Trail Blazer

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Firebringer »

/confirm
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #73 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Firebringer »

So my plan for this game is to make geriatric games a living nightmare by applying my standard spamposting in a format that annoys everyone.

This will be my last post before I make extremely long mastina like wall posts.

Policy lynch me now or forever be annoyed.

You have been warned
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #131 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 80, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Chamber – just ignore Fire’s threat as it is completely empty. There is no way he can sustain wall-style posting for any length of time. And if he starts empty spamming I’m sure Korts will take care as necessary.
Ahhh but that is where you are wrong my good sir.

While you see I can’t keep up the pace of the game as I would with my previous style of posting with adding in this style I sacrifice the speed for a slower but longer drawn out way of posting. In essence what I am doing is retiring things out as though I am just drawing out my thoughts in a way in which I keep talking and not trying to be succinct and be repetitive as possible. You could say this is unnecessary but many people like my dear friend mastina use this to astonishing great effect in order to accomplish a pattern of good behavior of getting all their thoughts clearly expressed so that there’s isn’t a shred of doubt to what is being said and unsaid.

Now as far as what’s going on in this game. I think this post was scummy in a way in which tried to write me of as both not worthy of taking serious and believing that I will spam. Which is the exact opposite of what I said.

I would intend to vote magnaofillusion right now considering he is scummiest person in game for me right now. I see bunch of other people in the game I consider to be various degrees of null or townie. I found some discussion in game was based on content in which I cared nothing about but I understand everyone’s need to comment on things that are worthless in order to get game going. This is part of why I believe game start is one of the worst parts about the game. If we just talked about pointless things such as confirmations or shit posts as though they mean anything than we just create in my eyes useless content. Of course the content profuced of this content can be useful or get us out of that awkward initial phase which I think we are almost out of.

I have a townread on Chamber for his posts thus far as he seems very involved in a way that seems genuine of course so are others but it is done in a more present manner than I think a few others are. I hope Pine is Town because we make a good team. He seems semi involved this early and that is odd to me but I don’t think it’s AI rather than mood based.

@Chamber I did not join to ruin this game as much as try out a new playstyle that is more “acceptable” by the larger community. The site and geriatrics love wall posts and I intend to deliver to everyone that so much wants to see wall posts the pleasure of them.

So I have general questions for all my lovely friends:
MoI: Why do you think I would not be able to keep up my posting style and what do you think of my scumread on you?
Chamber: Would you like to townblock with me?
Pine: Piiiinnnneeeeccooooonnnneee
Eddie Cane: See my signature
Cooldog: I don’t believe your claim at all. Deal with it.

There’s a few things also about this game I intend to do that I think are important to note here guys that just came to my mind. For various reasons I decided no matter what happens today, I will not be claiming. You can ask why but I will probably not divulge more than saying my past of claiming is rife with premature claiming. Secondly I don’t intend to vote until we are more than half way through the day. This is really to avoid some people’s nasty VCA that just always is so powerful (no one will get my sarcasm here) anyways my last thing is I will most likely sheep whoever I strongest townread for this day at least once I find my town soulmate today. A lot of that is laziness but I think it’s importsnt for today.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #133 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I am about to head to sleep in a little bit. Have a few things planned out for my day tomorrow. Will likely post once or twice tomorrow depending on what has occurred after this post. I thought it best to reiterate that I am serious in fact. About commuting to this new style and for people to understand that my first game post was more of a joke in my own sense of humor about the drastic change in style that is happening in this game. The follow up also had some jokes mixed in to those who read intently enough. I think this game however requires me to have a more through style of posting that showcases a more well thought out process with me involved so as you can see behind what does a firebringer think of behind the scenes. Maybe it will shed a lot of light into that mystery. Perhaps not. I have been told by many that I can be a decent player once I put in the effort and given this kind of posting you will see a lot more effort so this could very well be try hard firebringer. Is try hard firebringer better though. That is the question. I think it will interestingbringer but may not be betterbringer.

