I'll accept that. But I daresay that the chance of having a plain godfather is a lot higher than that of having a death godfather with an alt. "
I don't know where the term "death godfather" came frmo, but I don't think it was me. My suggestion was that you and zindaras formed some sort of siblings team, oen town, one scum. Taht was my suggestion. Go back and find the first use of "death godfather", which I am taking to mean "Shows up as godfather on death", which sounds like a cop-immune miller (?).

If I coined the phrase "death godfather", please point this out to me. Otherwise, don't try to pin that suggestion on me.

'Your targets were Phoebus (until he died), and afterwards Theo, right? You have stated on multiple occasions that you may have blocked Theo. That backs up his claim. "
I have stated that I targetted Theo. I have NO IDEA (meaning - no clue) what my targets did, if ANYTHING. Theo claimed to have vigged someone last night and accused me of blocking him. But if he actually mafiakilled Glork, and assumed I blocked him, and that's why it didn't go through, then that explains why he immediately voted me and said that I was framing him as a way to throw suspicion on to me. And I definitely DID NOT target Theo the night he claimed to have targetted Primate, but, since he actually killed someone else, that seems to have been explained away, now.

My theory that I may be a roleblocker is a Theory, and you would rather just say that I am scum fake-claiming blind joat and that I don't have any abilities at all apaprently. Fine, you do that. Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to figure out the puzzle that is this game.

Favor:
IF you are 100% sure I am scum, as you are pushing and saying, then it does not matter what the favor is, because I will turn up scum. So yes or no?
You have said nothing, at all, the entire game, that would give any indication that you thought I was town, which is why I am assuming you are 100% sure I am scum.

"No. Everyone wants you to protect me. You can say that the scum can avoid the 50/50 chance by killing you, but that says nothing about when you are scum. If you are scum, I daresay that there's a 100% chance that you just happened to protect the wrong guy.

Yes, the fact that IH has claimed an investigative role as well does change some things. However, I do not believe it warrants a change of plans. "
You and Glork =/= Everybody, despite that you seem to be playing the game as if that were the case.
To me, a claimed cop is a lot more important than a claimed doctor. IF scum want to kill one of you or IH, they'll have to deal with the 50/50 chance. I am not assumign anyone is anything until they turn up dead with their role revealed. I am pleased that you have no problem doing the exact opposite, but, whatever.

If glork investigates IH and IH investigates DGB, that will leave only you and Primate uninspected this game. I consider you and Primate the most likely to be town, although now with Theo's claiming to have vigegd Primate the night he didn't die, there's all sorts of WIFOM associated with his role.

OH MY GOD I'M TRYING TO LEAD THE COPS D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1205 (isolation #161) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

The favor would be You, Zindaras, for no less than sixty days, placing the below quote in your signature, on all accounts, on this website, immediately after I am revealed to be town.

"I'd rather play a game of Mafia with Skruffs than save a car full of kittens from drowning."
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1207 (isolation #162) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Theo, are you just waiting for the end or what?
Primate? You've been awful quiet, too.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1209 (isolation #163) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by Skruffs »

carbon copy is now avoiding the game entirely, because he doesn't want to put his money where his mouth is.
That's cool, he can wait for the hammer to take away his 'ability' to agree to my bet.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1211 (isolation #164) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

I still think that forcing everyone to try to double vote theo, one at a time, might reveal if someone actually did get a gift or not.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1213 (isolation #165) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:28 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Mod! We're going to need a lot of vote counts!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1215 (isolation #166) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Ha, thanks.
THe idea is we unvote between testings to keep Theo from getting too close to being lynched, but we need a modcoun before we can do that.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1217 (isolation #167) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

Mostly because Theo is the known scum, and if someone should be accidentally hammered, it should be him?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1218 (isolation #168) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:11 am

Post by Skruffs »

