Krap Logick

Post Post #216 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:05 am

Post by Korlash »

*Evil laughs*

... Revenge will be mine Neko...

>.>
Unvote: , Vote: neko

/confirm And will do a read up asap.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #217 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:21 am

Post by Korlash »

Ok... after a readup Im afraid I actually found people i would rather vote then Neko... T_T next time man... next time...

Unvote:

First impressions inclue a Shanba-TSN partnership possibility. Early distancing or bussing is of course common, and to have constant agression towards one player for one single thing is always a bad move. (Town or scum) If Ninja had perhaps done more then just that one fence sitting post I could understand the constant "Lynch that guy" attitude Shan has. I'm afraid this point also applies to grude votes. Anyone have any evidence of somethign between these two?

I could also see a Skitzer and killa partnership. Just a hunch but the whole "i'm not voting" combined with the post 210 from Skitz makes me very nervous about them. Of course another way of looking at it is Skitz is scum, and Killa is, in fact, just a simple newbie. I'm interested in how these two will interact in the future. I also want to look back and see if Moose or Skitz have any connections at all...

Crub, phate, and JD seem their usual self... Hard to read as usual...

ironically my vote falls on... *drum roll* yes you got it the now one and only DS!

Vote: DS

*claps*

For a good four reasons I think. The first being my favorite and the last being something I'm sure half of you will hold against me.

1) Post 119 was very scummy.

DS, Post 119 wrote:I normally
play the easy lynch target
on day one, to
try and draw out scum looking for something to jump on to
. It seems that deadscilent hasn't been missing any opportunity to jump on me. In lieu of further information, I suggest we all vote deadscilent unless something bigger comes up.
I did a bit of bolding to outline my biggest problems with it.

Playign the easy lynch is dumb. If your town your "intending" to waste our day one lynch, not on possible scum, but on idiot town. Also you waste the town's discussion time by argueing with you.

Calling anyone who goes after you scum is once again stupid. You just called yourself an "easy lynch target" Everyone, town and scum, will go after you now. So you've wasted our time, got every player on you, and it gets worse. If you fake claim cop, you have to excpect the real cop to come after you, if you claim doc, the same, and so forth for all fake claims. So to call people going after the "easy" lynch, when you are in fact a liar, is scum. Not scummy, scum. So by doing this your trapping the doc to die. Also if your lying, you may force the real doc to claim. So if your lying town, you jsut put the real doc in danger. If your lying scum... you need to die. In the off chance your really the doc, Well... I really don't want someone like you in this game least you ruin it more.

2) if you are lying you just stole the jailkeeper's "protection" from the real doc. Sure you can argue jailing the doc to be a bad thing, but I kinda hate the idea of the doc dying N1 don't you?

3) You have fakeclaimed at least once this game. Twice maybe, but you definitly do not have a PS. This is pretty simple, you did this to take the discussion off your Doc claim. Now to hide the fact it was true or false I can't figure out... I think LAL comes into play here.

4) You actaully went against the Mod. You actually got him to change the rules. Theres no reason for this. Ever. JD gets it too... and anyone else who may have been for that strike you brought up and I overlooked them. Furthermore I find it saddening the mod would actually change his ruling like he did... *shakes head*

So... Thats my take and my stand. I had something on Kleb and I forgot it... I actually pegs Kleb, DS, and shan as the trio but I suck at scum hunting so meh...

Also
FoS:
Anyone who ever ended a post with "Discuss"

Also
FoS:
Anyone who ever used the excuse "To promote discussion" for something they did.

Hmmm what else... I guess a short bio to get you guys to know me... Hi, I'm Korlash, the Konnaisseur of Krap Logick. I like short walks ont he beach followed by a long time in front of a computer. My favorite color is green. I love to fakeclaim whenever I can. I play WoW sometimes and MTG every now and then. I love lame jokes (Puns included) and thats about it. Me in a nutshell I think. Work nights... sleep days... log onto MS whever I have time... Everything you will ever need to know about me I think... so... yeah... glad to be here...

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #221 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:03 am

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:We should get Sly to replace in here (jk).
\

... *not going to say anything*

Neko wrote:Is this the "let's lynch him regardless of whether he's town or scum because he's not helpful" argument? Neko is never impressed by such arguments.
No it's my "He looks like scum, smells like scum, and plays anti-town!" arguement.
Shanba wrote:Korlash is simply annoyed that I already found his partner, and is running damage control to try and make sure I go down too.
I'll take TSN as a scum partner over you as a fellow townie anyday thats for sure.[/sarcasm]
TSN wrote:Korlash, I can assure you, the village idiot is that guy's MO. Which is why I got frustrated with him, which is why I made my fence-riding "I'm not sure whether or not we should lynch him" post, which got me in trouble in the first place. But he's getting replaced, and I don't think his playing like an idiot makes him any more likely to be scum.
i guess I'm the wrong player to argue with MOs... But you have to remember, if we keep giving him passes simply based on meta, he will eventually be scum, and... well I think you can guess the rest.

As for your fence sitting i don't think that makes you scum at all. Unless you and DS are scum partners that is. Then yeah, its a valid point. But I don't see that... (yet) In fact I think not being on the fence here is scummy. I mean on one hand you have a player acting blatantly anti-town. Every town should at least want him out of the game. At the same time we all have to consider him just a "Village idiot" and thus the fence sitting.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #223 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:37 am

Post by Korlash »

... i don't care if your the title is fakeclaim perfection, if you claim the doc you better be telling the truth. And if you claim at a time where a counterclaim is not only impossible, but utterly stupid to do, the only alternative is your scum.

Also how does caliming doc make you an "easy lynch target"? that seems counter productive to me.

Also tounge in cheek? Interesting... Doesn't sound like me... *rereads last post* nope don't see it...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #225 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:24 am

Post by Korlash »

Hey I missed all the fun you guys had back when it happened so I had to get my something in. And for all his VIness I still think his replacement deserves at least one vote and a nice bit of pressure.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #227 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by Korlash »

When did he ever retract it exactly?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:36 am

Post by Korlash »

Then why is he still alive? And none of this replacement crap, he shoulda een lynched pages ago....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #232 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by Korlash »

Well Im basing it off my past experience. A player calimed cop really early, then said he was joking and ended up scum. So out of 1 game where this happened, it came from scum. And yes, I realize one game is not a lot to base anythign off of, but whatever. I'll leave my vote on until the replacements gets here and up to speed as they say.

I still don't peg DS as anything "town" in any sense of the word. But I know the uselessness of chatting with players who are not even here so... um... who's next on the list then...

Looks like that would be you then Shan... hmm ill have to come back to that one...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #236 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by Korlash »

Cuase I'm just that attractive!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #238 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:09 pm

Post by Korlash »

Well in the other game he wasn't a VI. He was just "joking around." And the way I see a VI is way to harmful to town now, later, endgame, etc.

And I could say the same for you Phate... I got my eye on you! O.o

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #240 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:04 am

Post by Korlash »

Yeah and if I remember correctly, wasn't a VI responsible for town losing that game in the end game? =D

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #241 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:07 am

Post by Korlash »

Ok i feel bad now... He wasn't a VI, he was just a highly intellegant thinker that was a little too paranoid. Still... If Sly had still been in that game, Crub wouldn;t have been so obvious now would he?

So
FoS
You for calling a damn good line of thinking worthy of an FoS! :P

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #245 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by Korlash »

And why my posts? Whats wrong with me? :(

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #247 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by Korlash »

Thats what they tell me! ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #250 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:17 am

Post by Korlash »

And what do you want to know about my posts exactly?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #262 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:02 am

Post by Korlash »

Oh I got it TSN... Laughed a bit too... found it halarious Neko didn't actaully! XD

Your going to have to try very hard in order to convice me that I'm desperate to lynch someone that has one vote... I mean if I was desperate I would totally go after someone with at least 3 votes... Unless your going to say I have a personal vendetta against DS. Which... is not only insane but useless. I mean a vendetta against an idiot? O.o waste of my time if you ask me.
Neko wrote:From what I can see so far, TSN and Korlash are towards the top of my scum list for reasons already stated.
And what reasons are those? That I always look scummy? sorry i don't remember anything you ever really sad about me. Or TSN for that matter... But who knows...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #281 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Korlash »

Well thats not good... Curb you scared the peoples away...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #283 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Korlash »

That is such better avatar for you...

And I already told you I think this replacement should have pressure. So yes, i like my vote.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #290 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by Korlash »

Wern't we always allowed to vote no lynch? how did RW "jump right on it"?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #292 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by Korlash »

And? The mod stated that come deadline a vote of no lynch follows the same rules as other votes, that is not the mod letting us vote no lynch. And yes, givint he fact a vote of no lynch would save his life I would excpect him to want it instead. I guess I could see why you would say he jumped on it, I just think you worded it to make it look worse then it actaully was, which jumps out to me as somewhat suspicious.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #294 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Korlash »

... I'm not talking abotu Shanba I'm talking about killa...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #297 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by Korlash »

I hate the word opprotunistic... It's one of those scum tells that is based mostly on personal opinions/views.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #300 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:06 am

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:I changed it just for you
Awww ^^
RW wrote:sorry korlash, but I don't have a problem with it, especially in this situation
What, neko's avatar? not sure what yoru refering too.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #310 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:57 am

Post by Korlash »

brilliant cause it can get written off as a newbie mistake.