I had a few more thoughts on this page as I saw Eddie post with various reads and couldn’t help but find myself disagreeing with these stealthbomber16 assessments which I think were grounded well. Such as Tywin townread, Cooldog or Oldman. With cooldog the abrasiveness that is his posts that I could see as appearing townie is merely personality wise and I am not sure Eddie you have knowledge of this. Past games cooldog behaves just like this at least I seen him behave this upfront as scum in a past game that she’s ran along time ago. And oldman I am not sure what you are townreading that would be “blatantly” Town, what would the reasons these are blatant that I am missing?
In post 130, Pine wrote:I despise demands like that. The burden of proof for meta demands is on the accuser.
I agree completely with my good friend who is in my head right now. I would like to evict him after I say that it is completely appropriate to look for meta yourself instead of asking yourself. Although asking someone else to provide it for you is better in terms of holding them to standard of them giving you their interpretation of the “accurate current meta” which means they can’t disregard the game as “too long ago” or too different in some other circumstances. It might be better to question them and ask them what is their most townie games or their opinion on their baseline play to get a better understanding of their perception of their own play and cross reference that to any meta research done. Of course that’s a lot of work to do. I also don’t think that’s worth doing till at least day 2 because of the amount of work requiredz
In post 132, Pine wrote:Fire, I'm often involved early. It's when the first five or six pages balloon to ten and twenty and fifty that I get left behind.
I think this is true on some level but my perception of you is of someone who is involved in games based on your interest level in the game at any time. Which again I don’t think is really alignment indicative. Early game I don’t believe you have a strong presence but my ideal of early game is is between first twenty pages not the first five since I rarely remember the first five since these are usually my shitpostjng and getting into a state of flow with enjoying the non seriousness of the game. I am a bit tad sad we didn’t have that here. I guess that is to be expected in a gettiatic game and shouldn’t get down on it.

So to end all of that, what would you say if I said I wanted to mason up with you today and sheep you for this game day, friendo?
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #189 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Firebringer »

What’s up everyone?

You all miss me?
I know I missed you :)

Well mostly just Eddie Cane and Pine but rest of you are okay.
Also my boi Kison.

So my read on MoI being scum is stronger than before by his reactions to my posts. On several points he seems to be engaging in behavior which I think of as “discredit to push” meaning he says many personal things about his opinion of me to factors in this game as though they applicable. For example his post
Also – do your really given Fire making those two posts as his only content constitutes game engagement?
says this about my previous posts which are extremely engaged. How exactly has my posts not been engaged MoI?
On Firebringer – thanks … if you are indeed Town and are better equipped to read him that would be an asset because generally I want to hang him pretty much every game.
This is what I had in past normally constitute a “Town MoI” post but he has done these things in past to mislead me by throwing personal opinions of his dislike of me to make me think he was Town and being genuine.
I also think scum MoI here would be more likely to outsource a read on me than town him who tends to be engaged with me regardless.
What do I think about your scumread on me? I don’t. It’s basically empty fluffing and of no concern for me. I could have been cheeky and said something like that pretty much should confirm me as Town since you’ve never had any ability to read me at all but that would be predicated on you being Town and I don’t have any evidence of that so far.
Untrue. Read you right in every game except The
I think you saying my read is pointless fluff is also again another discredit. This post is probably NAI though.

There’s things MoI pokes people about that I know just think he does to mildly irritate in order to get people to townread him for his “bluntness”. For example his comparison of Eddie to RC.

@Pine So you think I’m trying to pocket you? I thought I was trying to be pocketed. Either way, why not take me up on it today to get a double vote? I am wondering if you saw through my claim for us to be masons as masons and then decided to go against that because you believed I would be suspicious of you or what. Unsure what to think of your reaction in a lot of ways, but I think it was more scum than Town. I think Town you would tell me who vote for but scum you might not be so ready for that.

When I do reaction tests I probably should consider what I am looking for before I do them. Impulsiveness is my bane.

I think PJ is very Town here in quite a few ways after reading posts. 1) angleshooting that seems townie 2) level of effort that Pj probably can’t replicate in a scum fashion. Also played with pj and his scum I would describe as more “play dumb”

Eddie Caannneeee
What up buddy? I am glad you appreciate my wall posts. I think your stuff about my style is a little off but not far from accurate. You are now top of my townreads. Want to take a guess why?
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #247 (isolation #5) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Firebringer »

Words!

