ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:06 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Estes wrote:Nobody is really saying anything too scumish at the moment except for earwig's suspicious post. I'm gonna hold off on voting for him at the moment though. I don't want to accidentally start the bandwagon.
Start the bandwagon? He's got 4 votes (well, 3 when you posted that). It's already been put in motion.

I would vote for Earwig, but it's way too early to put someone at L-1, so I'm going to
unvote, Vote: Estes

I didn't like that last post you made. You seemed way too cautious about not wanting to be on that bandwagon.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

I didn't vote you because you didn't jump on the bandwagon. It would be a tad hypocritcal if that was my reason.

But you were going "I don't want to accidently start the bandwagon" when a bandwagon was already started. You just sounded overly cautious.

I still think Earwig is more suspicious than you, but he has enough votes on him without him having a chance to respond, and voting for you is better than keeping my random vote.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:45 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

After Earwig apologized and unvoted after being confronted by Off the Mark, ZeekLTK said:
ZeekLTK wrote:However that's very shady to unvote just because it was the third vote and apologize...

unvote Estes

vote earwig
to which Off the Mark responded with:
Off the Mark wrote:Agreed, he backed off way too fast. Seems paranoid.
Alright. Let's look at your very next post:
Off the Mark wrote:FOS: DeanWinchester and ZeekLTK for being a little too eager to jump on the bandwagon. Zeek characterized Earwig's actions as "very shady" which I think is an overstatement. (I would call it a little odd, but totally understandable for a fairly new player) And Dean said "seems like a newb scum slip" which I think is jumping to conclusions a bit.
Uh...what? Now you don't agree with him. Pretty quick change of heart.

Speaking of DeanWinchester, you're acting pretty suspicious as well. In addition to putting words in Estes' mouth, which has already been commented on, your last 5 posts have pretty much dealt with nothing else other than that, which isn't helpful at all.

Well, I still think Off the Mark is town. Aggressive town, but town nonetheless. I'm curious as to why your opinion of ZeekLTK's post changed so quickly though.

I'm less sure about DeanWinchester, though. I think you should start posting about other people.

For right now, though, I'm going to leave my vote where it is.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

As for my thoughts on Earwig, I'm tempted to believe him. It was his first post of the game, he just picked something out that was kind of suspicious and voted. Heck, the person leading the vote charge against him (Off the Mark) didn't notice J-man was at L-3 until his second post after Earwig posted. I don't like the whole thing with him apologizing, so I'm still a little suspicious.
ryan wrote:
ChaosOmega wrote:I still think Earwig is more suspicious than you, but he has enough votes on him without him having a chance to respond, and voting for you is better than keeping my random vote.
HUH? Why is voting somebody better than keeping a random? State a case on somebody and than follow through with a vote. Do you believe both to be scum? If so is it really a random vote?
State a case on somebody and than follow through with a vote. Do you mean like this?
ChaosOmega wrote:I'm going to unvote, Vote: Estes

I didn't like that last post you made. You seemed way too cautious about not wanting to be on that bandwagon.
and
ChaosOmega wrote:But you were going "I don't want to accidently start the bandwagon" when a bandwagon was already started. You just sounded overly cautious.
Granted, it wasn't a very strong case because we were only 3 pages into the game, but I made a case. You just conveniently forgot to quote that.

Also, ZeekLTK is acting pretty suspicious, first with the whole proclaiming my post was huge and wondering why nobody saw it when Off the Mark already addressed it. It could be a scum tell, but it could just be you not reading up fully. However, your post I find more suspicious.
ZeekLTK wrote:What's IGMEOY mean?
My problem with it was that he is immediately making scum buddy connections in the early game, and he accused us with a confident attitude.
Let's look at what happened: there was bandwagon against j-man in which you and earwig took part in, and then you called people out for doing the same thing the two of you did against j-man.