As far as I see it, the only place newbie mistakes can be afforded is in the road to roam forum. Out here in the real MS, I think Newbie mistakes have to be watched a bit more carefully.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #314 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Korlash »

that was a pretty stupid example... You can't boil a lynch down to one person plus that excuse isn't even plausable in a lynch situation.

But thats about the same reson I hate the attack "opprotunism" becuase it too becomes a moot point.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #317 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by Korlash »

Shanba wrote:Hypothetical situation: Player x is being bandwagoned. Player y votes 5th on the bandwagon and begins to tunnel in on him. The bandwagon dies down, despite y. Plyer z gets wagoned. Suddenly, player x starts tunneling on player z.
Or it's player X's playstyle to fuel wagons. God knows half the people on this site do it as often as they can. Or it's player X as a doc seeing another lynch happening and would rather it happen then he calim. Guess what... yeah... opprotunism =/= scum there does it? hence why it's a stupid and useless thing.

Most town, while they agree with the "take one for the team" thing, and while they care about the town more then themselves, they always have that self preservation, selfishness abotu them. No one wants to put effort into a game and then die.

And then you get some players who, jsut by knowing they are town and see they are about to be lynched, they stop at nothing to 'prevent a town death." Opprotunism is done both by scum and town on a very arguably equal basis. It has both pro-town, scum, and "luck" factors to it. To use the word "opprotunistic" as an attack is worthless and has no point to it. hence why I hate it!!!!!!

Also this has been another example that is totally stupid. What if player Z claimed scum? What is the case on player Z?

neko wrote:But, I think the point he's trying to make is that too many people are using that excuse to vote.
Now here is something I think has merit. Exactly who has so far used that excuss? And for the sake of those who have no tbeen following this, what excuss was it?

I'm also interested in how Justin's progress is fairing... Also hows MelodyMan... I know that is where my vote is so I guess I should know what his views on things are.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #319 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by Korlash »

I agree. Which is why I'm trying to turn the disscussion over to what Neko said instead.

Then again, this is also my way of showing people not to try and use stupid examples to prove their point. Only i'm allowed to do that! hisssss....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #323 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by Korlash »

And don't accuse someone who has been more active then you (lately at least) of not giving any content.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #326 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by Korlash »

You said people were using the same excuss to vote. What exactly was it? Was it the exact same reason, or was it more of a general reason. Such as everyone voting for no reason, or everyone voting under the basis of "disscussion."

Also who exactly did it. in fact, how many players have done it more then once?

Also which post did you make the whole disscussion thing?

(And no I'm not trying to be lazy here. Seeing as how you partly brougt this to my attnention I would like to hear your thoughts about it before i did a lot of digging :P)

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #328 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by Korlash »

hopefully it will at least eliminate the stupid votes if nothing else. But we'll see.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #331 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:54 am

Post by Korlash »

I don't dislike this wagon as I really would like more input from Melody, however I think Shanba needs to put in something as well.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #334 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:04 am

Post by Korlash »

No... because you put a third vote on someone for no stated reason. = very suspicious in my book.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #339 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by Korlash »

Justin wrote:In your first post of substance you ask others if they’ve seen evidence of a connection between Shanba and TheSweatpantsNinja. You then point a finger of suspicion at anyone who ends their post with “discuss”. What, precisely, is the difference between asking for others to provide evidence of a connection between two players which you yourself could not and asking people to discuss the likely guilt of someone who they are suspicious of without providing evidence themselves?
...What? ><

There is a diffeence between... "Discuss!" and... "Hey I noticed you said this, do you have anything else to support it." Or "Do any of you have info on this certain thing i would like answered."

"Disscuss" is lazy. It is normally preceded by someone doing something stupid. It is a very stupid way to promote disscussion.

I think that is what you asked... Your hard to understand XD

Justin wrote:Well, it was TheSweatpantsNinja who ended a post with “Discuss”. Can you reconcile these two statements?
It was also Shan. So between the two of them they both did the same thing. SO an FoS to both for being unhelpful, and then a greater FoS For shans constant agressiveness toward TSN. I think your reaching a bit here. :P

Justin wrote:There seems a bit of closeness between you and TSpN. Korlash, do you feel especially comfortable with TSpN? If so, could you tell us why?
Nothing about him has really stood out for me... I still need to read your previous post on him, don't have a lot of time right now and I wanted to at least answer your questins. And what closeness? Are we both cool? =D

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #350 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by Korlash »

Shan wrote:I'm acutely aware, but I'm trying to demonstrate a point, as well as a few other things...
And that point is....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #352 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by Korlash »

JDodge wrote:
Korlash wrote:
Shan wrote:I'm acutely aware, but I'm trying to demonstrate a point, as well as a few other things...
And that point is....
incredibly obvious?
not so much!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #354 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Korlash »

I seem to do that a lot. Like now for instance. You say you criticising because someone is not contributing. Why don't you stop criticising and contribute something yourself.

Unvote:, Vote: Phate

Hows that for a point? Get it?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #356 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:53 am

Post by Korlash »

YOUR STILL WASTING TIME "CRITIcising" people! see I'm not the only one who misses points. Why "criticis" them? why not say "hey, your trying to look like your contributing but your not! FoS; you for this post and this one! Why are you actively lurking! Why is this, why is that!" instead you post something worthless and lurk yourself?

my point is not what your
criticizing
someone for, it's that you would choose to do that instead of being helpful!

And yes ^ was o make fun of people who post half in caps and half not in caps.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #358 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:00 am

Post by Korlash »

Yes as taken straight from my most loved dictionary,
1. To examine and judge as a critic; to pass literary or artistic judgment upon; as, to criticise an author; to criticise a picture.

2. To express one's views as to the merit or demerit of; esp., to animadvert upon; to find fault with; as, to criticise conduct. --Blackwood's Mag.

My question to you is why you think Criticising
is
helpful? The only thing you have done lately (Before this argumnt of our started at least) was make a stupid post I felt was worthless. I said so, and you come back with the excuse you were Criticising someone and I was at fault for not realizing that. I mean what right do you have to citicis someone on something you yourself were doing?

Also I could care less about your meta as I am in this game, not those other ones. I coudl care less how often you post, but I care greatly about how useful the posts you do post are.

Also I like the word criticizing better as I feel weird when I post "Criticis." Nothing to do with you and I meant nothing by it. I was lashing out at the Engligh language there and my inability to stand it. Although if it makes you fell better ou can pretend I used it as some way to piss you off and you can take some of that anger your harboing out on me. That will totally help this disscussion ;P

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #360 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Korlash »

... it seems we are equally matched in wits... ha ha ha... I feel so sorry for you...

Seriously though, critisizing someone for something you are doing yourself is a bit hypocritical.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #362 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:50 am

Post by Korlash »

I am R trying to say you R tryng to look like you are helping but really you are not. talking about meta, this reminds me of a game I played with you before that I cannot talk about where i was right.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #365 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Korlash »

Yeah I kinda lost the orriginal point I meant about phate and we got into this long pointless argument... *sigh* You think i would learn not to poke the aggresive people...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #371 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:I do agree that it is hypocritical to criticise somebody for something you've done yourself, but I'm not sure that's the case anymore. I initially didn't see Phate as contributing much of substance, but now he appears to have something significant to say. We'll see how long that lasts.
Your welcome. Perhaps the stupid things I do are actually meant to serve point!??!!? *Gasp* Korlash do good? Make... phate... talk... durrrr....
Phate wrote:The point you should take from this, neko, is that Phate will respond not necessarily when agitated, but on weekends.
... Interesting... *scribbles note* I'll make sure to remember thaat.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #372 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:59 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ok I feel bad now... I really would like the mood to stay relatively calm.. So phate I'm sorry for getting all rialed up at you and stuff...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #374 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:04 pm

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:Korlash, please be aware that I'm not necessarily dimissing you as town, even though I'm pretty sure you're not the lynch for today. You never cease to perplex me, so I'll be watching you closely.
Sounds like me. ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #383 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:26 am

Post by Korlash »

eeek!

<.< Um... um... someone do something scumm! QUICK!

Or we could all just vote phate :P

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #392 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:32 am

Post by Korlash »

woohoo for deadline wagons!

Unvote:, Vote: JDodge

What a twist!