Every time I open this game I come to conclusion that I need to write a lot but there isn’t a whole lot to comment on in the game and my thoughts on players are meh to best.

I can let my brain free flow with words to let you guys know how much i have basically no new things to add.

Right now gonna sheep Eddie even though he is pushing soma slot I think is Town.
Eddie you did not get the reason why I townread you hardest. I will allow two more guesses.

VOTE: Morality

Some random notes for players in response to things directed at me:
KISON: I like your vote on me and I approve it with all he fire I got. Which is like three fire stars. I think your vote on me is strangely accusing me of same thing your guilty of in other word not trying, but I concede that I am also not trying very hard because this game isn’t extremely engaging to me. I’ll try to get into mindset of it being that way but it will take time. Keep the vote up maybe I’ll do something
Old man: yes MOI does that regardless of alignment though, what is alignment indicative is his delegating read responsibility
Pine: not sheeping you. You aren’t in my all star town team.
Eddie: give me ur number
PJ: I tend to think people scum games in rl mimics online but just in minor details and I don’t think the things here represent that but yeah your right that the two could be drastically different. I have seen Town games of urs on here and this feels similar.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #284 (isolation #6) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 282, Kison wrote:Do you have that much faith in Eddie's scumhunting abilities??
I am part of the Eddie Cane fan club.

We meet every Tuesday.
You can join but you will need to bring a sombrero.

I feel same way about this game as you do but instead of thinking about pulling out Xbox. I do.
Also working on my small coding projects as well as thinking about how to improve processes at place I work.

What’s your current reads btw?
I feel you been giving small pushes more than expressing a lot of thought.

@Cooldog don’t understand anything you said in relation to that quote Alf me. Why would you be primarily lynch target for ur dumb claim? It’s NAI either way and dumb. Unless cop checks you and comes up with guilty not seeing why you would get lynched for it.

Eddie Cane, what up buddy?
I think you had questions for me but I flossed over them or something?
Not sure exactly what they were cause i think I responded to almost anything directed at me.

Really feels like I can only get involved in this game when people say something about me but now I am just ignoring people like insanity and hitogoroshi cause yeah that isn’t trying to engage.

I am better at this when I have a line of dialogue going and not just giving blanket analysis.

Harder to do in this format since there’s no back in forth.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #285 (isolation #7) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i could go for a lynch on hitogoroshi or Tywin if this day gets too long and we compromise between the two.

Don’t really like either of their postings up till now and don’t think I will get any quality read either since I don’t really want to read any of their posts either.

Magna is still better lynch in my eyes since if he is scum he will win at end game scenario. Gonna continue trusting my Cane of Eddie though. He wouldn’t steer me wrong <3
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #330 (isolation #8) » Sun May 06, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Firebringer »

Prod receiver.
I don’t have anything to say about the current game.

This is mostly to say I am still here and not dead, but not in mood for the mafias.

Kison why is ur vote not on muah
Insanity because Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane I think I elaborated on pj quite a bit and if I didn’t pj gave details related to it. Also you still haven’t guessed my townread on u
Kmd <3
Magna is now saying I’m scum, really reaching with his reasoning.

I will talk to you all maybe Monday.
Sorry this isn’t a very long post
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #359 (isolation #9) » Mon May 07, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am sick in bed. Eddie Cane why didn’t you respond to me?

I fully support a Tywin wagon btw.

I am slipping with this style >.>
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #363 (isolation #10) » Mon May 07, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 361, Tammy wrote:Also if Magna doesn't pick up his prod and come back when he's one of the main reasons i even looked at this game and wanted to replace in, I'm going to scream.
Wow.

Not for me?
Here I thought we were friends.

I see how it is.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #385 (isolation #11) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Firebringer »

V/LA till Friday
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #409 (isolation #12) » Wed May 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

General long rant about game and thoughts.
I decided, hey lets comment and make a thought on every post since I have been gone. Cause you know. I need to give thoughts and really collect myself and ground myself somewhere.

