Mini 491: Porly Ritten Flayver. Game over.

kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by kravhen »

Y HALO THAR.
Redundency ftw!

Vote: Adel
for continuously dying as doctor.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by kravhen »

ChaosOmega wrote:
vote: d3sisted

You seemed too cautious about having someone at L-4.
Nice rehashed motive to suspect d3sisted. Now I'm asking you what YOU
really
think. Explain that short and sweet post a bit. Dont just use a part of someone else's long analysis and make a vote lean on it.

Another question for you: is it scummy for someone to be cautious when someone is at L-4? If you were scum, would you be cautious and scared of a L-4 or would you put in your own vote and join the bandwagon practically safely?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:00 am

Post by kravhen »

Javert wrote: ... when you have made the 'same' conclusion whilst being town in another game which you just linked. If you have done it as town as well, how is it 'suspect' when I do it?
To continue the metagame thing going on... There's something ya gotta know. Associating your behavior with Adel's behavior in another game earns you precisely 0 point. She's been lynched on day 1 as town like 100000 times and 10000 of those times she was a doc. In my mind, when someone gets lynched it's because people see the person as scummy enough to deserve it. So by this sick and twisted logic, what your comparison with Adel confirms to me is that you are acting scummy and are confirming it!

Unvote, Vote: Javert
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:57 am

Post by kravhen »

@Patrick: Well you always have to exaggerate things to be able to make a point about anything on page 3. Also, for the record, Adel is an artist, she doesn't need to be consistent with words =P

A thing I find quite interesting in this game after a couple of games is the speed in which people squeeze out of the random voting humorous stage. Some slowly and comfortably slide out of it while others quickly jump on their horses for a slip of tongue, already holding their torches and lynching ropes.
Don't ask me how this pertains to this game, I'm just saying what went thru my mind.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:52 pm

Post by kravhen »

I'm here... I started lurking this week because school started and alot of stuff distracted me...

Also, is the game really deadlined as Fonz said?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:11 am

Post by kravhen »

@KD: Hmm?

@Everyone else: I'll be honest and admit I didn't follow the thread as I should've in the last few days. It's my duty to do a full reread soon enough, probably over the weekend. I do believe there was long circular arguments that made the thread look heavy so far, unless I'm confusing it with another game I am in right now. Yes that's possible, it's another reason i gotta reread the thread, I think i'm started to confuse a couple of games in my head, the people, the events, the general vibe.
That about sums it up for me.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:51 am

Post by kravhen »

And then there is a worthless group of people who have done little: ChaosOmega, kscope, kravhen and sir tornado (I would add myself there too). They have done little to none to add to the convo and general and earn the term lurker.
If you check in my other games for the past week, you'll see my activity level has dropped alot from before that. I started school and had to get shit started. So sure, I was lurking. Just because I wasn't really posting for a while doesn't mean I couldn't be useful. I've been watching from the sidelines you could say Sometimes from the sidelines you can see things from a certain different angle... Without being caught up in the noise, acting like a neutral referee or judge.. I still followed the game more-or-less closely, and this morning I reread completely the last few pages and really thought about it.

Jack wrote:Now, you accuse me of not actively hunting, and this is why I'm your "least townie". But what about this quote from your scumdar:
Not only is there a contradiction you pointed out, there's also one when he says "You're not the most scummy, but your the less pro-town". Now, that doesn't make sense. Saying you're NOT the most scummy means there is someone else MORE scummy than you, right? If that's right, then that person who is scummier than you is obviously LESS pro-town than you. More scumminess = Less Pro-town.
Logictus wrote: As for you not posting a vote on him when you saw it happen, thats your call, if you did I would feel the same way. His actions are not super scummy but they arent completely townie either...they are somewhere in the middle.
The middle... in this case it sounds more like you're trying to make yourself innocent, by not finding him too town nor too scummy at the same time. A convenient "middle", eh? Same opinion apply as the other quote above. This is camparable to scum who FoS instead of voting to rid themselves of guilt. If its a mislynch, "Oh crap... hey i didnt vote for me, dont look at me!" if its a good lynch, "See! I was suspicious of him too, had my FoS!"

