Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Zote the Mighty »

Hello fools! I am the Great, Terrifying, Powerful, Intelligent, Handsome Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon 'Life Ender.'

VOTE: Flavor Leaf

For the time being I need to enter Hallownest and slay some nefarious beasts.

Precept One: Always Win Your Battles. Losing a battle earns you nothing and teaches you nothing. Win your battles, or dont engage in them at all!
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:52 pm

But are you a fan of the all powerful great knight that is I, Zote the Mighty?
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:12 am

In post 39, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 33, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess it’s NAI then.
Actually no, Layla's excuse can easily be made by scum. So since Gamma so kindly started the wagon, i'll put some more "oomph" behind it.
VOTE: Layla
Fool! Must you wait until others cast their vote on someone you find scummy before you cast your vote on them yourself?

Precept Sixteen: Don't Hesitate. Once youve made a decision, carry it out and dont look back. You'll achieve much more this way.

VOTE: Norwegian
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:02 am

Guess who fucked up and posted under the wrong account!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:04 am

In post 111, Layla wrote:
In post 108, AaronFrost wrote:But why do you feel like you need to react to pressure fool?
Because I had to use that link somehow. It's a great link!
You got me there.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:06 am

In post 57, Tea wrote:i cant tell if this is a joke
Are you implying that I, the all powerful Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown, am a joke?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:16 am

VOTE: Tea because of the inconsistency between and . It feels like they're looking for opportunities to shade others for joining a wagon without actually doing anything themselves. I'm still suspicious of Norwegian, but Tea looks a lot worse here.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:23 am

In post 110, Layla wrote:2. His stance flip on Nor. He did say that his read on Nor have gotten worse over the span of 20 or so posts. Did people miss that?
and were Norwegian's only posts between Tea's 52 and 73. Do you honestly think Tea got scum pings off of those two posts?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:54 am

In post 121, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 109, Zote the Mighty wrote:Guess who fucked up and posted under the wrong account!
Oh, so Zote is an Aaron alt. So that's another person on the list I've played with before.
Oops I alt-slipped.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:55 am

In post 119, Layla wrote:Oh. I thought the posts in between was his earlier posts. Never mind on my #115 then. My overall point still stands though.
In post 120, Layla wrote:Although I could see them being scummy.
So your overall point is that Tea is not scummy, but then you immediately follow that up with 'I could see Tea being scummy?'
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:58 am

In post 131, Vorkuta wrote:Oh boy a post # discussion.

Wake me when something spicy happens, and more votes on papa leaf in the meanwhile please and thank you
Also VOTE: Tea
So you want more votes on Flavor Leaf yet you don't vote for him yourself?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:20 pm

In post 142, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 135, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 131, Vorkuta wrote:Oh boy a post # discussion.

Wake me when something spicy happens, and more votes on papa leaf in the meanwhile please and thank you
Also VOTE: Tea
So you want more votes on Flavor Leaf yet you don't vote for him yourself?
I prefer if you preface “Flavor Leaf” with The Awesome, the mighty, Emperor, or sexy.

Cut out Flavor, and add Papa will suffice as well.
Only if you call me the Terrifying, Powerful, Handsome, Amazing Zote the Mighty :wink:
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:23 pm

In post 145, Tea wrote:
In post 143, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 139, Tea wrote:
In post 114, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 110, Layla wrote:His stance flip on Nor. He did say that his read on Nor have gotten worse over the span of 20 or so posts. Did people miss that?
If all it took was 2 minor posts from me between him vaguely implying to TR me for him to change his read and get needlessly aggressive then it wasn't a particularly strong TR in the first place.
Calling a vote bad isn't a TR; and this isn't semantics.

I think the line of reasoning people took to vote you was bad and the line of reasoning people took to vote you 20 posts later was substantially better.
I'm glad you made this post. Because the 3 before it made me want you to eat rope in the next 24 hours.