So before I get started on my thoughts.
This is where I was before:

Town

Eddie Cane
Tammy/Chamber, PJ
Everyone Else
Pine
MOI
Scum

Ill do everyone a favor and spoiler this post so if you want to avoid long long posts.
Spoiler: Firebringer WORKS TO READ
This is organized in just me giving random thoughts as I read posts.

, the question asked rofl seems pointless. Role discussions are not fun when in hypotheticals and no one is actually claiming anything, unless I missed something. Which is possible. I also think eddie has been very active giving a lot of thoughts, disagree heavily with your analysis. Dislike your poking about my FRIENDO CANEO. PJ he is town, trust me.

good post by old man, can I give like three or four gold stars to this guy. I for the record know for a fact magna can fake all of this behavior. Like I said previously, he got me to townread him just by being a dick to me all game. That isn't AI when he does so. He will continue the scummy pushes though which is.

hey insanity. I don't know you well, but I feel like I should? You been around awhile. Have we played together? I am or was. I don't know where my vote is. I think eddie is good person to sheep day one. He nailed half my scum team in team mafia. So like I trust his skills as long as I think he is town, and I get that town vibe from him and I really want him to tell me if he can spot what I am townreading him for. I think I have hinted at before to him what I look for in his posts.

BOI!!!!!! EDDDIE MOTHER FUCKING CANE. I answered this toooooooo. Did I not? Don't tell me I am going crazy here with bad memories. I am too young for that shit. PJ I think is fairly easy to read, but as me and him discussed I have like no experience on a forum format for his scum game. I saw him at Cali Meet and I characterized his scum play as "Playing dumb" and I think I would see that here IN SOME FASHION. Which I didn't get at all. I think even small things we do in a fast paced environment are replicated in a forum session.

Its you, the mod, its me. We are all part of the mass delusion. I hope to god this day doesn't go on that long. I definitely can't keep this up for that long.

Your mom follows getriatric rules, PINE! Also congrats on Pinecone. Which I will probably say a million more times.

No idea. Not a great amount of experience with her. I can say I make similar posts to that when I am scum. Though I say it as town too.

Hito posts UGH. Meh. I agree with his point about townreads not being cookies to useful players everything else I don't really have thoughts on and can't parse at this moment. Something about hito posts are just hard for me to digest.

Ohh look who wants to just hand out a tr to cooldog because of how he handled it. Like really? You want to argue the way cooldog handled his claim was townie? The guy would do same thing regardless, that's his personality. Yeah, this is scummy

Ohh Cool MOI wants to strawman my position as though my only thing was saying he wouldn't get lynched in LYLO, cool beans. That wasn't even justifying my read, that was me saying you should be lynched FIRST. You are playing directly to scum motivations with discrediting, bad pushes, and fake townreads. Do you need me to go on or would you like to now OMGUS scum read me to try save face? Cause lol that's where ur obviously trying to go

Enjoy this novel Tywin <3
Reading is a hardship, make it at least entertaining I say. Mafia is fun. How about making funny posts while you scum it up MOI?
Long post to say "Okay I see your point" Is there any reason you couldn't just say that?

Don't see the reason offhand for the vote here by insanity for KMD. I think the bussing question is really weird.

HEY OLD MAN IS ON MY BRAIN! Or in my brain. LOL PINE YOU GOT REPLACED
Old Man can be my spirit animal this game now. I am calling him town even though my only reason is "I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THIS MAN SAYS"
Eddie isn't egotistical. Like maybe sarcastic and upfront, but not egotistical lol.
That's for Eddie to tell me! I ain't giving away my tell if he can't figure it out.
This is a post. I think my brain decided to quit or I found this post so boring it wasn't worth commenting on. I agree with Insanity on Tywin wagon. So she is cool enough to be given 2 stars.
Friendo don't argue with PJ. Just keep doing your thing. Also answer my questions and tell me what you think it is I townread you for.
Hey Axel I haven't really talked to you. Hows life?
Hey you post too much. Also why don't I have more posts than you?
WHAT ARE YOU EMBARRASSED ABOUT
If you are trying to kiss up to me in order for me to townread you.....it might be working. I like you too kdm.