Now let's see... Thats one, two, three strikes, you're out!
I'm aboard.
Unvote, Vote: Logictus
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:44 am

Post by kravhen »

People are always incomfortable with me... i'm an uncomfortable person, perhaps.
Why is my vote OMGUS-y? I don't have anything against Logictus. In fact, outside of the mafiascum reality I'm sure Logictus is a fine man.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:55 am

Post by kravhen »

Also, I agree with patrick on his change of heart of opinions. It was like he said something vague and clarified it, or he said something that came out wrong and then explained it. It was a complete turnaround on his personal opinions on things. It's hard to change personal opinions that fast. It's not like a math problem, when you're wrong and are given the answer and go "oh.. right i was wrong" and take the right answer.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by kravhen »

I guess it IS abit of a concern to have a wagon this quick. I thought a bit before voting Logicticus. I thought hmm.. I'm getting scumvibes but what if my vote causes a sort of a turmoil and distracts the town from Logictus the scum and onto most of the wagon including me? Should I just continue to lay back a bit, just throw a FoS maybe and analyse things from the sidelines a bit like a referee? After re-reading the quotes I put from Logicticus, I decided "..Nahhh, fuck it, I feel I deserve my vote, so be it. "

So here we are. Logicticus, I have 2 questions for you. It might require a bit of roleplaying.

Scenario 1: You are a townie. 5 votes are on you. Who are the most suspicious for you? Is s/he on the wagon? Who and why?

Scenario 2: You are a scum. Your scumbuddy Logicticus is at L-2. Are you on the wagon or not? Do you bother saving him? How would you?

Be honest :wink: That is all.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:52 am

Post by kravhen »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"]I'm not planning on voting logisticus, even though he has contradicted himself. Jack is pulling his vote switching into the extreme.
Also, the way this wagon build so quickly is not something I see alot of townies do.
My vote is staying on Jack.[/quote]

Hi. I'm a townie and I've participated in the wagon <3

Wagons aren't always a bad thing. " WHAT?! Kravhen you have gone mad! Teh wagonz are teh evilz! scummz!! How it can be gewd?? "

It's not a bad thing when it's on scum, obviously.
Pshht.

/poke Logicticus
I'm
really
looking forward to your answer.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:18 am

Post by kravhen »

Now -- why is it that you're looking as though you want him to be lynched before he says anything more? And did you honestly not think that Adel rather over-applauded kravhen?
Me and Adel have history <3
She's a fan of the way I LOOK INTO YOUR SOULS!!!
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:37 am

Post by kravhen »

What the heck is a prostitute?(in the game, not IRL, obviously) XD

Hmm, things have turned out interesting. To be honest one of the people I had gotten scumvibes and probably would've probed day 2 was meme..

@meme: I know you're dead now, but look! I was right on Logicticus =D It WAS a "brilliant" move ;) Yup. Pure pressure. Scum can't resist. That was me, that was alll me. ;O I'm disappointed I didn't get an answer before he cracked hehe..

Moving on.
FoS: Jack

There's... something about Jack. I can't put my finger on it yet, but I might, eventually.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:42 am

Post by kravhen »

I really hate it when people, having been called on lurking, then spend their time justifying their lurking, and therefore LIPV, rather than getting on with providing content.
You're lying. When lurkers are called on lurking and just suddenly pop with some kind of content, people usually say something along the lines of "Omg you reappear suddenly RIGHT after we call you lurker? ZOMG U ARE REALLY A LURKER ZOMG SCUMBZ"

When there's a bunch of lurkers, if I can actually prove I REALLY couldn't be active using metagame, I will. Why wouldn't I? I don't wanna be in the same boat as the other scummy lurkers, so filter me out. People love metagaming nowadays anyway.