Carbon Copy wrote:
Wait, wait, lemme think.
Maybe it's the fact that he's scum. Because, you know, scum don't usually get a kill of their own on top of the group's kill.
That's not what I said. And that's not what you said.
Here's what you said:
"And, to be honest, you have not given me a speck of reason to trust your claim. I see absolutely nothing. What, you blocked Theo from killing?
Yeah, right. Theo couldn't kill to begin with
. All your claim did there was back up his Vig claim.
vs
Zin wrote:
In what way was my claim seemingly or overtly intended to back up his vig claim?
Because a Vig who fails to kill so many nights in a row tends to look fairly suspicious.
For all we know, Theo *has* been killing though, just not the people he claims to be targeting. Or at least attempting to - I am not trying to say that Theo tried to vig DGB and I stopped him. It is far far more likely that he attempted to kill Glork and I protected Glorf. Well, and you protected Glorf. I know I protected him, I trust that you did, too. The alternative is that you are scum fake claiming a doctor's role or something, but, I'm not going to consider that, anymore. While I personally don't like being accused for having the same gift you have, and the way you are going about it seems too flagrant to be town, you do have the benefit of being 'cleared' in any but the most bastardly modded games. I do not, despite having a cop investigation on me. Doest hat make you happy? Continuing on..
Zin wrote: Your targets were Phoebus (until he died), and afterwards Theo, right? You have stated on multiple occasions that you may have blocked Theo. That backs up his claim.
You seem to be insinuating that me and theo, as scum, decided to have Theo no-kill in an attempt to say that I roleblocked him as vig.
Note how Skruffs again completely misrepresents what I'm saying. I'm saying that you are not a Blind JoaT and that you don't have a roleblocking ability. I'm also saying that Theo isn't a Vig and doesn't have an extra kill.
But you said earlier that Theo *Can't* *kill*, which is why I was confused about what you think is actually going on. HA! You said "misrepresents". So I am not a blind joat. With that being out in the open, what would be the point of me sayign that I was? What are you really getting at? You are saying stuff and then trying to shut down conversation when I ask for clarification.
Zin wrote:
Then me and theo would immediately bus each other the next day, with me also saying I protected glork...
That's the only way I can see that you would think I was trying to 'back up' his vig claim. Is there another way to look at that?
You never intended to claim you protected Glork. You intended for him to die. You thought something else had happened and tried to claim responsibility for Glork's survival, thereby putting your hand into my little mouse trap, which snapped shut nicely.

And now I'm going to eat you. ^_^
Odd. I'm a bigger kitty than you are, Zindaras. SO you don't think I received the doctor's gift at all? Even though I claimed to have received a gift the day before - even saying that I thought that the gift probably made DGB more likely to be town? Even being fossed by you for trying to figure out if your gift was more helpful to one side or another? All of that... was that all just scummy breadcrumbing? Or... is it possible.. that you are wrong? *gives Carbon Copy a chair to sit down on* Think about it.
Zin wrote:
I don't know where the term "death godfather" came frmo, but I don't think it was me. My suggestion was that you and zindaras formed some sort of siblings team, oen town, one scum. Taht was my suggestion. Go back and find the first use of "death godfather", which I am taking to mean "Shows up as godfather on death", which sounds like a cop-immune miller (?).
Death godfather means "Shows up as town upon death while really scum". Just like death miller means "Shows up as scum upon death while really town." rather than "Shows up as miller upon death."