Okay I am going to literally skip posts not worth commenting on.
Please stop commenting on Eddie. And ur points about Pine active lurking are wrong and I don't even think he is really townie now.

Duh.....Come on Pine, you be scumming it up with stuff like this.

KILL ME. Cooldog can be temporary town so I don't have to go through all this. Just put down the gun dog

Okay I am making this a two part series.
NEXT UP!

Maybe three.
I spent so long making this. Din't even get everyone.

Where I stand now:

Town:

Eddie Cane, Old Man
PJ, Tammy
Cooldog
Everyone Else
Tywin
Pine, MOI
Scum
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #449 (isolation #13) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 445, Axelrod wrote:I'm trying to look at Firebringer's stuff, but it's hard. Punctuation, spelling and proper sentence structure. Is that so hard?
Can I report posts like this?

Half serious question.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #469 (isolation #14) » Sat May 12, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Firebringer »

So I am pretty busy right now with something, but decided to respond to things directed at me. Even though I don't feel like it. We have some good sub ins which should get really get me back into the game. I am hopeful for that, but right now my mind isn't in this game still. Anyways here to respond to things.

Tammy's Post:
I can actually buy that Firebringer's 189 is why he's scum reading Magna. He did put down both Firebringer and Titus in The Thing when he was scum, but is something that is also a product of his town game. Magna is probably more cavalier than most to express his disdain for certain players/play styles. (I'll go back and check this just to be sure that it really isn't alignment indicative though) Maaaaybe a fair point on the outsourcing of the reads thing, though I think that's something that has to be looked at in context and how he goes about it rather than the fact that the does it. If that makes sense? I like the PJ read at the end here as well as the Eddie read and guess why you're a town read bit. Also I kind of like the "I should look for what I expect from a reaction test before I reaction test" sort of thing, but if I'm right that fire bringer rather often does the let's be in thread masons thing then I don't get that as a specific reaction test.
I am not scumreading MOI because of paranoia if that is what you are saying, and I have already talked about his cavalier attitude is NAI but the way he approaches other people with it is. For example him saying "Ohh I will let Pine do the read for me", which is something that isn't a thing magna approaches things. He always comes to his own conclusions on things even if he "trusts someone elses read". Really the fact that it is pine is the only reason I have doubts on this because I can't really see MOI in thread telling his scumbuddy "ohh ill sheep your read on this player", unless he thinks Pine can convincingly push me or something better than him? Which again don't think is something that goes through his mind at any point.

Post by PJ
3.) Same goes for Firebringer. Please answer my questions from Post #344.
I answered this. I am sheeping Eddie Cane for foreseeable future.
In fact:

VOTE: PJ
I also townread you.

Post by Magna:
Its part of it. The main chunks are his disconnection with the game (IMO) and the fact that he refused to actually vote his own scum-reads as opposed to sheeping someone. His last large post in fact feels like he’s just buddying up to a number of players for “defense” of himself as opposed to actually trying to find scum. Finally his scum read of me is manufactured as crap. Maybe its his ego and not liking to play with me but there is not a single point he’s made that is even close to alignment indicative and he feels like he’s trying to buzzword BBQ (OMGUS, “fake Town reads”) his way out of questions about his case.
Ohh hey MOI, where have I used buzzwords to describe my scumread on you?

MOI says I am buddying, when I am just being friendly to people. I think you could use the term buddying for Eddie and Pine but everyone else, I am just being friendly.

So you question my ego about not liking to play with you, when you say things about me that are disrespectful. Like, I swear you are trying to make this personal. I don't care. I think everything you are doing is just pushing me either for playstyle issues or just because you see me as easy mislynch potential. That is all. Frankly I could see you as town here, but I think its doubtful. Would anyone tell me anything I am missing about MOI that is townie that I am straight up ignoring?

Like I am willing to see potential that I am blindsided here, but I really think most of the things he has done is either NAI or scummy. The biggest things that are scummy are just the way he has pushed things in this game. Which I can go even further.

Also final note I still plan to go through every post since my last post left of and give my thoughts and comments. I have read everything in this game at least once, can't say it gave me really anymore that I actually want to dig deepr into besides possibility of Pine day one lynch, but I don't want to do that today because PINECONE, also I want to neighborize him so we can shit up a PT.