I dont have time right now for a bigger response, so I just answered this which jumped in my mind as soon as I read your part about my lurkage.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:57 am

Post by kravhen »

Actually I got some more time.
kravhen wrote:
@Patrick: Well you always have to exaggerate things to be able to make a point about anything on page 3. Also, for the record, Adel is an artist, she doesn't need to be consistent with words =P

A thing I find quite interesting in this game after a couple of games is the speed in which people squeeze out of the random voting humorous stage. Some slowly and comfortably slide out of it while others quickly jump on their horses for a slip of tongue, already holding their torches and lynching ropes.
Don't ask me how this pertains to this game, I'm just saying what went thru my mind.
Hmmm. I don't think you have to exagerrate things. Also, latter part of this post is filler.
Well I do. What's wrong with filler? Just skip over it if you hate it, I just sometimes lay down what goes through my mind, perhaps in hopes that people understand the way I think and act, and that's always good.
Quote:
Not only is there a contradiction you pointed out, there's also one when he says "You're not the most scummy, but your the less pro-town". Now, that doesn't make sense. Saying you're NOT the most scummy means there is someone else MORE scummy than you, right? If that's right, then that person who is scummier than you is obviously LESS pro-town than you. More scumminess = Less Pro-town.

Whilst you're technically correct, this seems more of an issue of language than one of substance. I can see what he was trying to say.
It was actually one of the first times I read and interpreted someone's post (the contradiction) with that kind of logic, almost mathematical... Thought it was an interesting way to look at things, and it could very well be a tell. Was I wrong on scum, D1? Just sayin'.

I'm allergic to these PBP posts... I don't see it as a either a town or scum thing to do, so if you think doing "Show all posts by Kravhen" and commenting on each of my posts will get you townie points(or any point at all), you're wrong. I believe that at a certain point in most games, anyone with enough time can assemble all the posts of anyone else, and cleverly build a PBP that makes the person sound somewhat scummy, odd, inconsistent, etc. ... Except that's not what I see from your PBP. By putting myself at the third person and reading about your opinion on this mr.kravhen's posts, I don't really see him as scummy. To be bold and simple, I don't see the point of your PBP. You assemble a couple of my posts and you comment on them. You don't even explain if you do find them scummy, and if so, why. Just commenting, neutral-y. Yet you finish your post with a VOTE on me.

I'm not buyin' it, Fonzie.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:24 am

Post by kravhen »

At first I wanted to make sure a vote by me wouldn't be a OMGUS only. So I gave myself a day or two, and reread this. Fonz got his vote on me, but I'm certain my desire to vote him isn't a OMGUS feeling now.

Vote: the_fonz

Yes, that means I think you could be scum.
Most of the time in this game so far I found it hard to pin point scum while feeling as confident as I have been some times in the past. This game feels free-for-all more than "team-game" to me, if you know what I mean. It feels more like people struggling from every direction than say focus from specific sides, or 2 big teams. I haven't gotten any good read on anyone so far, IMO, and I'm disappointed and slightly annoyed. Things need to move a bit. So here ya go, Fonz, my vote. Catch!
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:46 am

Post by kravhen »

d3sisted wrote:I do agree with what you said earlier about Jack. Not only was he the one to spot logicticus' contradiction, he was the first to place a vote on him for it. Of course, this by no means definitively clears his name (it might've been an intricate busing ploy) but I am inclined to believe he is town.

I don't really like Kravhen's post there, where he makes a "delayed" OMGUS vote. Delayed or not, it's still an OMGUS vote to me.
that depends on what OMGUS means to you. I believe OMGUS is when someone votes ( or attacks back ) someone just to get revenge in an immature way, thus the name "omg u suck!" omgus. That is sooo not what I did.

I know myself better than you, obviously. I sometimes fight the urge of posting impulsively when its not appropriate. I was in a game where I was town and everyone picked on me, and that ticked me off, but for the sake of the town i couldn't just go about whining and crying, I had to stay calm and composed and analyse things and try to see through the wall of bullshit and find who are the 2 lil motherfuckers that were trying to lynch me.

In this game, I picked up something about Fonz, but it just happened that he had voted me right before. Thats why I had to make sure my motives weren't OMGUS-y. They weren't.