I think that the only reason you voted earwig was because you saw the bandwagon on j-man was going nowhere and earwig had made a stupid move by following your vote and trying to claim it was random when it wasn't. Then you got scared that all of a sudden people were voting for earwig, and you didn't want your mafia buddy to get lynched, so you tried to attack the people voting for him.

It's clear that you are mafia.
Jump to conclusions much? Well, I don't mind the argument so much as I mind the "It's clear that you are mafia.". No it's not.

The problem I have with this is that I find Estes suspicious, and you and Estes were real buddy-buddy in the first few pages. I can't see 2 scum doing that. Well, Estes hasn't really posted anything else suspicious, mainly because he hasn't posted much useful information since then.

unvote, vote ZeekLTK

And ryan, why do you think ZeekLTK is town? Other than this argument:
ryan wrote:As far as Zeek is concerned, I believe he's made valid arguments so far, called out scummy behavior and played pro town. Granted, we are only 5 pages in so that can change, but so far I haven't seen anything scummy, so I put him in the town slot so far.
Are we reading the same game? Up until that post, he's random voted, talked about a miscount, voted for Earwig when it was the hip thing to do, questioned the existence of a bandwagon, and assuredly accused someone of being mafia without much proof, which he has a habit of doing. So really, why do think he's town?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Well that's interesting. I think it's a little early to start claiming roles, though. So J-man's a cop, and he investigated Gatorguy91 and got a guilty.

Well, Gatorguy91 never really pinged my scumdar, but he never really pinged any radar at all. Looking back through his posts, most of them are short and asking for people to respond, not really putting forward much analysis himself.

unvote, vote Gatorguy91

I'm not entirely sold on you being a cop. But I agree that Gatorguy91 needs to post more content.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

unvote

Too many sanity issues to be sure of Gatorguy91 being scum. Although your response to his claim was very OMGUSy, I don't know if that's a town tell or scum tell.

Oh, and can we please let the semantics issue drop? He claimed cop, he got a guilty, he wanted to kill who he investigated. I really don't think it's as big of a deal as some people are making it out to be.

Anyways, some stuff that happened since I last posted:
ZeekLTK wrote:I don't see how you can think I am lying about being a Miller. Of all the roles to claim why would someone pick that?
With the way you're playing, maybe you thought, "If I claim miller, that'll explain why they get a guilty result when they investigate me." Seriously. Let's look through the rest of your post.
ZeekLTK wrote:Here is the simple equation:

Me as guilty + Gatorguy as guilty = Gatorguy is mafia and j-man is the real cop
Me as innocent + Gatorguy as guilty = Gatorguy is a town and j-man is an insane cop
Are you just discounting the possibility here that J-man is scum? I'm not saying it's probable, but it's possible.
ZeekLTK wrote:Then, if Gatorguy isn't mafia, we saved a townie and can look at all the people who were trying to lynch him the first day (like Off The Mark) and find our mafia there. And if he is mafia, well, we can lynch him!
Yeah, I'd be pretty suspicious of people wanting to lynch people who turned up guilty in an investigation too.
ZeekLTK wrote:However, what do you guys think about a no lynch?
No. That's what I think about it. As Off the Mark explained, with 2 kills a night, things can go south really quick, even if we don't lynch today.

Oh, and I'm not a big fan of your last post either, which says insane cops aren't real cops. >_>

Sorin, your last post was really...wishy-washy. I don't know if that's the best way to describe it, but you just go through a few posts and go "Yeah, I agree", "I think you're right", "Yeah, this sounds suspicious". It was all just rehashes of other comments.

DeanWinchester, you just haven't posted much at all.
vote DeanWinchester

The vote would definitely be on Zeek, if not for the fact that we need him to test J-man's sanity. Speaking of which, Zeek, stop stalling and tell us your character and episode number since you already claimed.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:48 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

To Off the Mark: Yeah, that was sarcasm.