Post by Lycan:
@Woofbringer: Did you ask Pine to marry you just to make Moi jealous?
I make everyone jealous with my hot dog buns. If you know what I mean ;)
Whats been up with you Lycan? Seems people don't really like your slot so much.
What your thoughts on people scumreading it?

Post by Tammy:
Fire - You have ten posts a day that you can do your engaging people thing in you know! You're not required to be standoffish!
WHAT!?!?!?!?!? I think I have been quite ENGAGING. I TRY TO TALK TO PEOPLE. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DIDNT SAY HI TO ME WHEN YOU ENTERED!

Okay, I can see standoffish. Hows life been Tammy?
What is the latest patch updates in Tammy_Life.Exe
Did you give the students 0s because of this game?

I think I should utilize my 10 posts a day but this new style is very challenging for me. I think you can imagine the change being drastic, you seen me play :lol:
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #470 (isolation #15) » Sat May 12, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 447, Kmd4390 wrote:Firebringer, your town read on Jelly is one I'm having trouble understanding and it's not just because I disagree with it. You seem to have the idea that he's borderline incompetent as scum which I don't at all get. And then any other mention of him is either just that he's definitely town and you saying that you already elaborated on him. Your read feels overstated if anything. I'd just like to know if there's more to it or if it's as simple as you don't think he can...well...play the game as scum. I'd imagine a guy who has been on the site for 13 years is capable of playing the way he has been so far so hopefully there's more to it or I'm just misunderstanding you completely.
I wanted to respond to this post as well but forgot.

I think you are misunderstanding my read? I don't think of PJ as incompetent scum. PJ won several scum games at Calimeet, like he isn't terrible at it. I think when he plays he goes for this kind of more pronounced behavior of questioning things that are either apparent or obvious in order to seem like he is trying to think things out. When we played at Cali I remember often he would ask odd questions that seemed like they were like he had dozed off in the middle of the game and was trying to replant himself. I don't think its very similar to here. Like I said I think peoples behavior in a faster paced games is going to be similar to a longer paced games but in more subtle ways.

For example (self meta here), in a faster paced games I act impulsively and with little forethought of what will occur because of my actions. I behave that way in longer faster paced games as well. Its just sometimes now I have a minute to think about the madness and what can potentially happen. Theres still impulsivity in my play its just now its not as obnoxious (although i think some would say it is).
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #507 (isolation #16) » Sun May 13, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 502, Eddie Cane wrote:
no, he can stay. replace me.
Don’t you dare
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #556 (isolation #17) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 538, Ginngie wrote:You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become he villain.
Great quote.

ALso I love that you are in the game ginngie. Was very strong on PJ town so glad to have you here to be towngie.
Now get in my pocket pls. I need more people to join me in league of Eddie Cane sheep.

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY EDDIE CANE!!!!

but on the real. I am getting annoyed by Eddie ignoring me like I am unworthy of his attention. He is playing hard to get and its getting old.

VOTE: Hitogoroshi
Got to go spicy. For things like
Firebringer in the "pro-scum play, not really sure if it means a red pm but happy to lynch and see" bucket.
I said i didn't like hito posts now i get to death tunnel scum with this "ohh ill lynch him but i got no read on him". Sure you will bud. Sure.

Theres been a lot of other things that has been said about the game that i just don't care about at all right now. Mostly concerned getting either magna (which doesn't seem likely to happen with no one pushing that besides me) or Hito (which i think is better)
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #583 (isolation #18) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 576, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well I asked you to see what your answer would be. And this response is very surface level and shows to me you are bending over backwards to find the most benign light possible. Firebringer made the sweeping statement as support for his "case" on me. I call him on it. His reaction? Nothing. He completely avoids addressing the topic AT ALL. Nary a single mention. Personally I didn't expect him to change his read on me for that. But a Town honestly trying to ascertain my alignment ... I would have expected something. Anything. Even a "Ok, my memory was bad ... but that doesn't make you Town". But nada.