And, seriously, a role which always wins the game? Yeah, I was going to really do my best with
that
role.
Interseting, you actually didn't say that wasn't the case, you just was sarcastic about my suggestion of it. There are siblings roles where one sibling is a good guy, one is a bad guy. It is entirely possible that these two sibling roles could have survived if they made it to the end two, regardless of their alignments (blood thicker than water and all that). Nobody else has any interest in commenting or thinking about it, so I will drop it, but the suggestion is a valid one, wether it is true or not. And I don't think I suggested that you were a town-miller mafia. That's actually kind of the opposite of what I would expect.
Zin wrote:
I have stated that I targetted Theo. I have NO IDEA (meaning - no clue) what my targets did, if ANYTHING. Theo claimed to have vigged someone last night and accused me of blocking him. But if he actually mafiakilled Glork, and assumed I blocked him, and that's why it didn't go through, then that explains why he immediately voted me and said that I was framing him as a way to throw suspicion on to me. And I definitely DID NOT target Theo the night he claimed to have targetted Primate, but, since he actually killed someone else, that seems to have been explained away, now.
Theo never killed anyone. Nai claimed responsibility for the only kill in the entire game that is not explained as Mafia kill. Your claim backs up his claim because, this way, he can get away with not killing anyone.
I was inferring that since we know he is mafia, he did the mafia kills.. come on, work with me here. You can read that far into my posts. Why would you assume I meant that THeo had the ability to additionally kill or vig-kill? This is just bizarre.
Zin wrote:
My theory that I may be a roleblocker is a Theory, and you would rather just say that I am scum fake-claiming blind joat and that I don't have any abilities at all apaprently. Fine, you do that. Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to figure out the puzzle that is this game.
Note: Skruffs completely ignores my point. Instead, he simply states I'm being useless and that he is trying to figure out the game.

I don't give a mouse about the game (though I guess I really just flat-out don't give mice. I eat them instead). It is
far
more important to figure out who the scum are, and that's what I'm doing.
What point did I ignore? When did I say you were useless? I believe that part of my post was acknowledging that you were going to harp on me for the rest of the game. It's unfortunate, because if I do die, and turn up town, nobody will be able to hold you accountable for it, nor will they want to, bu that's the way the game is set up, and that's fine. Meanwhile, there are a lot of loose ends, pieces of yarn if you will, and following them will helpfully lead to scum, rather than just proudly climbing on top of my head and claiming it for Kittenland.
Zin wrote:
You and Glork =/= Everybody, despite that you seem to be playing the game as if that were the case.
Primate wrote:Btw, on reading, I pretty much agree with Glork on most things and Zindie on pretty much everything.
Nai, Goofy, nor IH have said anything about it, as far as I can tell (and I personally take their silence as an agreement with what we're telling you to do). I daresay, however, that the insistence of the three people most confirmed as town (Glork due to several scum investigations and Miztef's investigation on him, Primate due to his death and me due to my death) would be a rather convincing thing.
So you do count Mistef's investigation as valid? However, GLork investigation on me is valid. Okay. :)
Primate, Goofy, and Theo have pretty much abandoned the game at this point. It's nice that you pulled up one of PRimate's two posts today to use to refute my point but Nai and IH have posted a LOT more than the rest of them combined, and you're just ignoring them because they aren't cleared, even though you are using one of their investigations as paert of the reasoning why Glork is cleared. (right :D)
Zindaras wrote:
To me, a claimed cop is a lot more important than a claimed doctor. IF scum want to kill one of you or IH, they'll have to deal with the 50/50 chance. I am not assumign anyone is anything until they turn up dead with their role revealed. I am pleased that you have no problem doing the exact opposite, but, whatever.
Glork is a claimed Cop. A claimed Cop who has led us to the death of one scum and very likely to the death of another soon. IH is a claimed rolecop who has led us to...uh, thinking Glork is town? I daresay that the continued existence of Glork is far more important to us than the continued existence of IH. For that purpose, it is quite simply the optimal play to protect me, as that'll buy Glork another night, and, if IH dies and comes up town, it'll finally completely confirm him.
But Glork is already confirmed - and IH pointed out (as mistef) his investigation on Glork yesterday, during the Pooky debate, and voted along side Glork against Pooky based entirely on his vote. Didn't he? Yes he did. I would say the continued existance of two cops is FAR mroe important than the continued existance of either doctor. And if you do die tonight, then at least we still have two results in the morning, and the game MIGHT be over, which means glork won't even have to worry about anything tomorrow night, anyways.