Seriously though, I know it's not like you to be helpful day one but I am pretty sure you could say something about your vote every now and then. Mostly now that is...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #400 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by Korlash »

Justin wrote:Korlash, are you suggesting your vote is only on JDodge until he speaks up? And are you willing to lynch him if he doesn't?
*shrugs* If i talk about it it won't come true! shhhhh... >.> <.<

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #406 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:36 am

Post by Korlash »

I'm always against Lurker Lynches myself. I prefer a good replacement to a stupid lynch anyday. JD just frightens me! *hides under bed*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #409 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:25 am

Post by Korlash »

RW wrote:Then why are you voting for the lurker lynch, Korlash?
I'm not voting for the lurker lynch, I'm bandwagoning a player I think needs a bandwagon, adding to that I myself trust Neko and personally *always* find JD in someway worth a vote, means that come deadline TA DA! found my vote. You better get your facts straight before you start implying crap like who I'm voting for and why.
Shanba wrote:see if you can engage him an argument. That's usually the best way to get a read on a lurker, I find.
Doubt it will work with JD... You have fun though if you feel like it.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #415 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by Korlash »

JD wrote:so why haven't we lynched rosswilliam yet

he's so damn obviously scum it's not even funny
That's funny! i would say the same thing about you! =D silly scumz, votes are for town! /slap

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #417 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Korlash »

No JD doesn't give a crap about games until like day 2+ or something. So his reactions are expected. Doesn't change the fact he is scumz!!!!! yarg!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #427 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by Korlash »

^ main reason my vote is on him. I would at least like him to say something about why RW is a good deadline kill.

as for meta, thats complete BS. If that was the case no one would ever be allowed to lynch me for stupid logic, bad numbers, or just plain being annoying. Yet half the people on this site try it all the time. If you continually do something scummy, you better expect to continually be voted, lynched, under suspicion, etc...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #441 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:10 pm

Post by Korlash »

I still like JD over MM. If it wasn't sucha close race I would throw my vote back on phate though... I'm watching you buddy!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #456 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by Korlash »

Oh now i have so many people I want to vote.... ahhhh... And no phate to put it on... T_T i love to vote that guy...

Really not liking Killa after that post 451. "Knew" is a very bad word to use as no town can ever know anything except themselves. scum on the other hand...

Also not liking Klebian's last post. I mean yeah... He could very bell be 100% sure MM wasn't scum. I mean each scum gets a pm saying who the others are, and so by simple mathematics you can figure out how many, and who, the town are. duh. :P

There were a lot of people commited to a JD vote, in fact the way things were going voting JD near the end of the day seems like a great way for scum to be able to say "Look! I was contributing see. But i didn't have my hand in the death of a town so meh I'm so towny!"

Toss up between the two of you really... Perhaps Crub would like to give me a reason to vote kleb over killa? hmmm? eh? eh?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #458 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:55 am

Post by Korlash »

=D silly!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #460 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:...including you, in case you forgot...
And? Whats your point here? Kelb tried to use the excuse that Killa wasn't on the MM bandwagon as an excuse for him being town but with the amount of people on JD scum could just have easily been on his with the added knowledge that if MM is lynched they were "off a town lynch."
Neko wrote:So, I don't think it's entirely accurate for you to say that you knew he was scum.
I'm sorry where did he say that?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #462 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by Korlash »

As far as I understood it, Neko was talking about Killa "knowing" about JD. So I find it hard to believe he mixed up a word. If it is a mistake it's more of an entire concept he mixed up.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #464 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:17 am

Post by Korlash »

It's all good there Neko... Just like to argue with you you know :P

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #468 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:You both gave pretty solid reasons for joining, so for the time being, I trust your intentions more than Korlash's and k7's
T_T you don't trust me? aww... *sad panda*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #490 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Korlash »

I like how Crub completly avoided talking about Kleb...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #492 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by Korlash »

JD wrote:How has my play been anti-town?
Well it all started the moment you booted up your computer...

Just spiraled downhill from there...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #498 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by Korlash »

Still digesting? It normally takes me a good 8 hours to digest an entire home cooked meal! It's taken you what... over a week so far to digest your vote... I know a thing or two about things not making sense, I know... Hard to believe... But whatever floats your boat, I can wait... Just hope it's good...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #503 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:34 am

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:Crub, can you at least tell us what made you think there might be a klebian-shanba connection? Please answer this only after Korlash has answered.
What? Why?

Vote: Crub

I'm more likely to vote for Crub as I think jsut repeating something over and over and ignoring other's requests is scummy...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #509 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Post by Korlash »

Lulz to you too buddy! =D Lulz indeed...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #524 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:32 am

Post by Korlash »

Uh... Somethings the matter with that FoS... perhaps its a syntax error... Define "him" then define which question I didn't answer.

My guess is your talking about TSN's question I don't see how I turned that back on anyone...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #526 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:37 am

Post by Korlash »

Cause Crub is Curb spelled wrong... And Curbs are located in towns, but you never notice them, also when you walk and aren't looking Curbs make you trip! Thus Crubs are like real life scum! So Crub is like a misspelled scum, or musc for short!

^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #527 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:39 am

Post by Korlash »

That joke would have been so much better if I had spellcheck... :(

seriously though... I don't like Crub's tunnel vision.. And thats about it really...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #532 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:51 pm

Post by Korlash »

That Kleb Vs. K7 thing was meant entirely to get Crub to talk. It didnt work... so I voted... didnt work either... :( Darn you Crub! Darn you....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #534 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Korlash »

Well that Korlash guy is a bit suspicious... How can someone be so smart and handsome and awesome all at once?... It's a mystery...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #545 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Korlash »

Anyone remember the time when you could identify who a player was by his/her avitar? Jsut a quick perifrial vision check and you knew it was player so and such... man... I miss those times... ;_;

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #589 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:47 pm

Post by Korlash »

only game I've been with Crub in he happened to be scum... lazy there too... made me do all the work! >.> Damn you neko...

Haven't seen much to make me think Crub is scum... HAven't really been following this game too much I'm afraid. Planning on being a bit mroe active here now.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #610 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by Korlash »

Yeah yeah I'm here... Gimmie until sunday to catch up.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #632 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:36 pm

Post by Korlash »

Ok ok so I failed the sunday thing... <.< Sue me! RL sucks as it cuts into my Mafia games!!!

Not much to say on the TSN/Crub thing. I'll go back and rerereread the latest things between them with more attention then I did last night... V_V so distracted recently...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #664 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:00 am

Post by Korlash »

Ahh... I wana vote Kleb now for building another wagon two days before deadline... talk about a hypocrit =/

I'm stickin with my vote on Crub. I'l be keeping my eye on the thread closely the next day and I'll see if I still think the same come tomorrow...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #668 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Korlash »

I don't see how it makes you scum not voting him... Nor do i see how him being right makes you scum... Bad falty logick... keep up the good work! XD

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #686 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Korlash »

I'm here. My work schedual keeps changing and all my free time is put into sleeping. my time on MS is limited so I've been putting more time into games that are in endgame then in those that still have a bit to go. My bad... >< bad Korlash... i'll try to catch up here on my net day off.. if I ever get one... ;_;

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #696 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:23 am

Post by Korlash »

Ok After work tongiht I'll be puting some time into this game (Unless somethign drastic happens like armageddon or like I blindly walk into an archery range...) so no lynching me until then :P

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #702 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:43 am

Post by Korlash »

***Pre post warning***

The following post has a week's worth of material packed into it. read at your own risk...

ha ha ha I laughed at Justin's post when I read it.

tell ya what, I'll let that game you mentioned play out for a while and get back to you on it. In about a week or so I'll let you figure out if time was a factor in it.

As for my days off I keep being pulled away from MS. But for a quick update on things here and where I stand:

Um... Not much to say. The skinny is I think Justin, Neko, and either TSN, or Kleb are the mafia. reasonings behind it include activity level, voting patterns, and player v. player relation ships.

I won't argue Justin's little player bios aren't pretty sick and sweet especailly in this game, so Kleb's last little "justin direct me" thing might not be as bad as it looked to me. TSN is still a little iffy to me. if memory serves he was the first justin went after. Sounds like the type of bussing I would do, start with my partner and see where it goes. Both of them are wavering in my mind. And I could be full of bs and they are both town.

Neko is a bit more of a question mark in my book. Active, hard hitting, fairly good player if I may say via past experiences. I can honestly say I don't even remember why i thought him scum. But I have had the feeling for a while. I wanted to go back in time and check out his predecessor for however much he may or may not have been on. Meh I'll remember it eventually.

Justin has been the one most on my hitlist. Heck that might even have played a part in me not getting on here more... Do not want to go toe to toe with that one. But whatever.

alright if I'm goign to do this I'll start with the newest thing first and work my way back.

Justin wrote:You've posted more than thirty times in other games in the last week, including multiple posts in games that are on day two and day one. So this statement is…ummm…not so true:
Thats a pretty strong meta... You happen to run across the other games I'm in I've been slacking in for the exact reason I have this one? no? I believe that one is the day 1. day two games the preveious one I mentioned, and yeah if this post ruins It i swear ill quit MS. And my last game is in fact in what I call endgame, with it's own list of lurkers/bad logic/and very likely town loss if i fail to keep up with it. i agree with my statement 100% and I'll defend my priority list any day of the week.

