jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #729 (isolation #0) » Thu May 01, 2008 8:57 am

Post by jtdyer »

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi. I've read through about half the pages of posts, but with 30 pages, I still have a ways to go. I will finish reading through them this weekend, and let you know my thoughts.
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #732 (isolation #1) » Sat May 03, 2008 7:01 am

Post by jtdyer »

Geez, that took a while. How do you guys keep track of everything? I mean, do you keep a notebook by the comp and take notes? And while I read the abbreviation guide, and know what OMGUS means, how is it used? And what are bussing and meta?

I'm gonna go with my predecessor's vote on D2, and [b\] vote: killa seven [/b]. If that didn't come through bolded, could someone let me know how to fix it?
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #733 (isolation #2) » Sat May 03, 2008 9:42 am

Post by jtdyer »

Oh, I figured it out.

vote: killa seven
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #738 (isolation #3) » Sun May 04, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by jtdyer »

But are you mafia in that other game?

:D

And is that Christian Bale?
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #741 (isolation #4) » Mon May 05, 2008 8:17 am

Post by jtdyer »

killa seven wrote:
jtdyer wrote:Geez, that took a while. How do you guys keep track of everything? I mean, do you keep a notebook by the comp and take notes? And while I read the abbreviation guide, and know what OMGUS means, how is it used? And what are bussing and meta?

I'm gonna go with my predecessor's vote on D2, and [b\] vote: killa seven [/b]. If that didn't come through bolded, could someone let me know how to fix it?
are you aware ross was lurking and voted for me just for a safe vote, i dont remember him really explaining it and he voted for me in another game at the same time, seems to me your also going with a safe vote.
Mod:
I didn't vote for Skitzer, please redo votecount.
done

K7, not totally sure what you mean about RW's lurking. I mean, the guy voted, and now he is gone. Since he got replaced, it seems like that wouldn't be lurking, just a post and then no more.

But what are your thoughts on voting, on who is scum?
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #745 (isolation #5) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:55 pm

Post by jtdyer »

Shanba wrote:Jdtyer -

I want your thoughts on neko and an explanation of how you came to that conclusion.
There was something about Neko that made me a little suspicious, but I can't recall what or where it was. Its tough to jump in during day 3, read the posts, and keep track of where stuff was that caught my attention.

As far as K7, here are my thoughts. When looking at voting history, his history struck me as suspicious. Some of the vote switching back and forth, as well as who he voted for. And looking back at some of his posting patterns, they seem a little suspicious, some of it probably from some lurking. After looking back through the posts, I agree with K7 that RW seemed to be lurking towards the end of his life. But his response has still been kind of minimal, so my vote stays where it is, dude.

Shanba, I'm curious why you would want my thoughts on Neko, since I'm so new to this game, and the game in general?
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #746 (isolation #6) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Post by jtdyer »

So to answer people's question, no, I'm not voting K7 just because RW did. And what is a safe vote? Is it making a vote just to vote, and you do it on someone who is unlikely to get lynched?
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #749 (isolation #7) » Thu May 08, 2008 8:21 am

Post by jtdyer »

I'll take another look at Neko. Like I said, I was having difficulty reading him too, sometimes he seemed suspicious, but then he wouldn't. I will say it would make reading people a lot easier if we could lynch a Mafia.
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #752 (isolation #8) » Sat May 10, 2008 11:44 am

Post by jtdyer »

Shanba wrote:
jtdyer wrote:
Shanba wrote:Jdtyer -

I want your thoughts on neko and an explanation of how you came to that conclusion.
There was something about Neko that made me a little suspicious, but I can't recall what or where it was. Its tough to jump in during day 3, read the posts, and keep track of where stuff was that caught my attention.

Shanba, I'm curious why you would want my thoughts on Neko, since I'm so new to this game, and the game in general?
I need to have some content from you in order to get a rad on your alignment. Neko is a player I was having difieculty reading, and I wanted, therefore, a fresh perspective. I felt it would be helpful to have you try and quantify some sort of position on a player.
Shanba, I reread through some posts, and for the most part Neko doesn't strike me as suspicious, although I'm a little hesitant to write him off. I would still like some more from K7, the little that I got from him wasn't very helpful. But since skitzer is one of the other guys on my list of suspicions, I'll
unvote, vote: skitzer
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #763 (isolation #9) » Fri May 16, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by jtdyer »

killa seven wrote:happy scumday mod.
thanks

i guess ill read on klebian as well when i read on
ross
and tsn.
Ross is gone, its jtdyer now. Although I get what you are saying.

And Neko, right before K7's post, you mentioned something. Yes, I did realize I was casting the final vote. Like was previously mentioned, the game wasn't going anywhere; Skitzer was another person on my list of suspicions as I read through the thread. And I didn't realize how fast I was posting after Klebian, I only noticed after you mentioned it that it was only a couple hours' difference.
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #784 (isolation #10) » Thu May 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by jtdyer »

I feel torn. I kind of can see TSN as scum, but not entirely. The same with klebian. I'm gonna go a different direction, and
vote: Eldritch Lord
. I became a little suspicious of Justing yesterday. I feel like sometimes his posts seemed to be scum-hunting, but they were throwing suspicion in the wrong direction. His posts seemed full of substance, but bad substance.
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #788 (isolation #11) » Mon May 26, 2008 9:05 am

Post by jtdyer »

Eldritch Lord wrote:In-Game: Jtdyer, are there specific points of Justin's posts that I can address for you?
There wasn't anything specific, some of it just gives off the sense of scumness.
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #818 (isolation #12) » Sat May 31, 2008 7:39 am

Post by jtdyer »

Neko, you were right when you said that gut isn't a good argument for convincing people, so
unvote
. I don't see Korlash as being scum, he just seems to be goofing off a little, which seems natural, but not scummy (Korlash, if you are scum, I hope that comment doesn't get my lynched). I'm not sure who to vote for, and don't want to just vote for someone because of my instincts, because according to Neko that isn't smart. I was a little suspicious of TSN the first couple days, there were a lot of accusations flying his way, and he didn't seem to be defending himself super well. But I think he did a better job of defending himself in day 3, so I wouldn't be ready to vote for him. I'm not sure about Klebian. I could agree a little with lynching him, but couldn't point to any direct reason why, so a vote for him would be contradictory, right?

When you guys reread the thread, do you start at the beginning, or how do you do it?
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #837 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:11 am

Post by jtdyer »

Neko, as far as me asking for direction, this is my first game, I was asked if I wanted to be a replacement, and I said yes, so I'm still learning. Kleb, you're not voting (although I haven't yet either), what are your thoughts (and no, I'm not asking for direction, Neko - :)?
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #838 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:13 am

Post by jtdyer »

And an FYI, I've asked to be replaced. I'm leaving next week to work at a summer camp, and I likely won't have computer access.
Uh...
jtdyer
jtdyer
Townie
jtdyer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #846 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:17 am

Post by jtdyer »

Vote: Klebian
, because I agree with TSN's and Korlash's reasonings.
Uh...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”