remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Friends of the computer, traitors, friend computer, greetings.
The Central Scrutinizer wrote:All I can say for sure is that Maz Medias did not target Sefer last night... whatever good that does.
eh ehrm....

WHAT?

This is not a protown statement.

If I didn't have to be up in 5 hours, there might be more. But...

That's not a protown statement. At all, so...

I repeat. WHAT?
Now, life is civilized. Once there was a city, barbaric in its ways. Yet, they were an empire. But even before that, they were two brothers. They fought. Remus said ow, and it all began.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:39 am

Post by remussaidow »

yes, which means you're admitting to either being a powerrole or a scum. That's not protown.
Now, life is civilized. Once there was a city, barbaric in its ways. Yet, they were an empire. But even before that, they were two brothers. They fought. Remus said ow, and it all began.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:18 am

Post by remussaidow »

and what makes you think I haven't read the entire thread?

Leave the adhom attacks out of it, there are hygeine, and happiness officers to reprimand you for that. I am well aware of everything that's gone on. I'm attacking you because you aren't acting in the overall towns best interest- town being whoever the uniformed minority is, not whatever the computer thinks it is.

I am sure what the scum are, if not who. What the scum are are the informed minority trying to prevail against the uniformed minority. You are acting both informed and against the interest of the town. I presented this, and gave you a chance to resond. Your failure/refusal to do so, as I see it, result in a
vote: the central scrutinizer

care to respond now, following the confines of the game and not being a douche.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:33 am

Post by remussaidow »

sorry guys, surprise bought of probable unpostability
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:08 am

Post by remussaidow »

(1) can we have a votecount

(2) TCS, you outright claimed power. As a powerrole, and a townie, if you are a townie (which I do not think likely) then you should try to keep your role a secret and use it to the best interest of the town. Shouting kill me tonight, which is what you just did, isn't helpful. As a matter of fact, it is very unhelpful to the town.

(3) Also, you claim that Maz is innocent based on your actions, when all your actions prove is that either you are a liar, you are scum trying to protect your scumbuddy, or that Maz, if he is scum, did not make the kill last night.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:09 am

Post by remussaidow »

and since people do not seem to be happy:

Two irish guys walk out of a bar.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:01 am

Post by remussaidow »

well, see now. The ability your role generates is to get a suspected scum to shoot himself. You don't have that ability anymore, unless you get a lucky guess tonight.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:18 am

Post by remussaidow »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:From 305:

My role PM explicitly says I'm on the side of friend computer.

Also, if I go, please vig/lynch Sarcastro and Peter Venkman for their willful lack of sense.
willful lack of sense?

They aren't the ones saying that if they're thought scum, everyone who thinks that is an idiot. That doesn't make sense at all
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:28 am

Post by remussaidow »

wow...
um, guys...

Game's need participation to be played.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:58 am

Post by remussaidow »

especially when the dealine appears to be wednesday (as that is 7 half days from time of message) and your moving of your vote jeopardizes our lynch of tcs, whome you've also stated to be suspected scum.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:52 am

Post by remussaidow »

oh, I realize that you are indeed very scummy in your claim. I also think any of my further speculation on this should not be discussed yet, and that you are not the right lynch for today.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by remussaidow »

I think he is a good pick, just not yet.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:58 am

Post by remussaidow »

no, but he as good as told the scum to target him because if he lives, town wins.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by remussaidow »

well, slick, if you noticed, I'm a proponent of him being left alive for today, and you being lynched. Pay attention.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:29 am

Post by remussaidow »

theres only so much a few people can do when the rest don't want to. not everyone is on my shitlist, but most are.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:16 am

Post by remussaidow »

The Fonz wrote:Is it just me, or does Peter-I-Venks-1 look like a fake name to anyone else?
I do agree that that name looks faked to me.
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Sorry about the abscense guys. There was a reason, but it doesn't matter for here. I'll try to catch up in the next couple of days.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”