muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:58 pm

Post by muffinhead »

ok hi all. Ill do my review a bit later cause im short on time and prefer to comment as the day goes on.

Ok just off this page from first sight
EBWODP

I immediately realize a problem with my last post which I am too tired right now to really think about the implications of.

If rogue is scum, then there is no way the scum could have missed sending in a nightkill, as he was the one who hammered.

However, all evidence points to roguescum, so I guess I should be congratulating some town power role out there for stopping the kill. Thanks town power role, you're a smart cookie. Glorious!
good point there ogml. Since he put the final vote on then surly he wouldve sent a nk in and I cant imagine him not sending a nk just to put everyone off. But surly this applies to everyone who posted after him as well.

That would make killa,Flay,Farside all townies.

However even though u put that point across u still keep ur vote on rouge?
fos ogml

Yippee!

That points to just a 2 scum team, if there was recruiting.

vote Rouge Shenanicgans or however you spell it.
Now surly if u had read ogmls post then u wouldnt put that post on. Also from here it looks as if u know to much.

So for now
vote jenter
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:52 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Mr. Flay wrote: Scum recruiter? Man, I couldn't have guessed that lynch would go so well - however, there's no reason to assume any of killa/me/farside are pure town, because there's also the possibility of a kill+block. The night rules make that incredibly sketchy to base anything on though, so it's not much worth effort worrying about right now.
Thats very true but I believe this to be very important info. Therefore I suggest if we have a doctor then the doc should calim so that we know whether there is a doc or not. If so then the doc should tell us who he protected so we know who is a guarentied townie.
Show

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:09 am

Post by muffinhead »

Ok i have scattered through and not much to really say since the 1st day is all about xyzzy. I now understand y everyone didnt like Rogue.

However i still find it very unlikly that if indeed we have a doc then the doc targeted the person who the mafia tried to lynch. However the possibility is still there.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:09 am

Post by muffinhead »

farside22 wrote:This should not be a surprise to anyone from me.
vote: killa seven

Also tempted to vote muffinhead.
Ok first of all farside plz explain this. You of all people know I hate it when I am being fosd or voted on without reasoning.
Also, the rules are pretty clear on the fact that night choices need to be sent before the hammer vote is cast, so people who posted in twilight are in no way cleared. And I guess you didn't read the second half of that post you quoted about how rogue should have been able to send in the kill, where I say that a power role (be that a doc, a roleblocker or whatever) is also a valid explanation for the no kill?
Ok once again ty for pointing that out ogml. I have offcially done a read of the rules there and u r correct. I am no longer up for a doc to claim.
How do you even know there's a Doc, and not a roleblocker?
This was an assumption but the orginal ssww had a doc and I dont think it had a roleblocker.
If anything, I could see discussion of a massclaim now that we're one-up on the scum, but doc fishing has no benefit to the town. The doctor is more useful staying hidden.
I disagree with the mass claim because most of the info would be of no use to the town and then gives the scum all the info about the poweroles. Maybe after a few more days it will be a good idea to massclaim if we havnt found the remainging scum but no chance at this stage.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:22 am

Post by muffinhead »

OhGodMyLife wrote:
Rogue Shenanigans wrote:I seriously didn't see the case on ZZ.

I suck.
Not that I don't like it when people admit they were wrong and I was right, but this pretty much directly contradictory to the part of yesterday where you tried to convince me you hadn't made up your mind on xyzzy (in reference to chainsaw defense) and also to your hammer vote.
total agrrence. To put a vote the final vote on someone u dont understand y he is scum is totally crazy.

So rogue, if u dont think hes scum then WHY ON EARTH do u put a vote on him?
fos rogue
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:43 am

Post by muffinhead »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:
Rogue Shenanigans wrote:I seriously didn't see the case on ZZ.

I suck.
Not that I don't like it when people admit they were wrong and I was right, but this pretty much directly contradictory to the part of yesterday where you tried to convince me you hadn't made up your mind on xyzzy (in reference to chainsaw defense) and also to your hammer vote.
1.) Just because I dont see the case on someone does not mean I think they were town. I really had not made up my mind.