Don't get me wrong, I don't find that an excuse for lurking. I'm hoping this is a sign of more activity to come!
Justin wrote:So you voted Crub, later said you weren’t very suspicious of Crub but only voted him to get him to talk, left your vote on him to lynch without any other substantive comment, and are currently posting heavily in multiple other games while showing up here only just enough to keep yourself going.
Lets tackle this one at a time.

1) I heavily wanted to change my vote yesterday but alas could not find a good enough reason too. I didn't see Crub nor TSN as even close to being lynch worthy. But i've played enough games to know a deadline lynch is better then no lynch so I did not see an unvote: at the time helping anything. Nor could I fathom a reason to switch my vote to TSN. I felt that whatever I did directly effected who got lynched. Unvoting lynched TSN, defending my vote meant lynchign Crub, and switching it could mean K7 was lynched. I really could not devote enough time to first boil down and build up a case for who to vote for, neither could I have defended that vote. Bad play I know, but I couldn't risk getting drawn into a very active fight with someone where I was pushed to defend my actions. In retro spect, i think i just should have unvoted. (Not because he was town, but because I still don't think I can defend my vote on him too well)

2) Again a few of my other games are more important to me then this one at this time. However I feel once those have ended this one will jump to my top priority, so yes I will keep up apperances to keep from being replaced/prodded. And yes I do follow it even if I dont find time to post.

Also FYI I'm in 5 games, 1 is in endgame, 1 is rather important ATM, and 3 are suffering from my work problems. I will probably not be joining another game for a while, and yeah I am already regretting accepting my invetation into the 5th one.

Justin wrote:Now maybe you’re just not feeling this game. It happens to everybody sometimes. But you seem to be not feeling this game in a way that’s a tad too convenient for my taste.
And your feeling this game as much as you do is my prime reason to think your scum. I think ATM scum have more reason to be active then town.

Alright follow me if You can.

first off, I'm not the only not so active person alright, at least not in the past... week+ using just page 28 as an example we have two people who posted once, and two who posted twice. Thats only one page of course, and I'm sure the past pages differ greatly but as it stands I think its a close enough example of the game situation.

So 9 people, a good 4ish not so active, 4 semi active, and one being replaced. to a town that looks like the beginings of a stall. You got Justin and Neko and kleb, all of who do some fairly dense posting often, active and posting... plus any lynch that happens you have to assume is scum run. So I see reason for town to drop the game a little on their radar. So why dont you meta people and find someone (active) that is in... oh... 5-6 other games that they are more or less ignoring simply to post in this one and I guarentee you just hit scum. I dont have the time to meta you, and I highly doubt your actually ignoring other games, but I would expect to find interesting results on that one.

Now on the other hand, why would scum lurk at this time? They are in prime position. If they get a mislynch here its lylo tomorrow. plus they still have all 3 members. that means a win to them quicker, plus more opprotunity to bus if need be. Also with so many inactives, lurking only outs you further. It boils down to the town calling you out personally and looking at you as a whole. (if you can understand what I'm saying here) basically, active and posting means one person might call youotu on something. lurking at this time means every active person will say yoru name and direct crap at you in either an attempt to get you active, or an attempt to turn the lynch in your direction.

The only reason scum has to lurk at this time is if they had RL problems or what not. If you wana argue that against me go for it. But saying my lurking is in anyway a thing a scum would more likely do is kinda rediculus.
justin wrote:Hope to hear from you soon.
If you've made it through this post so far i bet your regretting this...

Ok I'm off to try and shorten this. If it is still huge when I hit submit, I can assue you it was bigger before...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #704 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by Korlash »

I've been suspicious of Justin since the first time he wasn't nightkilled. I could care less if he suspects me or not. I feel better about the him and you pairing after that though.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #706 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by Korlash »

Oh im sorry didnt know it was directed at me... Was trying to figure out where that quote came from.

Scum would want to lynch, either a mislynch so town is put into lylo and they have a good chance at winning, or a bus lynch so they get easy town props. With all the scum left, a bus is worth a lot more this late in the game.

Lets see if I can adress everything else... Um... First off I never mouthed my suspicions of Justin or you if i remmeber correctly, yet you two have been my top picks for scum for a while. I'm not one to jsut shout things out day 2 about two protown looking people being scum unless I have good evidence behind it. But if I'm going to be voted for lack of participation I guess i'll run with it now. I highly doubt you'll ever find me saying anything "bad" about Justin until just recently.

As for the Crub thing, what case did I have? I was like the first person to vote him, and I pretty much said it was for some stupid reason. I think I ended up saying Tunnel Vision was the most scummy thing he ever did...

My question is, are you planning on trying to make a case that I was on Crub's lynch even though I didn't think he was scum? Cause i've already addressed that issue. in fact i spelled out most of what I felt about yesterday's lynch pretty clearly I think.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #708 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:36 am

Post by Korlash »

Don't know. Like I said I couldn't find anyreason to do anything... mostly cause I had/have/blah blah blah no real time to read up. So if there was a case, I sure as hell didn't read it.

At this point in time I can't say if I think he is pro town... I think he is town, or better he is not scum. but that may or may not change in the near future.

Also on a side note, i didn't even want to jump to K7 simply becuase you jumped to him like you did. Of course, even if I wanted to I wouldn't have becauase of the no reason/defend/blah blah blah I've already been over.

Anything else? I mean It's obviusly worth voting me for being inactive as long as the person voting me can get on every 5 days or so right... right? :P

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #711 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by Korlash »

Justin wrote:I’m glad to have given you the gift of laughter. The last time I inspired that sort of merriment from someone I was making a case on they turned out to be scum.
Thats ironic. the last time you made a stupid crap case on me like that I was town. weird eh?

Justin wrote:I’m not sure what you’re saying above. Since you did post in these early games I assume you are saying there was something going on in these that demanded your attention. Which would have been a fine thing to say but wasn’t what you said. And thirty posts in a week doesn’t make it seem as though you had limited time here. Which was also what you said.
To be more specific I didn't have the time needed to read games I had fallen behind in. Which I only fell behind in because I had to spend more time in other games that were more important. And I do have limited time here, A meta of me shows I post often and a lot, so 30 posts a week could have been posted in... 4 hours time frame... so 4 hours a week on here isn't all that much time. kthxsbi!

Justin wrote:Finally, of course, taking a look at a deadline lynch in a game would seem to be a matter of some high priority. Crub died on April 4th, and you made ten posts in your day two games from March 29th through April 4th. One of these was early on day two, the other one of the most ghastly horrible games I have ever seen, but certainly not close to the resolution of the day. So I do question your priorities here.
This type of attack is so hard to defend against... Your good... You really are... I hope to be good scum like that someday.

Anyways that thing I was waiting for failed horribly. I blame you :P Ok no i don't... still... It was a waste. *sigh* My only other day 2 game stalled otu for lack of mod. So any posting in that was simply to say something like "i'm still here" so using that game against me is a load of crap. another game is the same as this one, and one last one just entered lylo. You kinda got me in a pickle with the deadline thing. Either way I come back I look bad. Either I'm lurkish scum, or very bad town. So I'll just admit I should have been into the game more then. Bad korlash. bad!

Justin wrote:So you posting in many other games, one a long stale day two, another an early day two, while avoiding this game as it comes to a deadline lynch is town behavior. But someone else ignoring other games to post in this one as it reached a deadline lynch is scum behavior. And by the way, sorry you didn’t find anything in that meta other than that I’ve mostly only been able to post on weekends the last couple of weeks, and have made a point to try to hit every game. Glad you then turned it around to:
Yeah if I had the time... :roll:

justin wrote:Because unable to find something to prove your initial, unfounded accusation you might as well change course. But it wasn’t you lurking I found suspicious so much. It was the effect your lurking had on this game.
I already told you I have nothing on you. Not my fault I'm that good at outing scum. I just suck at convinsing others... :(

Justin wrote:I am assuming exactly this. And of those who lynched Crub I find your actions the most suspicious. So I am glad you agree with my vote. I am hoping to wrest lynching out of scum hands now. Because, just as a curiosity, Korlash, if what you posted above is true are you not suggesting that scum will certainly win? And if this was a real concern to you, wouldn’t the way to have countered it have been to try to find a lynch target who you didn’t believe, by your own words, was probably town on day two?
Of course I agree with your vote. It got me back into the game, plus it gives me ootles of time to find more and more stuff that proves your scum. hell I think your partners should vote me too so i can cement them too while Im at it.

As far as scum winning, the answer is no. I feel very confident we will win. Then again... last time I felt so sure about my scum picks I was wrong and my secondary scum picks turned out to be the scum... ;_;

as for the lynch target, are you talking about you or crub? I can't even remmeber day 2 much less who i thought was town and not. If it's crub, for the last time I was barely here late yesterday. So to find a new target at deadline was impossible for me. If it's you, well I see your scum now. So if I thoguht you were town before, eh i was wrong. go me!