Also, the part about my "pseudo-omgus" being delayed, let's be serious, it wouldn't have made a diff. Delayed or not. If I would've insta-voted you would still have come up with a "OMG KRAV IS TEH OMGOOSES!"

Meh.
You're lucky. I usually wouldn't have paid much attention to that false accusation. But I'm in class right now and my work is done and I'm bored, so yeeee haaw, heres a big post about nothing for ya.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:55 am

Post by kravhen »

The Fonz wrote:You claim not to be making an OMGUS vote, but then you provide no actual reason for the vote other than 'he might be scum.'
You provide no actual reason for the vote on me, either.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:56 am

Post by kravhen »

I told you already, I'm allergic to PBP. Especially when the PBP isn't conclusive. And you're wrong, you never actually say "I think krav is scum".
All you do is quote a few of my posts, say how you see them and if you agree with them or not. Some of those I have already explained, like the lurking. Even when I reread your post now, i don't feel accused by your elaborations of my posts. EXCEPT. You shove a vote at the end.

I see your post as scum "throwing stuff out there for townies to munch on". That's the feel I got from it after I read. The first part of that post is... meh.

So Fonz, I throw back patrick's question at you. Why do YOU think I'm worthy of a vote?

Is it because you don't like one filler? Because
Is it because you don't agree with my opinion on day 1 discussion?
Is it because you don't like when people have good reasons to lurk? You rather just lynch em all?
Note the defence of D3sisted. Also, as I've said before, my answer to this question is, absolutely.
I don't see a defense of D3sisted in the part you quoted. Misrepresentation. I just pointed out how Chaos acted, rehashing d3sisted's opinions, I believe. Plus you answer the question by absolutely? Absolutely what? there was 2 questions. Explain. It's not a yes or no question. The question was for and only for Chaos. I asked HIM to answer because it's interesting and its him I wanted to probe at the time, given his accusation. There's no point in you answering, sorry.
Hmmm. I don't think you have to exagerrate things. Also, latter part of this post is filler.

This is followed by an 'I'm here' post, and a mea culpa, coupled with an excuse about long, circular arguments.
"I'm here", mea culpa, coupled with excuse about long circular arguments? What's wrong with this, what's SCUMMY? I still don't see enough motive for your vote. You can't deny there was a part of the game where the arguments were long and "circular" and bringing us nowhere, on top of making the thread a heavy read. Heavy read's are bad.

Then your last "reason" to vote, BEHOLD:
Whilst you're technically correct, this seems more of an issue of language than one of substance. I can see what he was trying to say.
Ok so you "technically" agree with me, but suggest it "seems" like an issue of language. You can see what he tried to say.

Bravo. Where's the reason I'm scum? You disagree with me, thats it? Well finding scum must be easy for you. Your PBP doesn't deliver. A PBP like that, you could've probably also picked anyone else in the game as a target and you'd get the same result: crap reasons and a vote. There's only one kind of people who would love to see others twist and interpret crap reasons as golden revelations and hop on a bandwagon: Scum. You.

My vote stands.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:06 am

Post by kravhen »

You pass.
Unvote

Although I still dont see it:
Nice rehashed motive to suspect d3sisted. Now I'm asking you what YOU really think. Explain that short and sweet post a bit. Dont just use a part of someone else's long analysis and make a vote lean on it.
As far as Im concercerned, he could've suspected anyone, not just d3sisted, and if he had done it in the manner he did here, I would've called him on it. The point was not to defend d3sisted, he's merely a variable there, Mr.X who just happened to be suspected. It's his "suspecter" that caught my attention. The way he just slamed a part of someone else's work conveniently soon after, and thought it'd be original and enough to make his vote lean on that.

You're being redirected to my townie list, for now. Your reactions and last post concerning this looked much more convincing and made you seem confident in your thoughts.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:17 am

Post by kravhen »

I'll read it in the afternoon and post then, also. Currently at school but will have time then.