It's entirely possible that IH is fake-claiming his way around, but regardless of who I protect, you are protecting Glork, so Glork is safe. If you die, I will protect him the night after - and if Glork dies that night, then I get lynched, as scum, which means his investigation (if he dies) is nto needed anyways. Relax.
Zindaras wrote:
Skruffs wrote:The favor would be You, Zindaras, for no less than sixty days, placing the below quote in your signature, on all accounts, on this website, immediately after I am revealed to be town.

"I'd rather play a game of Mafia with Skruffs than save a car full of kittens from drowning."
I see no point in doing something that has nothing to do with this game.
Then I revoke your tiger membership and force enroll you into the Mafia Yellow-Bellied Chicken Club. BU-GOCK!

It would have a lot to do with this game. It would tell me that you are honestly pro-town and just completely sure that I am scum, rather than some possible mafia just trying to get someone killed. You are balking though, which points a lot mroe to the latter than the former.

[/quote]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1219 (isolation #169) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

MOD: MOAR ATTENTION PLZ

Also, I would like it everyone called him Chicken Zkindaras from now on.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1220 (isolation #170) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

I just realized something..
'Pooky", in the comic strip, is Garfield's teddy bear. >.<
Pooky, in this game, was garfield. I wonder if roles were not-randomly assigned?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1224 (isolation #171) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by Skruffs »

now *that* is interesting.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1225 (isolation #172) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:41 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Under the pretense that Zindaras' vote(s) didn't go through..
Vote : Skruffs

Mod, if Zindaras' vote(s) DID go through, and were just missed, please do not count mine, I do not want to put myself within lynching range.
I am checking to see if I am unvotable today, is why.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1228 (isolation #173) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:55 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay, Carbon Copy only has one vote.

VOTE: IH, VOTE : IH

IH doesn't have any votes on him, and this will at least prove I did not receive that kind of gift last night.

Again, the reasoning of this is, Theo, who is 99% scum due to glork's investigation on him, received a gift to double vote a day or two ago (he used it to hammer primate)
Zindaras and myself, who are both townie either through role or through cop investigation (Let's just assume I'm not a godfather), both have received the ability to protect at night.

Nobody has claimed to receive a gift last night.

It is possible, that DGB gives out roles that are beneficial to the people who receive them. So, scum can get a double vote, townie can receive a doctor role.
Nobody has claimed to receive a gift which makes me think that maybe they received a double voted, which is why they are keeping quiet. If everyone votes twice, and someone with a double voet is found out, it is likely that player is scum. THat's the theory. And if it's wrong, then, it is wrong, but since hte double vote only lasts one day...

After a vote count goes up, I'll unvote IH. I would prefer everyone to vote themselves, and to unvote after it's confirmed that they didn't vote.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1234 (isolation #174) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:52 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Nai...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1237 (isolation #175) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:38 am

Post by Skruffs »

Nai, glork, primate, ih:
unvote

Please help disprove a theory by double voting someone with no votes.

Carbon copy... them not saying i should protect you does not mean that i should assume they want me to protect you. And if you are trying to say theo wants me to protect you, not's'not making sense.

Nai- you can be suspicious all you want, but, nobody here is saying theo should not be lynched, not the way people were saying pooky should not be lynched. Relax, it's'a game, and it's'going fine.

With two cops, it think it would be best, not to direct them, but at least to maximize their usefullness.

Inspected players:
Glork,
Skruffs

'Cleared players':
Carbon copy
Primate

'About to be dead players':
Theopor_Cod

Remaining players:
IH
Nai
DrippingGoofball

Personally i think it makes the most sense (since ih can't be trusted to inspect himself) for glork to inspect ih and ih to inspect DGB. If both come up clear, nai can be lynched instead, and if that doesnt solve it, primate may be looked at. I'm pretty sure it's'one of IH or DGB, though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1244 (isolation #176) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

Ih, can you confirm that you received both role name and alignment?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1247 (isolation #177) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Primate:
Money can't buy you happiness, Primate, nor can it buy you a double vote (except in Ohio).