Why did you think splitfarvle's original vote on Norwegian was bad? I liked that post. And what was wrong with Zote pointing out that Norwegian shaded the slot waited for someone else to vote it then hopped on?
Because you don't need to vote immediately to contribute to the game
It's wasn't just the lack of a vote from Nor fool, it was him waiting until someone else voted for a player he found scummy before hopping on the wagon.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:23 pm

In post 146, Layla wrote:
In post 134, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 119, Layla wrote:Oh. I thought the posts in between was his earlier posts. Never mind on my #115 then. My overall point still stands though.
In post 120, Layla wrote:Although I could see them being scummy.
So your overall point is that Tea is not scummy, but then you immediately follow that up with 'I could see Tea being scummy?'
That was regarding Nor's posts, not Tea's.
Oh sorry I thought you were referring to Tea in 120.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:24 pm

In post 148, Tea wrote:Like... he was making a good point, but his tone implied he was joking? I dunno.

You're probably right that it's a good point tbh
I was not joking fool!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:25 pm

In post 151, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 109, Zote the Mighty wrote:Guess who fucked up and posted under the wrong account!
You are a total loser.
NO U
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:56 am

In post 168, Vorkuta wrote:I don't like how you're changing playstyles to appease people (like this zote nobody who's nail cant even kill anything)
Fool! I'll have you know my weapon 'Life Ender' has slayed many beasts!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:51 am

UNVOTE:

The speed at which the Tea wagon built up and the little resistance it had is definitely something worth noting. It makes me think that scum either found an opportunity to hop on an early wagon, or found an early opportunity to distance from their partner. I'm gonna take a look at all the people who voted for Tea.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:54 am

In post 144, Flavor Leaf wrote:i have a weird gut feeling we hit scum in Tea for completely wrong reasons and now we’re in a holding pattern because scum’s awkward.

I don’t actually have a Tea read myself
Making a mental note that Flavor Leaf was voting Tea when he posted this.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:54 pm

In post 252, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 246, Zote the Mighty wrote:UNVOTE:

The speed at which the Tea wagon built up and the little resistance it had is definitely something worth noting. It makes me think that scum either found an opportunity to hop on an early wagon, or found an early opportunity to distance from their partner. I'm gonna take a look at all the people who voted for Tea.
Can you explain this for me please? It seems like the quickest wagon growth was 100 to 125. That's when he went from 3 votes to 6 votes. I voted him as part of my catchup. Then you voted him using reasoning that had already been articulated by others, then Norskie voted shortly after you citing what he perceived as the quick trajectory in the read. So if you're calling out the speed, you contributed to it.

So I'd like to know what you're getting at specifically with commenting on the speed of the wagon. Because right now, it feels like you're just shading the entire wagon.
Fool! If I was shading the wagon, then why would I bring up a scenario where Tea is still scum? I am aware that I contributed to that wagon speed.

Did Norskie also not use recycled logic in his vote? It gave me pings of OMGUS. especially.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:33 pm

In post 298, Tea wrote:
In post 293, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 246, Zote the Mighty wrote:UNVOTE:

I agree with this but knowing Aaron it kind of is not as abnormal
I don’t like this; it feels very showy.
Have we played together Tea?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:35 am

In post 306, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Tea's play here is really giving me bad vibes not gonna lie. It's just that i'm not sure if its scum indicative or not.
It their play is giving you bad vibes then wouldn't it be scum indicative by default?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:42 am

Fools! We have four days until the deadline. We need to get something going here.

I'll take a look at the Wake case.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:45 am

In post 234, Wake1 wrote:With Norwegian I'm not really sure on him one way or another. I didn't like how he kind of avoided answering that question in #46, but beyond that he hasn't really tripped my radar.
Am I the only one who finds it hard to believe that Wake doesn't have a read on the top poster in this game?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:49 am

In post 238, Wake1 wrote:Currently I don't understand the wagon on Tea.