Thought I'd let you know.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:39 am

Post by kravhen »

Hmm k scumies. I'll have more time than I thought to address this game, as it looks like the teacher decided it would be more suitable for the class to watch some random movie ( which has no link whatsoever to the course btw ) ... LoL.

Alright, let's see...
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:30 am

Post by kravhen »

Kravhen

1.) Javert, Post 165 wrote:
Kravhen, since Adel was not attacked for using her tell in that newbie game, what happens to your Post 53?
What do you want from that post? It was made on page THREE and I still think there's nothing wrong with the post for that point of the game. Why does it make a diff if she was attacked or not? I just saw people going into metagame so I threw in my "twisted logic" metagame info and vote.
2.) Earlier today you said:

kravhen, Post 222 wrote:
To be honest one of the people I had gotten scumvibes and probably would've probed day 2 was meme..

-> a. Where did you get these scumvibes in particular?
If I remember correctly it's MeMe's strong stance defending Logicticus. Then Logic turned out scum, which approved that theory even more, but then MeMe died as town, bursting my bubble. I also thought maybe because of MeMe's experience, she thought she could and wanted to help his scumbuddy even in his big moment of distress.
-> b. If you were so willing to "probe" at MeMe, where is your "probing" from today? Your posts seem to be responses to The Fonz rather than probing coming from yourself.
That's right. After day 1 I felt like I was back at point 0 and didn't know where to shift my attention to anymore. After sitting back a bit, interesting things popped up.
-> c. If you started the day thinking that you were going to go after MeMe, did this affect your opinion on other players at all? It would seem if you were under one mindset during the night to find you were wrong the next morning, you would have to do some rethinking. Pray tell what your thought process was.
As I said, I felt lost. And somewhat dissapointed. Almost like I wanted MeMe to be scum, "dammit why couldn't she have been scum!!", because the scumbuddy scenario I had in my head looked so satisfying and made sense I believe. I felt I had caught 2 birds with one rock. Meh. One bird will have to be enough for now it seems. And by the way, you should feel special, usually when I lay down my thought process, it gets called filler. :roll:
3.) When you tell The Fonz "you pass", are you implying that the purpose of your vote on him was simply a test? Furthermore, could you explain to me what about The Fonz's response to you in particular makes him look more town? Does having "confidence" make somebody more likely to be town, in your view?
I didn't plan for it to be some test. "You pass" was more silly flavor to the unvote I would say. I really thought his PBP post lacked substance. Also, at the time I read his "confident" post, I got vibes of a townie desperately trying to prove his point and stick to his beliefs. BUT. Here comes the shocker. Re-reading that confident post again just now, I just realized I'm not satisfied with it and he's still missing the point. I DID NOT DEFEND DESISTED AND IM NOT BLIND, THAT POST WASNT A DEFENSE. Just to point one of the things that tick me off.
But hey, this is just like I said earlier, sometimes I tend to act too fast and regret moves when I come back a while after to re-read with a cooler head, making sure my motives are good and aren't based on false things and omgus. Which means I was right the first time with my vote, WHICH ISNT OMGUS NO MATTER WHEN I VOTE. THE FACT YOU VOTE FOR ME DOESNT GRANT YOU MAGICAL IMMUNITY FROM MY VOTE POWER AS TOWN, and I am probably still right, right now.

Vote: The Fonz

It has come to our attention that you cheated off a classmate. You phail.

^^^^
Flavor.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by kravhen »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:some1 gimme a summary

quick'

double quick
Ok let's cut to the chase.

Are you scum?
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by kravhen »

Be honest, we won't hurt you. Promise. <3
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:29 am

Post by kravhen »

The_fonz can wait.
What the hell is wrong with K-Scope?