2.) That hammer was coming anyway and I felt we would have a better day 2 with the information that had gone before.
1- There are only 2 reasons u vote if ur town.
a-to get info from a player (which u obviously dont do when u put the final vote on a player)
b- u think that player is scum (aka u have a case against that player) through sus things that player has done.

Now ur saying you put the final vote on him without believeing he is scum.

2- As a matter a fact day 2 is ALWAYS going to happen and it would last the same amount of time since there is a deadline assuming we use all the time up. Therefore there is nothing to lose and everything to gan in hanging on right to the deadline.

Ok now u have just posted an acutal reasons to question 2 after writing out the above. However im wondering why u didnt say this earlier?

Ok its nigt time down under and ill be back tomorrow to post.

Last comment- If it wasnt for that final vote on zz then i would be convinced he is scum.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:10 pm

Post by muffinhead »

SpyreX wrote:I went looking to see if I could get a better read on Phoebius (which I can't - his playstyle or whatever it is seems scummy to me for reasons said before). However, my look gave me another
very
scummy player.

I present to you, ladies and gentlemen: Farside

Since he's weighing in with a whopping EIGHT posts I'll go ahead and give the play by play:

1.) Jokevote for grimmy (I think its a jokevote at least)
2.) Suggesting killa seven as a kill -regardless- of alignment.
3.) Responding to prod. Saying seeing a lot of arguments with no substance.
4.) FoS on OMGL for being pushy (he is, but so what?). The first real gem:
Are you trying to get the lurkers to talk more or trying to get xzzy lynched before anyone is paying attention.
5.) In reply to Korts voting for Rogue:
Even I disagree with this. I am not attacking OMGL first of all. I'm just saying he is aggressively attacking zz and pushing for the lynch hard. I'm not used to it. I'm not defending zz either. As for this comment I think Korts lost it or is scum.
6.) This one is really a winner (especially with day 2 information):
What OMGL are you looking from zz for? Did he not explain his actions to your satisfaction?
Do you think scum to be idiotic on page 1?
These are reason's I'm not sold on your idea for zz as scum.
7.) Yet another doozy:
Says the man who has said next to nothing this game. My vote is for Killa or Korts at this point.
8.) In finale (after ROGUE has voted for him):
This should not be a surprise to anyone from me.
vote: killa seven
Also tempted to vote muffinhead.
What do I pull from this set of posts?
1.) Farside -really- seems buddy-buddy with rogue. That last killa vote, which of course has no real explanation, comes not long after Rogue does the same. Super HI-C tip: dont hold hands with the scummiest player in the game right now.
2.) In the eight posts, the only "substance" I can really see is saying the ZZ case wasn't good, FoSing OMGL for it and trying to say that scum wouldn't be so stupid as to be that scummy on page 1 (Hint - they were).

I'm not even going to FoS - my vote is on Rogue barring some kinda miracle. However, when Rogue flips scum and the game isn't over, I'm lookin your way farside.
Wow thats an incredible post considering u r a goon still. That is enough to convince me u r town.
At -1 I will claim...
Ok then u asked for it
unvote
vote rogue
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:I would also like to note that the semi-quick lynch on ZZ could be reason for the lack of a NK. Scum could have thought they still had a day and a half to choose. Once you guys realise that I am all kinds of town I suggest we go after Nitro or K9
Is it just me or do i get the feeling this quote was made up on the spot.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:31 am

Post by muffinhead »

Well i will just sum up since i was last here

It seems like the badonwaggon is on phobus who i havnt red alot about. However just going over his last post i noticed he was sus of peoplee who I think are townies using crap reasons. Also the sarcasm doesnt help. Might read into him later on.

In other news i notcied that farside has told everyone to be sus of him which seems crazy. Also waiting for an answer to my question from him.

As for nitro, 1 line isnt enough in a speed game like this. I think u should do at least 10 evbey 48 hours.
hmm.. 2 trackers interesting. both could be scum but i dunno
@killer- what makes u think that both trackers are scum. Also in the original there was just the one tracker.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Wow 3 pages in less then 24 hours. Lets keep it up

Ok before i start i will say that i wont be apart of the nitro wagon since hes already on L-2 and I want to see him explain himself first.
Sorry. Been out of the house all day. I'll work on shit tonight.
You have posted 20 times in 2 days so I definatly dont buy it. Once in a game u should commit to it and never overload urself. Therefore I find it hard for you to use such an excuse.