Could it be boiled down for me please?
Have you been reading fool? Several players have laid out their issues with Tea.
In post 290, Wake1 wrote:Lack of resistance on Tea wagon has me slightly worried.
I'd like you to expand on this further.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:54 am

In post 235, Wake1 wrote:As for
Vorkuta
, I don't really like how he jumped on Flavor's wagon in #18. Then in #55 he voted Layla and said her vote seemed opportunistic, yet his vote itself (to me) felt opportunistic. Lastly in #131 he wants votes on Flavor Leaf (Papa Leaf?) but he doesn't vote FL but Tea instead. These 3 events make me slightly Scumread him currently.

VOTE: Vorkuta
Your last point is valid, but I disagree with your other two. His vote in 18 felt like it had nothing to do with previous votes on Flavor Leaf (which at the time was only my RVS vote so not exactly a strong wagon). 55 wasn't saying that Layla's vote was opportunistic, he was calling his own wagon hop opportunistic.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:00 am

In post 334, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 290, Wake1 wrote:Lack of resistance on Tea wagon has me slightly worried.
I really don't get the 'worried by lack of resistance' feeling, considering at the time of writing Tea only had 4 votes to NorwegianBoyEE's 3, and I've seen at least a couple of people defending Tea. This feels like he's actively trying to look not opportunistic.
I think it's the fact that the Tea wagon got up to 7 votes at one point while the highest Norskie's wagon went was 4 votes. But I do think Wake is being too cautious here especially with the Vorkuta vote. Like he never explains what exactly worries him about the Tea wagon.

VOTE: Wake definitely on board with this wagon.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:45 am

In post 415, Almost50 wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank you for making my life a tad easier. So I do know this guy.
Yes! The indentity of the great and powerful knight Zote the Mighty has been revealed.

Precept Two: Never Let Them Laugh at You. Fools laugh at everything, even at their superiors. But beware, laughter isnt harmless! Laughter spreads like a disease, and soon everyone is laughing at you. You need to strike at the source of this perverse merriment quickly to stop it from spreading.

@Mod:
I will be V/LA until Nov 22nd.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:04 pm

Fools! I am back. Fear the powerful Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown.

I will catch up soon. I need rest first though. I fought many great beasts during my journey.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:39 am

In post 494, Luca Blight wrote:I'm starting to re-consider my NorwegianBoyEE view. Ive played with him before when he was Town and he was similar in terms of his activity and not being overly serious, but looking back at that game he definitely showed more care in sorting people than he's doing here. It feels like he's being more floaty, which doesn't seem out of place with his scum meta, at a glance.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: NorwegianBoyEE
I disagree. I think Norwegian's posting has gotten a lot townier as of late. To me it feels like he's taking effort to read people and figure out their alignments.

- were pretty good.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:40 am

In post 519, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 516, Dunnstral wrote:Vorkuta is distracting from real wagons/avoiding them by fakeclaiming a n0 result in a normal game
Fuck I thought there was going to be 0 resistance on this one
So what exactly was the point of doing this fool!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:44 am

In post 540, splitfarvle wrote:
In post 528, davesaz wrote:Saw a request for town reads -- here you go, no particular order for strength other than knowing my alignment ;).
davesaz
Luca Blight
Almost50
Gamma Emerald
Zote the Mighty

Norwegian might be town. I didn't like the early reluctance to vote, when at that time a vote meant very little. Later posting is good but I tend to have reservations about the possibility that it's a recovery tactic.
This pings me a bit, dave listing himself as a townread apropos of nothing. Like, of course you read yourself as towm, and you’ll say you do even if you aren’t town. It seems, I don’t know, overcompensating in a way?
FOOL!