Unvote, Vote: K-scope

I'm aboard. Choo choo.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:55 am

Post by kravhen »

[quote="KaleiÐoscøpe"][quote="Javert"]Doubtful. This is a Seol game - I find it difficult to believe he would include a Jester role. I don't see how that would even fit in with this flavor. More likely we just caught our second scum in a row and he is trying to give us an "O-Shi-" moment.[/quote]You're right. I forgot logisticus was scum as well, so I bassicly dug my own grave there. Go me :roll:[/quote]

haha oh boy... im grinning right now, bceause i cant figure out if you're pulling our leg or now
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:01 am

Post by kravhen »

if he's scum that means we killed 2 scum in a row and won? woot
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:28 am

Post by kravhen »

Dont know, that's why im asking
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:52 pm

Post by kravhen »

@Patrick: Hey I think my psycho answer-my-question post made Logicticus crack. Also I went after The Fonz on a bit of a gut feeling and because of his reaction to stuff. I'll take note that my "gut feeling" not only finds scum, but other special roles too! Interesting. Seriously, think about it.

Also, I'm kind of surprised to see 2 votes and a FoS fall on me so fast today. What the hell is wrong with you people??

First I'll say I didnt' expect The Fonz to get killed.. usually scum leave those who appear scummy to some alive.. unless I was the only one to see him as scummy or something? I'm not going further down the WIFOM road on this.

Secondly, my vote on K-scope was genuine. You say I hopped on the end of a wagon. I didn't even know that nor do I care. First or hammer, no difference, someone's got to do each part. But just look at the few posts of K-scope before my vote. With the deadline closing in he was acting like an idiot, kinda stretching, and he just had that
something
about his posts there. That
something
was on the spot. I'm therefore satisfied with my final vote.

Thirdly, about Logicticus. How can you say I didn't play a role in his lynch? I got a vote there as well. Just like I had a vote on K-scope too and I think I raped Logic's brain with my question.

I don't understand the votes on me so quick. I hate to shove you down a somewhat wifom road, and i do think the term wifom can easily become mis-used, but I'll say it anyway in case no one else noticed.
Logic and K-scope were scum. Could I really be their partner? Am I really that much of a jerk that I would bus my scumpartners TWICE? Geez.
We got 2 scums in 2 days, this is amazing work for town. Of course it's my first game going this far, but reading other completed games, I believe 2 good lynches in 2 days is very nice.

Now since fast voting is popular today, I'll go ahead and
Vote: Javert
Why? Because right now I just feel like it. Feel like having a vote on Javert, yup. Maybe I'll strengthen my position if I re-read later or find something that makes Javert clearly look scum, or maybe I'll withdraw my vote. For now, this gut feeling vote stays.

"Hey kravhen sure loves his gut feeling, goddammit" Yes I do. 2 days, 2 good lynches. No shit.

@Desisted: Read back I explained my thought process on my on/off voting. Geez I hate when people ask questions and point out things that have already been answered or obviously explained if you just READ.

@patrick: I'm dissapointed with you. You seemed like one of the few logical townies in this game but you joined the crazy crew of early day 3 bandwagon building. You try to put imphasis on the fact I went after The Fonz. That's fine, but don't forget that even if I was scum, I couldn't know he was a doc, so the fact that I went after The Fonz in day 2 and that he just coincidentally happened to be a doc just makes it easy to blame me and say "zomg u wanted to lynch the doc". Also you dont like how i voted for K-scope. Look at all the other votes on K-scope, dont you have anything against THOSE votes too? Why mine? Right, because I'm just that much an easier target. Makes sense.

@Javert: Y HALO THAR! Please explain your post and vote on me, I'm not buyin' it. "The words of the dead" crap. Elaborate. Too short a post for such a hasty vote.

That's pretty much it. This day starts off rather interesting for me.

P.S.: Javert is the 3rd scum. Let's make a friendly metagame bet/wager or wtv. If Javert comes up scum at the end of the game, wether we win or not, I'll dedicate a thread to me in the general mish mash forums and you'll post your praises in them.
; ) Don't be paranoid about this, im not trying to pull some psychological crap. Don't lynch him if you dont want to, i'm just trying to have more fun than y'all, or something.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:30 am

Post by kravhen »

