maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by maxwellhouse »

gahhh.

i have to read pre-game =/ damn you all!
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:06 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

okay, so i finally caught up with everything.

i don't like nhat's "tell" at all, like some others have said. you think someone is suspicious because of a "our" or a "we"? there's a difference between someone saying "i think we, as a town, should look at this guy because he is totally against us and we need to win because we are town and we includes me" and "our scumhunting." yeah, i exaggerated my first sentence, but i think you catch my drift. would you rather someone say "the scumhunting" so that they aren't softclaiming a town alignment? that makes little sense. i get what you are saying, but you are being extremely picky and paranoid about such a nulltell.

sorry for an incomplete post, but i don't really have time to analyze everything after reading 13 pages and i have to go.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:43 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

Cephrir wrote:10 pages of pregame to go on.
not really. votes can be placed on someone (especially in early game- pre-game?) for the purpose of pressuring them to talk or to answer questions, to see their reactions, etc.

also, no one is even that close to being lynched. the only person who is being closed to a lynch is nhat at 5 votes.

yes, there are a lot of pre-game material. but keep this in mind: there's already 15 pages, and some people (like myself) didn't keep up with pre-game when it was happening. maybe there are tells in pre-game, but it's PRE-game, aka BEFORE the game. not everyone has thoroughly paid attention to pre-game because it wasn't when the game actually started.

and, finally. i'm pretty sure the vote that you are talking about was more of a "omg, you're irritating so i wish i could vote you." like a friend saying "shut up! i'm gonna kill you!" they don't actually want to kill you (i hope not anyway...)
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:15 am

Post by maxwellhouse »

okay, i don't have much time right now to thoroughly read everything, but i'll come back later tonight. sorry about not contributing too much.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:56 pm

Post by maxwellhouse »

Korts wrote:1 word. IRRELEVANT. Rolling Eyes
irrelevant isn't a word, bud.

anyway, so i like how animorperv randomly blurts out that mafiamann is a town and that he's got a role... and then disappears. that seems like either a stupid town power role move, a clever scum move, or just a comment on everything going on. like "i believe so-and-so is town, and i've felt some soft-claiming going on." i dunno, i'm just guessing about that, since it's rather strange to just say a result you got right out.
hasdgfas wrote:BM-I still think he's town, but I haven't liked some of his arguments. It's as though he can't believe anything he does can be wrong at all.
amen to that. i've never played with him before, so i don't know. it seems like a bunch of people randomly scuttled toward him and have stuck around to defend him all along, buddying up to him and his ego for a bit (some "he did no wrong! strangercoug must be evil! did i do good BM?") and BM would give his doggy a nice pat on the head.

i can't find exact posts at the moment, but i specifically remember one. i believe it was in pre-game, or early day 1. BM and SC were arguing, a person who agreed with the pact jumped in and marked down SC and praised BM a bit. then BM gave him a thanks and a kudos for being smart... something like that.

and, after all my metaphors and fluff, i think BM's eager followers have much more scummy vibes than anyone at the moment, at least to me.

i think i'm a few pages behind, but i'm really tired and i didn't get a chance to really get in-depth with all the posts. and i have school, so i won't be able to post and contribute as much, though i haven't really been contributing here. so, i'm really sorry about that. i'll try to get better at posting on thursday or friday when i have time.
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by maxwellhouse »

EBWOP: wow. disregard my first sentence completely. i'm an idiot and i can't think straight right now at all... xD
maxwellhouse
maxwellhouse
Goon
maxwellhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by maxwellhouse »

bleh sorry about abandoning ship guys, but i simply don't think i can do this anymore. i try to read and catch up with everything, but skimming 4 pages a night doesn't really help me come up with anything. plus life is getting really busy at the moment, so i think mini-games are all i can really handle right now.

mod: sorry, but can i be replaced?
thank you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”