Justin wrote:And finally, I love long posts. Gives me things to think about. So thank you.
Not sure if this is real or sarcasm... But... your welcome either way. ^^ <3

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #731 (isolation #82) » Thu May 01, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by Korlash »

kleb wrote: You're essentially making contradictions in saying this. If you are active and are making posts, then you are the one susceptible to have your attacks argued by the few other active players. On the other hand, there are so many lurkers that it's tough to single out a single one without using meta to see which ones are lurking intentionally in this game.
Then why the hell are you guys so uptight about me? I'm not lurking intentionally in THIS game, im "lurking" in all but two games. am I scum in all three games I have neglected or simply this one?

Seriously, I know there is another game i've neglected
more
then this one. Justin is ... and I think its the right term here... strawmanning my meta against me! >.> Yeah... go me for combo attacks!

If you want to say I'm intentionally lurking in this one, then you also have to call me out on my lukng n two other large games, 2 different HM games, and that MTG tourney we ave going on in this place.

You can go on and on about how the lurkers are the obv scum in this one but i'm telling you, there is no reason for scum to lurk this game. (outside of rl stuff blah blah blah...)

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #747 (isolation #83) » Thu May 08, 2008 12:22 am

Post by Korlash »

Weird... I felt the same way about Neko...

Safe vote is just as foreign to me... But that sounds about right...

To catch up..

Shan wrote:Not exactly irrelevant - if it's happening in all his games, then obviously it isn't a tell on his alignment.
QFT....
Killa7 wrote: and yea thats christian bale from the movie american psycho
Weird... A friend of mine thought it was keanu Reeves... >.>

yadda yadda yadda... didn't miss much...

cool...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #759 (isolation #84) » Fri May 16, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Korlash »

What I miss?!?! >.> <.<

great i missed all the shenanagans... *sigh*

suppose klebian's my first read up then... on it... uh... as soon as I get home that is XD

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #772 (isolation #85) » Tue May 20, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by Korlash »

Man... I try to get back into one game and another one takes crap for it... sorry about the inactivity guys I really am. I'm still here and keeping up with the new posts. (They come slowly enough XD) but the actual read up is becoming difficult for me. bear with me. Any suggestions on who/what I should look up first or you willing to let me just do my thing and post back whatever comes up?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #778 (isolation #86) » Wed May 21, 2008 9:42 am

Post by Korlash »

wow.. yeah that makes me want to get caught up..

Well fuck you guys then, I'll go back to luking if thats the type of shit I have to deal with.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #780 (isolation #87) » Wed May 21, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Korlash »

Eldritch Lord wrote:HoS: Korlash (Based solely on Justin's reasoning, which makes sense to me).
ehh I never got it personally but to each his own... well... i suppose to each someone else's own... er... well.. <.<

*walks away*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #782 (isolation #88) » Wed May 21, 2008 10:28 pm

Post by Korlash »

ok... um... /act protown...

thats kinda a stupid thing to tell soemone to do... what do you want me to do, vote for scum? seriously...

You can basically boil down what I saked as a crudely formed attempt to se eif anyone had any questions for me, or major oppinons they needed me to answer. Sorry for trying to get back into the game. My bad. I'll never do it again. bad Korlash.. bad trying to be a good player.. bad... /weakly slaps self.

Also appologies for that last outburst, been ina bad mood lately and seem to be taking it out in my games. Good news though cause i think its passed. ^^ still think half of you can go to hell but at least now I can pretend to not hate you so much! yays!

Um currently I still think Justin was scum, so I think eldritch is scum by default. Would be agianst either a tsn or kleb lynch simply cause I have no real opinon on them at all. and the rest of you are town to me until further notice. there you can suck on that for a while while i catch up.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #791 (isolation #89) » Mon May 26, 2008 9:08 pm

Post by Korlash »

that korlash needs prodding... he never posts... /rollseyes

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #795 (isolation #90) » Tue May 27, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:Korlash, why do you have no opinion on TSN or klebian? Could you look into them some more and form an opinion?

I don't see why you're giving such a hissy fit when asked to contribute after you asked us to give you some direction. In my eyes, one of two things are happening:
1. You are scum and you just want to know what you can do to make us happy.
2. You are town and you are ready and willing to be manipulated by scum.

Neither scenario is good. So, do some rereads, form some opinions, get some concrete evidence, etc. FOS for you.
What? Now you wana start asking me stuff? After all that crap about "act protown" blah blah blah. Seriously... seriously... Come on man... I ask anyone for this exact crap, and a cople of you tell me to act pro town.

Tell ya what, ill give you my opinions on kleb after you tell me wtf "act protown" means. How the hell does someone "act protown"? Thats the weirdest thing anyone has ever told me to do before.

Now on to more things.

Your missing a few possibilities. Perhaps i town and want to make you ahppy, perhaps Im scum trying to get direction from buddies, perhaps Im town that is seriously rying to get back into the game and instead of waiting for you to ask me the exact thing you just did, I asked you to ask me first. Seriously your a smart guy, don't boil situations down to two possibilities where both of them are wrong.

Also, funny thing is you called yourself scum because hey, your trying to manipulate me apparently with that whole asking me opinions. Just fyi...

But on a more serious note heres my opinions, I'm town, your town, Kleb actually seems like likely scum just given what TSN just said. As for TSN.. well I could give a crap about him, he can tell me WTF act protown means too if he can. Doubt it. Although if hes really on the hopping block then you can assume this to be anther scum buddy bussng. But thats provided Kleb turns up scum, and I hate speculating on one person's allignment based on someone else's before that other person's alignment is revealed. So for now i'll just call him undecided. K7? Never heard of him.

Who else... Eldritch... i stand by the fact I still think Justin had a good chance of maybe being possible mafia at one point or another. And if... welll if he feels like leaving the game because its stalling... then why not lynch him? And for any of you that jus got the urge to FoS me for saying that can suck it cause its the same shit I've been taking crap for the past... however long I've been takign crap. Lack of interest in this game apparently makes you scum.

At this very second I could get behind a Kleb lynch. Happy now? no.. your never happy... <.< want a cookie? (>**)>o "munchmunchmunch"

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #797 (isolation #91) » Tue May 27, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Korlash »

How about losing an arm in a bad storm and havign to pend a week in the hospital then having to get caught up wile on pain meds?

Sounds to me like the same thing. So yoru saying RL stuff factors into alignment?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #799 (isolation #92) » Tue May 27, 2008 11:01 am

Post by Korlash »

No i havent lost an arm. My spelling would be even worse if I had.

And while we're on this game, Not-Protown is not the example I need for how to "act protown." I mean I know what not to do. But please, define that one for me.

and who said anything about anti-town. I suppose the alignment comment counts for that one... But who said you were voting me? Seriously man you sound paranoid.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #803 (isolation #93) » Tue May 27, 2008 10:48 pm

Post by Korlash »

... who said i thought you thought I was anti town?!?!? Dude I am nto afraid of being lynched right now by you or anyone here. If I was theres no way I would have let myself get so far behind. i wouldn't say Im the most pro-town, I wouldnt claim to be the most useful player, but a reason to lynch me I see not.

So i don't get why you ahve to keep insisting you dont think im anti-town and why you have to keep pointing out that your not voting me...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #808 (isolation #94) » Wed May 28, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:In all scenarios in which you are town, it does in fact boil down to option 2. If a townie asks for direction, regardless of intent, they are prime target for scum to pull onto a bad bandwagon. This is why townies typically do not ask for direction--they do not want to be taken for a ride and would rather form their own opinions, not ignoring others completely, but still keeping in mind that everyone else's opinion should be carefully considered and scrutinized.
Who said anythign about direction. You've played with me before, I may be an idiot but I have deep down fundamental strategies that end up working provided I get lucky >.>

Me asking you what you want to hear from me is simply appeasement on my part. It gets you whatever you want to know while at the same time allows me more time to get back into the game. People say something like appeasement boils down to a scummy actin but I find it quite useful after coming back from a long hiatus, or even sometimes when you are under a lot of unnecessary pressure. In my case it ended up being more about arguing, which also gave me time to get back in. All in all it worked well enough for me.

As far as opinions go, I'll reveal mine when I feel like it.

Neko wrote:Your point is well made and it's certainly note-worthy, but can the same thing be said of you and eldritch? Maybe not to the same extent, but looking back, you've only had one minor interaction with justin.
True, but neither Justin/Eldritch or TSN are proven scum are they? So no, the
same
thing cannot be said. A similar, and if more information is revealed, just as valid point can be said... but its no where near as bad as the one TSN brought up.

And, just because I don't feel like dropping it...
Neko wrote:So, do some rereads, form some opinions, get some concrete evidence, etc.
... What scum doesn't do rereads at some point? might not be super long ones, but yeah they have to do it too. Form opinions? What scum doesn't have opinions?!?! Concrete evidence... no such thing in this game... well ok an open game I suppose there is such a thing as a cop investigation.. but thats it. How the hell am I suppose to find concrete evidence?!?!? Any town can make a simple mistake that looks like a full blown contradition, partner pairings can never be concrete because the scum could have intentionally made them, its not like I can take DNA samples or anything...