Horrible.
You guys are tearing my posts apart. I'm clumsy. I'll admit I don't put as much analysis in the games as you guys do because of time restraints / school, but I DO do the best I can to somehow be useful. At least I'm not a post editor. BTW my vote on K-scope was one of the most simples votes I have ever done. He had acted useless for a while, yet still flew under my radar as I stayed paranoid about other people, then he popped back with a couple posts really close to each other and really retarded and uncalled for, and Joe Bob ( my gut feeling's name ) said lynch that fool.
It appears you are trying to make it appear as if your gut feelings have led to scum lynches, which is exactly the opposite of what has happened in actuality.
Maybe not lynches per se, but at least they generate reactions and material I can work with personally. Leading to the next quote..
is at the very least egotistical
Probably, yes.
Now The Fonz has died after he was going after you.
I had the feeling I was the one going after him. But that works too, if you want.
a. The basis of your vote in Post 53 was essentially "Adel is often seen as scummy, so if you did something she was attacked for in another game you must also be scummy". The problem is, Adel was not attacked in that game – which means Adel was not seen as scummy for that reason. Which undermines your "logic" in voting me. I wanted to see if you would acknowledge this – you did not.
I never meant it that way, never meant it to be so elaborate and thought out as you make it out to be. What I said was simple. Basically I just said Adel is often seen as scummy and gets lynched as doc all the time, that was a wink at Adel for being lynched as the doc last game we were in together. I just got used to Adel's style, that's all.
desisted wrote: Not true. The votes coming in at the end carry much less significance than those on the wagon since the beginning.
Not really, sometimes people put alot of significance on the hammers and such. But I know what you mean, and that's exactly why I do try to post my votes early on someone(including scummate) when I'm scum. So even though I understand where you're coming from and that it's not bad logic, I just don't see things exactly that way personally. Nothing wrong in a difference in perspective here.
Lastly, you seem to think that because you were on both logicticus' and Kscope's wagons, your name gets automatically cleared. Conversely, you are implying that whoever was not on either of the wagons is more likely to be scum.
Point taken. Although in my head I was definitely confident about lynching those I voted for, regardless of people who voted before or after, I did not let that show in my posts, so point taken.
patrick wrote:Hmm. It seems like a couple of people have said alot of what I'd have said in reply.

Heh, convenient, isnt that fun?
Just because of that I put less weight in your post than the other 2 first ones. Yup. Just because you just happened to post it a bit later than the others, that's how it is.
Still, thanks for posting and putting in the effort, though.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:53 am

Post by kravhen »

It's just the first time my posts get teared like that, which I find horrible not because I suggest you scum in another way, quite the contrary. It's just a first for me and wonder if it's because I've been doing bad work.

I'll post again a bit later..
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:02 pm

Post by kravhen »

Claim: Vanilla Townie

This is your last chance to trust me
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:12 pm

Post by kravhen »

Don't associate me with the scum please..
I've been destroyed, that's all.. Poor defense? yes im having difficulties this is the first time as a player im bombarded like that. kinda hard to take 2-3 big bricks of texts and defend myself on each point. Desisted I didnt just accept accusations as correct, that's a lie.. I am willing to admit where your theories are right and when they're wrong, i can put myself in your shoes and see where you're coming from in some points. And yes im finding it hard to find scum when eveyrone is equally taking stabs at me... meh.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:17 pm

Post by kravhen »

Alright the charade is over. There was only so much I could do with my experience and the time I had allowed to deal with those mountains of questions and accusations and I just couldn't find the time and way to deal with it properly to save my skin, therefore helping town. I'm dissapointed. Well we all learn. It's enough, you guys dont have the patience for me anymore so from this point on i'm just being useless to town and wasting your time. I refuse to do that.

I refuse to lose to scum. If someone's gonna have my skin, it'll be me.
I die with honor!

Unvote, Vote: Kravhen

Go town! My final prediction is that Patrick is scum. Javert is my number two.
Pooky as a replacement of my buddy Adel, work your magic and hunt the scum for me!
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:55 am

Post by kravhen »

Holy crap what an intersting game. Never at any moment did I think there might be a possibility of a twist of some sort! It must've been interesting for those who might've guessed the twist of the game and had to think in consequence

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”