Even if you think it's pointless, and especially so, can you just prove it? :)

Glork: I always reserve the right to defend myself against arrogance.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1251 (isolation #178) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by Skruffs »

???
So wait, I'm supposed to assume there was more to Massive's role than he - or you - revealed? Do *you* know more about Massive and aren't sharing? Come on, you can't say I'm scummy for not knowing something you know. :P Besides, I thought DGB claimed to have the gift giving ability logn before it was known that massive's ability was. If massive gave theo a double vote, why didn't he just say so? If he had given Theo a double vote that night, would he still have been able to give you an extra life?

Nai:
I don't think you are scum, to be honest. Regardless of your 'to lynch' situation, I think you acted pretty pro town regarding Pooky yesterday.

In penitence for saying that Massive didn't buy a double vote, I looked at the two posts where Theo and massive talk about it:
theopor_COD wrote: Double Vote today only, someone passed it on to me, heck knows why, would you rather I didn't reveal it and waste a potential vote, for all I know someone else will get the double vote tomorrow or had it yesterday and didn't announce it and it's 6 to lynch not 1 so need to panic.
massive wrote: Can we have a vote count to confirm theopor's double-vote? Because that's definitively odd. If he's got a double-vote that he can position where he wants, that's a remarkable set of doubled abilities we've got going on here.

(albeit done creatively)

I could be persuaded to vote for DrippingGoofball if the double-vote thing pans out.

and while I was fishing, I found...
theopor_COD wrote:
Miztef wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:
Primate wrote:You're naive if you think anyone other than a vig is going to take away a life, and if we had a vig, it would have happened
last
night.
Thing is you should have lost a life, infact I'm not sure why you didn't.
interesting, why do you say this? When should he have lost a life?
Why because I targeted him last night to test his claim therefore he should have lost a life last night, unless he was protected or roles were somehow swapped by a bus driver kinda character or he's lieing out of his teeth and has actually lost a life.
Which, I'm not sure I know WHAT it means, but it should mean something.

Theo has mentioned several times this game that there must be some sort of a bus driver manipulating night actions. He's scum, so he can't be held to that, but he could have been breadcrumbing, or something. We'll see when he dies.

*checks off Nai and Glork from the list* that leaves...DGB and Primate.

Carbon, can you unvote me now, so that other people can safely double voet me without risk of letting Theo hammer? :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1259 (isolation #179) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:31 pm

Post by Skruffs »

DGB - Carbon copy has unvoted. Could you try double voting me?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1260 (isolation #180) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1269 (isolation #181) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

I would like to note that even if town is superpowered, we have a bunch of vote-drawing roles. Look to primate day two and zindaras day one. THey were lynched based on their claims, not really on their behavior. Nai, you have abilities but you are weakened by them - I have abilities but I don't know what (if anything) they do, and glork's target target is mostly announced during the day. IH's abilities didn't start up until another player died. Primate relied on another player for his abilities.
So while it may seem over balanced, there are a lot of gimmicks involved, too. Nobody seems to have a straight up vanilla role, but everyone's role seems to be flexible. Of course one of the above examples has to be wrong because there's another scum involved, but...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1271 (isolation #182) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:38 am

Post by Skruffs »

The only gifts that have supposedly been given out are doc protects and double votes. IH claimed to be a one shot, but apparently was not - but regardless, the investigations he has was not received from DGB - but, primate has insinuated that they could be from massive (he's hesitated from explaining that any further than the insinuation, though)

Nai, DGB has not claimed to have any idea what gift she is giving. The biggest problem with her claim is that she also doesn't seem to have any real degree of accuracy in targeting people.

VOTE COUNT
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1277 (isolation #183) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I have no reason to think Theo had a day kill. It was discussed that we should talk things through before we lynchde him, since we have a claimed scum.

Glork is reading me completely wrong, and misconstruing things. I do not like it at all. He's probably town, yes - even has an investigation on him - but he's still wrong about a few points.