Seriously... "Acting protown" is the EXACT definition of what scum does.. they ACT PROTOWN! so you guys just told me to be scum. Great...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #810 (isolation #95) » Wed May 28, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Korlash »

neko wrote:This made me lol. You were scum when I played with you before.
aye, and who ended up the victor? thought so...

Neko wrote:You appear more and more to have no interest in helping the town today.
apperances can be decieving...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #812 (isolation #96) » Wed May 28, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Korlash »

Aye you do. But what meta? meta on other people, or meta on me?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #814 (isolation #97) » Wed May 28, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by Korlash »

Well i didn't mean to imply anything so I suppose we can agree to disagree.

>.>

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #817 (isolation #98) » Fri May 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by Korlash »

*looks at neko*

i'm not being useless. In fact i'm being the most protown right now. ^^

And no phising for my strategy!

>.>

<.<

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #820 (isolation #99) » Sat May 31, 2008 7:48 pm

Post by Korlash »

I just pick the people I think need a reread and read them in solo...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #829 (isolation #100) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Post by Korlash »

spooky...

Anyways yay for frustrating people!

Heres where I stand, I'll get behind a Kleb or an Eldrich wagon. That being said,
Vote: Kleb

neko, I find it highly scummy that you would suggest we lynch between the two people "looking for direction." The arguement against me for that was because what? because as town it lets scum manipulate you. So condeming anyone this late in the game for a reason that does boil down to a 50-50 chance of scum or town, is very stupid. If you want to lynch me you damn well better come to the table with more then "he asked for direction."

second off, if my "lac of contrabution" really does piss some of you off why not do something about it? I felt that eldrich's vote might have been the start of some pressure. But alas no. Asking me for my feelings/comments on anything at this point will result in a big... well... a big "you know why" you. Mostly because I'm a stubborn jackass and took that whole act protown thing very badly. I can give you a scum dar. I can point out what posts made me latch onto kleb. I can even give you my feelings on what knowing his allignment might do.

but none of that really matters much at this point. i'm hoping most of you have at least some idea who you would like to see lynched at this point. I'n thinking we run with it. See where people stand. How about placing a couple votes? showing support for a wagon already in progress? Of course we wouldn't want to be too hasty and give scum a chance to quick hammer anything...

Killa: Who else is on your list of three?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #832 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:- because you are waiting to see how you can most easily float through this game
- because you’re being overly defensive when called out on scummy behavior that is nobody’s fault but your own
- because you’re jumping on the easiest bandwagon without providing any reasoning.
/sigh... sadly... this is the most protown plan i came up with a while ago. I see no reason to change my strategy now.

lets see...

I'm not the person "most" floating through this game. In fact... there is not a whole lot of activity from anyone. I'm just playing differently then most. If you can't understand that then fine. We still have time before the deadline. Lets see if i can change your mind.

overly defensive? i got mad at people for tellign me to act protown, not for being called scummy. and no, those are two completly different things. Do you honestly think i choose to play this way and expected to not be called scummy and voted for? seriosuly man...

I'm jumping on the bandwagon I most think hits scum, one which you too have an interest in.

Alright though, if you must know.

TSN's post 794: fist hooked me on kleb. this was a while after I had gotten back into the game so it stuck out more then everything else. See that is what I call something positive.

Klebs next post: didn't really do much for him in my opinion. see I'm the type of person who likes to base one person's alignment off another's every now and then. Of course the person still has to be scummy on their own, I would never come to the table with a simple "partners" theory, but seeing as how we can link Skitzer to kleb he is increased in my book. Now again thats just how I play and seeing how you people like my playstyle I bet I take crap for that too. But whatever.

My personal reason for Kleb would be that his alignment would help my views on a lot of others. My memories not so good but I seem to remember kleb at least being mentioned a couple times before. But now I can think of a couple people I would love to be able to throw kleb's alingment at them.

So I suppose you can call my interest in Kleb... an investment of sorts.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #835 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:54 pm

Post by Korlash »

neko wrote:What are you saying here? That you choose to play this way and expect to be called out on it? What are you hoping to accomplish?
*sigh* Lets jsut say I feel like I'm you from our last game and leave it at that.
neko wrote:Looking for scumpairs is indeed very helpful, and there are very valid arguments to connect skitz and kleb, but if you're saying that "the person still has to be scummy on their own," what is it about kleb that looks scummy to you? I mean, you say this but then you don't follow through with it.
I really have nothing personally. However this close to deadline I feel the partner's thing is enough for my vote. Along with the fact that as of right now it looks like it will be him or me. I think the scales tip heavily in his favor for my vote.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #841 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:So then this is a blatant lie?
not at all. if it my my choice I wouldn't be voting anyone. But seeing as how a deadline is approaching and I do have some reason to see Kleb lynched, he is my best choice.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #843 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by Korlash »

^ pretty much sums up my thoughts. Only difference is TSN said it first.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #845 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:04 am

Post by Korlash »

And if you knew me you would know I give a shit when I'm scum ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #848 (isolation #106) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Korlash »

Neko wrote:So you are being intentionally useless?
Didnt I already tell you that?!?!

Neko wrote:I just reread this, and I still don't know what the hell this is supposed to mean. As far as I know, I haven't played any differently in that game than in any other.
*cries* I really thought you woulda figured that one out.Oh well.. it was a shot in the dark...

heres the base line. Do you want to lynch me for being useless, or Kelb for being scummy?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #851 (isolation #107) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by Korlash »

How is it scummy? I though the key point about being scum is to appear town. How does being useless make me scum? It brings attention to me, makes me worthless in halping/bussing partners, I can't very well direct a mislynch if i ADMIT to being useless now can i?

at least I'm active. At least I'm more or less adressing things said to me. granted that alone makes me not useless doesn't it... ha ha ha... Ahhh... I'll have to try harder next time!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #853 (isolation #108) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by Korlash »

*gasp* i fianlly know what your avatar is of! man... been wanting to play that game for ages... People kept saying big daddies were a pain but I seem to take care of them just fine...

anyways... Don't make me beat you to death with a golf club! >.>

Eldritch wrote:In short, WIFOM.
WIFOM that leads to me being town... By your own statement I'm more likely town cause I don't care. All this circumstancial stuff leads to me being town. Kleb's death leads to me being more active. Me being more active leads to me being less scummy. Hows that for circular logic? ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #856 (isolation #109) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by Korlash »

;_; but i like Atlas....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #865 (isolation #110) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Korlash »

Eldrich have you ever changed you opinion of someone based on something they said?

so anyways... I'm stumpped... I was gunna gun after TSN today because I thought he was bussing Kleb...

So i'll go with my fall back...
Eldritch wrote:Yes, I hammered my partner. /sarcasm
Wouldn't he have died during deadline anyways? So by that logic bussing him seems enividable by a scum buddy, and a hammer is just reason to soak up towny points. I don't think in that situation hammering him makes you any less scum.

I do think however, 2 people replacing out makes you more likely town though... Which is something I could never get over... Probably why I never pushed justin's lynch.
Eldritch wrote:Vote: Neko
That explanation neither satisfies, nor helps me. You were pushing Korlash's wagon pretty hard and now all of a sudden, its more opportunistic for you to jump on Jt, K7, and I. You don't offer an alternative, this is WIFOM--perhaps that's what the scum wanted you to think by not voting Klebian. You see in black/white, this situation is shades of gray.
ok let me break this down for you. I read somethign a long time ago in this game that proved to me 100% Neko was town. Of corse it could have been a clever trick yes, but I would still bet money on him being town. Which is partly the reason I said what I said to him and not to someone like you. Way I see it, we now hopefully have two town working together. Kinda like secret masons... >.>

Unlike Neko I can't put up a defense for him. So you would have to take my word.
Eldritch wrote:I like you Neko, please don't take this game too seriously
What? That seems like a weird thing to say...

I'm going to have to
Vote: Eldritch

I won't lie, I don't have enough to say I have a strong case on you. I have a few reasons to say I think yoru scum, and a few more that makes me think your town. But I have a very strong reason for voting you. I'm just too lazy to say what it is.

I'll make a proper case later if your wagon looks like it's picking up or if new stuff gets brought to my attention. But right now, one vote isn't all that bad right :P

Seriously though, all my 'activity" I had planned dealt with TSN... I'm not even kidding... so i need to think about new things... >.>

Oh and welcome Near... perhaps you can hep us catch Light. Hes around here somewhere... >.> I think hes eldritch...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #867 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Korlash »

<3 Thesp! ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #871 (isolation #112) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Korlash »

We shall miss you Old Mod guy whos name escapes me! But remember this... we will never forget... hmmm... what was I typing about again?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #873 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Korlash »

aye. One of those buggers to go and we are victorious!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #875 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by Korlash »

I won't lie, I thought the same thing. The downside to it is that the scum would have no more fear of the doc. They would have the next two night's kills planned out. So WCS:

Lynch own todday, Nk doc, lynch town, NK doc's protection, Scum wins.