This is what you push after the wagons on Tea, Norwegian and Wake? Do you have nothing to say about those players at all? I would like more contribution from this slot.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:49 am

In post 566, Tea wrote:Tbh I think gamma has a lot of scum equity
I'm feeling this a little bit too, but I've also incorrectly scumread Gamma in the past and the read is mostly based on gut feeling. Kinda feeling this way with davesaz too.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:50 am

A50's catchup was good. I have that monkey fool as a nice town lean.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:56 am

In post 607, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 602, Luca Blight wrote:You're scumreading Zote for 246, but you're strongly TR'ing Gamma despite that fact he's been using very similar logic in this game?
I don't like how eager he was to unvote and join the Wake wagon.
Fool! Did you not see the part where I was picking his ISO apart? If I was eager I would've hopped on the wagon with zero hesitation. Instead I took the time to read his ISO and agreed with the votes on him.

Is this the only reason you find me scummy fool?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:59 am

In post 620, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 619, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 613, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Where's the tunnel vision? I've been cased as scum by Tea, and now i want to flip him because i don't think he's genuine and i know i'm town. That's possibly the best lead i've got so far.
You’re basing your entire view on the game on Tea being scum. That’s tunnel vision.
If i believe there's a high probability Tea is scum then it's entirely withing my rights to analyze the game like he's flipped scum already. If for some reason he turns out to be town i'll adjust my reads accordingly, but i find it to be very unlikely at this point.
The problem with this fool is that it's disingenuous to use post-flip analysis pre-flip. The best course of action for you would be to look at both scenarios so you can say 'If Tea flips scum, great. If not, here's where I'm at.'

That's also assuming Tea is lynched today.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:01 am

Oh I didn't realize Tea was chennis.

I'm just now getting caught up.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:05 am

In post 643, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is interesting how Tea/Mena excluded showing any examples of my towngame in C9++, (viewtopic.php?f=51&t=81049) which is another game me and him played in just recently. He was scum, i was town. I believe my towngame was much more similar to here as in that game, so it really shows his dishonest character to not compare my current play to that game, which he should be well aware of if he really is Menalque.
This is what makes me feel like Norwegian is town overall. Even though his logic falls apart in some places his process for reading people feels genuine. I don't think Norwegian as scum would take the time to figure out who Tea is an alt of and read them based off of that.

And now that I know that Tea is someone I have played with that'll impact how I read them.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:07 am

In post 659, Tea wrote:Sigh

I'm Chennis.
HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS GAME?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:20 am

In post 731, PMysterious wrote:
In post 725, Wake1 wrote:
In post 724, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 709, Wake1 wrote:Like I said, I hate Day 1 for obvious reasons. I've got nothing to work with.

And if THAT's your reason to mislynch me, LOL. You're not going to force me to post when I hate Day 1.

I do, however, notice who acts and who doesn't in response to me saying I don't like Day 1
Wjat do you mean by the bolded? And if it's what I think you mean, then isnt that something you have to work with?
It's more or less just speculation. Sure, sometimes you manage to catch Scum. Day 1, but more often than not it's just a lot of arguing: arguing that just wears me out.

When we have a flip, some sort of tangible evidence, I can actually work with that and play the game. I noticed how people are just jumping so quickly on my wagon with little if any resistance, but that in itself is just speculation, but it should tell you that you're going to mislynch Town. The mere fact that there's basically no resistance to my wagon should be a major red flag.

And the reason? Why, because I hate playing during Day 1? That's 100% NAI.

If I do get mislynched, take careful notice of who first shied away from my wagon and then quickly turned onto it when it seemed convenient.
While I do think this is the case, there also hasn't been a hammer yet, so it's possible that all of the Mafia are on the wagon right now. With that said, I'll go ahead and unvote so we have more time and so a replacement can come into the game before Night 1 begins.