You keep harping on bad play as if it is only something that comes from Town and that's just not true. Scum can and do play poorly as well.

In fact here's a link of Firebringer's ISO in Kids TV Mafia. He's scum and Day 2 he faked a cop guilty on Spiffeh. Eventually he walked it back but clearly as scum he's not unwilling to make "poor" plays against players he feels are stronger. Because he feels comfortable doing it. Now maybe here he is Town just trying to effect some sort of policy lynch because he feels I don't give him the proper respect. I grant it is possible. But it is also possible he's scum. And the fact you don't even consider it an option is suspect.
This is a post that’s trying to pick a fight with me and make this game personal.

I refuse to do so.

If you don’t stop trying to pick fights with me, I will ask Korts to make you stop.
This isn’t acceptable imo even if you are scum.

I’ve addressed every point in this at some point
Instead of calling me shitty or that I am policing you

How about addressing my points?
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #584 (isolation #19) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Firebringer »

And I realize as I posted I won’t make it personal, I basically fdid.

Can we focus on the points being made though.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #617 (isolation #20) » Fri May 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Firebringer »

KKKIIIIIIISSSSSSSOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #682 (isolation #21) » Sun May 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Prodge.
not playing this game right now.

I support the votes on hito.

reads havent changed
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #786 (isolation #22) » Thu May 24, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 785, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Eddie I already linked you to Kids Tv Mafia. Again phone posting but going to say I don’t buy for an instant his ISO here has a single bit of game solving. Fire is probably going to throw a fit in response to this but mindlessly sheeping a player onto Town reads isn’t gamesolving. Neither is a series of a few fluffy Town reads. And I still don’t see any scum hunting at all given FMPOV his only scum read in me can be boiled down to “I dislike MOI and he’s good at scum Policy him”.

I’m not the only person who thinks this. Hito is on the same wavelength and so are some others.

Since this is still phone posting I obvi didn’t dive deep into your links. Later tonight if you want me to post links in his ISO I will. Guessing you will not but we will see.
Hey what’s up with pal.

Are you saying I haven’t scum hunted at all or haven’t done so recently?
Cause one is more right than other.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #808 (isolation #23) » Fri May 25, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Firebringer »

So magna, are you not going to talk to me at all in this game?
Cause at one point you said you were directly trying to keep an open communication with me and I was avoiding that, but you haven't talked to me since then. You talk about me, but around me.

I said for you to not instigate a fight, are you doing this on purpose to avoid trying to fight? As in you want to avoid hostilities or are you doing so for other reasons?

I am really trying to understand here why the hell you say you are willing to talk to me, but then don't at all.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #815 (isolation #24) » Fri May 25, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Why are we lynching Axel again?
I am not getting this wagon.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #818 (isolation #25) » Fri May 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 816, Pine wrote:Because he’s scummy. It so are you, so I get it you’re not into bussing with a viable CW and deadline looming.
Yeah because I never buss, me the biggest anti busser.
You hear yourself when you type this?
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #857 (isolation #26) » Sat May 26, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 843, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Well that's some passive aggressive bullshit. I find a hard time believing this isn't 100% posturing on your part.

Really - you made it clear early on when YOU just absolutely avoided responding to questions that you'd rather talk about me than with me. So, nah, I'm not really interested in being the one doing all the answering for you when you ignore what I directly say to you.

I mean there is enough "Hurr durr Firebringer is just too scummy to be scum" in the thread from people I find suspect that I've come around to this is just you with a personal beef playing his regular scummy Town game for the moment. Flips on KMD /Axel / Insanity will help develop that view.

And yeah - don't think you are scum-hunting at all.
You first open by saying I am being passive aggressive, I am not. Asking you a real question. If there is anything aggressive in my post it’s because I’ve been frustrated with the situation we are in communication wise.

Second okay let’s say I am 100% to blame for all reasons we aren’t communicating than, I’d really not like to play a blame game and will admit my interactions with you can be better.