We would enter LYLO tomorrow.

However, if the doc lives, scum would still have to pick and choose, and the doc would still get a chance to save someone. this could give us a possible 1-2 extra days in case we make a mistake.

So in my opinion I think the Doc sould stay quiet. And BTW, Mr. Doc... i fully enjyed that breadcrumb you left a while ago. ;P Very clever.

But enough on that. On to this...

Why is this yoru first proposed play of the day? Do you have no faith in the town. we have lynched 2 scum so far, in a row. most town should be feeling fairly confident. Scum on the other hand, would be nervous. So the fact you would suggest he/she claim NOW instead of waiting until after we talked for a while, seems pretty suspicious to me.

And, seeing as how we're getting into Doc protection and NKs, i think TSN was killed simply so the kill went through. I believe the remaining scum was worried the doc might protect another person, so they killed someone who was at least partly (at one time or another) a major candidate for a lynch. Someone not many doctors would think to save.

Then again that could just be me. I mean I thought he was the most likely scum after yesterday... so perhaps thats just some crazy logic I thought up in my sleep.

also Un-Bolded FoS: Eldritch! He said he would post yesterday... I was half hoping he would mention FF or something... I was begining to enjoy our conversations... ;_;

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #879 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by Korlash »

wait who would have a 1 in 3 shot of killing what?

... if the doc outs himself the scum has a 1:1 shot of hitting the doc.. i don't know what you were trying to say but it sure came off not right...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #881 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by Korlash »

no shit. What the hell did you mean by 'he'd have a 1 in 3 shot at killin him.'? It seems like your saying the scum will have a 1 in 3 shot of killing the doc, but thats idiotic. Also if we mislynch we will only have 3 vanilla left not 4.

I understand why you think the doc claiming is good, i don't understand what the hell yoru talking about.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #888 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Korlash »

ha ha ha... ha ha ha...

Thats exactly what scum would say! >.>

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #894 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by Korlash »

Well PS I'm not scum!

secondly the Doc has already breadcrumbed both him/her and who he/she targeted, and so should he be hit tonight we don't lose who he/she protected.

On a side note I'm off to Florida with the Folks so very limited access for the next week. I'll get on when I can but no promises. There should not be any reason to replace as long as you wait to lynch until I get back.

Also why are you keeping anything to yruself? this game is moving so slowly we need input from you and near and eldritch and me and K7 and TSN (even though he is dead). So toss them out there so we can get the ball rolling again.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #896 (isolation #119) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by Korlash »

... saying there are breadcrumbs and not saying from who tells nobody anything more then they may have already known. If scum wants to reread everyone and guess whats a crumb and whats not, be my guest. That will occupy them the entire time I'm gone.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #898 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by Korlash »

really? cause earlier you said youw anted to finisht he doc thing before you went on about the korlash/near thing. Why you changing your mind now?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #916 (isolation #121) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by Korlash »

Just checkin in. Not home yet.

Um... you know I don't really care who we lynch today simply because in my mind the scum is either Eldritch or Killa7. So... we miss it today we get another chance come tomorrow.

But knowing me I'm, wrong. always am. I'll deal with that one when I get home...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #919 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by Korlash »

*sigh* can we just lynch him and not go through the hassel of replacement?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #928 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:59 am

Post by Korlash »

Eh he can make a case all he wants. Just because I'm so cute doesn't mean I can't be scum right? ^^ rowl!

I'm on my way home now, apparently they overbooked my plane so... it might be longer then I thought... <.< so... I'll see if I can gather my thoughts here when I get back.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #931 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:08 pm

Post by Korlash »

K 7 wrote:am i the only one who found the docter and who he protected?
No... pretty sure I already talked about this one. Although your implications are not only false, but show a lack of concern for said Doc's survival. Hence, if you did manage to figure it out, which seems highly unlikely at this point, shut up about it. Like I said before I'm more then willing to take you out today it's just EL has the longer concern from me plus the replacement thing so he stands out.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #934 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:14 am

Post by Korlash »

Why are you fishing? I don't remember you asking me that one...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #936 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Korlash »

El is scum and K7 is trying to kill the doctor.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #945 (isolation #127) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Korlash »

So you admit justin appeared to be scumhunting, yet he was suspiciously in the wrong place at the wrong time... No way he could have been trying to mislead us or anything...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #947 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Korlash »

Where do I know this guy from... hmmm.... Anyways hi and sorry I'm trying to kill you! ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #950 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 am

Post by Korlash »

Nice omgus post! Anyone notice that all game whicher reincarnation of tyhess it is they are going after me? Justin... EL... Ala... I just can't catch a break...

Ok lets see...

Ala wrote:1) jumping on the DSwagon
DS needed to die...
Ala wrote:2) saying sitting on the fence about the DSwagon is the right move, even though he had just voted him and believed him to be scum.
I did not have sexual relations with that woman... >.>
Ala wrote:3) wants to know how claiming doc makes DS an easy lynch target, even though he calls him definite scum because of his move of claiming doc earlier in the same post.
Tomato, tomahto, scum, fake doc claim... it's all the same...
Ala wrote:4) his whole argument with Phate day one; that was full of lose. He was just blatantly attacking him for something he wasn't doing.
I like to tempt fate whenever I can... =D
Ala wrote:5) first reference to either klebian or skitzer: jokes about a post klebian made, but in a way that if someone was skimming they might think he was calling him out on something.
Ha ha ha... good one.... Your a very funny guy...

Ala wrote:6) jumps on the Crub wagon once klebian is pressured; he says he doesn't like how Crub keeps asking questions of klebian, however klebian kept ignoring them and it only makes sense that Crub would keep asking the question. He then says he doesn't like Crub's tunnel vision, although Crub really isn't tunneling. He just wants klebian to answer his questions, and if what Crub was doing counts as tunneling, then what Korlash did to Crub counts as tunneling.
this coming from a guy whos entire game history has been spent hounding one person! ;_; I feel so abused...
Ala wrote:7) seems to really think Crub is scum, then says his vote was just to make Crub talk when the wagon starts to fade, then says there really isn't much that makes him think Crub is scum, but keeps his vote on the whole time.
Crub had to die! Didn't you see the photos?!?! If he hadn't died they would have been all over the net! You wouldn't have wanted that! I think I did you a big favor... And what do I get for a thank you? nothing...
Ala wrote:8) let's Crub get lynched even though he says he doesn't think he is a strong lynch target. Says he didn't unvote b/c there was no one else he thought was a good candidate either. Why did he not just unvote then? Acknowledges this in a post with one of my predecessors. Uses complete and utter WIFOM to prove he is town because he is active in other games and not this one in this post. Also spends most of the post defending his RL reasons for lurking instead of is vote on Crub. Odd how he let the man pressuring scum get lynched instead of dropping his vote…
You call that odd? I think it's odd when I drop my vote at deadline then get lynched for the ever popular "not voting at deadline = scum" case that has been used against me like 3 times. All of which I was town. Defending my vote on Crub is worthless cause theres nothign more to say. So to waste my time with that is irrelevant.
Ala wrote:9) never mentions skitzer. Not once.
Who?
Ala wrote:10) mentions klebian. almost always kind of thinks he's scum (when he makes his day three scumlist he names klebian/TSPN as possible scums and two others as definite scum even though he had expressed dislike towards klebian the day before), or thinks he's scum but in a situation in which he can't vote him (the Crub situation). Finally wagons klebian after it has been suggested. He has set himself up for this bus all game.
Not really, I've only been setting it up for MOST of the game. :P that was a joke btw...

But seriously, I got lucky calling him scum. Funny how I've done the exact same with Justin/EL/you too. If I was right about Kleb, doesnt that mean I could be right bout you too? eh? eh? *poke* *Nudge*
Ala wrote:11) also, TSPN randomly appears on his scumlist. Why? Korlash has been cool with him to the point it looked like buddying. Actually, I think Korlash did buddy up to TSPN an awful lot; and this would explain why he was nightkilled even though he seemed like an easy lynch for scum. I also think he kinda stuck TSPN on his scumlists just because a) others thought he was scummy and he wants to blend in and b) so that he could say he wasn't buddying up to him when makes the point I just made.
... actually you make a good point... I do miss my buddy... /cry ;_; Hate you scum for taking him away from me! Also stop trying to think too much, it ends up hurting your brain. Wing it as you go like I do and you'll feel so much better!

^^ la la la...
Ala wrote:Also, does it worry anyone else that if killa seven can find the doc then the scum will be able to also fairly easily? No offense, k7, but if someone as noncommittal (to games I mean) can spot the doc breadcrumb that easily, I'm a bit worried we might lose our doc tonight.
what about me? I was the first guy to find the doc... YESTERDAY... doesn't that kinda prove I'm not scum cause (s)hes still alive?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #952 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Korlash »

Nope! Well ok I did when it came to Crub... I think... But I did good in not mentioning skitzer. So it was a win/win for me!

