vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:49 pm

Post by vampyrusddg »

greetings all :)

Just finished a quick re-read and looking at the claims I've got to say I'm favouring a Ryan lynch at the moment. Mostly because he's had a lot more interaction than earwig and therefore would give us more to go on tomorrow, while we Earwig can be investigated, although theres no way I'd rush into a lynch this early in the day, and I want to do another re-read of the early game with some of the blanks filled in this time to spot anything.

I'm pretty sure Estes is clean, unless he's scum with an ability to find out information but that strikes me as an overpowerful role, you'd easily be able to investigate the people you thought were power roles and then NK them...

His information on my role is accurate enough, although I am not a 3rd Mason as i would seem to suggest, and I have no protection/vig/investigative powers
"So we're going to die then"
"Yes... Hang on a minute what's this?"
"Where"
"Only kidding, we're going to die after all..."
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:40 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

ryan wrote:I've had more interaction than Earwig/Sorin and that makes me worth a lynch?
Yes because we learn more, the more we can look back knowing your role and see who was attacking, proteting, etc. Lynching a lurker even if they are scum gives us less information to go on tomorrow
Ryan wrote:What do you have that Estes is clean?
As I said, what he got back from his investigation is accurate enough for me to believe he has investigative powers, not saying this entirely clears him, but good enough for me for the moment
ryan wrote: What about J-Man? My theory on OtM?
I'm reserving judgement on the other stuff until I've had a proper re-read, although I think OtM has faired rather well under your pretty much constant barrage of accusations and still managed to post some good content. Normaly a good sign in my eyes.
"Where"
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:57 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

ZeekLTK wrote:If you aren't a mason then what are you?
I'm pretty much a townie with an almost useles ability. I am brown noise Cartman, I can use the brown noise to make everyone crap themselves, though I can't do it till I'm lynched, skipping the night phase.

It could have some use though, you could lynch me, and I'll make the night face skipped, basicaly all we'll be doing is proving my role so you can trust Estes tomorrow, there won't be ny NKs, investigations, etc. and you'll have one less town player, but you'll have a cop you can trust Tomorrow. Only problem is OtM will need to make another sucsessful block the night after (presuming there isn't a doc) and chances of that? I'd said 1 in 3 at best. A plan to bear in mind though.
"Where"
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:00 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

ryan wrote:Constant barrage? He's attacked me with the same "you're scum and you're caught" accusatons in almost all his posts, how is that good content?
I neve said it wasn't reciprocated, but he's put some good thought into the theory, which I haven't seen much off from you, he comes over as cornered town to my eye.
"Where"
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:39 pm

Post by vampyrusddg »

I'd rather see Ryan lynched and Earwig/STS investigated but I'll go along with the Earwig wagon thats sounding like the idea with more support.

OtM, lynching you would build a better case against ryan but would more than likely leave us in a much worse situation than lynching EW/STS or Ryan. That kind of play doesn't help much, the one exception being my case where I can skip the night if I'm lynched and that will prove Estes' claim only losing one town
"Where"
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:27 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

Off the Mark wrote:I'm not sure Jman's investigation matters that much anymore. If it comes up innocent, then I think he's insane. If it comes up guilty, then most likely he's paranoid.
it's quite likely with the ratio of town to scum that J-man could hit town twice, the only way we can be sure he's insane is him getting an innocent and the only way to be sure he's paranoid is by his death or the end of the game.
"Where"
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by vampyrusddg »

wether OtM anounces who he's going to block or not doesn't matter, maybe he thinks he's figured out who the other scum is and wants to try blocking them instead of blocking Ryan, or maybe it's a double bluff and he'll block Ryan again in case they send in the NK through him again (this being from OtM's PoV where his block was sucsessful and he's convinved Ryan is scum)
Wether he blocked who he said he was going to or not we would have no way of knowing tommorow beause we don't know who the NK was sent in through, so it's all WIFOM regardless.

The cops co-ordinating investigations would make sense so they don't hit the same target, but all of that will have to wait until J-man's back or is replaced.
"Where"
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:53 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

I'm here, but I'm not going to be part of a lynch till everyone is here, or we've t least got our second cop result
"Where"
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:11 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

vote: Ryan

now that we've got that out the way. He's been generaly disruptive and argumentitive, we've got a no NK situation and someone claiming to have RB'd him. His RC makes no sense, sorry Ryan but if your town you've been doing a poor job of playing it and we can afford the mislynch at the moment. I will change by vote to earwig/STS2 but only if we're in a deadline situation and we're facing a no lynch if I don't
"Where"
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by vampyrusddg »

ZeekLTK wrote:Also who are you going to roleblock OTM if we kill ryan? Gatorguy?

I think maybe it's safer to keep ryan alive and roleblock him so the mafia don't kill anyone again.
they'll send in their NK choice through the other scum instead, so OtM will be trying to guess who the other scum is anyway, lynching Ryan will remove the option of them double bluffing him and just leave it up to OtM to guess the other scum correctly
"Where"
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:13 am

Post by vampyrusddg »

I'm back, interweb finaly plumbed in at the new house (after a 2 hour wrestle with the new router to set up the wireless) :)

I'm happy to go along with a gatorguy lynch, from my perspective we've got a little room to maneuver and only a few suspects.

vote: gatorguy91
"Where"
vampyrusddg
vampyrusddg
Goon
vampyrusddg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:07 am