As for Zeek:
ZeekLTK wrote:I love how you try to summarize the post but leave out one of the biggest, most important parts: questioning his own sanity.
I love how you do the exact same thing. Read the last thing I said:
ChaosOmega wrote:I'm not entirely sold on you being a cop. But I agree that Gatorguy91 needs to post more content.
This means that his investigation result was not the sole reason I voted for him. And even if it was, a way to check sanity is to have one of his investigation targets' role revealed. After you claimed miller, there was a different way to go about it, so I unvoted.

Speaking of you mis-quoting:
J-man wrote:im not sure if im allowed to quote which epi i come from but i think i may have sanity issues
ZeekLTK wrote:He clearly says he is likely to have sanity issues, so there is no reason to vote for Gatorguy based on this post. In fact, it means Gatorguy is likely to be a town member since j-man is likely to be an insane cop.

So only the mafia would want to lynch a player who is likely to be town, and both ChaosOmega and Off The Mark still tried to jump on this.
Your whole string of logic here is based on the fact J-man said he clearly is likely to have sanity problems, which isn't the case. He said he may have sanity problems, and we weren't going to be sure until one of his targets died.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

It also could be seen as a miller, with Cartman hating ginger kids, and he's a ginger, but he's also Cartman. But you could be right as well.

But we want to keep ZeekLTK alive until tomorrow to check the sanity of J-man. Unless...you want him lynched to keep J-man's sanity a mystery?

unvote, vote Gatorguy91
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:07 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

My list of top 3 scum:

1. SorintheSeeker: As I stated before, your last post was just a repeat of arguments from before. I went back and looked it over again, and saw you voted Off the Mark. He was starting to pick up votes, and you jump in with an un-informative post to throw another vote on him. Just seems like you wanted to make sure he got lynched. It also doesn't help that you've posted 3 times the entire game. I was getting on DeanWinchester for posting, and I saw he's posted over 3 times more than you. Granted, I think his largest post is smaller than your smallest post, but you definitely need to post more.

2. ZeekLTK: Before your last post, I would have bet money that you were scum. Your last post changes my opinion a bit. I still think you're scum, but now there's that seed of doubt. Earlier, you were very accusatory, saying things like "Oh, he has to be scum". Maybe you are a miller, I don't know. But right now, I'm sticking with my first instinct.

3. DeanWinchester: You haven't made that many posts all game, and most of them haven't been very useful.

unvote, vote SorintheSeeker

Really, you need to post more.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:03 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

It just so happens that one of the 2 people Sorin picked likely not to be scum happens to be the cop that investigated him night 1. It all just seems a little too conveinent.
ZeekLTK wrote:If there is an insane cop (which I'm pretty confident that j-man is at this point) then it would only make sense that there is a sane cop as well.
Not necessarily. Once an insane cop figures out his sanity, he's just as good as a sane cop, and the town having 2 useful cops is very good.
ZeekLTK wrote:But I don't think you are, this is such an obvious mafia move.
Again with the bold assertions and appeals to emotion. Suspicious? Yes. Obvious mafia move? No. From his join date, Estes is a fairly new player, he might have saw Sorin at L-1, and thought, "I know he's inncoent, I'll claim to save him." Hell, I made a mistake similar to that last game I played.
ZeekLTK wrote:However, whoever the sane cop is, please do not bite on Estes' bait - stay quiet.
And this strikes me the wrong way. It might just be me, but something about it is just...off. Like you're dying to make sure everyone thinks you're town by pleading with this sane cop that may or may not exist to not reveal, even though they definitely should know not to.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:05 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Off the Mark: The second part you quoted said that I found it suspicious, but it wasn't a 100% certainty that it was an obvious mafia move. The first part said that I found the whole thing suspicious. Where do you see a conflict?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:00 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Well, the Dawg never locked people up; he bear maced them.

Arrested is probably a cop Cartman, although I think it's kind of strange for a cop Cartman to be able to kill people at night.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”