"The way he tried to talk me out of making Zindaras the middle of the protection chain is extremely suspect,"
"have been his attempts to deflect time, attention, votes, and just about everything from Theo. "
Show me where I did this? you are not the first person to say I am tryign to keep Theo from being lynched - if I'm not mistaken, Nai was the first person.
Theo is a done deal - Have I insinuated, at any time, that anyone other than him should be lynched? No. And I kinda am getting irritated that everyone is using me as their punching boy. I got a doctor role, but so did Carbon copy, so, obviously, only Carbon Copy is telling the truth.
I got a innocent on me, so , obviously, I must be a godfather.
And I have a role that does things, that I'm not aware of - as does DGB, but only DGB's is feasible.

It really pisses me off.

And Glork - you can just go bite a rock. If you are about to be daykilled, then I am going to protect IH tonight. Otherwise you are settnig Carbon copy up for a misprotection. I see no reason to protect a claimed doctor that thinks I am scum, over a claimed role-cop who, if nothing else, may repay me by investigatnig me and seeing that I am, in fact, Data's Cat. Unless, of course, you think I'm a Godfather not only to regular investigations but to role investigations, too. Oh wait, *I* am tryign to direct power roles!!! EVIL ME!!! You just doing it, that's okay, because... well, you're Glork, I guess. Whatever.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1278 (isolation #184) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:34 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm going to protect IH and 'thingie' DGB tonight. Carbon Copy can do whatever he wants. He has been saying I'm scum all game, but balked when I called his bluff, so I am unimpressed with his character. I'll do what I think is best for town, and I reserve the right to rub it in your faces when I die and come up town.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1279 (isolation #185) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Also Note: THeo tried to do the daykill thing right after DGB voted me and before the vote count could be posted. Protection?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1283 (isolation #186) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by Skruffs »

So me saying
"Hey glork, just take my word that I haven't lied about anything", probably doesn't mean anything to you, does it. :P

I am not "capiche" with you, Glork. You are being belligerent.
If you are actually being daykilled, then If Carbon Copy promises to protect IH, I will protect Carbon Copy. This means scum has to kill me, DGB, or Primate. Whoever the last scum is, Primate is really the only normal choice, so IH targets DGB. The next day we have me, carbon, nai, dgb, and ih. If IH is fake claiming, (because he'll have to have a guilty on DGB to have any chance), we find out after we mislynch her, and he kills me, and he is lynched by nai and carbon the last day. If he gets an innocent on DGB, then Nai has to be lynched, with the same consequences.

Of course, if you are not actually being dayklilled, something else entirely shoudl be done, but I still think IH should not be allowed to weaslel out of coming up with a real investigation, if he is fake claiming.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1290 (isolation #187) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Glork - Fred the Undercover Kitty
Primate - "Little Nicky"
Nai - Lewis the Cat, a feline from Connecticut
Skruffs - Data's Cat from Star Trek, Next Generations.
DGB - Tuffy the Sleeping Stunt Cat
Theo -
scum
Simon, the ship's cat from HMS Amethyst during the 1950s
IH - Socks, Bill Clinton's Cat.
Carbon Copy - The first clone of Rainbow, the first cloned cat.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1293 (isolation #188) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Waaait.
Why is Theo at 4, -3??
I mean, don't wait, lynch the sun of a bitch (After Carbon confirms)

Glork - you're not dying, so CC should protect you, right?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1299 (isolation #189) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

carbon copy
THREE DIMENSIONAL vs TWO DIMENSIONAL
WE'VE DISCUSSED THIS

I didn't ask you to do something outright, I said, "Are you so sure you are scum that you will do something for me if I am not " You said "MAybe" I said what it is - a harmless prank, and one I have previously done for you, myself, in another game, and you said "Ummm, no".....

Glork - what do you think of CC's refusal to acknowledge your asking for chain of protection?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1303 (isolation #190) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

Primate- regarding the 'massive buying roles' - which i am no longer saying isnt true, now that it's' been explained - do you think he'd'be able to both 'dispense gifts' and give you extra lives?