Muffinhead -

Doc fishing

Post 202 - i don't really like large quote + vote posts.
They seem to reflect very little thought on the part of the voter.
This wouldve been very usefull if you could pm ur choice during twilight

@ phobus question- If you could send night choice during twilight then would u be against a doc claiming? if so then expalin

also if u r a vig then i prsonally suggest killing rogue or if not then farside
2nd: muffinhead - chaotic and hard to read.
So u think im scum because my punctuation is bad? Give me a proper explaination if u think im scum then.

Ill do a reread tomorrow but for now my vote stands.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:32 pm

Post by muffinhead »

SpyreX wrote:God, I meant to say 100% sold on ROGUE being clean, not Nitro.
So spyrex what makes u 100% that rogue is clean?
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Rogue Shenanigans wrote:
muffinhead wrote:
SpyreX wrote:God, I meant to say 100% sold on ROGUE being clean, not Nitro.
So spyrex what makes u 100% that rogue is clean?
What makes you 100% unable to read past a slight complication
I dont understand. expalin what u mean
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:41 pm

Post by muffinhead »

SpyreX wrote:Correct. I'm not sure what the deal is muffin, but I didn't think it was that hard of a replacement to what I meant to say.

Tonight's actions should really give a better read on Rogue though, regardless of what happens.
I only saw the 100% on rogue thing. My aplogies and ty for pointing that out.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:08 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Hi there and welcome to the game.

If u need somewhere to start then u can explain who u think is the scummiest and y.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:53 pm

Post by muffinhead »

I think its about 20 hours till deadline correct me if im wrong. Will post the rest after tomorrow.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:27 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Darn im sure we had at least 2 more hours my apologies for not posting in time. For now i want to see everyone who has claimed reaveal their night results.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Grimmy wrote:
Phoebus wrote:If things were going according to plan, then OGML was to track Rogue, who would track me.

The link has been broken...OGML can claim to have tracked Rogue to me - Rogue cannot confirm whom I tracked.

My kill has not gone through.
I did not target a lurker...well not one under lurker suspicion anyway.
I targeted someone who was in the previous game, and up to no good, at that.

I would not touch silver.

Comments?

Would OGML like to say that he tracked my instead and therefore knows whom I targeted?

I am uncomfortable with this broken link in the chain and my kill not going through.
I can assume that:
If OGML is town, the link was deliberately severed to cause confusion.

I have three suspicions for why my target did not die.

1) They were protected - unlikely since they are not making substantial contributions.
2) They have protection ... which would be interesting.
3) They have immunity - which sounds bad for town, as far as I'm concerned ...
or 4) - you got role blocked last night

but my question is this. Does this mean you lost your shot, or you can make another attempt?
5)- ur scum and u done a fake claim

So for now
vote phobus
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:31 pm

Post by muffinhead »

phobus u r on L-1. So this is ur last chance to prove urself.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:37 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Also can I request for someone to look into flameaxe. Just remembered in my first game I was scum with him and he posted about once every 4 days and yet hes doing the exact same thing here.

If not then I will simply look to lynch him tomorrow if the game isnt over by then.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:01 am

Post by muffinhead »

Ok since I got nothing better to do I thought i would make a list of people I think are town.

Flay
Eek
Farside
Sperex
ogml

Now that leaves us with

jenter- Done nothing to make me think hes townie. Might read over him later in the game

flameaxe- Lurking which ive seen him do as scum, my most sus at the moment.

phobus- The whole gam come up with poor thoeries,reasons and it seems like a fake claim so I definatly think hes todays lynch

grimmy- Hes done nothing protown to me but havnt noticed anything really scummy considering the fact others are sus of him. Will read over him later as well.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Phoebus wrote:Prove myself?
Doing what?

At this time, only my death will prove anything to you.
Hopefully whoever is town here has an advantage with one scum down or you're all looking at a pretty sticky fate.