I do have a personal beef but I don’t think it’s shaping my read on you. I try my utmost to be as honest with myself when it comes to my reads as possible. If this were just a beef I would say so, there is no reason for me to hide that. But I do think you are trying to intentionally poke me because you know my buttons and I am unsure if that is scum motivated or just your approach to myself. What part is alignment based and what part is just you. I am leaning more you, but I still don’t think you are townie

Do you believe every post of mine lacks scumhunting?
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #903 (isolation #27) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: KMD
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #904 (isolation #28) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Firebringer »

Pretty sure that’s hammer, and probably this flips town but maybe not.

Cya all tomorrow
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #914 (isolation #29) » Sun May 27, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 908, hitogoroshi wrote:in conclusion, Firebringer is the physical manifestation of an spell to make my wishes come true in horrible ways

"hey Firebringer, I don't like that you have scum reads but are sheeping someone on a professed town read instead"
*finger on monkey paw curls inward*
"Firebringer will indeed stop sheeping on town reads...because he'll just be active lurking"

"Hey Firebringer, I don't like that your vote isn't in play and you're not consolidating or pushing my wagon more"
*finger on monkey paw curls inward*
"Firebringer will indeed consolidate...by hammering a player he's never given a read on, while saying they're probably flipping town"
wait till tomorrow when i death tunnel you all day.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #916 (isolation #30) » Sun May 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Firebringer »

be careful what u wish for mate
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #930 (isolation #31) » Sun May 27, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Got any final thoughts on the players before Korts locks the thread KMD?
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #978 (isolation #32) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 971, Tammy wrote:Firebringer - I know you can be more involved than you have been this game. Please get in here and do something if you're town.
Yeah I could be, so what.
I am sitting here puzzled that hito was killed.

Like scum decided to just kill mislynch bait for no reason

My reads are probably mostly trash here.
I am going to rethink this game on weekend, work sucks with month end
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #980 (isolation #33) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 974, Tammy wrote:Probably means that he's a #liarbigfatliar and I'm out of fucks given trying to determine whether or not it's scum or town fake claiming and will lynch that shit no looking back.
Yeah I don’t see it as a scum fake claim, sure by me I would, but old man doesn’t seem like he would from what I pick from the player.

Ignore old man, I really have a funny feeling on Kison actually
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #981 (isolation #34) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Also can everyone stop it with their dumb crumbing
I know what your crumbing and you might as well just come out with it
I don’t even hunt for crumbs or claims but you are both obvious @ tammy and @eddie cane

Also I should probably say I forgot to submit an action for this game even though I had an insane amount of time to do so, my bad
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #983 (isolation #35) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Magna is an accountant?

I am going to sleep
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1027 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Firebringer »

lol i get this idea that Old Man lied again about another role and then Lycan countered by lying also.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1030 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Firebringer »

Doubt it heavily
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1032 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Firebringer »

That doesn’t make sense
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1034 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Pine

get your game on
It’s time to duel
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1037 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1035, Axelrod wrote:You guys understand how horrifically unlucky we would have to be for them to both be Town? And how conveniently the claims now line up? It's too much.
Either way they self resolve
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1038 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1028, Axelrod wrote:(1) Old Man Town/Lycan Scum
(2) Old Man Scum/Lycan Town
(3) Both Town
(4) Both Scum
(1) Lycan has to clear town/buss buddies and has to kill OldMan
(2) OldMan has to clear town/buss buddies and has to kill Lycan
(3) We get clears/guilties and the scum have to kill these two.
(4) They both have to clear people and have to buss their buddy.

Pretty much self resolving.

4 and 3 are both very unlikely.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1089 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1086, Pine wrote:Firebringer-Confident scumread.
Go on....

because from where i am standing this is a complete OMGUS scumread over everything i said about you yesterday.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1092 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1091, Lycanfire wrote:OTE: Eddie Cane
This is the second worst vote you can possibly do.

Get off town before I change my mind about not lynching within the self resolving roles.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1131 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Firebringer »

Prodge at work and haven’t anything new really to say
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1166 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Firebringer »

@Mod: Replace me

Not enjoying this game and I am not going to force myself to play.
Hope you guys have a great game.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1853 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1851, Eddie Cane wrote:I was salty asf at the team I drew (no offense fire and tywin), probably the worst two scummates I could have got in this playerlist
thats offensive.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”