Mini 491: Porly Ritten Flayver. Game over.

logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by logicticus »

d3sisted, your attention to detail needs working on
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:20 pm

Post by logicticus »

d3sisted wrote:
logicticus wrote:d3sisted, your attention to detail needs working on
What?!

Oh, right. Sorry.

"Flavor", for you Americans.

=D
no, im familiar with the queens english and the different spellings. try again.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:28 pm

Post by logicticus »

bravo to javert for a well thought out argument.

but its just ridiculous metagaming on your part.

there could be so many reasons she wasnt confirmed when you believe she should have been such as:

1) you are wrong and didnt see what you think
2) meme (who is indundated with PMs) lost it in a group of PMs
3) seol forgot to confirm her
4) seol lost her PM in a group of others and forgot to confirm her
5) seol wanted to fuck with us

so, i just dont think that based on your observations there is a reason to vote for her at this point.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:36 am

Post by logicticus »

well i must say its long and painful reading this argument over and over.

in my opinion its a non tell, but given it was a page 1 argument, i have no problem with it and it has moved us out of random voting, so i appreciate that.

but all and all, this is getting blown up way more than it needs to be
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by logicticus »

d3sisted wrote:I see it as scum's best interest to hop around onto different wagons to see which ones pick up speed. That way, not only are they hidden behind the other riders, they are also moving as quickly as possible towards the next mislynch.
thats so wrong.

people who switch their votes all the time stick out and make themselves targets.

there has already been plenty of convo about people voting too much so scum switching all the time would just make them visible.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:13 am

Post by logicticus »

My suspicions? I suspect that d3tested got a little over eager in the beginning of the game and thats why the third votes happened a couple of times.

I really like this quote from him about javert
Because it was part of the random stage, I would be inclined to think you had no intention of actually lynching MeMe. However, the way you've been ardently defending your claim does almost imply that you want to turn your "random" vote serious.
There has been a lot of talk about this (too much quite frankly). The consensus seems to be "It could be something, but its probably not." Meaning most people have moved on to other people and looking at other things, although javert keeps coming back to this.

Its just a situation on agreeing to disagree as far as I am concerned.

Ill post again in a couple hours ranking people in scummiest order.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by logicticus »

Here is a total of number of vote changes for all"

Adel- 2
ChaosOmega- 1
d3tested- 3
Jack- 9
Javert- 2
logicticus- 0
Kscope- 1
Kraven- 2
Meme- 1
PAtrick- 2
SirTornado- 1
The Fonz- 1

So, obviously that nine sticks out. Jack, care to explain why its so easy to earn a vote for you?

Finally, there seems to be a couple of threads of convo.

Javert and the fonz (and earlier d3tested) are all talking about the MeMe thing that Javert spotted and continues to go on about.

Some others are talking about the d3tested lynch.

And then there is a worthless group of people who have done little: ChaosOmega, kscope, kravhen and sir tornado (I would add myself there too). They have done little to none to add to the convo and general and earn the term lurker.

Right now the person I am most suspicious of is Jack because I have never seen vote hopping like this, but I will hold off voting until his response
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by logicticus »

Well, this is a bit of WIFOM in my opinion.

And its not like I voted for you, i just stated you were the most suspicious in my eyes.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by logicticus »

d3sisted wrote:
Jack wrote:
logicticus wrote: So, obviously that nine sticks out. Jack, care to explain why its so easy to earn a vote for you?

Right now the person I am most suspicious of is Jack because I have never seen vote hopping like this, but I will hold off voting until his response
Previously in this game:
logicticus wrote:
d3sisted wrote:I see it as scum's best interest to hop around onto different wagons to see which ones pick up speed. That way, not only are they hidden behind the other riders, they are also moving as quickly as possible towards the next mislynch.
thats so wrong.

people who switch their votes all the time stick out and make themselves targets.

there has already been plenty of convo about people voting too much so scum switching all the time would just make them visible.
unvote,vote:logicticus
About to say the exact same thing. Looks like I was beaten to it.
So logicticus, I'm scummy for pointing it out, but you fly by saying it's WIFOM? Furthermore, did you see me post a vote on Jack when I called him for eccentric voting?
I think this is the biggest self-contradiction we've seen in this game yet. Seems to me like you're just trying to scrape together whatever garbage you can to justify your future vote on Jack.
Vote: logicticus

BTW, desisted, not detested :lol:

@Jack: Deadline is wednesday, plenty of time.
First of all, apologies for the wrong name.

My WIFOM thing meant that from my first post that jack quoted really is WIFOM in my opinion. Is it scummy to keep voting all over the place or would scum do it because everyone things is scummy so they would be in the clear? Who knows, its WIFOM.

As for you not posting a vote on him when you saw it happen, thats your call, if you did I would feel the same way. His actions are not super scummy but they arent completely townie either...they are somewhere in the middle.

Maybe I dont think Jack is the most scummy right now, but I do think hes the least pro-town. Now many might find that to be the same thing, but I find a distinction. I just dont think the way he is playing right now is in the towns benefit. There is no active hunting, but its a flavor of the month thing for him. Thats not the way for us to win.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:41 am

Post by logicticus »

So once you make a statement on this site you arent ever allowed to review it and think maybe I was wrong?

Things just get set in stone? I dont feel like this is a "fairly big contradiction."

And Ive never played with Jack before, so I dont know what he usually does.

Right now I dont see anyone most scummy, so I believe the most suspicious is the person who is least townie. Those ideas certainly are not mutually exclusive.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:23 am

Post by logicticus »

Blah....I played this very very poorly.

I have never thrown the towel in before, but I just spent 2 hours trying to write something reasonable that might be believed and even I dont believe it after I write it.

Well, all I can do is learn from my mistakes.

Sorry scum buddies, I hope you guys can pull it out playing a man down really early.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”