My head is full of conspiracies right now.
Let's see which set comes out true.
is that ur reason not to be Lynched? If not then give us a reason. If so then lets lynch him already.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:50 am

Post by muffinhead »

because u are being vigged tonight if u dont
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:02 am

Post by muffinhead »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:I've sent in Flameaxe as a kill.

Flameaxe should claim.
The person u replaced is being vigged if jenter is a vig as she says
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:04 am

Post by muffinhead »

Battle Mage wrote:with no votes on me? lol
Ok, i'll humour you. What's the case on me that is vigworthy but not worth a single vote?

BM
The fact flameaxe has been lurking and ive seen him do that when he was scum
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:10 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:Indeed, I agree. THe question is who is lying;

phoeb; berserk
me; berserk
ogml; tracker
BM; 4 1 shot actions
MME; Cop

Tomorrow if I am still alive I think a massclaim is in order, this is insane.
wow pity we lynched 2 more innocent ones. Anyways since there are so many power roles, then its likly that 1 of them is scum.

right now we have already lynched 2 trackers and i dont think ive seen a game with 3 trackers before. Therefor ogmeo ogml.
Also have to question bm as i believe he can pull of a fake claim better then anyone else.

Also im trying to figue out whther jenter or phobus claimmed first dont have time to continue looking. I checked the last 7 pages and didnt find them so sombody can do me a favour in confirming.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by muffinhead »

ur right. I really dont know where i got the 3rd from.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:19 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok not much for me to say. I agree with spyrex that bm and jenter should vig tonight so we know the truth.

At this stage there is no one i find really scumy however im sus of ogml purly because he targetted the same person 2 nights in a row.

So @ogml why exactly did u target mme again?

Also to everyone- what do u think of 2 sucm still being left in the game? Im starting to see it as a possibility.

ps im vanillia.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:19 am

Post by muffinhead »

Well I believe that grimmy has to be one of them. But I think it would be best if it was discussed by the town so that we can get some info and discussion going. Hopfully something will pop out. But it most importantly proves that u and jenter both have vig abilities.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:46 am

Post by muffinhead »

Well u were my biggest suspect but since u entered the game i have started doubting you. For now grimmy is the only one whos not given me town vibes at some stage so currently he is up there but I cant make a call untill i have a proper look back at today and the end of yesterday. Should have time tomorrow

So who do u think should be lynched today?
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Wait a minute. Why am i getting vigged tonight?
This is the only reason ive heard so far.
Jenter,

the only reason its muffin is because muffin, much like me is an unknown.

Honestly, I expect muffin and I to be town sacrifices. I really think the maf is Grim or BM.
Now thats ridiculous. U want me dead as a town sacrifice? We want to keep as many townies as possible.

I would like to see grimmy lynched then ogml killed at night. Dont really care who the other is and if u really want to lynch me then so be it as long as ogml and grimmy are dead by the next day.

These people for me are confirmed townies.

spyerx
flay
farside

If everything goes to plan then there should be 4 deaths by the end of the night. Otherwise either jenter or bm are scum (or possibilly both).
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:09 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:I am killing muffinhead.
why do u want me dead. Give me at least a half decent explination. Otheriwise i can guareentie u will regret it.

Ok before this night ends i want everyone to know thats its fricken pointless to kill guareentied townies.

Bm for gods sack dont kill spyerx cause i really dont get the case on him. If so then explain his scumminess. Also TELL us who u r going to kill so that we know ur a vig AND NOT MAKING IT UP ON THE SPOT.

As long as grimmy and ogml are dead by morning i will be satisfied. If there are less then 3 kills then tomorrow either jenter or bm is scum depending on who died.

So for gods sacks people i hope we can get this right.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by muffinhead »

@ spyex- why are u happy with this plan even though u r going to be killed tonight?
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:03 pm

Post by muffinhead »

bah. go town
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:41 pm

Post by muffinhead »

well done everybody. Unfortunatly i didnt get into the as much as i wanted to but still enjoyied it.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:23 pm

Post by muffinhead »

I would love to see a 16-20 player ssww and would love to join one. However if it happened now i wouldnt be able to since ive just entered a couple more games.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”