Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Layla »

VOTE: davesaz because his username doesn't start with a capital letter. splitfarve doesn't either but I only have one vote.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Layla »

I always decide my rvs before role PM though.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Layla »

In post 39, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 33, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I guess it’s NAI then.
Actually no, Layla's excuse can easily be made by scum. So since Gamma so kindly started the wagon, i'll put some more "oomph" behind it.
VOTE: Layla
I mean yes scum-me would say the same thing as well, because I do it for both alignments.
But I guess since I'm being voted for pressure and what not I believe I must make some sort of reaction.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Layla »

In post 52, Gamma Emerald wrote:The problem is your explanation explains nothing regarding the reason you were poked about it. How does deciding your RVS pre-game affect your given logic?
?

Someone said my RVS post had too much explanation and only scum do that.
I said I craft my RVS post before alignment was given. (Well not 100% copypaste craft. I look at the playerlist and think of a reason to vote someone for RVS, or what to say in general.)

If this doesn't explain it, I don't know what will.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Layla »

In post 58, Gamma Emerald wrote:Even if you do that, there’s the chance you may change it. And having to explain away an exclusion like that looks scummy.
:shrug:
Think what you want to think then.
All I can say to this is "I plan my RVS before role PM as any alignment" over and over again.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by Layla »

In post 57, Tea wrote:i cant tell if this is a joke
If you read it closely you'll find a hidden treasure of content!
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:29 am

Post by Layla »

In post 63, davesaz wrote:FL was your Tea vote extended RVS? If not please confirm the reason (if any, I know your style lol).
So why does this matter?
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Layla »

I don't actually find tea scummy. I have him as null, but true null, not leaning towards any alignment.

1. People showed concern about 74. It's a bit overzealous and overall bad yes. Does it draw aggro? Yes. But is it scummy? Remember that bad != scummy.

2. His stance flip on Nor. He did say that his read on Nor have gotten worse over the span of 20 or so posts. Did people miss that?

Now why do I say such thing when I pretty much don't have any read on tea? Because I think the direction of arguments thrown against him is wrong and that kind of arguments only bring wasted pages in the game.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Layla »

In post 108, AaronFrost wrote:But why do you feel like you need to react to pressure fool?
Because I had to use that link somehow. It's a great link!
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Layla »

I mean it can only take one post for people to change read. I was voted over my one RVS post, and you've gotten multiple votes from your "2 minor posts."
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Layla »

In post 116, Zote the Mighty wrote:VOTE: Tea because of the inconsistency between and . It feels like they're looking for opportunities to shade others for joining a wagon without actually doing anything themselves. I'm still suspicious of Norwegian, but Tea looks a lot worse here.
Prime example of my #110.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Layla »

Oh. I thought the posts in between was his earlier posts. Never mind on my #115 then. My overall point still stands though.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Layla »

Although I could see them being scummy.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Layla »

In post 122, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It’s not so much that some people might find them scummy posts that bothers me, it’s Tea’s fast 180 on his read on me. It reads like someone that’s not actually trying to think about my motivations as either town or scum, but someone that sees an opportunity to go back on his initially stated read to push me as a mislynch.
Not everyone is thoughtful and considering. Although I never played with tea before, his posts show jumping the gun consistently. Remember when he quoted someone voting you and said "bad vote?" There is no show of thought and it was a rather capricious defense as well. I see no difference between that and 74, which leads me to believe that being overzealous is his playstyle.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Layla »

In post 126, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He only has 8 posts total on his profile. I have no idea what his meta is.
Who cares about meta? It's all about what he posted in this game and what he've shown consistently.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Layla »

In post 127, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 110, Layla wrote:I don't actually find tea scummy. I have him as null, but true null, not leaning towards any alignment.

1. People showed concern about 74. It's a bit overzealous and overall bad yes. Does it draw aggro? Yes. But is it scummy? Remember that bad != scummy.

2. His stance flip on Nor. He did say that his read on Nor have gotten worse over the span of 20 or so posts. Did people miss that?

Now why do I say such thing when I pretty much don't have any read on tea? Because I think the direction of arguments thrown against him is wrong and that kind of arguments only bring wasted pages in the game.
@ Layla - How do you feel that of those 20 posts he was referencing, Norskie onlybhad 2 of those posts and they were the ones that Aaron called to your attention? Does that progression feel natural to you or does it maybe feel driven by the fact by the fact that others seemed willing to vote him in those 20 posts?
Already addressed.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Layla »

In post 128, Layla wrote:what he've shown consistently
Yes he has 8 posts. But post count doesn't matter when you can see that 8 posts and still able to determine that it looks like how he plays.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Layla »

This is probably spicy.

VOTE: Vorkuta
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Layla »

In post 134, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 119, Layla wrote:Oh. I thought the posts in between was his earlier posts. Never mind on my #115 then. My overall point still stands though.
In post 120, Layla wrote:Although I could see them being scummy.
So your overall point is that Tea is not scummy, but then you immediately follow that up with 'I could see Tea being scummy?'
That was regarding Nor's posts, not Tea's.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Layla »

In post 152, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 120, Layla wrote:Although I could see them being scummy.
I was kinda liking Layla taking such a solid position on a null read then she posted this
I guess this means you're back to liking me again because that was not at Tea but for Nor.
In post 163, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 110, Layla wrote:I don't actually find tea scummy. I have him as null, but true null, not leaning towards any alignment.

I disagree with this. Content is gold at this stage of the game, regardless of whether the arguments are good or bad.

I think the only reason this was posted was to make yourself look like you're being fair-minded in your approach; there is no game-advancing benefit to it.
It doesn't advance, no.
It however corrects the path. It is just as important as advancing things sometimes.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Layla »

I'll be back tomorrow.
Right now I'm occupied with this shiny new Pokemon game.
La la la

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”