Glork- IH has claimed a more useful role than carbon copy has. You yourself say you believe he's'a cop. We have role names from everyone, so there is no reason not to protect him. Likewise, carbon copy hasn't confirmed he will protect ih. Ih needs to be protected more than carbon does - i would feel like crap if i was forced to protect cc, and he decides to protect a non cop, or something, and ih gets killed.

Fine, i'll protect carbon copy, but i'm hoping he sees this post and protects IH. Playing wifom with scum is nice and all except when it is with the only way (presumably) we have to figure out who is fake claiming, and IH is my last chance to get out from this millerness town has labelled me with.

And glork, it's'possible there is a godfather but it's'also possible there is not.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1304 (isolation #191) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:34 am

Post by Skruffs »

Last note:
The first time i targetted, i got an inspection on myself. That was never accounted for.
If there is a mafia redirector, i will be peeved.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1306 (isolation #192) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:07 am

Post by Skruffs »

I dont get why you think protecting cc is more important than, say, protecting yourself.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1307 (isolation #193) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Also, mistef didnt get inspections until someone else died. He was also a mason with someone, i think.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1310 (isolation #194) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

Theo, i'm glad you are at least enjoying yourself.
Any other wifomish things you want to say?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1316 (isolation #195) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Dgb, might as well try to give it to nai... I don't know if you even can give another one to me or cc. Do you?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1318 (isolation #196) » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:30 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hmm.
If massive was buying gifts, then dgb is lying or a quack inventor. But if i am scum fake claiming to have received a doctor's role and used it on glork last night, then dgb is town and thus isn't lying about being the inventor. The massive-as-inventor only holds water, then, if i am town and/or dgb is a quack. Am i correct in saying this?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1326 (isolation #197) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by Skruffs »

CC, Nai, neither of your posts seem to be at all based in reality.

Nai - How does "You might as well give it to Nai" mean "Give it to me"???

CC - what did you win? A brand new car? I really don't have much of an opinion of you at the moment. You're spineless. So I don't care 'if you won'. As for the win conditions, what am I right about? How am I right about pointing you to the MOD'S POST about there being "two dimensional felines" coming to kill "Real cats"? Or are you saying that I claimed "a character" rather then "A real cat"? Elaborate yourself, rather than spewing unintelligible gibberish.

Also, I seem to remember saying something along the lines of "Zindaras is awesome and shouldn't be killed" after you guilt tripped me for helping you get lynched in Meadows of Sorrow or the mislynch in double headed or whatever. You don't remember that? Sad. I do. I guess it actually meant something to me.

Again, CC - My decision has already been made, and it was made on my own appeal. I've brought up that I somehow got an inspection on myself night one (Something I said when I first claimed), which makes me wary of a redirector, but if there is only one scum left, they can presumably only kill OR redirect, so I'm not that worried tonight. Okie dokie? Does that make you feel better? *pat pat*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1329 (isolation #198) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

Oh for goodness sake... SLippers the cat was a real cat, but I only saw him on the TV screen, obviously he's 2D too... I can't believe you actually WENT there, CC.

"But a group of two-dimentional felines are trying to get all of the real
cats out of the town in order to make animated/cartoon cats Minto's
favorite pet. "

Star Wars Next Generation is live action. My cat is NOT ANIMATED.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1331 (isolation #199) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

NOT ANIMATED.

NOT A CARTOON.

If you wanted to try and make my claim less realistic, you should take Nai's suggestion of heathcliff having a gang of felines to do his bidding. But even that suggests that I am not lying about my role as joat, just the blind part. I guess i could be a godfather joat, under that theory...
Yes, that's a much better, thought out theory than yours.

Also, you ceded that you think I might be town by changing the parameters of the bet to reflect a less invasive, less embarassing consequence. If I'm 100% scum, as you say, it doesn't matter what the conditions are because, of course, you won't lose.

DGB, do you mind if i target you tonight?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”