UNVOTE:

As for Norwegian, I'll look into that game I had with him recently during Night 1 when the action calms down.
Earlier this fool said that the Wake wagon was justified. Why have you suddenly changed opinions about Wake? And who are the scum on Wake's wagon?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:28 am

In post 713, Tea wrote:Just like... no me gusta

The ISO is 12 posts so no I really see no reason to quote it.
Vorkuta. Reundo. davesaz and splitfarvle. All those fools are due for prods.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:17 pm

In post 741, davesaz wrote:Looks like I forgot to post my expected absence in this game.
Though tbh I want to see the replacement posting. Except that hectic as a replacement may not be easy to read.
At least that fool will bring some life into this game.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:18 pm

I will reread this game at some point but for now I need to go slay some nefarious beasts.

Precept One: Always Win Your Battles. Losing a battle earns you nothing and teaches you nothing. Win your battles, or dont engage in them at all!
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 am

In post 748, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: PMysterious

I think we should move here, because it looks like he is posturing around Wake
I would like to vote for every fool that has under 30 posts at this point, but I'll join the PM wagon.

VOTE: PM
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:42 am

In post 746, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hectic asked me in the mafia PT to say something about Zote. I was a bit sceptical at first, but he was adamant about it. So i guess i’ll have to.

Zote be looking kinda scummy yo. He’s just a paper tiger. All bark and no bite. We don’t want THOSE kind of people hogging up space in our overcrowded town. No sir-ee-bob.
Do you take me for some kind of fool? Absolutely not! I am the Great, Intelligent, Powerful, Handsome Zote the Mighty.

I don't think you want to find out why they call my weapon Life Ender.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:44 am

In post 753, davesaz wrote:
In post 743, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 741, davesaz wrote:Looks like I forgot to post my expected absence in this game.
Though tbh I want to see the replacement posting. Except that hectic as a replacement may not be easy to read.
At least that fool will bring some life into this game.
I don't mind the humor, but so far nothing to break up the stagnation. :?
I have a really bad feeling about this, but I'm not normally the type to start taking potshots. The lack of fireworks to interpret is killing me.
Deadline restarted at 3 days, and trying to run up PM doesn't seem promising at all. What are we going to learn from that?
Sure if it flips scum I'll take it, but then what?
Who is your preferred lynch today then?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:49 am

In post 784, splitfarvle wrote:@Luca
In post 632, splitfarvle wrote:
In post 334, Luca Blight wrote:I don't really like the Vorkuta wagon at all - it seems a really easy resting place for scum on D1.
What happened to this?
First you don’t like the Vorkuta wagon, then you join it. What changed?
Did this fool blatantly ignore the question I directed towards him? We should look into this slot too.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:45 pm

In post 793, Luca Blight wrote:Billy, maybe I’m more ‘hoppy’ due to the fact we’re in a Large Normal?
Billy does have a point though. Larger games give scum an easier opportunity to hop on early day wagons without looking to suspect for it.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:46 pm

In post 795, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 793, Luca Blight wrote:Billy, maybe I’m more ‘hoppy’ due to the fact we’re in a Large Normal?
Yeah that makes sense. Actually thought that at the time. So you saying that definitely works.

UNVOTE:
However I dislike how quickly he was to retract his vote after that poor explanation.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:51 pm

In post 829, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 825, Luca Blight wrote:PM is very easily scumread from previous experience. I’d prefer to give him a pass for D1.
If PM flips scum can I call this a partner defense
Yes you can! A pretty weak one too. It feels like Luca hasn't even attempted to sort PM.

Like he also realizes that both town and scum can be easily scumread right? That fact says nothing about his alignment.
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:55 pm

In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually I never noticed this but I posted stuff like 238 a LOT in NY 213 (Ircher’s 25p large normal). So that’s a point against Wake, and possibly against Tea too because I asked that about wagons on my scumbuddies there
In post 854, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi
Reading page 33, why is PMyst getting votes
So can we assume you're doing the same thing here if PM flips scum?
Zote the Mighty
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Zote the Mighty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:56 pm

Precept Forty-Four: You Can Not Breathe Water. Water is refreshing, but if you try to breathe it you are in for a nasty shock.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”