Oh shit...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #955 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:43 pm

Post by Korlash »

I believe he voted me at some point... unless I'm totally mistaken...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #957 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:32 pm

Post by Korlash »

... You think anyone will claim simply cause you demand it? Well fine I don't care, the doc can go ahead and out himself cause unless he clears Ala I'm not backing down from his wagon.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #959 (isolation #133) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:31 am

Post by Korlash »

Ala wrote:Duh, cuz your scum lolz
True... I am always scum... But sometimes I get the wrong role and it says Im town! Geeze... some mods right...

Ala wrote:And, Korlash, just saying you've found the doctor doesn't mean you have.
Also true... man your on a role... Ok so I can assume I'm wrong about the doc. Hell assume I'm lying about it. Doesn't make all that big a difference. We know we have a doc. And we know that Doc may or may not be outed. *throws that out the window* but we don't care cause anything relating to the doc is irrelevant. Because with the number of players left, the doc is still a very powerful weapon for us. And I'm not the type of guy to throw my WMDs into my front yard for all to see.

So back to me. Aren't I pretty! ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #961 (isolation #134) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:45 pm

Post by Korlash »

Yup. You can vote yoruself and speed it up...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #964 (isolation #135) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:47 pm

Post by Korlash »

And I think we have this day won! Go us! Butt slaps and high fives all around! Good job team!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #968 (isolation #136) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:29 am

Post by Korlash »

I don't need cents! Stupid coins are heavy! Give me Federal Reserve Notes anyday of the week! No seriously... give me the cash! *waves gun*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #970 (isolation #137) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:43 am

Post by Korlash »

cause your scum....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #972 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by Korlash »

just hammer him so we can be done with this game...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #974 (isolation #139) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by Korlash »

You want us to mislynch? That means... *gasp* you must be scum!

I rest my case...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #976 (isolation #140) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:07 pm

Post by Korlash »

My commt that you are scum applies if we lynch me? Hey you said something true for once! Woot! /clap

But seriously... lets get down to brass tax... Weird phrase isn't it? Who wants brass tax? I don't even want freaking regular tax... tax sucks... Screw the IRS!... >.>

back to business... Not that we are conduction business here... I mean you have given me no form of currecny and I have offered you no goods in exchange... And also wouldn't tax apply to a merchantile exchange here? 7% or something...

Now I lost myself in thought... hmmm... what if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about? hmmm...

But let's get straight to the point...

->

ha ha get it? I was going to do a "." but then I thought, thats a dot not a point... hmmm..

but enough jokes... I kid you not here...

Listen... Mr. J. I'll be Frank with you... Mr. Frank... actually Mr. Frank was my father, you can just call me Korlash.

I propose... a settlement.

I obviously am not up to the task of making a case on you, haven't been all game. (trrust me I tired...) But I have been consistent in attacking your person all game. Every random event I have come across has lead me to you being scum. Be it Justin's survival for as long as he did, TSN's death, your level of activity, all roads converge on a singular point where you end up as a likely scum candidate.

The settlement is, if you are town, then I admit to my folly and we lynch me. In the end we will have both been lynched (providing your town) so we will both have been happy. We then hope the doc has done his/her job and given us an extra day.

this plan gives us a few very distinct advantages. First off... we accept to leave the WCS idea with at least lynching the two most likely scum. So, our WCS becomes slightly more in town's favor.

If the doc does protect someone tonight or tomorrow night, and providing he/she hasn't protected one of us already, then come the day after tomorrow we should have cleared or killed everyone but the scum. This takes the idea of a doc claim to maximise it's likeliness of town firendly outcome.

The most important thing is that I will have finally killed you! You surviving little foul mutliple personality excuse for a role of near vanillaness! All my life I have waited for this day... the day i get to say.... "Hello. My name is Indigo Montoya,you killed my father, now prepare to die..."... jerk...

Downsides include, but are not limited to...

diarrhea (Had to do that one first XD), upset stomache, intense urge to eat fudge brownies, a lack of a predisposed disposition (WTF does that mean... Google that sucker...) the fact that we have planed out day activites for tomrrow thus leading to a blatant WIFOM scam that rocks tonight's world. If I am not scum, then the scum may choose to kill another to increase his chance of winning, but the doc might know this and thus protect another, so to ensure a NK the scum might choose to kill me, but the doc may count on this... yadda yadda yadda...

It is a little more specific then what usually happens with doc/scum night actions dilemmas...

It also counts on one of us being scum. If not our chance of victory dwindles to... oh... about the same odds of a brass coin doing the hokey pokey... >.> hmmm...

The fact is most people in this game have become increasingly bored with it. Lets face it, I'm only still around because this is the first game I have ever been able to go "NO U!" "NO U!" "I SAID NO U! FIRST!" every freaking post and I find it bloody fun to get away with. I assume your only here cause your scum and not many people simply let a "scum" role go by without having a little fun with it. And if I was allowed to talk about the Doc I would conclude that he is in fact only as active as he is BECAUSE he is the doc. Although we can ask him himself if and when he chooses to claim. And dive into that all you want scum... I'm fairly certain your paranoid enough to read that and come to all the wrong conclusions... that thing your thinking right now? It's wrong. I wanted you to think that... ha ha... loser...

SO!... will one of you bored townies please hammer this sucker so that we can, if not end it, become one step closer to ending it? I have other things to do... *taps foot*

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #978 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Korlash »

Not sure how to respond to that one...

>.> um... thats for not helping?

No that sounds too mean... how about... way to go dummy!

No... hmmm...

How about just a slow sarcastic clap... /clap

that works...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #981 (isolation #142) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Korlash »

It's not that i'm unwilling... it's that i don't think the amount of effort I would have to put into it would be justified. I have attacked Justin/EL/Ala all game with as little or less then I have put into my most recent vote. Up until now that has been suspicious, but consitant.

To make a case now, or to further my case depending on how you look at it, would mean I would have to go all the way back to justin, out line EVERYTHING up until now. And with the levelk of comitment I've put into this game already, to do that would seem a waste. If I were you, I would be less worried abotu why I, a guy who has pretty much attacked Ala's person all game long, would vote him and more worried about why the other two would go along with me when I have presented such little findings.

I'm only doing the jokes cause I find myself being set up for them here and there, plus its just fun to do. heres something...
Clockwork wrote:Alabaska- There really isn't much to say about you.
there you have it. A person who has 4 distinct playstyles cannot just have a willy nilly case thrown out there. I mean lets say one of his pre-carnations was all buddy-buddy with a proven town. What does that mean? It could have been he had figured the other guy to be town, so he was trying to work with him. It could be he was trying to frame partnership in case he (as scum) was lynched. Most things I could have said about justin or EL have already been said, but he is not justin... and... *looks closely* he doesn't look like EL either... well maybe the nose... So very little of what I can say now will mean anything.

Heres something i can say:
Ala wrote:Why are more people not voting Korlash? This is really boggling my mind.
he comes into this game, and goes after me. The above quote makes me think he felt I would be an easy lynch. So question, who would go after an easy lynch? Scum or town?

I would like to refute one thing though...
Ala wrote:Maybe my predecesoors attacked him because they were good players who knew scumtells when the saw them! Shocking isn't it?
Or maybe I caught on ot them as scum and so they were forced to try and get rid of me. plausable? perhaps...
Clock wrote:Then your vote on Korlash without reasoning made me feel even more uneasy. If you justified your vote, I would feel much better but until then you still seem suspicious.
I would direct you to:
Rom wrote:After rereading I am really on the fence. Al J really made the case I was going to make on Korlash and then some. He hit every point that I picked up on. However, it is not definite, especially after my reread of Al J.
and
Rom wrote:I'm down with a Korlash lynch. I'll wait for an updated votecount, to see where things stand. Once that votecount happens, plan on seeing me put my vote on Korlash, unless I change my mind again.
where he clearly says he agreed with Ala's case, and that he was planning on voting me. While not totally justified, I think his vote is not all that suspicious. I would have liked for him to illistrate what and where in Ala's case I was damned. Maybe some of his own insight. But to just agree might show he too is interested in the easy lynch. Which is why, if we lynch Ala, and I am either NKed or the doc says he protected me, then we should lynch him tomorrow. Hes my fall back, but Ala is clearly above him in terms of scumminess.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #983 (isolation #143) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Korlash »

And it's in our best interest that you (and everyone) be voting... Alabaska... there... that sounds better...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #985 (isolation #144) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by Korlash »

cause scum lynch > town lynch...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #993 (isolation #145) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by Korlash »

Woohoo! Death's sweet sweet embrace!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #1065 (isolation #146) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:02 pm

Post by Korlash »

Very obvious? The whole fake Doc protection thing sealed the deal.

Although I am a little pissed I was right about him and protected him anyway... *sigh* I am an idiot sometimes. *Shakes finger* You lucky bastard...

Ironically isn't this the exact same ending as our previous game? only reversed... Wow... Neko wins because of some idiotic circumstances, while me and Crub loose... holy crap...

And side note: I was banking CR for last scum. Seems I am always wrong.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”